- CHORUS is a hypertext medical reference. More than 1100 documents describe diseases, anatomy, and radiologic findings. — “CHORUS”, chorus.rad.mcw.edu
- Chorus Manufacturers & Chorus Suppliers Directory - Find a Chorus Manufacturer and Supplier. Choose quality Chorus Manufacturers, Suppliers, Exporters at . — “Chorus-Chorus Manufacturers, Suppliers and Exporters on”,
- chorus, free vst chorus, free vst plugin, plugins, fee vst plugins, free vst instrument, free vst, cubase vst,. — “Top > Free VST plugins > chorus”,
- Strengthening choruses and increasing appreciation of choral music so that more people are enriched by its beauty and power. — “Chorus America”,
- Online shopping for MP3 Songs from a great selection of MP3 Downloads; Pop, International, Rock, Dance & DJ, Classical, Jazz, Alternative Rock, Rap & Hip-Hop, Folk & more at everyday low prices. — “: Erasure Chorus - MP3 Songs: MP3 Downloads”,
- A/V Search cluster, CHORUS+: Media Search (MS) Cluster meeting CHORUS+ aims at creating the conditions of mutual information exchange and cross fertilisation between the FP7 projects in the search-engines domain and the recently launched national and international initiatives in this area. — “Eng " CHORUS+”, ist-
- Chorus Master: Hadley McCarroll. Performance Dates: February 18, 20, West Bay Opera will offer 20 copies of the chorus score (not full piano/vocal score, but including all chorus music) for sale for $13 each. — “West Bay Opera - Chorus Auditions”,
- Chorus definition, a group of persons singing in unison. See more. — “Chorus | Define Chorus at ”,
- The Dallas Symphony Chorus - Official Vocal Ensemble of the Dallas Symphony Association The Dallas Symphony Chorus was founded in 1977 - we're well into our 34th Season!. — “Dallas Symphony Chorus”,
- Encyclopedia article about Chorus. Information about Chorus in the Columbia Encyclopedia, Computer Desktop Encyclopedia, computing dictionary. a chorus line, chorus line, greek chorus, chorus girl. — “Chorus definition of Chorus in the Free Online Encyclopedia”, encyclopedia2
- a : a part of a song or hymn recurring at intervals b : the part of a drama sung or spoken by the chorus c : a composition to be sung by a number of voices in concert d : the main part of a popular song; also : a jazz variation on a melodic theme. 3. — “Chorus - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster”, merriam-
- This fully costumed and staged production, on the scale of the grandest of grand operas, stars the world-renowned Houston Grand Opera Chorus. See and hear some of opera's most heart-stopping choruses (from Verdi's Nabucco and Il trovatore, Puccini's Madame Butterfly,. — “Houston Grand Opera :: Chorus!”,
- chorus n. , pl. , -ruses . Music . A composition usually in four or more parts written for a large number of singers. — “chorus: Definition from ”,
- Buy chorus, Music items on eBay. Find great deals on Musical Instruments, Books items and get what you want now!. — “chorus items - Get great deals on Music, Musical Instruments”,
- A choir, chorale, or chorus is a musical ensemble of singers. In typical 18th to 21st century oratorios and masses, chorus or choir is usually understood to imply more than one singer per part, in contrast to the quartet of. — “Choir - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- Definition of chorus in the Online Dictionary. Meaning of chorus. Pronunciation of chorus. Translations of chorus. chorus synonyms, chorus antonyms. Information about chorus in the free online English dictionary and encyclopedia. a chorus line,. — “chorus - definition of chorus by the Free Online Dictionary”,
- PedalsPlus Effects Warehouse Guitar Chorus Effects Pedals, #1 best source for high-end boutique guitar effects pedals. WORLDWIDE shipping, audio demos, customer support, and user reviews makes us the most popular online guitar effect pedal shop!. — “PedalsPlus Effects Warehouse - Guitar Chorus Effects Pedals”,
- Chorus music profile on Yahoo! Music. Find lyrics, free streaming MP3s, music videos and photos of Chorus on Yahoo! Music. — “Chorus on Yahoo! Music”,
- Definition of chorus from Webster's New World College Dictionary. Meaning of chorus. Pronunciation of chorus. Definition of the word chorus. Origin of the word chorus. — “chorus - Definition of chorus at ”,
- Official site for SPEBSQSA (Society for the Preservation and Encouragement of Barber Shop Quartet Singing in America) Our 2010 International Champion Chorus Westminster Chorus from the International Convention in Philadelphia. — “Barbershop Harmony Society”,
- San Francisco Opera is an imaginative, emotional and sensual experience. For sheer emotional impact, there's nothing like a night at the opera. Chorus member on Leave of Absence. — “San Francisco Opera :: Chorus”,
- chorus (plural choruses) A group of singers and dancers in the religious festivals of ancient Greece. A group of people in a play or performance who recite together. A group of singers; singing group who perform together. A repeated part of a song, also called the refrain. — “chorus - Wiktionary”,
- Chorus™ is a fun and free way to discover hot new iPhone apps from the people you trust Chorus makes it easy and fun by enabling you and your friends to review apps and share. — “Chorus”,
related videos for chorus
- Christmas Food Court Flash Mob, Hallelujah Chorus - Must See! - On Nov.13 2010 unsuspecting shoppers got a big surprise while enjoying their lunch. Over 100 participants in this awesome Christmas Flash Mob. This is a must see! *You can now purchase the audio from this performance on ITunes, and ! Just search "Christmas food court flash mob" or use these direct links http This flash mob was organized by to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas! To learn more about Alphabet Photography Inc. and to receive news and updates join our facebook page! http Special thanks to Robert Cooper and Chorus Niagara, The Welland Seaway Mall, and Fagan Media Group.
- Annihilator Alison Hell (Remastered Version) The Remastered Version of Alison Hell by Annihilator. This version was remastered for the Bag of Tricks album, and sounds awesome!
- Diary of a Chorus Girl - Catch Me If You Can DanceOn presents the first episode of DIARY OF A CHORUS GIRL! DIARY OF A CHORUS GIRL is an original webseries the follows the making of Broadway's CATCH ME IF YOU CAN through the eyes of Alex Ellis, a cast member making her Broadway debut! A 10 episode journey, a new episode will go live every Wednesday from March 16, 2011 through May 18, 2011 on . DIARY OF A CHORUS GIRL is directed by Sara Wolkowitz with music by The KickDrums. Buy Tickets to see CATCH ME IF YOU CAN on Broadway: CATCH ME IF YOU CAN stars Tony Award winner Norbert Leo Butz as Carl Hanratty, Aaron Tveit as Frank Abagnale, Jr., Tony Nominee Tom Wopat as Frank Abagnale, Sr. and Tony Nominee Kerry Butler as Brenda Strong. This new musical, created by a team of Tony winners, features a book by Terrence McNally, music by Marc Shaiman, lyrics by Scott Wittman and Marc Shaiman, choreography by Jerry Mitchell and is directed by Jack O'Brien. CATCH ME IF YOU CAN is based on the book and hit 2002 DreamWorks film of the same name directed by Stephen Spielberg with screenplay by Jeff Nathanson and book by Frank Abagnale, Jr. CATCH ME IF YOU CAN captures the astonishing true story of Frank Abagnale, Jr., a world-class con artist who passed himself off as a doctor, a lawyer, and a jet pilot—all before the age of 21. With straight- arrow FBI agent Carl Hanratty on Frank's trail, we're off on a jet-setting, cat-and-mouse chase, as a jazzy, swinging-sixties score keeps this adventure in ...
- Ambassadors of Harmony-2009 International Barbershop Chorus Champions Order the DVD with all chorus performances at or call 800-876-7464. The Barbershop Harmony Society is proud to present your 2009 International Barbershop Chorus Champions performing their uptune 'Seventy-Six Trombones' by Meredith Wilson and arranged by David Wright. Representing the Central States District, under the Direction of Dr. Jim Henry.....the Ambasssadors of Harmony! ()
- The Chorus (6/10) Movie CLIP - Those Children Inspire Me (2004) HD The Chorus Movie Clip - watch all clips j.mp click to subscribe j.mp Clément Mathieu (Gérard Jugnot) writes music for the chorus and conducts their rehearsals. TM & © Miramax Films (2012) Cast: François Berléand, Cyril Bernicot, Thomas Blumenthal, Théodule Carré-Cassaigne, Simon Fargeot, Grégory Gatignol, Gérard Jugnot, Jean-Baptiste Maunier, Maxence Perrin Director: Christophe Barratier MOVIECLIPS YouTube Channel: j.mp Join our Facebook page: j.mp Follow us on Twitter: j.mp Buy Movie: amzn.to Producer: Arthur Cohn, Léonard Glowinski, Gérard Jugnot, Michael Kühn, Romain Le Grand, Nicolas Mauvernay, Jacques Perrin, Ruth Waldburger Screenwriter: Georges Chaperot, René Wheeler, Noël-Noël, Christophe Barratier, Philippe Lopes-Curval Film Description: French producer and musician Christophe Barratier makes his directorial debut with the drama Les Choristes, inspired by the 1947 film La Cage aux Rossignols. Wildly successful orchestra conductor Pierre Morhange (Jacques Perrin) returns home when his mother dies. He recollects his childhood inspirations through the pages of a diary kept by his old music teacher Clément Mathieu (Gérard Jugnot). Back in the late '40s, little Pierre (Jean-Baptiste Maunier) is the badly behaved son of single mother Violette (Marie Bunel). He attends a dreary boarding school presided over by strict headmaster Rachin (François Berléand). New teacher Mathieu brightens up the place and organizes a choir, leading to the discovery of Pierre's musical ...
- Zayn's isolated vocal from the chorus of WMYB interwoven with Harry's solo Zayn's isolated vocal from the chorus of WMYB interwoven with Harry's solo
- PS22 Chorus "EYE OF THE TIGER" Survivor ps22 http Hehe! Jared (the soloist) insisted we do this, and I'm glad he did. I guess this is a Guitar Hero favorite now or something..... Anyway, I like the kids' version of this a lot. It reminds you of a what a really great song this is!
- PS22 Chorus "Somebody That I Used To Know" Gotye (feat. Kimbra) ps22 http Here is the ultra-cool song, "Somebody That I Used To Know" by indie artist Gottye (featuring Kimbra)! As the original version of this song has gotten countless plays on my iPod, I felt compelled to bring it (slightly edited) to the PS22 Chorus! And the kids certainly made the most of it! Kahlil is perfect on the leads and Daniel-san keeps raising his game on the drums! Big thanks to Mr. Eberle for joining in on the acoustic guitar and Ms. Lisa for filming!
- The Anvil Chorus - Check out the inventive staging and vocal musicianship as The Gay Men's Chorus of Los Angeles thrills audiences with Verdi's "Anvil Chorus" from "Il Trovatore." Then make a date to see the chorus LIVE at the Alex Theater.
- PS22 Chorus "VIVA LA VIDA" Coldplay (acoustic guitar version) ps22 http The PS22 Chorus of 2009 has some fun with Coldplay's Grammy nominated song Viva La Vida, the amazing new hit single from the album of the same name. Hope it sweeps the Grammies! I love watching them sing this one, and it has kind of a different sound and feel on the guitar than the previously posted piano and acapella versions, so I thought it merited YouTubeage.... :) April sings the solo and sounds better than ever on this one. The PS22 Chorus consists of about 60 fifth graders and have sung with Tori Amos, Crowded House, among many others. Visit our above website to find out more about these amazing New York City public school kids. Coldplay's new album comes highly recommended, featuring the songs: 01 Life in Technicolor 02 Cemeteries of London 03 Lost! 04 42 05 Lovers in Japan/Reign of Love 06 Yes 07 Viva la Vida 08 Violet Hill 09 Strawberry Swing 10 Death and All His Friends
- A Chorus Line - One ( Finale)
- Cottontown Chorus - Fat Bottomed Girls Cottontown Chorus sing Fat Bottomed Girls. To purchase our arrangement of this song, go to
- "You'll Be In My Heart" Clive & Corey ft. PS22 Chorus (by Phil Collins) ps22 http Check out this amazing collaboration between legendary former 2004 chorus member Clive, his buddy Cory, and the PS22 Chorus of 2012 on the Phil Collins song, "You'll Be In My Heart," recorded at the end of the school year!
- PS22 Chorus "Marilyn Monroe" by Nicki Minaj #happybirthdaymarilyn ps22 http This year will mark the 50th anniversary of the passing of one of the greatest American icons of all time, the stunningly beautiful and remarkably talented Marilyn Monroe. In her honor, the chorus decided to cover her tribute song by another brilliant talent, Nicki Minaj -- the appropriately titled "Marilyn Monroe". To make this dedication extra special, we invited last year's unforgettable star soloist Denise (who happened to be paying us a visit that afternoon) to help us out on the hook. The chorus gives a haunting performance and Denise shows us that she's only improved with time. We hope this rendition has Marilyn looking down and smiling.... Happy birthday Marilyn Monroe.
- Gym Class Heroes: The Fighter ft. PS22 Chorus (LIVE) © 2012 WMG. Gym Class Heroes perform 'The Fighter' with the PS22 Chorus at Wagner College in Staten Island, New York. Visit ps22 for more about the chorus and http for more from the band!
- PS22 Chorus "ROLLING IN THE DEEP" Adele ps22 http The PS22 Chorus, featuring the one and only Denise on lead vocals, smash Adele's "Rolling in the Deep" out of the park!! LOVIN' this!! And proud to add the kids learned, recorded, and delivered this performance all today! Thanks to Ms. Lisa for the great filming!! UPDATE 2/12/2012 : Be on the lookout for Denise appearing/singing this during tonight's Grammys broadcast on a Target commercial!
- PS22 Chorus "FIREWORK" Katy Perry (Oscars Press Conference) ps22 http The kids have a blast, lame pun intended, with Katy Perry's "Firework" at Friday's press conference, promoting PS22's upcoming appearance at the Oscars! Denise does a fantastic job standing in for an absent-from-school-that-day Kurria! UPDATE: This video is featured in Katy Perry's "Part of Me" documentary!
- Don Omar - Los Bandoleros chorus mix by DoubleO88 READ DESCRIPTION! Remix of Los Bandoleros that I made influenced by the Vin Diesel cameo in The Fast & The Furious Tokyo Drift. I only remixed the chorus, it loops towards the end of the song instead of the final verse, sorry if you expected a full remix.
- Katie Melua - The Closest Thing to Crazy (live at Stuttgart) Katie Melua, The Closest Thing to Crazy - with the Stuttgart Philharmonic Orchestra - recorded at JAZZ OPEN Stuttgart 2009
- Westminster Chorus - Choir of the World 2009 Order Westminster's CD here: Recorded at the world famous Capitol Records The Westminster Chorus wins the Pavarotti Trophy and the Choir of the World title at the 2009 Choir of the World festival in Llangollen, Wales. Songs: 1. Lux Aurumque 2. Shenandoah 3. Didn't My Lord Deliver Daniel JOIN WESTMINSTER!!! If you live in Southern California, are in college, a college graduate, or even high school, and are interested in singing Barbershop, Choral, and A Cappella music at the highest level possible, we'd love to meet you! Contact us at: join@
- PS22 Chorus "DON'T STOP BELIEVIN'" Journey ps22 http Another request from the kids (Elijah and Jared, the soloist on "Eye Of The Tiger"), and even from some PS22 Chorus fans too. The song, Don't Stop Believin' is an eighties classic, and the fifth grade chorus extraordinaire deliver some rather outstanding harmonies to recreate it into something different and pretty darn special! Another surprise favorite of the year! And soloist Elijah gives Steve Perry a run for his money, doing a rockin' job with his amazing talent! According to i-Tunes, Journey's "signature song, 'Don't Stop Believing', is the top-selling catalog track in iTunes history, at more than two million downloads". Maybe this will help score a few more.... :) Should be noted that Journey once included American Idol judge Randy Jackson on bass and background vocals, although he came into the group after the release of this mega-hit. Again, according to Wikipedia, the song has appeared in a number of film and television series, including The Wedding Singer, Family Guy, Monster, Shrek the Halls, Bedtime Stories, Yes Dear, The Comebacks, View from the Top, South Park, Cold Case, CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, My Name Is Earl, Just Shoot Me, Laguna Beach, American Idol, Scrubs, The Sopranos, and Glee
- ERASURE CHORUS ERASURE
- Silent Monks Singing Halleluia Creative high schools students give a great rendition of Halleluia!
- Westminster Chorus - 2010 International Chorus Champions Ladies and Gentlemen, The Barbershop Harmony Society is proud to present.... Your 2010 International Chorus Champions...Westminster Chorus!!!!!!!! They're performing Aaron Dale's arrangement of Mardi Gras March. They won a tight contest with a 97.7, snagging the new scoring record from The Ambassadors of Harmony
- Händel Messiah - Hallelujah Chorus Georg Friedrich Händel - Oratorio - Messiah, HWV 56 Part 2, No. 44 Chorus Hallelujah Chorus Performed by The English Concert & Choir Hallelujah, for the Lord God Omnipotent reigneth, Hallelujah! The Kingdom of this world is become the Kingdom of our Lord and of his Christ, and he shall reign for ever and ever, Hallelujah! King of Kings, and Lord of Lords, and he shall reign for ever and ever, Hallelujah! (Revelation 19:6; 11:15; 19:16) Directed from the harpsichord by Trevor Pinnock Remember: to watch in stereo quality, just add &fmt=18 to the link.
- Zayn's isolated vocal from the chorus of WMYB interwoven with Harry's solo you may have heard this on tumblr(: i just wanted it to be on youtube too. follow the girl who found/created this. oh and comment if you want a download link. Credit to: delusional*** ** i did not make this **
- PS22 Chorus "Somewhere Only We Know" by Keane http Presented here is the magnum opus of the PS22 Chorus of 2012 -- "Somewhere Only We Know" by Keane in full three part harmony (a first for the chorus!), and in addition features wonderful solo parts by Kahlil, Faith, and Cassara! A shortened version of this song was used in a public service announcement for the National Forest Foundation, which debuted tonight on all the networks affiliated with the Discovery Channel! The video was filmed in Walker Pond Park, a beautiful area in Staten Island's Greenbelt, and the location perfectly suited the message of preservation and conservation of our public lands.
- Kitten Chorus we want food, we want out. NOW
- PS22 Chorus "The Greatest Love of All" Whitney Houston ps22 http On Wednesday afternoon, the PS22 Chorus was invited by the Piers Morgan Tonight show on CNN to sing a Whitney Houston song for a tribute to the amazing talent who was taken way too soon. With the show airing tonight, I was really hoping we would have time to do the song justice. I should know my chorus better than that by now.... The kids did an absolutely ASTOUNDING version of "The Greatest Love of All" (written by Michael Masser and Linda Creed) for the broadcast, and here is the version we recorded at rehearsal just hours before the filming... Major props to the chorus and soloists Kahlil & Kiarah for nailing this on such short notice and a minimal amount of rehearsal! And huge thanks to Ms. Lisa for doing such a beautiful job filming.
- PS22 Chorus "LISZTOMANIA" Phoenix ps22 http Here's a fantastic song by Phoenix, and a fantastic rendition by the PS22 Chorus of 2010! I love this point in the year. The kids pick stuff up really quick -- only two rehearsals to get this performance! And you know the kids are coming into their own when every new video posted becomes a new favorite! Btw, this is my new favorite.....
- Handel - Messiah - Hallelujah Chorus From Andre Rieu's "Live From Radio City Music Hall" in New York City 2004, with the Johann Strauss Orchestra and the Harlem Gospel Choir. Though heavily romanticized, it is one of the best renditions of this magnificent piece, in this one's opinion. LYRICS: Hallelujah hallelujah...
- Opera Company of Philadelphia "Hallelujah!" Random Act of Culture -- On Saturday, October 30, 2010, the Opera Company of Philadelphia brought together over 650 choristers from 28 participating organizations to perform one of the Knight Foundation's "Random Acts of Culture" at Macy's in Center City Philadelphia. Accompanied by the Wanamaker Organ - the world's largest pipe organ - the OCP Chorus and throngs of singers from the community infiltrated the store as shoppers, and burst into a pop-up rendition of the Hallelujah Chorus from Handel's "Messiah" at 12 noon, to the delight of surprised shoppers. This event is one of 1000 "Random Acts of Culture" to be funded by the John S. and James L. Knight Foundation over the next three years. The initiative transports the classical arts out of the concert halls and opera houses and into our communities to enrich our everyday lives. To learn more about this program and view more events, visit . The Opera Company thanks Macy's and the Friends of the Wanamaker Organ (http for their partnership, as well as Organ Music Director Peter Conte and Fred Haas, accompanists; OCP Chorus Master Elizabeth Braden, conductor; and Sound Engineer James R. Stemke. For a complete list of participating choirs and more information, visit This event was planned to coincide with the first day of National Opera Week. For clues about upcoming Random Acts of Culture, find us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter
- Diary of a Chorus Girl - The Choice, Catch Me If You Can DanceOn presents the second episode of DIARY OF A CHORUS GIRL! Alex lands two Broadway shows and is forced to choose. DIARY OF A CHORUS GIRL is an original webseries that follows the making of Broadway's CATCH ME IF YOU CAN through the eyes of Alex Ellis, a cast member making her Broadway debut! A 10 episode journey, a new episode will go live every Wednesday from March 16, 2011 through May 18, 2011 on . DIARY OF A CHORUS GIRL is directed by Sara Wolkowitz with music by The KickDrums. Buy Tickets to see CATCH ME IF YOU CAN on Broadway: CATCH ME IF YOU CAN stars Tony Award winner Norbert Leo Butz as Carl Hanratty, Aaron Tveit as Frank Abagnale, Jr., Tony Nominee Tom Wopat as Frank Abagnale, Sr. and Tony Nominee Kerry Butler as Brenda Strong. This new musical, created by a team of Tony winners, features a book by Terrence McNally, music by Marc Shaiman, lyrics by Scott Wittman and Marc Shaiman, choreography by Jerry Mitchell and is directed by Jack O'Brien. CATCH ME IF YOU CAN is based on the book and hit 2002 DreamWorks film of the same name directed by Stephen Spielberg with screenplay by Jeff Nathanson and book by Frank Abagnale, Jr. CATCH ME IF YOU CAN captures the astonishing true story of Frank Abagnale, Jr., a world-class con artist who passed himself off as a doctor, a lawyer, and a jet pilot—all before the age of 21. With straight- arrow FBI agent Carl Hanratty on Frank's trail, we're off on a jet-setting, cat-and-mouse chase ...
- "Good Girl" Carrie Underwood ft. PS22 Chorus ps22 http Yesterday the PS22 Chorus of 2012 was treated to one of the most wonderful musical guests we've ever had the pleasure of hosting, the amazing Ms. Carrie Underwood, who took the time out of a busy schedule of promoting her new album to come visit and make music with our favorite fifth graders!! Check out this jaw-dropping performance of her debut single, "Good Girl" with Carrie and the kids!! The dueling solo parts between Carrie and PS22's Kevin was one of the most startlingly amazing musical moments I've ever been lucky enough to witness! Easy to see why her new album is called, "Blown Away," because we ALL were!! Stay tuned for one more amazing performance from this collaboration....
- The Bark Side: 2012 Volkswagen Game Day Commercial Teaser A canine chorus barks a familiar tune. A canine chorus barks a familiar tune in our Game Day teaser. Watch our 2012 Game Day commercial—it will all make sense: vwoa.us
- Donora - The Chorus Donora - The Chorus Lyrics: It's alright if you cry and cover your eyes It's okay if you scream like a girl I won't tell anyone if you promise the same Cause I'm scared of the whole world It's alright if you sigh. Put your head next to mine It's okay if you curl up in a ball Cause I might give it a try and end in the same condition after all (It goes) Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh Is it alright if I'm sad and feeling let down Is it okay if I'm not myself again Will you love me the same if I promise to breathe And count from 1 to 10 Is it alright if I lose track of the world Is it okay if I hide from the unknown Will you tell me again the story about How I'm not alone (it goes) Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh Walk away from the life you want And sing the chorus of the broken hearted ------------------ Band Members: Casey Hanner (Vocals/Guitar) Jake Hanner (Vocals/Drums) Jake Churton (Bass) -------------------
- Morris Minor & The Majors - This Is the Chorus 1988 single charting at #95 in the UK, and #22 in Australia. A parody of Stock/Aitken/Waterman and the acts they produced at the time including Bananarama, Rick Astley, Kyle Minogue and Mel & Kim. This was the follow-up to 'Stutter Rap (No Sleep 'Til Bedtime)'. The video features a cameo from John Deacon of Queen.
- The Chorus An inspirational story in the rich tradition of MUSIC OF THE HEART and MR. HOLLAND'S OPUS, THE CHORUS has moved critics everywhere to declare it one of the year's very best films! When he takes a job teaching music at a school for troubled boys, Clément Mathieu is unprepared for its harsh discipline and depressing atmosphere. But with passion and unconventional teaching methods, he's able to spark his students' interest in music and bring them a newfound joy! It also puts him at odds with the school's overbearing headmaster, however, locking Mathieu in a battle between politics and the determination to change his pupils' lives!
- PS22 Chorus "WE ARE YOUNG" Fun. (ft. Janelle Monáe) ps22 http After Kevin did such a brilliant job jamming with Carrie Underwood, we decided he finally deserved his long-standing song request fulfilled.... so here is an absolutely joyous and powerful version of "We Are Young" by Fun., led by the inimitable Kevin-meister! These kids just keep getting better and better....
- PS22 Chorus "JUST DANCE" by Lady Gaga ps22 http For an HQ mp3, click this link: ps22 A farewell request from Perez and a farewell thanks from the fifth grade PS22 Chorus of 2009 to the man who was the driving force behind putting the kids on the map. After posting 5 of their videos this school year alone, Perez Hilton has brought millions of viewers, both directly and indirectly, into the world of the PS22 Chorus. Big thanks for believing in these kids, and for raising awareness to the importance of music and the arts in education. Indebted. So when I found out he wanted a Lady Gaga song, I was a little petrified! I honestly didn't know if we could pull something like that off. But the kids were asking for Lady Gaga themselves, so I put it on them to rewrite some of the lyrics to "Just Dance" to make it something that would be okay for school. And with just a little lyrical tweaking on their part, they totally recreated this song. I dare say ithey completely ROCK IT!!! Along with the two Tori Amos (Flavor and Gold Dust) and Bjork (One Day, Joga) songs we did this year, this might be my favorite cover out of this year's group. LOVE LOVE LOVE it!! And as you see the kids do too! Tirzah sounds absolutely amazing on the leads, and makes you remember why she won the PS22 American Idol 3 last year when she was in 4th grade with the Leona Lewis song, Bleeding Love (check it out if you haven't seen it! ) And Mariah does an awesome rap and adds her ...
- Nabucco - Hebrew Slaves Chorus
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir - Hallelujah, Christmas 2010 The Mormon Tabernacle Choir sings the classical and beloved Hallelujah Chorus from Handel's Messiah.
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about chorus
“blog / August 2007 / MySpace Maestro: Cornbelt Chorus. Email this page Print this page sized marquees, Cornbelt Chorus has a refreshingly mature sound”
— MySpace Maestro: Cornbelt Chorus - blog - August 2007,
“Home About Giving The Chorus Leadership Join Us Gallery Multimedia Blog Contact Here ends the writing of the blog. Thanks be to Sean, Dustin and”
— Atlanta Gay Men's Chorus,
“The Boston Children's Chorus Blog. Click here to read the Blog. Subscribe | View Feed XML”
— Boston Children's Chorus,
“Free forum : A forum for people to discuss about Youtube Chorus”
— Free forum : Youtube Chorus Forum,
“ABOUT CHORUS. NEWS. EVENTS. PROJECTS. CLUSTERS. NEWSLETTERS. DEMOS. REPORTS. CONTACT This platform enables each member of a project to upload and download documents,”
— CHORUS, chorus-
“I used to rule the world Seas would rise when I gave the word Now in the morning I sleep alone Sweep the streets I used to own I used to roll the dice Feel the fear in my enemies eyes Listen as the By Mallika Chopra @ June”
— The Magic of PS22 Chorus (By Mallika Chopra) - Deepak Chopra,
“Welcome to the Orange Empire Chorus blog. The Orange Empire Chorus is the Fullerton, California chapter of the Barbershop Harmony society (S.P.E.B.S.Q.S.A.). We are approximately 100 members strong and present three shows each year to further”
— January " 2010 " Blog,
“Alabama Symphony Chorus Blog. I created the blog for the new group last night: Alabama Symphony Chorus Blog. Works, Rehearsals, and Expectations”
— Birmingham Concert Chorale: Alabama Symphony Chorus Blog,
“Chorus and Verse Blog. Posted: July 25, 2009 02:45 pm (-05:00) James Please feel free to keep checking this little blog out in the coming weeks as I will be”
— James Dalton | Getting Back On The Road | Blog,
related keywords for chorus
- chorus line
- chorus america
- chorus line songs
- chorus line sing
- chorus line lyrics
- chorus pedal
- chorus of angels lyrics
- chorus definition
- chorus karaoke
- chorus songs
- chorus line tour
- chorus line marriott lincolnshire
- chorus line movie
- chorus line dance studio
- chorus line soundtrack
- chorus line sing lyrics
- chorus line rochester ny