- Chives are herbs most often used for cooking. It is best to use chives raw, because of their tendency to. — “What are Chives?”,
- Chives: more than just a great way to spruce up a dip or dress a baked potato. Find out how to grow chives and use them in the kitchen. — “Chives”,
- In June or July, chives produce large round flower heads consisting of purple to pink flowers. Chives grow best in full sun in a fairly rich, moist soil, which is high in organic matter, and has a pH of 6 to 8. Chives will, however, tolerate partial shade and most soil types. — “Chives”, ces.ncsu.edu
- Chives, collected from the wild since antiquity and cultivated by gardeners since the Middle Ages, is a hardy, spreading, herbaceous perennial that grows to about 70 cm (28 inches) tall. Chives is native to northern North America and Eurasia. — “Garlic Chives”, herbs2000.com
- And yet I can't imagine life in the kitchen without these incredible bulbs and their cousins, leeks and chives. And then there are chives, the most delicate and versatile of them all. — “Chives”,
- Growing chives in the herb garden and in indoor potsprovides fresh herbs as they are needed. It is easyto grow herbs, such as chives, with kits for the indoorherb garden which can easily be placed in a windowsill.Chives plants can be decorative. — “Chives - Growing Tips and Recipes”,
- Chives have been around so long that their origin is unknown. The most delicate member of the onion family, chives are mostly used fresh because they lose much of their flavor by drying, though they are often freeze-dried. Curly chives or German garlic (A. senescens var. — “Chives and chinese chives - Ingredient - CHOW”,
- Chives (Allium schoenoprasum). Syndicated cooking columnist Leigh Abernathy discusses growing and cooking with chives. — “Chives (Allium schoenoprasum) | Garden Guides”,
- Note: click on a word meaning below to see its connections and related words. The noun chives has 2 meanings: Meaning #1 : perennial having hollow. — “Chives: Information from ”,
- Chives (Allium schoenoprasum) are the smallest species of the onion Culinary uses for chives involve shredding its leaves (straws) for use as condiment for. — “Chives - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- Chives are the smallest though (some believe) the finest flavoured member of the onion family. Chinese chives (Allium odoratum) are actually garlic chives. They have larger leaves, flowers that smell of roses, and taste of. — “Chives - CopperWiki”,
- Fertilization: Chives need little additional fertilizer for optimum yields. May. In addition to regular chives, there are garlic chives that have a mild garlicky flavor. — “Chives in the Garden”, extension.usu.edu
- Culinary and medicinal uses of chives, including origin, varieties and recipes from the Epicentre. — “Chives”,
- Chive, generally used in the plural as chives, is the common name for a bulbous, fragrant, herbaceous plant, Allium schoenoprasum, which is characterized by slender, hollow leaves and clusters of lavender The term chives also refers more specifically to the edible leaves of. — “Chive”,
- Flowers are only one of the reasons to grow chives. Their flavor, with the sweetness of an onion and the hint of new garlic, adds a pleasing touch to many dishes. Here's how to grow them well and use them in the kitchen. — “How to Grow Chives - Vegetable Gardener”,
- Since chives grow wild in Italy. and Greece, it is certain that the Chives are perennial plants that. belong to the onion family. They are. grown throughout. — “Chives - Home Gardening Series - FSA6082”, uaex.edu
- Chives (Allium schoenoprasum) are the smallest species of the onion family Alliaceae, native to Europe, Asia and North America. Its English name, chive, derives from the French word cive, which was derived from cepa, the Latin word for onion. — “Chives”, schools-
- ShopWiki has 882 results for Chives, including Chives - Organic Grown - 2 Ounces, Sour Cream and Chives Powder, 8 oz., Start Smart Chives - 750mg, and AlpineAire Potatoes and Cheddar w/ Chives. — “Chives”,
- Informative article about the spice Chive, its botany, chemistry, history and cross-cultural culinary usage. — “Spice Pages: Chive (Allium schoenoprasum)”, uni-graz.at
- Chives are a part of the onion family and are the smallest species in the group. As with onions, chives are a bulb forming herbaceous plant. — “Chives”,
- Describes propogation, growth, harvest, preservation, and common varieties of the herb chives. For home gardeners. — “Growing Chives”, extension.umn.edu
- Learn about Chives on . Find info and videos including: How to Use Chives, How to Grow Chives, How to Divide Chives and much more. — “Chives - ”,
related videos for chives
- The Chive Response! I give to you, my long-awaited first response! *applause* I apologise for not looking my youtube-finest, I started filming pretty much immediately when I awoke (Y) Hopefully it's a passable response, and I can't wait to see what Anna has in store for me (and our fellow tubers) next time. I love you lots and lots and lots! PEACE.
- Betty's Cheddar-Jack Whipped Potatoes with Chives Recipe In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make and old favorite into a tempting side dish, Cheddar-Monterey Jack Cheese Whipped Potatoes with Chives. A great accompaniment to almost any entree! Ingredients: 3 medium-sized potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced (I used Russet variety.) 1 teaspoon salt, or to taste 4 tablespoons (1/2 stick) butter or margarine, softened to room temperature 1 cup finely shredded Cheddar and Monterey Jack cheese blend (You may use 1 cup of any shredded cheese that you like.) 2 tablespoons snipped fresh chives (Use 2 teaspoons, if you are using dried chives.) Choose an appropriately-sized pot for the amount of potatoes you are cooking. Place the prepared potatoes in the pot and cover completely with water. There should be space left at the top of the pot for the bubbling up of the potatoes as they cook. Place the pot of potatoes over high heat and bring to a full rolling boil. Reduce heat and cook potatoes for about 20 minutes, or until they are tender when pierced with a fork. Immediately remove the pot from heat, pour the potatoes through a colander to drain the water (completely) into a sink. Return the potatoes from the colander back to their original pot. Add salt, to taste, and 1/2 stick of softened butter or margarine. Whip the potatoes with an electric mixer until all lumps are gone. Now add 1/2 cup milk (more or less, depending on the amount of potatoes). Beat thoroughly, until the potatoes are light and fluffy. Add 1 cup of finely ...
- Planting chives in the garden For the Friday morning report challange about planting green stuff.
- Betty's Fresh Parsley and Chive Bread Ring Recipe In this video, Betty demonstrates how to use fresh parsley and chives to flavor a tasty and inviting bread ring to accompany her Sunday evening meal. 1 roll refrigerated crescent rolls 4 tablespoons butter, melted 4 tablespoons fresparsley, chopped (less, if dried) 2 tablespoons fresh chives, snipped (less, dried) On a lightly-floured surface, roll crescent roll dough into a rectangle about 1/4-inch thick, so that all perforations are closed. You may need to use your hands to squeeze the perforated sections together. in a small saucepan or dish, combine 4 tablespoons melted butter, 4 tablespoons chopped fresh parsely and 2 tablespoons snipped fresh chives. Spread mixture on top of crescent roll dough rectangle. Roll like a jellyroll, starting at the longer side. When rolled, seal edges. Form into a ring and seal the ends together (as well as you can). With a knife, cut on the diagonal almost all of the way through to the bottom. Continue cutting in equally spaced segments all around the ring. Place on an oven-proof glass dish or metal pan and bake at 375 degrees for 10 to 15 minutes, or until done. (It will be getting brownish on the top.) This bread ring is wonderful with any meal, and it is also great, just by itself!!!
- Cooking Tips : How to Chopping Chives Cooking Tips: How to Chopping Chives. Basic cooking techniques and tips. Expert Village How-to Videos
- Korean Food: Garlic Chive Pancakes (부추전) Buchu Jeon (부추전) is one of the popular Korean snacks. Sometimes Koreans like to eat pancakes on rainy days because it is a simple and quick snack to make without going out in the rain. Many Koreans believe that garlic chives helps fight colds and makes the stomach strong. If you can't find jeon flour (Korean pancake mix,) then you can use normal flour with the addition of one egg.
- Kershaw Chive (Ken Onion) Folding Knife REVIEW Kershaw model 1600ST half serrated blade folding pocket knife designed by Ken Onion. It employs a Speed-Safe torsion bar-assisted opening mechanism for ultra fast blade deployment.
- Betty's Cream Cheese and Chives Whipped Potatoes Recipe In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make luscious Cream Cheese and Chive Whipped Potatoes. Freshly cooked peeled and sliced potatoes are combined with butter, cream cheese, salt, and chives, and then whipped until light and fluffy! They will melt in your mouth! Ingredients: About 2 pounds potatoes (I used Russet potatoes-- about 6 medium-sized) 3 tablespoons softened butter, divided 4-oz. cream cheese, cut into blocks and softened to room temperature ¾ teaspoon salt 1 to 2 tablespoons fresh snipped chives (Use only 1/3 of this amount if you are using dried chives.) ½ cup milk, or to desired consistency fresh parsley sprig for garnish (optional) Wash and peel 2 pounds of potatoes, and slice them into equally-sized slices. Place them in a pot of water, with the water completely covering the potatoes, and leaving room at the top of the pot for the water to bubble. Place the pot of potatoes over medium-high heat until the water comes to a boil. Reduce heat to low, and cook potatoes until done, about 20 minutes. You can test for doneness by pricking the potatoes with a fork, and they should break apart easily. Drain the potatoes through a colander into the sink, and return cooked potatoes to their original cooking pot. Add 2 tablespoons butter, 4-oz. cream cheese, ¾ teaspoon salt and snipped fresh chives, to taste. Use a mixer to whip the potatoes until they are smooth. They will be thick. Add about ½ cup milk and continue to whip until light and fluffy. You may adjust ...
- Kershaw Chive Knife Review Quick review of a Kershaw Chive. If you have any questions, let me know.
- Chives Growing A time lapse video (taken over a 10 period) of Chives sprouting.
- The Chives-"Nature Boy" The Chives: Steven Lugerner-Reeds Matthew Wohl-Acoustic Bass Max Jaffe-Drums Recorded live @ The Red Poppy Art House in San Francisco on August 22nd 2009
- Puff Pockets with Smoked Gouda, Apples and Chives Puff Pockets with Smoked Gouda, Apples & Chives are simple to prepare, and the combination of flavors makes for a special treat to enjoy with a glass of wine. Visit or www.holidaykitchen.tv for more delicious video recipes. Ingredients: 1 17.3 oz package Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Sheets (2 sheets), thawed 1 large granny smith apple, peeled, cored and finely chopped 1/4 cup fresh chives, minced 2 tbsp sugar 3 oz smoked gouda, cut into 48 1/2 inch cubes flour for rolling Cheese substitute: Edam or plain gouda if preferred. Thaw: 40 minutes Prep: 40 minutes Bake: 15 minutes Cool: 10 minutes Makes: 24 pieces Instructions: 1. Take out a package of Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Sheets and remove both sheets from the box. Let them thaw on the counter for 40 minutes - or overnight in the fridge. 2. Preheat the oven to 400°F. 3. Add the apples and chives to a medium bowl. Stir with the sugar, coating the mixture evenly. 4. Lightly flour your surface and unfold one pastry sheet. Roll it into a 16x12-inch rectangle. Cut the pastry into 12 (4-inch) squares. Cut each pastry square in half diagonally to make 24 triangles. Repeat these steps with the remaining pastry sheet making a total of 48 triangles. 5. Place about a 1/2 teaspoon of the apple mixture on the bottom third of the longest side of each pastry triangle. Top each with a piece of cheese. 6. Brush the 2 bottom corners of the pastry triangle with water and fold them over the filling. Press to seal ...
- Korean Food: Garlic Chive Dumplings (부추 만두) Main Ingredients About 55 Large Dumpling Wraps, 2 Cups Garlic Chives (7 oz), 1 Pack (12 oz) Firm Tofu or 1 lb Ground Beef, 2 oz Cellophane Noodles, 1 Cup Onions, 1 Cup Cabbage (7 oz), 2 Eggs Seasoning Ingredients 2½ Tbsp Soy Sauce, 2 Tbsp Sesame Oil, 1 Tbsp Cooking Wine (Optional), 1½ Tbsp Minced Garlic, ½ Tbsp Sugar, ½ tsp Black Pepper, ½ tsp Salt Yield: About 55 Dumplings Special Music "Aeriskitchen" by "Seok-woo Yoon"
- Fillet Steak with Mustard and Chives - Knorr and Marco Pierre White recipe video You can also view this recipe video here: For more videos, recipes and cooking tips from Marco Pierre White and Knorr, go to
- Transplanting Bushes & Plants : How to Uproot Perennial Chives Moving plants in your yard? Learn tips for uprooting overgrown chives in this free video clip about how to transplant plants. Expert: Travis Steglich Bio: Travis Steglich is the owner and operator of the Steglich Feed and Farm Supply Store. Filmmaker: MAKE | MEDIA
- Betty's Parsley and Chive Baked Potato Recipe In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make one of her favorite accompaniments to almost any dinner, an herb-seasoned baked potato. This recipe is for a Parsley and Chive Baked Potato, although you may substitute other favorite fresh herbs. Ingredients: (for one baked potato) 1 medium to large baking potato (I used the Russet variety.) 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, softened 1 tablespoon chopped parsley 1 tablespoon chopped chives 1/4 teaspoon salt 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper Slice potato lengthwise into 4 equally-sized slices. Set aside. In a small mixing bowl, combine 2 tablespoons of softened butter, 1 tablespoon chopped parsley, 1 tablespoon chopped chives, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper. Stir until smooth. Spread this mixture between the 4 potato slices and reassemble the potato, scraping any excess filling from the outside. Place on a generous square of aluminum foil and wrap the foil tightly around the potato, leaving any open edges toward the top. Place in a small baking dish and bake at 400 degrees for 1 hour to 1 hour and 15 minutes, depending on the size of the potato. You can check for doneness by squeezing the potato while in the oven, using a potholder. It should be slightly soft. Remove the potato from the oven, and place on a serving dish. Open the aluminum foil and discard it. You will have 4 lovely slices of herb-seasoned baked potato that will melt in your mouth!
- Scarlet Chives - DON´T YOU PUT YOUR HANDS THERE Music video for the Single "DONT YOU PUT YOUR HANDS THERE" by Scarlet Chives... Get intimate under the covers with the Dream Pop band Scarlet Chives First single release from their upcoming album to be released 2011. Buy it on iTUNES Directed by Paul Schroeder and its another SURELEAF production
- Kershaw: Chive Short review of the Kershaw: Chive designed by Ken Onion. Handles are 410 Stainless Steel and the blade is 420HC Stainless Steel. Handle Length: 3 7/8 inches. Blade Length: 1 15/16 inches. Weight: 1.9 oz.
- Betty's Tarragon-Chive Sandwich Spread In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Tarragon-Chive Sandwich Spread. This is a spread that can be used for any combination of meat and cheese that you enjoy on a sandwich. Ingredients: 1 cup mayonnaise 3 tablespoons lemon juice 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard 1 tablespoon sweet pickle relish ½ teaspoon hot sauce 1 teaspoon chopped fresh chives (or 1/3 teaspoon dried chives) 1 teaspoon chopped fresh tarragon (or 1/3 teaspoon dried tarragon) In a small mixing bowl, stir together 1 cup mayonnaise, 3 tablespoons lemon juice, 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard, 1 tablespoon sweet pickle relish, ½ teaspoon hot sauce, 1 teaspoon chopped fresh chives, and 1 teaspoon chopped fresh tarragon. When completely blended, spread on bread and top with desired sandwich fillings. I will be uploading a video using this Tarragon-Chive Sandwich Spread on a Batter-Dipped Fish Poorboy Sandwich in my next upload. You may use the sandwich spread with various meats and cheeses. I hope you enjoy it! --Betty
- Betty's Cream Cheese-Chive Biscuits In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Cream Cheese-Chive Biscuits. This is my bread suggestion for Mother's Day. These biscuits are light and airy, and the delicate flavor of chives makes them unique and interesting. Ingredients: 3 ounces cream cheese ½ stick butter (1/4 cup) 2 ½ cups self-rising flour 1 tablespoon snipped fresh chives ¾ cup milk cooking oil spray In a large mixing bowl, place 3-oz. cream cheese, ½ stick butter, and 2 ½ cups self-rising flour. Cut the cream cheese and butter into flour with a pastry blender or fork until crumbly. (The crumbs should look like coarsely ground cornmeal.) Add 1 tablespoon snipped fresh chives. Stir in ¾ cup milk, just until flour mixture is moistened. Place dough on a lightly floured surface and knead 6 to 8 times, or until dough is smooth and glossy. Place the dough on a lightly floured surface, and use a rolling pin to roll dough to a ½-inch thickness. Use a 2-inch biscuit cutter to cut biscuits from rolled dough. Place biscuits on a shallow baking pan that has been spray with cooking oil spray. Bake at 425 degrees (F) for 8 to 10 minutes, or until golden brown. Serve immediately. These biscuits go well with almost any meal. I am suggesting them for your Mother's Day meal! Enjoy!!! --Betty
- Kershaw Chive: Knife Review Please enjoy :) Rate Comment Subscribe Peace Love Knives
- White Moth Enjoying Garlic Chives A white moth and several bees enjoying the garlic chives at the peak of their season.
- Betty's Pineapple Grilled Cheese & Chive Grilled Cheese Sandwich Recipes In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make two luscious grilled cheese sandwiches--a Pineapple Grilled Cheese and a Chive Grilled Cheese. They start with the same base, but come out with two totally different flavors! Ingredients: 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese 2 oz. cream cheese, softened to room temperature 2 slices of hearty white bread 2 slices of 100% whole wheat bread 4 oz. butter, softened to room temperature 1 tablespoon fresh snipped chives dash of paprika 1/4 cup crushed pineapple, *very* well drained 1 teaspoon brown sugar Prepare your 4 slices of bread by spreading one side of each slice with butter and grilling it in a large skillet. Remove the slices to a sandwich board or counter to make your fillings. Use a fork to mix 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese with 2 oz. cream cheese. Divide the mixture into two equal parts and place them in small mixing bowls. To one half add 1 tablespoon fresh minced chives and a dash of paprika. Spread a generous portion on the grilled side of the hearty white bread. Cover with the other slice of hearty white bread, grilled side down. Now, use the other mixture of cheddar cheese and cream cheese to make a separate filling. To the second mixture add 1/4 cup drained, crushed pineapple and 1 teaspoon brown sugar. Spread a generous portion of this filling on the grilled side of one piece of whole wheat bread. Cover with the other slice, with the grilled side meeting the filling. Now, spread all of the outer sides of both ...
- Markus Muller - Chives evergreen
- Hatsune Miku - "ニラ(A Man of his chives)"English subbed This is the love song to the man of his chives. The police appears. HQ Link: from nicovideo: www.nicovideo.jp Music: ニラP（NiraP)さまIllustration:てんこ盛り(Tenkomori)さまTranslation & subtitle: KataGatar *Precisely speaking, Original lyrics implies garlic chive.
- Kershaw Knives : Cyclone, Scallion, and Chive This video shows the differences between these three Kershaw folding knives...
- Chives on top of me? - Corner Gas The most hilarious scene of all the series, perhaps the world. Brent agrees to babysit Wanda's son, and goes to the Dog River Library for some help.
- Korean Food: Garlic Chive Kimchi (부추 김치) Main Ingredients: • 10 Cups Garlic Chives (20 oz) • 1⅓ Cup Onion • 3 Tbsp Red Hot Pepper • ½ Cup Fish Sauce • ⅔ Cup Red Pepper Powder • 2 Tbsp Sugar • 1½ Tbsp Minced Garlic • 1½ Tbsp Sesame Seeds Rice Mixture Ingredients: • 3 Tbsp Sweet Rice Flour • 1½ Cup Water Yield: About 1.5 Quart Special Music "Song For Anny" by "Arnold W. Shim" Thank you !!!
- Gardening Plant Care : Chive Plant Care Chiveplants are beautiful plants to grow in your garden or home. Learn all about chive plant care with gardening tips from a horticulturist in this free gardening video. Expert: Stan DeFreitas Contact: Bio: Stan DeFreitas, also known as "Mr. Green Thumb", has experience as a urban horticulturist working for the Pinellas County Extension Service and has taught horticulture at the St. Petersburg College. Filmmaker: Christopher Rokosz
- Dill and Chive Red Potatoes With Bacon Episode 193
- Kershaw Chive Review Watch the Review
- Chives the Mouse Mountain Rose Herbs Rap
- How to Make Sautéed Potatoes With Chives Miranda Valentine, founder/editor of the popular lifestyle blog, Everything Sounds Better in French, , shows us how to make sauteed potatoes with chives! Check out all of Mahalo's Cooking videos here Check out these related Mahalo pages: How to Make a Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie: How to Cook Trout: How to Juice a Lemon: How to Make Perfect Sushi Rice: How to Make French Toast: How to Grill Ribs: How to Make Sushi: How to Make a Healthy Peanut Butter and Jelly Smoothie: How to Bake a Potato: How to Cook Roast Beef: How to Make Yorkshire Pudding: How to Make Mashed Potatoes: Check out these Mahalo How-To Playlists: How to Use Facebook: How to Use Adobe Photoshop: How to Speak French: How to Speak Italian: How to Speak Japanese: How to Speak Spanish: How to Get into Shape: How To Become a Pharmacist: How To Become a Photographer: How To Get a Job: How To Make ***tails: How To Make Coffee Drinks:
- Kershaw Chive: EDC Intimidation Factor Zero The Kershaw Chive is a sleek, tiny, well-built spring assisted pocket knife that's appropriate the office, or pretty much any social occasion where intimidation is NOT wanted. The comfortable stainless steel handles and frame-lock are tough and attractive to look at. The sub-2" blade is legal almost everywhere, and appropriate to open up and use around pretty much anyone. If a razor sharp, ergonomic, tough little folding knife is the order of the day - and you don't mind some lighting-fast SpeedSafe spring assist to go with it, think about giving the Kershaw Chive a home in your pocket.
- How to Cut Chives Miranda Valentine, founder/editor of the popular lifestyle blog, Everything Sounds Better in French ( ), shows us the best methods of cutting chives! Check out all of Mahalo's Cooking videos here Check out these related Mahalo pages: How to Make a Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie: How to Cook Trout: How to Juice a Lemon: How to Make Perfect Sushi Rice: How to Make French Toast: How to Grill Ribs: How to Make Sushi: How to Make a Healthy Peanut Butter and Jelly Smoothie: How to Bake a Potato: How to Cook Roast Beef: How to Make Yorkshire Pudding: How to Make Mashed Potatoes: Check out these Mahalo How-To Playlists: How to Use Facebook: How to Use Adobe Photoshop: How to Speak French: How to Speak Italian: How to Speak Japanese: How to Speak Spanish: How to Get into Shape: How To Become a Pharmacist: How To Become a Photographer: How To Get a Job: How To Make ***tails: How To Make Coffee Drinks:
- Kershaw Chive Here is a review and demonstration of my Kershaw Chive. I love this little knife! It is a great EDC blade and is extremely well made and holds a sharp edge. For a slightly larger version of this knife look at the Kershaw Scallion. Enjoy.
- Flavored Oil - Chive Oil Chef Jason Hill of shares his chive oil recipe in this episode of "Chef Tips." This flavored oil recipe uses chives, but you can easily substitute your favorite herbs, such as basil, in this recipe. Garlic flavored oil is a nice dipping oil for fresh rustic sourdough bread. To get the recipe for this homemade flavored oil or to learn more about making flavored oil, go to http
- Asa-Lift chives harvesters PU-100 and SP-200PU JUVAGRO
- Kershaw Chive 1600SS Short presentation of the Kershaw Chive 1600SS
- Kershaw Chive: Disassembled, Reassembled Once again, Kershaw has given us a wonderfully simply designed pocket knife that can easily be taken apart for cleaning and lubrication. Since it's so easy, why not do it, or at least learn to do it from me? Maintaining your stuff will help to prolong the life-span of your stuff, and I'm all for stuff that lasts. Join me as I go through the simple process of disassembling and reassembling the Kershaw Chive, model 1600. Sorry in advance for the abrupt end of the video. There was an editing mistake, and it's too late to fix it. :( At least I got it all back together. :)
- Chives , My Butler Robot V 2.0 My improved butler robot with new features added. Talks, drives , pours drinks and more! For information on how YOU can build your own butler robot visit I also build custom robots for a fee. Contact me at the email posted on my blog. Enjoy the video!
- Video Recipe: Parmesan Chive Egg Souffle Chef Keith Snow from demonstrates how to make a surprisingly easy egg Souffle with fresh parmesan and chives.
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about chives
“There are so many varieties of onions on the market! Learn about the different types of onions (chives, shallots, spanish and pearl onions) and how to use them in your cooking”
— Chives, Shallots, Spanish and Pearl Onions > Start Cooking,
“How To Dry Chives blog, article on ifood.tv - food videos and recipes community. Health conscious individuals normally like to include culinary herbs in their diet every d”
— How To Dry Chives | ifood.tv, ifood.tv
“HealthCastle.com Community > Health Castle Forums > Food Science Forum March 28, 2006 -- Salmonella, a common bacterial cause of food poisoning, may have met its match in chives, a common herb”
— Chives found to have antibacterial properties - HealthCastle,
“However, before you start cutting, try growing your own garlic chives. Garlic chives are very mild in flavor. Initially, the bite of garlic”
— How to Grow Your Own Garlic Chives :: Culinate,
“While chives are a good addition to a fabulous recipe, most people don't care for them in their lawn. Getting rid of pesky chives or wild onions in your lawn”
— Chives in the Lawn | her gardening blog, her-gardening-
“Home " Blogs " Blog - Henriette's blog. Chives vinegar. Posted July Pic: The colors of chives flower vinegars. There's always ants and spiders in chives flowers. They'll end up floating around the bottom of your jar, but they'll get strained out when you strain out the flowers, after 1-2 weeks”
— Chives vinegar. | Henriette's Herbal Homepage,
“Filed under: Black Cod Recipes, Halibut Recipes, Seafood Recipes — Tags: chives fish. — The following Recipe comes from Three Hungry Tummies, an Australian food blog filled with amazing Asian dishes. serves 4 as part of a Chinese meal; you'll need; Ingredients:”
— Fish with Flowering Chives | Alaskan Harvest Seafood Blog,
“Read hundreds of free online books at How To, and be inspired by our guides. Thousands of pages of practical 'how to' information from our expert authors”
— chives " HowTo Books Blog,
“Creamy Sauerkraut with Chives. October 2nd, 2009 - Barbara Feiner. For a taste of Stir in crème fraîche and chives, and serve. Recipe courtesy of the”
— chives " – Organic Blog,
“Blog for Thai Food and Travel dot com, Kasma Loha-unchit's website on all things Thai. Chopping garlic chives. The garlic chives cherished by many Southeast Asians are not the green leaves of garlic plants, but are a kind of leafy chives with a distinct garlic flavor”
— Garlic Chives and Flowering Chives " Thai Food and Travel Blog,
related keywords for chives
- chives green bay
- chives vs green onions
- chives restaurant
- chives substitute
- chives growing
- chives recipes
- chives green onion
- chives wiki
- chives in spanish
- chives vs scallions
- chives green bay wi
- chives green bay menu
- chives green bay reviews
- chives green bay wi menu
- chives and green bay
similar for chives
- plant chives
- allium schoenoprasum
- chinese chives
- free encyclopedia
- herbs and spices
- species name
- the old world
- garlic chives
- the leaves
- word meaning
- how to
- onion flavor
- growing chives
- green leaves
- vegetable tempura
- to plant
- edible plants
- culinary herbs
- herb garden
- growing herbs
- sweet basil
- growing tips
- fresh herbs
- snipped chives
- flowers and leaves
- flower buds
- flower stalks
- plants bloom
- garden guides
- onion family
- growing season
- space plants
- north carolina cooperative extension service
- north carolina state university
- above the ground
- new york
- eastern europe
- horticultural specialist
- new world encyclopedia
- naturhistoriska riksmuseet
- university of minnesota extension
- housing technology
- university of minnesota
- agricultural business management
- environmental science education