- Definition of chant from Webster's New World College Dictionary. Meaning of chant. Pronunciation of chant. Definition of the word chant. Origin of the word chant. — “chant - Definition of chant at ”,
- Chants may range from a simple melody involving a limited set of notes to highly complex Chant may be considered speech, music, or a heightened or stylized form of speech. — “Chant - New World Encyclopedia”,
- Links for Gregorian chant resources, choirs, and recordings. — “Gregorian Chant Resources”, comp.uark.edu
- Definition of chant in the Online Dictionary. Meaning of chant. Pronunciation of chant. Translations of chant. chant synonyms, chant antonyms. Information about chant in the free online English dictionary and encyclopedia. gregorian chant,. — “chant - definition of chant by the Free Online Dictionary”,
- Chant is the generic designation for a body of traditional religious music, such as Hindu chant, Jewish chant, Byzantine chant, Russian chant, etc. Different though The designation "Gregorian," generally used for the chant of the Roman Church, refers to Pope Gregory I, who ruled from 590 to. — “Gregorian Chant Details”,
- to chant (third-person singular simple present chants, present participle chanting, simple past and past participle chanted) To sing, especially without instruments, and as applied to monophonic and pre-modern music.  Translations. sing monophonically without instruments. — “chant - Wiktionary”,
- Learn about Chants on . Find info and videos including: About Cheerleading Chants, About the Gregorian Chant, How to Create a Cheerleading Chant and much more. — “Chants - ”,
- chant n. A short, simple series of syllables or words that are sung on or intoned to the same note or a limited range of notes. — “chant: Definition, Synonyms from ”,
- Library Document Chant: Music for the Few? Or the Many? Lucy Carroll discusses the history and proper usage of Gregorian chant. She also makes suggestions on how to re-introduce Gregorian chant at the local parish level. — “Catholic Culture : Library : Chant: Music for the Few? Or the”,
- Chant (from Old French chanter) is the rhythmic speaking or singing of words or sounds, Chants may range from a simple melody involving a limited set of. — “Chant - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- Traditional Catholic Gregorian chant in Latin including vespers, Marian hymns, Divine Office, Mass propers. Seminarians sing plainchant during Liturgy. Solesmes style sacred music with organ accompaniment. Traditional Catholic books, booklets. — “Gregorian chant CDs traditional Catholic books Latin hymns”,
- A chant, if its style, composition, and execution prove it suitable for liturgical use. — “Liturgical Chant - Catholic Encyclopedia”,
- Chant software and services for integrating speech technology Have Chant supply your team with module-ready code for optimal feature implementation. — “Chant Software and Services for Integrating Speech Technology”,
- Gregorian chant is the Church's own music, born in the Church's liturgy. For centuries it was sung as pure melody, in unison and without accompaniment, and this is still the best way to sing chant if possible. — “Chant FAQ”,
- Monks who dedicate their lives to contemplation and singing the divine praises have crafted these chants and perfected their style of chant to reflect their hearts' journeys toward God. In chant, the soul speaks of God and its encounter with God. — “Chants of Carmel; Mystical Chants of Carmel; Gregorian Chant”,
- Chant definition, a short, simple melody, esp. one characterized by single notes to which an indefinite number of syllables are intoned, used in singing psalm See more. — “Chant | Define Chant at ”,
- Gregorian chant is the central tradition of Western plainchant, a form of monophonic liturgical chant of Western Christianity that accompanied the celebration of Mass and other ritual services. Gregorian chant originated in Monastic life, in which singing the '. — “Gregorian chant”, schools-
- Chant Village - online community for those who love Chant. brings together a variety of chant resources, along with news and information about the chant traditions of the many different cultures and spiritual paths of our shrinking world. — “Chant Village, Chant around the world”,
related images for chant
- chant jpg
- 30 SECONDS TO CYBERTRON TRANSFORMERS party hosted by THE KILLER ROBOTS Plus CHANT live 07 07 07
- of the American underground Her new LP is a pop record for an alternate dimension where hooks and choruses are sent careening through a cracked kaleidoscope Touring Australia this winter Chant Darling by Lawrence Arabia out Feb 21 Recorded over 18 months in a studio in Stockholm three flats in London a garden shed in Port Chalmers a car club in Wellington and a studio
- This UI has options to allow you to choose the style of the Chant window The window shows what current pulsed spell such as speed end regeneration etc you are currently playing http bobsui koamon com pics Options Chant png http bobsui koamon com pics Styles Chant png
- chant jpg
- 1879 CHANT 15 jpg
- Agape Chant
- 1969 Towards the photograph of the bottle
- Guitare basse Batterie Chant Saxophone
- Qu il ne soit pas venu Nous faire rire
- Regular contributor Adonis P Healey contacts Eurekak with an urgent missive Had this idea for a television programme last night I think you can imagine the format Trial after punishing
- chant jpg
- Une Chorale pour le plaisir de chanter ensemble tout en essayant de le partager ici et ailleurs Les dernières actualités
- home precedente preceding prossimo next
- Here are some pictures of us practicing
- C est Toi que j espère tout le jour Aux heures de la nuit je m abrite en Toi
- Mariage Cliquez sur les actes pour les consulter
- dans les années 20 Sur fond de Jazz de prohibition et des séquelles de la grande guerre cela raconte l histoire d un tueur à gages sarde se rendant à New York pour honorer un contrat Parallèlement à la correction je réalise des illustrations à l encre qui s appuient pour la plupart sur des scènes du texte ou participent de son ambiance 5 sont terminées il m en
- Antiphonale missarum Laon MS239 folio 52r
- Chant mixed media painting 27 x 33 5
- LE SPECTACLE SOLIDARITE CLIS CP CE1 IME
- conte danses anglais éveil corporel graffiti échecs chant chant magie chorale escrime éveil musical marionnettes escalade modelage hip hop fitness football
- chant jpg
- maz laureats chant jpg
- August 22nd 2008 by Liesl
- Chant carnatique png
- chant jpg
- chant jpg
- chant jpg
- Song of Exile and Light Portfolio Artist Tobiasse Theo This suite consists of six original lithographs available in a luxury portfolio
- chant jpg
- CHANT Ellen d 12 Nov 1969 aged 82 Wife of Henry CHANT
- Bonjasky Chat fordított Szerző
- chant jpg
- Chant jpg
- new page
- ファミリーマート神南１丁目店が入っているビル 神南軒やSuzuCafeをはじめとする 気になるお店が結構はいっている NAVI shibuyの７Ｆ 入り口がどこなのかわかりづらいけれども いくつものランチメニューの看板がおかれているのと 上をみると わかりやすいひらがなで
- chant gif
related videos for chant
- "Gregorian Chant" 2 Holy Mass officiated by his eminence Cardinal Ricardo Vidal at CPDRC.
- Heart Sutra (Sanskrit) Buddhist chanting a beautiful chant. Peaceful & Relaxing. This are the same as Heart Sutra (Sanskrit) by Imee Ooi shared by chillout108. Just a different version. I hope you guys like. Subscribe me and get the audio from You can find more links on relax chant in my page. Heart Sutra - Sanskrit-English Translated by Zuio H. Inagaki www12.canvas.ne.jp (If you find a better site/translation, please post it. Thanks) Namah sarvajnaaya -Adoration to the Omniscient! Aaryaavalokiteshvara-bodhisattvo gambhiiraayaam prajnaapaaramitaayaam caryaam caramaano vyavalokayati sma: panca skandhaah; taamshca svabhaava-shuunyaan pashyati sma. -When Holy Avalokiteshvara Bodhisattva performed the deep practice in the Perfection of Transcendent Wisdom, he contemplated that there were five aggregates but observed that they were devoid of essential nature. Iha Shaariputra ruupam shuunyataa shuunyataiva ruupam, ruupaan na prithak shuunyataa, shuunyataayaa na prithag ruupam, yad ruupam saa shuunyataa, yaa shuunyataa tad ruupam. -In this case, Shaariputra, form is voidness and voidness is itself form; voidness is not different from form, and form is not different from voidness; that which is form is voidness, and that which is voidness is form. Evem eva vedanaa-samjnaa-samskaara-vijnaanaani. -So it is for perception, conception, volition and consciousness. Iha Shaariputra sarva-dharmaah shuunyataa-lakshanaa, anutpannaa, aniruddhaa, amalaa, na vimalaa, nonaa, na paripuurnaah. -In this case ...
- Gregorian Chant Benedictinos Chant Gregorian - Benedictos prayer and glory to God Ave mundi spes Maria - Latin Ave mundi spes Maria, ave mitis, ave pia, ave plena gratia. Ave virgo singularis, quć per rubum designaris non passus incendia. Ave rosa speciosa, ave Jesse virgula: Cujus fructus nostri luctus relaxavit vincula. Ave cujus viscera contra mortis foedera ediderunt filium. Ave carens simili, mundo diu flebili reparasti gaudium. Ave virginum lucerna, per quam fulsit lux superna his quos umbra tenuit. Ave virgo de qua nasci, et de cujus lacte pasci res cćlorum voluit. Ave gemma coeli luminarium. Ave Sancti Spiritus sacrarium. Oh, quam mirabilis, et quam laudabilis hćc est virginitas! In qua per spiritum facta para***um fulsit foecunditas. Oh, quam sancta, quam serena, quam benigna, quam amoena esse virgo creditur! Per quam servitus finitur, posta coeli aperitur, et libertas redditur. Oh, castitatis lilium, tuum precare filium, qui salus est humilium: Ne nos pro nostro vitio, in flebili judicio subjiciat supplicio. Sed nos tua sancta prece mundans a peccati fćce collocet in lucis domo. Amen dicat omnis homo. Ave mundi spes Maria - English Hail, hope of the world, Mary, hail, meek one, hail, loving one, hail, full of grace Hail O singular virgin, who wast chosen to not suffer flames through brambles Hail, beautiful rose, hail, staff of Jesse: Whose fruit loosened the chains of our weeping Hail whose womb bore a son against the law of death Hail, O one lacking comparison, still tearfully renewing ...
- Mireille Mathieu- Chant des Partisans subtitles Passionate song about D-Day and the role of the French Resistance.
- The Goddess Chant Pagan Wiccan Magickal Goddess Chant. Isis, Astarte, Diana, Hecate, Demeter, Kali, Inanna (from The Burning Times - Best of Pagan Song)
- Crimson Glory - The chant
- Balinese Monkey Chant Kecak - an exerpt from Baraka
- OM - Mantra chant OM Om is the symbol for the whole universe. It carries three basic sounds: AUM. These three basic sounds through which all the sounds have evolved. So Om is the basic trinity of sound, the synthesis of all the basic roots. That's why Om is considered the secret mantra, the greatest mantra, because it implies the whole existence, it represents the sound of soundlessness, the beauty of silence. OM represents the music of existence, the soundless sound, the sound of silence. OM represents the inner most music of our being, the inner harmony, the inner humming sound which happens when our body, mind, soul are in deep totality, when the visible and the invisible, the un-manifest and the manifest, the relative and absolute, the-outer and inner are in deep togetherness. To become one with OM-the music of existence is to attain fulfillment. Explore: Website: Blog Community
- fourplay - chant a very good song
- Koala`s ABC Phonics Chant Phonics Chant for learning the alphabet and practicing pronunciation at home. A aa apple...
- Chant to the sun This is a music pic video The Song is Chant To the Sun this video is for Ladychoctaw
- Buddhist Chant - Heart Sutra (Japanese) Hannya Shingyo Heart of Wisdom Sutra [Leader] Maka Hannya Haramita Shingyo [Everyone] Kanjizai Bosatsu Gyo Jin Hannya Haramita Ji Sho Ken Go Un Kai Ku Do Issai Ku Yaku Sharishi Shiki Fu I Ku Ku Fu I Shiki Shiki Soku Ze Ku Ku Soku Ze Shiki Ju So Gyo Shiki Yaku Bu Nyo Ze Sharishi Ze Sho Ho Ku So Fu Sho Fu Metsu Fu Ku Fu Jo Fu Zo Fu Gen Ze Ko Ku Chu Mu Shiki Mu Ju So Gyo Shiki Mu Gen Ni Bi Zets' Shin I Mu Shiki Sho Ko Mi Soku Ho Mu Gen Kai Nai Shi Mu I Shiki Kai Mu Mu Myo Yaku Mu Mu Myo Jin Nai Shi Mu Ro Shi Yaku Mu Ro Shi Jin Mu Ku Shu Metsu Do Mu Chi Yaku Mu Toku I Mu Sho Tokko Bodaisatta E Hannya Haramita Ko Shin Mu Ke Ge Mu Ke Ge Ko Mu U Ku Fu On Ri Issai Tendo Mu So Ku Gyo Nehan San Ze Sho Butsu E Hannya Haramita Ko Toku A Noku Ta Ra Sanmyaku Sambodai Ko Chi Hannya Haramita Ze Dai Jin Shu Ze Dai Myo Shu Ze Mu Jo Shu Ze Mu To Do Shu No Jo Issai Ku Shin Jitsu Fu Ko Ko Setsu Hannya Haramita Shu Soku Setsu Shu Watsu Gyate Gyate Hara Gyate Hara So Gyate Boji Sowa Ka Hannya Shin Gyo - ENGLISH TRANSLATION - [Leader] Heart of the Great Wisdom Sutra [Everyone] When a sincere truth seeker attains the wisdom of enlightenment, he realizes that all the five senses are empty and he transcends every suffering. Listen: All things are no different from emptiness; emptiness is not different from all things. Form is emptiness; emptiness is form. Feelings, perceptions, impulses, consciousness are also like this. Listen: The original nature of all things is neither born nor extinguished ...
- Nana Mizuki - Heart-shaped chant Web: http ostjmusic7 Heart-shaped chant by Nana Mizuki Album Activity(2007) [audio] Nana Mizuki (水樹奈々, Mizuki Nana?), born Nana Kondō (近藤奈々, Kondō Nana?), born January 21, 1980) is a singer and voice actress (seiyū) in Japan. She was born in Niihama, Ehime, Japan. She is admired by many of her fellow seiyū and fans because she has a great amount of power and strength in her singing voice, which surprises many fans due to her regularly petite nature. She was also the winner of the "Best Musical Performance" award in the first Seiyū Awards. She has been announced to be the voice of Rena Lanford in the PSP remake of Star Ocean: Second Story, many of the characters whom she has voiced were initially very shy/soft-spoken (however, after interactions with other people, they gradually opened up (eg Fate, Lili, Nyamo, Hinata, and Wrath), six of her characters have romantic feelings for the main characters (eg Oboro from Basilisk, Fate Testarossa from Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha, Hinata Hyūga from Naruto, Colette Brunel from Tales of Symphonia, Tamao Tamamura from Shaman King, and Moka Akashiya from Rosario + Vampire), some of her characters craved maternal attention (eg Fate, Wrath and Maria), and she was also part of the seiyu quartet "Prits", alongside Yumiko Kobayashi, Natsuko Kuwatani and Hisayo Mochizuki (all four voiced characters in the anime Sister Princess).
- Sound of Silence - Gregorian Chant Sound of Silence - Gregorian Chant with farscape video
- Gregorian Chant, Christmas Chants Gregorian Chant - Get 99 Essential Chants for $1 on on 6/20/09 Amazon link: Get it here: For more wonderful music visit: To learn more about Gregorian chant: ---- Schola of the Monks of the Abbey of Montserrat... Beautiful chant for Christmas!!
- Ultramarine Chant
- Gregorian Chant - "Salve Regina" This is the Latin chant "Salve Regina" (or Hail, Holy Queen, which is a common Catholic prayer) performed by the monks of the Abbey of Notre Dame.
- Joe Satriani: Crowd Chant (Live) Super Colossal is a 2006 album by instrumental rock solo artist Joe Satriani. It is his eleventh studio album recorded at Studio 21. It was also recorded at Armoury Studios in Vancouver, Canada (drums, some guitar, crowd chant) Musicians: Joe Satriani - guitars, bass, keyboards Jeff Campitelli - percussion, drums Simon Phillips - drums Album: Super Colossal Label: Epic Genre: Intrumental Rock Recorded: 2005/2006 "Crowd Chant" was originally called "Party On The Enterprise". "Party On The Enterprise" sampled sounds from the starship Enterprise from the Star Trek TV show. But, as Joe explained in the above podcast, legal issues couldn't get resolved and he was not able to get permission to use the samples. Satriani then removed the sounds from the song and called it "Crowd Chant." Video: Satriani Live! is a 2-disc live CD set of a concert performed by instrumental rock guitarist Joe Satriani on May 2, 2006, in Anaheim, California. It was released along with a 2-disc DVD set with the same title and of the same concert. Both items were released on October 31, 2006. "Satriani Live!" es un doble albun en vivo del guitarrista virtuoso Joe Satriani. (¿Apoco?) Disco 1 "Flying in a Blue Dream" - 8:38 "The Extremist" - 3:40 "Redshift Riders" - 4:46 "Cool #9" - 8:02 "A Cool New Way" - 10:00 "Satch Boogie" - 5:18 "Super Colossal" - 4:17 "Just Like Lightnin'" - 5:00 "Ice 9" - 4:28 "One Robot's Dream" - 8:02 Disco 2 "Ten Words" - 3:35 "The Mystical Potato Head Groove Thing" - 7:36 "The ...
- Buddhist Chant - Heart Sutra (Mandarin) by Imee Ooi Heart Sutra (Mandarin) Pinyin jie di jie di bo luo jie di bo luo seng jie di pu ti sa po he (3x) guan zi zai pu sa xing shen bo re po luo mi duo shi zhao jian wu yun jie kong du yi qie ku e she li zi se bu yi kong kong bu yi se se ji shi kong kong ji shi se shou...
- Muppet Hawaiian War Chant The muppets perform the Hawaiian War Chant!
- Alphabet Chant - FULL SONG - More Great English Learning Resources! The Full Version of "The Alphabet Chant" by Busy Beavers.
- Universal Mother - Ancient Chants, Blissful Grooves From the album, 'Universal Mother' by IndiaJiva, this is 'Shri Ma', ancient Sanskrit chant devoted to the Divine Mother Itunes link bit.ly
- Elemental Chant The Earth The Air The Fire The Water Return return return return
- Heart Sutra Chanting
- Tina Turner Chanting Nam Myoho Renge Kyo
- Buddhist Chant - Heart Sutra (Sanskrit) by Imee Ooi Prajna-paramita Hrdaya Sutram by Imee Ooi Imee Ooi's website Heart Sutra - Sanskrit-English Translated by Zuio H. Inagaki www12.canvas.ne.jp (If you find a better site/translation, please post it. Thanks) Namah sarvajnaaya -Adoration to the Omniscient! Aaryaavalokiteshvara-bodhisattvo gambhiiraayaam prajnaapaaramitaayaam caryaam caramaano vyavalokayati sma: panca skandhaah; taamshca svabhaava-shuunyaan pashyati sma. -When Holy Avalokiteshvara Bodhisattva performed the deep practice in the Perfection of Transcendent Wisdom, he contemplated that there were five aggregates but observed that they were devoid of essential nature. Iha Shaariputra ruupam shuunyataa shuunyataiva ruupam, ruupaan na prithak shuunyataa, shuunyataayaa na prithag ruupam, yad ruupam saa shuunyataa, yaa shuunyataa tad ruupam. -In this case, Shaariputra, form is voidness and voidness is itself form; voidness is not different from form, and form is not different from voidness; that which is form is voidness, and that which is voidness is form. Evem eva vedanaa-samjnaa-samskaara-vijnaanaani. -So it is for perception, conception, volition and consciousness. Iha Shaariputra sarva-dharmaah shuunyataa-lakshanaa, anutpannaa, aniruddhaa, amalaa, na vimalaa, nonaa, na paripuurnaah. -In this case, Shaariputra, all things have the characteristics of voidness; they neither arise nor perish; they are neither defiled nor pure, neither deficient nor complete. Tasmaac Chaariputra ...
- Lisa Thiel - Sacred Ancestors' Chant LYRICS: Sacred ancestors come to me Sacred ancestors who love me Sacred ancestors come to me Sacred ancestors, please help me All my mothers, fathers, brothers, sisters and relations too Who had love me for always I keep the light for you
- Imee Ooi - The Chant Of Metta - English subtitled version Beautiful Buddhist chanting on metta - loving kindness with English subtitles, but without disturbing English speech
- Nitzer Ebb Join In The Chant
- Enigma - Indian Chanting www.yusuf-yusuf85
- Buddhist Chanting - Nothing But Everything (Japanese) Shingon Teaching Shingon is a form of Japanese Esoteric Buddhism, it is also called Shingon Mikkyo. This school was founded in 804 AD by Kukai (Kobo Daishi) in Japan. The teachings of Shingon are based on the Mahavairocana Sutra and the Vajrasekhara Sutra, the fundamental sutras of Shingon. Through the cultivation of three secrets, the actions of body, speech and mind, we are able to attain enlightenment in this very body. When we can sustain this state of mind, we can become one with the life force of the Universe, known as Mahavairocana Buddha. The symbolic activities are present anywhere in the universe. Natural phenomena such as mountains and oceans and even humans express the truth described in the sutras. The universe itself embodies and can not be separated from the teaching. In the Shingon tradition, the practitioner uses the same techniques that were used over 1200 years ago by Kukai, and have been transmitted orally generation after generation to the present. As Shingon Buddhists, there are three vows to observe in our lives: May we realize Buddhahood in this very life. May we dedicate ourselves to the well-being of people. May we establish the World of Buddha on this earth. Becoming a Buddha in This Very Life (Sokushin Jobutsu) The unique feature of this Shingon Teaching is that one does not become a Buddha only in his mind, nor does one become a Buddha after one has died. It means one is able to attain perfection of all of the qualities of a Buddha while one ...
- Gregorian Chant - "Dies Irae" This is a rendition of the famous 13th century Latin Catholic hymn, "Dies Irae" (or, "Day of Wrath," about the Second Coming of Christ and Judgment Day). This rendition is off the 1994 CD, "Ego sum Ressurectio," and is difficult to find.
- Of The Wand And The Moon - Raven Chant A video for this O***M song from the album Nighttime Nightrhymes.
- Greek Orthodox Christian Byzantine Chant 4 (Theotokario, Θεοτοκάριο) This is a sample of Greek Orthodox Byzantine music chanted by nuns in a Monastery of northern Greek Mainland (Hsuxastirio Timiou Prodromou Akritoxoriou Sidirokastrou Serron). The Hymn is an extract from a book called "Theotokario" and it is dedicated to the Most Holy Mother of God (Theotokos, Virgin Mary). It is usually chanted in Greek monasteries during the afternoon (after Vespers).
- Chanting OM by MUSIC FOR DEEP MEDITATION Meditation Music To purchase full length CD please visit us at Also please join the Facebook Fan Page of Music for Deep Meditation at This is the first video by Music for Deep Meditation. The intention is to listen in silence or chant along and take some minutes to send our prayers of peace and well being to the world. About Chanting OM The Sanskrit syllable OM or Aum is said to be the primordial, essential sound from which all other sounds arise. Since ancient times, yogis and meditators have taken the help of OM for their meditation practice and to realize their true nature. About Music for Deep Meditation Created, engineered, and produced by Vidura Barrios of Inner Splendor Media in partnership with Harshada Wagner of Banyan Education, the Music for Deep Mediation series are designed to help your body and mind relax and accompany your deep meditation practice. Please visit our website at or join our newsletter at Also check out our other releases at iTunes, simply search for "MUSIC FOR DEEP Meditation"
- Ensiferum - Sword Chant awesome song by Ensiferum Lyrics: [I:] A flaming blade of the dark shadows struck the lands With furious lightning it fell into the hands of man And the ancient fire came down Down from the sky into the ground The clouds moved aside as the sword was cast from the sky Burnt by a mark of fire, who shall make this find And the grey clouds were watching down, down from the sky into the ground ...As the shapes of light were drowned [II:] Creatures started crowling from the ashes and smoke And the night was cursed and drifting within the winds so cold And the knights from the sea were marching down To the deep caverns down, down where the old spells are found The war was growing in the old lands and towns From the mountains war drums pounded with a defeaning sound They'll seek the Sword forevermore, until in battle they'll fall ...Now, hear the battle's call Who dares to play with death Who smells the dragon's breath No grief for the fallen ones The search for the sword has begun [Carved in stone:] Great as the mountains and seas Grim as the earth and old trees Made from the glimmer of golden lakes Chained with fire that never fades Rocks and stones they carve and mould When the rivers run fierce and cold May this chant haunt your past For this Sword is yours at last Raise the arms the battle is near Through the mud and waters clear The blood is coloring the lands again A sign of victory the wind will send
- Buddhist Chant - Shingon Shingon Teaching Shingon is a form of Japanese Esoteric Buddhism, it is also called Shingon Mikkyo. This school was founded in 804 AD by Kukai (Kobo Daishi) in Japan. The teachings of Shingon are based on the Mahavairocana Sutra and the Vajrasekhara Sutra, the fundamental sutras of Shingon. Through the cultivation of three secrets, the actions of body, speech and mind, we are able to attain enlightenment in this very body. When we can sustain this state of mind, we can become one with the life force of the Universe, known as Mahavairocana Buddha. The symbolic activities are present anywhere in the universe. Natural phenomena such as mountains and oceans and even humans express the truth described in the sutras. The universe itself embodies and can not be separated from the teaching. In the Shingon tradition, the practitioner uses the same techniques that were used over 1200 years ago by Kukai, and have been transmitted orally generation after generation to the present. As Shingon Buddhists, there are three vows to observe in our lives: May we realize Buddhahood in this very life. May we dedicate ourselves to the well-being of people. May we establish the World of Buddha on this earth. Becoming a Buddha in This Very Life (Sokushin Jobutsu) The unique feature of this Shingon Teaching is that one does not become a Buddha only in his mind, nor does one become a Buddha after one has died. It means one is able to attain perfection of all of the qualities of a Buddha while one ...
- "Winning Team, Losing Team" Chant Against Nevada - Utah State Basketball The "Winning Team, Losing Team" chant after a big win over the Nevada Wolfpack on Feb. 7, 2010. Broadcast on ESPNU.
- Chant - Music for paradise - Music for the soul - Stift Heiligenkreuz WWW.STIFT- life and liturgy in the Cistercian Abbey Stift Heiligenkreuz in the Vienna Woods.
- Midnite - I Chant Kayamagan
twitter about chant
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about chant
“blog. member. group. message. Chant de noel gratuit. Chant De Noel Gratuit chant de noel gratuit. chant de noel gratuit: matthew goes to have made to japan,”
— Chant de noel gratuit - MyRott Blog post - Your Extended Network,
“Facebook is a social utility that connects people with friends and others who work, study and live around them. People use Facebook to keep up with friends, upload an unlimited number of photos, post links and videos, and learn more about the”
— NetworkedBlogs on Facebook | Gregorian Chant Blog,
“Guru Singh Blog: Chant - Ek Ong Kar - for at Least 3 Minutes Daily to Connect the Chant - Ek Ong Kar - for at Least 3 Minutes Daily to Connect the Neurology to the”
— Guru Singh Blog: Chant - Ek Ong Kar - for at Least 3 Minutes,
“Hindu Kirtan, Sufi zikr, and chants from a rainbow of spiritual traditions. Blog. Join the email list! ONE LOVE Devotional Chant. ONE LOVE Devotional Chant. ONE LOVE Devotional Chant: Blog. New Venues. Posted on December 12, 2009”
— ONE LOVE Devotional Chant - A Musical Celebration of Global,
“Sword Chant Forum. Information. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Free forums | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Free forums”
— Information, swordchant.go-
“An unlikely chanter I chant. And I love it. And even though I do this whole sacred sound thing, a lot of people still react to this news with a genuine”
— Why I Chant | Sankofa Song,
“There will be much more reflection like this and many more chant method materials in the up-and-coming Sacred Music Project "Chant Blog" though, so look for the Sacred Music Project "Chant Blog" to appear in the coming weeks!”
— MusicaSacra Forum - old vs. new solesmes,
“You can email "The School of Chant" by Copying and pasting this link into an email or http:///page/blog/the-school-of-chant. or, clicking this link to email the”
— Image Good Letters: The IMAGE Blog The School of Chant,