- Are you looking to buy a new 2010 Dodge Challenger? Search our classifieds to find a Challenger for sale near you or research all details of the new Dodge SRT8 including prices, pictures, expert reviews, and more. — “2010 Dodge Challenger – Research the New 2010 Dodge SRT8”,
- 2010 Dodge Challenger is ranked #3 in Muscle Cars by U.S. News & World Report. See full 2010 Dodge Challenger review, specs, pictures and prices. — “2010 Dodge Challenger Reviews, Pictures and Prices - U.S”,
- Official 2010 Dodge Challenger site. Check out the legendary styling of the flawlessly sculpted 2010 Challenger. It's packing serious muscle. — “Dodge - 2010 - Challenger - Muscle Car, Performance Car, Sedan”,
- Challenger Sports have just acquired TetraBrazil and will be adding Brazilian camps and tours to their range of soccer services. Challenger's full-time coaching staff has achieved success at the. — “Challenger Sports - Largest Soccer Camp Operator in the US”,
- An information resource on the 1986 Space Shuttle Challenger disaster. — “51-L: The Challenger Accident”,
- Collection of internal and external links from NASA addressing the Space Shuttle Challenger accident. Includes timelines, video clips, official reports and statements, biographies of the crew, and other resources for understanding the 1986. — “Challenger STS 51-L Accident - NASA History”, history.nasa.gov
- Buy 2010 challenger, eBay Motors items on eBay. Find great deals on Clothing, Shoes Accessories, Home Garden items and get what you want now!. — “2010 challenger items - Get great deals on eBay Motors”,
- Challenger School - An independent private school offering preschool through eighth grade programs. Challenger School offers its tier one academic curriculum at campuses in California, Idaho, Nevada, Texas, and Utah. — “Challenger School - Inspiring Children to Achieve Since 1963”,
- Crew of the Challenger Space Shuttle Challenger It's been twenty years since the Space Shuttle Challenger exploded only 73 seconds after its. — “Challenger: Information from ”,
- Dodge: Challenger. For all the problems it faces, Chrysler has to be happy with this: the Dodge Challenger rollout has gone about as well as anyone could have hoped. Everyone wanted this car to happen from the moment it appeared as a concept back in 2006. — “Challenger — Autoblog”,
- Dodge Challenger unveiled back in 2008 the 21st century dodge challenger is entering the 2010 model year with a few new fun upgrades including the se rallye package as well as the full blown super track pack nbsp. — “2010 Dodge Challenger - Top Speed”,
- Dodge Challenger Performance Parts & Accessories is what you will find when you come to visit Challenger1.com. We have redesigned our website to provide 2008, 2009, 2010 & 2011 Challenger owners with. — “Challenger Parts & Accessories 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 R/T”, challenger1.com
- 4 Nov | New store at Plaza. Singapura now open! By Dec 2010 | 4 new stores. coming your way @ Nanyang. Polytechnic, nex at Serangoon Copyright © 2010 Challenger Technologies Limited. All rights reserved. — “Challenger.sg | Home - Welcome to Challenger!”, challenger.sg
- 2008-2011 Dodge Challenger: reviews, information, photos, and the future of the neoclassic muscle car. — “2008-2011 Dodge Challenger SRT8 (and 2009-11 Challenger R/T”,
- Provides programs that educate students in the fields of science and math. Founded and incorporated through the efforts of the families of the Space Shuttle Challenger 51-L crew in April of 1986. — “Challenger Center for Space Science Education”,
- Challenger, the second space shuttle orbiter to become operational at Kennedy Space Center, was named after an American Naval research vessel that sailed the Atlantic and Pacific oceans during the 1870's. The Apollo 17 lunar module also carried the name of Challenger. — “Challenger”,
- User-created article about the Space Shuttle Challenger, including notes on its flight history and information on the 1986 Challenger disaster. — “Space Shuttle Challenger - Wikipedia”,
- schools for field trips to the Challenger Space Center. Call the Center at (623) 322-2001 for details. The Mission of the Challenger Space Center is to inspire, excite and educate people of all ages about the mysteries and wonders of space, science. — “Welcome to the Challenger Space Center”,
- 2010 Dodge Challenger Review - Retro 70's I'm old school and is impressive in all aspects..ya gotta drive Mine is deep blue with R/T black badging.. Kick off with 18"inch chrome w. — “2010 Dodge Challenger Reviews Page 1 - ”,
- Challenger UK home page where you can find information on our latest products and news, download product images and brochures and contact us. — “Home | Challenger”, challenger-
- Providing freight services between Canada, the USA and Mexico. — “Challenger Motor Freight”,
related videos for challenger
- Dodge Challenger Commercial "Love Cars" 2010 Dodge Challenger: Designed by people who really really love cars for people who really really love cars to drive past people who really don't care about cars at all.
- Challenger: Faster than a Speeding Bullitt? The rebirth of the American muscle car is about a lot more than retro. It's about pride. It's about recalling a time when Americans looked down the road to the future with confidence, and they wanted a great big V8 engine to get them there as soon as possible. It's no wonder the 2008 Ford Mustang Bullitt has our respect. It's the best version yet of the 2005 Ford Mustang, the car that set Detroit on fire again with enthusiasm for good old American muscle. Maybe the fuel-guzzling muscle car won't save Detroit from the challenge to build cars that people need, but it's surely restored the domestic car industry's confidence in its ability to do so. And it's shown that Americans can build cars that are utterly unlike anything you'll find in Stuttgart, Shanghai, Tokyo, Kuala Lumpur or any of those other places that economists think they're so clever to know about. Now that the 2008 Dodge Challenger SRT8 is here, Chrysler is cracking the seal on its own Mopar-branded can of muscle-car whoop-ass to show that it understands what's at stake in the muscle-car sweepstakes. The Bullitt and the Challenger are the two coolest cars in America, and it's only natural to bring them together.
- Blown Challengers Drag Race Its SpeedFactory vs CDC as two supercharged Challengers go heads up at Mopars at the Strip.
- Tank vs Rangie challenge pt 2 - Top Gear - BBC Part two of two. Jeremy Clarkson takes on a car review challenge as he test drives the Range Rover Sport, then tests it against Challenger Tanks on Salisbury Plain. Brilliant high-action video in two parts available in full and in high quality on the BBC Top Gear YouTube channel. Don't forget to visit for all the latest news and car reviews.
- Kenny Chesney - Out Last Night Music video by Kenny Chesney performing Out Last Night. (C) 2009 Sony Music Entertainment
- Most Muscle? Camaro SS v Challenger SRT8 v Shelby GT500 2010 Camaro SS vs. 2009 Challenger SRT8 vs. 2010 Shelby GT500 Camaro v Mustang v Challenger: Hennessey Camaro v Shelby GT500: More Articles: Car Prices & Info Twitter Feed Facebook Page Hi-Res Videos: side-line In our recent pony car comparison test, the retro-heavy — and just plain heavy — 2010 Chevrolet Camaro SS walked away with top honors in its debut. The big V8-powered coupe needed a new challenge. It was time to refocus the lens. Shoot from a different angle, so to speak. So we squared the brooding visage of our SS-badged protagonist up against the cruelest bunch of savages we could find, the range-topping 2009 Dodge Challenger SRT8 and 2010 Ford Shelby GT500.
- Challenger Disaster Live on CNN January 28th, 1986 at 11:39am EDT - The Space Shuttle Challenger Explodes on its 10th flight during mission STS-51-L. The explosion occurred 73 seconds after liftoff and was actually the result of rapid deceleration and not combustion of fuel. CNN was the only national news station to broadcast the mission live, so thus what you are witnessing on this video is the only coverage of the disaster as it happened when it did. Approximately 17% of Americans witnessed the launch live, while 85% of Americans heard of the news within 1 hour of the event. According to a study, only 2 other times in history up to that point had news of an event disseminated so fast - the first being the announcement of JFK's assassination in 1963, the second being news spread among students at Kent State regarding the news of FDR's death in 1945. It has been estimated at the time that nearly 48% of 9-13 year olds witnessed the event in their classrooms, as McAuliffe was in the spotlight. The 25th Space Shuttle mission altered the history of manned space exploration and represented the first loss of an American crew during a space mission (Apollo 1 was during a training exercise). Christa McAuliffe was slated to be the first teacher in space for the Teacher in Space Program. As her maximum altitude was ~65000ft (12.31 miles), she never made it to space. That title was given to Barbara Morgan of STS-118 aboard the shuttle Endeavour in August 2007, 22 and a half years after the Challenger Disaster ...
- Challenger Explosion, Live Audience Reaction, 25th Anniversary Spectators coming to enjoy and celebrate the Challenger launch, watch in utter disbelief and shock as the space shuttle explodes.
- Challenger New vs. Old: Vanishing Point Revisited "Our sole Challenger has just broken the ring of evil the deep blue meanies have so righteously wrought — get through 'em baby, get through 'em." — Super Soul, Vanishing Point 1971 It happens deep in the Nevada desert, just past Austin. On a long, straight section of road with nothing to lose, our friends in the white 1970 Dodge Challenger R/T finally put the hammer down. At once, the rawness and purity of Kowalski's ride pulverizes the well-insulated interior of our 2008 Dodge Challenger SRT8, shredding the peace inside the modern car's ***pit with the same brute force Kowalski used to pierce a hole in the cool desert air 38 years ago. Even with my right foot buried, I see nothing but taillights until they disappear into the desert. In these few brief seconds, the 2008 Dodge Challenger SRT8 is clearly defined by its soft edges and quiet exhaust. Manufacturers don't let us feel cars raw and unfiltered anymore. Hammering down a desert road with a thin-rimmed steering wheel and pistol-grip shifter — that's raw. Four hundred and forty cubic inches and a four-speed — that's raw. Powerslides unhampered by electronic intervention — that's raw. In 1970, when Kowalski drove this very road — US Highway 50 through Nevada — he felt it. And it was raw.
- First Test: 2010 SMS 570 Challenger Associate Editor Scott Evans is out at the Motor Trend test track to find out how fast the all-new 2010 SMS 570 Challenger is. Read the full story here:
- Dodge Challenger Freedom Commercial Dodge Challenger Freedom car commercial. America got two things right; Cars and freedom.
- Challenger Drag Race! - SE vs R/T vs SRT8 MT Technical Director Frank Markus tests the three 2009 Dodge Challenger variants - SE, R/T, SRT8 - with a three-way drag race and laps around our figure eight. Read the story here:
- Dodge Challenger SRT8 @ the Track LEARN MORE ABOUT THE DODGE CHALLENGER SRT8: The 2008 Dodge Challenger SRT8 is a muscle car, right? An American muscle car. So naturally, the first thing I want to do when I jump behind the wheel is a big American smoky burnout. "Not here," says Pete Gladysz, the Dodge guy babysitting our test car and riding shotgun, as he looks around the leafy, tranquil residential street we're on in the middle of Pasadena. "Wait 'till we get to the track." Gladysz, powertrain senior manager for Chrysler LLC's SRT Group, sounds serious. So I wait.
- 2008 Dodge Challenger Burn Out Get more info on the Dodge Challenger - 2008 Dodge Challenger Burn Out and power slide.
- 2011 Dodge Challenger SRT8 392 - First Test The strategy for the 2011 Challenger SRT8 is simple: more power. Read the full story here: Also find Motor Trend on: Shot by: Duane Sempson & Gordon Green Edited by: Duane Sempson
- Groupthink Available at: Groups naturally look for consensus and will often come up with a false consensus, even when individual members disagree. This video uses the space shuttle Challenger disaster to dissect this phenomenon and show how you can avoid it.
- Chevy Camaro, Dodge Challenger, and Ford Mustang Watch our muscle car comparison with this video from Consumer Reports and get more car info on our website: Muscle cars are back! We take a first look at the new Chevy Camaro, Dodge Challenger, and Ford Mustang.
- Challenger/Columbia Comparison Visit free DVD file download Juxtaposition video of the two space shuttle disasters. Not to be considered a tribute or memorial piece. Produced by Chris Valentine
- Amazing Free-Flying Bald Eagle "Challenger" (AEF) Named in honor of the lost space shuttle crew, "Challenger" has performed free-flights during the USA's National Anthem at hundrews of events coast to coast—raising substantial public awareness for the Bald Eagle protection cause. He is the first Bald Eagle in American history trained to free-fly during the singing of the Star Spangled Banner. He has helped educate millions of people about the need to protect the USA's National Bird.
- Challenger 2.0 - World's 1st Test of Dodge's New Muscle Car The 2008 Dodge Challenger SRT8 is a muscle car, right? An American muscle car. So naturally, the first thing I want to do when I jump behind the wheel is a big American smoky burnout.
- Hemi Challenger vs Lamborghini Hemi Challenger vs Lamborghini Street Legal Mosjøen
- 2008 SEMA: Dodge Challenger Convertible MORE SEMA INFO: HIGH SPRINGS, Florida — Dodge has no plans to offer a Challenger convertible, which provides Coach Builders Ltd. an open shot at muscle car enthusiasts looking for an alternative to the popular Ford Mustang drop top. Now in final preparations for its official debut at the upcoming 2008 SEMA Show, the Coach Builders Dodge Challenger convertible will be shown alongside the company's Chrysler 300C and Cadillac CTS convertible conversions. Coach Builders' Larry Moran told Inside Line that production of the Challenger convertible will begin on November 15, and that the company is "already taking deposits for getting a place in line." The Challenger convertible conversion is priced at $16000, Moran said. A 2009 Dodge Challenger SRT8 currently costs $41695 including shipping charges and gas-guzzler tax, so expect to pay nearly $58000 for open-air Challenger motoring. Moran also says that "custom interiors, performance options and wheels and tires" will be offered, but the details "are not firmed up yet." The car that will debut at SEMA was fortified with a Vortech supercharger that bumps the 6.1-liter Hemi V8 to 560 horsepower and 510 pound-feet of torque. It rides slightly lower on a KW coil-over suspension kit and 22-inch Foose Challenger wheels wrapped in Nitto tires. The convertible conversion reinforces the Challenger with strut bars hidden inside the trunk instead of a visible roll bar, and the acrylic polyester cloth hydraulic top is padded ...
- Making A Dodge Challenger We sent a team to the Brampton Assembly Plant to get a "behind the scenes" look at the elements that go into the creation of a Dodge Challenger. So if you love this iconic muscle car, follow us on the journey...
- 2009 Dodge Challenger R/T - 1st Full Test LEARN MORE ABOUT THE 2009 DODGE CHALLENGER R/T: ENGLISHTOWN, New Jersey — There has been lots of speculation about the speed of the new 2009 Dodge Challenger R/T with its 375-horsepower 5.7-liter V8, and we were able to conduct our own independent testing at Old Bridge Township Raceway Park in Englishtown, New Jersey, the site of the official introduction of the 2009 Dodge Challenger lineup. This is the very first chance to test the performance of Chrysler's new muscle car in R/T trim. Our data includes 0-60-mph acceleration, quarter-mile performance, braking distance and slalom speed, as well as insight from IL's test-driver. Chrysler based its introduction of the 2009 Dodge Challenger SRT8, R/T and SE at Old Bridge Township Raceway Park, a traditional stop for the NHRA's professional drag-racing championship. Thanks to our portable Racelogic VBOX III testing gear, we were able to use the track for performance testing, although the lack of a suitable plot of pavement precluded skid pad evaluation. The 2009 Dodge Challenger R/T with its 375-hp 5.7-liter V8 and six-speed manual transmission accelerated to 60 mph in 5.9 seconds (5.5 seconds with 1 foot of rollout like on a drag strip), then reached the quarter-mile in 14.1 seconds at 100.8 mph. In comparison, the 315-hp 2008 Mustang Bullitt we tested late last year with a 4.6-liter V8 and Tremec five-speed manual transmission ran to 60 mph in just 5.2 seconds. The Bullitt also ran a 13.8-second quarter-mile ...
- Tank vs Rangie challenge pt 1 - Top Gear - BBC Part one of two. Jeremy Clarkson takes on a car review challenge as he test drives the Range Rover Sport, then tests it against Challenger Tanks on Salisbury Plain. Brilliant high-action video in two parts available in full and in high quality on the BBC Top Gear YouTube channel. Don't forget to visit for all the latest news and car reviews.
- 2010 Dodge Challenger RT Auto Reviews with Mike West for Pacific Northwest's Automotive Marketplace 2010 Dodge Challenger RTAuto Reviews with Mike West for Pacific Northwest's Automotive Marketplace new used pre-owned cars and trucks for sale in Seattle Bellevue Everett Tacoma Lynnwood Kenmore Bothell Renton Kent Auburn Kirkland Redmond Snoqualmie Enumclaw Bremerton Poulsbo Port Orchard Bainbridge Island John Greenland Director of Sales and Marketing for Sound Publishing
- Camaro Fights Mustang and Challenger - Muscle Car Comparison MORE MUSCLE CAR MADNESS @ : In 2002, astronaut Buzz Aldrin, the second human being to set foot on the moon, punched a guy in the face for accusing him of faking the moon landing. Buzz was 72 years old at the time. Go right ahead and question the existence of the 2010 Ford Mustang GT, 2009 Dodge Challenger R/T and 2010 Chevy Camaro SS and they, too, might just give you a knuckle sandwich in the kisser. Like Mr. Aldrin, they bear names from long ago that have made a collective return to the limelight. Like Mr. Aldrin, they are American heroes with unparalleled legacies reaching across decades. And like Mr. Aldrin, they have Ph.Ds in kicking ass. Their makers may have proven that they have the financial acumen of a blind yak. However, we submit these pony car icons as proof that the home team can extract their craniums from their nether regions once in awhile and knock the cover off the ball.
- New Video of Challenger Disaster Surfaces After 24 Years On a chilly January morning 24 years ago, Corydon optometrist Jack Moss raised his new video camera to the sky over central Florida and captured one of the darkest moments in American space exploration the explosion of the shuttle Challenger. In the videotape, a stream of white smoke behind the climbing shuttle shoots into view but Moss, his wife and a neighbor noticed immediately that More..something was amiss when the channel separated into two streams. Thats trouble of some kind, Moss can be heard saying. That didnt look right. Moments later, someone is heard telling Moss that the Challenger had blown up. From Louisville Courier Journal More info: The Florida man who filmed it from his front yard on his new Betamax camcorder turned the tape over to an educational organization a week before he died this past December. The Space Exploration Archive has since published the video into the public domain in time for the 24th anniversary of the catastrophe. Despite being shot from about 70 miles from Cape Canaveral, the shuttle and the explosion can be seen quite clearly. It is unclear why he never shared the footage with NASA or the media. NASA officials say they were not aware of the video, but are interested in examining it now that it has been made available. "High Flight" Oh! I have slipped the surly bonds of Earth and danced the skies on laughter-silvered wings; sunward Ive climbed, and joined the tumbling mirth of sun-split clouds — and done a hundred things you have ...
- Richards Dodge Challenger Topgear season 12 episode 2 American Muscle car road trip
- Camaro is King! Mustang vs Challenger vs Camaro We pit the much-anticipated Chevy Camaro SS against its strongest competition: the Ford Mustang GT and the Dodge Challenger R/T. Join as we head to the hills east of San Diego to find out which one we liked best. Shot By: Jim Gleason & Mike Suggett Edited By: Jim Gleason & Mike Suggett UPDATE: Since the question of price seems to be coming up a lot in the comments, here are the confirmed prices for all 3 cars (base price / as tested)... Camaro SS: $30995 / $31490 Challenger R/T: $30945 / $38270 Mustang GT: $28845 / $34330
- SHUTTLE CHALLENGER EXPLODES! A video showing the Space Shuttle Challenger exploding during launch from a live television video feed showing it as it happened.
- Dodge Challenger Video Review - Kelley Blue Book FOR MORE CAR VIDEOS & REVIEWS VISIT: 2008 2009 Dodge Challenger. This is the Dodge Challenger. With it Dodge hopes to build enthusiasm among car buyers by tapping into its brand heritage. The Challenger may look old-school but beneath the skin its a completely modern automobile. Competing with Fords venerable Mustang and Chevrolets reborn Camaro the Dodge Challenger completes a trio of pony cars that aim to revive the muscle-car wars of the 1970s. With the automotive industrys current focus on fuel economy and the environment, it might seem like an odd time for Dodge to introduce a tire-spinning, gas-sucking muscle car. Timing aside, Dodge is betting that there are still car buyers who wont mind spending a little extra cash on gas to relive the golden era of American performance. For more new car reviews, interviews and automotive news visit today.
- Challenger Accident Investigation (1986) Video courtesy: NASA NASA documnetary detailing the events surrounding the loss of OV-099, Space Shuttle Challenger, shortly after the launch of the 25th flight of the Space Transportation System, Mission STS-51L, on 28 January, 1986, and the subsequent investigation into the loss of the vehicle and its crew of seven. The investigation shows that the Solid Rocket Booster field joints were of an insufficiently fault-tolerant design and when the vehicle was launched at below-normal temperatures, hot exhaust gasses leaked on ignition, damaging the integrity of the field joint, leading to a breach in the external tank and destruction of the orbiter.
- CHEHON-CHALLENGER RIDDIM By Di Genius akaStephen Mcgregor (Big Ship) CHEHON is minority in Japan. Strong Vibes He is REAL. In Japan,The other real Deejays are CHOZEN LEE, YOYO-C, ATOOSHI,PAPA-UGEE...... Dont down load this. If you like it,plz buy it .
- Challenger: President Reagan's Challenger Disaster Speech - 1/28/86 President Reagan talks to the nation about the Challenger Disaster 1/28/86. For more information on the ongoing works of President Reagan's Foundation, visit us at
- DARPA Grand Challenge: Final Part 1 Go to for more car videos. Part one of the historic DARPA Grand Challenge Final.
- Challenger Space Shuttle Crash
- The Challenger Disaster
- Bald Eagle Music Video "This Is America" (AEF) Beautiful video of images of America, Eagles, Challenger
- Mopar 10 Challenger The Mopar 10 Challenger is the first production vehicle to be sold with a Mopar badge. It's a special edition Challenger limited to 500 copies. Video contains shots of the vehicle, interior/exterior sketches, clips from Dodge CEO Ralph Gilles, Mopar CEO Pietro Gorlier, exterior designer Mark Trostle, interior designer Dan Zimmermann.
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about challenger
“For those families and friends back at home who were out of communication with the crew of the Army Yacht the Challenger, here's the crew's daily blog including photos and some really personal messages during the trip from Gosport to Lanzarote”
— Challenger, The Army's Blog | Lanzarote Information,
“Forum is Open "" " 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next " "" Topic. Author. Views. Replies. Last Post by Mike Po. Challenger. Brent Robertson. 156. 2. Apr 25, 2010 10:14am. by”
— Challenger Forum, pub9
“Dodge Challenger R/T Widebody Convertible However, the owner of the one-off Dodge Challenger R/T Convertible We snooped a bit ourselves and found a blurb on Chrysler's internal blog, Firehouse, where they talk about Jay's latest acquisition”
— Blog - ,
“Dodge Challenger Forum talk and information, Dodge Challenger Owners Club”
— Dodge Challenger Forums and Owners Club - Powered by vBulletin,
“Photo Gallery: Dodge Challenger At The 2010 Los Angeles Auto Show 2011 Dodge Challenger Pricing Released November 1st, 2010 Tim Healey November 1st, 2010 comment now!”
— Challenger Blog - Challenger Blog,
“Up to now the Challenger has been lagging a bit in the pony cars wars. http:///2010/08/26/1969-boss-302-mustang-vs-1970-dodge-challenger-ta-vs”
— Challenger – CarDomain Blog,
“blog Category: Challenger Earlier this month Dodge announced a new, special-edition 2010 Challenger from Mopar dubbed the Mopar '10 Challenger. Today, we get the full photos of the car along with the details”
— Category: Challenger - MotorAuthority,
“Dodge Challenger club and forum for Dodge Challenger owners and enthusiasts of the Dodge Challenger”
— Dodge Challenger Forums,