- Ceriatone Overtone Amplifier. . Ceriatone Demo II. Ceriatone Overtone Ceriatone Overtone Amplifier. . Hot Silicon Fuzz Demo. — “Sheets of Sound Product Demos”,
- Ceriatone Overtone Special. These amps seem to be only a couple steps removed from an actual dumble. I was made to understand that these Malaysian made amps might be closer in design than Alexander Dumble might approve of (like really really close). — “Ceriatone Overtone Special”,
- Buy ceriatone, Musical Instruments items on eBay. Find great deals on dumble, two rock items and get what you want now!. — “ceriatone items - Get great deals on Musical Instruments”,
- News: Ceriatone Forums are up and running!!! Guests please register. Note: If you want to help you can to keep the forums alive. The CeriaTone and name, logo and related trademarks and service marks, owned by CeriaTone. — “Ceriatone Forum - Index”,
- eBay: Find Marshall Plexi 18/36 Watt by Ceriatone in the Musical Instruments , Guitar , Guitar Amplifiers , Electric category on eBay. — “Marshall Plexi 18/36 Watt by Ceriatone - eBay (item”,
- [Archive] Gibson, Orange, Fender, Crate, Line 6, Custom, etc. Ceriatone Plexi attenuator advice. Possible causes of electical hum. Class A amp. Mesa recto verb combo. Tym's FAMP-an amp made with Foam! sinmarc 3200 deluxe. Splawn amps. — “Other Amps [Archive] - Marshall Amp Forum”,
- You can buy the Overtone HRM from a company called 'Ceriatone' who reside in Malaysia either as a kit or ready made from them. exactly what I did to build and test the overtone HRM from Ceriatone. — “Overtone HRM, Dumble Clone, Guitar Amp, How to Build One”,
- No actually our rider states fender bassman or Marshall jcm 800 these Ceriatone amps are my prefrence, So enjoy your 15 minn of fame here nuff Hey Ya all Just to straighten out everyone about ceriatone amps everything they sell deliver build ship is all legit great stuff all the clone. — “chip : Mess+Noise”,
- Studio series 18W/36W Head cabinet, great for any of the Ceriatone's 18 Watt or 36 Watt head chassis projects. Studio series 18W 1x12" Combo cabinet, great for any of the Ceriatone 18 Watt combo projects. — “Featured Products : , Instrument Cases, Celestion”,
- Re: CeriaTone " Reply #1 on: November 21, 2006, 08:55:20 PM " You cant go wrong with Nik, very helpful and very competative. I was wrapped with my JTM until the PT blew on sun. I used ceriatones schematic, if your thinking of building it yourself. — “CeriaTone”, .au
- Dr. Ika music profile on Yahoo! Music. Find lyrics, free streaming MP3s, music videos and photos of Dr. Ika on Yahoo! Music Ceriatone Overtone Special clean, clean boost and drive channels demo in live situation. — “Dr. Ika on Yahoo! Music”,
- ceriatone, guitar, musicial playground,music,musical, rock,rush, rock and roll, drums, Click the pic to visit our friends at CeriaTone for the best amps money can buy!. — “ceriatone”,
- Boutique tube guitar amp Fender Marshall Vox DIY. — “ - DIY Guitar Tube Amp”,
- Ceriatone ODS 50 Watt (Overtone Special) Ceriatone ODS 50 Watt (Overdrive Special) Dumble Derivate 50 watt ODS Amplifier - Non HRM, 1980's Circuit. Tones ranging from Robben Ford, Larry Carlton, Lowell George and David Lindley. — “Ceriatone ODS 50 Watt (Overtone Special) | Gear GAS”,
- CeriaTone product list - Audiofanzine. — “CeriaTone - Audiofanzine”,
- FS: rockstah M5 modded Ceriatone Plexi50 amp head. by goldwing68nv " Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:36 pm. i am downsizing to a 20 watter,as i'm back in an apartment,so i am selling my 50 watt Ceriatone Plexi50 ptp amp head.this amp was originally built complete. — “ Forum • View topic - FS: rockstah M5 modded”,
- Tele with Tonerider pups simple demo of eq settings etc volume on less than 1. You'll be hard pressed to hear the difference of the master volume bein I have been thinking about getting me one of these or a trainwreck copy from ceriatone. — “YouTube - Ceriatone HC / DC-30”,
- APS™ Series Transformers for Ceriatone Amplifiers. Notes: For restorations of your original or vintage transformers please call us. 4, 8 & 16 ohm secondary taps -- Upgrade!. — “Mercury Magnetics - Ceriatone amp transformers”,
- A lot has happened on the AmpGarage Trainwreck Discussion in the 1+ years since I originally built my Ceriatone. DrHulsey had a thread in which he shared his. — “Building a Ceriatone Expression — Part 2 | TubeNexus”,
related images for ceriatone
- JCM800 2203Ceriatone jpg
- http www ceriatone com images comp DSCN9436B jpg $10 says it s the one with the O rings
- Layout l Plexi 50 Lead Kits l Plexi 50 Lead Parts l Complete Amp l
- Layout l 36W EF86 Kits l 36W EF86 Parts l Complete Amp l
- Layout l LiverPull Kits l LiverPull Parts l Complete Amp l
- Ceriatone bibi jpg 19 Jun 2009 15 17 122k Ceriatone2 jpg 19 Jun 2009 15 17 126k Ceriatone jpg 19 Jun 2009 15 17 120k Celmo sardinecan jpg 19 Jun 2009 15 17 28k
- 0817 4 jpg
- ↓ こうなった と キター
- wire with the question mark i was taking a look at the ceriatone 100W plexi kit diagram as you can see there is a black wire that goes from the top pin of the right 0 22uf to a cap So i wonder in my pic the black question mark wire where it goes
- 0817 1 jpg
- Layout l 36W Kits l 36W Parts l Complete Amp l
- Ceriatone uses 1K5 2W in 1987x http www ceriatone com images layoutPic marshallLayout Plexi50Leadceriatone jpg and 5K6 2W in JTM45
- 0817 3 jpg
- Parent Directory JTM45Head JPG 16 Nov 2007 13 23 95K JTM45ceriatone jpg 16 Nov 2007 13 23 317K JTM45reissue jpg 16 Nov 2007 13 23 297K
- ceriatone marshall 1987 jpg
- Layout l Plexi50 Bass Kits l Plexi50 Bass Parts l Complete Amp l
- Layout l Expression Kits l Expression Parts l Complete Amp l
- Layout l 5E3 Kits l 5E3 Parts l Complete Amp l
- Click to enlarge
- Layout l 5E7 BandMaster Kits l 5E7 BandMaster Parts l Complete Amp
- 0817 2 jpg
- Layout l 5F4 Super Kits l 5F4 Super Parts l Complete Amp l
- Layout l 5E5 A Pro Kits l 5E5 A Pro Parts l Complete Amp l
- Layout l 5X3 Kits l 5X3 Parts l Complete Amp l
- Layout l Plexi50 Bass Kits l Plexi50 Bass Parts l Complete Amp l
- Layout l JTM45 Kits l JTM45 Parts l Complete Amp l
- JCM800 2204Ceriatone jpg
- Layout l 36W EF86 Kits l 36W EF86 Parts l Complete Amp l
- CeriaTone Overtone Special 100 50 has surprisingly arrived それは突然の知らせでした 驚 これが ↓ こうなって
- 1 Manual 2 Layout
- Layout l 2550 Kits l 2550 Parts l Complete Amp l
- Layout l JTM45 BB Kits l JTM45 BB Parts l Complete BB Amp l
- これが ↓ こうなって ↓ こうなった と
- Email Nik sometime he s always willing to answer emails and any questions you may have Very good guy to deal with
- Layout l Plexi 100 Kits l Plexi 100 Parts l Complete Amp l
- Layout l JTM45 100 Kits l JTM45 100 Parts l Complete Amp l
- Layout l Plexi Brown 100 Kits l Plexi Brown 100 Parts l Complete Amp l
- 5F4Ceriatone jpg
- http www ceriatone com images layoutP iatone jpg
- Interrupt Style Loop JCM 800 2204 HW 1 Half Power Layout TW Clones LiverPull
related videos for ceriatone
- Ceriatone Jubilee Series Marshall 2555 clone, video 2 Testing my Ceriatone 2555 It's a Marshall Silver Jubilee clone, 100 watt, made it myself with parts from Ceriatone. Amp-settings are: Presence 6, Bass 11(!), Mid 3, Treble 5, Master 2, Lead-Master 7, Input-Gain 7, Lead switch on. The guitar is a Gibson Les Paul 1957 VOS Goldtop with Burstbucker 1 and 2 pickups. Cabs are Marshall JCM800 loaded with G12T75 and V30 in X-patern. *Here I use the right angled cab, and the right bottom-cab* (but you can't see that one!). Sometimes I switch on a clean-boost pedal from Seymour Duncan (pickup-booster). It is recorded with a camcorder, so you won't here the low-end thump.
- Ceriatone Chupacabra Quick Demo Just got this amp today and haven't had much time with it. Just threw all the knobs in a random place and hit record on my webcam. Bogner 4x12 with 25 watt Greenbacks
- Ceriatone Overtone Special HRM smooth and fat ceriatone overtone HRM version
- 18 Watt Marshall 1974x Ceriatone Clone - Normal Channel - High Gain Demo This is a demo of a hand wired 18 watt Marshall 1974x clone I built from a Triode Electronics kit that I upgraded with Sozo mustard caps and Sprague Atom electrolytic caps. I also modified the circuit to be an exact copy of the Ceriatone TMB 18 Watt circuit, and I replaced the Magnetic Components output transformer with a Weber model that has a higher wattage rating for better headroom when overdriven. The demo was done with a Gitano SG guitar using a Dimarzio FRED pickup in the bridge position with the tone and volume set to 10, and it was connected to the Normal channel input. The amp was connected to a Peavey 5150 4x12 cabinet with Celestion G12T-75 speakers, and the audio was recorded with an SM-57 mic directly into a MOTU Traveler firewire interface. The mic was positioned approximately two inches from the front grill with the capsule aimed just left of the speaker cone. No processing was done on the recorded signal whatsoever, and the audio is presented exactly as it was captured.
- Ceriatone HC / DC-30 Tele with Tonerider pups... simple demo of eq settings etc... volume on less than 1. You'll be hard pressed to hear the difference of the master volume being switched in and out whilst on 10...
- Dumble tone - Ceriatone OTS I dedicate this clip to Alexander Dumble for designing overdrive special amp and Nik Azam from Ceriatone for building me great sounding clone Overtone Special. Equipment used: Mirage custom built guitar with Dimarzio heavy blues noiseless neck and mid pickups, Kent armstrongs motherbucker humbucker in the bridge. Lava cable. Ceriatone OTS 50w head, CCC 2x12 cabinet with Celestion Century speakers and built in microphone capsule. Backing track is my original composition The City Blues. More info about amp and cab are here:
- Ceriatone Chupacabra 50 - 80's era mode demo I thought I'd throw together a quick little demo of the Ceriatone Chupacabra 50 in the 80's era mode, please excuse the sloppy playing! Used my Suhr S4 direct in to the amp and mic'd with an Audix i5. Speakers are Eminence Reignmakers
- Ceriatone Fender Deluxe '57 + blackie Real Test: Ceriatone pre assembled chassis, electro harmonics tubes, Jensen P-12N alnico 5 speaker, Tube amp doctor solid wood laquered tweed cabinet, Fender Stratocaster Clapton Blackie USA, Noiseless pickups, BOOST OFF. Shure SM57 microphone. NO MODS, NO EFX: PURE SOUND.
- Ceriatone Chupacabra 50 Indiscriminate riffing on a Chupacabra 50, plexi mode. Pay no mind to the mistakes, not trying to perform...just trying to capture some tonez... Charvel Model 2 w/ BKP Rebel Yell pickup, straight in to the Chupa, no effects, no reverb, into a 1936 cab with G12T-75's. Sounds better with 30's but this is all I got here at home. Recorded with a Kodak PlaySport Zx3 camera, no audio or video processing, uploaded straight from camera.
- Matchless DC-30 Clone by CeriaTone This is my CeriaTone Dizzy-30 which is a clone of a matchless DC-30. It is Kit 1 from CeriaTone. The tubes are JJs, and the transformers are from Bob Wood at Transformer Supply and Design. I tracked the guitar audio through an apogee Duet with a Sennheiser 609. The amp is being played through a THD 2X12 cab. The tone is there live, but the recording is missing it because of my recording skills.
- Ceriatone / Voodoo Amps Jubilee Series 2555 (Dirty Tones) This is Ceriatone Jubilee Series 2555 chassis (bought with no output / power transformers and choke). I had Trace @ Voodoo Amps put in Mercury Magnetics output / power transformers and choke, and he put in F&T filter caps, and made a few changes to the circuit. He added a push / pull pot to the presence circuit so pulled out, it is a stock Jubilee presence knob. Pushed in, it dumps a bit of the low end, and makes it tighter and a bit brighter on the top end. He also added a bottom circuit to it, with a push / pull pot, which varies the amount of low end the bottom circuit adds. Both additions really add to the versatility of the amp. It's an AMAZING sounding amp. Definitely glad I had it built!!! Guitar - Suhr Classic T (SSH+ / SSV, Mahogany Body, Quilt Maple top, Mahogany Neck, Pau Ferro Fingerboard) Cabinet - Custom Mojo 1x12 w/ Scumback M75 100W Effects - TC Electronic Nova System & Xotic BB Preamp
- Ceriatone Overtone Special Kit Build I could build Overtone special on the coattails of Nik smoothly and was able to complete a nice amp!
- 18 Watt Marshall 1974x Ceriatone Clone - TMB Channel - High Gain Demo (part 2) This is a demo of a hand wired 18 watt Marshall 1974x clone I built from a Triode Electronics kit that I upgraded with Sozo mustard caps and Sprague Atom electrolytic caps. I also modified the circuit to be an exact copy of the Ceriatone TMB 18 Watt circuit, and I replaced the Magnetic Components output transformer with a Weber model that has a higher wattage rating for better headroom when overdriven. The demo was done with a Gitano SG guitar using a Carvin M22 pickup in the neck position with the tone and volume set to 10, and it was connected to the TMB channel input.. The amp was connected to a Peavey 5150 4x12 cabinet with Celestion G12T-75 speakers, and the audio was recorded with an SM-57 mic directly into a MOTU Traveler firewire interface. The mic was positioned approximately two inches from the front grill with the capsule aimed just left of the speaker cone. No processing was done on the recorded signal whatsoever, and the audio is presented exactly as it was captured.
- Ceriatone DC30 PART 1 Firstly, my Canon camcorder ate the tape I used to record this video but I decided to do something with the protools audio anyway. It's just a bunch of pics but I hope you're able to get a good idea of what the Ceriatone DC30 is like. This is the first channel with several pedals in the chain. Fairly low volume throughout. Recorded into an Avatar 2x12 box with THD speakers using a Sennheiser e906 and a 30ft speaker cable - ouch. This is part 1 of 3. The next two are the 2nd channel.
- Ceriatone Overtone - to HRM or not to HRM? a comparison between the non-HRM and HRM version of this great amp.
- Joe Bonamassa inspired amp rig demo, Ceriatone OTS HRM100 Marshall DSL100 JCM2000 Okay everyone here's the full demo, enjoy!
- Ceriatone CeriaTone 18 watt Marshall clone and a Les Paul Faded
- Ceriatone Yeti Quick clip of my Yeti - camera battery died so it's short. It's a cheapo camera but it still shows it's a pretty angry amp. No gain pedals, boosts, EQs etc...just the amp with the gain at ~ 1.30pm.
- Ceriatone Prinzetone This is demonstration of my Ceriatone Prinzetone amp. My amp has some bigger trannies (Hammond), so it runs with 6L6 power tubes.... I also added choke and a bright switch. During this recording TC Vintage Delay was on at all times and I also added some verb later on.
- Ceriatone Plexi Superlead 100 9/11/10
- Dr. Ika's Ceriatone OTS With this clip I would like to thank three guys: Robben Ford for inspiration, Alexander Dumble for designing overdrive special amp and Nik Azam from Ceriatone for building me great sounding clone Overtone Special. Equipment used: Mirage custom built guitar with Dimarzio heavy blues noiseless neck and mid pickups, Kent armstrongs motherbucker humbucker in the bridge. Lava cable. Ceriatone OTS 50w head, CCC 2x12 cabinet with Celestion Century speakers and built in microphone capsule. Backing track is my original composition Honey.
- Ceriatone DC30 PART 2 No video thanks to my Canon MV800i which died chewed the tape as I was about to upload. This is the second channel of the Dizzy30. Sometimes called the ef86 channel. It has volume, 5 way tone, and shares Cut and Master with the first channel. This channel accepts drive pedals better than the first channel and is more chimey but not quite as FAT sounding. Telecaster used on this one. No EQ has been added in post production - just a little compression to even out the sound - because MIC's aren't ears.
- stromberg carlson signet 33 ceriatone 5x3 I took a signet 33 and removed the insides and replaced with a ceriatone 5x3 point to point turret board. Its a 1959 fender tweed deluxe with bigger transformers and a few changes so that it can handle using two 6l6gc power tubes for 33 watts instead of two 6v6gt tubes for 12 watts. It turned out really well.
- CeriaTone JTM 45 / Gibson SG Standard (clip 2) I completed this CeriaTone JTM45 kit a month or so ago. It is stock except I changed out the signal caps for SoZos. Im plugged straight into the amp with no effects. Im playing a Gibson SG Standard (brand new). The speaker cab is an Avatar 2x12 loaded with two Eminence Texas Heats. I filmed this with a Cannon PowerShot A540 digital camera (including the audio). Settings: Presence 4 Base 4 Mids 6 Treble 2 ½ High Treble volume 4 Normal volume 6 Channels jumped together
- (Vid 1) - Ceriatone 18w / 36w plexi clone See my other videos for part 2 of this demo. Thank you for looking!
- Ceriatone JTM 45 100 demo 1 Nik at Ceriatone built me this awesome replica of a Marshall JTM 45/100 with the "Hendrix mod" on the tonestack. Features: shared/split cathode selector (set here to "shared"), neg. feedback selector (set here to 8 ohm), effects loop (not plugged in here), PPIMV (set here to about 35% to avoid camera mike clipping,) all on the back panel. Stock mid-90's Mexican Stratocaster with a rosewood fretboard and a mix of GHS Boomers and Fender strings, plugged directly into the amp with a Monster cable, channels jumpered with channel I cranked to 10, channel II set between zero and two (can't remember, sorry). Speakers are 4 Celestion V-30's and 4 Celestion g12-h 30's, all running at 8 ohm. Mostly playing stock riffs/licks, just noodling as the hippies say. Despite the PPIMV it still clips a little. Nothing I can do about that without compromising more of the tone, very sorry. I'm certainly no Stevie Ray, but enjoy!!!
- Gibson Les Paul R7 & Ceriatone 1974x Recorded with: Gibson Les Paul Historic 57 R7 Ceriatone 1974x, combo loaded with Eminence GB12 speaker Lovepedal Amp 11
- Ceriatone Chupacabra 50 - 60's Era mode with effects pedals This is a little demo of the Chupacabra 50 head from Ceriatone () with a few effects pedals in front of the amp and a delay in the effects loop. The signal path is Suhr Modern into a Suhr Koko Boost - Suhr Shiba Drive - LovePedal Vibe - Ceriatone Chupacabra 50 - Blackstar Cab with Eminence Reignmaker Speakers. Then the TC Electronic Nova Repeater in the Effects Loop.
- Ceriatone 2204 mod clip This is a demo clip of my modified Ceriatone 2204. Mods include channel switching, effects loop, and some tone tweaks. The original amp is a clone of the Marshall JCM 800 50 Watt 2204 amp. The camera has clipped the signal, but it still offers some insight into the overall tone. What I love about this amp is that the 2 channels match up very well, the 'gain' channel is just an extension of the clean, it doesn't sound like a completely different amp (like a DSL 100 does). In the video I think I said that I built this, but really Nik did and I just installed the mods.
- CERIATONE OTS LIVE by Dr. Ika Ceriatone Overtone Special clean, clean boost and drive channels demo in live situation. Grapevine Blues Band concert at the New Crawdaddy Club in Basildon UK. Dr. Ika Mirage custom guitar, CCC 2x12 closed back, front ported cab with the Celestion G12 Century speakers and built in mic capsule, Fuchs Verbrator in the amps FX loop, Fultone Clyde Delux wah and Shark cables.
- Ceriatone Expression/Clean Settings Clean to semi-dirty tones. AMP: 35 watt Ceriatone TGP Expression. Two Groove Tubes Mullard Re-issue EL-34, 3 Tung-sol 12ax7's, Half Power switch engaged, Bright switch 1 engaged, Tone controls around noon, Post Phase Inverter Master Volume at 3'oclock, Pre volume at 7'oclock. Running to a Boss Me-50 for a bit of reverb, univibe and blues driver then to amp then out to a Epiphone Valve Jr. cab loaded with a WGS Veteran 30 12" Driver(8 ohms, 65 watts). i392 i392
- Ceriatone OTS (100 watt) Demo Just got this bad boy few days ago..still messing with it to get some good sound out of it..played few things here and there..enjoy there were no effects used except aqua puss and holy grail reverb in the loop.. the overdrive is from the amp overdrive
- ceriatone ots "overdrive channel" Ceriatone OTS 50w 1X12 combo. Wgs65 speaker, playing on the overdrive channel only in this video. I will post a few more showing the clean channel and switching between that and the overdrive circuit. Thanks for watching.
- Zendrive Vs. Ceriatone Overtone Special Here I am comparing the overdrive channel of Ceriatone Overtone Special 50-watt with the overdrive from a Hermida Audio Zendrive pedal. The Zendrive is being played through the Overtone Special's clean channel. All the clips are played with the preamp-boost on. The speaker cabinet is a 1/12" open-back loaded with an Eminence Legend V12 speaker. The instrument cable is a Fulltone Gold Standard. Recorded with a Sure SM57 into an Avid Mbox 2. Check out my group at for more Ceriatone action.
- Ceriatone Rock It! Ceriatone Rock It! first testing... Guitars recording setup is Suhr--Ceriatone Rock It! --THD HotPlate -12Db -- Celestion G12H Heritage Stock amp with JJ tubes, 300V
- Ceriatone Jubilee Series Marshall 2555 clone, video 1 Testing my Ceriatone 2555 It's a Marshall Silver Jubilee clone, 100 watt, made it myself with parts from Ceriatone. Amp-settings are: Presence 6, Bass 11(!), Mid 3, Treble 5, Master 2, Lead-Master 7, Input-Gain 7, Lead switch on. The guitar is a Gibson Les Paul 1957 VOS Goldtop with Burstbucker 1 and 2 pickups. Cabs are Marshall JCM800 loaded with G12T75 and V30 in X-patern. *Here I use the two angled cabs.* Sometimes I switch on a clean-boost pedal from Seymour Duncan (pickup-booster). It is recorded with a camcorder, so you won't here the low-end thump.
- Ceriatone Chupacabra 100 Me playing my new Ceriatone Chupacabra 100. Guitar is a 1989 Gibson Les Paul Custom with a Seymour Duncan JB in the Bridge and a Seymour Duncan Jazz in the neck. Cab is a Marshall cab loaded with Celestion Vintage 30s. Guitar Mic is a Shure SM57.
- Ceriatone Overtone Special - low/mid/high gain settings low gain/medium gain/high gain lead sample. Still tweaking the knobs...
- Ceriatone 36W "Marsu" testing Strat with EMG:s straight to amp, changing all four inputs (2 per channel) with same settings. Picked up with CAD e100 and Sennheiser e906 from 2x12 cab loaded with Eminence Swamp Thang and Celestion G 12-75. Video by Olli Perttula/MediaStage ky, www.mediastage.fi Sorry for wrong picture resolution!
- Ceriatone Overtone Special amplifier demo I Demonstration of the Ceriatone Overtone amplifier (ala dumble)
twitter about ceriatone
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about ceriatone
“FDP Forum / Miscellaneous and Non-Fender Topics / Ceriatone Overtone Special and matching speaker cabinet that he built for his Ceriatone chassis"”
— FDP - Forum,
“Ceriatone amps. New Topic Reply to Topic. Printer Friendly. Author http:/// on the surface it looks a bit expensive when you factor in”
— Bossarea Forum - Ceriatone amps,
“There are pictures of the finished article in the Ceriatone deluxe kit in this area of the forum (we are in DIIY arent we? looking to do a Vibro Champ kit from Ceriatone, but modified to have a later tone stack”
— Forum - SOUND ADVICE : Guitar Technology,
“Read the Member Classified Guidelines and the Forum Rules before you post. 1 post • Page 1 of 1. FS: rockstah M5 modded Ceriatone Plexi50 amp head. by goldwing68nv " Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:36 pm. i am downsizing to a 20 watter,as i'm back in an apartment,”
— Forum • View topic - FS: rockstah M5 modded,
“Welcome to ! If you're disgusted with the pathetic state of popular music, you've come to the right place.. You are on the verge of salvation! The folks on the Ceriatone forum were saying that the amp gets really muddy after you get the volume past 1 o'clock”
— - Amp finished, sounds like the gods,
“I just recently bought a dsl401. Its still in the shop cuz the damn thing broke as soon as i got it and so I have not been able to play it since I bought it a month ago!!! :mad: I dont know if the DSL401 will get me a good Led Zeppelin, AC/DC”
— 18 watt ceriatone! @ Ultimate- Forum Archive, ultimate-