- Features comprehensive information on the significant native forest and rugged coastline known as the Catlins. — “Tourism & Community Information for The Catlins - New Zealand”, .nz
- Your Catlins holiday starts right here. With a unit to meet your every E: [email protected] | W: www.catlins.co.nz. Copyright © 2010 by Nugget View Kaka Point Motels | Website designed & powered by AA Travel. — “Kaka Point Accommodation - Nugget View & Kaka Point Motels”, catlins.co.nz
- Open source travel guide to The Catlins, featuring up-to-date information on attractions, hotels, restaurants, nightlife, travel tips and more. Free and reliable advice written by Wikitravellers from around the globe. — “The Catlins travel guide - Wikitravel”,
- Catlins Surf offer you surf school and hire, accommodation, and wildlife tours in Curio Bay, Catlins. Discover surfing, the fossil forrest, Yellow-eyed Penguins, and Hectors Dolphins while you stay in holiday houses at the beach or our. — “Catlins Surf - surf school hire and accommodation in Curio Bay”, catlins-surf.co.nz
- Catlins Accommodation in New Zealand. Motels, Chalets,Self contained cottage accommodation - Whistling Frog Cafe and Bar in superb eco environment. — “Catlins Accommodation - Catlins Motels, Catlins NZ”,
- Catlins Farmstay B&B, offers self contained homestay accommodation, a private beach cottage and farmstay experiences in the scenic Catlins area of Southland, New Zealand. — “Accommodation : Catlins Accommodation, Southland New Zealand”, catlinsfarmstay.co.nz
- Our Catlins motel accommodation is located in the geographic centre of the Catlins Coastal Rainforest Park. High quality Catlins Motel Accommodation with options of motel ensuites, self contained 5 star Chalets or budget accommodation - our motel suites, chalets and cabin accommodation are. — “Catlins Motel and Catlins Accommodation”,
- The Catlins Area School leading the way in eLearning innovation! Please take a moment to read the story in the Otago Daily Times about cruelty to Catlins wildlife. — “The Catlins Area School”, catlins.school.nz
- The Catlins River Festival is a 2 day event during Easter, which aims to bring people together in the tranquil setting of Woodstock Lodge. Set on 10 acres, the site is a natural amphitheatre surrounded by bush,farmland and the beautiful Catlin's. — “Catlins River Music Festival”, catlinsriverfestival.co.nz
- Catlins Accommodation in New Zealand. Motels, Chalets,Self contained cottage accommodation - Whistling Frog Cafe and Bar in superb eco environment. — “Catlins accommodation - Catlins McLean Falls Motel & Eco”,
- Your journey through the catlins begins on The Southern Scenic Coastal Route from Dunedin or Invercargill. The Catlins is a beautiful unspoilt area where nature & wildlife can be seen at its very best. — “Catlins accommodation,Slopepoint”, catlins-
- The Catlins (sometimes referred to as The Catlins Coast) comprises an area in the southeastern corner of the South Island of New Zealand. The area lies between Balclutha and Invercargill, straddling the boundary between the Otago and Southland regions. — “The Catlins - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- Catlins Timber. Catlins Timber is a small privately owned and operated company which has built a solid reputation for providing good quality timber for interior and exterior use. We offer a wide range of exotic and native timbers, from pine construction products to high end timber profiles. — “Catlins Timber Ltd Home”, catlinstimber.co.nz
- You centrally locaated for visitng the Catlins Heritage Trail and Southern Scenic route, the incredible Catlins coastline including fur seal and sea lion colonies and the walks of the Catlins, Parukanui Fall, Catlins River walk and Cathedral Caves. — “Catlins Retreat - Accommodation in Owaka, the Catlins”, catlinsretreat.co.nz
- Catlins of Lewes - Purveyors of fine cigars; pipes; loose, pipe and hand-rolling tobaccos and the widest range of continental confectionery in one of the narrowest shops in Sus***. — “Catlins of Lewes — est. 1915 — Chocolate, Confectionery”,
- Catlins Adventures, New Zealand, tours, accommodation, advice on Catlins wildlife, eco-tourism, fishing and activities in the Catlins, South Otago, New Zealand +64 3 4158 304. — “Catlins Adventures, New Zealand, tours, accommodation, advice”, catlinsadventures.co.nz
- Jack's Blowhole sits below steep rocky cliffs in the Catlins on the East Coast of the South Island of New Zealand. — “Jacks Blowhole Catlins”,
- Situated in Owaka, in the heart of the catlins in Otago, New Zealand, Catlins Cafe provides an excellent range of food and drinks perfect for breakfast, lunch and dinner. — “Catlins Cafe, the Catlins, Otago, NZ | Great food for all”,
- The Catlins - the name that conjures up images of a corner of New Zealand untainted by the modern world - a place where time has stood still and a visitor may enjoy forest, wildlife and the life-style of a bygone era. This image is a true reflection. — “Catlins, The”, catlins-
- Two cosy cottages offering affordable accommodation in Owaka in the beautiful Catlins region on the South Island of New Zealand. An ideal base to explore the stunning Catlins scenery. Great walks and plenty of wildlife. — “Catlins Backpackers - Home”, catlinsbackpackers.co.nz
- South Catlins Motel accommodation, self contained house and self catering cottage available in the heart of Tokanui. — “South Catlins Motels - Self Contained Accommodation in”,
related videos for catlins
- Matai Falls Catlins New Zealand waterfall - This New Zealand travel video gives you an idea of what to expect when you visit Matai Falls waterfall in the Catlins New Zealand. This video is part of the "Day Walks" ( ) section on the New Zealand Travel Insider web site ( ).
- Catlins Rally 2012 Crash - SS3 Cannibal Bay Lyndon Galbraith and Craig O'keeffe put their Mitsubishi Lancer Evo III RS of the road 3km into SS3 Cannibal Bay at the 2012 Catlins Rally.
- A trip to the New Zealand Catlins The Catlins are an area in the South-East of the South Island of New Zealand. Because of little population, most parts are still completely natural. There are rainforests, cliffs, waterfalls, a petrified forest and many more. This video shows, and explains, only some of them.
- Catlins Mohua Park Aug10 Great accommodation in The Catlins. Visit our website for more information www.catlinsmohuapark.co.nz catlins walks tramping in the catlins
- Wild Penguins, Catlins, New Zealand Yellow Eyed Penguins in the wild in the very south of South Island, New Zealand.
- The Catlins New Zealand Video not available in Germany. Catlins (sometimes referred to as The Catlins Coast) comprises an area in the southeastern corner of the South Island of New Zealand. The area lies between Balclutha and Invercargill, straddling the boundary between the Otago and Southland regions. The Catlins, a rugged, sparsely populated area, features a scenic coastal landscape and dense temperate rainforest, both of which harbour many endangered species of birds. Its exposed location leads to its frequently wild weather and heavy ocean swells, which are an attraction to big-wave surfers.The Catlins economy relies heavily on dairy farming and fishing. The region's early whaling and forestry industries have long since died away, along with the coastal shipping that led to several tragic shipwrecks. Only some 1200 people now live in the area, many of them in the settlement of Owaka. Music in this video is Edge Hill from Groove Armada.
- Most beautiful place - The Catlins Most beautiful place - The Catlins. We provide accommodation walks and tours in the catlins. Visit our website for more information www.catlinsmohuapark.co.nz
- Tahakopa - the Ghost Railway Station (Catlins River) A visit to the site of the terminus of the much loved Catlins River Branch closed in 1971 and views of the old station site, locomotive servicing area and turntable pit
- Catlins Rally 2012 - SS6 Rhys Gardner & Blair McLaren Car: Mitsubishi Evolution VII Tyres: Kumho R900 Max stage speed: 209kph The stage that changed the result of the 2012 Catlins Rally. Although the rally was blind (no pace notes), Rhys knew the road well enough to regain 42 seconds on the rally leader and eventually take the win.
- CATLINS ROAD TRIP NZ 3rd DAY CATLINS NZ ROAD TRIP .LOST GYPSY GALLERY. MATAI FALLS PURAKAUNUI FALLS. VIDEO by J HEANEY
- At the Edge of the World Lies The Catlins The Catlins, New Zealand is a major highlight of the Southern Scenic Route. Situated off the beaten track, the Catlins encompasses the area between Kaka Point and Fortrose. You will journey through rural heartland and podocarp forests, past rugged coastlines, hidden lakes and stunning waterfalls. The natural landscapes are enthralling and the wildlife is extraordinary. Produced by Fergus & Mary Sutherland, Feb 2009. Acknowledgement: Department of Conservation.
- The Catlins Christmas 1984 One of America's few regional soap operas, The Catlins was a daily serial produced by Procter & Gamble in Atlanta, Georgia, and telecast over TBS from April 1983 through May 1985. You will note a mix of local performers and established NY actors.
- Cattle Droving in the Catlins New Zealand Shifting a mob of cattle with horses crossing the Tahakopa River, along the Southern Scenic Route, through Papatowai and along the Tautuku Beach onto Tautuku Peninsula
- Catlin Seaview Survey Introducing our new project - the Catlin Seaview Survey.
- Justin Bieber n Catlin Beadles (2) This video are about Justins and Catlins Love to each other, but they are not together more
- South Catlins New Zealand www.southcatlins.co.nz There is an abundance of native wildlife in the bush and around the coast in Waikawa. Of outstanding importance along the Catlins coast is the Hoiho (Yellow-eyed Penguin) - the world's rarest penguin - which nest around the Curio Bay and Waikawa area. Other native coastal birds include Titi (Muttonbird), Te Koau (Black Shag), Kotare (Kingfisher) and Torea-pango (Black or Variable Oyster-catcher). The most common native forest birds include: Kereru (Native Wood Pidgeon), Tui, Korimako (Bellbird), Yellow-breasted Tit, Grey Warbler, Piwakawaka (Fantail) and Brown Creeper. Pukeko (Swamp Hen) are frequently seen around the harbour and in the wetlands near creeks and swamps. Marine Mammals Tucked in between the Waikawa Harbour and Curio Bay (Tuma Toka) is Porpoise Bay (Whaka Aihe), home to the Hector Dolphin (Papakanua), the world's smallest dolphin and one of the rarest. These small dolphins are only 1.4m long, are distinctive by their black and white markings and pale, almost white colouring. Two other marine mammals common to the South Catlins coast are the Rapoka (Sea Lion) and Kekeno (Fur Seal) often seen basking in the sun, on the rocks at both Curio and Porpoise Bays. Nearby Scenic Attractions Waikava Harbour View is close to many southern scenic attractions. Sights to see south of Waikawa include: Porpoise Bay (Whaka Aihe) - home to Hector Dolphins and Yellow-eyed Penguins. It is also a regular resting place for seals and sea lions. Porpoise Bay ...
- Private Discovery Tours Dunedin Catlins and Milford Sound Take a multi day tour from Dunedin enjoy all the heritage buildings of Scottish forebears then travel through the Catlins wilderness. marine mammals and Yellow Eyed penguins, Milford Sound and then on to discover Queenstown.
- Catlins Rally Incar 2009 - Stage 2 Maclennan 14.39km Incar footage of Lyndon Galbraith & Nicole France in the Toyota AE86 Levin during stage 2 of the 2009 Catlins Rally in New Zealand. An extremely slippery road and a spin towards the end of the stage. Tyres being used are MRF's. Stage Times: (0-1600cc class) 1st Lyndon Galbraith - 11:01 (new record) 2nd Nigel Marshall - 11:08 3rd = Carter Strang - 11:14 3rd = Greg Milne - 11:14 4th Phil Terry - 11:16 5th Cam Moore - 11:18 The rally is run by the Eastern Southland Car Club (www.escc.co.nz),and offers some of the best rally roads in New Zealand. The event is run without the use of safety notes and has a mixture of fast flowing public roads with lots of blind crests,and some tighter cambered forestry roads. Previously voted the best rally of the Mainland Rally Series,an extremely well organised and run rally with the main concentration being all about having fun!
- Search for the Catlins Yeti A group of student film maker enter the Catlins area in search of the infamous Catlin Yeti. But the hunters quickly become the hunted as the yeti finds them (with humorous repercussions)
- Catlins Video.m4v Catlins Tourism Promotional Video
- Catlins Scenic Attractions & Accommodation New Zealand Catlins Scenic Wonders, Wildlife & Adventures
- Catlins Rally Promo Catlins Rally Promo Visit www.digiworx.co.nz for information on orders.
- Kaka Point, Owaka, Papatowai, Tuatuku- Catlin's Conservation Area- SE Coast- NZ (My Gr8 RoadTrip) Catlin's and Owaka (S_E Coast - NZ) My Gr8 Road_Trip Kaka Point, Owaka, Papatowai, Tuatuku- Catlin's Conservation Area- SE Coast- NZ (My Gr8 RoadTrip) Down around the South Eastern Tip of the South Island of New Zealand There is a (rugged & cold) peice of real estate - known throughout NZ & even most places in the whole world .. as : The Catlin's An almost inaccessible "native bush" area .. which, because of New Zealand's "lean" towards the East at the Northern end of The South Island .. this "portion" ... is by far - the CLOSEST piece of real_estate ... to the Antartic Ice Shelf...! And just as Cold as the Roaring Forties .. at the southern TIP of South America(as far as the Mainland of NZ is concerned) .. Oh sure - One can "island_hop" to Stewart Isaland .. (if U realy wana freeze Ur "knuttz" off) But - as far as Mainlander's go .. The Catlin's is ... IT. And - what with the cold southern ocean currents "slamming" into this rugged coastline .. It's also world renowned as "having" some of the most violent (and huge) COLDEST surfing WAVES & PIPELINES .. in the world.. Just the Bees_Knees ... "for" all those (foolhardy) SURFER_DUDES ?-(
- Catlins New Zealand Nov 2008 A short ride on a Ducati 600ss through the Catlins in New Zealand
- Sheep - Catlins - New Zealand Moving a mob of sheep with horses & dogs in the Catlins - New Zeaalnd
- Fraser Ross Live at Catlins River Festival 2011 Fraser Ross Live at Catlins River Festival 2011. The Vocal Sound Cut out half way through the song, but the golden crowd made our best efforts to match Frasers epic Vocal Talents.. You did have to be there, this is just a taste.. To see more of Fraser & his band "The Felt Tips" check and to get info on Catlins River Festival check www.catlinsriverfestival.co.nz or on facebook ..... Word.
- Porpoise Bay, Catlins Porpoise Bay Catlins with some surfers surfing
- Catlins River The Catlins River has been a clear flowing river but is now being threatened by land development in the headwaters. We work to protect our envirnment in The Catlins. Visit our website for more information www.catlinsmohuapark.co.nz
- AE86 Levin Incar SS1 @ Catlins Rally 2009 (No Pacenotes) Lyndon Galbraith & Nicole France during a section of SS1 @ the 2009 Catlins Rally. SS1 Stage Times: (0-1600cc class) 1st Lyndon Galbraith - 18:32 2nd Greg Milne - 19:14 3rd Phil Terry - 19:15 4th Nigel Marshal - 19:27 5th Cam Moore - 19:43 SS1 Times : (2WD Overall) 1st Derek Ayson - 17:44 2nd Deane Buist - 18:11 3rd Robert McCallum - 18:26 4th Lyndon Galbraith - 18:32 5th Barry Mills - 18:43 6th Andy Rudenklau - 18:52 7th Duncan McCrostie - 18:56 8th Mike Verdoner - 19:06 9th= Matt Summerfield - 19:14 9th= Greg Milne - 19:14 10th Phil Terry - 19:15 The rally is run by the Eastern Southland Car Club (www.escc.co.nz),and offers some of the best rally roads in New Zealand. The event is run without the use of safety notes and has a mixture of fast flowing public roads with lots of blind crests,and some tighter cambered forestry roads. Previously voted the best rally of the Mainland Rally Series,an extremely well organised and run rally with the main concentration being all about having fun! A full list of results for the rally can be seen here www.escc.co.nz
- Confused Sheep in the Catlins Forest Park - Before you fall asleep While travelling in the Catlins Forest Park we came to such rather entertaining situation where sheep were running up and down the public road leading to Parakaunui Bay. Later we found out that the gate was opened by mistake.
- Catlins Rally 2012 SS6 Rhys Gardner & Blair McLaren (External Camera) **Explicit Langage** Car: Mitsubishi Evolution VII, Horsepower: approx 290-300, Tyres: Kumho R900, Average stage speed: 122kph
- NZ-Catlins - Nugget Point, New Zealand - Penguins & Sealions Nugget Point in Catlins, in the South East of South Island, New Zealand, is one of the favourate spots for sea lions and yellow-eyed penguins to nest - a beautiful coastline view and a very comfortable stay at the Nugget Lodge - many thanks to Kath who has welcomed us at the accommodation - a highly recommended stay - you can enjoy the fantastic view from the room.
- catlins canter footage of 2010 catlins canter horse trek
- RiverRidge Retreat Nature's Paradise in the Catlins New Zealand Visit our site now at www.riverridgeretreat.co.nz to see more details on "Nature's Paradise", here in the Catlins, South Otago, New Zealand. Perfect for holidays, weddings, conferences, festivals and other events.
- big left barrel in catlins cold winters day down south New Zealand
- Catlins Accommodation, Adventures & Sightseeing in NZ The Catlins, New Zealand on the Southern Scenic Route: check us out at
- Left or Right Live at Catlins River Festival 2011 Left or Right Live smashing Catlins River Festival 2011.. For more on Left or Right check in to Myspace: or Facebook: Check in for more info on how you can get to the next festival at www.catlinsriverfestival.co.nz
- Catlins Rally 2009 - SS3 Cannibal Bay 12.90km Lyndon Galbraith & Nicole France driving a Toyota AE86 Levin during the popular SS3 (Cannibal Bay) at the 2009 Catlins Rally. Stage Times: (0-1600cc class) 1st Lyndon Galbraith - 9:15 (new record) 2nd= Cam Moore - 9:33 2nd= Phillip Terry - 9:33 3rd Greg Milne - 9:35 4th Nigel Marshall - 9:37 2WD Overall: 1st Derek Ayson - 8:57 2nd Deane Buist - 9:10 3rd Lyndon Galbraith - 9:15 4th Duncan McCrostie - 9:16 5th Andy Rudenklau - 9:18 6th Barry Mills - 9:19 7th Paul Goatley - 9:25 8th Mike Verdoner - 9:26 9th Matt Summerfield - 9:27 10th Neville Mennell - 9:31 The rally is run by the Eastern Southland Car Club (www.escc.co.nz),and offers some of the best rally roads in New Zealand. The event is run without the use of safety notes and has a mixture of fast flowing public roads with lots of blind crests,and some tighter cambered forestry roads. Previously voted the best rally of the Mainland Rally Series,an extremely well organised and run rally with the main concentration being all about having fun! A full list of results for the rally can be seen here www.escc.co.nz
- Catlins Coast - New Zealand - Road Trip - GoPro HD2 2013 Awesome couple of days in the Catlins.. Good to get out of Queenstown. Purakaunui surf.. Tautuku Bay Rental rally!! Check it out. All filmed on the GoPro as usual.. Edited in final cut pro!
- CATLINS Sea Lions take over film set . NZ Sea Lions take over film set while filming in Surat and Cannibal Bay in the Catlins area South Island NZ a Hanglow Production
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about catlins
“Deepfried.tv is New Zealands biggest Windsurfing website. Videos, Gear Trader, News, Events, Forums its all there. Wavesailing the Catlins?”
— deepfried.tv forum - Wavesailing the Catlins?, deepfried.tv
“The Catlins coastline feels a lot like Maine, United States. Craggy coastline with ocean ( But browse all blogs | start your blog. Advertisements © 2009”
— Topic: 'Catlins' - Glimpse - Your Stories From Abroad,
“Second to last day on the road on the south Island of New Zealand. Travel Location Blog - Travel Stock Photography - Catlins To Banks Peninsula South Island”
— Catlins To Banks Peninsula South Island, travel-location-
“Hello again, Since our last update we haven't made as much progress as we should have, and now with only 9 days left on the south island, we are at the wrong end of the island in Queenstown”
— Catlins to Queenstown (via Fiordland),
“Christine Catlin's blog. 6th Grade Math Syllabus. Please click on to see the 6th grade Math Syllabus. 1 attachment. Parent Teacher Conferences - November 9 &10. 1 attachment. Weekly Math Homework. click on to view homework information. 1 attachment. Thank you for supporting the Sinking Fund!”
— Christine Catlin's blog | Owosso Public Schools, owosso.k12.mi.us
“Blog Media hub for the Norfolk & Norwich Festival, the east of England's premier festival of the performing arts. Marion Catlin”
— Marion Catlin's Blog - NNFLive,
“The track to the lighthouse is only 10 minutes each way and offers one of the best views along the Catlins coast. on Maori and pioneers, shipping, farming, forestry, rail, military and life in general enhanced by Catlins collection items”
— Just finished a travel trip thro, new-zealand-travel-
“Community Forum. Groups. Blogs. All Blogs. Blog Tag Cloud. Chat Room KAREN KAREN CATLIN's blog. View/Print content. Subscribe via rss. Most Recent Posts”
— KAREN CATLIN's blog | ,
related keywords for catlins
similar for catlins
- community information
- new zealand
- kia ora
- southern scenic route
- beaten track
- kaka point
- rugged coastlines
- hidden lakes
- stunning waterfalls
- natural landscapes
- southern location
- catlins area
- to te
- te anau
- nugget point
- catlins river
- contained cottage accommodation
- eco tourism
- falls motel
- adventure tour
- mclean falls
- private verandah
- department of conservation
- catlins coast
- great escape
- bike ride
- rugged coastline
- curio bay
- sore bottoms
- wild and exciting
- coastal route
- south island of new zealand
- points of interest
- travel south
- cathedral caves
- fossil forest
- owaka river
- camping ground
- sea lions