- A variety of ham casseroles, including ham and rice casserole, ham and noodle bake, and more. Cheese and ham team up in this delicious pasta casserole. — “Ham Casserole Recipes”,
- for in many casserole recipes. Extra flavor at most restaurant supply stores and CROCKPOT CHICKEN AND RICE CASSEROLE. Mix the cans of soup with the rice at the bottom of. — “ - Recipes - Casserole”,
- Discover tasty and easy to prepare casseroles and casserole recipes including green bean, shrimp, rice and more from the experts in Food Network's kitchen. — “Casserole Recipes: Green Bean, Rice, Shrimp and More”,
- casserole ( ) n. A dish, usually of earthenware, glass, or cast iron, in which food is both baked and served. — “casserole: Definition from ”,
- Enjoy our collection of casserole recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for casserole recipes. — “Casserole Recipes - ifood.tv | Your Food Network - Food Video”, ifood.tv
- Find hundreds of crowd-pleasing casserole recipes for chicken casseroles, breakfast casseroles, green bean casseroles, and more. — “Casserole Recipes | ”,
- We've put all of our casserole recipes in one place All of the following casseroles are on this page below, please scroll down. If you would like to print an individual recipe, click on a recipe title below and you'll be taken to the recipe page for printing. — “Lesley's Recipe Archive: Casserole Recipes”,
- Easy to prepare recipes for quick and easy casseroles and baked dish recipes. Our site has 1000s of cakes, pies, casseroles, crock pot, microwave pies, cobblers, crisps pickles, salad and salad dressings, side dishes, main dish, Christmas,. — “Easy casserole recipe | casserole recipes”, abbys-
- Casserole definition, a baking dish of glass, pottery, etc., usually with a cover. any food cooked and served in such a dish: chicken casserole. — “Casserole | Define Casserole at ”,
- 2. Carrot Casserole. Carrot Casserole is a side dish casserole recipe created of cheese, large carrots sliced in rounds, onions minced, flour, salt, pepper, celery salt, milk, soft bread crumbs, and dry mustard. Side dish casserole recipes added by Johanna on Nov 21, 2010. — “Casserole recipes - best casserole dishes and cooking”,
- Casserole Recipes. If you enjoy having access to all these free recipes, then please consider making a Sweet and Sour Pork Casserole. Chicken Casseroles. Chicken and Artichoke Casserole. — “Casserole Recipes”,
- Casserole recipes for every occasion. Includes green bean casserole, hashbrown casserole, vegetable, dessert, beef, chicken pork and fish casseoroles. Easy Recipe Kitchen has hundreds of free recipes in many catagories. — “Casserole Recipe | Casserole Recipes | quick and easy free”,
- Iittala casserole - 409 results from 43 stores, including iittala Sarpaneva 3-Quart Cast Iron Casserole with Wooden Handle, neo 4 qt casserole by iittala, iittala All Steel 2.5 Qt. Casserole With Lid, iittala Dahlstrom 3-Quart Casserole With Lid. — “Iittala casserole - Shop sales, stores & prices at ”,
- Golden Casserole. Golden Chicken Casserole. Green Bean & Onion Casserole. Green Chili and Macaroni Supper Casserole. Meat and Cabbage (Old German Recipe). — “casserole”,
- Find all your Casserole recipes at . — “Casserole Recipes at ”,
- A casserole, from the French for "saucepan", is a large, deep dish used both in the oven and as a serving vessel. The word casserole is also used for the food cooked and served in such a vessel, with the cookware itself called a casserole dish or casserole pan. — “Casserole - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- A casserole has two definitions. It is an ovenproof dish invented by the French in which an entree, often containing rice and meat was served. The name of the dish inspired the plethora of casserole entrees that gained great popularity during the 1950s. — “What is a Casserole?”,
- Any collection of foods, usually meat and vegetables, heated in a broth or stock, is considered a casserole. Casseroles vary from traditional quiches and Shepherd's pie to the more experimental breakfast and dessert casseroles. — “Casseroles”,
- Shop online for Casserole Dishes. Compare prices on Casserole Dishes from stores all over the web, find sale items and more at Pronto Home. — “Casserole Dishes - Pronto Home”,
- For main and side dish casseroles. Beef Casserole with Potatoes. Beef Enchilada Casserole Recipe. Beef Enchilada Casserole II. Beef Noodle Casserole. Beef Noodle Casserole II. Beef Tamale Casserole. Beef and Zucchini Casserole. Beef-and-Rice Casserole. — “Diana's Kitchen: Recipes”,
- Casserole recipes are great for busy cooks. Throw all the ingredients into one dish and cook it all together to save time in the kitchen. — “Casserole Recipes”,
related images for casserole
- this recipe card is Why can t you find these anymore I LOVE that my grandma knew that I d be inundated with zucchini and took the time to write out this recipe and mail it to me Recipe Card This recipe is good old 1950 s style cooking The original recipe actually calls for butter or olio Love it So anyway by 1950 s style cooking I mean that it pays
- breast or pork cutlet Something lean And its most redeeming feature is that is uses up 6 WHOLE CUPS of zucchini That s like 5 zucchini people That s at least a DENT in the pile The stuffing topped creamy goodness So yea not to healthy but yummy Thanks Grandma
- OCD 140 triangles 256x256 diffuse map
- casserole hot with tam o shanter casserole jpg
- 14 the meat casserole
- large casserole
- 2pt Casserole
- 634560160covered casserole jpg
- apiece I planted all of them thinking for sure that at least 2 or 3 would die I was so very very wrong Now I have 6 healthy producing zucchini plants and that s about 5 too many The beginnings healthy vegetables So this recipe that my Grandma sent me could have had more perfect timing And just check out how awesome this recipe card is Why can t you find these
- I had a lurvely bowl full The pilot had some too as a pre gym snack His words Um feel free to make this again sometime I think he liked it
- casserole jpg
- Thanks Ruth Tags
- I had frozen rice in the freezer This is how I defrosted it I sat it in some boiling water I love that electric kettle Grate the carrot
- casserole jpg
- Casserole Cover jpg
- opensq casserole JPG
- If you d like a crunchy casserole don t bake it just let it sit for about 10 minutes after pouring the tomato sauce Just make sure the sauce is hot so the cheese melts Shortcuts Use a 16 oz bag of tortilla chips instead of frying your own tortillas Just be careful with the amount of salt you use since most commercial tortilla chips are already salted
- casserole jpg
- vegan cheese for topping optional Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit Bring 1 cup of the broth to a boil and add to the bulgur in a bowl Cover and set aside I had frozen rice in the freezer This is how I defrosted it I sat it in some boiling water I love that electric kettle
- 8421 zoom a jpg
- back from her I used brown rice penne instead and added chili powder and some healthy dashes of Tapatio hot sauce Almost as good as if I was eating it as an eight year old Thanks Mom Tags Food
- Синяя кастрюля Двери и ворота
- Enlarge this image
- casserole jpg
- casserole003 jpg
- PoPPy nåh ja det rigtigt fik også en lille tutorial af dig Men fornemmelsen for hvad man rigtigt skal får man først når man selv har prøvet at spille det nogle gange EDIT Thihi
- Chop the onion and bell pepper mince or press the garlic If you have an oven safe Dutch oven that you d like to bake the casserole in use that Otherwise you can use a skillet and a separate casserole dish In either case heat some oil in the
- casserole001 jpg
- bulle casserole gif
- Upside down apple dessert pre upside downness
- Casserole 3 jpg
- casserole JPG
- casserole carrier jpg
- Add the bell pepper and garlic and saute for another few minutes Add the carrots and fry for a bit using sherry or wine or broth or water to deglaze the pot if necessary
- add the water cover and cook for 2 minutes then add the leaves Cover and cook for about 3 minutes until leaves are wilted Remove from the heat uncover and let cool seasoning to taste Combine the milk water and salt in a large saucepan over medium high heat Bring to a boil then reduce the heat to medium low and slowly whisk in the polenta Cook whisking constantly until
- going on with the new house and all my other projects I just couldn t find the time to meet someone to give them their box of vintage cookware That said BUT I did keep a few things
- The greatest meal big or small
- cheese Casserole round jpg
- to try and recreate it for dinner on Tuesday night We lacked some of the ingredients and substituted things here and there It turned out fantastically similar to theirs but our own take A rough guide to Turmeric Chicken to serve 4
related videos for casserole
- Betty's Broccoli Casserole Deluxe Recipe In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make her Broccoli Casserole Deluxe. This is a nice, creamy blend of chopped broccoli, eggs, mayonnaise, onions, Cheddar cheese, and cream soup, topped with cracker crumbs and baked to perfection! Ingredients: 16 oz. (approximately) frozen chopped broccoli 2 eggs, well beaten 1 cup mayonnaise 2 teaspoons minced onion 1 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese 10 ¾-oz. can condensed cream of celery soup (You may substitute any cream soup you like.) ground black pepper, to taste cooking oil spray ½ to 1 inner pack of Ritz crackers, crushed into crumbs Cook broccoli in 1 cup boiling water 5 minutes; drain. Add 2 well-beaten eggs, 1 cup mayonnaise, 2 teaspoons minced onion, 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese, a 10 ¾-oz. can cream of celery soup, and ground black pepper, to taste. Pour into an oven-proof casserole dish that has been sprayed with cooking oil. Cover evenly with a thin layer of crushed Ritz cracker crumbs. Pepper the top of the casserole, to taste. Bake at 350 degrees until bubbly, about 25 to 30 minutes. This is a great dish to add to almost any menu, and it is terrific for pot luck dinners! Enjoy!!! --Betty
- SWEET POTATO CASSEROLE Victoria Peck is Jack Scalfani's guest on this episode. She shows Jack how to make the perfect fall desert, Sweet Potato Pie Casserole. Here is the recipe: Sweet potato casserole • Preheat oven to 325 degrees Crust • Two sticks of butter softened-microwave for 10 seconds • 3 egg yolks • 1 tsp. nutmeg • 1/4 cup evaporated milk • 1 cup sugar • 2 cups of flour • 1 tsp baking powder • Cream butter and sugar until fluffy with mixer then add egg yolks . Mix flour with nutmeg and baking powder in a separate container then put powdered mixture into the butter/sugar mixture . Alternate adding the powder and the milk as you mix with the mixer. • Place around the sides and bottom of an oblong pan. Please make sure to cover the entire pan. It can be metal or glass- 9x13 pan or casserole dish. Sit to the side. Filling • 1 large can sweet potatoes 40 oz. can • 2 to 2.5 cups sugar to taste • 2 sticks of butter room temperature • 3 tsp. nutmeg • 2 tsp. vanilla flavoring • 1 ½ cups of evaporated milk • 3 eggs beaten • Cook potatoes separately until they are tender. Cook on the stove or place in the microwave for 5 minutes • Beat the potatoes to remove the strings. The strings will stick to the beater. Rinse the beater off. • Add sugar and butter to the sweet potatoes and beat until lumps disappear • Add nutmeg, milk, vanilla, and eggs to the potato mixture . Mix well then pour into the crust. • Cook at 325 degrees until firm and done which is usually about 40 minutes. Crust will be light ...
- BEST EVER CHICKEN BROCCOLI CASSEROLE! This 30yr old recipe has NO canned soups, no mayonnaise. It truly is the BEST EVER Chicken Broccoli Casserole you will ever taste! The flavors of mushrooms, tarragon, Philadelphia Cream Cheese, sour cream, onions and garlic marry so well into a creamy, dreamy, perfect sauce!
- Ravioli Casserole Found this one in Taste of Home magazine This could easily be doubled and baked in an 9x13" pan. 1 package of frozen cheese or meat ravioli (I used a 16 oz package) You will need anywhere from 12 to 16 oz of ravioli. You could also use fresh ravioli. (The original recipe asked for a 25oz package and the recipe in the video is scaled down) Cook ravioli according to package directions (drain and set aside) Sauce: 1/8 cup butter 1/8 cup flour 1/8 tsp nutmeg 1/8 tsp salt 1 cup milk 1/8 cup dry white wine or chicken (or vegetable) broth 1/4 to 1/2 cup minced fresh basil (you can use a couple of teaspoons of dried basil, but the flavour isn't as good) 1 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese divided about 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese divided 1 1/2 cups of pasta sauce In large saucepan over medium high heat, melt the butter and then add the flour stirring until smooth and bubbly. Add the milk gradually, stirring it in until smooth. Add the nutmeg, salt and wine (or broth) and cook until thickened and bubbly. Remove from heat and add the basil and 1/2 cup mozzarella and half of the parmesan. Stir together until cheese is melted. Toss the cooked ravioli with the white sauce mixture and transfer to a greased 8x11" baking dish. Top with 1/2 cup mozzarella and a sprinkling of parmesan. Top with pasta sauce and sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake at 375F for 30 minutes until golden on the top and bubbly all over. Let stand 10 minutes before serving. Makes 4 generous servings.
- Easy Beef Casserole (Slow Cooker) - RECIPE Easy Beef Casserole is a deliciously simple main meal. Succulent beef pieces are slow cooked with potatoes, carrots, onion, garlic and tomato to create a filling, satisfying stew. Perfect for easy weeknight meals or a lazy weekend lunch. Serve with rice, pasta or just by itself with some crusty bread - give it a go today! ONEPOT CHEF COOKBOOK - NOW AVAILABLE: SECOND CHANNEL: PLEASE SUBSCRIBE! FOLLOW ME! BECOME A FAN ON FACEBOOK! ================= RECIPE FACT SHEET ================= INGREDIENTS IN THIS DISH: 500g Beef Steak (Diced Small) 6 Shortcut Rindless Bacon Slices, Diced (optional) 1 Cup (250g) of Tomato Paste 1 Tablespoon of Worcestershire Sauce Freshly Ground Black Pepper (to season) 3 Large Potatoes (Washed, Peeled, Diced) 1 Large Carrot (Washed, Peeled, Diced) 1 Large Brown Onion (Peeled and Chopped) 1-2 Cloves of Garlic (Crushed, about 2 Teaspoons) 4 Cups of Liquid Beef Stock 1 Teaspoon of Cornflour (mixed in some hot water) Serves 6 - 8 Preparation Time: 10 minutes Cooking Time: 5 - 6 Hours (on LOW) or 2 -3 Hours (on HIGH) ALL MEASUREMENTS GIVEN ARE AUSTRALIAN STANDARD METRIC (Look up Google for a conversion chart if using Imperial) More cooking videos at: Music by Kevin McLeod (Used with Permission) http
- Good Eats S6E11P1: Casserole Over When a Sunday drive goes bad, host Alton Brown finds himself pushing the limits of his casserole knowledge to free his dog from angry church ladies. Recipes featured in this episode: Broccoli Casserole, Curry Chicken Pot Pie, and Garlic Shrimp Casserole.
- Sweet potato casserole recipe - Healthy and easy! How to make a healthy and easy sweet potato casserole Sweet potatoes are more healthy than their white counterpart, and this casserole recipe has even fewer calories than most. Amy Topel, the food columnist for National Geographics The Green Guide, shows us this healthier...
- Southern Sweet Potato Casserole Recipe It just isn't a fall holiday without a sinful sweet potato casserole. This recipe makes fluffy, creamy sweet potatoes seasoned with fall spices and topped with a cinnamon pecan streusel topping! Forget recipes that just season the sweet potatoes with sugar, these fresh sweet potatoes are baked in the oven before getting whipped to light, creamy perfection with a mixer. They are then seasoned with white sugar, brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, clove, ginger, light cream, and butter!! HEAVEN!!!! GET RECIPE: If that wasn't enough, these sweet potatoes are topped with a yummy, crunch topping of chopped pecans, brown sugar, flour, butter and cinnamon and baked to a golden brown beauty! Sweet potato casserole makes the perfect dish for holidays or sunday dinners. It taste great hot and cold. Music by Kevin MacLeod
- DRUNK CASSEROLE MAKE SURE TO SUBSCRIBE! DailyGrace teaches you how to make a New Years Eve feast, ALL IN ONE DISH. SUBSCRIBE TO TIM'S NEW CHANNEL: Get the Merch: Mail me things: Grace Helbig PO Box 24856 Brooklyn, NY 11202 Don't Stop Believing: http
- Betty's Cheesy Mixed Vegetable Casserole Recipe In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make her terrific Cheesy Mixed Vegetable Casserole. It is great for taking to pot luck dinners, but it make a perfect side dish for any entrée—no need for more than this, because it is loaded with vegetables—and good taste! Ingredients: 16 oz. package frozen mixed vegetables 1 cup chopped celery ½ cup chopped onion 1 cup mayonnaise ½cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese (for casserole mixture) ¼ teaspoon salt 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper 2 cups bit-sized cheddar cheese crackers (Cheez-its), crushed ¼ cup butter or margarine, melted ½ cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese (for topping) cooking oil spray for baking dish Cook 16 oz. frozen vegetables according to package directions. Drain well. In a large mixing bowl, combine cooked vegetables, 1 cup chopped celery, ½ cup chopped onion, 1 cup mayonnaise, ½ cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese, ¼ teaspoon salt, and 1/8 teaspoon pepper. Spoon into an 8-inch by 12-inch by 2-inch (or similar) baking dish that has been sprayed with cooking oil. In a small bowl, combine crushed Cheddar cheese crackers (this will be less than 2 cups after being crushed), ¼ cup melted butter or margarine, and ½ cup shredded Cheddar cheese. Sprinkle crumb mixture evenly over the top of the casserole. Bake at 300 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes, or until casserole is bubbly and the top is beginning to brown lightly. Remove from oven and serve as soon as possible. A delightful way to get your family eating (and enjoying ...
- Throwing making a clay pottery casserole with handles and lid on the wheel demo Ingleton Pottery Me trying to throw a clay pottery casserole dish with pulled handles lugs and lid on the wheel. Sorry I forgot to show how to cut the pulled handles to shape,but simply cut with a sharp knife to your desired shape before applying to the pot with slip. Thanks for everyone who have clicked to see my videos. Thanks,Dan Ingleton
- Betty's Bacon, Egg, and Cheese Breakfast Casserole Recipe In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make her fabulous Bacon, Eggs, and Cheese Breakfast Casserole. You can start this the night before, and put it in the oven for a tasty and terrific start to your day! Ingredients: 4 cups hot water 5.2 oz. package dried hash brown potatoes 5 eggs, well beaten 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese (You may substitute a different kind of cheese, if you like.) ½ cup cottage cheese 1 teaspoon salt 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper 1/8 teaspoon hot sauce 1 green onion, chopped 6 slices of bacon, cooked, drained, and crumbled paprika (for sprinkling the top) cooking oil spray In a large bowl, place the entire 5.2 oz. hash brown mixture. Pour 4 cups hot water over the hash browns, and let stand for 10 minutes. Drain, and pat off any extra moisture with a paper towel. In a large bowl, combine 5 well-beaten eggs, 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese, ½ cup cottage cheese, 1 teaspoon salt, 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper, 1/8 teaspoon hot sauce, and 1 chopped green onion. Add drained hash browns, and mix thoroughly. Pour mixture into a deep-dish pie plate that has been sprayed with cooking oil spray. Sprinkle with crumbs from 6 slices of cooked bacon and a dash of paprika. Cover with plastic wrap or aluminum foil and refrigerate at least 3 hours (or overnight). Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for about 30 minutes, or until mixture is set. (You can check for doneness by inserting a clean knife in the center, and it should come out clean.) Cut into wedges, and ...
- Betty's Cheesy Broccoli Rice Casserole Recipe In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make a family favorite, Cheesy Broccoli-Rice Casserole. This makes a *large* casserole, so it is great for holiday get-togethers and for potluck dinners! Plus, the taste is fantastic! Ingredients: 8 oz. frozen chopped broccoli, cooked according to package directions (Cook for about 3 minutes in 1-inch rapidly boiling water.) 2 cups white minute rice, cooked according to package directions (Place rice in 2 cups boiling water, turn off heat, cover, and let sit for 5 minutes.) 2 well-beaten eggs 2/3 cup milk 1/2 cup oil (I used canola oil.) 10 3/4 oz. can condensed cream of chicken soup 1 medium onion, chopped (I used an electric kitchen chopper.) 16 oz. (4 cups) shredded sharp cheddar cheese salt, pepper, and garlic salt--to taste cooking spray for baking dish First, cook and drain the 8 oz. broccoli and cook and fluff the 2 cups minute rice, each according to package directions. In a large mixing bowl, combine 2 well-beaten eggs, 2/3 cup milk, 1/2 cup oil, 10 3/4 oz. can of cream of chicken soup, and 1 medium onion, chopped. Blend well. Now, quickly add the cooked and drained 8 oz. broccoli and the cooked and fluffed 2 cups minute rice. Stir quickly to incorporate the broccoli and rice with the egg mixture, without cooking the eggs. Next, sprinkle salt, pepper, and garlic salt to taste on the casserole mixture. Again, blend thoroughly. Spray a 13-inch by 9-inch by 2-inch baking dish with cooking spray, and spoon or pour the ...
- Vegetable & Egg Casserole Recipe:
- Betty's Enticing Enchilada Casserole Recipe In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make her huge and hearty Enticing Enchilada Casserole. Packed with lots of ground beef, Cheddar cheese, sauces, spices, and tortillas, this casserole will serve a large family (or if youre cooking for one or two, you will have some great leftovers.)! 2 pounds lean ground beef (You may use any type of ground beef.) 1 medium onion, chopped (2) 8-oz. cans tomato sauce 11-oz. can Mexicorn, drained 10-oz. can enchilada sauce 1 teaspoon chili powder ½ teaspoon dried oregano ½ teaspoon ground black pepper ¼ teaspoon salt about 15 corn tortillas 2 cups shredded sharp Cheddar cheese cooking oil spray for pan Brown 2 pounds of ground beef, along with 1 medium chopped onion in a large, deep skillet, stirring continually until the beef is crumbly and the onions are clear. Stir in (2) 8-oz. cans tomato sauce, an 11-oz. can Mexicorn, 10-oz. can enchilada sauce, 1 teaspoon chili powder, ½ teaspoon dried oregano, ½ teaspoon ground black pepper, and ¼ teaspoon salt. Place over medium to high heat and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low to medium and cook, uncovered, for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Spray the bottom and sides of a 13-inch by 9-inch by 2-inch baking dish with cooking oil spray. Place about 9 corn tortillas along the sides and bottom of the dish, covering the sides and bottom completely. Spoon half of the hot beef mixture over the tortillas. Sprinkle with 1 of the 2 cups of Cheddar cheese, reserving the other for later. Repeat ...
- Divorce Casserole - Thor's Kitchen The Superbowl and imminent divorce--Thor commemorates both events with a special casserole. Thor's hammer created by
- Golden Hashbrown Casserole With all the flavor of a Western omelette, this breakfast casserole is one of our favorites. It's so easy to mix up with a few fresh veggies and ingredients we usually have on hand. Serve up a warm & hearty "good morning" with the recipe found in our Online Recipe Box! bit.ly
- French Onion Green Bean Casserole Recipe - Thanksgiving Green Bean Side Dish Learn how to make a French Onion Green Bean Casserole Recipe! - Visit for the ingredients, more recipe information, and over 650 additional original video recipes! I hope you enjoy this French Onion Green Bean Casserole Recipe! VOTE FOR CHEF JOHN!! Food Wishes is a Tasty Awards finalist in two categories this year! Please follow this link to vote for us in the "Best Food Travel Series: Web," and "Best Home Chef in a Series" categories. Voting ends on December 8, 2011. Thank you for the love!
- Betty's Tater Tot Casserole Recipe In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make a great potato side dish, her Tater Tot Casserole. It is a large casserole of Tater Tots, topped with a generous mixture of sour cream, mushroom soup, Cheddar cheese, and green onion, baked in the oven. The finishing touch is a can of potato sticks for a crunchy, potato-y taste! Ingredients: 32 oz. package frozen Tater Tots (These are pre-cooked, formed potato nuggets.) 16 oz. container sour cream 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese 10.75 oz. can condensed cream of mushroom soup ¾ cup sliced green onions 1 can of potato sticks cooking oil spray (for greasing baking dish—you may use butter or oil.) Spray a 13-inch by 9-inch by 2-inch baking dish with cooking oil spray (or grease with butter or oil). Arrange Tater Tots in evenly in the bottom of the prepared baking dish. In a large mixing bowl, combine 16 oz. sour cream, 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese, a 10.75 oz. can cream of mushroom soup, and ¾ cup sliced green onions. Stir until well blended. Pour mixture over the Tater Tots. Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes. Sprinkle a can of potato sticks over the top of the casserole, and cook for an additional 5 minutes. Remove from the oven, and serve while hot! This casserole is a favorite around here. It is very simple to make, and goes with just about anything. It is very tasty!
- Overnight-French-Toast-Casserole-Recipe This overnight French toast casserole makes a terrific breakfast or brunch for special occasions. And it's unbelievably easy to prepare. For this recipe, you'll need: 5 extra large eggs or 6 large eggs 2 cups whole milk 1 cup heavy cream 1 tsp. vanilla 1-2 Tbsp. lemon curd - this is optional, but it gives this french toast casserole incredible flavor 1 loaf of challah bread Start by buttering a 9 x 13 baking dish. Crack the eggs into a large bowl. Add the milk, cream, vanilla and lemon curd. Whisk them all together. Now start tearing piece of the challah off and put them in the buttered baking dish. You don't have to make it perfect - just tear it into bite-sized pieces. Now pour the egg mixture over the bread, and you can push it down with a fork or spoon to make sure the bread soaks up all the egg custard goodness. Cover, and refrigerate overnight. OK, the next day, you can make your topping. You'll need: 6 Tbsp. butter 1/3 cup brown sugar 1/3 cup flour Cut the butter into cubes, and add the brown sugar and flour. I didn't mention it in the video, but 1 teaspoon of cinnamon would be a nice thing to add here. Now this is a pastry blender - I know - a lot less impressive in reality than it sounds - you can use that to make the crumb topping. Like this. But you don't need a pastry blender. You can use two knives to make the crumbs or even just your hands. Ooh - you know what would be good in this topping? A little cinnamon. There, that's better. Here's how you want the ...
- How To Make Green Bean Casserole Expand the description and view the text of the steps for this how-to video. Check out Howcast for other do-it-yourself videos from lazydiamond and more videos in the Side Dishes category. You can contribute too! Create your own DIY guide at or produce your own Howcast spots with the Howcast Filmmakers Program at In just a few simple steps, you'll have a quick and easy casserole dish that's sure to please a crowd. To complete this How-To you will need: 1 can cream of mushroom soup 1/2 c. milk 1 tsp. soy sauce Black pepper 4 c. green beans 1-1/3 c. French-fried onions 1-1/2 qt. casserole dish 1/2 c. sliced mushrooms (optional) Fat-free or reduced-sodium soup (optional) 3/4 c. shredded Cheddar cheese (optional) Step 1: Preheat oven to 350 degrees Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Step 2: Mix soup, milk, soy, pepper, beans, and onions Combine the cream of mushroom soup, milk, soy sauce, a dash of black pepper, beans, and half of the onions in a casserole dish. Tip: Add sliced mushrooms to make your casserole heartier. Step 3: Stir well and distribute evenly Stir all of the ingredients until everything is well combined. Distribute the ingredients so that the top of the casserole is level. Tip: Use fat-free or reduced-sodium cream of mushroom soup to make your casserole healthier. Step 4: Bake for 25 minutes Bake the dish in the preheated oven for 25 minutes or until it is hot all the way through. Step 5: Sprinkle remaining onions on top; bake ...
- Breakfast Casserole Do you not have time to make breakfast tomorrow morning? Then prepare it tonight! Jason Hill's breakfast casserole is one of many egg recipes you should add to your collection. Try it as one of your Christmas morning recipes or make it when you're feeding a crowd. Breakfast casseroles are always a hit because they are easy to prepare the day before your guests arrive. By preparing this breakfast casserole recipe the night before, it allows you to spend time with your family and guests the next day with minimal fuss. For this wonderful sausage breakfast casserole, you can use your favorite breakfast sausage, but just make sure to cook it and drain it before you begin. You can also use a precooked sausage such as Aidells. The only stove top cooking for this breakfast egg casserole is to saute your mushrooms in about 2 tablespoons of olive oil before hand to release their moisture. If you don't do that, it's going to release the water into the casserole and you'll have a watery consistency. Here are the ingredients you'll need for this easy breakfast casserole. Overnight Breakfast Casserole 1 pound pre cooked Italian chicken sausage or 1 pound crumbled Jimmy Dean pork sausage 12 ounces sliced mushrooms, sauteed and drained 5 whole eggs 2 cups milk or half and half 1 teaspoon dry mustard 1 teaspoon sea salt 5 slices buttered sourdough bread, halved 1 cup sliced green onions 7 ounce can green chiles or diced jalapenos 2-3 cups shredded cheddar cheese 3.8 ounce can of sliced ...
- Loaded Potato Potluck Favorite - A Loaded Potato Casserole Get the full story! Visit to get the ingredients, and watch over 300 free video recipes. Leave me a comment there. If you have questions, ask on the website. Thanks!! Note This video was sponsored by Carnation! Thanks!
- Betty's Beefy Italian Casserole Recipe In this video, Betty makes a splendid Beefy Italian Casserole. If you are wanting to get away from the traditional Christmas and New Years foods, this is a casserole that has the taste of lasagna, but is much less trouble! Ingredients: 4 oz. uncooked wide egg noodles 1 teaspoon salt 1 pound lean ground beef 2 cups (16 oz.) Italian sauce 8 oz. cream cheese, cubed, and softened to room temperature 1 cup cottage cheese 1/2 cup sour cream 3/4 cup finely shredded Parmesan cheese Cook 4 oz. noodles in a medium to large pot, which has been filled half-way with water and seasoned with 1 teaspoon salt. Cook for about 8 minutes, or until al dente (chewy, not mushy). Drain, and place noodles in a greased 11-inch by 7-inch baking dish. Set aside. Meanwhile, brown 1 pound ground beef in a large skillet, stirring until it is crumbly and no longer pink. Skim off any excess fat and discard. Stir in 2 cups of Italian sauce, and set aside. In a medium-sized bowl, combine 8 oz. cream cheese, 1 cup cottage cheese, and 1/2 cup sour cream. Spread mixture over noodles in baking dish. Spoon beef mixture over cream cheese mixture. Sprinkle with 3/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese. Bake in a 350 degree oven for 30 to 35 minutes, or until casserole is bubbly and cheese on top is beginning to brown. Serve immediately. I hope you enjoy this Italian-style casserole, after all the turkey, ham, and traditional holiday dishes you have been having lately! Enjoy!!!
- Green Bean Casserole-Food Network Alton Brown makes his version of the classic green bean casserole. Thisvideo is part of Good Eats show hosted by Alton Brown . SHOW DESCRIPTION :Pop culture, comedy, and plain good eating: Host Alton Brown explores the origins of ingredients, decodes culinary customs and presents food and equipment trends. Punctuated by unusual interludes, simple preparations and unconventional discussions, he'll bring you food in its finest and funniest form.
- Food Wishes Recipes - King Ranch Chicken Casserole Recipe - How to Make King Ranch Chicken King Ranch Chicken Casserole Recipe. Visit to get the ingredients and more info, and watch over 350 free video recipes. Thanks and enjoy!
- Betty's Tuna Noodle Casserole Deluxe In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Tuna Noodle Casserole Deluxe. This is a nice change of pace after the holidays, and it is also a response to those of you who are looking for a dish that is quick, easy, and economical—plus really tasty! Ingredients: 3 cups uncooked noodles 1 teaspoon salt (2) 5-oz. cans tuna packed in water, drained ½ cup mayonnaise 1 cup chopped celery 1/3 cup chopped onion ¼ cup chopped green pepper 2-oz. jar diced pimiento, undrained ½ teaspoon salt 10 ¾-oz. can condensed cream of celery soup ½ cup milk 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese cooking oil spray In a large pot, cook 3 cups noodles according to package instructions. (I used 1 teaspoon salt in preparing the noodles.) Drain noodles and return them the pot where they were cooked. Combine cooked noodles, (2) 5-oz. cans tuna, ½ cup mayonnaise, 1 cup chopped celery, 1/3 cup chopped onion, ¼ cup chopped green pepper, ¼ cup diced canned pimiento, ½ teaspoon salt, a 10 ¾-oz. can of cream of celery soup, ½ cup milk, and 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese. Stir well, until all ingredients are combined. (Note: If you like your vegetables very soft, you may sauté the celery, onion, and green pepper in 1 tablespoon of butter before adding them to the mixture.) Turn mixture into a 2-quart casserole that has been sprayed with cooking oil spray. Bake, uncovered, in a 425 degree (F) oven for 20 minutes. Serve immediately! I hope all of you had a wonderful Christmas day, and I hope you can use ...
- Betty's Parmesan Chicken Casserole with Wild Rice Recipe In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make her delectable Parmesan Chicken Casserole with Wild Rice recipe. This is not your typical "chicken and rice recipe." This one sings with flavor! Ingredients: 2 lb uncooked chicken breasts or chicken breast strips 10 3/4 oz. can condensed cream of mushroom soup 10 3/4 oz. can condensed cream of celery soup 10 3/4 oz. can condensed cream of chicken soup 2 cups milk 1 stick margarine (cut into chunks) 1 box Uncle Ben's long grain and wild rice (fast cooking recipe) grated Parmesan cheese to taste (I use about 1/2 can Kraft fat free grated Parmesan cheese) Cooking spray, if desired Mix the three cans of soup with 2 cups of milk and 1 stick of margarine in a saucepan. Place the saucepan over low heat as you work on the chicken. Stir the soup mixture occasionally. Now, remove all extra fat, skin, and gristle from the chicken and discard it. Cut the uncooked chicken breast meat into bite-sized chunks (or cubes). When the soup mixture is hot and smooth, start assembling your casserole. Use a large oven-proof casserole dish. I use a 10.5 inch by 14.75 inch by 2.25 inch Pyrex dish. If you don't have an oven-proof dish this large, make two casseroles with smaller oven-proof dishes and cook for a shorter time. Spray the baking dish with cooking spray, if desired. This is not necessary, because there is enough fat in the sauce from the margarine, but it might make serving a little easier. Now, pour one-half of the soup mixture into the ...
- Betty's Cream Cheese Potato Casserole--Recipe from Lynn In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make an easy, luscious Cream Cheese Potato Casserole. This recipe came from my good friend, Lynn, on YouTube, and it is heavenly! It is a blend of mashed potatoes, onion, egg, cream cheese, and seasonings, baked in the oven and topped with French fried onion rings. Absolutely the best! Ingredients: 24 oz. tub of Bob Evans Original Mashed Potatoes—or you can make your own small onion, finely chopped 1 egg, well beaten 3 oz. package cream cheese 1 tablespoon all purpose flour salt and pepper to taste small can Durkee's French Fried Onions (I used French's brand.) Using an electric mixer, mix all ingredients except the French fried onions. Spoon mixture into a medium-sized greased baking dish. Bake at 325 degrees for 30 minutes. During the last few minutes of baking, add a can of French fried onions, and let it get crisp in the oven for the last few minutes. Remove from oven and serve immediately. This is one of the best potato casseroles I have ever tried. My family loved it; they ate every single bite! Thanks, Lynn, for another great recipe! I hope everyone enjoys it as much as I have!
- Sweet Potato Casserole (SPC 4 Life) by Flula I do love Thanksgiving very much, especial the Sweet Potato Casserole! Lyrik: Yes Thanksgiving I know Turkey is your main dish But you know what? It is not your best dish Kick it! Sweet Potato Casserole Give Me Brown Sugar! Forget the turkey it is dry Tryptophan will make you high Forget your stuffing it's made with stuff This is vague - I have had enough Pilgrims, Turkeys, Indians agree the best dish is SPC (x2) Ja that's right, SPC for life and please, no marshmallows those are for the Camp-Fire and Somores. Dance! Follow Flula Hier! // Like Flula Hier! // Flula Shop! //
- Chicken Parm Casserole Recipe - Easy Chicken Parm Bake PLEASE NOTE: This is a very old video that I had to delete and re-upload for technical reasons. PLEASE EXCUSE THE SOUND AND VIDEO QUALITY ISSUES! Thanks! Chef John Learn how to make a Chicken Parm Casserole Recipe! - Visit the ingredients, more recipe information, and over 650 additional original video recipes! I hope you enjoy this Chicken Parm Casserole Recipe!
- Jerk Chicken Casserole This one from the Betty Crocker website. It was delicious! 1 1/4 teaspoons salt 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice 3/4 teaspoon ground allspice 3/4 teaspoon dried thyme leaves 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper (cayenne) 6 boneless skinless chicken thighs 1 tablespoon vegetable oil 1 can (15 oz) black beans, drained, rinsed 1 large sweet potato (1 lb), peeled, cubed (3 cups) 1/4 cup honey 1/4 cup lime juice 2 teaspoons cornstarch 2 tablespoons sliced green onions (2 medium) Heat oven to 375°F. Spray 8-inch square (2-quart) baking dish with cooking spray. In small bowl, mix salt, pumpkin pie spice, allspice, thyme and red pepper. Rub mixture on all sides of chicken. In 12-inch nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Cook chicken in oil 2 to 3 minutes per side, until brown. In baking dish, layer beans and sweet potato. Top with browned chicken. In small bowl, mix honey, lime juice and cornstarch; add to skillet. Heat to boiling, stirring constantly. Pour over chicken in baking dish. Bake 35 to 45 minutes or until juice of chicken is clear when center of thickest part is cut (180°F) and sweet potatoes are fork tender. Sprinkle with green onions. Don't have pumpkin spice? Make your own: 1/2 tsp cinnamon 1/4 tsp ground ginger 1/8 tsp nutmeg 1/8 tsp allspice
- Corn Chip Casserole : Jolene : Next Food Network YouTube Star Entry Join Jolene as she whips up a tasty casserole made out of corn chips! Jolene's official entry to the YouTube Next Food Network Star Challenge! Who knew that a snack food could make a hearty casserole that would be great to take to a picnic or Potluck? This spicy casserole will make you the Star of your next event! For almost two decades, Jolene has been cooking up budget treats for you! She may be from a Trailer Park, but she knows good food! A Culinary Historian & Instructor (8 Yrs on Faculty) A Stand Up Comedy Teacher A Web Entertainer for almost two decades! A Major Award Winner : Best Comedy Series Jolene first appeared on TV back in the early 1990's! Has been the feature of over 200 newspaper & magazine articles. Successful line of products: Since The 1990's Wide range of demographics Clean Comedian Millions of video views, 100's of self produced videos 9000+ active Subscribers Writing a book, performs live, creates events A Floral Instructor A Nature Photographer A Musician : Composes music for shows A Product and Brand Ambassador Can cook anywhere! And I have a lot of other secrets too! This is a official entry in the YouTube Next Food Network Star Contest! Put The Park On TV! Leave reasons why you would watch Jolene's show!!! You always asked when I'd have my own show on The Food Network... Now you can help!!!! Leave A Comment! Please Thumbs Up? :) Love, Jolene
- How to Make Delicious Sweet Potato Casserole -- Happy Holidays Sweet potato casserole is a delicious side dish that is perfect for Thanksgiving, Christmas, or any occassion. The potatoes are light and fluffy and it has a sweet topping. It's quick and easy to make! For the printed recipe, please visit Happy Thanksgiving! Add as a Friend on Facebook: Twitter:
- Betty's Cheesy Green Bean Casserole Recipe In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make an American classic, Campbells Soups Green Bean Casserole. A delicious blend of mushroom soup and onion crisps over green beans, this version also has sharp Cheddar cheese and chopped red bell pepper. It is great for holiday meals! Ingredients: 10.75 oz. can condensed cream of mushroom soup ½ cup milk Dash ground black pepper 4 cups cooked cut green beans (I used two 15 oz. cans, drained) ¼ cup red bell pepper, chopped 1 1/3 cups French fried onions, divided (These come in a can, or you can make your own.) ¾ cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese, divided In a large bowl, stir 10.75 oz. cream of mushroom soup, ½ cup milk, dash black pepper, 2 cans drained green beans, ¼ cup chopped red bell pepper, 2/3 cup French fried onions, and ½ cup Cheddar cheese. Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes, or until the bean mixture is hot and bubbling. In a small bowl, mix the remaining 2/3 cup of French fried onions and ¼ cup shredded Cheddar cheese. Sprinkle over the top of the casserole. Bake for 5 minutes, or until the topping is golden brown. Remove from the oven and serve immediately. This is a wonderful casserole, particularly for people who think they dont like vegetables! --Betty
- Betty's Swiss Cheese Chicken Casserole Recipe In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make a lovely and flavorful Swiss Cheese Chicken Casserole. It is made of chicken breast tenderloins, Swiss cheese, and chicken soup, with buttery herb seasoned stuffing on top. The casserole bakes for about an hour, making the chicken tender and juicy and the stuffing nice and crispy. Ingredients: 12 boneless, skinless chicken breast tenderloins (about 1 1/2 pounds) 6 oz. shredded Swiss cheese 10 3/4-oz. can condensed cream of chicken soup 1/4 cup milk 2 cups herb-seasoned stuffing mix 1/4 cup butter, melted cooking oil spray Spray a 12-inch by 8-inch by 1 1/2-inch baking dish with cooking oil spray. Place 12 chicken breast tenderloins in a layer on the bottom. Sprinkle the tenderloins evenly with 6 oz. Swiss cheese. In a small bowl, combine 1/4 cup milk and a 10 3/4-oz. can cream of chicken soup. Spread over top of chicken and cheese. Evenly sprinkle 2 cups of herb-seasoned stuffing mix over chicken soup layer. Drizzle 1/4 cup melted butter over top. Cover casserole with aluminum foil, and refrigerate for about 4 hours. Bake at 350 degrees for 55 minutes, or until casserole is nice and bubbly. Uncover casserole, and bake 5 to 10 minutes longer, until top is crisp and beginning to brown. The flavors mingle in this casserole to give an unbelievable taste--and the casserole is so simple to make! You may make this casserole ahead and refrigerate it up to 24 hours before baking, or you can even freeze it for a long peiod of time, then ...
- Sausage and Bean Casserole - RECIPE Sausage and Bean Casserole is an easy weekday dinner that can be made in either a slow cooker or the oven. Sausages are lightly browned and combined with onion, beans, bacon, mushrooms and tomatoes to create a rich and tasty casserole that the whole family will love -Give it a go! ONE POT CHEF COOKBOOK - NOW AVAILABLE: MY SECOND CHANNEL: PLEASE SUBSCRIBE! FOLLOW ME! BECOME A FAN ON FACEBOOK! ================= RECIPE FACT SHEET ================= INGREDIENTS IN THIS DISH: 8 Thin Sausages (Flavoured Sausages are best) 1 Brown Onion (Chopped) 8 Button Mushrooms (Sliced) 2 Slices of Middle Rasher Bacon (Chopped) 400g Can of Diced Tomatoes 400g Can of Three Bean Mix (Drained) 2 Tablespoons of Barbecue Sauce Preparation Time: About 10 minutes Cooking Time: 3 hours (Slow Cooker) or 1.5 hours (Oven) SERVES 4 - 6 ALL MEASUREMENTS GIVEN ARE AUSTRALIAN STANDARD METRIC (Look up Google for a conversion chart if using Imperial) More cooking videos at: Music Track "Bright Wish" and "Peppy Pepe" by Kevin MacLeod Royalty Free Music - Used with Permission under Creative Commons license.
- Betty's Deluxe Enchilada Casserole Recipe In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make her Deluxe Enchilada Casserole. This casserole is composed of salsa, cilantro, black beans, yellow corn with green and red bell peppers, enchilada sauce, and topped with a thin layer of cornbread and Monterey Jack cheese. Mouth-watering! Ingredients: 3 tablespoons diced green chiles, divided ¾ cup chunky salsa ¼ cup fresh cilantro, chopped 15.5-oz. can black beans, drained and rinsed 11-oz. can yellow corn with red and green bell peppers 10-oz. can enchilada sauce 8 ½-oz. package corn muffin mix (I used Jiffy brand.) 2 large eggs, well beaten 2 tablespoons roasted red bell peppers, chopped 1 ½ cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese cooking oil spray sour cream for topping fresh chopped cilantro for garnish In a large, deep skillet, stir together 2 tablespoons diced green chiles, ¾ cup chunky salsa, ¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro, a 15.5-oz. can drained and rinsed black beans, an 11-oz. can yellow corn with red and green bell peppers, and a 10-oz. can enchilada sauce. Cook over low heat for 20 minutes, until flavors are blended and the sauce is beginning to thicken. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, make cornbread batter by stirring together remaining 1 tablespoon diced green chiles, an 8 ½-oz. package of corn muffin mix, 2 well-beaten eggs, and 2 tablespoons chopped roasted red bell pepper. When the sauce mixture has cooked for 20 minutes, pour it into a 13-inch by 9-inch by 2-inch casserole dish that has been sprayed with cooking oil ...
- Betty's Parmesan Chicken Macaroni Casserole Recipe In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Parmesan Chicken Macaroni Casserole. This is a hearty, economical dish that is easy, tasty, and very popular! Ingredients: 1 cup mayonnaise 10 ¾-oz. can condensed cream of chicken soup 4-oz. can mushroom stems and pieces, drained 1 ½ cups chopped, cooked white meat chicken. (You may use leftover chicken, or remove meat from a rotisserie chicken, or use canned chunked white meat chicken. You may use dark meat also, if you like.) 2 cups grated Parmesan cheese (from a can) ¼ cup chopped green bell pepper ¼ cup chopped pimientos ¼ cup chopped onion 4 oz. uncooked elbow macaroni ½ cup finely crushed Ritz cracker crumbs cooking oil spray In a medium to large pot, cook 4 oz. elbow macaroni according to package directions. Drain, and set aside. In a large mixing bowl, combine 1 cup mayonnaise, a 10 ¾-oz. can cream of chicken soup, a 4-oz. can drained mushroom pieces, and 1 ½ cups chopped, cooked white meat chicken. Stir well. Add 2 cups grated Parmesan cheese, ¼ cup chopped green pepper, ¼ cup chopped pimientos, and ¼ cup chopped onion. Stir to combine. Pour mixture into a 13-inch by 9-inch by 2-inch baking dish that has been sprayed with cooking oil spray. Sprinkle ½ cup finely crushed Ritz cracker crumbs evenly over the top. Bake 30 minutes at 375 degrees, or until bubbly and beginning to brown. Serve immediately. My family loves this dish! I hope you will, too! Love, --Betty ♥
- Betty's Best-Ever Oven-Baked Tuna Casserole Recipe In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make her Best-Ever Oven-Baked Tuna Casserole recipe. It is creamy and crusty and full of wonderful Parmesan cheese--the best tuna casserole around! Ingredients: 6 oz. uncooked pasta (I used bow-tie pasta.) 1/2 medium, to large pot of water, salted with 1 tablespoon salt 2 tablespoons butter 1/4 cup flour 1 1/2 cups grated Parmesan cheese 1 1/2 cups milk for cheese sauce (I use skim milk.) 1/4 teaspoon salt (2) 6-oz. cans chunk light tuna in water, drained 1 additional cup milk (while blending casserole together) 1/2 cup frozen green peas cooking spray Fill a medium to large pot one-half full of water. Add 1 tablespoon salt, and bring the water to a full boil. Add the 12 oz. of pasta, and bring to a boil. Cook for 7 to 10 minutes, until al dente (chewy--not mushy). While the pasta is cooking, prepare your casserole cheese sauce. Melt 2 tablespoons butter in a saucepan on the stove. Remove from heat and stir in 1/4 cup flour an stir vigorously, until the two are blended into a roux. Add 12 oz. (1 1/2 cups) grated Parmesan cheese, 1 1/2 cups milk (I use skim milk), and 1/4 teaspoon salt. Now cook and stir continuously for a minute or two, and then occasionally. The sauce should be thick and smooth about the same time that the pasta is cooked. Drain the pasta in a colander in the sink and place the pasta back in the pot. Stir in 1 additional cup milk, (2) 6 oz. cans chunk light tuna, drained, and 1/2 cup frozen green peas. Mix ...
- Betty's Pecan-Topped Sweet Potato Casserole Recipe In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make a dish for your holiday table, her Pecan-Topped Sweet Potato Casserole. It consists of luscious, spiced, whipped sweet potatoes, with a wonderful crumbly mixture of brown sugar, butter, flour and pecans on top. Festive and scrumptious! Ingredients: 3 cups sweet potatoes or yams, cooked (I used canned sweet potatoes.) ½ cup sugar 2 eggs 1 stick butter or margarine, melted 1 teaspoon vanilla extract 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg cooking oil spray or butter for greasing baking dish Topping: ½ cup flour (I used self-rising flour.) ½ stick butter or margarine, cool from the refrigerator 1 cup light brown sugar 1 cup chopped pecans In a large mixing bowl, mash 3 cups cooked sweet potatoes and mix with ½ cup sugar, 2 eggs, 1 stick melted butter or margarine, 1 teaspoon vanilla, and 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg. (You may use an electric mixer to make a smooth mixture.) Pour into a greased 8-inch by 10-inch (or similar) oven-proof baking dish. (I used cooking oil spray to grease the baking dish.) Now make the topping: Mix ½ cup flour, ½ stick cool butter or margarine, 1 cup light brown sugar, and 1 cup chopped pecans, until crumbly. (You may want to use a pastry blender for the flour, butter, and brown sugar, and then stir in the pecans afterward.) Sprinkle topping over the sweet potato mixture in the baking dish, and bake at 350 degrees until bubbly and beginning to brown on top (about 20 to 30 minutes). This is my favorite holiday sweet ...
- Chicken Pot Pie Casserole-Food Network Alton Brown's dish is a cross between chicken pot pie and casserole. Thisvideo is part of Good Eats show hosted by Alton Brown . SHOW DESCRIPTION :Pop culture, comedy, and plain good eating: Host Alton Brown explores the origins of ingredients, decodes culinary customs and presents food and equipment trends. Punctuated by unusual interludes, simple preparations and unconventional discussions, he'll bring you food in its finest and funniest form.
twitter about casserole
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about casserole
“So, pull out some of Mom's favorite casserole recipes, and get cooking! a great recipe for a creamy Squash Casserole that blends loads of fresh vegetables with”
— casserole " – Organic Blog,
“broccoli-casserole - Google Blog Search. Posted by massicar over 41 years View profile The woman is alpha to feel a little discomfort, acknowledgment to her agitation and the broccoli casserole”
— Broccoli casserole | Blog, iclp.ntu.edu.tw
“Updates for home decorating ideas blog. Decorating Country Home blog updates. Farmers Breakfast Casserole- Quick & Easy Casserole Recipe. The Farmers Breakfast is a great omelette”
— Home Decorating Ideas Blog, decorating-country-
“video and photo news about broccoli casserole Playing on Thanksgiving, and Skipping the Turkey - New York Times (blog) Playing on Thanksgiving, and Skipping the Turkey”
— broccoli casserole news,broccoli casserole videos,broccoli,
“A delicious chicken casserole recipe with soup sauce and stuffing on top Myvoice Blog. Mission Possible Blog. Get Involved. Community. Ideas. Polls”
— Meals in Minutes - Mom's Chicken Casserole Recipe - myvoice,
“Nearly not a casserole blog. Pollo en Pepitoria (Chicken in egg, almond and sherry sauce) Last night we went for a very typical Spanish casserole dish. It is a dish that was frequently served at the”
— zarzamora: Nearly not a casserole blog,
“Put some lovin' in your oven! Welcome to Our Blog. by Crystal Cook. Meet Crystal. Meet Sandy. Together we're the Casserole Queens of Austin, Texas and we spend the majority of our time delivering fresh-from-scratch meals straight to our customers' doors in heels, aprons, and the timeless tradition of”
— Casserole Queens | Put some lovin' in your oven!,
“BLOG MENU. Articles. Recipes. ABOUT MARCELLE. FEED ME. Get Email Updates Sunday June 20th, 2010. CRABMEAT CASSEROLE. CRABMEAT CASSEROLE. Makes 4 servings. 1/2 cup”
— Cookin With The Cajun Grocer " casserole,