- cantata (plural cantatas) (music) A vocal composition accompanied by instruments and generally containing more than one movement, typical of 17th and 18th century Italian music.  Usage notes. The regularly formed plural cantatas is by far. — “cantata - Wiktionary”,
- A cantata (literally 'sung', derived from the Italian word 'cantare') is a vocal composition with an instrumental accompaniment, From the beginning of the 17th century until late in the 18th, the cantata for one or two solo voices with accompaniment of basso continuo (and perhaps a few solo. — “Cantata - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- Cantata definition, a choral composition, either sacred and resembling a short oratorio or secular, as a lyric drama set to music but not to be acted. See more. — “Cantata | Define Cantata at ”,
- CD Baby is the largest online distributor of independent music. is our quaint little record store where we hope you will discover your next favorite artist. The Crucifixion is a contemporary a cappella cantata drawing from the riches of the Royal Hours from Holy Friday. — “CDBaby | Classical | Cantata”,
- From the middle of the seven***th century until late in the eigh***th century a favorite form of Italian chamber music was the cantata for one or two solo voices, with accompaniment of harpsichord and perhaps a few other solo instruments. It. — “Cantata - New World Encyclopedia”,
- Encyclopedia article about Cantata. Information about Cantata in the Columbia Encyclopedia, Computer Desktop Encyclopedia, computing dictionary. — “Cantata definition of Cantata in the Free Online Encyclopedia”, encyclopedia2
- Enabling network and VAS solutions with Session Border Controllers, Media Servers and Video Gateways. — “Dialogic | Video, Voice & Data for 3G/4G Networks”,
- Shop for cantata. Price comparison, consumer reviews, and store ratings on . — “cantata - - Product Reviews, Compare Prices, and Shop at”,
- cantata (music), (from Italian cantare, "to sing"), originally, a musical composition intended to be sung, as opposed to a sonata, a composition played instrumentally; now, loosely, any work for voices and instruments. — “cantata (music) -- Britannica Online Encyclopedia”,
- In the 16th century, when all serious music was vocal, the term had no reason to exist, but with the rise of instrumental music in the 17th century cantatas began to exist under that name as soon as the instrumental art was definite enough to be embodied in sonatas. — “Cantata - Wikinfo”,
- Definition of cantata from Webster's New World College Dictionary. Meaning of cantata. Pronunciation of cantata. Definition of the word cantata. Origin of the word cantata. — “cantata - Definition of cantata at ”,
- Enjoy the virtuosity of instrumental music and the perfection of vocal performers in the music genre of cantata. It usually contains lyrical elements and a certain abstract nature is a characteristic of cantatas in solo numbers. — “Cantata music mp3 for download. Bach cantata sheet music”,
- Learn about Cantata on . Find info and videos including: What Is Cantata?, What Is a Church Cantata?, Cantata Ideas and much more. While cantatas can have lyrics that are either sacred or dramatic in origin, a church cantata is always sacred in theme. — “Cantata - ”,
- Presenting the music of the Cantata Editions editors. This is the commercial centre of the Cantata Web with access to all items in the catalogue. Browse through cantata sheet music, preview via MIDI and score and purchase newly rediscovered. — “Baroque Cantata, The”,
- Explore genre Cantata on 1966 classical music works CDs to buy at CD Universe, including sound samples, songs, reviews, and more. — “Genre - Cantata at CD Universe”,
- Cantata Singers joins forces with the Vancouver Chamber Choir to perform an a cappella wonder from the Their support has made presenting this upcoming season a bold new step forward, and a great pleasure, for the Vancouver Cantata Singers. — “Vancouver Cantata Singers”,
- Collective project being compiled from various postings about Bach Cantatas, especially recordings of them. — “Bach Cantatas Recordings Review and Mailing List Archive”, bach-
- Bach Cantata Choir and Chamber Orchestra (Portland, Oregon) We perform approximately five concerts each year – two or three cantatas per concert. — “Bach Cantata Choir - About Us”,
- A cantata (literally 'sung', derived from the Italian word 'cantare') is a vocal composition with an instrumental accompaniment, typically in several movements, often involving a choir. A cantata (literally 'sung', derived from the Italian word 'cantare') is a vocal composition with an. — “Cantata”,
- cantata n. A musical composition, often using a sacred text, comprising recitatives, arias, and choruses. — “cantata: Definition from ”,
- Definition of cantata in the Online Dictionary. Meaning of cantata. Pronunciation of cantata. Translations of cantata. cantata synonyms, cantata antonyms. Information about cantata in the free online English dictionary and encyclopedia. — “cantata - definition of cantata by the Free Online Dictionary”,
- Group performing choral, orchestral and vocal chamber music from J.S. Bach to the 21st century. Ives, Howells. Cantata Singers, Inc. • © 2008-2010 • 161 First Street, Cambridge, MA 02142 • 617-868-5885. We gratefully acknowledge the support of our sponsors, funders and partners, especially:. — “Cantata Singers”,
related images for cantata
- CANTATA 41
- CANTATA 31
- cantata jpg
- CANTATA 27
- CANTATA 39
- CANTATA 25
- CANTATA 30
- CANTATA 32
- Cantata JPG
- CANTATA 58
- of images i process in ipw after a few years of using ipw in the remote sensing class i wrote a prompting user interface for ipw and a few years later integrated ipw into cantata a gui for khoros an amazingly similar image processing system developed at the university of new mexico by more than 3 people both of these user interfaces are
- といってよいと思う カンタータ第１４０番 目覚めよと呼ぶ声あり 聖三位一体 ムリリョ カンタータ第１４０番 目覚めよと呼ぶ声あり ♪♪ は 三位一体の祝日に歌われたもので カンタータの中ではバッハの最も後期
- CANTATA 64
- Thanks to the musicians
- 2 3 4 Next
- 4 Next
- Cantata Sampler JPG
- CANTATA 49
- CANTATA 48
- 3 4 Next
- CANTATA 52
- CANTATA 43
- CANTATA1 jpg
- CANTATA 66
- CANTATA 53
- CANTATA 33
- Cantata 2 jpg
- CANTATA 22
- zcantatalineup jpg
- CANTATA 26
- Cantata 1 jpg
- CANTATA 23
- CANTATA 55
- 성탄축하예배 3부 성탄축하예배 3부예배시 시온찬양대 성탄송가 연주 모습 지휘 김준호 권사 피아노 노혜진 올갠 김빛나 소프라노 박윤주
- CANTATA 62
- cantata jpg
- CANTATA 61
- CANTATA 44
- CANTATA 35
- CANTATA 40
related videos for cantata
- The Gonzales Cantata trailer - "This is Not About Alberto Gonzales" - Featured in this performance: soprano Mary Thorne as Alberto Gonzales. Conductor: Melissa Dunphy. Orchestra: Daniel Paul Lawson, Snow Shen, Julienne Leung, Emily Weigert, Heather Mehr, Katie Moyer, Floreta Ioana Shapiro, Sarabeth Taber-Miller. A choral work based on the Senate Judiciary Committee hearings of former Attorney General Alberto Gonzales. The Gonzales Cantata will be presented at the 2009 Philadelphia Fringe Festival this September.
- Cantata del Diablo (MMD) AMV pte 1
- DoDonPachi Daifukkatsu OST - Longhena Cantata (Final Boss) Yes.
- metallica nothing else matters cantata la tzambal
- Cantata del Diablo (MMD) amv pte 4
- Aniki Cantata STUPID LULLABY SONG FOR YOUR CHILDREN LOL KKTHX IF FOR WHATEVER REASON YOU WANT THE SONG:
- Christmas Cantata II & III - Daniel Pinkham II. O magnum mysterium soprano: Amanda Johnson III. Gloria in excelsis Deo Broward Choral Society Richard B. Crawford, director Susan Dodd, piano Holiday Concert Bailey Hall, Davie, FL November 22, 2008
- Cantata del Diablo (MMD) AMV pte 2
- Dinu Lipatti plays JS Bach - Cantata BWV 147 (1950) Choral "Jesus bleibet meine Freude" from Cantata "Herz und Mund und Tat und Leben", BWV 147 (arr. Hess) recorded in Geneva, 1950, Siciliana from Sonata No. 2 for Flute and Harpsichord, BWV 1031 (arr. Kempff) recorded in Geneva, 1950. Dinu Lipatti (born 19th March, 1917, in Bucharest - died 2nd December, 1950, in Geneva) ...Lipatti: an artist filled with divine spirituality." F. Poulenc "How I envy you for your talent. It should go to the devil. Why should you have so much talent and I so little? Is that justice on earth?" Clara Haskil "...(he is) the epitomy of a spirit world, untouched by pain and suffering." Yehudi Menuhin
- JS Bach - Cantata "Eine Feste Burg Ist Unser Gott" BWV 80 (1/3) Cantata on Chorale For Reformation Sunday Text by Salomo Franck 1. Eine Feste Burg Ist Unser Gott 2. Alles Was Von Gott geboren/Mit Unser Macht (at 4:56 ) 3. Erwäge Doch, Kind Gottes (at 8:27) Amsterdam Baroque Orchestra Ton Koopman, Director 1. Chorus (S, A, T, B) A mighty fortress is our God, A sure defense and armor; He helps us free from ev'ry need Which us till now hath stricken. The ancient wicked foe, Grim is his intent, Vast might and deceit His cruel weapons are, On earth is not his equal. 2. Aria (B) and Chorale (S) (B) All that which of God is fathered Is for victory intended. (S) With our own might is nothing done, We face so soon destruction. He strives for us, the righteous man, Whom God himself hath chosen. (B) Who hath Christ's own bloodstained flag In baptism sworn allegiance Wins in spirit ever more. (S) Ask thou who he is? His name: Jesus Christ, The Lord of Sabaoth, There is no other god, The field is his forever. (B) All that which of God is fathered Is for victory intended. 3. Recit. (B) Consider well, O child of God, this love so mighty, Which Jesus hath In his own blood for thee now written; By which he thee For war opposing Satan's host, opposing world and error, Enlisted thee! Yield not within thy spirit To Satan and his viciousness! Let not thy heart, Which is on earth God's heav'nly kingdom, Become a wasteland! Confess thy guilt with grief and pain, That Christ's own soul to thine be firm united! Cantatas on Chorale Playlist:
- Cantata 51, Elizabeth Parcells JS Bach, complete hi res version at interview comment from 2005 Elizabeth: I performed Cantata 51 before it was recorded but never where the Chorale and Alleluia were the same tempo and that worked perfectly. Those two tempos are identical. There's no tempo change indicated. The conductor did it that way and it worked. Boy was I glad I had practiced singing scales, quads, and triplets with a metronome in good time. That is what the music demands. The conductor and I were able to deliver that because I'd practiced the techniques and could sing my melismas evenly. When all the notes are created differently the melismas get choppy. The singer has to smooth out the legato and sing the notes evenly in rhythm. That has to be trained. When you get to your professional thing and that's what the conductor wants and what the music demands you want to know that you are technically ready to deliver. If there is a lack of precision it means the singer has neglected their exercises.
- Cantata de Santa Maria Quilapayun
- DALIDA Hava nagila 2 song
- JS Bach - Choral from Cantata No.147 Johann Sebastian Bach (1685 - 1750) was a German composer and organist whose ecclesiastical and secular works for choir, orchestra, and solo instruments drew together the strands of the Baroque period and brought it to its ultimate maturity. Although he introduced no new forms, he enriched the prevailing German style with a robust contrapuntal technique, an unrivaled control of harmonic and motivic organization, and the adaptation of rhythms, forms and textures from abroad, particularly Italy and France. Revered for their intellectual depth, technical command and artistic beauty, Bach's works include the Brandenburg concertos, the Goldberg Variations, the Partitas, the Well-Tempered Clavier, the Mass in B Minor, the St. Matthew Passion, the St. John Passion, the Magnificat, The Musical Offering, The Art of Fugue, the English and French Suites, the Sonatas and Partitas for solo violin, the Cello Suites, more than 200 surviving cantatas, and a similar number of organ works, including the celebrated Toccata and Fugue in D minor and Passacaglia and Fugue in C minor. Bach's abilities as an organist were highly respected throughout Europe during his lifetime, although he was not widely recognized as a great composer until a revival of interest and performances of his music in the first half of the 19th century. He is now regarded as the greatest composer of the Baroque, and as one of the greatest of all time. Gian Lorenzo Bernini (also spelled Gianlorenzo or Giovanni Lorenzo; 7 ...
- Sleeper's Awake (Cantata 140) on Guitar This is my own arrangement of Bach's Cantata No. 140. Excuse the little bit of sloppiness at the end, as it is very difficult to record a piece all the way through and get everything perfect :P
- 2011 11 leeminho Cantata Original Gold Coffee Mix MUG 15s
- Bach - Christmas Oratorio: Cantata #1 BWV248 - Mov. 1/9 JOHANN SEBASTIAN BACH (1685-1750) "Weihnachtsoratorium" Cantata No. 1 (Am ersten Weihanchtsfeiertage) BWV246 for choir, soloists, 2 trumpets, timpani, 2 transverse flutes, 2 oboes, 2 oboe d'amore, strings, and basso continuo No 1. Coro: "Jauchzet, frohlocket!" Performed by Concentus Musicus Wien & the Arnold Schoenberg Chor Featuring Christine Schafer, soprano Bernarda Fink, alto Werner Gura, tenor Gerald Finley, bass Christian Gerthaher, bass Directed by Nicholas Harnoncourt *Recorded in 2007 **The Christmas Oratorio (German: Weihnachtsoratorium) BWV 248, is an oratorio by Johann Sebastian Bach intended for performance in church during the Christmas season. It was written for the Christmas season of 1734 incorporating music from earlier compositions, including three secular cantatas written during 1733 and 1734 and a now lost church cantata, BWV 248a. The date is confirmed in Bach's autograph m***cript. The next performance was not until 17 December 1857 by the Sing-Akademie zu Berlin under Eduard Grell. The Christmas Oratorio is a particularly sophisticated example of the parody technique. The author of the text is unknown, although a likely collaborator was Christian Friedrich Henrici (Picander).
- Chorale (Easter Cantata), BWV 4 Music composed by Johann Sebastian Bach and orchestrated by Leopold Stokowski. Sydney Symphony Orchestra.
- Gioachino Rossini - Cantata in onore del Sommo Pontefice Pio Nono (1847) - "Sacra cima, un di superba" - No. 2. Quartet (Mariella Devia, Paul Austin Kelly, Michele Pertusi & Francesco Piccoli) This brilliant cantata was first performed on January 1, 1847, when Rossini was very much a passive composer, limiting himself to salon pieces, as part of a day of grand festivities honoring the recently elected Pius IX who was widely welcomed in Europe as a reforming pope. Not heard again until it was revived in 1992 to great acclaim, the cantata calls for large performing forces, including four solo singers (STTB), mixed chorus with solo voices, full orchestra with serpentone and a stage band. Rossini, in poor health at the time, had only reluctantly accepted the commission to compose the piece. To facilitate the task, he based five of the movements on pieces from his Neapolitan operas, "Armida" (1817) and "Ricciardo e Zoraide" (1818) and from the Parisian opera "Le siege de Corinthe" (1826). These he modified and joined together with newly-composed recitatives, the whole set to a new libretto by Count Giovanni Marchetti. A spectacular work in its own right, the cantata also provides an illuminating example of Rossini's recompositional practices in adapting previous compositions to new contexts. I've chosen only two pieces to represent the work: the sinfonia and opening chorus; and the penultimate quartet. The large-scale quartet that is set near the end of the work is bound to sound similar as it is one of the victims of constant reuse for Rossini and his works, "Sventurata! or che mi resta" from "Armida" which was used several times, for example, as one of the ...
- Diane Bish - "Sinfonia" from Cantata 29 J. S Bach Diane Bish, Organist Coral Ridge Presbytertian Church Ft. Lauderdale, Florida
- JS Bach - Cantata "Weinen, Klagen, Sorgen, Zagen" BWV 12 - 2. Weinen, Klagen, Sorgen, Zagen (2/7) Jubilate (for Third Sunday after Easter). Text: Salomo Franck. Included by Bach in first annual cycle (Leipzig 1723-24) (first part of this chorus will be used by Bach in 1724 for Mass in B Minor BWV 232/17, "Crucifixus" see ) Amsterdam Baroque Orchestra Ton Koopman, Director 2. Chorus (S, A, T, B) Weeping, wailing Grieving, fearing, Dread and need Are the Christians' tearful bread, Them the sign of Jesus bearing. First Annual Cycle Canatats-Koopman playlist:
- Cantata BWV 147 (Jesu, Joy of Man's Desiring) This is a great song composed by Johann Sebastian Bach
- GLENN GOULD - Bach Cantata 54 - 1962 (2) gould bach
- Wachet Auf from Cantata no. 140 - JS Bach A favorite wedding prelude from Sacred Solos for the Flute, vol. 2. The organ accompaniment CD comes with this volume.
- Buxtehude - Cantata: Ich habe lust abzusheiden (1) DIETRICH BUXTEHUDE (C. 1637-1707) Cantata "Ich habe Lust abzuscheiden" for two sopranos, bass, two violins, violone and basso continuo BuxWV47 1. [Sonata] 2. Ich habe Lust abzuscheiden Words: "Iche habe Lust abzusheiden und bei Christo zu sein." Translation: "My desire is to depart and be with Christ." Philippians 1:23 Performed by the Purcell Quartet Featuring Suzie Leblanc, soprano Emma Kirkby, soprano Peter Harvey, bass *TRIVIA! Did you know that Buxtehude was visited by Handel in 1703 and by Bach in 1705? Bach walked more than 200 miles to meet him and studied with him for several months in 1705 and 1706. Both Handel and Bach wanted to follow Buxtehude at St. Mary's, but neither one wanted to marry his daughter as that was a condition for the position.
- Béla Bartók - Cantata profana (1/3) 1930 Béla Bartók (1881-1945) Cantata profana (The Nine Enchanted Stags), Sz. 94 Part I (English translation by Robert Shaw) Richard Clement, tenor Nathan Gunn, baritone Atlanta Symphony Orchestra and Chorus conducted by Robert Shaw Cantata Profana (subtitled A kilenc csodaszarvas; English: The Nine Splendid Stags;German: Die Zauberhirsche) Sz. 94, is a choral work for tenor, baritone, choir and orchestra. It was written in 1930 and first performed on BBC Radio on 25 May 1934 by the BBC Symphony Orchestra conducted by Aylmer Buesst. The Hungarian text is based on a Romanian colinda (a type of Christmas carol) about a father who teaches his nine sons the art of hunting. One day they cross a haunted bridge deep in the forest and are turned into nine stags. Their father arrives and aims his bow at them but when he learns the truth he begs them to return home. The stags reply that this is no longer possible since their antlers would not fit through the door; their new life is in the forest. The critic Paul Griffiths believes Bartók was attracted to the story because it shows "the accordance of dignity and rightness to a natural as opposed to a civilised state: the implicit elevation of the peasant above the townsman..." Bartók's musical style in Cantata Profana was influenced by Bach's Passions, though as the title of the work suggests it is more pagan than Christian. The great technical difficulties the piece presents mean it has had few performances.
- Bach Cantatas - Sir John Eliot Gardiner Gramophone-award winning Czech mezzo soprano Magdalena Kozõená leads a top line-up of soloists for three of Bachs most admired Cantatas (BWV 113, 179 & 199), with Sir John Eliot Gardiner conducting the Monteverdi Choir and English Baroque Soloists in the beautiful St Davids Cathedral in Wales. Sir John Eliot Gardiners Bach pilgrimage - A 60-minute film of Gardiners Millennium Bach pilgrimage tour with excerpts from many other Cantatas, recorded in Weimar, Leipzig, Hamburg, Eisenach, Arnstadt, Blythburgh, Kirkwall, Iona, St Davids, Cologne & New York completes an exceptional title and documents Gardiners remarkable dedication to the music of JS Bach. Please visit for more information on this program
- BWV 156 Bach paul van der linden plays the baroque oboe made by himself. The Anciuttioboe. Florilegium Musicum
- Bach Cantata BWV 29 Part 1 Harnoncourt
- Bach: Cantata, BWV 51 (I: ''Jauchzet Gott'') - Natalie Dessay Natalie Dessay performs ''Jauchzet Gott in allen Landen!'', the first movement from Bach's sublime Cantata, BWV 51. Emmanuelle Haïm conducts Le Concert d'Astrée. Buy the CD here: (Note: The sung notes are notated in the soprano clef, so the actual notes are a third lower in the treble clef!)
- Cantata Sangui: No longer in the eyes of Aletheia Cantata Sangui: No longer in the eyes of Aletheia. This is not the CD version of the song, but an earlier one.
- The Gonzales Cantata trailer - "I Don't Recall" - Featured in this performance: soprano Julie Kremm as Alberto Gonzales. Conductor: David Brown. Orchestra: Daniel Paul Lawson, Snow Shen, Jemma Ritto, Emily Weigert, Heather Mehr, Heather Wright, Katie Moyer, Sarabeth Taber-Miller, Meghan Hoefert. A choral work based on the Senate Judiciary Committee hearings of former Attorney General Alberto Gonzales. The Gonzales Cantata will be presented at the 2009 Philadelphia Fringe Festival this September.
- Bach. Cantata BWV 147. 1 JS Bach Cantata BWV 147 Herz und Mund und Tat und Leben. Eng: Heart and mouth and deed and living. Spa: Corazón y boca y actos y vida. Composed in Leipzig, 1723. Cantata for the Visitation of the Blessed Virgin Mary. Readings: Epistle: Isaiah 11: 1-5; Gospel: Luke 1: 39-56 Concentus Musicus Vienna. Arnold Schoenberg Choir. Nikolaus Harnoncourt, conductor. I. Coro. Herz und Mund und Tat und Leben Muss von Christo Zeugnis geben Ohne Furcht und Heuchelei, Dass er Gott und Heiland sei. English: Heart and mouth and deed and living Must for Christ their witness offer Without fear and falsity That he God and Savior is. Español: Corazón y boca y actos y vida han de dar testimonio, sin temor ni hipocresía, de que Cristo es Dios y Salvador. www.bach- ____________________________________________ .
- Bach: Coffee Cantata, Schweigt stille, plaudert nicht, BWV 211, Part 1 of 2 Thomas Crawford, Music Director and Founder American Classical Orchestra Wednesday, February 24, 2010 8 pm Church of the Blessed Sacrament Music of JS Bach 16 8 5 -175 0 Cantata: Schweigt stille, plaudert nicht, BWV 211, Coffee Cantata libretto by Christian Friedrich Henrici Kristen Hahn - Soprano, Steven Moore - Baritone, Alex Guerrero - Tenor The recording of the February 24, 2010 "All Bach Program" was made possible in part with public funds from the Fund for Creative Communities, supported by the New York State Council on the Arts and administered by the Lower Manhattan Cultural Council.
- Concerned to JS Bach's Cantatas: Ton Koopman speaks - BWV 106 - Actus Tragicus Concerned to JS Bach's Cantatas: Ton Koopman speaks - BWV 106 - Actus Tragicus Ton Koopman talks about, besides other things, the problem of the pitch of the instruments in the time of JS Bach in Leipzig, the issue of the recorders and transverse flutes in the Bach's cantatas performings.
- Cantata Mortis & God in Fire - Dissidia 012 OST (HD) The boss theme for Feral Chaos. I must say - the more I hear this song, the more I love it. Made by Takeharu Ishimoto and the Kidneythieves, check them out if for more great music..
- Telemann - Cantata "Du aber Daniel" - Nuno Oliveira From Telemann´s Cantata "Du aber Daniel" and playing with original instruments, we have: (...), soprano Dean Kustra, alto Benjamin Hulett, tenor João Fernandes, bass António Carrilho, recorder Fernando Souza, baroque oboe Leonardo Rodriguez Rossi, baroque violin Christoph Urbanetz, viola da gamba Igor Przybylo, viola da gamba Elisa Joglar Prieto, baroque cello Daniel Zorzano Barbosa, double bass Hugues Kesteman, baroque basson Nuno Oliveira, chest organ and direction This concert took place in Aveiro on the 12th of October 2001.
- Space Runaway Ideon: Be Invoked OST - Cantata Orbis From the movie Space Runaway Ideon: Be Invoked. Composed by Koichi Sugiyama (same composer of the Dragon Quest videogame franchise) Very epic song from the finale of the movie (which was one of the most tragic yet beautiful anime finales of all time, i think is up arround here on youtube). I was kinda surprised no one uploaded this song so i decided to put it on youtube =3 Space Runaway Ideon belongs to Yoshiyuki Tomino, Sunrise and Sanrio. I do not own this song or the series. All rights reserved
- Bach - Cantata BWV 140 - Peter Schreier - Sleepers wake Zion hoert die Waechter singen Conductor: Karl Richter Tenor: Peter Schreier Orchestra: Munich Bach Choir, Munich Bach Orchestra Sleepers Wake
- Cantata del Diablo (MMD) AMV pte 3
- JS Bach: Cantata BWV 39: chorusBrich dem Hungrigen dein Br This stirring opening chorus, 'Break thy bread for the Hungry', is from a relatively obscure Bach cantata; nonetheless a sublime combination of poetic text and inspired intricate music. Performance by the Bach Ensemble, Helmut Rilling, Die Bach Kantate Vol. 40.
- Bach - Organ Sinfonia from Cantata No. 169 New Trinity Baroque, led by its Artistic Director Predrag Gosta, performs JS Bach's Organ Sinfonia from the Cantata No. 169, featuring Brad Hughley as soloist on chamber organ. Live recording from the concert "Bach Candlelight Christmas" performed in Atlanta on December 23, 2006.
twitter about cantata
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about cantata
“Cantata's Blog ^ Click here to remove ads! ^ Cantata. United States Search this Blog. Most recent blogs. RSS ^ Click here to remove ads! ^ Home | Spread the”
— Cantata's Blog - ,
“CBC Radio 2 is Canada's national music network. Delivering the best recordings and performances from Canada's concert halls, clubs, studios and festival stages to your car, office and living room 24 hours a day”
— CBC Radio 2 Blog - Vancouver Cantata Singers, cbc.ca
“ေက်းဇူးပါ Blog ကမၻာ. ကၽြန္း=ဇမၺဴဒီပါ လက္ယာေတာင္ကၽြန္း. ေရာက္ခဲ့ဖူးေသာ ေနရာမ်ား၊ မလည္ရ မေနႏိုင္ေသာ အိမ္မ်ားနဲ႔ sonata-/ ဤဘေလာ့တြင္ ေဖာ္ျပထားေသာ စာ၊ ႐ုပ္ပံုမ်ားအား ထပ္ဆင့္ေဖာ္ျပလိုပါက မူပိုင္ျဖစ္ေသာ sonata-cantata အား”
— SONATA-CANTATA: သမၼတကေတာ္, sonata-
“ Unreal IRCD Forum ၏ေဖာ္ျပခ်က္မ်ားအရ Linux အသံုးျပဳသည့္စက္မ်ားတြင္ ေက်းဇူးပါ Blog ကမၻာ. ကၽြန္း=ဇမၺဴဒီပါ လက္ယာေတာင္ကၽြန္း. ေရာက္ခဲ့ဖူးေသာ ေနရာမ်ား၊ မလည္ရ မေနႏိုင္ေသာ အိမ္မ်ားနဲ႔ မေရာက္ဖူးေသးေသာ ေနရာမ်ားအတြက္. About me. sonata-cantata. CARING”
— SONATA-CANTATA: ဖက္ဆစ္ေတာ္လွန္ေရး ဖတ္စာ, sonata-cantata.co.cc
“14 Sept: Tallahassee, FL – Missa Cantata TLM. Posted on 10 September 2008 by Fr. John upcoming Mass on your blog? Missa Cantata in the Extraordinary Form”
— 14 Sept: Tallahassee, FL – Missa Cantata TLM | Fr. Z's Blog,
“[Blog CF] Lee Minho add Cantata Coffee' to his list of endorsements Filed under Kcf, Krandom, Kupdates · Tagged with cantata coffee, lee min ho”
— [Blog CF] Lee Minho add Cantata Coffee' to his list of,
“Son venuto da lontano qui è casa mia come si chiama questa canzone cantata da Maradona quando il Napoli vinse il primo scudetto?”
— La canzone cantata da Maradona - Napoli Soccer Forum,
“Dialogic Buys Cantata Dialogic has been gaining a great deal of momentum this past year and now Aculab, Brooktrout, cantata, Dialogic, excel, jim machi, Nick Jensen, NMS, Pika Technologies, Rhetorex, snowshore”
— Dialogic Buys Cantata,
related keywords for cantata
- cantata singers
- cantata 140
- cantata mortis
- cantata definition
- cantata mortis & god in fire
- cantata 147
- cantata music
- cantata technology
- cantata bach
- cantata profana
- cantata singers boston
- cantata singers elmira
- cantata singers b minor mass
- cantata singers auction
- cantata singers riders to the sea
- cantata singers of ottawa
- cantata singers vancouver
- cantata singers prince george