- WE'RE NOT IN TROUBLE IN THE SENSE THAT we're going bankrupt or anything," Javier Rodriguez had explained the first time we met. No, that's not quite right; he cackled. High pitched and loud, as if he were crazy, which maybe he is to think that he can take. — “FSB: Shifting a business into overdrive - July 1, 2006”,
- Find rhyming words online with the FREE WriteExpress Rhyming Dictionary. — “cackled”,
- The wicked old woman cackled loudly as she stirred the pot One of the meanings of "to cackle" is to laugh in a shrill manner. Courtesy of http:///cackled. Utterance in a context of violence can lose its significance as an appeal to reason and become part of an. — “cackled...thanks”, english-
- Children's songs and nursery rhymes from all over the globe presented both in English and their native languages. Many include sound clips and sheet music. The old hen she cackled, and she cackled on the fence; The old hen she cackled, and she ain't cackled since. Share on Facebook and other services. — “De Ole Hen She Cackled - African American Children's Songs”,
- "The women cackled when they saw the movie star step out of the limousine" Noun: cackle ka-kul. The sound made by a hen after laying an egg. Noisy talk - yak, yack, yakety-yak, chatter, yackety-yak. A loud. — “cackle, cackles, cackling, cackled- WordWeb dictionary definition”,
- The old hen, she cackled / W. M. Stepp [sound recording] :Bibliographic Record Brief Display (Performing Arts Encyclopedia, Library of Congress ). — “The old hen, she cackled / W. M. Stepp [sound recording”, lcweb2.loc.gov
- Definition of cackled from Webster's New World College Dictionary. Meaning of cackled. Pronunciation of cackled. Definition of the word cackled. Origin of the word cackled. — “cackled - Definition of cackled at ”,
- Bletchley Park People: Churchill's Geese That Never Cackled. The British government's top secret Code and Cypher School at Bletchley Park, otherwise known as Station X, was the unlikely setting for one of the most vital undercover operations of the Second World War. — “Bletchley Park People: Churchill's Geese That Never Cackled”, .au
-  Verb. cackled. Simple past tense and past participle of cackle.  Anagrams wiki/cackled" Categories: English simple past forms | English past. — “cackled - Wiktionary”,
- Muriel might have stabbed himShe cackled loudly and took another swig of champagne, which dribbled down her chin " Kyiy12v6 - Muriel might have stabbed himShe cackled loudly . Upload your image, picture or photo directly on to an online photo. — “Muriel might have stabbed himShe cackled loudly... - Kyiy12v6”, kyiy12v6
- Definition of cackel in the Online Dictionary. Meaning of cackel. Pronunciation of cackel. Translations of cackel. cackel synonyms, cackel antonyms. Information about cackel in the free online English dictionary and encyclopedia. cackel - make a cackling sound; "The fire cackled cozily". — “cackel - definition of cackel by the Free Online Dictionary”,
- Fuson, p. 157, "The Hen Cackled" (first of 12 single-stanza jigs) (1 text, perhaps from this though it's just a floating verse) Homer Davenport & the Young Brothers, "The Old Hen Cackled and the Rooster Crowed" (Silvertone 4009, 1925; Challenge 110 or 304, 1927 [both Challenge records as The. — “Hen Cackle”, csufresno.edu
- The Old Hen She Cackled. Track Artist Grant Rogers. Country(s) United The Old Hen She Cackled. Grant Rogers. 1:07. Play. 106. A Sandwich for Sentiment. Robert. — “Smithsonian Folkways - The Old Hen She Cackled - Grant Rogers”, folkways.si.edu
- 1 These be the lavs which Maureen cackled unto all Israel on this side Jordan in the 6 The Duchess our Gloria cackled unto us in Horeb, cackling, Ye have letted long enough. — “The Polari Bible”,
- I'm a little uncomfortable with how fast you're playing," Robinson told Williams, who cackled like a mad scientist. I'm a little uncomfortable with how fast you're playing," Robinson told Williams, who cackled like a mad scientist. — “Grant Wahl: Fast and Furious - 02.20.07 - SI Vault”,
- Cackled definition, to utter a shrill, broken sound or cry, as of a hen. See more. — “Cackled | Define Cackled at ”,
- Conjugation and translation of the English verb cackle. Tests to test your knowledge. Conjugations of the English verb cackle can be found below. — “cackle - Conjugation of the English verb cackle”, verb2
- Many variants of this widely known tune appear under titles which include the adjective "cluck" or "cackling," often with the word "old" also appendaged (see alternate titles above). It has been a fiddle contest standard, and is often still. — “Ceolas: The Fiddler's Companion”,
- Man, it must steam the Giants to think how smug the naysayers are now. Those who cackled that the Giants would sink without Barry Bonds can shake hands, trade knowing glances and be satisfied the team opens the second. — “Is grass greener on the other side? / Giants will have”,
- This is the new blog CONFESSION ZERO. CACKLED SLUR (A Poetic Justice Photomontage) WASHINGTON (AP) — Democratic Sen. Barack Obama assailed as "slice and dice" politics Geraldine Ferraro's assertion that he wouldn't be where he is in the presidential race if he weren't black. — “POETIC JUSTICE: CACKLED SLUR”,
- A term used to describe one who is high on a speedy drug. Cackled. buy cackled mugs, tshirts and magnets. A term used to describe one who is high on a speedy drug. That chick is all cackled. — “Urban Dictionary: Cackled”,
- And the Sports Guy cackled. Yet another data point in support of his mantra: Flight controllers were revamping plans Wednesday for the remaining spacewalks planned during space shuttle Endeavour's visit to the international space station, after. — “Vox Popoli: And the Sports Guy cackled”,
- During the March 29, 2009 game , Edwards cackled maniacally after During the March 29, 2009 game between the Bruins and the Philadelphia Flyers, Edwards cackled maniacally after Flyer defenseman Randy Jones was shoved into the boards by Milan Lucic Bottom. — “During the March 29, 2009 game between the Bruins and the”,
related images for cackled
- Good Morning Hen ery Eleanor Murkel cackled peering over her Coke bottle bottom reading glasses at Mr Stroud What can we do for you this fine morning She knows damned well what
- Mr Obama OK well And Mr Bush is a goner I know that was a stupid example but do you know how hard it was to come up with something there It took forever Little demonstrating restraint DB and I cackled at the thoug d20 ht of Obama meeting Putin with the Presidential Little next to him growling away We don t think it would do wonders for our
- Laughed out loud Cackled evilly
- unharmed until he was done with him Tomb of Dracula I 42 In bat form Frost cackled manically as he watched Dracula working together with the Vampire Hunters against Doctor Sun Tomb of Dracula I 45 fb In Boston Frost hired an unidentified man to dig up a coffin bring the coffin into Frost s wagon and then take it back to a room The man saw inside the
- of trees as my Wolf Scouts emerged next to the Land Raider and cackled maniacally as they gleefully strapped meltabombs onto the vehicle which had remained stationary in its last turn The resulting explosion killed two of the Wolf Scouts and two of the Blood Claws leaving the Wolf Scouts hopelessly doomed as they stared down both his characters but they had served their
- our 3 foot tall little girl in the eye and cackled If you kick me young lady I ll kick you back Little did she know Asher has no interest in anyone who doesn t approach her first
- was making would even turn out but Gabe just cackled with glee as she pointed out a big chunk of butter poking out the top of one of the mounds In the end I was floored by the result The scones were perfectly moist and soft on the inside crunchy on the outside thanks to an egg wash and sprinkling of sugar and crumbly without falling apart They were flavorful and
- to coin the phrase the geese that laid the golden eggs and never cackled During the Second World war BP seethed with life intellectual stimulus individuality and eccentricity Bletchley Park
- has locked herself in a medical chamber with a ship mate and was happily carving him up with a medical saw once I entered she turned summed me up cackled and slit her throat Maaaaadness There s a lot of shadow s that move light flickering things generally going bump That can get you when it s been quiet for to long But as someone who play s and enjoys horror games
- people from all walks of life In the shuttle bus we were outnumbered by dozens of senior citizens who cackled and gabbed all the way I just had to take a picture of these cute preschoolers This huge mound of rice stalks were shaped like a hut with two huge rice scoopers
- our 3 foot tall little girl in the eye and cackled If you kick me young lady I ll kick you back Little did she know Asher has no interest in anyone who doesn t approach her first The kids were similarly amused by our guide who over glasses of apple tea in a fairy chimney house explained the tradition of Turkish marriage proposals I think I ll leave that one for
- fighter gets people in line when they get out also she s pretty much the most loyal and caring person ever But again be careful because she will hurt kill you in vampire form Calida Caspan vampire who loves flowers and waking up to the birds sing She hates religion and has a high cackled voice Her facial features are quite prominate and the first thing you see
- one detour before checking out the shutter Nicholai cackled past The dead scientist s keycard has a use here as does that key that went in the device next to that goddamn water puzzle Most useful keychain since the grocery store MVP card
- one detour before checking out the shutter Nicholai cackled past The dead scientist s keycard has a use here as does that key that went in the device next to that goddamn water puzzle
- Page 11 story translation below The old man and the old woman cried But the hen cackled Don t cry my dears I will lay another egg and not a golden one but a regular one Photo album created with Web Album
- As the final burst of the parade s show stop music came to an end and Ursula cackled her final Just Like We Dreamed It each of the floats individual scores started up again Maleficent
- got out his telescope and looked across at the ramparts of Badfort Beaver and his cronies were doing a dance of glee around a giant catapult clearly very pleased with themselves Over at Badfort there was a jubilant mood amongst the inhabitants That must have taught the old bully a lesson cackled Beaver what did you load the catapult with Hitmouse
- Its winter my hands get cackled n crap thats what the lotion is there for So don t even think about it
- is so much good food here The place smells great and I am grateful because the smell of X rated merchandise must be slightly less than that Only one picture like I said I was tired We went home we put down our gear and cackled with vehement enthusiasm at what surely amounts to a pirate s booty of material goods Food
- looked from the egg to the bird hardly able to believe such a ragged creature could have laid something so lovely She took the egg wrapped it in a soft scarf and put it in her pocket Just then she heard Max laughing from the living room and she went to tell them about the bird When she finished Nana cackled and said Things Lucy are never quite what they seem
- bale filled barn while the chickens cackled not all that upset I made friends with a pig She had a ring in her nose Anyone thinking of doing that to themselves should look at the pig A bit lonely and nostalgic for American Thanksgiving thinking of our three kids celebrating without us I asked the cook about T giving dinner he said This is New Zealand mate Not the
- cackled Oh no you wouldn t die he protested Tonight I will smuggle you into my laboratory the one located just outside of Mapleton And then when the sunrises we will begin So rest up little one Franklin smiled You ve got a long night ahead of you and we re almost there And within moments the forest echoed with laughter the like of which could only
- Jack cackled with glee the ghoulish teacher of a makeshift class Jack was clearly enjoying himself Matter of fact so was I I felt light on my feet didn t make a sound as I stalked over to the other end of the alley
- THE SCORPION IS BACK IN BLACK One of Texas iconic Top Fuel racers Bobby Langley brought out his replica Scorpion and cackled it at a recent Fuel Altered race in Denton Texas In the early 1960 s
- bird I have ever seen We werent goin to shoot I thought it was hen then the bird cackled When I shot the bird was out about 65 yards and black cloud 4 s took him down without a problem
- Yeah they all say that God knows I have So what do I do Jack cackled with glee the ghoulish teacher of a makeshift class
- and they split it against the root of a tree devouring the flesh like they hadn t eaten all day One or two squeeled with laughter Birds cackled in response The jungle came to life And Heaven and nature sang Far too soon I found myself shoehorned into another taxi heading west back to Thailand I prayed that the nice girl at immigration had been right when she
- I cackled gleefully when I walked into this bathroom in a chinese restaurant Yes that IS *** all over the sink toilet bowl and floor The houses are fairly distinguishable in each
- Yes I actually crawl in to smooth everything out and tie the corners Brewer came upstairs during the duvet wrestling cackled and said You silly momma
- asked would I be able to take her around on Wednesday night We had a ball and cackled like wicked little children and she got her feet wet in the Pacific for the first time Magical
- I added the above paragraph after my wife cackled over my saving something from the trash It may have reminded her of someone she has know a long time me So I wanted to point out how
- magic hour before sunset feeling The noisy shorebirds cackled away unimpressed Where I come from we call this time between dusk and sunset
- bedraggled and miserable flock that cackled pathetically every time I walked past Strangely they cheered up immensely when I relented and gave them an extra helping of mixed corn In between housing and re housing the pigs I attempted to get some work done in the vegetable patch There are crops to lift and dry beds to be prepared for winter weeds to remove and
- This time however the click was instantly followed by a loud bang which left my ears ringing I cackled like a maniac MY GUN WORKS the poor newspaper plug got it the bad way After firing a few more blanks with newspaper plugs I went inside and got me a tater I loaded it and primed up the gun
- Brewer came upstairs during the duvet wrestling cackled and said You silly momma Love the look functionality and versatility but jeez louise couldn t they be easier to use Am I the only one who tackles a duvet with such vengeance Do y all have any duvet tips for
- The Blackbloods won initiative and forced the Dwarves to deploy first Josh needed a drink to fortify himself for the battle The Dwarves cackled with glee thinking that they would get to command the board Little did they know that coming from the hills was a force like they had never seen The Dwarves were
- cackled one of the women was sea sick their babies cried at the top of their voices and another passenger wondered how much furder we got to go The sight was ludicrous enough We met an old lady on a pony and frightened the pony nearly to death One of the passengers had to get out and lead the pony off into the woods till we passed After dusk we arrived at the
- I cackled when I read it but managed not to lay an egg Hey if you re that bored think about uses for networked radios as I mentioned yesterday at James s Here s one http www impactlab com wp content uploads 2009 04 bumper stickers 325 jpg That merits sequential hat tips I found it thanks to Paul McAuley http unlikelyworlds blogspot com
- Scouts would go find them Within minutes two of the Scout Masters were taking their first rides in Hummers as we quickly moved back up the canyon over the rocks and through the sand For the one HXC member who was left behind to hold down the fort it seemed like forever until his CB finally cackled with the report We have the Scouts We are inbound with the Scouts
- merely cackled with glee and then with a gesture summoned a horde of zombies to appear from the towers and the courtyard below shambling onto the parapet between them and the gyrocopter The flying machine s pilot not relishing the thought of being pulled down and clambered over by rotting corpses immediately lurched ungainly into the air then headed down into the courtyard
related videos for cackled
- franki got lost and myr cackled we were messin around downtown ellipsis. here is da result
- Cat Interupts Weather Report A TV weatherman in Miami, Florida, worked hard to keep a straight face as a stray cat sauntered onto his set and his colleagues cackled with laughter. Eduardo Rodriguez, meteorologist for Spanish-language channel Univision, was giving the weather report in the channel's studio on Monday when the white and grey tabby wandered into view. At first viewers saw only the tip of a cat's tail moving across the bottom of their screens -- before the cat came into full view as something in the corner of the weather set caught its eye. Univision anchors can be heard off-screen laughing at the uninvited on-screen talent, but Rodriguez stayed professional and kept delivering his report. He later told Twitter fans that the cat had come to investigate whether it would continue to be cold. Univision posted the video to YouTube with the description: "There are several cats that have turned the Univision parking lot into their home and sometimes they make it into the studio. This cat just walked right through the weatherman's report."
- Stray Cat Interrupts Local Miami Weather Report November 29, 2012: Eduardo Rodriguez, meteorologist for Spanish-language channel Univision, was giving the weather report in the channel's studio in Miami, Florida, when a white and grey tabby wandered into view. A TV weatherman in Miami, Florida, worked hard to keep a straight face as a stray cat sauntered onto his set and his colleagues cackled with laughter. Eduardo Rodriguez, meteorologist for Spanish-language channel Univision, was giving the weather report in the channel's studio on Monday when the white and grey tabby wandered into view. At first viewers saw only the tip of a cat's tail moving across the bottom of their screens -- before the cat came into full view as something in the corner of the weather set caught its eye. Univision anchors can be heard off-screen laughing at the uninvited on-screen talent, but Rodriguez stayed professional and kept delivering his report. He later told Twitter fans that the cat had come to investigate whether it would continue to be cold. Univision posted the video to YouTube with the description: "There are several cats that have turned the Univision parking lot into their home and sometimes they make it into the studio. This cat just walked right through the weatherman's report."
- the old hen cackled.m4v I just wrote a short little story about our last remaining chicken for the tuckaseegee reader. This little film is just garnish for the side of your plate. The fiddle tune is called the Old Hen Cackled. Enjoy
- Blackmore's Night - 3 Black Crows Ghost of a Rose (2003) track 2 3 black crows were sitting on a fence Watching the world pass them by Laughing at humanity and its pretense Wondering where next to fly... And they cackled in joy and dove through the air Like the winds of a hurricaine And they spread their wings as if to declare "Onward , let freedom ring!" 3 black crows are sitting in a tree Looking down on mankind Loving how it feels to be so free Leaving us far behind... And they cackled in joy and dove through the air Like the winds of a hurricaine And they spread their wings as if to declare "Onward , let freedom ring!"
- here birdy!!! hairless sphynx cat and kitty watching birds out the window. jinx is the kitty, jedi is the older cat. this is the first time jinx has cackled.
- Betty Rose Addleton speaks at Sindhi Topi Ajrak Day in Atlanta, Ga December 5,2010 Mrs. Addleton speaks about her experience living in Sindh, Pakistan and her book, The Day the Chicken Cackled.
- Bean Cannon Shenanigans on the bluff at the Metal Museum in Memphis. This may have been the highlight of Crickets first Blacksmithing conference. It's just a bunch of darkness and cackling, because it was dark. Also, we cackled.
- Blue Balls: The Audiovisual Extravaganza Another misstep. Another grave miscalculation. sonuc's foot was engulfed wholesale by a non-euclidean, non-abelian rapesphere, red with rage. His foci quivered and inverted. All sense of orientation was suspended as he cavorted along a trajectory unfamiliar to even three-dimensional forms. It was such that even his penis was vomiting. Before he could even rematerialize, a shrill wail begot a yet more disconcerting anomaly: "SONUC", tale assailed him from behind with a warble. "sonuc sonuc sonuc SoNuC" "Ho sair, whit ya all aboot ya ***", sonuc inquired. He turned around and was immediately disillusioned as a glob of carnal ***jelly augmented his visage, trickling over his philtrum and eventually depositing itself upon his tongue. He did not find the taste palatable. tale cackled, chuckled, tittered and guffawed, in that precise order. In this void where life, time, gems and rings were rendered meaningless, auto***ism remained his one true passion. Nothing much had changed in the transition really In this infinite and unrelenting zone of perdition where his legs were locked in a state of perpetual motion, ever accelerating without rest, isolation had long been his sole respite, 'till that fateful day where the hand of FAMOUS CHRIST saw fit to rend a crude hole in the hexadecimal assemblage of which this world is constructed, depositing the foul refuse which now stood before him. He knew he could not escape tale, not ever- but he would tolerate him no longer. His very ...
- Clayton McMichen-Old Hen Cackle
- Cackling witch A witch laughing like Cathy Tate
- cousincackle.mov Addams Family Episode that just cracked (and indeed cackled) us up. Just a bit better version than the existing one I found here.
- The US Is Governed By Psychopaths The United States is governed by psychopaths. I am aware that this is a pretty bold statement, but what else can one call people in power who laugh at the deaths of human beings that THEY caused? What else can you call George Walker Bush, who makes jokes over starting an unnecessary war that killed more than a million Iraqis and caused tens of thousands of American casualties? What else can you call Hillary Clinton, who cackled with glee when she learned Moammar Gadaffi had been brutally murdered by the al-Qaeda thugs she helped Obama send to Libya? What else can you call someone like Barack Hussein Obama, who orders the death of a 16-year-old child, namely Abdulrahman al-Awlaki, and then laughs about it at the annual press corp dinner? Psychopath works for me. Click this link for the explosive WND article by Dr. Jerome Corsi, that proves what Obama really is:
- Jack Edwards Laugh at Lucic Hit On Jones Jack Edwards laughs at the the Flyers fans wanting a call on the hit from Lucic on Jones. Rightfully so.
- Fiddlin' John Carson The Old Hen Cackled And The Rooster's Going To Crow OKEH 4890-B Atlanta, GA c. June 14, 1923 - 'B' side of the first known 'vocal' Country record.
- Hillary Cackle Funny... but not...
- Christian Bale rant on Terminator 4 movie set - Christian Bale AH-DAH-DAH-DAH-DAH video-2 The thing about Christian Bale is that hes a nice guy. HES A NICE GUY! NO! NO! DO NOT SHUT ME UP! NO! But you probably didnt realise that. And thats all thanks to yesterdays glorious tape of Christian Bale unloading both barrels of his sweary idiot-gun at a director of photography on the Terminator Salvation set. But, according to a Terminator Salvation assistant director, Christian Bales tantrum was a non-event. Rumours that he said this while whimpering on his knees while Christian Bale held a knife to his throat and cackled like a maniac are unconfirmed, but probably true. Now, were not saying that Christian Bale is an angry man as such, but we wouldnt really like to be in the same room as him today. Remember that Christian Bale is the sort of person who, if you tell him that hes the above-the-title star of the second-biggest movie in cinema history, will get arrested for assaulting his own mother. And thats Christian Bale on a good day. So just imagine what sort of prick hes being today, now that the infamous tape of Christian Bale ranting at a Terminator underling has hit the internet. Youve no doubt heard the tape already, so youre fully aware of the majesty contained within. The swearing. The egomania. The deployment of at least 36 different regional accents. The immortal line Why the *** are you walking right through? AH-DAH-DAH-DAH-DAH like this? The inescapable sensation that Christian Bale is the world champion of being a swaggering, self ...
- Baby cackling for first time! My baby boy is cackling out loud!!! He is soooo silly! First time he has ever cackled like this and I love love love it!!!
- Cackling This was the first time L. tried it. It's sideways but I love the way he cackled when he landed.
- Vysotski, ***eyed and Uneasy / Высоцкий, Две судьбы (subs by V. Chetin) The video is here: Life was dandy in the first third, Twenty prime years in the wide world, Up to common tide. Well to do and always busy, At my will used to be steering, Drifting on through life, Be it creaking at a turn or Be it cracking in a whirl, I Wasn't listening. Putting on shoes, taking off them, Prizing my own face in water, I was wetting whistle. An' just as I was thus elated, Found myself, when fog aba... fog abated, In a nasty spot. And a crone, enormous, evil, Cackled right into my ear, What a wicked fox! I yell out and hear no yell, I'm Much too scared to brace myself, I Feel like in a brume. In the gusts of wind I stagger: "Who is here?" and hear an answer: "Me, Uneasy 'un! Quit out praying and bewailing, Blessed Virgin won't be a... be able To redeem, this time. He who drops the oars and rudders, By the rule, becomes corrupted By Uneasy 'un." And, short-winded out of stoutness, Breaks her way through roots and stubs, beast, Tramping heavily. In the dark, I seek an outlet, This time, sipping booze in only ***y-weeny helps. All at once, towards me, live is Going rickety, ***eye... ***eyed one, Mug is devious. "Don't lament," yells "unattended, Luckless wretch mine, on a bender, I will dry your eyes!" From the heart I let a cry out: "Get me out of here, ***eye... ***eyed 'un, I am on a leash! Give no damn that you're lopsided, Bandy-handed and squint-eyed, just Get me out of here..." In a fright, climb on her hump, Whereas ***eyed 'un ...
- Trust Me, I'm lying Ch.3 Sooooo, i need to write more of this story so this might be the last post for a while. Don't worry, not too long. Just like a couple of days. Guy #1 spoke instead of her. "Kiss NOW or I'LL kiss your little girlfriend for you." CONTINUED.... Sterling looked down at the scared Demi sitting in his lap. Sterling whispered to her. "I'm gonna kiss you okay? Cause i think it'd rather be me than him." Demi nodded. "Okay." Sterling looked at Demi. 'She really is beautiful.' He thought. He looked down and lightly kissed her. Demi thought to herself as sparks ran down her back. ' I shouldn't feel ANYTHING right now. I don't even know him!' But she couldn't help what she felt. And neither could he. So, no matter how horrible the timing and circumstance, they both enjoyed it, feeling strong emotions. And in the back of this small van, with four strangers close by keeping watch, they began to take the small steps of falling in love. So in this van, Demi deepened the kiss to Sterling's surprise but, of course, he kissed back. As the kiss got deeper the strangers interrupted. "Wow, now." said the second lady. "Wait until we get to the hotel and you two have to share a room." She cackled. (yah, evil people cackle.) Demi became afraid and hugged Sterling, scared. Sterling looked down becoming upset as he saw her crying. Sterling lightly kissed her lightly before laying down in the side of the van. He whispered. "A beautiful girl like you shouldn't cry." Then they both fell asleep, close ...
- Homer Davenport and Young Brothers The Old Hen Cackled And The Rooster CrowedReel SILVERTONE 4009 A Richmond, IN Wednesday, April 22, 1925 Jess Young, f; Homer Davenport,bj; prob Alvin Young,g
- Manda's cackle laugh manda laughing
- Mark Gilston - The Old Hen She Cackled Mark Gilston plays and sings an old Appalachian song accompanied on a mountain dulcimer made by David McKinney.
- J-Lo, cackling imbecile on American Idol (4.10.07), part 1 Jennifer Lopez was a mentor on American Idol on April 10th, 2007... she had little to say of value & cackled mindlessly throughout her appearance. Howard Stern discussed it on his show... This is a preview of what might we might expect from her when she judges contestants in the new season.
- The Cackle Returns To Fremont The high light of the Washington High School car show in Fremont was when Roger Lee cackled the crowd with his nostalgic Jim Brissette T/F dragster. The high school is only a couple of miles away from the site of the the historic Fremont Drag Strip.
- Plain Vanilla Cackling at Nassau County Executive Car Show Dennis Quitoni gives the crowd a taste of LI's drag racing past at the Nassau County Executive's Car Show when he cackled his A/Fuel Altered roadster on Alcohol.
- Super Chikan at McDowell Mtn Music Fest 4-24-2010 - Maybe one of the most entertaining shows from MMMF 2010 was James Super Chikan Johnson. He created his first instrument, a one-string guitar or diddley bow, out of a board, sardine and Prince Albert tobacco cans, and baling wire, and played it with an Ex-Lax bottle that he used as a slide. He was equally inventive in finding an audience, which landed him his first nickname, Chikan Boy. I used to play my diddley bow for the chickens, and I cackled while I played it, he says. And the chickens would gather around and cackle along with me. His nickname was later amended with super in tribute to his speedy habits as a taxi driver. His speedy driving earned him the new nickname Super Chikan. Clarksdale-based James Super Chikan Johnson has achieved acclaim for both his blues and his artwork, which hes blended in his one-of-a-kind Chikantars. He constructs the elaborately adorned—and playable—stringed instruments from items such as military gas cans, hubcaps and cigar boxes, and is happy to personalize them for prospective buyers. Distributed by Tubemogul.
- Cackle Fest, Steven Ave Mall, Calgary, Alberta Dragsters starting in downtown mall in Calgary
- Cackle Laugh Collage a detication to my wondrous cackle laugh, and my hilarious friends who make it possible.
- Anachronos Kited to Orgrimmar I know it's been done before, but it's still hilariously fun to do it: kiting the boss dragon Anachronos (who is aligned with the Brood of Nozdormu faction, and therefore not attacked by Horde guards) from the Caverns of Time all the way to Orgrimmar. For one hour and fifty minutes, he was moved using only Taunt and a Misdirected Rank 1 Serpent Sting. It's meant to be "Anything for a laugh" at the end, but Exdeath ate the A. Then he cackled about it. Blame him. Exdeath: Undead Protection Warrior Sittingbull: Tauren Survival Hunter Feralkyn: Tauren Resto Shaman Blazingshade: Undead Destro Lock Urhealed: Troll Discipline Priest
- The Freight Hoppers - The Old Hen Cackled And The Rooster's Gonna Crow The Morehead Old Time Music Festival Morehead, Ky July 27-28 http More great videos http
- Frank Lee on Deep Creek with Deep Creek Strings Fretless Banjo Sitting along Deep Creek in Bryson City, NC, Frank Lee plays a fretless banjo constructed by Deep Creek Stings. First tune is "Ol' Hen Cackled and the Rooster's Gonna Crow" with some instruction, then "Baby-o." Both tunes in double C tuning. Banjo neck is solid rosewood, with a radiused fingerboard of figured ebony. Noname spunover pot with a steel tone ring added. Check out more banjos at:
- Cluck Old Hen Southern Mountain Classics "Cluck Old Hen" is a popular Appalachian fiddle and banjo tune, played either as an instrumental or with lyrics, which vary from one version to another. The earliest recording is attributed to Fiddlin' John Carson, in 1923. Here it is performed by Wayne Erbsen on Southern Mountain Classics, 1997 My old hen's a good old hen She lays eggs for the railroad men Sometimes 8 and sometimes ten That's enough for the railroad men Cluck old hen cluck and sing You ain't laid an egg since late last spring Cluck old hen cluck and squall Ain't laid an egg since late last fall Cluck old hen cluck when I tell you Cluck old hen or I'm gonna sell you Last time she cackled cackled in the lot Next time she cackles cackle in the pot My old hen she's a good old hen She lays eggs for the railroad men Sometimes 1 sometimes two Sometimes enough for the whole damn crew
- The Ghosts of the Belknap Mall A real depressing, haunting, decrepit trip down memory lane. I ended it early because a crazy homeless dude was shuffling towards me and you can hear him bellow at the very end, "YOU WANT ME TO SMILE?!" Then I stopped recording. I wish I hadn't. He came up to me, with his fading MGD red trucker's cap and flannel jacket and smiled. An entirely toothless smile. And then he cackled and asked if I was from Hollywood. He loudly slammed his four-toed cane on the tile as an exclamation mark to his cackling and continued to shuffle down towards Blockbuster. That was comedy gold. And it slipped through my fingers. I guess the lesson here is that I need to hang out at the Belknap Mall more often. That is a sad and sobering lesson. [ps - Notice my Three Men & A Baby secret ghost-like cameo around the 0:38 / 0:39 second mark.]
- Hillary Clinton on Gaddafi: We came, we saw, he died
- Short Creek Trio - The Old Hen Cackled And The Rooster Crowed
- Diving Bell and the Cackled Butterfly reenactment of the awesome movie
- Tusko Fatale - 'It's a Pity' Video Produced and Edited by David L. Orr ©2008 Words and Music Composed by David L. Orr ©2008 David Orr of Tusko Fatale performs his song 'It's a Pity' It's a Pity I'm so Petty It's a Pity I'm a Fool, but if we be lover's then sometimes we're cruel It's a Pity I'm so Petty It's a Pity I'm a Fool, but if there be winners then others must lose If there be angels, there be demons too Everything you do will come back three fold in the end Revealed the witch to me as she cackled and grinned If that be the case then I must be one doomed man Because I'm an ***, because I'm demanding and on top of that I'm crude I'm insensitive I'm selfish I'm one deadbeat dude But you are so honest, you are so caring, so impeccable, so pure Understanding and patient, stable and mature If everything I do will come back three fold in the end Then hand me that noose my very good friend
- So I was hanging in lh... "So I was hanging in LH with a few peeps, when suddenly Thanatos appears and kidnaps Callysto. He cackles, "Muahaha now the Mushroom Midgard Kingdom will be MINE" and teles off. Well, after following the clues with Scooby and the gang, I found myself on Treasure Island, where Orc Hero, Evil Snake Lord and Dark Lord greeted me. They cackled in my face with their bad breath and said, "Muahaha, you have fallen for our Trap Raruri...now you shall DIE". I laughed and said, "lolno, YOU will DIE". So I kicked their asses. Well, I found a letter in Dark Lord's pocket that said "I'm hiding in Juperos, DON'T TELL ANYONE". I knew only 2 people in the world could've written this letter, and those 2 people were either Lander or Thanatos. I took a lucky guess and assumed it was Thanatos. I made my way to Juperos, and lo and behold, there is Thanatos. He saw me and was like "Lol, you gonna die now, my power level is OVER 9000!!!!". Then he summoned a bunch of his butt buddies and we battled it out. The fight was going well until he changed into his lame holy form, rendering my holy powers useless. He started kicking my ass, and it seemed like I was going to lose this fight. I was on my hands and knees, coughing up blood as Thanatos walked toward me, laughing and eating a bagel. "MUAHAHAHA, I told you Raruri, you gonna DIE now." I realized at this point, my paladin form just wasn't going to cut it. So I lol'd and said, "NOT TODAY, FAG POWERS GO!". I jumped up, and turned into the ...
twitter about cackled
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about cackled
“Francisco Goldman recently acknowledged that potential converts to the work of Roberto riotous and bizarre read aloud as it is when savored — and cackled over — in private”
— Belated notes from the tribute to Roberto Bolaño : Maud Newton,
“Blog page about nuisance wildlife removal and control. Just a few sips, and he keeled over as I cackled with laughter. This mole will dig up my yard no more. Of course the above story is fictitious. I actually used iocane powder. Okay, I didn't use poison at all”
— Wildlife Removal Blog - A Critter Trapper's Journal,
“ESL Forum | English Vocabulary, Grammar and Idioms. Commas Separating Parenthetical Phrases | Though 2 (permalink) Wed Jul 28, 2010 23:34 pm cackled thanks. One of the meanings of "to cackle" is to laugh in a shrill manner”
— cackled...thanks, english-
“Mad Mariner is a daily boating magazine with articles on boat buying, boat resoration, boating equipment, boating tools, inflatables, marine electronics, boating safety, seamanship, marine piloting, marine navigation, marine weather, knots, boat”
— MaxSea buys Nobeltec, now what? | ,
“Interested in cold and fun? At http://poetry4/ you find posts and information relevant to cold and fun. This funny poetry blog is filled with original poems to bring a touch of humour to those who take the time to read them. I avoid '”
— Cold Fun - Poetry to make you smile and maybe laugh, poetry4
“Blog. November 23, 2010. W+K Pietopia. Just last week, the New York Times declared pie the from their long-held pedestal. I'm sure grandmothers the world over cackled uproariously”
— Blog " Under the Table with Jen,
“OLI PETTIGREW - My blog including The New Men's Health Shots, My Open Letter of Complaint to DELTA AIRLINES, 2 months, 5 shows, 4 Networks, 10lbs, The fun continues, Things are kicking off again”
— My blog - Oli Pettigrew - My official artist profile,
related keywords for cackled
similar for cackled
- origin of the word
- online dictionary
- usage examples
- intransitive verb
- vocal sounds
- transitive verb
- free dictionary
- simple past tense
- past participle
- personal tools
- english past participles
- community portal
- requested entries
- recent changes
- random entry
- upload file
- broken sound
- english dictionary
- dictionary results
- random house dictionary
- word origin
- urban dictionary
- word of the year
- urban word
- african american
- nursery rhymes
- folk song
- american folk
- mama lisa
- the egg
- black american
- bletchley park
- store ratings
- product reviews
- the second world war