- Cabernet Sauvignon ( ) n. A variety of black grape used to make red wine, notably in Bordeaux and the Napa Valley. — “Cabernet Sauvignon: Definition from ”,
- ShopWiki has 2788 results for cabernet, including ARH Family Shiraz Cabernet 6 Bottles, Brokenwood Cabernet Merlot 750ml, 6 X Warburn Premium Res Barossa Cabernet Merlot 2009, and Riedel Tri O Glasses - Cabernet/Merlot Cabernet/Merlot. — “CABERNET”, .au
- Cabernet Sauvignon wines defined, described and recommended, along with food pairing suggestions to accompany your favorite Cabs. — “Cabernet Sauvignon”,
- Reynolds cabernet sauvignon wine - 53 results from 21 stores, including Reynolds Wines Cabernet Sauvignon 2002 750ml, Yalumba 2002 Menzies Cabernet Sauvignon - Red Wine, 2003 Reynolds Family Reserve Stag's Leap Cabernet Sauvignon 12 Pack, CV. — “Reynolds cabernet sauvignon wine - Shop sales, stores”,
- visit the Nun's Canyon Cabernet Sauvignon vineyardon the Mayacamas Mountain in Sonoma County CA. As with other varietals with small berries, a frozen pail of Cabernet Sauvignon will yield between 2-1/2 to 3 gallons of finished wine after. — “Brehm Vineyards' Cabernet Sauvignon”,
- A look at Cabernet Franc grapes and wines through the experiences of wine drinkers. Learn about Cabernet Franc, join discussions, write reviews, and shop a huge inventory of Cabernet Franc wines. — “Cabernet Franc Wine”,
- Beverages and more! Wine, Spirits, Beer, Gourmet Food Superstore selling Cabernet, Chardonnay, Merlot, Bordeaux, Burgundy, Champagne, Chianti, Port, Pinot, Ale, Lager, Cigars, Vodka, Gin, Tequila, Scotch, Cognac, Glassware, Rum, Brandy. — “Beverages & More!”,
- Alcohol Bags Beer BlackBerry Bouquet Cabernet Sauvignon Canada Chardonnay Chateau Chianti Crafts Creative Commons Dining Fashion Food Gary Vaynerchuk Gewürztraminer Grenache Manitoba Merlot Music Ontario Pinot Noir Politics Recipes Shiraz Sports. — “Cabernet - Wine - Food and Wine - Leisure - news”,
- Cabernet Sauvignon Wine and Winery Guide. Learn about the Cabernet Sauvignon grape, its history, what foods the wine goes best with, and what some of the better brands are!. — “Cabernet Sauvignon Wine Information”,
- Shop for Cabernet. Price comparison, consumer reviews, and store ratings on . — “Cabernet - Wine - Product Reviews, Compare Prices, and Shop”,
- Welcome to the wonderful world of Cabernet! Here you will learn more about those wonderful red wines, Cabernet Sauvignon and Cabernet Franc. — “ " Cabernet Sauvignon and Cabernet Franc Wine”,
- The Chinook Cabernet Franc was featured in the Oregonian newspaper, May 18, 2008. Owen Roe Cabernet Franc Rosa Mystica 08 is all about elegance and sophistication. The. — “*Northwest Red - Cabernet Franc”, northwest-
- Cabernet definition, a premium red grape used in winemaking, esp. in the Bordeaux region of France and in northern California. See more. — “Cabernet | Define Cabernet at ”,
- Cabernet Sauvignon Vineyard - Mitchell Klug discusses the unique cabernet rootstock, weather patterns and the training system employed at Reverence Vineyards, June 2009. — “Cabernet Sauvignon Vineyard Video – 5”, 5
- Cabernet Sauvignon is one of the world's most widely recognized red wine grape varieties. Cabernet Sauvignon became internationally recognized through its prominence in Bordeaux wines where it is often blended with Merlot and Cabernet Franc. — “Cabernet Sauvignon - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- Buy Cabernet Sauvignon at The Wine Buyer. Your source for cabernet sauvignon, cabernet sauvignon wine, California cabernet sauvignon and Napa valley cabernet sauvignon. — “Buy Cabernet Sauvignon, Cabernet Sauvignon, Cabernet”,
- Buy Rombauer cabernet sauvignon from top rated stores. Comparison shopping for the best price. — “Rombauer cabernet sauvignon Wine at Bizrate - Shop online for”,
- Cabernet Suppliers Directory - Choose quality verified Cabernet Suppliers and Manufacturers, wholesale Cabernet Sellers and Exporters at . — “Cabernet Suppliers - Reliable Cabernet Suppliers and”,
- See the top Cabernet Sauvignon wines that we have reviewed, listed by order of rating, for recommended Cabernets from around the world. — “Top Cabernet Sauvignon Best Rated Wines Ratings Tasting Notes”,
- Bakas Media presents #Cabernet Day on social media sites: September 2nd -- Thursday, September 02, 2010. — “#Cabernet Day on social media sites: September 2nd - Eventbrite”,
- Cabernet Sauvignon. Cabernet Sauvignon makes the most dependable candidate for aging, more often improving into a truly great wine than any other single varietal. Cabernet sauvignon berries are small, spherical with black, thick and very tough skin. — “Cabernet Sauvignon”,
- The best ingredients, simply and respectfully prepared, characterize the steakhouse and seafood selections at Cabernet. The large open dining room features high ceilings, rich woods, warm colors, plush upholstered seating and opens onto an exposed stainless steel kitchen that displays. — “Cabernet”,
related videos for cabernet
- Episode #22 - A tour of Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon Gary Vaynerchuck explores 4 great napa valley cabernets. Napa is California's most famous wine-growing region, and Cabernet, it's most famous grape.
- 2005 Peju Cabernet Franc - IntoWineTV Episode 35 More wine tasting videos at In thisepisode of IntoWineTV, host Lisa Kolenda and wine experts Bartholomew Broadbent and Pamela Busch convene at San Francisco's CAV Wine Bar and Kitchen for a blind tasting and discussion of 24 different wines made by women. Theme: Wines by Women. In this tasting IntoWine is featuring wines from producers where either the winemaker or the owner/founder is a woman. Wine: 2005 Peju Cabernet Franc $55 Region: Persephone Vineyard, Napa Valley, California Spotlight On: Sara Fowler, Winemaker Experts: Bartholomew Broadbent, CEO of Broadbent Selections. Pamela Busch, Co-Owner and Wine Director at CAV Wine Bar & Kitchen in San Francisco.
- Serious Cabernet Sauvignon Taste Off - Episode #266 Gary Vaynerchuk tries 4 California Cabernet Sauvignon's and gives his two cents on each in hopes you will do the same. Gary is also cooling off after yesterday's episode.
- 2006 Cabernet Sauvignon
- Wine Release: 2006 Jordan Cabernet Sauvignon Alexander Valley Winemaker Rob Davis discusses his latest wine release: the 2006 Jordan Alexander Valley Cabernet Sauvignon. This wine reflects not only the qualities of an excellent vintage, but also an elevated essence of Cabernet fruit due to strategic vineyard sourcing and extended bottle aging. After almost 35 years as winemaker, Rob Davis is thrilled to present a wine that is a statement of not just where weve come from but also where we are going. Wine information: Video blog:
- Wine Review of Charles Shaw 2007 Cabernet Sauvignon by 52 Two Buck Chuck Wine Review of Charles Shaw 2007 Cabernet Sauvignon by 52 - Two Buck Chuck
- 2007 Angels Landing Cabernet Sauvignon Red Wine at Gary's Wine and Marketplace Wayne NJ Wine Store : Gary and Brian taste the 2007 Angels Landing Cabernet Sauvignon at Gary's Wine and Marketplace wine store in Wayne, NJ. This powerful cabernet is best paired with Lincolnshire Poacher Cheddar Cheese.
- Chilean Cabernet Sauvignon, Any Opportunities? - ... Gary Vaynerchuk explores the Cabernet Sauvignon from CHILE and chats some with the Vayniacs at the end of the taping!
- Cabernet Franc From Different Places - Episode #406 Gary tastes 3 very serious Cabernet Franc wines 2 from Loire valley and one from California.
- Lamborn Family Vineyards 2005 Cabernet Sauvignon Tasting Lamborn Family Vineyards 2005 Cabernet Sauvignon Cyber-Tasting
- Cherry Cabernet Sauce Visit to get the ingredients, and watch over 200 free video recipes! Leave me a comment there.
- Another Napa Valley Cabernet Wine - Episode #580 Gary Vaynerchuk tries a Cabernet from Napa and sees what he thinks of it!
- Guitars, Grenache, and Cabernet Episode #825 Gary sits down with Billy Penn to talk about their music, wine, and taste. They try a Spanish Garnacha and an Australian Cabernet.
- California Cabernet Sauvignon Tasting - Episode #332 The ever popular California Cabernet's get a whirl on todays thunder show!
- Types of Red Wine : Cabernet Sauvignon Wine Facts Cabernet sauvignon is the most popular type of red wine. Get tips on cabernet sauvignon tasting and aroma in this free wine video. Expert: Jane Nickles Bio: Jane Nickles is the author of "Wine Speak 101", and wine writer for "The Texas Wine and Food Gourmet", and "Eat and Drink Magazine". Filmmaker: MAKE | MEDIA
- Under $10 Cabernet Sauvignon Blind Challenge - Episode #477 Gary Vaynerchuk tries 6 wines all under 10 bones and has them blind to have a little extra fun.
- Jarvis Conservatory, Cabernet Jarvis, Pepes dance Part II Music by Manuel Fernández Caballero Libretto by William jarvis A musical visit to the wine country in Napa Valley, with a humorous song and dance filled story about a certain Cabernet Sauvignon wine. For more info on this or other Zarzuelas performed at the Jarvis Conservatory, please visit our website at
- Best Buy Cabernet Sauvignon Under $10 - Episode #383 Gary Vaynerchuk tastes some wines under $10 to see what he thinks all three are cabernet Sauvignons and it will be fun to see what the deal is.
- California Cabernet Sauvignon - Episode #250 Gary Vaynerchuk tastes some high end Cabernet's for you.
- Louis Martini Cabernet Sauvignon Wines From The 60's ... Louis Martini is a legend in California wine history and today Gary Vaynerchuk gets to visit some 40 year old Cabs. This is a special episode and Gary even brought his thunder down a tad out of respect.
- Sweet Cabernet Lace Garterbelt Sweet lace at front side. Stretched waist for adjusting. Hook and eye closure on the back, and adjustable garters. Garter clips made from plastic Colors are available!
- Bones 4x25 The Critic in the Cabernet Promo of the episode 4x25 The Critic in the Cabernet
- Cloof Cabernet Franc/Cabernet Sauvignon Merlot This powerful, yet elegant wine is based on Cabernet Franc (38.5%), cropped at a little more than 1 ton per hectare from dryland bush vines. With its perfume and berry fruits, this variety finds unique expression in Darling. To this were added broad-shouldered yet friendly Cabernet Sauvignon (38.5%) and super-concentrated Merlot (23%), all from dryland bush vines. The constituents were blended before ageing for 14 months in French Oak (95% new).
- Jancis Robinson's Wine Course, Ep 3: Cabernet Sauvignon The first 8 minutes of Cabernet Sauvignon, Episode 3 of Jancis Robinson's Wine Course. to buy the full five-hour set of the multi-award-wining tv series Jancis Robinson's Wine Course. The third episode of Jancis Robinson's Wine Course - a beautifully filmed tour of the world of wine presented and written by Jancis Robinson and based on dozens of stunning locations in four continents. Each of the ten half-hour programmes is centred on a major grape variety or theme but provides a complete wine education including how wine is made, tasted, stored and enjoyed. See more at - updated daily and the only place you'll find all of the Oxford Companion to Wine and all of the World Atlas of Wine maps online. For my money, the site worth paying for is ' - LA Times survey of wine websites. A 2-disc PAL version of the DVD is available from Amazon UK. It is distributed by B-motion of Holland in Europe.
- Merryvale Winery Cabernet Sauvignon Crush! Walked into this grape crush accidentally last night at Merryvale Vineyards in St. Helena California. A cool sight! Blue Lollipop Road 2010
- Cabernet "Summertime" ND Ateneo 2008
- Cabernet Deneuve & Butusov & Shainsky
- WBW French Cabernet Franc - Episode #435 I am super honored to be hosting this months Wine Blogging Wednesday, I choose Cabernet Franc from France and so here we go! Please make sure you check out the link below and see ALL the wine Bloggers efforts!
- Making Napa Cabernet with Winemaker Stephen Tebb at Robert Craig Winery Napa Valley is known for its big, bold rich Cabernet and at 2300 feet atop Howell Mountain, award-winning Robert Craig Winery is no exception. From cooperages to "bungs", we get a sneak peak from winemaker Stephen Tebb on how they make memorable mountain wines. Tip: Quality grapes important for quality final product Tip: Destemmer helps remove grape stems without crushing the fruit Tip: Cooperages are handcrafted oak barrels for winemaking and distillation Tip: Bung" is the name for the hole on the top of the wine barrel Tip: A "wine thief" is a tool that draws wine out of the barrel for tasting Tip: When wine tastes consistently balanced, it's ready for bottling Trick: Winemakers taste grapes regularly to determine when ready to pick Trick: At Robert Craig, berries are hand sorted to remove low-quality ones Trick: Fermenting in separate "lots" helps winemaker best evaluate flavors Trick: Robert Craig Winery uses only high-quality French oak barrels Trick: "Unfiltered" on a wine label typically means more robust flavor Technique: Fermenter helps manage fermentation to extract flavor and color Technique: Once desired color and flavor achieved, juice and skins are separated Technique: Robert Craig Winery tastes wine monthly to check progress Technique: "Racking" is like decanting or removing sediment from the wine Technique: For true mountain flavor, Robert Craig wines aren't filtered
- 5 Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon wines - BLIND! - ... Gary Vaynerchuk tries 5 wines blind and sees which tickle his palate, as we continue the Napa Cabernet theme this week!
- cabernet deneuve "pomosh idet"
- Doubleback Cabernet with Drew Bledsoe.mov From QB to winemaker, Drew Bledsoe has turned his talents to making really good wine in Washington's Walla Walla valley.
- Beaulieu Vineyards Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon A classic Rutherford Cab with full violet-ruby color and distinctive local aromas of black cherry, dark olive and mineral, combined with hints of smoky oak and blackberry. The fine flavors echo the nose. Medium acidity and body plus supple tannins. With a fine balance between alcohol, fruit and tannin, this young wine already drinks well and will support 6-10 years aging.
- Walking Sonoma Mountain Cabernet Vineyards in October Robert Rex of Deerfield Ranch and I (Kris Moe of 19th Hole Wines) walk around stunning mountain vineyards in surrounding the Sonoma Valley. Find out about what makes great cabernet and what winemakers are looking for as they walk the vineyards deciding when to pick the grapes.
- Cabernet Sauvignon Wine Grapes Cabernet Sauvignon is a delicious wine. TyTy Nursery has the Cabernet Sauvignon wine grapes on sale. visit
- 2002 Napa Wine Company Cabernet Sauvignon - IntoWine TV Episode 22 More wine tasting videos at In this episode of IntoWineTV, host Lisa Kolenda and wine experts Bartholomew Broadbent, Michael Broadbent, and Chris Tavelli convene at Yield Wine Bar, San Francisco's only "green" wine bar, to taste and discuss 24 different organic wines under...
- Napa Valley Cabernet Battle Royal And The BOOK Is Now ... Gary Vaynerchuk goes BLIND on this HUGE day for him and his Family and the Vayniacs. Napa Valley Cabernet is the epic and most sought after wines of America and this tasting will be a battle Royal!
- Wine Tasting 29: 1997 Estancia Cabernet Sauvignon fm Calif U Estancia has been one of the bargain quality wines from California for many years. Do forgive my memory, I paid under Cad$25 for this wine about 5 or 6 years ago. The colour when observed already showing that of an aged wine that's brownish brick garnet. Old wine nose of prune, dark soya sauce and sweet glycerol emerged with lower level of ripe blackcurrant and dark cherry. The taste of the wine confirmed the above with more dark chocolate and tobacco to follow. The fruit level as well as tannin has been dropped thus the mouth feel was round and velvet. This wine should have been opened 2 years ago in my opinion as it would have been more balanced. Do drink the remaining stock if you still have some! (Rating 86-88 points) by Michael Lam of the Beverage Review.
- Amicus Cabernet Sauvignon
- Cabernet Sauvignon Vine tucking, wire lifting & weed pulling My dad and I are in the Cabernet Sauvignon at O'Vineyards. This video showcases the wire trellis system, vine tucking and weed pulling. Our primary purpose out there is to lift the wires of the four-wire trellis system and thus lift the foliage of all the vines. This guides the vines upwards while supporting the weight of extra long vines. All in all, it does wonders to increase the vertical surface area of the grapes. And that's important because you want a lot of leaves and you don't want them to be too densely packed. Some of the vines can't just be lifted and you have to actively tuck them into the wires. Also, while we're out there, we see the vines that are being attacked by weeds like "Les Americains" and we do our best to pull them out at this early stage. It's fun, you get to watch Americans yanking out Americans. My dad also tries to explain the origin of the name. Apparently, this is a weed that only came about in France when the French imported all their vines from Califonria vineyards after that epic blight that wiped out most of the stock here. Pretty simple stuff that needs no step by step guide, but it's fun to watch a little. As always, more at the video blog which is linked at the top of the description.
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about cabernet
“Every year the Napa Valley Wine Library holds a big tasting in the grove at the Silverado Country Club in Napa, CA (map). This year, there will be about 100”
— Big Cabernet Tasting | Charnu Winery Blog,
“Since the skins of Cabernet Sauvignon have such high and concentrated phenolics, this Cabernet Sauvignon is the most planted grape in Lebanon, where Chateau Musar (not the”
— Wine Notes Wine Blog | Cabernet Week at WineShopper,
“jamie goode's wine blog. mainly wine Sunday, August 16, 2009. Coonawarra Cabernet. Australian Cabernet Sauvignon is sometimes Anyway, here's a fairly serious Coonawarra Cabernet. It's beautifully expressive with the Coonawarra”
— jamie goode's wine blog: Coonawarra Cabernet,
“Buy extra virgin olive oil, Italian olive oil, Spanish olive oil, French olive oil, Greek olive oil, white and black truffle oil, nut oil such as walnut, hazelnut, almond and grapeseed oils. Buy gourmet olives, stuffed olives”
— Forum Cabernet Sauvignon Wine Vinegar,
“A Blog dedicated to food, wine, life and happiness! September 2, 2010. Creative Now personally, I would use my full bottle of Cabernet Sauvignon with the romantic dinner”
— Coastal Vineyards Wine Clubs Blog " cabernet,
“[Wannabe Wino Wine Blog] It had a real cork closure, clocked in at alcohol level, sweet price for a Cabernet Sauvignon, I'm hooked oh, and the wine”
— Gourmets of Wine: Good Bargain Cabernet " Wannabe Wino Wine Blog,
“You are here: Home Opici Wines Blog Cabernet Day on Twitter Have you heard about "Cabernet Day" on Thursday, September 2? All you need is a Facebook”
— Cabernet Day on Twitter | Opici Wines,
“Sun: Closed. Trefethen Cabernet Sauvignon. Submitted by ben on Sun, 08/22/2010 - 22:33. Eau de Vie Blog. What a pleasure it is to be sure that you will share our appreciation for this "spot-on" representation of what a Napa Cabernet should be”
— Trefethen Cabernet Sauvignon | Masraff's Restaurant| Masraff's,
“Blog. Contact. Sunrise Packaging Blog. Posts Tagged cabernet' The Tags: Box, cabernet, creative, custom packaging, design, innovative, packaging, silk”
— Cabernet | Sunrise Packaging Blog,
“Blog Wine 2.0™ is the innovator in social networking and events in the wine industry with a focus on the next generation wine consumer. cabernet”
— Blogs - Wine 2.0,