- Definition of burglarizing in the Legal Dictionary - by Free online English dictionary and encyclopedia. What is burglarizing? Meaning of burglarizing as a legal term. What does burglarizing mean in law?. — “burglarizing legal definition of burglarizing. burglarizing”, legal-
- BARTOW | A 36-year-old Wahneta man was sentenced Monday to 13 years in prison for killing a co-worker who he blamed for burglarizing his home. — “Wahneta Man Gets 13 Years for Killing Co-Worker | ”,
- Reality Star Sentenced to Jail For Burglarizing Orlando Bloom's Home LOS ANGELES -- One of the so-called "bling ring" celebrity burglary suspects has pleaded no contest to burglarizing the home of actor Orlando Bloom. 18 year old Alexis Neiers entered the plea Monday morning in Los Angeles shortly. — “Alexis Neiers: Bling Ring Suspect Alexis Neiers Pleads No”, fox40.com
- Local: *** wanted for burglary comes forward | accused, block, burglarizing, burglary, police, brownsville, late, wanted, drive, bars Brownsville police said the locations he is accused of burglarizing on July 25 are in the 7800 block of Gastonia Drive, the 100 block of Honey and. — “*** wanted for burglary comes forward | accused, block”,
- 2 ***s Accused Of Burglarizing West Omaha Homes. Posted 10 hrs ago on KETV Local News · Share. *** Motorcyclist Hits Car, Breaks Leg. An 18-year-old motorcyclist suffers a broken leg when his bike slammed into a car Tuesday morning in southwest Omaha. Posted 15 hrs ago on KETV Local News · Share. — “2 ***s Accused Of Burglarizing West Omaha Homes - Omaha”,
- PETERSBURG, Fla. — A Florida inmate is suing the man he's convicted of burglarizing, claiming the man and two others roughed him up during a citizen's arrest. Michael Dupree is serving a 12-year sentence for burglary and cocaine possession stemming. — “Inmate sues man he's convicted of burglarizing | News Bizarre”,
- Definition of burglarizing from Webster's New World College Dictionary. Meaning of burglarizing. Pronunciation of burglarizing. Definition of the word burglarizing. Origin of the word burglarizing. — “burglarizing - Definition of burglarizing at ”,
- A Redwood City woman has been sentenced to a year in jail for burglarizing the Sonoma County home of a family killed in a car crash three days before the break-in. Amber True, 30, was also placed on five years'. — “Year in jail for burglarizing dead family's home”,
- Definition of burglarizing in the Online Dictionary. Meaning of burglarizing. Pronunciation of burglarizing. Translations of burglarizing. burglarizing synonyms, burglarizing antonyms. Information about burglarizing in the free online English. — “burglarizing - definition of burglarizing by the Free Online”,
- Watch burglarizing videos from all over the internet A grand jury chose not to indict Joe Horn, the Texas gun owner who shot two men suspected of burglarizing a neighbor's house. — “burglarizing - Page 1 - Blinkx Video Results”,
- Cops: Trio Caught Burglarizing Lawrence Home. By Long Island Press on December 22nd, 2009. Nassau police arrested three Inwood men for burglary in Lawrence on Monday morning and one was charged with resisting arrest after he allegedly injured an officer during a struggle. — “Cops: Trio Caught Burglarizing Lawrence Home | Long Island Press”,
- Three ***s charged with burglarizing business just before it caught fire Three ***s have been charged with burglarizing this Circleville business before it was gutted by fire Monday morning. — “Three ***s charged with burglarizing business just before it”,
- Reality show starlet and member of the so-called celebrity bling ring, Alexis Christine Neiers, is experiencing a new reality -- jail. Reality Star Sentenced to Jail For Burglarizing Orlando Bloom's Home. — “Alexis Neiers: Alexis Neiers Released from Jail Early After”,
- Bar is same spot where Officer Gary Skerski was killed in May 2006. "116995/icons/defaultMember_116995_portrait.jpg","assocMediaId":5882547,"mediaName":"Philly Cops Accused of Burglarizing Frankford. — “Cops Accused of Stealing From Frankford Bar | NBC Philadelphia”,
- Nov. 12 — A woman berated her grandson in court Thursday for setting up a burglary at her home, telling him, "I don't think I'll Man sentenced for burglarizing his grandma. By ASSOCIATED PRESS Friday, November 12, 2010 - 9:40 p.m. EMAIL RSS SHARE. ADVERTISEMENT. Nov. 12 — A woman berated her grandson. — “"Man sentenced for burglarizing his grandma" by Latest News”,
- A reality TV star who was jailed earlier this year for burglarizing Orlando Bloom's house was arrested again Wednesday after authorities say they found her in possession of black tar heroin. — “Orlando Bloom burglar re-arrested over drug charge - TV”,
- ASU football players caught on tape burglarizing dorm room According to police these two Sun Devils not only burglarized people inside their same dorm, but the victims even play on the football team with them. — “ASU football players caught on tape burglarizing dorm room”,
- Monroe man charged with burglarizing the home of his former landlord Monroe man charged with burglarizing the home of his former landlord. Monroe - A Monroe man who lost his apartment because he could no longer pay the rent has been charged with burglarizing the home of his. — “Photo News - Monroe man charged with burglarizing the home of”,
- Two 15-year-old boys were arrested on the west side of the city on multiple auto burglary charges early Thursday morning. 2 caught burglarizing cars on west side. — “2 caught burglarizing cars on west side”,
- Wednesday, November 4, 2009 10:11 AM EST. QUINCY, Ill. (WGEM) -- Two suspects were caught in the act of burglarizing a Quincy bar. According to the Adams County Sheriff's Department, Todd Laws and Jamie Worthington broke into the Flying Inn Tavern in Quincy Monday night. — “Two arrested for burglarizing Flying Inn Tavern - ”,
- Inmate sues man he's convicted of burglarizing, ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. - A Florida inmate is suing the man he's convicted of burglarizing, claiming the man and two others roughed him up during a citizen's arrest. — “Inmate sues man he's convicted of burglarizing”,
- Usually that offense will be theft, but most jurisdictions specify others which fall within the ambit of To commit a burglary is to burgle (in British English) or burglarize (in American English).. — “Burglary - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- 2 is the authority on current news and information on Baton Rouge, Louisiana. Produced by The Advocate and WBRZ News 2. The office at 9689 Myrtles Lane was burglarized again April 23 and petty cash was stolen, but the burglar cut his leg on broken glass while entering the building,. — “2 | News | Man admits burglarizing W”, 2
- Alexis Neiers strikes plea deal for her role in the Bling Ring hit on LOTR star's home The star of E!'s Pretty Wild pleaded no contest to her role as one of the so-called Hollywood Burglar Bunch, but didn't manage to avoid jail time for her role in burglarizing Orlando Bloom's house. — “Pretty Wild Star Gets Jail in Orlando Bloom Heist - E! Online”,
- A Florida inmate is suing the man he's convicted of burglarizing, claiming the man and two others roughed him up during a citizen's arrest. Michael Dupree. — “ideaREF! - http://”,
related videos for burglarizing
- Burglarizing Your Home If your computer or phone is like your information home, and if information about you is your property, then companies that enter your information home and take your property are committing a crime. It's called burglary.
- Pair accused of burglarizing home twice in same day Two burglary suspects are caught after police say they stole from a home twice in one day.
- Parks and Recreation Buildings Burglarized Twice Dallas Police Burglary Detectives are asking for the public's assistance in identifying and locating three suspects responsible for burglarizing multiple buildings belonging to the City of Dallas Parks and Recreation Department. These offenses took place on November 17, 2011 and January 25, 2012 at 8740 Elam Road. They were documented on report #'s 303705-Y and 21340-Z. In the video from November, the suspects can be seen removing thousands of dollars of lawn equipment from the building. It is believed these same suspects are responsible for the second burglary in January where they took additional property. They are described as Latin Males in their 30's with one of them wearing a plaid flannel jacket. Anyone with information on these offenses or these suspects is asked to contact Dallas Police Detectives at (214) 670-8346.
- Woman accused of burglarizing Highlands apartments, showering in 1 of them Police say Virginia McFadden of Florence broke into several apartments and stole electronics, clothes, and toiletries.
- 3 accused of burglarizing veteran's home Three people, including a postal worker, are accused of burglarizing the home of a World War II military veteran.
- FNN Syria Daraa Tal Shhab Burning and Burglarizing of homes p3 7 9 12
- 2 ***s Accused Of Burglarizing West Omaha Homes Ryan Luby reports.
- Police: Kids Help Catch Man Burglarizing Their Home An Auburn brother and sister are being praised as heroes Wednesday after police said the two children helped catch a man stealing from their home.
- Man accused of burglarizing several Lake Mary homes A local man has been arrested after investigators say he broke into one house after another.
- More than 30 cars burglarized in Fairhope Fairhope police arrested two ***agers Saturday morning for burglarizing more than 30 cars and stealing two.
- Four boys burglarize home near 38th and X streets Four kids are in custody after burglarizing a woman's home Friday morning.
- ***s accused of burglarizing top cop's home Anyone can be a victim of a crime -- anywhere, at any time. Just ask the chief of police in Sugar Land
- 2 Suspected Of Burglarizing Veterinary Clinics The two suspects were arrested after two veterinary clinics were burglarized.
- FBI arrest NYPD Detective for burglarizing man's house while he was attending Church !!! NYPD Detective loots man's house while he was at church thanking God for what was about to be stolen. Every time I think NYPD couldn't get any worse, they prove me wrong ! MANHATTAN — A veteran NYPD Special Victims detective is being investigated by the FBI for allegedly being part a crew of burglars suspected in a string of Long Island break-ins, New York has learned. Detective Rafael "Ray" Astacio, 40, was allegedly caught red-handed with three accomplices rifling a Suffolk County home. He was caught by a task force of cops from Nassau and Suffolk counties, along with federal agents who had been trailing the alleged burglars, according to sources and court records. Sources told "On The Inside" that Astacio and his crew had been under investigation for "quite a while." Authorities had bugged their phones, and are currently checking if the crew could be responsible for heists within the city as well as others on Long Island. Absolutely nothing surprises me when it comes to the NYPD, they are the worse kind of criminal scum that can plague any society.
- Pregnant woman accused of burglarizing homes Pregnant woman accused of burglarizing homes near Cincinnati.
- Frank Reynolds burglarizing The Waitress' home It's always Sunny in Philadelphia episode air date November 1, 2012
- High Schoolers accused of burglarizing opposing football team's locker room
- ***s Caught Burglarizing Westmoore Cars An undercover sting operation at Westmoore High School catches people who were allegedly stealing from cars in the high school's parking lot.
- Burglarizing the Wrong Frickin' House Commerical
- ***s accused of burglarizing top cop's home Anyone can be a victim of a crime -- anywhere, at any time. Just ask the chief of police in Sugar Land
- Carmel businesses burglarized Carmel police are asking for the public's help in looking for the people responsible for burglarizing several businesses.
- Bob Allen Reports: An Ambridge Man is Charged with Burglarizing a Church Not Once, But Twice A 25-Year-Old Man from Ambridge Allegedly Stole Hundreds of Dollars From a Roman Catholic Church Donation Box. KDKA-TV NEWS: KDKA-TV Channel 2 (CBS) in Pittsburgh, PA
- 41NBC/WMGT- Walnut St. Building Burglarized- 8.29.12 Macon Police arrest a man accused of burglarizing a business in downtown Macon and lying about his identity.
- Friend accused of burglarizing home An Albuquerque woman said a neighbor she considered a good friend allegedly broke into her house on Thursday morning.
- SNN6: CELTIC RAY PUB BURGLARIZED A Charlotte County homeless man is behind bars after getting caught on camera burglarizing a Punta Gorda bar.
- Caught on camera: ***s burglarize Frontline For Kids A group of ***s is caught on camera burglarizing the Frontline For Kids center in Fort Pierce.
- Brennan Mcgee & Dylan Evans Burglarizing Home in Tustin, CA Brennan Mcgee & Dylan Evans - both from Fountain Valley, CA - burglarizing a private residence in Tustin, CA on 2/11/11. Approximately $15K of computer related items were stolen (3 laptops, 3 video cameras, storage drives, etc.). Positive ID was established from cell phone records, visible tattos from enhanced stills taken from the video, and statements made by other persons questioned in the investigation. Thanks to the Tustin PD for their part in solving the crime! As it turns out the burglary was set up by Marina Erickson who was at the home just prior to the burglary. She was also caught on tape secretly opening the patio door just before leaving with the owner of the home. Her cell phone records showed that she was texting both Brennan and Dylan at least a dozen times immediately before and after leaving the home. All three people are alleged to have committed felony burglary (a strike in CA) and grand theft.
- Multi-county burglarizing crew jailed A husband and wife, plus another man, were arraigned Wednesday in Eaton County, allegedly responsible for more than 100 burglaries in six West Michigan counties.
- Commander of Indiana State Police Internal Affairs Burglarizing ISP Commander of Internal Affairs is breaking into office Police Corruption Section
- raccoon burglarizing a beach bag No-fear raccoon checking bags at the beach in Grand Sirenis Maya resort in Mayan Riviera, Mexico
- *** behind bars accused of burglarizing la joya elementary school It did not take La Joya ISD police long to find out who stole thousands of dollars in equipment from one of their elementary schools---despite the suspects attempts to hide the evidence. "He was trying to clean things up so we couldn't get his fingerprints," La Joya ISD Chief Raul Gonzalez said. But Chief Gonzalez said they did not need fingerprints---17-year-old Fernando Ramiro, Jr. gave himself away as he hauled a black trash can full of the items allegedly stolen from Enrique Camarena Elementary around his neighborhood. "He was literally dragging that trashcan around-- trying to sell those laptops Gonzalez explained. "That's when people started coming forward and saying 'yes he told us he broke into the schools.' Chief Gonzalez said Ramiro claimed he stole the items to make money---money he would use to buy drugs. "We know that the reason he did it was to get drugs because he doesn't have any money, after everything he sold he still doesn't have money," Gonzalez said. Ramiro admitted he stole the items....he said he needed the money because he could not get a job. "I have some pending warrants so no one will hire me." He said this latest incident will hurt him when he gets out of jail. He said people make judgments when they hear a person has served time—so getting a job will be out of the question. "Do you think it'll be harder now to get a job?" "Oh yes, a lot harder," Ramiro said. But he vowed this will be his last time in front of a judge—he said he will turn his ...
- Vases stolen from graves in Brooklyn Park Officials at Cedar Hill Cemetery in Brooklyn Park said 75 bronze flower vases were stolen over the weekend.
- Katt Williams was guest in home he's accused of burglarizing Link to story
- Amish homes burglarized Two Wooster residents have been charged with burglarizing homes in Amish communities all summer long.
- Bandits Burglarize Convertible Two young bandits, believed to be in their late ***s, were captured on surveillance video burglarizing a convertible earlier this month in a Pompano Beach neighborhood. Shortly before 2 am August 3, the video shows the suspects approaching the 2006 Chrysler Sebring convertible parked in the driveway of Thomas Terwilliger's house in the 3100 block of Northwest 1 Avenue. One of the suspects rifles through the unlocked Sebring while the other acts as a lookout. The crooks calmly walk away with a $100 watch and a bag containing $10 worth of quarters. BSO detectives remind residents that vehicle burglaries can be significantly reduced if they remember to lock their vehicles and remove any items of value from plain view. Anyone with information on the identities of the suspects is asked to call BSO Pompano Beach Det. Scott Schaefer at (954) 786-4242 or contact Broward Crime Stoppers, anonymously, at (954) 493-TIPS (8477) or online at
- Burglarizing Adriano's Crib This is what happens when Egyptians raid the apartment of an Afghanpartalian. Watch your back, Adri ;-)
- Police: Man Admits To Burglarizing 18 Churches Laurel police say a man has admitted to burglarizing 18 churches.
- Burglarizing 101 (Joke) Burglarizing 101 - Learn to become a more proficient burglar following our comprehensive and educational guide.
- Ark Man in Plane Sees His Home Being Burglarized An Arkansas man who wanted to capture aerial photos of his home during his first plane ride instead helped catch two men burglarizing it. Steven Lynn said he could see the two taking items from his house. (Aug. 30)
- Former Student Charged With Burglarizing School A former Platte County R-3 student was charged on Thursday with burglarizing the high school.
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about burglarizing
“See all threads in the Philadelphia forum " How do you feel about the results of the 2010 Personalize your forum posts with your photo and hometown”
— Philly Cops Accused of Burglarizing Frankford Bar - Topix,
“Recently it was reported in newspapers across South Florida that a Royal Caribbean Cruise Line employee was using her job position to ascertain the na”
— Cruise Line Employee Charged with Burglarizing Passengers,
“Comments on the entry: ***s accused of burglarizing area business - . Comment on ***s accused of burglarizing area business”
— Comments on the entry: ***s accused of burglarizing area,
“Sun Sentinel Blogs Couple accused of burglarizing neighbor's home. By Barbara Hijek July 1, 2010 07:47 AM. A Lee County couple was arrested for allegedly stealing from their neighbor's San Carlos Park home while she was out of town and in the process of moving to Texas”
— FloriDUH | Sun Sentinel Blogs | Couple accused of, weblogs.sun-
“The Loaves and Fish Food Pantry in St. Charles is about to host a Christmas party for a couple hundred needy families. It's at 7pm. But it almost hit a major snag”
— Former food pantry volunteer charged with burglarizing food,
“Did you arrive at work today and find a slew of emails from old fraternity brothers saying "Hey, at least our football team is committing felonies like a Top 25 program"? Because that's how my day started.Arizona State University – yes, the”
— College Football Players Prepare for Big Game by Burglarizing,
“Blog. Home "Diamond Stories" Burglarizing Pig – Piglet Steals Diamond Ring. Burglarizing Burglarizing Pig. The well-known expression greedy pig' now has an added meaning to it. A”
— Burglarizing Pig – Piglet Steals Diamond Ring " Zoara's Blog,
“blog comments powered by Disqus. Moksha Tees: Funny irreverent desi SAJA Forum. Sepia Mutiny. Shodan Scribbles. Siddarth Mitter. Son of Bosey. The Economic Advisor. The Indian Economy Blog. Turbanhead”
— Über Desi " Blog Archive " Burglarizing Ganesh,
“Los Angeles: Two burglary suspects have been caught on video burglarizing a home, with their faces clearly visible. Detectives are asking for the public's help in identifying the suspects. On Tuesday, February 24, 2009, two suspects broke into a”
— LAPD Blog: Suspect's Caught on Video, Burglarizing Home,
“New graphic t-shirts released weekly. Awesome new designs submitted and rated by the Threadless community. Forum. Everywhere Tour. Tee-V. Artist Programs. Designer Interviews. Threadspotting. Street Team. Info. ThreadStaff Blog. Help. Retail Stores. Wholesale. Jobs. Contact Us. Newsletter”
— Profile for spacesick 2 - brb burglarizing celebrities,