- Brief and Straightforward Guide: What is a Bryophyte? Bryophytes evolved from the green algae, and reproduce through spores, requiring substantial moisture for their dispersal. — “What is a Bryophyte?”,
- bryophyte ( ) n. A plant of the Bryophyta, a division of photosynthetic, chiefly terrestrial, nonvascular plants, including the mosses, liverworts,. — “bryophyte: Definition from ”,
- How to use bryophyte in a sentence. Example sentences with the word bryophyte. bryophyte example sentences. Forms of scree dominate d by bryophytes and lichens have also been taken into account in site selection. — “Use bryophyte in a sentence | bryophyte sentence examples”,
- Encyclopedia article about bryophyte. Information about bryophyte in the Columbia Encyclopedia, Computer Desktop Encyclopedia, computing dictionary. bryophytes. — “bryophyte definition of bryophyte in the Free Online Encyclopedia”, encyclopedia2
- Bryophyte definition, any of the Bryophyta, a phylum of nonvascular plants comprising the true mosses and liverworts. See more. — “Bryophyte | Define Bryophyte at ”,
- . ADVERTISING|AUTOMOTIVE|BUSINESS|COMPUTER|DATING|DIAMONDS|EDUCATION|EMPLOYMENT|ENTERTAINMENT Source Match Top News. GM shares mostly sold in North America: sources (Reuters) Reuters - If General Motors Co shares rise when they begin trading on Thursday, it will be investors in North. — “”,
- bryophyte (plural bryophytes) (botany) A member of the Bryophyta (in the broadest sense). Any plant in which the gametophyte (haploid) stage of the lifecycle is the larger, persistent stage, and the sporophyte (diploid) stage is small and dependent upon the gametophyte. — “bryophyte - Wiktionary”,
- Bryophytes are all embryophytes ('land plants') that are non-vascular: they have tissues and enclosed reproductive systems, but they lack vascular tissue that circulates liquids. They neither have flowers nor produce seeds, reproducing via spores. — “ - Bryophyte from Wikipedia”,
- "Bryophytes" is a resource devoted to Bryology, the branch of plant science concerned with the study of mosses, liverworts and hornworts. It provides information on the classification, structural features, natural history, ecology and evolutionary relationships of these plants. — “Bryophytes”, bryophytes.plant.siu.edu
- Top questions and answers about Bryophyte. Find 55 questions and answers about Bryophyte at Read more. — “Bryophyte - ”,
- Bryophytes are the simplest of plants (excluding the algae, which are not considered Bryophytes are small, seldom exceeding 6-8 in (15-20 cm) in height, and usually much smaller. — “Bryophyte - Classification, Characteristics, And Habitats Of”,
- The Flora of North America Editorial Center for Bryophytes is now hosted by the Missouri Botanical Garden. The FNA Bryophyte Editorial Center in St. Louis is crewed by Richard H. Zander, Lead Editor, and Patricia M. Eckel, Illustrator. — “bfnamenu”,
- Bryophyte - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia - Bryophytes are all embryophytes ('land plants') that are non-vascular: they have tissues and enclosed reproductive systems, but they lack vascular tissue . The bryophytes are rated as embryophytes which are non-vascular. — “Bryophyte | TutorVista | Web”,
- Bryophytes are simple plants; they are the simplest known. A person who studies bryophytes is called a bryologist. The study of bryophytes is named bryology. [change]. — “Bryophyte - Simple English Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- Like the rest of land plants, the Bryophytes are Embryophytes (plants that produce an embryo) and they have traditionally been viewed as a distinct lineage from other land plants. Like other land plants, the Bryophytes:- have multicellular *** organs, i.e. the gametes are enclosed by a. — “Bryophytes - introduction”, scitec.uwichill.edu.bb
- Bryophytes are members of the land plants (embryophytes) that are non-vascular, meaning that they lack water- and food-conducting strands in their roots (xylem and phloem), or that they are poorly developed. Bryophytes include mosses (division Bryophyta), hornworts (division. — “Bryophyte - New World Encyclopedia”,
- The bryophyte groups. Which bryophyte is it? The aim of this page is to help you decide whether a particular bryophyte is a liverwort, moss or hornwort. There are three separate pages that go into more detail about MOSS, LIVERWORT and HORNWORT features. — “Which bryophyte is it ? - bryophyte”, anbg.gov.au
- The bryophytes are those land plants that have tissues and enclosed reproductive systems but lack vascular tissue that circulates liquids. They neither flower nor produce seeds but reproduce via spores. — “Bryophyte - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- Pronunciation of bryophyte. Translations of bryophyte. bryophyte synonyms, bryophyte antonyms. Information about bryophyte in the free online English dictionary and Bryophytes lack the specialized tissues xylem and phloem that circulate water and dissolved nutrients in the vascular plants. — “bryophyte - definition of bryophyte by the Free Online”,
- Definition of bryophyte from Webster's New World College Dictionary. Meaning of bryophyte. Pronunciation of bryophyte. Definition of the word bryophyte. Origin of the word bryophyte. — “bryophyte - Definition of bryophyte at ”,
- Bryophyte summary with 9 pages of lesson plans, quotes, chapter summaries, ***ysis, encyclopedia entries, essays, research information, and more. — “Bryophyte Summary and ***ysis Summary | ”,
- Bryophytes are all embryophyte s ('land plant s') that are non-vascular : they have tissues and enclosed reproductive systems, but they lack vascular tissue that circulates liquids. They neither have flowers nor produce seed s, reproducing via. — “Bryophyte - Kosmix : Reference, Videos, Images, News”,
- bryophyte (plant), any green, seedless plant that is one of the mosses, hornworts, or liverworts. Bryophytes are among the simplest of the terrestrial plants. Most representatives lack complex tissue organization, yet they show considerable. — “bryophyte (plant) -- Britannica Online Encyclopedia”,
related images for bryophyte
- 2006 > Fall Winter > 26 June Interested in College in Alaska Menzies Tree Moss
- Bryophyte > Images Triquetrella papillata Photographer Heino Lepp
- Bryophyte > Images Macromitrium involutifolium subsp ptychomitrioides Photographer Heino Lepp
- 17 What a great piece Perfectly clear yellow with a centrally placed Bryophyte There are 5 bees Hymenoptera and lots of gnats Diptera There is a nice winged
- Observations on the Parts of Fructification in Mosses with Characters and Descriptions of Two Genera of that Order which presented the first published description of this moss
- Bryophyte > Images Funaria sporeling Photographer Chris Cargill
- A standard triphasic life cycle in a bryophyte Source http ridge icu ac jp gen ed lower plants gifs moss livers 13b moss life cycle2 JPG
- dr6303bryophytej jpg
- dr6303bryophytei jpg
- Bryophyte > Images Two leafy liverworts from Bastow s Tasmanian Hepaticae
- Bryophyte > Images Peltigera Photographer Heino Lepp
- Bryophyte > Images Moss Hypnodendron vitiense SEM showing peristome from top Photographer Chris Cargill
- dr6303bryophyte jpg
- Bryophyte > Images Lepidozia sp Photographer Heino Lepp
- dr6303bryophyted jpg
- Bryophyte > Images Dendroceros Photographer Bruce Fuhrer
- Bryophyte > Images Funaria protonema Photographer Chris Cargill
- bryophytes promotes longevity This is one of the many specimens that have been received by the herbarium in Canberra from overseas institutions in exchange for Australian specimens
- dr6303bryophytec jpg
- Bryophyte > Images Macromitrium sp Photographer Heino Lepp
- BarbaraThiers Image2 jpg
- 81993320 7M9WyVn5 jpg
- Bryophyte > Images Anthoceros Photographer Bruce Fuhrer
- Bryophyte > Images Megaceros showing involucres Photographer Christine Cargill
- 2006 > Fall Winter > 16 June Interested in College in Alaska Moss
- Beautiful is all I can say There is a very large winged termite Isoptera near the middle On top of that there is a nice piece of bryophyte moss snaking around the termite 2 files a few gnats and a beetle A superb piece of mounted copal
- dr6303bryophytee jpg
- Bryophyte > Images Lopholejeunea muelleriana var australis Photographer Heino Lepp
- Bryophyte > Images Leucobryum sp Photographer Heino Lepp
- dr6303bryophyteh jpg
- envelope gif
- Bryophyte > Images Fossombronia with antheridia Photographer Heino Lepp
- OMGWTFHBD How I m Spending My Summer
- Bryophyte > Images Triquetrella sp Photographer Heino Lepp
- different picture emerges The hornworts followed by the liverworts+mosses i e these two groups forming a monophyletic group come out as sisters to the rest of the green landplants see this phylogeny However recent evidence based on DNA sequence data from numerous genes indicates that both of these phylogenies may be artefactual and that the bryophytes may indeed be
- Daniel van Aswegen graphics editing help with the website design and scripting Dr Mark Vellend logistical support provision of equipment and advice on experimental design
- Bryophyte > Images Bryum sp Photographer Heino Lepp
- acuminatum drawings from Catcheside s Mosses of South Australia Explanations of the figures a whole plant b c leaves d e leaf cells f spore capsule
- liberated from antheridia swim in a film of water and reach the archegonia They are attracted into the archegonia to bring about fertilisation The zygote develops into the sporophyte fig 8 28 Life Cycle of Moss A Bryophyte The Sporophyte Zygote represents the first cell of the sporophytic phase It divides and develops into a sporophytic plant body called sporogonium
related videos for bryophyte
- Bryophyta Rap Here's my rap I did for a presentation on Bryophyta. I hope I get my bonus marks for putting this on youtube. THANKS Mr. M! Here are the words: Now let me tell you bout the phylum in the kingdom plantae, Its called Bryophyta, I know its hard to say. Around 22000 species known to man, But were looking around, checking the ground, for species that need to be found. There are mosses, liverworts, hornworts too, You can see them everywhere, I know that you do. Like algae from which these plants have evolved, They have an alternation of generation involved. Like algae they need water to survive, For reproduction to occur so they can stay alive. They vary in appearance but roughly the same size, A few centimeters tall, which is not very high. Moss plants you see on your walk through the woods, Are clumps of haploid moss growing together in the hood. Liverworts live in places where its wet constantly, So they produce structures like tiny umbrella trees. Hornworts look like liverworts minus the umbrellas, Cause its got a horn so he can chill will the fellas. Bryophytes are well adapted to life in wet habitats, Where they often grow better than do the higher plants. Though can survive dry periods some bryophytes. The have to stop growing during those long sleepless nights. Hope you remember all the info we shared, It was just to recap so that youre prepared.
- Liverwort (Bryophyte) Showing Thallus with Rhizoids Photographed at Rydell NWR, Minnesota (18 May 2010).
- Exploding Spores Lycopodium spores are thrown in the air and a candle flame ignites them. These spores come from the cone of a primative, lower vascular Bryophyte.
- Lecture 8 Primary Endosymbiosis
- Looking Down 2: identification basics This is part two of my guide to mosses and other bryophytes. Part two provides a general introduction to mosses and how to identify them.
- Kate Moss and Naomi Campbell Pictures of Kate bryophyte and Naomi Campbell from 1994 -2007.Shots past Munro, Demarchlier, Leibovitz, Perkins and Testino
- Bryophytes Bio Homework you dont really need to watch it unless you are doing a reprot on bryophytes
- Virtual Earths let researchers "mash up" data For more information: Watch how Google Earth can be used to map the distribution of UK animal species. Data credit: British Bryophyte Society
- Project 10^100 Bryophyte Biofilter
- Seaweeds in the Lake - Heart Conservation Area Trying my camcorder focus on transparent liquid forms.
- New Year's Highline video from New Year's highline.. located in Prague, Wild Sarah area.. name Mechobeton (Bryophyte concrete), 20 m long, 12 m high.. setup: main line - threaded tubular, backup - white magic video made by Slackshop Team.. www.slackshop.cz
- Brent and the mosses Brent Mishler, professor at UC Berkeley, explains us how mosses are collected, sorted out and sampled for DNA extraction.
- ENVIRO-LOVER 19: Cryptogams Look it up in the dictionary. What do you see when you go out in nature?
- Plant Unit Powerpoint for Educators Part II/V Download at www. science powerpoint .com This is Part II/V of an educational unit about Plants for students in grades 5-8 which can be downloaded at Teaching Duration = 6+ weeks The Plant Topics Unit includes a five partinteractive and engaging Powerpoint Presentation of 1900 slides with built in class notes (Red Slides), lab activities, project ideas, discussion questions, assessments (Quiz Wiz), challenge questions with answers, videos, and much more. Text is in large print (32 font) and is placed at the top of each slide so it can seen and read from all angles of a classroom. A shade technique and color coded text helps to increase student focus and allows the teacher to control the pace of the lesson. The entire unit except for the videos can be edited to fit any curriculum or time requirement. Also included is an 14 page assessment that chronologically goes with the slideshow for nightly homework, as well as a 13 page modified assessment. 16 pages of class notes with images are also included for students who require assistance, as well as answer keys to both of the assessments for support professionals, teachers, and homeschool parents. 7 video shorts (FLV files) are provided and a slide within the slideshow cues teacher / parent when the videos are most relevant to play. Video shorts usually range from 2-7 minutes and are included in organized folders. Two Powerpoint review games are included (120+ slides each). Answers to the Powerpoint review games are provided in Powerpoint form so ...
- Moss Song We had to do this for Biology class. Acting silly and singing about moss, what could be better than that?!
- Fern *** The sperm from the antheridia of a fern travel to the archegonia of the hermaphroditic gametophyte. GO GO SPERM! Taken on 31 March 2009 in the Bryophytes lab. Kohler Illumination.
- Biology 1B - Lecture 2 - Algae, Mosses, Lower Vascular Plants General Biology
- Moss Life Cycle Plants such as moss reproduce in weird, wacky ways. They alternate generations between a gametophyte with half the number of chromosomes (haploid) and a sporophyte with the full number of chromosomes (diploid). This video by AP Biology students at La Junta High School dramatically reenacts the stages in the life cycle of moss.
- Creative Strategies for Life vs The Evolution of Death Science Fiction: However, the Helcionellids, which first appear over 540 million years ago in Early Cambrian rocks from Siberia and China, are thought to be early molluscs with rather snail-like shells. Shelled molluscs therefore predate the earliest trilobites. Although most helcionellid fossils are only a few millimeters long, specimens a few centimeters long have also been found, most with more limpet-like shapes. There have been suggestions that the tiny specimens were juveniles and the larger ones adults. More Science Fiction: The fungi probably colonized the land during the Cambrian (542--488.3 Ma), long before land plants. Fossilized hyphae and spores recovered from the Ordovician of Wisconsin (460 Ma) resemble modern-day Glomerales, and existed at a time when the land flora likely consisted of only non-vascular bryophyte-like plants. Prototaxites, which was probably a fungus or lichen, would have been the tallest organism of the late Silurian. Fungal fossils do not become common and uncontroversial until the early Devonian (416--359.2 Ma), when they are abundant in the Rhynie chert, mostly as Zygomycota and Chytridiomycota. At about this same time, approximately 400 Ma, the Ascomycota and Basidiomycota diverged, and all modern classes of fungi were present by the Late Carboniferous (Pennsylvanian, 318.1--299 Ma). Real Science: Mycology is the branch of biology concerned with the systematic study of fungi, including their genetic and biochemical properties, their ...
- BONSAI NEW EASY METHOD # 105-SURFACE MOSS-ACACIA AND BALD CYPRESS WE DISCUSS SURFACE MOSS AND ITS USE AS A COVER FOR THE SPHAGNUM MOSS TO MAKE YOUR TREE LOOK LIKE IT IS IN A MORE NATURAL SETTING.
- Lake Bemidji Ice Divers Certification, Final Dive First Time Ice Diving, HD video Camera
- 20 - Evolution of Plants Plants... how did they get here? Bryant tells.
- Liverwort - An Example of a Lower Vascular Plant
- Mull Hazelwoods Landward Highlighting the importance of Atlantic hazel-woods for rare lichens and Hazel Gloves fungus Hypocreopsis rhododendri. Shot mostly at Treshnish, Mull and nearby Tostary. Shots of rare lichen Pseudocyphellaria norvegica.
- World culture heritage Huangshan Mountain 黃山 Mount Huang, also known as Huangshan (Chinese: 黄山; pinyin: Huángshān; literally "Yellow Mountain"), is a mountain range in southern Anhui province in eastern China. The area is well known for its scenery, sunsets, peculiarly-shaped granite peaks, Huangshan Pine trees, and views of the clouds from above. Mount Huang is a frequent subject of traditional Chinese paintings and literature, as well as modern photography. Today, it is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and one of China's major tourist destinations. Physical features for which Mount Huang is known include sunrises, pine trees, "strangely jutting granite peaks", and views of clouds touching the mountainsides on more than 200 days out of the year. The Huangshan mountain range comprises many peaks, some more than 1000 meters (3250 feet) high. The three tallest and best-known peaks are Lotus Peak (Lian Hua Feng, 1864 m), Bright Summit Peak (Guang Ming Ding, 1840 m), and Celestial Peak (Tian Du Feng, literally Capital of Heaven Peak, 1829 m). The World Heritage Site covers a core area of 154 square kilometres and a buffer zone of 142 square kilometres. The mountains were formed in the Mesozoic, about 100 million years ago, when an ancient sea disappeared due to uplift. Later, in the Quaternary Period, the landscape was shaped by the influence of glaciers. he vegetation of the area varies with altitude: Below 1100 meters, moist forest can be found; deciduous forest stretches ...
- Magical or Molecule (a poem) ***(SUBTITLES available)*** I wrote this poem in August of 2002. At the time I was taking my first semester of upper level science courses in college, and I was starting to think about scientific concepts in relation to religion for the first time. As a result of this poem I began to write down observations and questions I had about reality -- topics which turned into a lengthy essay, whose chapters are now episodes in my series, "Discovering Religion". ----------------------------------------------------------- "Magical or Molecule" Along the banks of languid streams In the brooding dawn A bryophyte, struggling for life Inspires understanding of ages gone Or was it budding plumes of faith That catalyzed thought in the hazy gloom Through wanton orders given by a Ghost His Son, or the Father who plays host To molecular architecture Of every nebulae and galaxy Weaving laws and logic Within the fabric of reality Birthed of the elements Suckling nature and wisdom Rear seeds of doubt That grow into suspicion Of lofty held ideals Seductive and diabolical A distinction must be made Magical or molecule Are we from clay Shaped in a form Godly, dying But brilliant as stars Or are we of a substance That constructs the Universe Which gave life to Earth And possibly Mars We are divided By prejudice and superstition Intolerance and tradition Our differences not celebrated But counted as flaws For when our beliefs Inhibit understanding They deny us the strength To tear down the walls Of ...
- 21 - Alternation of Generations Plants have 2 generations. Bryant has an explanation.
- Bryophyta *** Hot boy plant sperm flies off to find hot girl eggs. Reproduction for this plant moss species occurs when male gametes are dispersed via wind and fertilize female gametes. Filmed on Thompson Island, Boston Harbor National Parks Area.
- Mosses-Bryophyte life cycle
- Looking Down 1 A photo journey through the mosses of Sequoia National Park
- Pterygoneurum lamellatum Pterygoneurum lamellatum is a moss of the West and High Arctic with both standard and Crossidioid photosynthetic elaborations on the ventral surface of the costa.
- AP Biology: Learn The Moss Life Cycle This is a detailed video about the Moss Life Cycle for AP Biology.
- Moss Reproduction Mosses alternate between the haploid gametophyte and the diploid sporophyte during their life cycles.
- ticker Naomi Campbell's manner for Relief entertainment ticker Kate Moss, Gerri Halliwell, Alexandra Burke, Pixie Geldoff, The Saturday's and many more astatine Naomi Campbell's manner for alleviation show. . travel us on chirrup astatine
- CibodasGarden The most unique garden in Indonesia and even in this world, that worth to be visited is moss garden. The location of this garden is in Cibodas Botanical Garden on the slope of Gede Pangrango Mountain at Cimacan village, Pacet, Cianjur, West Java. The elevation of the garden is 1275 meters above sea level and the temperature is 17 27 Celsius. Moss for many people is considered as a useless plant and has to be removed. Actually, this kind of plant is not useless, it can be useful as well. Some people in Indonesia, traditionally uses it to be medicine for diarrhea, hepatitis, skin and eye problem. The other useful role of moss or bryophyte is keeping the soils humidity, produce oxygen and absorb air pollutants. Being part of the Cibodas Botanical Garden, this moss garden is the only outdoor bryophyte garden in the world and it has the most collection of moss species. The moss garden is built for the purpose of education, conservation and tourism. For now on it has more than 216 species of moss such as Polythrichum, spagnum, Usnea, Marchantia, etc. The mosses are collected from the Indonesian forests such as from Cibodas itself, Sumatra and Kalimantan. The garden is designed specially to be the place for moss or bryophyte can be grown. Some areas are wet, shaded or exposed and some mosses are attached to the trees or wood. The landscape is also built artistically just like the miniature of Gede Pangrango mountain, the map of the Botanical garden, valley, river, waterfall and ...
- Spotting Bryophytes: A guide A video I made for a presentation in Biology. Check out a site my friends and I run at . Send in your pictures!
- Mathematics 16B - Lecture 22 ***ytic Geometry and Calculus
- AP Biology: Seedless Plants Watch more free lectures and examples of AP Biology at Other subjects include Algebra 1/2, Pre Calculus, Geometry, Pre Algebra, Calculus, Statistics, Chemistry, Physics, Organic Chemistry, and Computer Science. -All lectures are broken down by individual topics -No more wasted time -Just search and jump directly to the answer
- Bryophyte Biology, Plants, Bryophyte, Shaadi, Abughazaleh
- Biology 1B - Lecture 30: Origin of land plants / - Bryophyte General Biology
- Nonvascular Plants | Biology To purchase this program please visit Segment from the program Kingdom Plantae: Builders of Biomes. DVD Description Our Plant DVD starts by looking at the watery origins of modern land plants before looking at the adaptations that have evolved in plants and enabled them to spread to nearly every corner of the Earth. These adaptations include: roots, which anchor plants and absorb water and nutrients from the soil; vessels, that conduct water and nutrients throughout a plant; lignin, which stiffens and supports plants enabling them to grow taller; pollen, which frees plants from a dependence on water for reproduction; and fruits, which entice animals to unwittingly spread a plants seeds far and wide.
- Juan Benavides - Botany 2010 Effect of deforestation in palm-epiphytic bryophyte communities in a cloud forest in the northern Andes. Co-author: Carlos Gutierrez Cloud forest is one of the most diverse and yet one of the most endangered ecosystems in the tropics. Epiphytic bryophytes are extremely diverse and abundant in this ecosystem were the palms are a dominant element. Forest clearing creates new environments on the isolated trees that have been considered a refugee for "rare" canopy species, and the relationship of these "isolated" communities with forest communities is considered to be distant. We propose that the new communities generated by the clearing are a combination of a subset of drought tolerant species from the forest and arrivals from disturbance tracking species. We ***yzed the changes in bryophyte diversity patterns between forests and a man-made grasslands and how this patterns were related to the distribution of locally rare species. We sampled 99 plots in 11 individuals of the palm Dictyocaryum lamarckianum for a total effective sampling area of 15.9 m2. Our results showed a decrease in the number of species from the bottom to the top of the palm and from the forest to the grassland. Rare species were mostly concentrated in the forest independently from the height. Changes in species vertical distribution showed a shift of 4 m downward in average of the species in grasslands relative to forests. Ordination of the plots using NMDS provided evidence that change in species ...
twitter about bryophyte
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about bryophyte
“IAB blog second year. The IAB blog site is very much alive, as it starts its third year. of bryophytes to become active collaborators to add blog content”
— IAB blog: IAB blog second year,
“Recent Forum Articles. Lizard Brains and the poverty of public Copyright © 2010 Values Forum of New World Encyclopedia - All Rights Reserved Posts Feed”
— Lizard Brains and the poverty of public discourse " Values,
“One of the guiding principles of horticulture is right place, right plant. It stands to reason that we should apply this guideline when moss gardening. Because bryophyte knowledge is beyond your desires and you'd like to just find out the right place, right plant answers, eventually this Blog will”
— Right Plant, Right Place | Mountain Moss,
“By ganderson, on November 7th, 2010% If you listen to some of the Republican leaders gloating after the Bryophyte. Harriet Beecher Stowe. Copyright © 2010 Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness, Version 4.0 - All Rights Reserved”
— 07 " November " 2010 " Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of, blog.ganderson.us
“books bryological times bryophyte photo of the week news websites A blog discussing moss and bryophyte biology, including mosses in the news, comm”
— IAB blog Blog - Information, Comments, Reviews,
“Well, I was invited to participate in a new blog carnival called Berry Go Round. Apr 17-23, 2010 - Bryophyte Excursion in Freiburg, Germany”
— Moss Plants and More: A New Blog Carnival,
“1) We participate in the annual four day John Child Bryophyte Workshop, collecting mosses, lichens, and ferns. I'm just back from the John Child Bryophyte Workshop for 2009, which I helped organise (along with Massey University's Lara”
— Search Results hawke " Te Papa's Blog, blog.tepapa.govt.nz