- Broadcasting is the distribution of audio and video content to a dispersed audience via radio, television, or other, often digital transmission media. Receiving parties may include the general public or a relatively large subset of thereof. — “Broadcasting Information (Satellite, Antenna) @ ”,
- Within the broadcasting industry, 73 percent of workers were employed in television and Broadcasting provided about 316,000 wage and salary jobs in 2008. — “Broadcasting”, bls.gov
- Broadcasting is the distribution of audio and video content to a dispersed audience via radio, television, or other, often digital transmission media. Receiving parties may include the general public or a relatively large subset of thereof. Broadcasting antenna in Stuttgart. — “Broadcasting - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- broadcasting Transmission of sound or images by radio or television. After Guglielmo Marconi 's discovery of wireless broadcasting in 1901, radio. — “broadcasting: West's Encyclopedia of American Law (Full”,
- Broadcast Automation. Streaming Servers. Sports. All-in-one stations. Personal Broadcasting Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player. — “Darim | Broadcasting”, darim.tv
- PH 1-800-434-8400 | PO Box 2098 | OMAHA, NE | 68103-2098. — “Educational Media Foundation”,
- Definition of Broadcasting in the Legal Dictionary - by Free online English dictionary and encyclopedia. What is Broadcasting? Meaning of Broadcasting as a legal term. What does Broadcasting mean in law?. — “Broadcasting legal definition of Broadcasting. Broadcasting”, legal-
- The Internet Broadcasting Server is a software package composed of two With Internet Broadcasting Server, you can easily set up a pay-per-view broadcast by encrypting your data stream with a secret key. — “broadcasting Software - Free Download broadcasting - Top 4”, top4
- Watch full episodes of your favorite PBS shows, explore music and the arts, find in-depth news ***ysis, and more. Home to Antiques Roadshow, Frontline, NOVA, PBS Newshour, Masterpiece and many others. Copyright© 1995 – 2010 Public Broadcasting Service (PBS). — “PBS: Public Broadcasting Service”,
- Broadcasting refers to a technical model of content distribution, a business model, and In NBC: America's Network, Michele Hilmes illustrates how the naming of NBC, the National Broadcasting Company, contains the core characteristics that broadcasting would take on in America. — “Broadcasting - Dead Media Archive”,
- Official site of the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation offers in-depth coverage of Canadian and international news, arts and entertainment, and sports, as well as radio and television programming guides. — “CBC.ca”, cbc.ca
- Fox network online, with show and schedule information, audio and video from popular Fox series, as well as news, sports, movies, and kids' programming. Don't miss the special sneak peek of @BobsBurgersFOX during the World Broadcast Premiere of The Simpsons Movie tonight starting at 8/7c!. — “”,
- Broadcasting definition, the act of transmitting speech, music, visual images, etc., as by radio or television. See more. — “Broadcasting | Define Broadcasting at ”,
- Buy broadcasting at BizRate, the best price comparison search engine on the web. Shop, compare and save when you buy online. — “broadcasting - Online Shopping at BizRate. Black Friday Deals”,
- broadcasting, electronic transmission of radio and television signals that are intended for general public reception, as distinguished from private signals that are directed to specific receivers. In its most common form, broadcasting may be. — “broadcasting -- Britannica Online Encyclopedia”,
- Broadcasting may involve auditory information only, as in radio, or visual, or a combination, as in television. Broadcasting was previously synonymous with "over the air" broadcasts, where the radio frequency spectrum is limited and thus regulated; but with the advent of direct. — “Broadcasting - New World Encyclopedia”,
- Having faced brickbats from all quarters, public broadcaster Doordarshan and SIS Live, the UK-based company that had the sole broadcasting rights for CWG games with a Rs 246-crore contract, today refuted allegations of impropriety, saying the deal Tribune Co. files reorganization plan. — “Industry:Broadcasting”,
- The American Broadcasting Company ( ABC ) is an American television network. The formal name of the operation is American Broadcasting Companies, Inc. — “American Broadcasting Company”,
- broadcasting, transmission of sound or images to a large number of receivers by radio or In the United States the first regularly scheduled radio broadcasts began in 1920 at 8XK (later KDKA) in Pittsburgh. — “broadcasting — ”,
- If you go the university route, understand that broadcasting is best learned behind a mic, and not in a classroom. Once on campus, immediately become involved with the campus radio station and seek a more experienced person to mentor you. The. — “Schools for broadcasting in North Carolina? Anyone know of”,
- Definition of broadcasting in the Online Dictionary. Meaning of broadcasting. Pronunciation of broadcasting. Translations of broadcasting. broadcasting synonyms, broadcasting antonyms. Information about broadcasting in the free online English. — “broadcasting - definition of broadcasting by the Free Online”,
related images for broadcasting
- broadcasting front jpg
- Fox Broadcasting
- smokesignalbroadcasting jpg
- press jpg
- fox broadcasting 009 jpg
- PHOTO OF THE WEEK This advertisement appeared in Broadcasting Magazine on May 29 1989 to promote the sale of the series to syndicated television Want more pictures Take a look at our
- Construction and the Changing Environment Communications and Broadcasting Updated Pathways The Environment
- BROADCASTING jpg
- Academics Case Closed Service Broadcasting Hope
- 담수직파재배시 잡초방제
- SYNDICATION PROMOTION Broadcasting Magazine May 8 1989
- Broadcasting From Home 1984
- SBS Broadcasting
- over to host number two If it s a large file it might tie up both hosts and the Ethernet connections and wires in between them for several seconds or maybe even several minutes Because they are interconnected through Hub number two and because of the way Hubs work that Hub is going to broadcast all of that traffic to all of the other connectors to which it is
- Protest over BBC s refusal to broadcast Gaza appeal By Subhabrata Das
- Kjisik Oy Trevor Harris ja Taru Niskanen ehdotuksellaan Mediatetris Tamperelaisen Arkkitehtitoimisto Pekka Lassilan Pekka Lassila Janne Kantee Annika Ritola Tuomas Arnala ehdotus Auteur palkittiin lunastuksella Julk 8 2007 ks myös AU 9 2007 www arhliit ee
- Broadcasting Ourselves Technology http www youtube com blog
- norville broadcasting jpg
- 2007 01 30 kwangju broadcasting jpg
- broadcasting jpg
- Wild Rose Foundation website Thank you Terry and Cindy Babiy of Peace River Broadcasting
- Fox Broadcasting
- newcastle broadcasting centre big jpg
- centutylogo9 png
- broadcasting 1 jpg
- WHIZ Broadcasting
- 5 steps to effective email marketing Below is a diagram illustrating a workflow for effectively creating your client database through to reporting Followed with an explanation of each step 1 Database setup There are a number of ways to collect subscribers for your marketing database Depending on your business you can normally start by looking at existing client
- http www nextlevelpr com marketingpix VictorMannuelle jpg http www nextlevelpr com marketingpix ASCAP jpg http www nextlevelpr com marketingpix broadcasting jpg http www nextlevelpr com marketingpix BudBimbo jpg
- myrtletown wifi broadcasting jpg
- 83 Rivington St Kingsland Viaduct Shoreditch EC2A 3AY 07800 600 100 7 1 £9 ADV As part of 2009 s Red Bull Music Academy programme in London this special edition of Broad Casting features a unique collaboration between Tony Allen The Hypnotic Brass Ensemble as well
- 400px liberman broadcasting tower era jpg
- THE BUILDING OF EXTRA TV AT ZAKAKI LIMASSOL
- Webcasting Broadcasting jpg
- To wach a broadcasting program A network monitor can be used to watch a broadcasting program
- Nobel Arkitekter A S lle kuva oikealla ja toisen palkinnon sai helsinkiläinen toimisto Arkkitehtitoimisto Harris ja Kjisik Oy Trevor Harris ja Taru Niskanen ehdotuksellaan Mediatetris Tamperelaisen Arkkitehtitoimisto Pekka Lassilan Pekka Lassila Janne Kantee Annika Ritola Tuomas Arnala ehdotus Auteur palkittiin lunastuksella Julk 8 2007 ks myös
- Daily Dose Watch The Video Internal CPB Report Charges Former Chair Tomlinson with Ethics Violations Uncovers Cryptic Emails With White House Staff The investigation conducted by the Corporation s Inspector General
- newcastle broadcasting house big jpg
- Broadcasting MRJ jpg
related videos for broadcasting
- Sonny Eliot on 50 Years in Broadcasting When you talk to Sonny Eliot about his career, you're talking about the history of television. This interview, in 1997, celebrated 50 years on the air
- Starcraft 2: One Hatchery Ha Ha Ha, Two Hatcheries! Ha Ha Ha Trollcast #22 - FTW Broadcasting Proxy Pylons Are Sooooo 2010... Hilarious Starcraft 2 Dual Commentary in HD! "Home of the TROLLCAST" WEBSITE FACEBOOK TWITTER OFFICIAL THREAD REDDIT ORIGINAL SONGS PAYPAL DONATE EMAIL FTWBROADCASTING@
- Elon Musk on Letterman ~ ©CBS Broadcasting Inc. ©CBS Broadcasting Inc.
- Comeback Kid - Broadcasting "Broadcasting" a great track by Comeback Kid. *** Punk.
- HAARP CBC Broadcast Weather control part 1 Here's a report on HAARP, an expirement made by USA to engineer the weather.
- Beau Knows Broadcasting Beau Ryan shows us how to be a sports broadcaster.
- BONES - Preview #1 from "The Blackout In The Blizzard" airing 3/17! Catch BONES on THU at 9/8c! bit.ly ('Like' on Facebook) bit.ly (Follow on Twitter) Watch full episodes: bit.ly
- Sony HD XDCAM EX3 Professional Broadcast Camcorder - Sony HD XDCAM EX3 Professional Broadcast Camcorder with solid state recording. Please see: for more information.
- Mister Rogers defending PBS to the US Senate In 1969, Fred Rogers appeared before the United States Senate Subcommittee on Communications. His goal was to support funding for PBS and the Corporation for Public Broadcasting, in response to significant proposed cuts by President Nixon.
- Gou Miyagi - overground broadcasting skate video Gou Miyagi's part from Overground Broadcasting a film by The Far East Skate Network. Mostly made by Takahiro Morita the music is: Juzu aka Moochy - Snake Head Koza interview:
- N900: Broadcasting live streaming video with QIK app Nokia N900 explored in 30 seconds. See how easy it is to stream live video using Qik.
- FRINGE - Preview #2 from "Os" airing 3/11! Catch FRINGE on FRI at 9/8c! bit.ly ('Like on Facebook) bit.ly (Follow on Twitter) Watch full episodes: bit.ly
- FRINGE - Fridays Reanimated Catch FRINGE on FRI at 9/8c! bit.ly ('Like on Facebook) bit.ly (Follow on Twitter) Watch full episodes: bit.ly
- make.tv - WEB TV and live broadcasting - Tutorial #1 - First steps
- Starcraft 2: No One Wants To Lose The Gosu Tab Trollcast #23 - FTW Broadcasting What lengths would you go to ensure you win the Gosu Tab? Would you sacrifice it all for the Jpeg of a Trophy? Opportunities like that are once in a lifetime. Hilarious Starcraft 2 Dual Commentary in HD! "Home of the TROLLCAST" INTRO BY WEBSITE FACEBOOK TWITTER OFFICIAL THREAD REDDIT ORIGINAL SONGS PAYPAL DONATE EMAIL FTWBROADCASTING@
- BONES - Preview #1 from "A Killer In The Crosshairs" airing 3/10! Catch BONES on THU at 9/8c! bit.ly ('Like' on Facebook) bit.ly (Follow on Twitter) Watch full episodes: bit.ly
- Desert Storm Begins During News Broadcast 1/2 The first bombs begin to fall on Baghdad. Caught live on ABC Nightly News with Peter Jennings. As with all newscasts of the event, no live video was available at that time. Date: 1/16/91.
- Virtual DJ Tutorial - Broadcasting or Creating an Online Radio Station or Stream (part 4) Please note that none of the statements made in this tutorial are 100% accurate, and you may need a license to broadcast music over the internet. Consult with Ascap or BMI, or a legal consultant for 100% accuracy on Online Broadcast Rules and Regulations.
- Television broadcasting in The Third Reich TV Station Paul Nipkow 1935-1944. Source of images:
- [DVD] Radiohead - Saitama 2008 [TV Broadcast] More Radiohead YouTube HD! Thanks to MiniDJBeirne for the idea of uploading this concert, and I hope that they don't mind the fact I went and did it. They are more than welcome to link into this video if they want. Track Listing ------------- 15 Step Just There There All I Need Weird Fishes/Arpeggi The Gloaming Optimistic Jigsaw Falling Into Place Idioteque Fake Plastic Trees Bodysnatchers Videotape Paranoid Android Reckoner Everything In Its Right Place My Iron Lung How To Disappear Completely DVD Torrent (Requires purelivegigs registration) DVD Burning Help; (I hope this works, but if it doesn't, don't come to me!)
- late world with zach from zach's home (part1) late world with zach from zach's home part 1 of 3 guests: albert (zach's neighbor), erik estrada, ricki lake and art alexakis of the band everclear
- The Big Four: Metallica, Slayer, Megadeth, Anthrax - broadcast via satellite The Big Four: Metallica, Slayer, Megadeth, Anthrax - broadcast via satellite to select movie theatres Tuesday, June 22 For one night only, metalheads around the world can experience history: On Tuesday, June 22, Metallica, Slayer, Megadeth and Anthrax perform on one stage together, and through the wonders of satellite technology, you can be part of this historic concert event, broadcast exclusively to select movie theatres around the world. Beyond the limited European festival dates, there are not additional tour dates planned for this extraordinary line-up. For Tickets: GLOBAL CINEMA DISTRIBUTION - BY Experience Inc. ()
- FCC Push to Sovietize Broadcast Media in America!! Kurt Nimmo www.prisonplanet.tv December 7, 2010 Back in June, we reported on a plan by the FCC and the feds to regulate content on the internet. Since that time, the agency that controls the broadcast communications medium "in the public interest" has proposed a scheme to regulate content sent out over the airwaves. FCC bureaucrat Copps tells BBC "American media has a bad case of substance abuse." Last week FCC Commissioner Michael Copps suggested broadcasters be subject to a new "public values test" every four years. Copps said that the test would make a broadcaster's license renewal contingent upon evidence that they meet a prospective set of federal criteria. Broadcasters would have to prove to the FCC and the government they have made a meaningful commitment to public affairs and news programming (as determined by the government). They would have to prove they are committed to diversity programming, report to the government about which shows they plan to air, require greater disclosure about who funds political ads and devote 25 percent of their prime-time coverage to local news, according to a story posted by The Hill. In short, the FCC is moving toward a state-run media no different than the one in the Soviet Union and any number of crackpot dictatorships around the world. Rep. Joe Barton of Texas asked Copps whether "five commissioners can do a better job of ensuring that Americans have access to a wide diversity of content and viewpoints than ...
- Setanta Sports News ceasing broadcasting The moment when Setanta News ended due to going into administration earlier today (23rd June 2009)
- BROADCAST SELECTION: "Stretch Out", Delores 'Honey' Sykes Remember Sunday 'night' church? This is how it was under Apostle Dr. Richard D. Henton, at any given Sunday evening service. Only a scant number of large Pentecostal churches now even hold in the PM on weekends. Nevertheless, Delores "Honey" Sykes, formerly of the Chicago Duncanaires, delivers her all in this song, which pulls this congregation 'into the aisles' at this rendition. This was the only time in nearly 25 years of live broadcasting that Pastor Henton 'reacted' to the choir's selection in his microphone on-air. The Spirit was so high, I don't even think he got to his sermon afterwards! Again, my father Lee Spearman directed this 1996 live radio broadcast/telecast of the Breakthrough Hour. Eric Jackson is operating the hand-held camera. Linda Goodwin uses the main camera, and Teddy Simmons mans camera one. Camera two, was perched on the roof (my idea for great overheads in absense of a jib, until we moved to a new location in 1998). The announcer here is my mother Florida Spearman. The late Steve Ross directs, Willie Harmon and Larry Robinson organ and piano, Leander Taylor is on the drums, John Henton plays bass, and in the audience on the front row is the First Lady Carolyn D. Henton wearing royal blue.
- The Greatest Sports Broadcasting Of All Time this is quite possibly the funniest commentary for a football game i have ever heard
- CBSNews: UFO Crash in Needles, CA 4th Broadcast 11/6/08 Watch This One First: A lot of people have been watching this video, but only about 1000 watched the original newscast of the UFO crash. I wonder if people have been searching the area down there near Needles. UFO crash in Needles, California on 5/14/08. Military shows up 15 minutes later to haul object away. "MIB" shows up to question residents. This is the 4th CBS Broadcast on the story.
- Far East Skate Network Headquarters Nakano A collection of Japanese skaters from Overground Broadcasting a film by The Far East Skate Network. Mostly made by Takahiro Morita BUY IT! music: One Peace Session Band - Break Shot
- BONES - Preview #4 from "The Daredevil In The Mold" airing 2/10! Catch BONES on THU at 9/8c! bit.ly ('Like' on Facebook) bit.ly (Follow on Twitter) Watch full episodes: bit.ly
- Brule' in concert on SD Public Broadcasting NO COVER, NO MINIMUM Returns to SDPB TV with Brulé The classic early 1980s South Dakota Public Broadcasting local music series NO COVER, NO MINIMUM is returning to SDPB Television with a new generation of musical talents who are from or performing in South Dakota. The season begins with Brulé and AIRO at 10 pm CT/ 9 MT Saturday, Nov.10 (after the football game). The session was recorded before a live studio audience in the SDPB Television Studio on the University of South Dakota campus. The session is available at , as well. Brulé (Paul LaRoche) and his band, AIRO (American Indian Rock Opera), have become one of the top-selling Native American recording groups with more than a million CDs sold worldwide. Brulé has made national appearances on Regis and Kathie Lee, CNN Worldbeat, QVC, and others. This month, the group earned two 2007 national honors at the NAMMYs (Native American Music Awards): Best Duo or Group and Best New Age Recording for "Kinship." In 2006, the Native American Music Academy awarded Brulé Best Compilation Recording for "The Collection" while his band AIRO walked away with Group of the Year for its release "Tatanka." NO COVER, NO MINIMUM is expected to air about once a month.
- Comeback Kid - Broadcasting... (video) © 2007 WMG Broadcasting... (video)
- BILL MOYERS JOURNAL | Preview: Wendell Potter pt 2 | PBS insurance companies vs. Michael Moore. Bill Moyers interviews former health insurance industry executive Wendell Potter, who left the field after almost 20 years to become a health reform advocate. Check out Potters take on the campaign against Michael Moores film Sicko and tune in to Bill Moyers Journal, Friday, July 10, 2009 at 9PM on PBS (check local listings for his experiences inside the health insurance industry, their work fighting a public option, and the insurance companies close ties to Washington. The entire interview will be available after broadcast at
- Brian Puspos Choreography - Foreplay by Tank feat. Chris Brown I've been meaning to release this piece 2 months ago with a concept video, but I never had the time and I didn't have the resources. I was always into rehearsal videos anyways. Straight to the point, and it reminds me of the grind from when I first started As you guys know, working with Chris Brown was always my main dream. I couldn't see myself dancing for any another artist. Excellent performer and has amazing music! I made this piece as if I were Chris Brown and the ArchiTEKS were his dancers. It was awesome to play around with different formations utilizing both '"Chris Brown" and dancers equally. As far as the creating process of the choreography, I just had fun with the word play and his runs. Hope you enjoy! I don't mean to choreograph to his songs on purpose. I dance to good music and I like songs about *** ;) The apparel we are wearing during this rehearsal is a new clothing line called 'B Yourself'. The message is self explanatory. To my life, to my choreography, and ect. Never fade into the background! I've always said be a first rated version of yourself instead of a second rated version of someone else. Support! Join fan page Dancers: Brian Puspos Patrick Lam Alan Truong Brian Fucanan Mark Fucanan Follow /MosWantedCrew We have big things coming up in 2011. Time to shock this world!
- BONES - Preview #3 from "The Blackout In The Blizzard" airing 3/17! Catch BONES on THU at 9/8c! bit.ly ('Like' on Facebook) bit.ly (Follow on Twitter) Watch full episodes: bit.ly
- BONES - Preview #2 from "The Blackout In The Blizzard" airing 3/17! Catch BONES on THU at 9/8c! bit.ly ('Like' on Facebook) bit.ly (Follow on Twitter) Watch full episodes: bit.ly
- WTH.TV Is Now Broadcasting! Follow Avril on WTH.TV as she travels to Paris, England, Italy, Hong Kong, Japan, NYC and Canada to promote her new album Goodbye Lullaby. Goodbye Lullaby will be available everywhere March 8th. Pre order now on iTunes -
- William Shatner: A Giant of Broadcasting William Shatner was recently awarded a Giants of Broadcasting Award. Unable to attend the ceremony; he pre-recorded a short acceptance speech for the award. For more information on the Giants of Broadcasting award visit
- Starcraft 2: Let's Talk TV Trollcast #24 - FTW Broadcasting When you have to miss the latest episode of "Chuck" to play Starcraft 2... It's DEAD SERIOUS folks. Hilarious Starcraft 2 Dual Commentary in HD! "Home of the TROLLCAST" INTRO BY WEBSITE FACEBOOK TWITTER OFFICIAL THREAD REDDIT ORIGINAL SONGS PAYPAL DONATE EMAIL FTWBROADCASTING@
- FRINGE - Aftermath: Subject 13 Catch FRINGE on FRI at 9/8c! bit.ly ('Like on Facebook) bit.ly (Follow on Twitter) Watch full episodes: bit.ly
- Einy Broadcast : DigInfo DigInfo - movie.diginfo.tv Brothers has released a new Internet broadcasting solution that it has dubbed "Einy". Designed to meet needs on individuals aspiring to launch their own Internet radio broadcasts, this solution features two integrated core technologies Einy Broadcast and Einy On-Demand. Einy Broadcast enables users to set up and manage their Internet radio station at a low cost and avoid the high-priced server. Many people are using this unique network, and since the system is automatic, the data terminal will restart automatically even if the power goes cut. Users can easily embed DRM-digital rights management in their system, and the user recognition test prevents information leaks and maintain security. Einy Web Solution can be used in concert with Einy Broadcast to enable users to open a specific application and receive content from the channel ID embedded in the html document. The other technology, Einy On-Demand distributes a large amount of content, of several peta bytes or equivalent to roughly a millionn DVDs to a large number of users. System stability and cost effectiveness are enhanced in conjunction with an increase in the number of users. The system is capable of user recognition as well as monitoring when participants log on and off the system. In addition, cache memory partitioning makes it possible to prevent illegal access. Other applications that feature Einy technology include Einy Embedded Solution, Einy Edge Solution, and Web Solution.
twitter about broadcasting
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about broadcasting
“Thriving Public Service Broadcasting (PSB) distributed at times convenient for listeners This is one of the basic assumptions underlying the Public Service Broadcasting Forum”
— The Public Service Broadcasting Forum | openDemocracy,
“Research and review Fox Broadcasting jobs. Learn more about a career with Fox Broadcasting including all recent jobs, hiring trends, salaries, work environment and more”
— Fox Broadcasting Jobs Forum | ,
“Hello, every time or moment i'm opening my webcam i get the "server is busy" answer!i have a Toshiba L300D with it own webcam! Do i need another driver? or it is my modem traffic problem?Configuration: Windows Vista Internet Explorer 7.0”
“Discussion Boards Blog Event Calendar. Son Broadcasting Blog. Welcome to our new website. Posted by Son Broadcasting on May 08, 2009. We hope you enjoy our new website. Let us know what you think. Be sure to tune into our live telethon tonight as we celebrate our 25th anniversary”
— Son Broadcasting Network Pages >, sonbroadcasting.cc
“Broadcasting Scrapbook blog for easy listening, classical radio in the 1950's - 1990's”
— BROADCASTING Scrapbook Blog,
“I attended the first meeting of a new social media group this week and that experience has lubricated the mental gears of this Broadcasting Brain. I have some”
— Your blog is your power ring | Broadcasting Brain, broadcasting-
“Archived from groups: working.wireless (More info?) A new data broadcasting forum was just launched in September 04 at . This forum is a plac”
— New Data Broadcasting Forum - Wireless-General-Discussions,
“Students also have the opportunity to have their resumes and resume/portfolio DVDs evaluated by news directors, program directors, and general managers from broadcasting stations around the state. The Department of Broadcasting has over 1,000 alumni living around the world”
— Department of Broadcasting Blog, wiu.edu