- The blockade of Berlin was the first serious crisis of the Cold War. By 1948, the Western allies began moving towards consolidating their occupation zones in Western Germany into a single independent German state. They also imposed a blockade on West Berlin, cutting off all land and rail routes into. — “American Experience . Race for the Superbomb . Berlin”,
- Blockade definition, the isolating, closing off, or surrounding of a place, as a port, harbor, or city, by hostile ships or troops to prevent entrance or exit. See more. — “Blockade | Define Blockade at ”,
- Blockade running, and the use of small swift ships known as blockade runners, was the Confederacy's response to the Union blockade ordered by President Abraham Lincoln on April 19, 1861, one week after Confederate forces fired on Fort Sumter. — “Encyclopedia of Alabama: Blockade Running in the Civil War”,
- The right of blockade can not be confined to ports or fortified towns alone, as has been sometimes urged. Originally a blockade by sea was probably nothing more than the equivalent in maritime warfare of a blockade or siege on land in which the army investing the blockaded. — “Blockade”,
- Definition of blockade from Webster's New World College Dictionary. Meaning of blockade. Pronunciation of blockade. Definition of the word blockade. Origin of the word blockade. — “blockade - Definition of blockade at ”,
- blockade (plural blockades) The isolation of something, especially a port, in order to prevent commerce and traffic in or out. to blockade (third-person singular simple present blockades, present participle blockading, simple past and past participle blockaded). — “blockade - Wiktionary”,
- That, at least to this viewer, is the only thought that lingered after suffering through almost 90 minutes of Blockade. For political propaganda that offers only a few glimpses of the radiant Madeleine Carroll and nothing more, I recommend Blockade. — “Blockade (1938) - IMDb”,
- C47s unloading at Tempelhof Airport in Berlin, part of the airlift of supplies which broke the Soviet Union's 1948 land blockade of West Berlin Also, a blockade historically took place at sea, with the blockading power seeking to cut off all maritime transport from and to the blockaded. — “Blockade”,
- Blockade, Civil War | aaw_02_package.xml. Blockade, Civil War summary with 2 pages of encyclopedia entries, research information, and more. — “Blockade, Civil War Summary | ”,
- A blockade is structured in a number of rounds, in a best-of-five format. There is a fif*** minute break between each round, with an extra hour between rounds 3 and 4, for a total of one hour, fif*** minutes, should the blockade last that long. — “Blockade - YPPedia”,
- A maritime blockade, when it formed part of a siege, would obviously also be a close blockade, being part of the military cordon drawn round the besieged place. Even from the first, however, differences would begin to grow up in the conditions arising out of the operations on land and on sea. — “Blockade - LoveToKnow 1911”, 1911
- Blockade - from WN Network. WorldNews delivers latest Breaking news including World News, U.S., politics, business, entertainment, science, weather and sports news. Search News and archives in 44 languages. — “Blockade”,
- Blockade Produces Dante's Inferno Trailer for Electronic Arts and Blockade Entertainment is excited to announce it has produced the first Dante's Inferno video game trailer for Electroni Blockade Produces Lego Batman Animated Series. — “Blockade Systems Corp”,
- 1861 Cartoon map of the blockade. The Union Blockade was the closing of Confederate ports 1861-1865, during the American Civil War by the Union Navy, a form of economic warfare.. The U.S. Navy maintained a massive effort on the Atlantic and. — “Union Blockade - encyclopedia article - Citizendium”,
- Definition of blockade in the Online Dictionary. Meaning of blockade. Pronunciation of blockade. Translations of blockade. blockade synonyms, blockade antonyms. Information about blockade in the free online English dictionary and encyclopedia. — “blockade - definition of blockade by the Free Online”,
- BLOCKADE, international law. The actual investment of a port or place by a hostile force fully competent to cut off all communication therewith, so arranged or disposed as to be able to apply its force to every point of practicable access or approach to the port or place so invested. — “Blockade - Define Blockade at WordIQ Online Dictionary”,
- C47s unloading at Tempelhof Airport in Berlin, part of the airlift of supplies which broke the Soviet Union's 1948 land blockade of West Berlin Also, a blockade historically took place at sea, with the blockading power seeking to cut off all maritime transport from and to the blockaded. — “Wikiwak - Blockade”,
- blockade ( ) n. The isolation of a nation, area, city, or harbor by hostile ships or forces in order to prevent the entrance and exit of traffic and. — “blockade: Definition, Synonyms from ”,
- Definition of blockade in the Legal Dictionary - by Free online English dictionary and encyclopedia. What is blockade? Meaning of blockade as a legal term. What does blockade mean in law?. — “blockade legal definition of blockade. blockade synonyms by”, legal-
- The Union blockade took place between 1861 and 1865, during the American Civil War, when the Union Navy maintained a strenuous If, therefore, with a view to violate such blockade, a vessel shall approach, or shall attempt to leave. — “Union blockade - Reference”,
- The traditional concept of the blockade was confined, therefore, to the law of naval warfare. In order to be lawful, a naval blockade had to be formally declared and had to be effective, that is to say it had to be properly enforced by warships of the blockading State. — “Crimes Of War Project > The Book”,
- C47s unloading at Tempelhof Airport in Berlin, part of the airlift of supplies which broke the Soviet Union's 1948 land blockade of West Berlin. A blockade is an effort to cut off food, supplies, war material or communications from a particular area by force, either in part or totally. — “Blockade - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
related images for blockade
- Port protesters halt truck carrying Stryker armored vehicle from Iraq to be repaired at Fort Lewis Tuesday morning Nov 13 The protester in fatigues at left is an Iraq War veteran
- blockade jpg
- blockade jpg
- Blockade jpg
- Об Игре Что может противопоставить мощной военной машине фашистов маленькая страна без политических
- Und hier nun sämtliche Bilder als Desktopbild im Format 1024 mal 768 Bild 1 152KB Bild 2 117KB Bild 3 100KB
- British20Blockade11 jpg
- werfern und Tränengas haben nicht ausgereicht um den Protest zu verhindern Ein voller Erfolg für die Organisatoren von Block G8 die sich monatelang öffentlich vorbereitet hatten Die Polizei vor Ort wirkt resigniert sie ist präsent hat aber nicht genügend Kräfte um die 2000 Demonstranten die diesen Abschnitt blockieren wegzuschaffen Über der Blockade wehen
- BLOCKADE JPG
- but I won t allow you to haunt me the rest of my life So here I sit On this page Stuck I cannot read past this page I have but I can t seem to do it again Because I know what lies beyond If you are reading the Outlander series by Diana Gabaldon and have not yet read The
- Die Aktion war ein Beitrag zur Kampagne Tag ohne Abschiebungen Pressemitteilung als pdf Bild1 | Bild2 | Bild3 Mehr
- It doesn t take a lot to get people panicking in general When the panic involves the price of petrol before you know it people are filling their cars full and leaving the stations empty
- solyanoy blockade JPG
- mine workers blockade jpg
- blockade jpg
- Karte Blockade
- Dit alles is tegen de internationaal recht van de mens en toch steunt onze regering deze houding van de Israelische regering volledig luister naar Verhagen daarover
- CLICK ON THE PHOTO TO ENLARGE PHOTO BY HIMALAYA DARPAN Posted in
- blockade jpg
- By Nehez Meniooh Natives holding a road blockage at the entrance of the Amazonian town of Yurimaguas northern Peru June 9 let the lorries pass through for a couple of hours AFP Getty Images Ernesto
- Traffic Queuing
- tricky to erect requires a brave bunny unsafe if not well built Platform can be suspended from a variety of points and stabilised by rigging or lashing poles across the mono Don t leave it to swing It s dangerous
- damage blockade png
- bis an den Zaun selbst schafften es die Demonstranten indem sie in kleinere Gruppen aufgeteilt querfeldein spazierten Wie die Deeskalationsstrategie der Polizei dabei
- GO 3588 WWII German Naval Blockade Runners Badge Unmarked issue $375 00
- CU28 blockade jpg
- img img Blockades img img Silhouette changes img img
- Mission Issued Send a fleet to the port
- they have no chance against their galleons They are blockading my entire coast wich is making WS 17 for me That means I would have to give up some territory wich I of course wont So what should I do Get acces to their territory and beat them at land or build navy or just wait
- just incase Chances are I may never fire it or even draw it in a real situation but I have that ability to defend myself or another if the criminal will otherwise take a life or my own http business nmsu edu ~dboje nike image ce blockade jpg http www clearharmony net a images 2006 lawsuit 03 jpg
- blockade 2448 jpg
- Source Travis Air Museum As an initial response the Soviet forces simply declared that they would launch a separate currency for the Eastern zones referred to as the B Mark This however
- blockade 01 jpg
- tent up for blockade JPG
- Foto by Stefan Ziller Nicht nur im niedersächsischen Gorleben im ganzen Bundesgebiet erlebte die Anti Atom Bewegung in den Tagen vom 7 10 November diesen Jahres eine Renaissance Auch
- blockade1 jpg
- Listen to your Tunes while Protecting your Hearing I always wear hearing protection when working with powertools and I own and love my Peltor Worktunes Ear Muffs But in the summer months full coverage earmuffs are awfully warm to wear as
- blockade jpg
related videos for blockade
- The Endless Blockade @ The Mr Roboto Project - 2.27.10 - Part 1 of 2 Part 1 of 2 of The Endless Blockade headlining the second to last show ever at the 722 Wood St location of The Mr Roboto Project in Pittsburgh, PA.
- The Berlin Blockade
- Is Israel's blockade legal? Douglas Guilfoyle, a maritime legal expert at the University College of London, discusses whether Israel's raid on the Gaza aid flotilla - and it's blockade of Gaza - are legal under international law.
- The Silent War: Israel's Blockade of Gaza Israels blockade of Gaza has been in place for almost three years. Building on existing closures and restrictions, the blockade means the delay or denial of a broad range of items food, industrial, educational, medical deemed "non-essential" for a population largely unable to be self-sufficient at the end of decades of occupation. The blockade prevents access by sea, land and air, effectively closing off a population of 1.5 million Palestinians from the outside world. This short film examines what the blockade means for the people of Gaza, as they struggle to rebuild their lives over a year after Operation Cast Lead.
- Focus on Gaza - The Blockade - 13 March 09 - Part 2 In this week's show we look at how the Israeli blockade continues to hinder life in Gaza. We have an interview with George Galloway and feature a new campaign by an Israeli anti-blockade group. Plus we follow one fishermen as he tries to provide food for his family.
- Monsanto Blockade.Seed The Truth. Monsanto plant shut down by activists Rotterdam May 17 2010 (Bergeschenhoek) Action group Round Up Monsanto successfully shut down the main Monsanto plant in the Netherlands, formally De Ruiter Seeds. Forty activists chained themselves to the entrance gate at the wake of day and prevented personnel from entering the office buildings and greenhouses. Thierry Boyer, head of Monsanto's European vegetable division, contacted his superiors and decided not to press charges.As a result the police will not interfere. " The company will be effectively close for the day", the police chief in charge confirmed. Clearly Monsanto is afraid of more negative publicity connecting the company to a police eviction, and prefers to close down the plant where 350 people are employed. Many employees welcomed the action and said they were not happy with the take over of De Ruiter Seeds by Monsanto in 2008. This action is part of the growing world wide resistance against Monsanto and other multinational agro-businesses. Banners on the gates and on the Monsanto logo on the premises said: "Monopoly on food and toxic agriculture - the world according to Monsanto" and "Imagine a world without poison and without GMO's - a world without Monsanto". De Ruiter Seeds is the 3d Dutch vegetable seed company that was bought up by Monsanto in recent years. With these acquisitions the company aims to monopolise the vegetable seed market. Monsanto is part of the 'Round Table of Responsible Soy' (RTRS), a ...
- Inside story- Gaza Blockade- 24 Aug 08- Part 2 Activits arrive in the Gaza strip to stress the plight of the people in that area. Inside story asks: Is this another failed attempt or the beginning of a process to end the siege?
- UN to press Israel to lift Gaza blockade over Freedom Flotilla attack? Turkey has proposed a draft statement on the Israeli attack on the humanitarian mission convoy off the coast of Gaza at the urgent UN security council session in New York.
- A Sop? Israel 'easing' Gaza land blockade, sea routes closed Israel says it's easing its land blockade of Gaza, hoping to quell international criticism over the country's attack on ships carrying aid to the region. However, the naval cordon that was at the root of the deadly raid last month, will remain in place.
- ACE COMBAT 04 MUSIC: Blockade (2001) Composed by Keiki Kobayashi, music director of the Ace Combat series since AC04. As of right now, he's arguably the most popular composer on the Namco Sound Team...
- Barriere Lake / Second Blockade of Highway 117 / After exhausting all political avenues, the Algonquins of Barriere Lake and many non-native supporters have blockaded highway 117 for a second time. Last time the community, including Elders, youth and children, were met with a brutal police response. Riot cops used tear gas and pain compliance, instead of negotiators. This time without tear gas, but with targeted arrests of leaders of the community. The police response has drawn criticism from international human rights groups, the Chiefs of Ontario, and the Christian Peacemaker Team. Scenes of police violence were not obtained by editor of this video.
- Israel's Deadly Blockade Tensions are sky high in the Middle East in the aftermath of Israel's deadly raid on ships delivering aid to Palestinians in Gaza, Richard Roth reports.
- The Mandalorian Blockade is Broken As part of his accounting of recent events in the galaxys timeline, Master Gnost-Dural, Keeper of the Jedi Archives, has entered a new holorecord on the subject of the Mandalorian Blockade. BTC 7 - A Mandalorian blockade is positioned along the Republics primary trade route resulting in famine and unrest amongst the colonies. A daring smuggler known as Hylo Visz attempts the unthinkable, to take down the intimidating fleet of Mandalorian ships and deliver the much needed goods to the people of Coruscant. Watch the second holorecord entry, The Mandalorian Blockade is Broken, narrated by actor Lance Henriksen. Original Posting:
- Gaza on Drugs: 'Happy Pill' lifts blockade mood Direct peace talks between Israel and the Palestinians are set to resume next week in Washington DC Meanwhile, Gazans, whose future is to be debated at the meeting, are living with the harsh reality of an Israeli blockade. Growing numbers have even been resorting to drugs.
- Crude Awakening - Coryton Refinery Oil Blockade Hundreds of demonstrators have stopped 375000 gallons of fuel from leaving a depot after blockading the road to an oil refinery. Police were forced to close the road after 100's of protesters created several blockades along the only road route to the refinary. One block of 12 women handcuffed themselves to lorries parked to deliberately block the main road leading to the Coryton refinery in Es***. Demonstrators stopped traffic getting to and from the site, exacerbating climate change.
- Berlin Blockade and Airlift A contemporary film of the Berlin crisis, July 1948
- Star Wars Lego Blockade Runner Full Size Part 2 Hosted By Me...Built by Craig Stevens... Part 2
- New LEGO Star Wars Blockade Runner Pictures and News! Take a look at the first official images of the Tantive IV playset. Weighing in at 1408 pcs, it includes 5 minifigs including an exclusive Captain Antilles minifigure. It will be available starting in September for a cool price of $149.99 (CA $199.99 / UK £ 97.86 / DE € 149.99). Heres the official Press Release: The Star Wars™ saga begins! Blasting through space with Darth Vaders Star Destroyer in pursuit, the Tantive IV blockade runner carries Princess Leia, C-3PO and R2-D2 on a vital mission for the Rebel Alliance. Celebrate the entire Star Wars saga with this all-new version of the very first starship seen in the films! The Tantive IV features an opening ***pit, rotating and elevating turbo laser cannons, rotating radar dish, removable roof section and interior command center. It also includes an opening compartment with removable cargo transport vehicle and 2 detachable escape pods for the droids to make their getaway with the Death Star plans! Includes Princess Leia, C-3PO, R2-D2, Captain Antilles and Rebel Trooper minifigures. Measures 20.5″ (52 cm) x 7.5″ (19 cm) x 5.5″ (14 cm). · Includes 5 minifigures: Princess Leia, C-3PO, R2-D2, Captain Antilles and a Rebel Trooper! · Open the ***pit and place 2 minifigures inside! · Turbo laser cannons on top and bottom can rotate and elevate · Features a removable roof! · Lots of interior details including Leias desk and command center with seats for 2 minifigures! · Open the storage compartment to reveal the cargo ...
- Siege takes toll on Gaza children International pressure has been mounting on Israel to lift its blockade of Gaza since the deadly raid on an aid flotilla bound for the Palestinian territory. The UN has said 80 per cent of people there depend on food hand-outs. But Israeli officials insist that there is no humanitarian crisis in the enclave. UN aid workers inside Gaza, however, see a different reality. Al Jazeera's Nicole Johnston reports from Gaza, where it has been reported that about 14 per cent of children suffer from stunted growth due to malnutrition. [June 13, 2010]
- Israel's blockade causes water crisis in Gaza - 14 Sept 09 Before the Israeli blockade of the Gaza Strip was imposed, several repair works were under way to improve sanitation in the area. But the projects have now been on hold for more than three years due to the siege. The United Nations says the water system in Gaza is on the verge of collapse. Al Jazeera's Sherine Tadros, reporting from Gaza, explains how overworked and outdated pipelines are polluting the water and making Palestinians ill.
- Inside story- Gaza blockade- 24 Aug 08- Part 1 Activits arrive in the Gaza strip to stress the plight of the people in that area. Inside story asks: Is this another failed attempt or the beginning of a process to end the siege?
- Gaza produces film under Israeli blockade - 14 Aug 09 Many aspects of life in Gaza have suffered under the Israeli blockade and Palestinian culture is just one of them. But amid the trauma of withstanding worsening living conditions, Palestinians from the impoverished territory have managed to produce the first feature film to come out of Gaza in almost a decade. Al Jazeera's Ayman Mohyeldin reports on the Hamas-funded film about a hero of the movement's armed wing.
- The Blockade (Angel Cartel) with Machariel Here's some footage of me doing my favourite mission
- Blockade - Ace Combat 4 soundtrack awsome soundtrack of Ace combat 4 Shattered Skies. Mission04: Blockade
- The Franklin River Blockade 1983, Tasmania (Part 2 of 2) On December 14th 1982, the Tasmanian Wilderness Society began an onsight blockade of construction work on a dam to flood the Franklin River in south west Tasmania. This action was the culmination of 7 years protest against the proposed dam.
- NIXON TAPES: Ronald Reagan & Nam Blockade (John Mitchell) 024-045 May 9, 1972 White House Telephone President Richard Nixon talks with his Attorney General John Mitchell about the speech Nixon gave the previous night announcing a new bombing campaign in North Vietnam and the mining and blockade of Haiphong Harbor. They discuss the possibility that the new American military offensive will destroy the prospect of an upcoming summit with the Soviets. They also discuss California Governor Ronald Reagan and his planned trip to Europe. (NARA censors beeped out the ending of the conversation as "personal.") (Photo: Vice President Spiro Agnew, California Governor Ronald Reagan, President Richard Nixon, and Attorney General John Mitchell, January 1971.)
- Inside Story - Lifting the blockade George Mitchell, the US special envoy to the Middle East, met with Hosni Mubarak, the Egyptian president, on Saturday to discuss ongoing political deadlock in the Middle East. On Friday he met with Mahmoud Abbas, the Palestinian president, in Ramallah. Both Abbas and Ismail Haniya, the deposed prime minister, however, reiterated that the Israeli blockade of the Gaza Strip must be completely lifted. But can those making this demand capitalise on unprecedented international pressure to achieve that end? And will more planned aid flotillas bound for Gaza help or hinder?
- Focus on Gaza - The Blockade - 13 March 09 - Part 1 In this week's show we look at how the Israeli blockade continues to hinder life in Gaza. We have an interview with George Galloway and feature a new campaign by an Israeli anti-blockade group. Plus we follow one fishermen as he tries to provide food for his family.
- Bridge Blockade At the RNC More at . rotesters were prevented from marching on the Xcel Energy Center on the evening of John McCain's Republican Nomination acceptance speech by a growing mass of police in St. Paul, Minnesota today. The Uptake's Corrine McDermid was there on the ground documenting the tension, the frustration, and the spirit of those protesters.
- Gaza Blockade: Easing Life or Loosening the Noose? Israel has announced it will ease the land blockade of Gaza. It comes after weeks of international condemnation over the country's aid flotilla attack that left nine activists dead.
- Gaza besieged: tunnels, smuggling and the Israeli blockade. /video Photographer Bruno Stevens on life for the Palestinians of Gaza living under the Israeli blockage, and the extensive network of tunnels circumventing Israel's stifling trade restrictions. For more Economist videos go to /video
- Phoenix Rising v1.1 - The Blockade of Yavin 4 (Star Wars Empire at War Forces of Corruption) Phoenix Rising v1.1 - The Blockade of Yavin 4 Story Line 1 - 0.5 ABY Imperial Forces: Executor I-class Star Dreadnought Praetor II-class Star Battlecruiser Tector III-class Star Destroyer Tector I-class Star Destroyer Imperial IV-class Star Destroyer Imperial III-class Star Destroyer 2 x Imperial II-class Star Destroyer 5 x Imperial I-class Star Destroyer Victory III-class Star Destroyer Victory II-class Star Destroyer 2 x Victory I-class Star Destroyer Immobilizer 418D Cruiser 2 x Immobilizer 418B Cruiser 2 x Strike-class Medium Cruiser Mark II 2 x Strike-class Medium Cruiser Acclamator II-class Assault Ship 2 x Acclamator I-class Assault Ship Super Transport VIII Bulk Cruiser Mark II Super Transport VIII Bulk Cruiser Lambda-class T-4c Shuttle Group 2 x Lambda-class T-4a Shuttle Group 2 x TIE Bomber Squadron TIE Interceptor x2 Squadron 7 x TIE Interceptor Squadron TIE Fighter x5 Squadron 3 x TIE Fighter x2 Squadron 16 x TIE Fighter Squadron Rebel Forces: Space Colony 5 Star Base 5 Star Base 4 2 x Golan III Space Defense NovaGun Independence-class MC120a Star Cruiser Liberty-class MC80d Star Cruiser Liberty-class MC80c Star Cruiser 2 x Liberty-class MC80b Star Cruiser Liberty-class MC80a Star Cruiser Liberty-class MC80 Star Cruiser Reef Home-class MC80d Star Cruiser 2 x Reef Home-class MC80b Star Cruiser Reef Home-class MC80a Star Cruiser 2 x Reef Home-class MC80 Star Cruiser 2 x Valiant-class MC40c Light Cruiser Valiant-class MC40b Light Cruiser 2 x Valiant-class MC40a ...
- GISM - Endless Blockades For The ***footer
- Gazans find ways around Israeli blockade - 25 May 09 Since Israel began its blockade of the Gaza Strip three years ago, no new cars have been allowed into the territory and spare parts are nearly impossible to get. Many Gazans have now turned to motorcycles smuggled in from Egypt as their new mode of transportation - a trend that has created a traffic crisis and led to deadly accidents. Al Jazeera's Ayman Mohyeldin reports from Gaza.
- The Franklin River Blockade 1983, Tasmania (Part 1 of 2) On December 14th 1982, the Tasmanian Wilderness Society began an onsight blockade of construction work on a dam to flood the Franklin River in south west Tasmania. This action was the culmination of 7 years protest against the proposed dam.
- John Wilkinson-A Rebel Blockade Runner Part of the fascinating new PBS series "America At War" which takes an in-depth look at the people surrounding the conflicts that have shaped America. Produced and Directed by the Award-winning trio of Cleo Hernandez, Anshul Luthra, and Park McMillan.
- Activists to break Gaza blockade Pro-Palestinian activists say they will continue to defy the blockade of Gaza, despite Israel seizing one of their boats carrying aid. The small vessel was said to be packed with medical and building supplies.
- Sanders on Senate Blockade of Unemployment Insurance Sen. Bernie Sanders attended the press conference with Sens. Sherrod Brown and Sheldon Whitehouse and Ron Pollack of Families USA in the US Capitol today to discuss Senate Republicans' blockade of an extension of jobless benefits and health insurance for out-of-work Americans.
- Gaza: Beyond the blockade Sameh Habeeb reports on the humanitarian crisis taking place inside Gaza's sealed borders
- Moscow blockade: Video of tanks, military planes maneuver through Russian capital Two days ahead of the Victory Day parade commemorating the 65th anniversary of the defeat of *** Germany. And the final rehearsals and last-minute preparations of the Grand Parade which will go through Moscow's Red Square on May the ninth have taken place on Thursday. Traffic in Moscow's city center has been blocked for several hours, which literally paralyzed the capital.
twitter about blockade
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about blockade
“UPDATE 22:00 At 20:30, the CRES (the centre established to implement the state of emergency) had a press conference. There were three speakers, namely Satit (PM Office Minister), Panitan (Acting Govt”
— The Blockade Day 2 - Live Blog | Asian Correspondent,
“The latest opinion and commentary on news around the world: A comprehensive blog about what international newspapers, blogs and Web sites are saying about America, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, South America, including Iraq, Afghanistan,”
— Pakistan's Blog Blockade - World Opinion Roundup,
“The Blockade - Fight Smart! BattleClinic supports Sci-Fi PC Games including EVE Online, StarFleet Command, Freelancer, Jumpgate Evolution and More!”
— The Blockade - Forum - BattleClinic - MMO guides - tools,
“Brian Selzer's blog. Blockade featured in Variety article! Sacred Road Trailer to Debut at GDC! Welcome to the Blockade”
— Brian Selzer's blog,
“Israel's blockade of the Gaza Strip leaves more than 1.4 million Palestinians cut off The blockade restricts the entry of basic goods, such as food and fuel, on which the”
— Gaza Blockade | Human Rights Now - Amnesty International USA Blog,
“A Democratic lawmaker on Monday said that the U. S. http:///blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/81167-dem-says-us-should-break-gaza-blockade. The contents of this site are © 2010 Capitol Hill Publishing Corp., a subsidiary of News Communications, Inc”
— Dem says U.S. should break Gaza blockade - The Hill's Blog,
“Map Ta Phut blockade threat By Pongphon Sarnsamak The Nation NGOs, villagers angry at govt cut to list of harmful activities; demand an explanation”
— Threat To Blockade Thailand's Map Ta Phut Industrial Estate,
“Blog — Blockade. Thursday August 05, 2010. Gazans Speak. A few weeks ago, Israel's attack on a Turkish flotilla heading to Gaza marked a turning point in international opinion about the Gaza Blockade. Since then, the Obama Administration has called on Israel to take steps to ease the blockade”
— Blog | The Arab American Institute,
“Last week, 600 activists aboard six ships attempted to run Israel's blockade of Gaza. IDF commandos stormed the ships 68 miles off the coast of Israel, killing”
— Iran Blockade Running With A Hospital Ship | USNI Blog,