- The Bipartisan Policy Center (BPC) "was formed to develop and promote solutions that would attract the public support and political momentum to achieve real progress. "The Bipartisan Policy Center is a non-profit organization that was established in 2007 by former Senate. — “Bipartisan Policy Center - SourceWatch”,
- The adjective bipartisan refers to any bill, act, resolution, or any other action of a political body in which both of the two major political parties are in agreement about all or many parts of a political choice. Failure to attain bipartisan support in such a system can easily lead. — “Bipartisanship - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- bipartisan (not comparable) relating to, or supported by two groups, especially by two Retrieved from "http:///wiki/bipartisan". — “bipartisan - Wiktionary”,
- Welcome to the official Facebook Page of Bipartisan Policy Center. Get exclusive content and interact with Bipartisan Policy Center right from Facebook. Join Facebook to create your own Page or to start connecting with friends. — “Bipartisan Policy Center | Facebook”,
- Bipartisan Cafe Makes Pals of Politics and Pleasure. By Benjamin Davenport February 16, 2010. Portland, Oregon, has no shortage of independent coffee roasters. But in a dense market Bipartisan Cafe has set themselves above the rest with top tier coffee, food and attitude. — “Bipartisan - Topic - Associated Content from Yahoo!”,
- preciseNews bipartisan Breaking News Search Tags Opinion Commentary Politics Election Business Finance Economy Science Technology Sports Entertainment. — “preciseNews - Breaking News Every Few Minutes (24/7) [bipartisan]”, precisenews.us
- Political term wherein members of the democratic and the republican parties agree on a particular piece of legislation. (Also see 'mythology. This legislation needs bipartisan support in order to pass I'll vote for your piece of *** pork barrel legislation that I don't believe in, if. — “Urban Dictionary: bipartisan”,
- If Susan Collins, Tom Coburn, and Chuck Grassley are largely responsible for the way the Senate compromise stimulus bill looks, then why are Republicans claiming it's not a bipartisan. — “"Bipartisan" | Emptywheel”,
- But, yes, that bipartisan decision caused him some grief among GOP colleagues. cycle was to benefit Democrat Richmond against the Republican who enabled the White House to call healthcare passage bipartisan. — “Top of the Ticket | Bipartisan | Los Angeles Times”,
- Definition of BIPARTISAN : of, relating to, or involving members of two parties ; specifically : marked by or involving cooperation, agreement, and compromise between two major political parties. — “Bipartisan - Definition and More from the Free Merriam”, merriam-
- Funny Bipartisan Videos, Funny Bipartisan Pictures, Funny Bipartisan Articles, Funny Bipartisan Lists, and Funny Bipartisan Blogs featuring celebrities, comedians, and you. — “Bipartisan Videos, Bipartisan Pictures, and Bipartisan”,
- Bipartisan - and related stories on celebrifi In a two-party system, bipartisan refers to any bill, act, resolution, or any other action of a political body in which both of the major political parties are in agreement. — “Bipartisan gossip, news, photos & videos”,
- Bipartisan. Learn about Bipartisan on . Get information and videos on Bipartisan including articles on boo, fox news, mccain and more!. — “Bipartisan | Answerbag”,
- Definition of bipartisan in the Online Dictionary. Meaning of bipartisan. Pronunciation of bipartisan. Translations of bipartisan. bipartisan synonyms, bipartisan antonyms. Information about bipartisan in the free online English dictionary and. — “bipartisan - definition of bipartisan by the Free Online”,
- The voters have had their say, and now the time has come to shift Washington's focus from campaigning to a more crucial agenda: crafting Bipartisan Policy Center News. Posted on 11/21/2010 6:59:54 AM. Catch up on the latest Bipartisan Policy Center stories and photos at . — “Bipartisan Policy Center”,
- Find dictionary definitions, audio pronunciations, and spellings for bipartisan in the free online American Heritage Dictionary on Yahoo! Education. — “bipartisan - Dictionary definition and pronunciation - Yahoo!”,
- bipartisan coffee politics democrats republicans united states of america third place america Bipartisan Cafe serves handcrafted coffee beverages made with world class, locally roasted Stumptown Coffee. — “Bipartisan Cafe - Bipartisan Cafe”,
- bipartisan adj. Of, consisting of, or supported by members of two parties, especially two major political parties: a bipartisan resolution. — “bipartisan: Definition from ”,
- Bipartisan News, Trends, Photos, Twitter, Videos and Resources Often, compromises are called bipartisan if they reconcile the desires of both parties from an original version of legislation or other proposal. — “Bipartisan News, Trends, Bio, Photos and Resources”,
- The Economic Policy Project (EPP) is committed to developing bipartisan policy recommendations to enhance the financial prosperity and security In November 2010, the Bipartisan Policy Center (BPC) launched The Democracy Project – a bipartisan initiative that ***yzes and advocates for. — “Bipartisan Policy Center”,
- Bipartisan definition, representing, characterized by, or including members from two parties or factions: See more. — “Bipartisan | Define Bipartisan at ”,
- The Bipartisan Bridge was created to provoke thoughts, inspire ideas, constructively contribute to the national discourse, and provide a meeting place for all who are dedicated to elevating bipartisanship, post--partisanship, and non-partisanship over the fractiousness of partisanship. — “The Bipartisan Bridge - Home”,
- Definition of bipartisan from Webster's New World College Dictionary. Meaning of bipartisan. Pronunciation of bipartisan. Definition of the word bipartisan. Origin of the word bipartisan. — “bipartisan - Definition of bipartisan at ”,
related images for bipartisan
- bpcmenu 600 jpg
- BipartisanBarcrawl jpg
- Texas health insurance Following Scott Brown s victory in the Massachusetts Senate race there has been much speculation on whether health care reform is dead General consensus is that reform is not dead but
- Like this post
- Will Durst All American Sport of Bipartisan Bashing
- Conservative activists are angry at eight Republican members of the House of Representatives for voting in favor of the American Clean Energy and Security Act ACES which passed the
- senate bipartisan medium png
- Republican nomination is all but a sure thing and the race between Obama and Clinton may not be decided in the polls And yet all my life I ve been told that my vote counts Does it In the mid seventies fresh out of the social revolution of the 60s I wore a bold red white and blue shirt with VOTE emblazoned across the front Ever since I ve been legal I ve taken
- CARTOON ARCHIVES
- 180505sined jpg
- CRsBipartisanBarcrawl jpg
- Click Image to Enlarge AP Photo House of Representatives This video image provided by the House of Representative shows the voting by the House on the emergency financial rescue package The
- Thanks to Scott for the submission
- That s what The Graduate from UCLA heard from Baseball s Color Barrier 61 years ago today and the Sport is Dustin off the memories which should last longer than Plastics with today s
- For thirty years Senator Specter has represented the State of Pennsylvania as a Republican Specter has always been a moderate voice for his party Now he discovered that the lunatic fringe
- American Flag Qee A Bipartisan Toy
- Photos images All Slideshows Citizen file photo
- SANA The Associated Press In a photo released by the Syrian
- Close Window Image Comic by RJ Matson
- issues that Congress has yet to tackle such as health care reform and energy legislation emphasis added The responses to this question from 36 Democratic and 35 Republican Insiders was The fight over the stimulus legislation clearly has driven a hammer down on bipartisanship in Congress This will make passing health reform legislation harder since health reform is never
- climate bill bipartisan jpg
- bipartisan jpg
- 5 14 09 The Assemblymember presents a bill for the first time
- The Great Bipartisan All credit for this picture and concept goes to ~GunnerRomantic for more visit http gunnerromantic deviantart com
- a fun addition Hopefully this is my last election post but I also hope that you see that this wasn t really an election post as much as it was about the construction of a community space
- 21stCen RPT Sprd 95 jpg
- 100720690 TiSqOOnQ PatrioticFeatheredFowl jpg
- When Donkeys Turn Into Sheep
- Utopian Visions I did something very fun on Thursday I went to the Bipartisan Cafe and watched the vice presidential debates alongside about 60 other people The cafe s walls are filled with all sorts of
- Bipartisan BS Obama can afford to be bipartisan say conservatives Bush was very bipartsian as he knocked the judicial bench far to the right in this bar fight How
- Tom Erickson Ryan Flynn Sen John Kerry and Chris Tiedeman
- Jump to Comments 1 Comment
- As part of a bipartisan CAT 32 social science political science
- Legislators Comment on Emil
- Feb 20 Feb 13 Feb 6 Jan 30
- http i34
- Short Circuiting Bipartisanship Is Nothing New for Congress By CARL HULSE Published February 14 2009 New York Times
- 123376045949055 png
- World Bank President Robert Zoellick R makes remarks with U S Rep Kevin Brady R TX Co Chairman of a new bipartisan Caucus for Congressional World Bank Dialogue on July 16 2008 on
related videos for bipartisan
- Howard Dean Interview - Bipartisan Healthcare Summit Transcript:
- Bipartisan Policy Center Leaders' Project Video: Cross Your Line Can you imagine a world where people never worked together to solve our toughest problems?
- Alex Jones Show/Andreas Von Bülow:Bipartisan 9/11 Cover Up 1
- Obama/Congress Bipartisan Health Care Reform Summit Part 4 President Obama talks with house and senate members about solving the health care crisis Distributed by Tubemogul.
- No Bipartisan Deal on Health Care -- And Why That's Great! Watch more at Follow us on Twitter. http
- 6 Facts - Obama/Dems Very Bipartisan On HC Reform WaPo Piece: Check Out TYT Interviews Follow us on Twitter: Watch more at
- Congressman Rogers: "The only thing bipartisan about this bill is the opposition" Congressman Mike Rogers (R-MI) discusses the job-killing, premium-raising, $1 trillion Democrat health reform bill on the House floor.
- Paul Ryan on earmarks and bipartisan hope to stop the spending spree Congressman Paul Ryan on MSNBC's Morning Joe: We are not doing earmarks in the House or the Senate. That is a really good improvement. I am excited. I was talking to some Senators this morning- these guys are serious about it. They get the deal and the message. As Tom Coburn said: "Earmarks are the gateway drug for big spending". We have to deal with earmarks. They are small, but symbolically have a big significance and if you can't deal with earmarks, how can you deal with the big fiscal mess that we have around the corner. house.gov
- Senator Schumer on Bipartisan Support for the Stimulus From February 9, 2009, Senator Schumer criticizes the lack of Republican cooperation in Congress for a stimulus measure to address the recession. Also discussed is why tax cuts cannot be the only governmental response to the economic downturn.
- A Bipartisan Mugging Venezuela: Barack Obama Washington Post Editorial: Mammoth: Michael Steele: Stabenow: CBO:
- Proof Obama Should Give Up Bipartisan BS New TYT Network channels: New TYT Facebook Page(!): Follow us on Twitter: DISCOUNTS: FREE Movies(!): Note: The above two links are for TYT sponsors. Read Ana's blog and subscribe at: TYT Network (new WTF?! channel): Check Out TYT Interviews
- President Obama on Bipartisan Meeting The President speaks to the press after meeting with Congressional leaders from both parties at the White House, saying that he looks forward to working with them on continuing the economic recovery, cutting the Federal deficit and ratifying a new START treaty. November 30, 2010.
- Rush Limbaugh Defends His Bi-Partisan Stimulus Plan on CNBC Rush Limbaugh presented his bi-partisan stimulus plan on CNBC this morning.
- Bipartisan Health Care Summit Part 7 President Obama and members of Congress discuss health care reform.
- Bipartisan Corporatisism w/ Robert Borosage of CFAF
- Obama Holds Bipartisan Meeting on Afghanistan As he reviews the war effort in Afghanistan, President Barack Obama held a bipartisan meeting with congressional leadership at the White House Tuesday. Members of both parties spoke after the meeting. (Oct. 6)
- Bipartisan Jam #2: Keith Olbermann and Rush Limbaugh Finally Bury the Hatchet. Jam begins at 1:45. In the spirit of bipartisanship, arch rivals Rush Limbaugh and Keith Olbermann pick up their instruments (guitar and Japanese shamisen) and work together to create a more perfect groove. See Presidents Barack Obama and George W. Bush get down in 7/8 here: RL - Guitar KO - Tsugaru shamisen (three-stringed Japanese lute)
- Towards Bipartisan Tax Policy Four politically diverse tax experts will release their new paper, "Towards Bipartisan Tax Policy" at a forum hosted by the New America Foundation, the Committee for a Responsible Federal Budget, American University's Center for Public Finance Research, the Concord Coaltion, and the Tax Foundation, on Thursday, February 12, 2009. The conference will be dedicated to a bipartisan approach to tax policy for a new Congress and Administration and will be keynoted by Senator Ron Wyden (D-OR) and Congressman Paul Ryan (R-WI). Tax policy can be expected to play a prominent role in the domestic policy debate as the new Administration unveils their approach to long-term fiscal challenges faced by the nation in the coming months. Despite their different approaches to tax and fiscal policy, all four authors agree that the current tax system is inadequate to handle the economic and budgetary challenges that lie before our nation, and that there must be bipartisan basis to any reform. The effort builds on calls by President Obama for greater bipartisanship to address the nation's problems. By presenting a reasonable, middle ground approach to tax policy to illustrate the types of sensible policy choices that could be made, there could emerge a serious effort to address fundamental problems with the tax system.
- Bipartisan Meeting on Health Reform: Part 5 President Obama and Congressional leaders from both parties discuss how to expand health care coverage to Americans who currently lack it.. Held at the Blair House in Washington, DC
- Bipartisan: "War is Big Business" A short clip from the film, Why we Fight, which includes Dwight Eisenhower's farewell speech, commentary by Chalmers Johnson, and more.
- Bipartisan Health Care Summit- Part 3 President Obama talks with US Senators and Representatives of both parties about health care reform.
- Boskin Says US Tax Overhaul Has Bipartisan Interest Jan. 5 (Bloomberg) -- Michael Boskin, a professor of economics at Stanford University, discusses the outlook for changes to US taxes on multinational corporations and a potential overhaul of the broader US tax code. Boskin, who was chairman of the Council of Economic Advisers under President George HW Bush, talks with Margaret Brennan on Bloomberg Television's "InBusiness." (Source: Bloomberg)
- Bipartisan Meeting on Health Reform: Part 3 President Obama and Congressional leaders from both parties discuss reforms to America's health insurance industry. Held at the Blair House in Washington, DC
- Republican Whip Eric Cantor Debates Democrat Leader Steny Hoyer On Health Care Reform This afternoon on CNN's "Situation Room," House Republican Whip Eric Cantor debated health care reform with House Majority Leader Steny Hoyer (D).
- Feingold Leads Bipartisan Group of Legislators in Opposing Afghanistan Escalation In advance of President Obamas scheduled remarks on Tuesday, December 1, 2009, outlining his Afghanistan strategy, US Senator Russ Feingold and a bipartisan group of legislators discussed how an increase of US troops in Afghanistan is the wrong move in our fight against al Qaeda. Senator Feingold was joined by US Representatives Jim McGovern (D-MA), Walter Jones (R-NC) and Barbara Lee (D-CA).
- Bipartisan Belief That Energy Tax Will Hurt Our Global Competitiveness
- Obama-Congress Bipartisan Health Care Summit Pt 2 President Obama discusses health care reform with Republicans and Democrats from the House and the Senate. This is the last hour before the lunch break. Distributed by Tubemogul.
- Bond Calls for Bipartisan Cooperation on CBC's Mad Money Bond Calls for Bipartisan Cooperation to fix the US economy on CBC's Mad Money with Jim Cramer.
- Bipartisan Meeting on Health Reform: Part 2 President Obama and Congressional leaders from both parties discuss controlling health care costs at the Blair House in Washington, DC
- Bipartisan Bailout Effort President Bush invites Sens. John McCain and Barack Obama to help lead the effort to create a workable bank bailout, reports Bill Plante. Maggie Rodriguez talks to Bob Schieffer.
- ABC News Story on Uninformed Voters 20/20 Special, Aired October 14, 2008 What do you think? Do you know the answers to the answers to the questions in this video with Googling them? John Stossel ( John Stosell John Stosel) Possibly stupid voters? College campus questionaire, Bill of Rights, Debate, Stump speech, Constitution, Amendments, Toss up states, uninformed voters. Gaffe and Gaffes galore. ABC news asks "Should everyone vote?" People who are voting and don't know the basics. 20/20. ABC, NBC, CNN, ABC, CSPAN, FOX News. Joe Biden - not the Plumber. In Touch. Sarah Palin, Dick Cheney, Vice President, Presidental election. Voting through Acorn. Wonder if this should be a John McCain or Barack Obama campaign. Are these people in the toss up States. Rock the vote or Rock OR Vote? Barack Obama John McCain Gaffe of all Gaffes. Help us all! Are people informed about a NWO conspiracy theory, Obama's birth certificate challenge with Phil / Phillip / Philip Berg / Burg - Kenya, Indonesia, Hawaii. Obama's connection with William / Bill Ayers, the domestic terrorist, Acorn voter fraud, stealing the election, natal and astrology numerology predictions and horoscopes? Debates they don't really, completely understand? Foreclosures and bailouts they confuse with Roe vs v versus Wade - abortion. ***ism and Racism card cards. Things like this? OR, are people really INFORMED about how the US goverment works - and I mean at least the basics. Mentioned in segment: Sarah Palin, Joe Biden ( not the Plumber ). Judge Judy ...
- Bipartisan Meeting on Health Reform: Part 1 President Obama and Congressional leaders from both parties meet to discuss health reform at the Blair House in Washington, DC Opening remarks by President Obama, Sen. Lamar Alexander (TN), and Speaker Nancy Pelosi (CA).
- Bipartisan Fiscal Commission The bipartisan National Commission on Fiscal Responsibility and Reform addresses our nation's mid- and long-term fiscal challenges in a series of meetings in the Dirksen Senate Office Building. July 28, 2010
- How the "Bipartisan" Health Care Plan Will Screw You Watch more at
- Shep Smith Rips Apart Bipartisan Summit: 'Poppy***' more at
- Bipartisan coalition calls on House leadership to support cracking down on credit card swipe fees At a Capitol Hill press conference Tuesday morning, a bipartisan coalition of lawmakers called on House negotiators to retain a Senate-passed amendment to Wall Street reform legislation cracking down on credit card swipe fees. Led by Reps. Peter Welch (D-Vt.), Bill Shuster (R-Pa.) and Chris Carney (D-Pa.), the group released a letter to Speaker Pelosi and Minority Leader Boehner emphasizing their support for the Durbin swipe fee amendment, which supports small businesses by reining in excessive fees imposed by the credit card industry. Also taking part in the press conference were Reps. Walter Jones (RN.C.), Keith Ellison (D-Minn.) and John Hall (DN.Y.). The Durbin amendment, which passed the Senate by a bipartisan vote of 64-33, directs the Federal Reserve to ensure that the fees small businesses pay to process debit card transactions are reasonable and proportional to the costs incurred. It also prevents card networks, like Visa and MasterCard, from penalizing small businesses that offer discounts to customers paying in cash. Small businesses around the country are struggling to stay in business as they bear the brunt of the credit card industrys out-of-control swipe fees. These cash register rip-offs prevent small businesses from growing and creating jobs, and consumers end up paying the price, Rep. Welch said. This practical, bipartisan proposal will bolster small businesses by cracking down on the worst abuses perpetuated by the credit card industry. Credit and debit ...
- Clinton Supports Obama Stimulus, Urges Bipartisan Support Complete video at: fora.tv Former President Bill Clinton urges bipartisan support of President Barack Obama's economic stimulus package. Clinton argues Republicans may "pay a big price" if they don't join with Democrats to approve the plan. FORA.tv's complete coverage of the 2009 World Economic Forum: fora.tv ----- Former President William J. Clinton discusses the current economic crisis and what he feels are the biggest problems of 2009 at the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland. William Jefferson "Bill" Clinton (born William Jefferson Blythe III on August 19, 1946) was the 42nd President of the United States, serving from 1993 to 2001. Clinton served five terms as the Governor of Arkansas. His wife, Hillary Rodham Clinton, is currently the junior US Senator from New York. During his tenure as president, his domestic priorities included efforts to create a universal healthcare system, to improve education, to restrict handgun sales, to balance the federal budget, to strengthen environmental regulations, to improve race relations, and to protect the jobs of workers during pregnancy or medical emergency. His domestic agenda also included other themes such as reforming welfare programs, expanding the "War on Drugs", and increasing law enforcement funding. Internationally, his priorities included reducing trade barriers, preventing nuclear proliferation, and mediating the Northern Ireland peace process and Israeli-Palestinian conflicts.
- President Obama on Bipartisan Leadership Meeting The President speaks to the press after meeting with Congressional leaders from both parties and discussing a number of issues including support for small business, energy and climate reform, and the release of documents related to the war in Afghanistan. July 27, 2010.
- President Obama at a Bipartisan Meeting on the Supreme Court The President describes his hope for the confirmation process for the next Supreme Court Justice before meeting with bipartisan leaders of the Senate in the Oval Office.
- Bipartisan Bomb Thrower Debbie Wasserman Schultz Debbie Wasserman Schultz is rewriting history in this appearance. She looks fondly back on her days in the minority, as a relationship builder reaching across the isle. Back in 2007 she was a self-described "Proud bomb throwing minority"
- Thank you from Senators Webb and Hagel Two of the co-sponsors of the GI Bill, Senators Webb and Hagel, recorded this short message of thanks for all the support given by IAVA members.
- Bipartisan Meeting on Health Reform: Part 4 President Obama and Congressional leaders from both parties discuss how to reduce the national deficit through health reform. Held at the Blair House in Washington, DC
twitter about bipartisan
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about bipartisan
“You're Invited to a Bipartisan Forum, January 7th at OU. Information provided by the are cordially invited to attend a bipartisan forum of national political leaders at OU on”
— Okie Campaigns - I am a warfighter, I do NOT give up and I do,
“Blog. The Bipartisan Policy Center - Bipartisan = Bad Policy. Posted on June 17th, 2009 by The Bipartisan Policy Center is out with their bipartisan recommendations for health care”
— NOW! Blog " The Bipartisan Policy Center - Bipartisan = Bad,
“The Bipartisan Poverty Forum. by Jim Wallis 02-19-2009. Through the partisan fistfight of Tags: advocacy, bipartisan, Chuck Donovan, Common Ground, Congress, Conservative,”
— The Bipartisan Poverty Forum - Jim Wallis - God's Politics Blog,
“Bi-Partisan Forum To Evaluate IMF. Bi-Partisan Forum To Evaluate IMF right-leaning organizations will conduct a forum on Capitol Hill to discuss the reasons”
— Bi-Partisan Forum To Evaluate IMF | Competitive Enterprise,
“The bipartisan blight is not limited to banking reform. A bipartisan majority is now lining up colleagues to support a bipartisan Commission to provide cover for cutting”
— USW Blog " Blog Archive " Bipartisan Blight,
“The views expressed in this blog are those of the authors and do not necessarily represent the views of the Bipartisan Policy Center. Search Blog. Project. Filter by Keyword. Join Our Mailing List. Intranet. Bipartisan Policy Center. 1225 I Street,”
— Bipartisan Beat Blog | Bipartisan Policy Center,
“Join The Hill's writers for live ***ysis and comment on The Hill's live-blog of the bipartisan White House healthcare summit on Thursday. House and Senate leaders from both parties join President Barack Obama in a nationally televised forum to”
— LIVEBLOG: Bipartisan healthcare summit at the White House,
“The Ladder Blog. Bipartisan Asset Policy Forum. Our Legislative Agenda The Asset Building Program launched the Bipartisan Asset Policy Forum, in association with Senator Alex Padilla (D-Pacoima), Assembly Members”
— The Bipartisan Asset Policy Forum | ,
“"In Honor" Bipartisan Blog Fundraising Success. By Cernig. On Tuesday, I mentioned a This is truly a bipartisan effort and it goes to a good cause”
— The Newshoggers: "In Honor" Bipartisan Blog Fundraising Success,