- Novel methods to identify biologically relevant genes for leukemia and prostate cancer Among the top 25 genes selected using SVST method, 15 genes were biologically relevant genes in patients with leukemia and 13 genes were biologically relevant genes in patients with prostate cancer. — “BioMed Central | Full text | Novel methods to identify”,
- Formerly the office of Drs. Olson and Klusmier Biologically Friendly Dentistryfor the Whole Family Drs. Dennis & Cindy Kudlik Holistic * General * Cosmetic. — “Dennis D Kudlik DDS, Inc. - Home”,
- Whether or not to breed your dog is a big decision - bigger than you might believe, in fact. Biologically speaking, breeding a dog isn't near as simple as getting together a male and female dog. — “Find out about all aspects of Dog Heat and Pregnancy”,
- Lab, School of Interactive Computing & The Center for Biologically Inspired paper provides a descriptive account of biologically inspired design processes. and products, and summarizes our main observations: 1) designers use. — “Biologically inspired design: process and products”, home.cc.gatech.edu
- An anti-Pseudomonas aeruginosa agent which is substantially pure biologically active colistin, its component, a mixture thereof or a pharmaceutically acceptable salt thereof delivered as an aerosol or. — “Pure biologically active colistin, its components and a”,
- Kohonen maps are suitable for a biologically meaningful classification of transcription factor binding site matrices. Korbinian Grote, Ralf Schneider of all the different binding site matrices into biologically relevant groups in order to facilitate this time. — “Kohonen maps are suitable for a biologically meaningful”,
- 1XHM: Structural and Molecular Characterization of a Preferred Protein Interaction Surface on G Protein betagamma Subunits. The Crystal Structure of a Biologically Active Peptide (SIGK) Bound to a G Protein Beta:Gamma Heterodimer. — “RCSB PDB : Structure Summary for 1XHM - The Crystal Structure”,
- Students should be exposed to general chemistry, organic chemistry, and biochemistry in a 2-year sequence that provides the foundation for the study of biologically relevant chemistry. should focus on more biologically relevant areas of general and. — “Harvard Medical School: Requirements”, hms.harvard.edu
- biologically. Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary. Jump to: navigation, search biologically (comparative more biologically, superlative most biologically). — “biologically - Wiktionary”,
- Biology deals with the study of the many varieties of living organisms. (Clockwise from Among the most important topics are five unifying principles that can be said to be the. — “Biology - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- Note: click on a word meaning below to see its connections and related words. The adverb biologically has one meaning: Meaning #1 : with respect to. — “biologically: Information from ”,
- Definition of biologically in the Online Dictionary. Meaning of biologically. Pronunciation of biologically. Translations of biologically. biologically synonyms, biologically antonyms. Information about biologically in the free online English. — “biologically - definition of biologically by the Free Online”,
- Biologically the species is the accumulation of the experiments of all its successful individuals since the beginning. I think because we could do it biologically and have our own child we decided to try this. — “Biologically Quotes”,
- Biologically Active Proteins sc-4862. biologically active protein. 145 amino acid protein fragment of Acrp30 of human origin, 25 µg. Acrp30 (mBA-145) sc-4863. biologically active protein. 145 amino acid protein fragment of Acrp30 of murine origin, 25 µg. Ang-2 (hBA-475) sc-4960. biologically active protein. — “Biologically Active Proteins”,
- In 2008, the Convention on Biological Diversity adopted scientific criteria for identifying ecologically or biologically significant marine areas in need of protection on the open oceans and deep seas. The seven criteria for identifying ecologically and biologically significant areas (EBSAs) are:. — “Global Ocean Biodiversity Initiative”,
- Biologically. Learn about Biologically on . Get information and videos on Biologically including articles on female, woman, male and more!. — “Biologically | Answerbag”,
- Definition of biologically from Webster's New World College Dictionary. Meaning of biologically. Pronunciation of biologically. Definition of the word biologically. Origin of the word biologically. — “biologically - Definition of biologically at ”,
- Definition of word from the Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary with audio pronunciations, thesaurus, Word of the Day, and word games. — “Biologically - Definition and More from the Free Merriam”, merriam-
- Class Biologically Clean manufactures equipment for gnotobiotic research, including germ free isolators and film clean rooms. — “Class Biologically Clean, Ltd”,
- Biologically Based Therapies. Lifestyle, fitness & health information about Biologically Based Therapies. Alternative Therapies in Cancer, Alternative Diet Programs, What Are Some Treatments for Depre. — “Biologically Based Therapies | ”,
- Definition of biologically in the Medical Dictionary. biologically explanation. Information about biologically in Free online English dictionary. What is biologically? Meaning of biologically medical term. What does biologically mean?. — “biologically - definition of biologically in the Medical”, medical-
- The Chemically and Biologically Protected Shelter (CBPS) is designed to provide a contamination free, environmentally controlled work area for a Battalion Aid Station (BAS) moving up to three times per day or a Division Clearing Station (DCS) moving once every three days. — “Chemically and Biologically Protected Shelter”,
related videos for biologically
- How Long Are Relationships Supposed to Last Biologically? Watch more at Follow us on Twitter. http Check Out TYT Interviews
- In Flames - Colony © 1999 Nuclear Blast (In Flames) In your world, the day is no threat In my world, there is an absence of light "Genetic superior cell" controlled By the fathomless and unbearable A radical new form of plastic and rage Biologically optimized But with a strangling pulse In your world, you find me worthy In my world, I "parashoot" my life A virtual drugstore populated By the fathomless and unbearable Machine, meat and blood In an intimate relationship The new - superior - More effective than all the preceding When we can no longer Cry and reality is torn Then it's easy to forget That the responsibility lies on us all When we can no longer Cry and reality is torn Then it's easy to forget That the responsibility lies on us all In your world, the night is no threat In my world, the darkness Transforms to a vision of hell Populated by fathomless and unbearable
- GNLD Full Motion Get in Motion! Stay in Motion! http The most effective way to overcome the lack of available glucosamine for joint repair, regeneration and maintenance and thus reclaim lost comfort, flexibility and mobility is the direct dietary supply of high purity, pre-formed glucosamine. *This is exactly what Full Motion is formulated to do, each dose delivers the nutritionally significant contribution of glucosamine the body needs to maintain healthy cartilage levels in the face of repeated strenuous exercise or to repair and regenerate damages cartilage associated with aging.* In addition to the most pure, biological available form of glucosamine each dose of Full Motion delivers Herbal Comfort Complex (HCC) to boost the bodys natural anti-inflammatory capacity and support added comfort. Each dose also provides Regenerative Mineral Complex (RMC) to help assure an abundance of biologically critical minerals necessary for healthy cartilage.* The combination of ingredients that make up Full Motion are based on leading edge science that shows direct supplementation of Glucosamine, the primary cartilage building block can support healthy joint function and regenerate lost or damaged cartilage.* The result is comfort, flexibility and mobility..Full Motion. Pharmaceutically pure, biologically functional glucosamine; the exact form of glucosamine your cells need to: - Make new cartilage - Stop or even reverse degenerative cartilage loss - Replace lost or damaged ...
- Challenges for 100 milligram flight RI Seminar Guest Speaker: Robert Wood, Associate Professor, School of Engineering and Applied Sciences, Harvard University Abstract We seek to elucidate how to apply biological principles to the creation of robust, agile, inexpensive robotic insects. However, biological inspiration alone is not sufficient to create robots that mimic the agile locomotion of their arthropod ***ogs. This is particularly true as the characteristic size of the robot is decreased: to create high performance robotic insects, we must explore novel manufacturing paradigms, develop a greater understanding of complex fluid structure interactions for flapping-wings, generate high efficiency power and control electronics, create new forms of actuation and sensing, and explore alternative control strategies for computation-limited systems. This talk will describe challenges for the creation of robotic insects and the state of the art for each of these topics. I will also give an overview of the topics we are addressing in the NSF Expeditions in Computing 'RoboBees' project. Speaker Biography Robert Wood is an Associate Professor in Harvard's School of Engineering and Applied Sciences and a core faculty member of the Wyss Institute for Biologically Inspired Engineering. Prof. Wood completed his MS (2001) and Ph.D. (2004) degrees in the Dept. of Electrical Engineering and Computer Sciences at the UC Berkeley. He is founder of the Harvard Microrobotics Lab which contains advanced facilities for rapid ...
- RHex A biologically inspried 6-legged robot with remarkable rough-terrain mobility.
- Asperger Syndrome A biological and objective approach to explaining Asperger Syndrome. This does not intend to describe behaviour traits of Aspies. So don't expect the usual 'well I can't chat face to face with people'. Most people want to know what Asperger's is biologically as the behaviourist stances are too varied. Though few people know what it biologically is. The beaviourist stances and vds are ridiculous because us aspies vary so greatly. Some aspies could be really immature, and mess about, and have their special interest in thomas the tank or aliens, and a slapstick sense of humour (and I have met such people), whilst other aspies could be like me and almost overly mature, with a twisted sense of humour, that is very dry and ***ed. With their special interest in something wholly academic such as dinosaurs, neuropsychology, or Anthropology (which is my aspie thing lol.) Therefore I think that the vids which are personal accounts of peole wit asperger syndrome, describing their traits and symptoms as objective 'this is how an aspie thinks' is ridiculous. Us aspies are as varied as neurotypicals. Therefore I want to explain asperger syndrome as a physical process-which is what it is :P.
- CellCraft Promotional Video This video shows off the biologically-accurate real-time strategy / defense game CellCraft. The game allows players to experience the world as a simulated cell, through the course of a wacky plot, while also learning about cellular biology. The game was made possible by a grant from the Digital Media & Learning Competition.
- スプツニ子！／Sputniko! - Menstruation Machine, Takashi's Take Installation with video (color, sound), screens, and printed panels, 3:24 min., dimensions variable; Device: aluminum, electronics, and acrylic 13 3/8 x 13 13/16 x 13 3/8" (34 x 35 x 34 cm) © Sputniko! Courtesy the artist and Scai the Bathhouse, Tokyo. It's 2010, so why are humans still menstruating? As a female artist I had one intriguing question I wanted to solve. When the contraceptive pill first became commercially available in the 1960s, it was deliberately designed to have a pill-free, menstruating week every month. This was because the doctors felt that users would find having no periods too worrying and unacceptable. 50 years have passed since then, and modern technology has accomplished even more -- space travel, mobile phones, internet, cloning and genetically modified foods -- but women are still bleeding. New pills such as Lybrel and Seasonique, which reduce the frequency of menstruation to none or 4 times a year have recently been developed, but they are not yet widely used. For example in Japan, it only took the Ministry of Health only 6 months to approve Viagra, but it took them more than 9 years to approve the contraceptive pill in 1999 (which was approved 3 months after the approval of Viagra). It is quite clear that the advancement of technology can be heavily influenced by political, social and cultural backgrounds of the time. So what does Menstruation mean, biologically, culturally and historically, to humans? Who might choose to have it, and how ...
- Singulair (Montelukast) Courtesy of Montelukast (trade name Singulair), also available in Pakistan with the brand name of Montel manufactured and marketed by Star laboratories, is a leukotriene receptor antagonist (LTRA) used for the maintenance treatment of asthma and to relieve symptoms of seasonal allergies. It is usually administered orally. This reduces the bronchoconstriction otherwise caused by the leukotriene, and results in less inflammation. Because of its method of operation, it is not useful for the treatment of acute asthma attacks. Again because of its very specific focus of operation, it does not interact with other asthma medications such as theophylline. Side effects include gastrointestinal disturbances, hypersensitivity reactions, sleep disorders and increased bleeding tendency, aside from many other generic adverse reactions. Its use is associated with a higher incidence of Churg-Strauss syndrome (whether or not this drug is 'unmasking' subclinical Churg-Strauss is as yet uncertain). In March, 2008 the FDA announced that it would investigate whether mood changes and suicidal thoughts are possible side effects of drugs in this class, including the popular drug Singulair, which currently lists these side effects On June 12, 2009 the Food and Drug Administration concluded their review into the possibility of neuropsychiatric side effects with leukotriene modulator drugs. Although clinical trials only revealed an increased risk of insomnia, post-marketing ...
- Oase Screenmatic Pond Filters at www.water- OASE BIOSYS SCREENMATIC FILTERS incorporate proven Oase Filter Technology. Oase have once again set new standards for outstanding filtration with simple operation and fast, easy cleaning. The specially designed SCREENMATIC SIEVE retains all debris particles above 300 microns, the then lightly polluted water flows through special matting where it is enriched with oxygen. The water then flows through different grades of filter foams where mechanical and biological cleaning takes place. The final 'individual' chamber is so-called because you have the choice of changing the standard Zeolite media for an alternative such as Phosless, an activated carbon that removes phosphates and reduces algae (particularly useful during hot summer months). Oase Biotec 12, 18 and 36 Screenmatic Filters: Product characteristics at a glance: Guaranteed clear, healthy pond water through outstanding Oase Aquatic Technology Course particles above 300 microns are extracted by Screenmatic rotating sieve thereby achieving longer intervals between cleaning Automatic cleaning of rotating separator sieve with collection tray for simple removal of separated substances Rotating screenmatic drive programmed to rotate at regular intervals to conserve energy Course and fine filter media with large surface area facilitates population of beneficial filter bacteria which biologically remove organic matter Easy-clean function of distinctive Oase filter foams without removal from filter housing with integral ...
- Biologically Closed Electric Circuits : A REFUTATION OF THE PRESSURE PROPULSION PREMISE "Natural forces within us are the true healers of disease."-Hippocrates youtu.be youtu.be youtu.be THE HEART IS NOT A PUMP: A REFUTATION OF THE PRESSURE PROPULSION PREMISE OF HEART FUNCTION Ralph Marinelli 1; Branko Fuerst 2; Hoyte van der Zee 3; Andrew McGinn 4; William Marinelli 5 1. Rudolf Steiner Research Center, Royal Oak, MI 2. Dept. of Anesthesiology, Albany Medical College, Albany, NY 3. Dept. of Anesthesiology and Physiology, Albany Medical College, NY 4. Cardiovascular Consultants Ltd., Minneapolis, MN. Department of Medicine, University of Minnesota, MN 5. Hennipen County Medical Center and Dept. of Medicine, University of Minnesota, MN Note: fMRI's and its relationship with Magnetoencephalography Note: Hodgkins-Huxley Cable Theory Violation - (Nerves run on Scalar Sound waves!) Note: Bjorn Nordenstrom's Biologically Closed Electric Circuit Theory Abstract In 1932, Bremer of Harvard filmed the blood in the very early embryo circulating in self-propelled mode in spiralling streams before the heart was functioning. Amazingly, he was so impressed with the spiralling nature of the blood flow pattern that he failed to realize that the phenomena before him had demolished the pressure propulsion principle. Earlier in 1920, Steiner, of the Goetheanum in Switzerland had pointed out in lectures to medical doctors that the heart was not a pump forcing inert blood to move with pressure but that the blood was propelled with its own biological momentum, as can be seen in the ...
- Cellaxess®HT System - Reagent-free delivery of siRNA & cDNA to primary cells and cell lines | The Cellaxess®HT system is a revolutionary new concept in high throughput transfection enabling the transfer from "cooperative cell lines" to biologically relevant model systems in large scale genomic screening. The Cellaxess®HT system is the only transfection system on the market enabling highly efficient gene transfer on a wide range of biologically relevant cell types at a throughput of 140.000 wells in 24 hours.
- "The True Human Food" - A Key Dimension Production with Erykah Monique visit . This is a Key Dimension Production with Erykah Monique, about the food humans were designed to eat. Everyone is searching for the cure for cancer, aids, herpes, heart disease, and illnesses that are not even diseases like menapause, menstruation, and artheritus. Alot of diseases are actual deficiencies in a vitamin or many nutrients. Doctors and eye doctors are trained to get rid of your symptoms not your disease. They are searching for cures that will never be found, because they dont tell you that the preventions are actually, to eat what you are biologically supposed to eat. Animals in the wild dont get cancer and aids and diabetes. Ever wonder why? Yet dogs and cats living with humans in our "civilized" society get tumors and cancer and diabetes! The answer is simple. Animals in the wild eat their food. Meat eaters or carnivores, or lions, eat meat, not bagged cat food named Friskies. Cows and buffalo and elaphants eat grass, not chicken. Humans were made to eat fruit, like monkeys and gorillas, not cows and sugar. This is why we will never find a cure and keep dying and paying our hard earned money to rip off foundations for a cure. The cure has always been what we eat. Watch on... More to come, So enjoy! Erykah
- What does being a parent mean? Sadhguru Sadhguru explains the definition of being a parent does not mean that biologically you have to go through a certain process, being a parent means a willingness to accept a person as a part of yourself. (AO100)
- River Pollution Crisis in Bangladesh In Bangladesh, pollution levels in the main rivers of Dhaka have reached a crisis point, becoming biologically dead. And the people who depend on those rivers are left, dry, literally. Dhaka's lifeblood is dying. The Buriganga river, one of the four around Bangladesh's capital, is now one of the most polluted in the world. Twelve million people depend on it for drinking, fishing and carrying trade goods. [Kashem Ali, Resident Living Next to River]: "All the waste, poisonous chemical and acids from the clothes get released into this c*** and that leads to the river. This pollutes the water, and cause serious health hazards, mostly skin diseases." Heavy metals such as mercury and cadmium from the many factories along the river banks have penetrated the ground water. Pollution levels in the river have risen to such an extent that the water is no longer fit for livestock to drink. A World Bank study says 1.5 million cubic meters of waste is pumped into the city's rivers every day from 7 thousand industrial units. [Khaja Minnatullah, Environment and Water Management Specialist]: "In a sense the level of contamination is one of the highest probably in the world now, and we call these rivers as biologically dead." Some residents of Dhaka still try to make a living from the polluted river. Families collect rubbish from the river to sell. [Jashimuddin, Resident Living Next to River]: "At this time of the year there is a water crisis, we can't take a bath, the smell is so bad. We ...
- Informationvideo about the PET scan of VU University Medical Center (PET) is a nuclear medicine imaging technique that produces a three-dimensional image or picture of functional processes in the body. The system detects pairs of gamma rays emitted indirectly by a positron-emitting radionuclide (tracer), which is introduced into the body on a biologically active molecule. Three-dimensional images of tracer concentration within the body are then constructed by computer ***ysis. In modern scanners, three dimensional imaging is often accomplished with the aid of a CT X-ray scan performed on the patient during the same session, in the same machine. If the biologically active molecule chosen for PET is FDG, an ***ogue of glucose, the concentrations of tracer imaged then give tissue metabolic activity, in terms of regional glucose uptake. Although use of this tracer results in the most common type of PET scan, other tracer molecules are used in PET to image the tissue concentration of many other types of molecules of interest.
- Rick Warren - It Doesn't Matter if You're Biologically Gay Watch more at
- Angie Zapata in Greeley, CO A Greeley transgender woman was apparently murdered this month because a man she met on the Internet became angry when he discovered she was biologically male. The Weld District Attorney charged Allen Ray Andrade, 32, of Thornton with second-degree murder and aggravated motor vehicle theft Wednesday after Thornton police arrested him on traffic warrants and Greeley police arrested him thereafter on the murder charge. He was picked up while he was in the dead woman's car. The news came as an incredible relief for Angie Zapata's sister, Monica Zapata. "I thought they were never going to find him, honestly, I was doubting the police. I was doubting everybody. I just thought he was going to be out there forever," Monica Zapata said in an interview with Fox 31. "But when they called me and they told me I was the first one they called, it lifted away from me — that knot from your throat, like it was not there anymore." An arrest affidavits shows Andrade told officers he met Angie Zapata on the Internet and they got together in Greeley. When he discovered Zapata was biologically male, he beat her to death with a fire extinguisher. Zapata, who was born Justin Zapata, was a transgender woman who lived under the name Angie.
- Biologically Inspired Machine Learning (March 31, 2010) Venkat Rangan, a hardware engineer at Qualcomm Incorporated, discusses hardware, software, and networking challenges that humans will face in a creating a neuromorphic computer. Stanford University: www.stanford.edu Stanford School of Engineering: soe.stanford.edu Stanford Engineering Everywhere: see.stanford.edu Stanford University Channel on YouTube:
- Biologically Closed Electric Circuits - Bjorn Nordenstrom Chairman of the Nobel Prize Committee used electrodes to administer an electrical current into cancerous tumours in order to dissolve them in a miraculous fashion. He was also featured on the cover of Discover Magazine in 1986. He lost his job as the head of the Karolinska Institute and was ostracised by his colleagues but traveled to China to work with scientists and doctors there who were more open to his theories.
- Bat inspired wing folding mechanism for the EPFL jumpglider, a hybrid jumping and gliding robot One of three biologically inspired deployable structure used to open the wings of the EPFL jumpglider. For further information and scientific publications, see kovac.me
- Wyss Institute at Harvard: Lung on a chip, Part 1 Researchers at Harvard's Wyss Institute have combined microfabrication techniques from the computer industry with modern tissue engineering techniques, human cells and a plain old vacuum pump to create a living, breathing human lung-on-a-chip. The device mimics the most active part of the lung, the boundary between the air sac and the bloodstream. More at wyss.harvard.edu
- HEXAGON FOUND IN SKIN--Light Activated-Similar patent 5226902 Patents 5226902 -[Not a hexagon but process is similar-Purpose is similar-to deliver a drug] Abstract A device for the dispensing of a biologically active material into the surrounding environment is disclosed which consists of at least one wall enclosing a compartment which contains a swollen stimuli sensitive hydrogel in which the biologically active material is entrained in solution. The hydrogel deswells or shrinks in response to contact by external physical or chemical stimuli releasing the biologically active material into the portion of the compartment previously occupied by the swollen hydrogel. The wall enclosing the compartment is rigid and contains means allowing the passage of the biologically active material from the compartment to the surrounding environment and also for transmitting the external stimuli to the swollen hydrogel in said compartment. The wall may contain orifices or be permeable to the active material and external stimuli depending upon the drug and the stimuli to be used. The hydrogel reversibly deswells, shrinks or contracts in response to stimuli, such as temperature, pH, ionic strength, glucose concentration or metabolites in the body and then reswells and reentrains active material not diffused from the compartment when the stimuli is removed. The wall may consist of one or more layers which, in combination, provide for the expeditious delivery of the active substance either through permeation through the wall or through orifices in the ...
- Locust inspired wing folding mechanism for the EPFL jumpglider, a hybrid jumping and gliding robot One of three biologically inspired deployable structure used to open the wings of the EPFL jumpglider. For further information and scientific publications, see kovac.me
- Organic Electrolytic Synthesis The Nishiyama Group is studying the synthesis of natural organic compounds using electrical energy. The aim is to synthesize compounds that are useful in medicine and other fields, and to enable environmentally friendly organic synthesis. Q: Our aim is to actually synthesize biologically active organic compounds that occur in nature. There are a wide variety of such compounds, ranging from quite complex to very simple. In particular, a feature of our research is that were using electrochemistry, or electrolysis, for environmentally friendly organic synthesis. Chemical synthesis using electrochemistry and electrolysis can be used to induce only the reactions needed, without producing toxic substances. Consequently, it is currently topical as a means of environmentally friendly chemical synthesis. The Nishiyama Group is breaking new ground internationally, through original organic electrolysis reactions using phenols. QOne current environmental problem is waste products that are organic halogen compounds. As these contain halogens such as chlorine or bromine, they are toxic, and they dont naturally decompose. But electrolysis can be used to remove the halogens.A feature of our research is that we synthesize organic compounds based on phenols. Benzene is easy to polymerize. But if you combine just two benzene rings,please clarify part about ether, or link benzene rings directly, then those compounds can be used, for example, to synthesize a chain of amino acids, which is ...
- Robot Learning with a Biologically-Inspired Brain (BECCA), The Sequel Robots learn some of the basics of their environments by exploring. Their software "brain" is BECCA, a brain-emulating cognition and control architecture. BECCA gives the robots the ability to learn from their experience and to develop very simple problem solving strategies. Video released as SAND report # 20011-9079 P. For related pages, including source code,background, and publications, please visit www.sandia.gov/rohrer
- The Quetzalcoatl Message for 2012, 1of4 The Quetzalcoatl MESSAGE for our present day What is the world of anti-matter? How does itinteract with us? How can we ascend biologically? Quetzalcoatl came from a future civilization of mankind on planet Venus, on a throne to travel through space-time and instructed the Mayan Indians to write and draw the Mayan codex about how to handle anti-matter and time travel. This is a story of Edgar Ostrander's book "Through the Barrier" that gives us clues to understand the other side as a negative film of this material side. The world of dreams and imagination is the world of anti-matter that interacts with us at all times in our lives Two codices hide the keys to anothercodex, so far we only know the first half, when we should be able to decrypt the second codex. These codices had a psychic seal so that no one knew what they said and now there have found about a thousand codices in Maya lands, due that they did not burn with the Spanish invasion of their lands. NOW IS THE TIME TO GIVE INSTRUCTIONS decipher these, because BIOLOGICALLY we cab ascend with the use of simple technology with our brain capacity to travel in space-time. Describes a mechanism that appears wheb the AUTO-like halo around the head of the saints is the activation of the pineal gland from the thymus gland and heart. This is enrolled in all schools all the mysteries of ancient cultures, but the Maya have left us full and specific instructions how to activate and how to use it. The codex Tro-Cortesiano is in ...
- Mapping a Suburb with a Single Camera using a Biologically Inspired SLAM System Video showing RatSLAM mapping a Brisbane suburb using only the inbuilt web cam in a laptop mounted on the top of a car. We are now based at the Queensland University of Technology in Brisbane. These results are from the following paper: MJ Milford, G. Wyeth, "Mapping a Suburb with a Single Camera using a Biologically Inspired SLAM System", IEEE Transactions on Robotics, 24 (5), Special Issue on Visual SLAM (2008) For more information on RatSLAM go to: ratslam.itee.uq.edu.au www.itee.uq.edu.au
- TEDxGeorgiaTech - Jeannette Yen - Biologically Inspired Design For An Interdisciplinary Education Biology Professor Jeannette Yen discusses a roadmap for interdisciplinary education inspired by her biologically inspired design class. About TEDx, x = independently organized event In the spirit of ideas worth spreading, TEDx is a program of local, self-organized events that bring people together to share a TED-like experience. At a TEDx event, TEDTalks video and live speakers combine to spark deep discussion and connection in a small group. These local, self-organized events are branded TEDx, where x = independently organized TED event. The TED Conference provides general guidance for the TEDx program, but individual TEDx events are self-organized.
- RetroFAST® Septic Installation at a Lakefront Home This installation shows how easy it is to upgrade a septic system into an aerobic treatment system. It helps homeowners save thousands in septic repairs and restores the existing system. The SOS-Save Our Septic® Warranty Program offers a money-back program to upgrade existing conventional septic systems with the RetroFAST® septic system enhancement to renovate biologically failed septic systems.
- DOCTOR B'S (BARF: Biologically Appropriate Raw Food) Dr. Ian Billinghurst is famous for his book "Give you dog a bone." I recently visited Sydney with my friend and helped our friend Ian making his promotional video of his raw food diet "DOCTOR B'S", also known as "BARF" diet. This is very good to keep your pet stay healthy and prevent themt to become ill.
- Build Leaner, Stronger Muscle (biologically superior?) - In this video Elliott shares his idea about building leaner, harder and stronger muscle that burns more fat for energy. Lean Hybrid, type 3 muscle training.
- The BioInitiative Report - Biological Standards for Wireless Cindy Sage, environmental consultant, talks about The BioInitiative Report: A Rationale for a Biologically-based Public Exposure Standard for Electromagnetic Fields (ELF and RF), which she editied with a team of international scientists. They document serious scientific concerns about current limits regulating how much EMF is allowable from power lines, cell phones, and many other sources of EMF exposure in daily life. The report concludes the existing standards for public safety are inadequate to protect public health. Find out more at:
- Mike Hoggard, What is the Singularity? Mike Hoggard shares information defining the term singularity. Science, technology and spiritualism are converging to electronically and biologically enhance humans to the point of godhood, fulfilling the promise of the serpent in Genesis 3, and leading to the mark of the beast in Revelation 13.
- Laser Dental Cleaning Dental Hygiene using lasers and other biologically friendly techniques, increasing patient comfort and eliminating the old "cutting and scraping" that is not only painful, but may infect vital parts of the oral immune system.
- Sugar Battery Technology : Bjorn Nordenstrom BCEC : Biologically Closed Electric Circuits Research - By: (Me) Nicholas Ellis @ "Ahuman being is a microcosmos, ie the laws prevailing in the cosmos also operate in the minutest space of the human being."- Viktor Schauberger Note: fMRI's / Cardiopulmonary Capillary Hemo-Dynamics, and its relationship with Magnetoencephalography Note: Hodgkins-Huxley Cable Theory Violation - (Nerves run on Scalar Sound waves!) "Electricians are now admitting that, in electric currents the energy does not flow through, or along the wire, itself; but is actually transmitted by the ether vibrations outside of the wire,"-John Keely Most people know that nerves work by passing electrical currents from cell to cell. But you might be surprised to learn that no one knows exactly how anesthetics stop nerves from carrying pain signals. That's why two scientists believe that we really don't know how nerves work after all. According to their controversial theory, electricity is just a side effect of how nerves really operate: by conducting high-density waves of pressure that resemble sound reverberating through a pipe. "Nerves are supposed to work like a series of electrical transistors," said Andrew Jackson, a physicist at the Niels Bohr Institute in Copenhagen, Denmark. "This picture is at best flawed." If correct it would turn a long-held (and Nobel Prize-winning) theory on its head. Alan Hodgkin and Andrew Huxley won the Nobel Prize in physiology or medicine in 1963 for describing the electric transmission of impulses along ...
- One on One with Jerry McLaughlin part 6 Dr. McLaughlin explains how the acetogenins work and the painstaking methods of making sure that the active ingredients are in the capsules. He says it's the first biologically and chemically standardized extract.
- 442. Jim's 10k gallon garden pond.Advice and tips on a biologically filtered garden pond. This is the sweet Garden pond (and house) of Jim who lives outside of Lex. Steve was telling me how he had been giving him some good advice, as you can see, this garden pond is sweet. I like how he runs it biologically filtered instead of with chemicals. The more plants the better. He has some great tips in this video about how to keep an awesome garden pond
- Robot Learning with a Biologically-Inspired Brain (BECCA) A tracked robot learns some of the basics of its environment by exploring. It software "brain" is BECCA, a brain-emulating cognition and control architecture. BECCA gives the robot the ability to learn from its experience and to develop very simple problem solving strategies. Video released as SAND report # 2009-2734 P. For related pages, including source code,background, and publications, please visit www.sandia.gov/rohrer
- How can mycorrhizal inoculation increase farm yields and decrease costs? Mycorrhizal Applications - How can farmers manage their soils biologically to increase yields and decrease costs? Farmer and agronomist Gerald Wiebe and Dr. Mike Amaranthus explain how farmers can biologically access soil phosphorus and nitrogen, improve production and save money on fertilizer.
- BEWARE! Facebook: Dangerous to Your Personal Privacy and Safety USING FACEBOOK IS DANGEROUS TO YOUR PERSONAL PRIVACY AND SAFETY. Do you know who is viewing and using the information you post on Facebook? Do you know what use these individuals or government agencies will give your Facebook information? Would you share personal and private information about yourself and your loved ones with total strangers? Are you aware that this is exactly what you are doing when you post information on Facebook? Did you know that Facebook is under the control and management of anti-Christian partisans of the Aberro***ualist ideology that pushes on society biologically aberrant ***ual behavior and practices? ALL pages and comments posted on Facebook expressing the Christian position on biologically aberrant ***ual behavior and practices, ie, aberro***ualism, are arbitrarily censored and deleted! REMEMBER: YOU LOSE ALL CONTROL AND OWNERSHIP OF THE INFORMATION YOU POST ON FACEBOOK. Using and posting on Facebook is dangerous to your personal privacy and safety. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Join Una Voce Miami! Enjoy the video. Recommend it to your family and friends. Courtesy of Una Voce Miami, POB 350372, Jose Marti Station, Miami, FL 33135-0372 // unavocemiami@
- Ocean Chemistry 4 This fourth segment of a 6-part lecture covers biologically important nutrients and the concept of limiting factors.
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about biologically
“Knowing the Body: Biologically Forum. Comments are posted in the order in which they are read some of the postings on the forum and explained to her Professor Grobsteins lecture”
— Knowing the Body: Biologically Forum, serendip.brynmawr.edu
“The activist blog uniting the Lesbian, Gay, Bi***ual, Transgender, Queer, Inter***ual, A***ual community & Allies in the fight for equality. Open Forum: Are All Males Biologically Trans***ual? We all start off in the womb with feminine traits. A few weeks into fetal development fetuses have a pair of "”
— Queers United: Open Forum: Are All Males Biologically Trans***ual?,
“Biologically-grown batteries? Ya kidding? By Dr. Keith | May 1, 2009. Are all viruses bad? to the conventional batteries the biologically-grown batteries are environmentally much”
— Biologically-grown batteries? Ya kidding? : Alternative, alternative-
“A study reported in the LA Times notes that researchers often fail to disclose the contents of the placebos they use and how these contents may sometimes be relevant to the evaluation of placebo-controlled research. See here. (Hat tip: May-lee”
— Biologically-Active Placebos? - Neuroethics & Law Blog,
“Is Autism Biologically Determined? 14 July 2007. Biology is a fascinating topic. Here is one interesting biological fact: there Is Autism Biologically Determined?”
— Is Autism Biologically Determined? | Planet Index Blog, planet-
“Not genetically or biologically. Posted in the African-American Forum. Share. Read. 4,097 Race does not exist biologically, but it does exist to the average person”
— DOES RACE EXIST? Not genetically or biologically - Topix,
“HealthCastle.com Community > Health Castle Forums > Nutrition & Health Forum It is now possible to purchase Vision International vitamins and biologically active food supplements directly in the USA”
— European vitamins and biologically active food supplements,
“dudu's blogs on Fabay. It is a biologically known fact. It is a biologically known fact, that right since the first living organism breathed for the first time billions of years ago, it needed food. Food is something without which growth,”
— It is a biologically known fact " Fabay,
“One Response to "Biologically inspired "wet computer" simulates brain cells" semantic blog " Blog Archive " Biologically inspired "wet computer"”
— ai-one blog " Blog Archive " Biologically inspired "wet, blog.semantic.ch