- A binturong looks a bit like an animal that Dr. Seuss might have created---separately the A binturong's tail is its most important climbing tool, and it comes. — “Chicago Zoological Society - Binturong”,
- The binturong is also commonly called the Asian bearcat. The binturong is native to the jungles of south-east Asia and is commonly found in countries such as Myanmar, Vietnam, Thailand and Malaysia.The binturong is a large carnivorous mammal that. — “Binturong (Arctictis Binturong) - Animals - A-Z Animals”, a-z-
- Binturongs are small creatures, and usually get together to sing in barbershop quartets Arctictis binturong (Raffles, 1821) -- binturong. The Binturong, the Civet and the Genets. — “ - Asian Bearcat info”,
- Binturongs are large mammals that live in southeast Asia. They have thick, black fur, a long, muscular tail, and stiff, white whiskers. — “Binturong Printout- ”,
- Within Southeast Asia, binturongs can be found in Burma, Thailand, Laos, Vietnam, Sumatra, Java, Borneo and Palawan. The binturong's face is lighter in color than its body; binturongs are very similar in appearance to raccoons, badgers or wolverines. — “Binghamton Zoo Animals”,
- The Binturong can be found in the dense forest regions of India and Indochina and Measuring 2 to 3 feet in length, with over half their length being in tail, the binturong. — “Binturong”, itech.pjc.edu
- binturong n. A civet (Arctictis binturong) of southeast Asia with a long prehensile tail. Also called bearcat. — “binturong: Definition from ”,
- Binturongs have a body length between 61 and 96 cms (24 - 38 inches), a tail length between 56 and 89 cms (22 - 35 inches) and they weigh between 9 and 14 kgs (20 - 31 lbs). Their fur is thick, coarse and black in colour and they have a long, bushy, fully prehensile tail. — “Binturong: The Animal Files”,
- The Binturong, which is the Malay name for "bear cat," is a carnivore related to the palm civets. Binturongs are found mainly in the high forests from the central Himalayas through Burma and Malaya to Sumatra and Java. — “Binturong”,
- The Binturong (Arctictis binturong), also known as the Asian Bearcat, the Palawan Bearcat, or simply the Bearcat, is a species of the family Viverridae, which includes the civets and genets. The binturong is not a bear, and the real meaning of the original. — “Binturong - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- Binturong. Arctictis binturong. Status: Vulnerable. Geographic Region Binturongs have an unusual odor, like corn chips or popcorn. They mark their territory. — “Brandywine Zoo - Animals in the Zoo - Binturong”,
- [ old binturong.us indexes ] [ pair webmail ] 18.104.22.168. — “binturong.us”
- The Binturong (Arctictis binturong), also known as the Asian Bearcat, the Palawan Bearcat, or simply the Bearcat, is a species of the family Viverridae, which includes the civets and genets. The binturong is not a bear, and the real meaning of the original. — “Wikipedia:Binturong - Global Warming Art”,
- Binturong definition, an arboreal civet, Arctictis binturong, of Asia, having a long, prehensile tail. See more. — “Binturong | Define Binturong at ”,
- Binturongs have thick, black fur, a long, muscular tail, and long, They use their prehensile tail almost like another hand; young binturongs can even hang by their tail. — “Binturong - Simple English Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- The binturong (Arctictis binturong) or Asian bearcat, is a Carnivore of the family viverridae, technically a type of civet. This family is believed to have split off from the other Old World cat-type viverravines during the Ogliocene, a little more than 30 million years ago. — “Care Sheet - Binturong | Phoenix Exotic Wildlife Association”,
- Get fun and interesting binturong facts in an easy-to-read style from the San Diego Zoo's Animal Bytes. Buy tickets online and plan a visit to the Zoo or Wild Animal Park. Enjoy games, animal cams and videos, and online shopping. — “San Diego Zoo's Animal Bytes: Binturong”,
- Binturong (Arctictis binturong) on ARKive - species information, 16 images and 2 videos. — “Binturong - Arctictis binturong - ARKive”,
- Subspecies (for MSW): A. binturong binturong, A. binturong albifrons, A. binturong kerkhoveni, A. binturong menglaensis, A. binturong penicillatus, A. binturong whitei. Mammal Species of the World Link: Arctictis binturong Raffles, 1821. ITIS link: Arctictis binturong (Raffles, 1821). — “Category:Arctictis binturong - Wikimedia Commons”,
- a large species of civet, Arctictis binturong, of southern Asia Russian: бинтуронг ru(ru) (binturóng) m.  Synonyms. Asian bearcat. bearcat. Palawan. — “binturong - Wiktionary”,
- Definition of binturong in the Online Dictionary. Meaning of binturong. Pronunciation of binturong. Translations of binturong. binturong synonyms, binturong antonyms. Information about binturong in the free online English dictionary and. — “binturong - definition of binturong by the Free Online”,
- Photograph and information from the Carnivore Preservation Trust on this species including a description, behavior, prey, habitat, range, biology and the threats it faces. They use scent to communicate with other binturongs. — “Carnivore Preservation Trust - Meet the Animals - Binturong”,
- The newest, cutest baby animals from the world's accredited zoos and aquariums. Cute baby animal pictures and videos by date, species, and institution. Earlier this year, the Cincinnati Zoo welcomed a bearcat, or Binturong, back to its collection for the first time in four years. — “ZooBorns: Binturong”,
- Binturong or Bear Cats Facts, Photos and Stories are here at the world's largest Big Cat Rescue and Sanctuary where your visit helps save lives. — “Bear Cat”,
- The Palawan Island population, Arctictis binturong whitei, is sometimes considered a distinct species (Allen 1910, Heaney et al. 2002, Corbet and Hill 1992, Cosson et al. 2006), and was ranked separately, as a subspecies, in the 1996 IUCN Red List of Threatened Mammals. — “Arctictis binturong (Binturong, Bearcat, Palawan Binturong)”,
related videos for binturong
- Elvis Tribute song Elvis Presley Tribute! Elvis Presley ... Elvis Tribute song!!!! These very touching lyrics reflect the life and love of ELVIS, enjoy! There will never be another Elvis Presley, just many Tribute Artists paying homage to a legend. I believe that Impersonation is a most sincere form of flattery. I'd like to share tale of my remarkable experience while on a humble journey in the footsteps of the one and only "king of Rock an Roll" Enjoy! Please rate It! Comment! *** Elvis looked right at me and said "this one's for you man, ur gonna like it, I call it Thank Ya Vera Muuch" *** I'm sure you will enjoy this remarkable story...... I've idolized Elvis, and have loved his music for as long as I can remember. Perhaps that is why the events leading up to the creation of this song can seem so real to me, and why I am so committed to bringing this extraordinary song to Elvis fans around the world. This is how it all came about. It was a night of singing karaoke in honor of Elvis' birthday that left me restlessly trying to sleep on January 8, 2006. Earlier that night a kind gentleman from the audience came over to me and said that he had traveled the world over and heard many Elvis tribute artists, but he had never heard one sing with as much genuine passion as I did. He then asked if I ever saw Elvis in concert. I replied, "No, I once had the opportunity but I couldn't get off work. But, I added, "you can be sure of one thing, if I ever had the chance again I wouldn't miss it for the world" as I chuckled ...
- Binturong squish Impi and Baru, binturongs at Taronga Zoo.
- Bearcat (Binturong) vs Gator-Cincinnati Zoo Thane and Ed talk about the differences between a Bearcat (Binturong) and a Gator prior to the UC Sugar Bowl appearance.
- Mae Ling Binturong Mae Ling binturong
- San Diego Zoo Pandas, Kangaroo, Binturong, Kookaburra! Leah D'Emilio visits the world famous San Diego Zoo, and gets to meet three fascinating animals: a Red Kangaroo, the wonderful Binturong (also known as the Bearcat), and the Kookaburra bird. for more visit
- Weird Borneo BearCat (Binturong) Another weird animal from Borneo. This is the Binturong or Bear Cat, with very sharp claws and teeth. As you may hear me saying, I wasn't frightened AT ALL!
- Small Tooth Palm Civet Kitten
- Binturong - Arctictis binturong - ConCaSa Supplementary material 5 for the publication Wilting et al. 2010. Diversity of Bornean viverrids and other small carnivores in Deramakot Forest Reserve, Sabah, Malaysia. Small Carnivore Conservation
- David Letterman -_- Jack Hanna (Zorilla, Baby Kangaroo and Binturong) - Part 1 - 2011.01.17 David Letterman - Jack Hanna (Zorilla, Baby Kangaroo and Binturong) - Part 1
- Operant Conditioning With Banjo the Binturong This is one of my favorite videos, because Banjo is just such a cutie! Susan is doing operant conditioning with him! Big Cat Rescue does operant conditioning for many reasons. One is so the cats can be examined by the vet without being sedated. Sedation is very dangerous when putting big cats under. With operant conditioning, if a vet wants to see the animals stomach, all they have to do is say "up". It's very helpful and is also fun for the cats! Want more information? Then visit: Thanks! =Crackle= Learn the truth about white tigers
- Any Told Desire - Bojingly The Binturong Any Told Desire's debut show at The Talent Farm, February 26, 2010
- Banjo the Binturong Meet Banjo, the binturong (also known as a bearcat). He is an omnivore, and loves marshmallows! For more information about how to go on one of Big Cat Rescue's tours, their beliefs, or their animals, please visit: =Crackle= Learn the truth about white tigers
- Binturong aka (Bear cat) Singapore Zoo Animals: Otters and Binturong (a second or two if you can spot them)
- Taronga Zoo - Binturong Shot in Sydney with iPhone 3G
- Binturong the Asian Bearcat The Binturong can be found in the dense forest regions of India and Indochina and down through Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia, Sumatra, Java, Borneo and Burma. Binturong is covered with black, coarse hairs and long white whiskers. With it's short legs and bear-like walk, it is commonly referred to as the bearcat. The binturong is an arboreal animal meaning that it lives in trees. Mainly a fruit-eater, but it is carnivorous to to its ability to capture and eat birds, small mammals, and even fish. Binturongs have been observed catching fish in the river waters they swim in. Enjoy the Video.
- Binturong Lunch Time! Allie, an intern at Zoofari, hand feeding our binturongs, Baloo and Raji!
- El Grande Binturong El Grande Binturong blinks sleepily at the camera. El Grande lives at the Carnivore Preservation Trust in Pittsboro, NC
- Zoo View-Bearcat (Binturong)-Cincinnati Zoo Thane Maynard talks about the University of Cincinnati mascot the Bearcat. Also known as a Binturong the zoo's young Bearcat, Lucy attends some of the university's sporting events.
- Binturongs fighting Two binturongs fighting in Khao Kheow Open Zoo, Thailand
- Catbook Movie: The Binturong video uploaded to display in Catbook
- binturongs on a tightrope Binturongs walk across a rope at Khao Kheow Open Zoo
- Binturong / "Bearcat" VS PUMPKIN !! Big Cat Rescue is home to over 100 Lions, Tigers & Leopards, we are also home to Banjo the Binturong or Bearcat! Watch Banjo enjoy his Halloween treat a pumpkin complete with a banana mouth, plum nose, Fig Newton eyes and grape hair! Learn more about binturongs here: For more info about BIG CAT RESCUE visit: Find us on FACEBOOK MYSPACE: TWITTER: DONATE: THANK YOU!
- A leopard, a binturong and a busy reef - Earth-Touch Wildlife Highlights 46 Visit www.earth- for a closer look at the wonders of the natural world. A leopard in the Okavango Delta hunts newborn impala lambs and the crew enjoys a rare sighting of a binturong in Thailand. Sharks, tuna and masses of snapper thrive on a busy reef in Mozambique's Vamizi Bay.
- Binturong encounter
- Edinburgh Zoo binturong One of the binturongs at Edinburgh Zoo
- pilandok at binturong mousedeer and bearcat
- Jack Hanna binturong (bear cat) this is a... strange mysterious black animal
- Yogi the binturong climbing
- Binturong - Khao Khiew Open Zoo This is a movie from our trip to Khao Khiew open zoo for Tiw's 3rd birthday. This cage was really out of the way, we walked up to the cage, and it looked as though it was just another asleep animal that wasn't going to move or do anything. But it seemed to spring into life as soon as it heard us.
- Palawan Binturongs Binturongs live most of their live in trees. Their tails are well-adapted for grasping to assist them with life in the trees. It is used as extra hand when climbing trees and hanging on branches. When resting in a tree, it will lie on its stomach with its feet dangling, but its tail will have a firm hold, protecting it from falling. They feed mostly on fruits and sometimes small animals
- Cheeky Baby Binturong Meet Indah, Sydney Zoo's cheeky little Binturong. (A type of civet to you and me.)
- Ed Laquidara - Binturong The Binturong, or Bear Cat, is a large, prehensile-tailed mammal from Southeast-Asia. The Binturong packs a defensive spray capable of sending humans into anaphylactic shock.
- Binturong vs. Graham Cracker
- The Binturong Binturong!
- Binturong tries to eat huge piece of apple! Our new Binturong recently arrived from from Chessington Zoo. Her name is Ayu and she loves fruit, perhaps a bit too much as she tries to eat a huge piece of apple....and banana, and a fig! For more information on our Binturongs visit
- binturong gets curious I was talking to the keeper when one of the binturongs slowly aprroached and did the introduction sniff.
- Binturong or Bearcat "Banjo" at Big Cat Rescue in Tampa.
- The Binturong, Asian Bearcat, the Palawan Bearcat, or simply the Bearcat. The Beermarter (bear weasel) from the Best Zoo, in Best, The Netherlands.
- Banjo the Binturong (Two) Here's even more of the amazing Banjo! He lives at Big Cat Rescue! For more information about how to go on one of Big Cat Rescue's tours, their beliefs, or their animals, please visit: =Crackle= Learn the truth about white tigers
- Binturong at Prague Zoo The Binturong (Arctictis binturong), also known as the Asian Bearcat, the Palawan Bearcat, or simply the Bearcat, is a species of the family Viverridae, which includes the civets and genets. Its natural habitat is in trees of forest canopy in rainforest of Bangladesh, Bhutan, Burma, China, India, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Nepal, the Philippines, Thailand, and Vietnam. Filmed at Prague Zoo.
- Rare Binturong born at Taronga Indah is the first binturong born at Sydney's Taronga Zoo in 50 years.
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about binturong
“Click here for newly posted poems. binturong. Title. Author. Comments Odeish to Chinta - A binturong voice. AuraGem. 0. 2 years 44 weeks ago. Navigation. Poetry”
— binturong | Poems at The Poetry Showcase,
“blog. member. group. message. sets. Country Critters Binturong in Pet Shop. Please protest the keeping of a binturong at this pet shop 152 Medford Ave. Patchogue, NY 11772 (631) 758-6777. Email to Friends. Add Blog Post. Flag. Comments: 1”
— Country Critters Binturong in Pet Shop - Patchogue, NY, reporter.911
“So now it's just the binturong and the kicker horse against the "tastelessness",the battle still goes on,and we will not surrender: the binturong liked the idea so here is the same d we thought that u might like to see”
“Binturong Class. by Ed. Our special close up animal class last Saturday went off without a Hagrid the binturong was super happy to come out and say hi to all his adoring fans, not”
— Animal Adventures " Blog Archive " Binturong Class,
“Binturong wrote: SpidAp wrote: Binturong wrote: k, nevsimejte si me, jenom si zvedam post forum. You cannot reply to topics in this forum. You cannot edit your posts in this forum”
— übertopic | Lineage 2 Game PMfun Forum,
“We created Blog Binturong in order to share some of our thoughts, techniques and code. This blog collects some of the generative code, underlying thoughts and techniques of”
— DigitAG&: Blog Binturong,
“New female Binturong, Ayu. Watt, a shy, retiring bachelor has been introduced to a The Binturong has a face like a cat and long shaggy black fur like a”
— Binturong finds love " Aspinall Foundation,
“Our very own Raji the Binturong dazzled not only her presenter, Nick Baker of Nick Well, Maybe it's the Binturong, Woodchuck, & Siberian Lynx Days of”
— binturong | Wild Wonders Blog,
related keywords for binturong
- binturong for sale
- binturong pet
- binturong facts
- binturong wiki
- binturong habitat
- binturong diet
- binturong plush
- binturong as pets
- binturong pictures
- binturong sound
similar for binturong
- arctictis binturong
- large family
- free encyclopedia
- family viverridae
- the philippines
- prehensile tail
- southeast asia
- black hair
- san diego
- animal bytes
- wild animal park
- san diego zoo
- bear cats
- bear cat
- civet cat
- a level
- bushy tail
- free uk
- uk shipping
- classifying animals
- carnivorous mammal
- south east asia
- animal files
- breeding season
- latin name
- conservation status
- least concern
- life expectancy
- in captivity
- body length
- tail length
- the zoo
- long hair
- movements of the body
- ear tufts
- zoo society
- physical characteristics
- malay name
- palm civets
- global warming
- arboreal animals
- geographical range
- dense forest
- forest regions
- regions of india