- Use Bible Gateway On Your Site. Advertise with Us. Go to top of page Mobile Bible Gateway. . Reverend Fun. . The City by Zondervan. About. — “Passage Lookup - New International Version, ©2010”,
- The Holy Bible: King James Version. The culmination of English translations of the Bible, the publication of the American Bible Society's King James Version features full-text searchability, content-based tables of contents and a quick verse finder. — “The Holy Bible: King James Version. ”,
- Bible n. The sacred book of Christianity, a collection of ancient writings including the books of both the Old Testament and the New Testament. — “Bible: Definition from ”,
- Bible Commentaries available online free at for sermon, Bible study, and Sunday school preparation. — “Available Bible commentaries from ”,
- The world's best online Bible, featuring Greek, English and Latin translations, commentary, and thousands of faith-building hyperlinks to the Catholic Encyclopedia. — “NEW ADVENT BIBLE: The Best Online Bible in the World”,
- You could call James Pepper a modern day scribe. He's taken a quill and ink and reproduced the Bible by hand. Pepper is believed to be one of the few who have reproduced the Bible this way in the past 500 years. News, Sports, Weather, Traffic and. — “Dallas Man One Of The Few To Reproduce Bible By Hand CBS”,
- Bible Study Tools - free online Bible resources, verses search, 40 versions including NIV, KJV, commentaries, concordances, reading guides. — “Bible Study Tools Online, Verses, 40+ Versions, Commentaries”,
- Overview of the Bible with information on the Hebrew Bible, Christian Bible, canonization of Scripture, different bible versions, and an introduction to biblical chapters and verses. — “Bible - Wikipedia”,
- Download the Bible in Basic English. Includes search functionality, interlinear with KJV and Chinese translations. — “The Holy Bible - Bible in Basic English”, o-
- Christian Today > Many under-35s have never heard of the King James Bible despite being one of the biggest selling books in history. — “Under-35s largely unaware of King James Bible | Christian”,
- The Catholic Bible, Holy Bible Study Online, Old Testament, New Testament, Ten Commandments, Scripture, Verse, Quote, Commentary, Search, Index, Complete Text including the seven Deutero-Canonical books, footnotes, Word of God, book, prophesy,. — “New Jerusalem Bible - Bible - Catholic Online”,
- Audio Bible, The King James Version narrated by Alexander Scourby is on-line. — “Audio Bible Online”, audio-
- Get information, facts, and pictures about Bible at . Make research projects and school reports about Bible easy with credible articles from our FREE, online encyclopedia and dictionary. — “Bible Facts, information, pictures | ”,
- Bible - from WN Network. WorldNews delivers latest Breaking news including World News, U.S., politics, business, entertainment, science, weather and sports news. Search News and archives in 44 languages. — “Bible”,
- This sentiment has grown in Christian circles to the point that even many churches do not teach the Bible, and many church people no longer consider the Bible their standard for faith and practice. The men who wrote down Scripture said they got their information directly from God. — “Truth Or Tradition - Book: The Bible: You Can Believe It! A”,
- Genesis 1:1 : In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. Select Bible Translation. Yours Selected Verse(s) I was reading this today and thought I would send it to you. — “Genesis 1:1 > Bible > NIV > Your eBible - Online Bible”,
- Many of you have used as a free resource and you may be The leadership team of can be trusted- has been faithful over the years to provide quality trustworthy. — “Biblical Studies Foundation”,
- The New American Bible. New American Bible Podcast. Tips for Fruitful Reading of Scripture. The United States Catholic Catechism for Adults connects the real-life stories of various people who had an influence on the Catholic Church in the United States with Scripture, doctrine, and prayer. — “USCCB - The New American Bible”,
- In the meantime, our Mobile version of the BLB, at , offers Blue Letter Bible tools designed specifically for mobile connections. The Blue Letter Bible has MP3 versions of three translations, performed by world renown voice actor, Stephen Johnston. — “Blue Letter Bible - Home Page”,
related images for bible
- Fire at Detroit firehouse blamed on Bible reader
- v l 2006 01 27 22 41 58 jänkide religioosus http www trinity edu ~mkearl bible jpg v l 2006 01 27 22 45 41
- About the Bible
- Bible2 jpg
- The title of this post says it all Fundamentalism is fundamentally unbiblical
- Wedding Favors Wallpapers Flower Holy Bible Wedding wallpaper
- Desde el punto de vista espiritual muchos protestantes y católicos se definen como cristianos evangélicos y sin duda es la manera correcta de conocer la verdad del Reino de Dios Esta apreciación la hago para destacar que la diferencias entre católicos y protestantes no son espirituales sino mas bien una lucha por obtener la soberania sobre la fé de los
- Al Jazeera the UNC Tour UNC faculty members confront news producer Samir Khader in Qatar two months after 9 11 Bible Belt Justice in the Southern Part of Heaven Chapel Hill s Rev Charles Jones pays a price for promoting racial integration
- Bible The first printed Armenian Bible by Osgan Yerevantsi in Amsterdam in 1666 $5000 stock 156
- Memorize the Books of the Bible gif Image
- student bible jpg
- It was very important to Liisa to have her Estonian culture captured in her wedding after the Estonian wedding at their church we packed it up for our hour and a half truck out to Mission to celebrate at the family venue where her parents got married 40 years earlier
- our goal as Mission Agencies to see the Quechua Bible reprinted and available to Quechua People all over Bolivia This is our main tool in seeing Churches planted and strengthened in Bolivia Much prayer was lifted up on behalf of this project Thanks be to God that the money has been raised and the Bibles have been printed cleared customs and are on the shelves of the Bible
- On Explore Octobre 12 2007 106 More than 2 000 visits Thank you very much to all of you my dear Flickr friends for your so kind comments I dedicate Sun Bible to my first son one of my son of the Sun Christophe for his wonderful direction photo on the last revolutionary videoclip Neon Bible all interactive for the great international group Arcade fire Here s the link in Creativity NY <a href= http creativity online com work view seed=3bf22c54 >creativity online com work view seed=3bf22c54< a> Sun Bible It s for you son of the Sun With all my love and admiration You can heard see and move your mouse on the magical new videoclip Neon Bible by Arcade Fire here <a href= http www beonlineb com click around html >www beonlineb com click around html< a> You can see his new website here <a href= http www christophecollette com >www christophecollette com < a>
- Arts plug Time for pictures The following are some of my favorite winners from the Design Annual 49 November 2008 I did a showcase from the Illustration Annual earlier this year too Even if you re not religious you have to appreciate the design of these Bibles I love the typography These were designed by Unreal Ltd for Hodder Stoughton
- bible png
- bible jpg
- Arrow Mortality martyrdom B Bible Holy Book Wisdom divine word of God personal accomplishment Two holy books on a Mormon grave indicates the Bible and Book of
- Kázání Mt 12 30 Kdo není se mnou je proti mně kdo neshromažďuje se mnou rozptyluje Toto slovo řekl Pán Ježíš v určité situaci pak se na to blíže podíváme Když přemýšlím
- Daily Devotional
- READ THE WORD DAILY Double click here to edit this text
- The Bible was one of the four symbolic gifts given to Dr Corey at his inauguration on Friday morning Cook presented the Bible to Corey addressing the importance of scripture in
- A newspaper article from 1915 featuring Henry Tunaley presumably the same person who illustrated the Red Deer The first page of a family bible that belonged to Thomas Tunaley and his wife Annie Thornhill by kind permission of Arnold Tunaley who is Thomas and Annie s Great Grandson An extract from a book on the Poor Law in
- What would happen if you resolved that in addition to your Bible you would read three pages of a spiritual book every day Here s what could happen
- Through the Bible with My Child This is a free 4 year plan to study through the Bible with your children It is intended to be used during the academic year 172 days of lessons and
- MBible01 jpg
- Retour haut de page
- chodron 1 html 10 Dec 2004 12 47 2 3K bible cross 10 Dec 2004 12 53 240K bible jpg 10 Dec 2004 12 53 73K atheism101 gif 10 Dec 2004 13 19 13K
- get to the last volume and FAST Verdict Great If you re a fan of action giant robots well developed relationships bittersweet romances or great stories go and pick up this series Along with Eureka Seven and Zaregoto I also picked up the Gothic and ***ta bible I love gothic ***ta fashion particularly because it s so much fun to draw and I ve collected every
- Study to show yourself approved unto God a workman who needs not to be ashamed rightly dividing the word of truth II Timothy 2 15 Subscribe to Priceless Pearls
- Bible Pics 015 jpg 19 Apr 2004 20 54 79k Bible Pics 017 jpg 19 Apr 2004 20 52 85k Bible Pics 018 jpg 19 Apr 2004 20 42 70k Bible Pics 023 jpg 19 Apr 2004 21 03 82k
- bible jpg
- Bible Related 0157 jpg 08 Dec 2007 00 35 462k Bible Related 0157 s > 08 Dec 2007 00 35 4k Bible Related 0158 jpg 08 Dec 2007 00 35 103k Bible Related 0158 s > 08 Dec 2007 00 35 3k
- of memorial shrine to the life that the inhabitants had so unfairly taken away The names of the villagers now line the church s inside walls like a yellow ribbon and also grace a restored bible in the quire where the names are lovingly listed in beautiful script with parishioners spelt wrongly It s a restrained polite but unmistakeable protest a permanent public rebuke
- The symbol of the open Bible reminds us that God s Word is one of the Means of Grace through which He comes to us St Paul wrote in Romans 1 16 it is the power of God for the salvation
- bible 31a jpg
related videos for bible
- Brief Bible Blunders -- Episode #1 The first in a series of quick looks at some biblical oddities. Credit to the great Bart Ehrman , whose excellent book "Jesus, Interrupted" brought this Bible blunder to my attention for the first time. The book also inspired me finally to put together this series that I've been thinking about for some time. Link to the playlist for the series: Este video con anotaciones en español:
- Who Wrote The Bible? (1/12) Part (2/12): Who Wrote the Bible? Is the Bible the Word of God? Why is the Bible full of Contradictions? This documentary explores questions at the heart of the great Christian faith in a fair open-minded fashion. It is NOT meant to be inflamatory but informative. The truth one will see is the Bible is NOT what it is thought to be. So what is the Bible? Find out! Visit for more videos like this! Now since we can see Christianity is not what we thought it was, we can try and learn about Islam, a religion that many equate with terrorism. Search and learn about Islam as it is thought even by the most educated people on Earth to be the ultimate way to truth and happiness, in the truest sense of the word.
- Bible Rap Hilarious Bible rap
- The Bible Experience NEW VIDEO! The Bible Experience New Testament, The 2007 Audio Book of the Year, now includes the Old Testament! The Complete Bible Experience eclipses any audio Bible you've ever encountered. Featuring an unprecedented cast of over 200 entertainment celebrities and a cinematic musical score, here is the entire Bible in Today's New International Version in a historic, masterfully engineered production. The Bible has a voice. Listen! This is the NEW behind-the-scenes video of the making of The Complete Bible Experience, a fully-dramatized and symphonic-orchestrated reading of the entire Bible performed by an unprecedented ensemble of distinguished African-American actors, musicians, and clergy such as Denzel Washington, Blair Underwood, Angela Bassett, Juanita Bynum, Shirley Caesar, Samuel L. Jackson, Cuba Gooding Jr., Kirk Franklin, and many more. For free audio samples and more video clips, visit /tbe. Brought to you by Zondervan.
- The Bible Revisited: Genesis 2.0 Video "Genesis Revisited" by • Subscribe to Science & Reason: • • • • • • • Text: "Genesis Revisited - A Scientific Creation Story" by Michael Shermer ("Why Darwin Matters"). "To convey the logical absurdity of trying to squeeze the round peg of science into the square hole of religion, I penned this scientific revision of the Genesis creation story. It is not intended as a sacrilege of the poetic beauty of Genesis; rather, it is a mere extension of what the creationists have already done to Genesis in their insistence that it be read not as mythic saga but as scientific prose. If Genesis were written in the language of modern science, it would read something like this." • Michael Shermer (*1954 in Glendale, California) is an American science writer, historian of science, founder of The Skeptics Society, and Editor in Chief of its magazine Skeptic, which is largely devoted to investigating and debunking pseudoscientific and supernatural claims. Shermer is also the producer and co-host of the television series "Exploring the Unknown". Since April 2004, he has been a monthly columnist for Scientific American magazine with his Skeptic column. Once a fundamentalist Christian, Shermer now describes himself as an agnostic nontheist and an advocate for humanist philosophy. • .
- Bible In a Minute Ever wanted to learn everything and yet nothing about the Bible all at the same time? Then this video is for you... Huge thanks to our buddy Tyler Jacobson for whipping up the graphics for us. As requested, here are the lyrics: "BIBLE IN A MINUTE" EARTH MADE, ADAM EVE CAIN KILLS ABEL, HAS TO LEAVE BORING GENEALOGY GREAT FLOOD, OLIVE LEAF TOWER BABEL, ABRAHAM SODOM AND GOMORRAH AND ISAAC, JACOB, JOSEPH, MOSES TEN COMMANDS, PROMISED LAND JUDGES, DAVID, SOLOMON SENT AWAY TO BABYLON JOB, THEN A BUNCH OF PSALMS PROVERBS AND THE SONG OF SONGS MAJOR PROPHETS, LION DEN MINOR PROPHETS, BETHLEHEM GOLD AND MYRRH AND FRANKINCENSE SATAN AND SAMARITAN CHOOSE DISCIPLES, OTHER CHEEK WALK ON WATER, THOUSANDS EAT LAZARUS, FIG TREE LAST SUPPER, GETHSEMANE BLOOD MONEY, THIRD DENIAL PONTIUS PILATE, PUBLIC TRIAL FORTY LASHES, TO THE TREE WHY HAVE YOU FORSAKEN ME? THIRD DAY, EMPTY TOMB REAPPEARS, FIVE WOUNDS ACTS OF THE APOSTLES NEXT EPISTLES AND APOCALYPSE
- James Randi Speaks: Questioning the Bible James Randi Speaks: Questioning the Bible. Recorded 3/4/2009 at the James Randi Educational Foundation. Lighting, Camera and Editing by: Richard Montalvo (rmontalvo23@)
- The Bible for beginners (Part 1) About 1/3rd of the people on this planet call themselves Christians, although peculiarly only about 1 in 10 have ever read the Bible. Personally I think this number is hopelessly optimistic with maybe only 1in 100 to 1000 having ever really read the Bible. Yup so about 90 % of Christians believe in something they've never read about. In order to partially remedy this, I'm starting a new series called 'The Bible for Beginners' where I will read highlights from the Bible to see if Christians actually subscribe to the Holy book they have never read, or not.
- BIBLE GAMES - NES Review by the Angry Video Game Nerd - Join The Official AVGN Fanpage on Facebook
- BIBLE: REVOLUTION The Bible is about the revolution of the Israelites,not with carnal weapons but with the word of the Most High.
- The Bible Prophecy - Event 1 of 7 - Final Signs "And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people," "Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters." "And there followed another angel, saying, Babylon is fallen, is fallen, that great city, because she made all nations drink of the wine of the wrath of her fornication." "And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand," "The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:" Revelation 14:6-10 As we study these "Final Events of Bible Prophecy" we will often look to past to obtain knowledge about the future. "The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun." Ecclesiastes 1:9 In studying the Revelation, a Bible student quickly discovers that a large portion of this prophetic book contains portions of other parts of the Bible, especially the old testament. Infact, over 270 verses in the book of Revelation are taken ...
- THE AMAZING FIRST VERSE OF THE BIBLE - You MUST see this film! EXCLUSIVE! Pastor Gallups responds to Keith Olbermann, MSNBC! (SHOP!) This is an 8 minute STAND_ALONE film. It deals with several unbelievable "hidden" truths in the very first verse of the Bible. They have been there for over 3000 years! Watch the film until the end...the suprises continue until the last moment! This is a portion of the 70 minute Documentary from Ichthus Films - "THE SCIENTIFIC UNKNOWALBES OF THE BIBLE" - The full-length film is of much higher quality and contains MUCH MUCH more information. I hope you enjoy this segment. This vid. clip is copryrighted by ICHTHUS Films.
- Betty Bowers Explains Traditional Marriage to Everyone Else from America's Best Christian takes time to explain to less informed Christians the curious details of the Lord's concept of marriage. BETTY'S BIBLE INTERPRETATION GUIDE: Illustrations done for Mrs. Bowers: by Steve Hogan www.steve- JOIN BETTY ON FACEBOOK:
- question 19 cnn debates
- GZA feat. Killah Priest - BIBLE (Basic Instructions Before Leaving Earth) + Lyrics Please notice that this video was made for promotional use only. Further the Universal Music Group owns the copyrights. Basic instructions before leavin' Earth Basic instructions before leavin' Earth Basic instructions before leavin' Earth Chorus:(X2) Life is a test, many quest the universe N' through my research, I felt the joy N' the hurt The first shall be last N' the last shall be first The basic instructions before leavin' Earth (Killah Priest) Knowledge this wisdom, this goes back when I was twelve I love doin' right but I was trapped in Hell Had mad ideas, sad eyes N' tears Years of fear, but yo my foes couldn't bear I searched for the truth since my youth N' went to church since birth, but it wasn't worth the loot That I was payin', plus the prayin' I didn't like stayin' cuz of bizzie-bodies N' dizzy-hotties That the preach-ass souped up with lies Had couped up, lookin' at loot, butt N' thighs During the service, he swallowed up the poor N' after they heard this, they wallowed on the floor But I ignored, N' explored my history that was untold N' watched mysteries unfold N' dropped the jewel like Solomon, but never followed men Cuz if you do your brain is more hollow then Space oblivia, or the abyss With no trace of trivia, left with the hiss Does it pay to be deaf, dumb, or blind From a slave he was kept from the mind N' from a caves he crept from behind N' what he gave was the sect of the swine When the bible, that condemned the pig I don't mean to pull your hems ...
- Messed-Up Bible Stories 2: Adam and Eve God creates woman... chaos ensues. WANT MORE?!? Website: Store Twitter: Facebook: Email Me: sam@ Business Contact: sam@ Portfolio Site:
- How the Bible Led Me to Islam: The Story of a Former Christian Youth Minister - Joshua Evans How the Bible Led Me to Islam: The Story of a Former Christian Youth Minister - Joshua Evans
- Killah Priest - BIBLE Killah Priest from the Wu-Tang Clan drops knowledge in this track from his album Heavy Mental. roll ya bluntz and listen :) Lyrics: The Basic Instructions Before Leaving Earth (3X) Chorus: repeat 2X Life is a test many quest the universe And through my research I felt the joy and the hurt The first shall be last and the last shall be first The basic instructions before leaving earth Verse One: Knowledge this wisdom this goes back when I was twelve I loved doing right but I was trapped in hell Had mad ideas, sad eyes and tears Years of fears, but yo my foes couldn't bear I searched for the truth since my youth And went to church since birth, but it wasn't worth the loot that I was paying, plus the praying I didn't like staying cuz of busy-bodies and dizzy hotties That the preacher had souped up with lies Had me cooped up lookin at loot, butt, and thighs Durin the service, he swallowed up the poor And after they heard this, they wallowed on the floor But I ignored, and explored my history that was untold And watched mysteries unfold And dropped a jewel like Solomon, but never followed men cause if you do your brain is more hollow than Space oblivia, or the abyss With no trace of trivia, left with the hiss Does it pay to be deaf, dumb and blind? From a slave we was kept from the mind And from the caves he crept from behind And what he gave, was the sect of the swine When the bible, it condemned the pig I don't mean to pull your hems or flip your qigs But we used to wear a ...
- The Bible Flip The first double backflip on a wheelchair, landed by Aaron Fotheringham. After landing the double on his wheelchair, he named it the Bible Flip, because it takes a whole lot of faith to throw a double.
- Penn & Teller; The Bible is Bull***. look into my eyes, the eyes, the eyes, not around the eyes, but the eyes. Please do try to be civil in your discussion.
- Who Wrote the Bible? - History Channel (Part 1 of 12) History Channel's programme titled "Who Wrote the Bible?"
- ApologetiX - La Bible Apologetix's song "La Bible" with the music from La Bamba and Carlos Santana filling in on guitar video.
- Bible ~Shiraishi Kuranosuke~ Ok, this video is dedicated to another one of my favourite Prince of Tennis character.. Shiraishi Kuranosuke! This video contains pics of him, but i've added some clips in too, since there are not enough pics.. lol.. The song is also sung by him! Yay! ^^ Lyrics here: Kiseki no arika wo sagasu tabi wo ***eiru Dare nimo misenai itami wo tsuyosa ni shinagara Hateshinai sora ni tokihanatsu negai Toki no meiro no naka de mayottemo Tachidomaranai Kitto sekai ga yuragu yoru ni mo Kaze wo kakenuke egaite yuku Asu e no bible Jiyuu na kodou wo mune no chizu ni shiru***a Burenai hokori to jyounetsu wo ashiato ni ***e Genkai wo koeta keshiki no mukou de Kagayaite iru yume wa shinjiteta Mugen no mirai Tatta hitosuji hikari tera***e Yami wo kirisaki tobitatte yuku Kibou no kanata Zutto asenai yuitsu no kotae Miushinawanai Kitto sekai ga yuragu yoru ni mo Kaze wo kakenuke egaite yuku Asu e no bible Towa e tsuzuku mabushii basho e English Translation: I'm on a journey to find the place where miracles are While turning the pain that I show no one into strength I release my wish into the limitless skies And even if I lose my way in the maze of time I'll keep going Surely, even in the night when the world wavers I can dash through the winds and create A bible to tomorrow In my heart is mapped out, an unfettered pulse Leaving footsteps of unwavering pride and passion And beyond the limitless landscape there lies A glimmering dream that is The boundless future I believed in The light ...
- Bible Books Books of the Bible song! Written and performed by Bigsby. High quality video download available here - (This one has the CORRECT spelling of Habakkuk) FREE performance track available in the "FunZone" section at . Guitar Chords for the song are posted here - http Let me know if this song has helped you!
- Fred Gets Dissed at Bible School Fred goes to bible school to become more in touch with his religion, but the other kids attending make fun of him using Year One jokes.
- Quiz Show (Bible Contradictions) This is a video response to all those people who claim that the bible is free of contradictions. Ummm - it isn't. I've looked. How NOT to respond to this movie: a) By assuming that I have not looked into these contradictions with any level of depth and accusing me of not having tried to understand any kind of "deeper meaning". Wherever possible, I consulted christians' explanations of what they like to refer to as "so-called contradictions" and errors. I've looked at the explanations. I've given them a good go. They're just ***. b) By saying that these aren't errors at all, rather, that they are simply copyist's errors. Uh- derr. A copyist's error is an error. I don't care what kind of error it is, just don't make the claim that the bible is completely free of errors, except for the cases in which there are errors, which are only copyist's errors only, which aren't really errors. Knock it off. I'm talking about the actual words on the actual page of the bible. When they don't add up, - that's called a contradiction or an error. c) If you agree with me that English translations of the bible contain errors, but you think that the original Hebrew and Greek m***cripts are pure and therefore true - DON'T tell me this and then go on to criticise me and other skeptics for pointing out that the English translations contain errors! You've just said that you agree with me, that there are errors on the pages of the bibles that your god saw fit to let get corrupted in the first ...
- Why the Bible? Ravi Zacharias at the University of Illinois For two evenings, Ravi Zacharias answers hard-hitting questions from a student-packed auditorium at University of Illinois.
- Tim Hawkins-My favorite Bible verse Tim threw this in at the very end of his taping on the Magnificent Gospel Showcase while we waited for some of the cast to get on stage.
- What is the Bible Basically About? Is the Bible primarily about you or Jesus? *Music Credit Update - Music by EI Ten EIeven "CONNlE" Check them out: The Implication for Ministry: Every sermon preached should center around who Jesus is and what he has done. Learn more at
- Bible Black - Heaven and Hell [Official Music Video] Official music video for 'Bible Black' by Heaven and Hell. From the 2009 album 'The Devil You Know'. Lyrics: At last alone His fire's dying Burned another day Now to pretend And make up an ending Somewhere far away He reached for a book all bound in leather Something that he knows he's never read And the first page says beware you've found the answer The next one says I wish that you were dead Don't go on, put it back You're reading from the Bible Black What's this world I see Who are you and who are me Maybe I just stumbled in the dark I must have been out cold But the way the story's told They found me lying *** in the rain Let me go I've seen religion But the light has left me blind Take me back I must have the Bible Black Well here I go again From the start to the end I wish I could remember what I've done Now here's another spell It can take me straight to Hell And I feel I'm getting closer to my home Let me go I've found addiction And it makes me feel alive Take me back I must have the Bible Black Guitar Solo He locks himself away and tastes the silence Hungry for another bite of wrong And just the words oh Lord please take me with you Took him to a place we don't belong Let him go He can't come back He's reading from the Bible Black So if your fire's dying And what's the use of trying I may know another place that you can go It's hiding in the pages But you may not come back You're reading from the Bible Black
- The Bible Story Most people know a few Bible stories, but few understand the Story of the Bible...
- Arcade Fire - Neon Bible live in an elevator! A wonderful piece by Vincent Moon from la blogotheque in Paris (links below). This performance was clipped from a full-length, rare & brilliant performance film that follows AF through the backstage corridors' the elevator and eventually to the crowd and features both Neon Bible & Wake up. Please visit to see this film in length as it was intended, as well as read the great story behind its production. DIRECT LINKS (English) (French) http :) Wenzone
- Ricky - The Bible (animals) Ricky talks about God.
- Messed-Up Bible Stories 1: In the Beginning God gets bored and creates stuff. Written, Animated and Voiced by Sam T WANT MORE?!? Website: Store Twitter: Facebook: Email Me: sam@ Business Contact: sam@ Portfolio Site:
- The Top 10 Reasons Why the Bible is Repulsive By watching this short video, you will prove to yourself that the Bible is repulsve. A book that is this repulsive has no place in our society. Example 1 The vast majority of Americans believe that God exists, that Jesus is his son, and that God himself gave us the Bible and the Ten Commandments. In fact, Supreme court Justice Antonin Scalia has said that "Ninety-nine percent of Americans believe in the ten commandments." He has also said, "What the commandments stand for is the direction of human affairs by God." If 99% of Americans believe in the ten commandments, how can the Bible be repulsive? Let's take the fourth commandment as an example. It says: Remember the sabbath day, and keep it holy. For six days you shall labour and do all your work. But the seventh day is a sabbath to the Lord your God; you shall not do any work—you, your son or your daughter, your male or female slave, your livestock, or the alien resident in your towns. [Exodus 20: 8-9] This, supposedly, is the word of God, the almighty ruler of the universe. Now think about this. Wal-mart is open on the Sabbath. And so is Target. Best buy is open on the Sabbath. And so is Circuit City. Home Depot is open on the Sabbath. And so is Lowes. In fact, millions of businesses in America have employees working on the Sabbath. Even Christian Family Bookstores has employees working on the Sabbath. What should we do with all of these people who are breaking the fourth commandment? In the Bible's book of exodus ...
- For The Bible Tells Me So - Trailer Old trailer version for the film For The Bible Tells Me So, a provocative documentary that reconciles homo***uality and Biblical scripture. Through the experiences of five families, we discover how insightful people of faith handle the realization of having a gay child.
- The Necronomicon Do you want to be a nicer person? Are you looking for inspiration to do good things? Well keep looking. But if you're into opening up terrifying vistas of reality then the Esoteric Order of the Old Ones and Cthulhu Cultists want to help. Contact us today to find out how.
- Misquoting Jesus, Stanford Lecture, How Bible Got Tainted 1/10 "Misquoting Jesus: Scribes Who Altered Scripture and Readers Who May Never Know," a textual criticism of Biblical m***cript tampering by Bart Ehrman, Professor or Religious Studies of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. Some Pondering about the stance of Muslim Theists: http Is Bible True Word of God? (Debate between a Muslim and a Christian Scholar) Is Jesus God? (Debate between a Muslim and a Christian Scholar) Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) Mentioned by Name in the Bible. Qur'an and Bible in the light of science: Is the Qur'an God's Word? Islamic History of Europe (BBC Documentary) (Please have memory longer than the last 50 or 100 years): A deep Historical Perspective of Muslims (by Ben Kingsley) Here is an enlightening video of a revert to Islam (He explains what is Abrahmic religion about): You are most welcome for any question you have. . . . . . . . . keywords: judaism, jews, jewish, Moses, Islam, Muhammad, Mohamed, Christianity, Jesus, Christ, Lord, God, Atheism, Theism, Richard Dawkins, Muslim, church, bible, quran, bibbia, qoran, koran, coran, curan, kuran, ahmed, deedat, zakir naik, hate, terrorism, terror, radical, palestine, iraq, afghanistan, saudi, arabia, uk, usa, reverts, reverted, converted, brother, sister, nasheed, women, oppression, veil hijab ...
- Michael Shermer Decodes the Bible Code The Bible Code claims that hidden in the first five books of the Bible in its original Hebrew text are hidden messages in code that made predictions thousands of years ago about current events, such as the assassination of JFK and the end of the world. In this episode Michael Shermer decodes the Bible Code and reveals it to be a form of numerology that serves as a supreme example of pattern-seeking (and finding) behavior of which we are so skilled.
- Everyone's misinterpreting the Bible! So you think I'm misreading the Bible? What if you're the one misreading the Bible? Video transcript: The music is Honors for this video (31) #5 - Most Discussed (Today) - Nonprofits & Activism #33 - Most Discussed (This Week) - Nonprofits & Activism #27 - Most Viewed (Today) - Nonprofits & Activism - Germany #1 - Most Viewed (Today) - Nonprofits & Activism - Australia #2 - Most Viewed (Today) - Nonprofits & Activism - Canada #7 - Most Viewed (Today) - Nonprofits & Activism - United Kingdom #13 - Most Viewed (Today) - Nonprofits & Activism - Ireland #3 - Most Viewed (Today) - Nonprofits & Activism - India #2 - Most Viewed (Today) - Nonprofits & Activism - New Zealand #11 - Most Viewed (Today) - Nonprofits & Activism - Israel #1 - Most Viewed (Today) - Nonprofits & Activism #28 - Most Viewed (Today) - Nonprofits & Activism - Mexico #26 - Most Viewed (Today) - Nonprofits & Activism - France #73 - Most Viewed (Today) - Nonprofits & Activism - Japan #25 - Most Viewed (Today) - Nonprofits & Activism - South Korea #12 - Most Viewed (Today) - Nonprofits & Activism - Netherlands #21 - Most Viewed (Today) - Nonprofits & Activism - Poland #62 - Most Viewed (Today) - Nonprofits & Activism - Brazil #46 - Most Viewed (Today) - Nonprofits & Activism - Hong Kong #30 - Most Viewed (Today) - Nonprofits & Activism - Taiwan #21 - Most Viewed (Today) - Nonprofits & Activism - Czech Republic #9 - Most Viewed (Today ...
twitter about bible
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about bible
“Bible commentary, on line Bible commentary and free Bible commentary: is a "Bible commentary" web site that offers FREE Bible commentaries, FREE sermon outlines, FREE Bible articles, FREE audio sermons, and a Christian”
— Bible commentary: On line Bible commentary material is FREE,
“Blog. Blog. ESV Bible Blog. July 28th, 2009. Thanks to those who have inquired! While we are making improvements and blog (stay tuned!), we wanted to keep this archive available for your reference. We continue to post ESV Study Bible related”
— ESV Study Bible Blog,
“Bible Students Forum Please take note that while this is a "Bible Students" forum not everyone here participating is a "Bible Student" associated with the Bible Students movement (directly or indirectly)”
— Bible Students Forum,
“Bible Knowledge Blog lets everyone have access to a Pastors personal notes and articles. Great information for the average person”
— Bible Knowledge Blog, basic-bible-
“Everything you ever wanted to know about motor oil & filters, written so you can actually understand it. of the blog, please login and place your comment, review, testimonial or criticism of the book on this page related to "The Motor Oil Bible"”
— The Motor Oil - Exposing the 3,000 Mile Oil Change Myth,
“His blog posts are a regular feature, giving insight into getting the most out of Logos 4. If you look over the last couple of weeks you will find great training tips like: Creating Your Own Study Bible. Retrieving Data from the Logos forum MVP, Thomas Black, shared with Logos blog readers just”
— Logos Bible Software Blog,
“The Bible Archive " Blog Archive " Christian Carnival Posts on Christian Carnival 350: The Bible Archive " Blog Archive " The Author to the Hebrews vs. Kenotic Arian View of”
— The Bible Archive,
“Chris Harrison has several interesting graphics at "Visualizing the Bible," including one entitled "Biblical Social Network (People and Places) Bible and Archaeology Fest 2010. The Bible and Archaeology Fest has now posted a schedule of speakers and their topics (pdf)”
— BiblePlaces Blog,
— ESV Bible Blog,
“That's the opening discussion question at the brand-new Perspectives in Translation forum, which just launched here at Bible Gateway. and announcements here on the Bible Gateway blog in the coming months, but we're also happy to announce that Bible Gateway is on Twitter! We'll be”
— - News & tips from ,