- Gao went on to say that the bathyscaphe is scheduled for testing underwater at the beginning of 2006, and that by the end of that year it will be in use for scientific research. Currently, only the US, Japan, France and Russia possess manned bathyscaphe technology. — “-:| CHINA TODAY |:-”,
- Enter a brief description of your site here. — “SURFACE”,
- Information on the bathyscaphe 'Trieste'Trieste was a Swiss designed deep-diving research bathyscaphe ("deep boat") with a crew of two people, which reached a record-breaking depth of about 10,900 m (about 35,760 ft), in the deepest. — “Bathyscaphe Trieste”,
- Bathyscaphe music profile on Yahoo! Music. Find lyrics, free streaming MP3s, music videos and photos of Bathyscaphe on Yahoo! Music. — “Bathyscaphe on Yahoo! Music”,
- On January 23, 1960, Jacques Piccard and Don Walsh boarded the Bathyscaphe Trieste sea vessel and descended to the deepest part of the ocean: the Challenger Deep in the Mariana Trench. — “Bathyscaphe Trieste | Mariana Trench | Challenger Deep”,
- Definition of bathyscaphe in the Online Dictionary. Meaning of bathyscaphe. Pronunciation of bathyscaphe. Translations of bathyscaphe. bathyscaphe synonyms, bathyscaphe antonyms. Information about bathyscaphe in the free online English. — “bathyscaphe - definition of bathyscaphe by the Free Online”,
- Bathyscaphe Trieste, before its only dive into the Mariana Trench To descend, a bathyscaphe floods air tanks with sea water, but unlike a submarine the water in the flooded. — “Bathyscaphe - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- Bathyscaphe Trieste – Discover how the world's deepest-diving submarine actually worked, and what it was like to dive in a bathyscaphe. — “Deepest Dive - Home of the Bathyscaphe Trieste Art Print”,
- Bathyscaphe summary with 4 pages of lesson plans, quotes, chapter summaries, ***ysis, encyclopedia entries, essays, research information, and more. — “Bathyscaphe Summary and ***ysis Summary | ”,
- bathyscaphe ( ) also bathyscaph ( ) n. A free-diving deep-sea vessel consisting of a large flotation hull with a crewed observation capsule attached. — “bathyscaphe: Definition from ”,
- Definition of bathyscaphe from The American Heritage Science Dictionary. — “bathyscaphe - Science Definition”,
- bathyscaphe (diving vessel), navigable diving vessel developed by the Swiss educator and scientist Auguste Piccard (with assistance in later years from his son Jacques), designed to reach great depths in the ocean. — “bathyscaphe (diving vessel) -- Britannica Online Encyclopedia”,
- Down, down, down. Bathyscaphe. Speak, Jack. Down, down, down. (Source: apocalypsenerd) 2 days ago. 3 notes. oldbookillustrations: So as the sprite malignant of the deepe, Who open in him saw this largy gate. — “Bathyscaphe”,
- Bathyscaphe Trieste (1958-1963) in 1959-60. In October 1959, after being fitted with a Jacques Piccard, co-designer of the bathyscaphe, and his assistants make final checks. — “USN Ships - Trieste”, history.navy.mil
- Bathyscaphe definition, a navigable, submersible vessel for exploring the depths of the ocean, having a separate, overhead chamber filled with gasoline for buoyancy See more. — “Bathyscaphe | Define Bathyscaphe at ”,
- Definition of bathyscaphe from Webster's New World College Dictionary. Meaning of bathyscaphe. Pronunciation of bathyscaphe. Definition of the word bathyscaphe. Origin of the word bathyscaphe. — “bathyscaphe - Definition of bathyscaphe at ”,
- Wikipedia has an article on: Bathyscaphe. Wikipedia bathyscaphe (plural bathyscaphes) A self-propelled deep-sea diving submersible for exploring the ocean depths, consisting of a crew cabin similar to a bathysphere suspended below a float filled with a buoyant liquid such as petrol. — “bathyscaphe - Wiktionary”,
- Bathyscaph: diving apparatus used for deep-sea observation. Bathyscaphe: diving apparatus used for deep-sea observation. Access to the bridge: opening for getting in and out of a bathyscaph. — “Bathyscaphe”,
- Image:Bathyscaphe Trieste.jpg A bathyscape or bathyscaphe is a self-propelled deep-sea diving submersible, consisting of a crew cabin similar to a bathysphere suspended Auguste Piccard, inventor of the first bathyscaphe, composed the name bathyscaphe using the Greek words "bathos" (depth) and ". — “Bathyscaphe - TvWiki, the free encyclopedia”, tvwiki.tv
- - Bathyscaphe Trieste's Deep Dive into the Marianas Trench: The astonishing story behind the deepest manned submersible dive in history. — “Bathyscaphe Trieste - History's Deepest Submarine Dive”,
related images for bathyscaphe
- Deep Sea Fish jpg
- 7 jpg
- 11 jpg
- Bathyscaphe Trieste II jpg
- Bathyscaphe 54x54 5 cm
- CocoMonar から派生したソフトウェアであり CocoMonarの長所を継承しつつ より新鮮で洗練された機能と使い勝手を提供することを目指します プロジェクト管理者へのインタビュー
- Piccard And Walsh In Trieste Photo Source US Navy
- name of this legendary watch was Rolex Sea Dweller Submariner 2000 Untill halfway the sixties it had a single line of red writing Later this watch became the famous Sea Dweller double red Bathyscaphe Trieste This special edition of the Rolex Sea Dweller Deep Sea is created to honour Jacques Piccard s life The engineer and deep sea explorer Jacques Piccard who has died aged
- Download as PDF 5 2mb
- Le Bathyscaphe d Or 1966 Hachette Idéal Bibliothèque
- Bathyscaphe Trieste jpg
- jacques piccard bathyscaphe jpg
- 4 jpg
- Documents joints à cet article
- Но у нас всё таки Венера а не более экзотические объекты Вот посмотрите нагляядная иллюстрация http upload wikimedia org wikipedia commons 3 36 Bathyscaphe Trieste jpg Снизу гондола с бронированными стенками сверху поплавок с
- bathyscaphe jpg
- MacOS Xでも2chビューワーを使いたいなーと思い 探してみました そして 見つけたのが BathyScaphe というオープンソースソフトウェア
- 9 jpg
- Bathyscaphe Trieste 50th Anniversary jpg
- render61 jpg
- なときが好きです BathyScapheはこんな感じのインターフェースです 結構シンプルにまとまっており 私は非常に使いやすいと思います 詳しい機能は BathyScapheWiki に詳しく書いてあるので そちらをご覧いただきたいのですが 特にユニークな機能を紹介しようと思います
- bathyscaphe trieste jpg
- います BathyScaphe 1 3 x 完全対応です このアイコンは はな◆withHANAws さんのねとらじ放送用掲示板で配布されているものと同一です すべてのアイコンのサンプル画像を見る 304KB |ダウンロード 2 1MB 17スレ529さん作成 BlackOnyx
- le sous marin du prof picard 1s10 jpg
- Bathyscaphe Trieste I hoisted jpg
- のコンボて 当たっても音楽がかわゆすぎて まったりしすぎで変な感じでしたー ずっと続くんだもん 継続してる限り ■らくがき 何故今バチスカ あっなたのむねに 直撃よっ 関連エントリー
- 3 jpg
- 17 | 18 15TriesteBathyscaphe
- 5 jpg
- est très caractéristique de l humanisme de Philippe qui a été complètement séduit par Sellner son récit de son évasion de Mourmansk son culot et sa débrouillardise Bathyscaphe à gaz liquéfié Aquarius II
- に磨き上げた アイコンセットの登場です 新着位置画像 オンザフライ画像 掲示板リストの小アイコンも含まれています すべてのアイコンのサンプル画像を見る 78KB |ダウンロード 280KB 6スレ977=969=924さん作成
- 10 jpg
- abyss2 jpg
- S氏から譲り受けたMacmini最近メインマシンになっています Macに２ちゃん専用ブラウザ BathyScaphe をインストールしました CocoMonerっていう
- jacques piccard don walsh jpg
- Deepest Submarine jpg
- M initiant depuis quelques temps aux joies de la 3D sous Blender je me suis inspiré de ce dessin de Dave Carson pour faire ce petit bathyscaphe Commentaires et critiques sont les bienvenus
- 潜航中 トリエステは午前8時22分に ベント弁 を開放して バラストタンク に海水を入れました 浮力の空気はベント弁からクジラの潮吹きのように
- Bathyscaphe FNRS 3 1953
- marianas trench jpg
related videos for bathyscaphe
- Bathyscaphe Short music video, genereted algorythmicaly in Lightwave, based on frequency ***ysis. It tells a story of order and scale, since the bathyscaphe explores himself in a bigger scale. Both of them consist of cubes scaled by Fibonacci sequence and linked to corresponding frequencies.
- Chevron - Bathyscaphe Title: Everything's Exactly The Same Label: Planet Mu Records Catalog#: ZIQ092CD Format: CD Country: UK Released: 14 Feb 2005
- ROLEX History: 1960 Bathyscaph Trieste Record Dive.mpg Rolex video celebrating: The Deepest DEEP-SEA Dive in History Golden 50th Anniversary Celebration!!!!! One of Mankind's Greatest Achievements US Navy Conquers Inner-Space in 1960 with a Rolex DEEP-SEA Special attached to The Bathyscaph Trieste Captain Don Walsh (Pilot) & Oceanographer Jacques Piccard (Co-Pilot) Learn more about this amazing history on:
- USS Aluminaut The Underseas Explorer - Part 2 Made by the Reynolds Aluminum Co, the Aluminaut was an experimental deep sea exploration submarine built in 1964. The Aluminaut is credited with rescuing the DSV Alvin-2 in 1969 after it sank, and helping to locate an atomic bomb lost off the coast of Palomares, Spain in 1966. Also featured in the film is footage of the NR-1, the Navy's nuclear powered research submarine, the bathyscaphe Trieste and Trieste II, and other vessels including the Perry Cubmarine. The film also includes footage of the Ben Franklin, a research vessel built by Jaccques Piccard which drifted in the Gulf Stream in 1969.
- Dextems - Bathyscaphe [cut]
- tsenga au bathyscaphe_brice wassy.m4v Le départ de Brice Wassy !
- USS Aluminaut The Underseas Explorer - Part 1 Made by the Reynolds Aluminum Co, the Aluminaut was an experimental deep sea exploration submarine built in 1964. The Aluminaut is credited with rescuing the DSV Alvin-2 in 1969 after it sank, and helping to locate an atomic bomb lost off the coast of Palomares, Spain in 1966. Also featured in the film is footage of the NR-1, the Navy's nuclear powered research submarine, the bathyscaphe Trieste and Trieste II, and other vessels including the Perry Cubmarine. The film also includes footage of the Ben Franklin, a research vessel built by Jaccques Piccard which drifted in the Gulf Stream in 1969.
- バチスカーフ =bathyscaphe=(soy)@ Knave in Minami-Horie 2008.6.14(Sat) ・soy official homepage id44.fm-p.jp ・Knave official homepage www.knave.co.jp
- 34 - Eluvium/Memitim/Bathyscaphe/Melt Four songs in a row from our upcoming 2009 LP, "Arbent Rite." For more, check out Or e-mail us at st34mpunk@
- Bathyscaphe in Garry's Mod
- Rudiments - Part 2: Bathyscaphe Second chapter of music video Rudiments by Waterplea. Make sure to check out other parts. Titanic footage courtesy of RMS Titanic Team Expedition 2004, ROI, IFE, NOAA-OE. U251 Submarine footage courtesy of Philip Nathansen. All other footage courtesy of John Janzen. The album can be downloaded from Bumpfoot netlabel page or Waterplea page:
- Submarine Atlantis XI Pressure hull The pressure hull is generally constructed of thick high-strength steel with a complex structure and high strength reserve, and is separated with watertight bulkheads into several compartments. There are also examples of more than two hulls in a submarine, like the Typhoon class, which has two main pressure hulls and three smaller ones for control room, tor***es and steering gear, while the missile launch system is located between the main hulls. The dive depth cannot be increased easily. Simply making the hull thicker increases the weight and requires reduction of the weight of onboard equipment, ultimately resulting in a bathyscaphe. This is affordable for civilian research submersibles, but not military submarines, so their dive depth was always bound by current technology. WW1 submarines had their hulls built of carbon steel, and could not submerge below 100 meters. During World War Two, high-strength alloyed steel was introduced, allowing for dive depths of up to 200 meters. High-strength alloyed steel is still the main material for submarines today, with 250-400 meters depth limit, which cannot be exceeded on a military submarine without sacrificing other characteristics. To exceed that limit, a few submarines were built with titanium hulls. Titanium is almost as strong as steel, but lighter, and is also not ferromagnetic, which is important for stealth. Titanium submarines were favored by the Soviet Union, which developed specialized high ...
- Navy Bathyscaph Trieste 221650-19.mp4 At Sea (Navy Bathyscaph Trieste After 23Jan60 Dive) 09:12;32 Navy ship TA 204 w/ bathyscaph / bathyscaphe Trieste surfacing off Guam. Men on tower in rough water; alongside landing craft. NOTE: Probably was 23Jan60 dive to Challenger Deep (nearly 36000 ft. deep) in the Mariana Trench by Jacques Piccard & Lt. Don Walsh which was deepest dive to date. If you wish to acquire broadcast quality of this footage, or to know more about our collection, please contact us at info@
- Ivanhoe Jolicoeur - Bathyscaphe-L'OFF Festival de Jazz 2007 Ivanhoe Jolicoeur - Bathyscaphe -L'OFF Festival de Jazz de Montréal 2007 - par / by
- The Aquadive Bathyscaphe 100 Wrist Watch - Unboxing This is my brand new swiss made Aquadive that just arrived today. I believe it was the last order shipped in 2011, Manfred @ Aquadive had to drive himself to Fedex to make sure is dispatched before the New Year, just to please me.. He also told me that the guy who reponded to all my requests and helped me in taking the right decision, was actually his boss! Thanks a lot buddy, this was the best support I got ever! Awsome job, guys I'll have a beer in your honour!. Specs: Movement: Swiss ETA2836-2, Etachron, regulated in 5 positions Dial: Black with applied markers. Luminous: Superluminova C3 (I guess) Date: 3 o'clock Case: Satin brushed Stainless Steel, bezel has 120 clicks, laser-cut ratcheting spring, scratch-free Ceramic insert, engraved with elapsed time markings. Helium Valve at 6 o'clock. Crown: Screwed in with O-ring system Lug size: 22mm Crystal: 31mm Sapphire crystal with AR coating on the inside (really looks like both sides AR coating, nice clarity). Strap: Isofrane 22mm RS signed Aquadive bucle Water resistance: 1000m Dimensions: Bezel has 42mm in diameter, watch is 15-16mm thick. I'll come back later with some remarks about this beautiful piece.
- One minute with Aquadive Bathyscaphe 100 Aquadive Bathyscaphe 100, introduced 2011, automatic movement ETA 2836-2, 42 mm diameter excluding crown, 49 mm from lug to lug, 15 mm height. Water resistant to 1000 meters (3300 feet), integrated automatic Helium Release Valve (HRV) at 6 o'clock, stainless steel uni-directional rotating bezel. - See more timepieces at
- バチスカーフ =bathyscaphe= (soy) @ kalalua in Hommachi Osaka 2008.9.12(Fri) soy special oneman live! ・soy official homepage id44.fm-p.jp ・kalalua official homepage kalalua.p-
- AQUADIVE Bathyscaphe 100 BRONZE (machined) Video of AQUADIVE Bathyscaphe 100 BRONZE being machined.
- Explorer Recounts Deepest-Ever Ocean Expedition Mariana | This short documentary ilustrates the decent of Jacks Piccard, the Swiss oceanographer who dove to the bottom of the Mariana... Fifty-one years ago this Sunday, Swiss engineer Jacques Piccard and Navy oceanographer Don Walsh descended to the bottom of the Mariana Trench, seven miles below the sea's surface. It's the lowest point on Earth, and deeper than any human had gone before — or since. Above is a new video chronicling the explorers' journey, weaving animation with audio from an interview granted by Piccard in 2005, three years before his death. The interview was conducted by New York writer Victor Ozols for Esquire, but went unpublished and eventually ended up on his blog. There it was found by German design student Roman Wolter, who made the film. "Piccard's story has been told in encyclopedic format before, but never before like this," wrote Ozols in an e-mail to . Piccard and Walsh performed their descent Jan. 23, 1960, inside the bathyscaphe Trieste — a closet-sized metal sphere joined to a giant gasoline-filled buoyancy tank, built with the assistance of Piccard's father. Since then, only two remotely operated robots have made the journey. source:
- Book of Esra and Esdra.avi 2 Esdras was also written by Ezra part of the Old Testament. He was the brother of Daniel. 2 Esdra is said to be an Apocryphal book by some Churches and Divine by others. To decide whether it is divine, apocryphal or both will have be decided by the individual because the churches really have no one opinion. As usual they all disagree. My test of these books is. Do they have unique information not previously available. Does the information within compliment the other books of the bible. Has 2Esdra been quoted in other parts of the bible. The answer is a resounding - YES! For instance how did Esdra/Ezra know that earth quakes can rip open the bottom of the sea, churn up the ocean and cause huge waves only really discovered in the last 15 years? How did he know there are rivers at the bottom of the ocean something we only discovered in this era in 1960 when Jacques Cousteau went to the bottom of the Atlantic in the Bathyscaphe Triest announcing this finding? How did he know that it was possible to weigh the wind or the fire in 600 BC or call back the day in 2 Esdras 4 :5 when he said he had no idea that any of that was possible. In this Modern Era we only discovered the above facts between three and four hundred years ago. The answer is he didn't know how it was done. 2 Esdras was dictated to 5 fast writers who knew short hand as Esdra spoke it from Yahweh who inspired the words. There are lots more fascinating writings to understand in the Bible but as many authorities now ...
- Plarium, Farmandia - Fish Ponds Welcome to underwater world of Farmandia! Time to raise fish on your farms! Click on new icon of Bathyscaphe opens an underwater world of your fish ponds. Now you can raise fishes and other water creatures. Next click on Bathyscaphe will return you back to your farmland.
- a balladeer - Swim with Sam (album version) First video of Dutch band a balladeer. Directed by Corb!no. Merlin de Cloe (son of film maker Mark de Cloe) plays a young Sam. The song is inspired by a novel of Adriaan Jaeggi (1963-2008) called 'Held van Beroep' ('Hero by Profession'). 'Swim with Sam' is a balladeers first single and taken from their debut album 'Panama' (2006). Since 2003 a balladeer has opened up for Live, Maria Mena, Beth Hart, Tim Christensen, BLØF, Keane, Saybia, The Feeling, Sarah Bettens (k's Choice), Jasper Steverlinck (ARID), Gabriel Rios and 16 Horsepower. For more info on a balladeer, check and SWIM WITH SAM Sam here says he lost his call on the day Cousteau had died the ocean was a tub of sharks with Jacques-Yves as a guide Sam here says the water's safe that man should not have left the seas called the Human Bathyscaphe he's King of Expertise so if someone wants to know and asks you where I am you say you saw me go for a swim with Sam Swim with Sam Sam here says they call him 'nice' and that it makes him really sick that his 'nice' is like 'polite' and silence does the trick Sam here says he'd like to go somewhere far away from here to a sea that no one knows to completely disappear so if someone wants to know and asks you where I am you say you saw me go for a swim with Sam don't try to talk me out of this not while I'm here in Carla's seat 'the sea has many drops of water but the salt won't let you taste the sweet' written by M. de Goederen
- Mark Rushton,Craig Erickson, Jon Harnish - Bathyscaphe
- Underwater Flight with Graham Hawkes - KQED QUEST It's not James Bond-- it's Graham Hawkes, record holder for the deepest underwater solo dive and inventor of Deep Flight, a winged submersible that may revolutionize underwater travel. QUEST TV Reports.
- KAIKO7000Ⅱ -submarine- Kaikō (かいこう) was a remote control Japanese deep-sea submarine that sampled bacteria from the ocean floor of the Challenger Deep in the Mariana Trench, the deepest location in the world. On March 2, 1996, Kaikō reached a depth of 10897 m, marking the deepest dive for an unmanned submersible on record (the Bathyscaphe Trieste still holds the record for deepest dive, made in 1960). 세계에서 처음으로 10000미터 이상의 수심의 해저로부터 박테리아를 채취한 대심도·잠수함「kaiko(해구)」
- Seapower (1968) This 1968 United States Navy film, narrated by Commander Glenn Ford, USNR, takes an in-depth look at the capabilities of the 1960's Navy/Marines Corps team. It also presents a fanciful look at "future" technologies imaged in the 1960's. Source: Naval History and Heritage Command, Photographic Section UMO-3.
- Bathyscaphe (2 of 4) From the January 29, 2010 Friday Jazz at L'Espace 64 in Montreal.
- Wols - Bathyscaphe finds a Music Box VA - Fly Russia Very chilled
- a balladeer - 'Swim with Sam' (Lowlands 2006) LOWLANDS, 19 AUGUST 2006 SETLIST: Robin II Summer Sirens 10 Things To Win You Over Swim with Sam Fortune Teller All songs originally from a balladeers debut album 'Panama'. '10 Things To Win You Over' was released as a b-side on the single 'Superman Cant Move His Legs'. Marinus de Goederen: vocal and keys Erik Meereboer: electric guitar and backing vocal Tijs Stehmann: drums With Arn Kortooms on bass and backing vocal. LYRICS Swim With Sam Sam here says he lost his call on the day Cousteau had died the ocean was a tub of sharks with Jacques-Yves as a guide Sam here says the waters safe that man should not have left the seas called the Human Bathyscaphe hes King of Expertise so if someone wants to know and asks you where I am you say you saw me go for a swim with Sam Sam here says they call him nice and that it makes him really sick that his nice is like polite and silence does the trick Sam here says hed like to go somewhere far away from here to a sea that no one knows to completely disappear so if someone wants to know and asks you where I am you say you saw me go for a swim with Sam dont try to talk me out of this not while Im here in Carlas seat the sea has many drops of water but the salt wont let you taste the sweet go, go! © M. de Goederen (inspired by Adriaan Jaeggi's 'Held van Beroep') Check us out at: http
- Naughty Isaac Newton Breaking The Laws of Force Isaac Newton introduces the following set of trading cards: Manufacturer: Sunblest Tea Series Title: Inventions and Discoveries 1st Series Year Of Issue: 1960 Card Size: normal Complete Set: yes Number of Cards Offered: 25 cards Includes: Jet Engine - Frank Whittle,Bathyscaphe - Auguste Piccard,Electricity - Michael Faraday,The Laws of Gravity - Sir Isaac Newton,The Gramophone - Thomas Alva Edison,Wireless Telegraphy - Gugliemo Marconi,Bacteriology - Louis Pasteur,Gaslight - William, Murdock,Dynamite - Alfred Nobel,The Atlantic Cable - Lord Kelvin,Radium - Madam Marie Curie,The First Telephone - Alexander Graham Bell,Television - John Logie Baird,Electric Light - Thomas Alva Edison,The Morse Telegraph - Samuel Finlay Breese Morse,, Braille - Louis Braille,Railway Engine - George Stephenson,First Vacuum Cleaner - Cecil Booth,Penicillin - Sir Alexander Fleming,Steam Engine - James Watt,The First Typewriter - Christopher Topher Layham Sholes,The First Aeroplane - Orville Wright and, Wilbur Wright ( The Wright Brothers ),The Diesel Engine - Rudolf Diesel,First Helicopter - Igor Sikorsky,The Motor Car - Gottlieg Daimler, Vintage Science Collectibles,Scientific Memorabilia,Old Science Collectables,History of Inventions and Famous Inventors
- USS Aluminaut The Underseas Explorer - Part 3 Made by the Reynolds Aluminum Co, the Aluminaut was an experimental deep sea exploration submarine built in 1964. The Aluminaut is credited with rescuing the DSV Alvin-2 in 1969 after it sank, and helping to locate an atomic bomb lost off the coast of Palomares, Spain in 1966. Also featured in the film is footage of the NR-1, the Navy's nuclear powered research submarine, the bathyscaphe Trieste and Trieste II, and other vessels including the Perry Cubmarine. The film also includes footage of the Ben Franklin, a research vessel built by Jaccques Piccard which drifted in the Gulf Stream in 1969.
- Bathyscaphe game online PLAY: Bathyscaphe - physics game online
- Bathyscaphe Trailer A 2D side scroller game designed by Toby McCall and developed by Toby McCall, Jake Lozano, Kynho Marcum and David Boren. Voice work by Jimmy Moreland
- The Reassurance of Physics Scripps research geologist Robert L. Fisher talks about his role in measuring the depth of the Mariana Trench prior to the US Navy's mission to send a manned submersible down to Challenger Deep.
- Drowned UFO - Bathyscaphe Drowned UFO - Bathyscaphe. /drownedufo
- Into the bathyscaphe day after icy rain in moscow
- 50th Anniversary of Rolex Record Dive: 10916 Metres Deep on January 23, 1960 SBARTSTV LOVES ROLEX! 50th Anniversary of Rolex Record Dive: 10916 Metres Deep on January 23, 1960 Fifty years ago, Rolex and the bathyscaphe Trieste made history when US Navy Lieutenant Don Walsh, accompanied by Swiss oceanographer Jacques Piccard, piloted the US Navy vessel to the bottom of the Challenger Deep in the heart of the Mariana Trench, some 200 miles off the island of Guam in the Pacific Ocean. Strapped to the outside of the Swiss-designed submersible was a Rolex watch. A third-generation Rolex prototype of the Deep Sea Special was specifically engineered to withstand the tremendous pressure that would be encountered, approximately eight tons per square inch, at a depth of over 10900 meters (35000 feet) in the Challenger Deep.
- Bathyscaphe Trieste An aquanauts impressions while descending to the bottom of the ocean.....in an underwater balloon. Jack Dangers
- Chevron- Bathyscaphe Buy it here: www.planet.mu
- bathyscaphe bathyscaphe 3d animation
twitter about bathyscaphe
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about bathyscaphe
“by Pascal - tags : Bathyscaphe, James Cameron, Avatar, Jacques blog. HOME PAGE. PHOTOS. VIDEOS. HOT DIVING LINKS. WET & HOT NEWS. DIRECTORY. MEMBERS. FORUM”
— Bathyscaphe - WET & HOT NEWS ! : Shipwrecks and Lost,
“My Profile. bathyscaphe. 821. Level: Score: Title: Ranking: Points: 13 N/A. hazy75's BLOG. Fri Sep 4, 09 05:01 PM. Gamehunter's VAULT. Fri Sep 4,”
— thumb tac's BLOG - bathyscaphe(4388121) - BitComet,
“At 11,000 meters — more than a mile deeper than Mount Everest is high — Challenger Deep the trench: the U.S. Navy-built bathyscaphe Trieste, which carried Jacques Piccard and”
— Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution Vehicle "Nereus" Reaches,
“Le blog de Choses Vues. Films rares et inédits | Rare and unpublished films Posts Tagged Le bathyscaphe' (Français) Le Bathyscaphe. Feb 9th, 2010. by admin. Comments are off for this post. Sorry, this entry”
— Le Bathyscaphe | Le blog de Choses Vues, choses-
“In 1960 a bathyscaphe took two men to the deepest point on Earth. Please note all comments are reviewed by the blog moderator before posting”
— NGM Blog Central - A Century Beneath the Sea - National,
“James Spotting: The latest from the world of exotic cars, yachts, exclusive timepieces and private aviation 6542, that belonged to Don Walsh, a Lieutenant of the U.S. Navy and Officer-in-Charge of the Navy's famed bathyscaphe Trieste”
— James Spotting: The JamesList blog of all things fine,
“Massive systemic doses viagra generika forum of 1000 miles begins with the physician. stands for cialis achat forum Trans Umbilical Breast Augmentation”
— Lunoblog " Bathyscaphe,
“I have lowered the bathyscaphe into the chamber. The walkthrough and a strategy guide have done something that is a "trigger" for the game allowing you into the bathyscaphe”
— The Experiment - GameBoomers Community,
“Bathyscaphe Trieste II”
— Bathyscaphe Trieste II - Submarines - NavWeaps Discussion, warships1