- You may vote by absentee ballot if you: will be absent from your city The ballot will come with instructions and a set of return envelopes. — “Elections: How to Apply for an Absentee Ballot”, sec.state.ma.us
- Non-partisan reporting on the continuing fight for fair and equitable ballot access laws in the USA. — “Ballot Access News”, ballot-
- See also Ballot on Wikipedia, and our 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica disclaimer. At Rome the ballot was introduced to the comitia by the Leges Tabellariae, of which the Lex Gabiana (139 B.C.) relates to the election of magistrates,. — “1911 Encyclopædia Britannica/Ballot - Wikisource”,
- An initiative petition is a way for citizens to propose binding laws and constitutional amendments for approval by the voters on the statewide ballot. The first step in the process is for 10 voters to sign the petition containing the proposed. — “Overview of Ballot Questions”, mass.gov
- ballot n. A sheet of paper or a card used to cast or register a vote, especially a secret one. The act, process, or method of voting, especially in. — “ballot: Definition, Synonyms from ”,
- A ballot is a device (originally a small ball—see blackball) used to record choices made by voters. In the simplest elections, a ballot may be a simple scrap of paper on which each voter writes in the name of a candidate, but governmental elections. — “Ballot - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- Ballot - from WN Network. WorldNews delivers latest Breaking news including World News, U.S., politics, business, entertainment, science, weather and sports news. Search News and archives in 44 languages. — “Ballot”,
- BALLOT (from Ital. ballotta, dim. of balla, a ball), the modern method of secret-voting employed in political, legislative and judicial assemblies, and also in the proceedings of private clubs and corporations. At Rome the ballot was introduced to the comitia by the Leges. — “Ballot - LoveToKnow 1911”, 1911
- The following article is a local copy of the Wikipedia article at Ballot. Each voter uses one ballot, and ballots are not shared. In the simplest elections, a ballot may be a simple scrap of paper on. — “Wikipedia:Ballot - Global Warming Art”,
- The ballot is an instrument of citizen (or elector) action in a system of voting, and as such a major artifact and institution of modern democratic politics. Voting A ballot is a more formal method of registering voter preference than a voice vote, a show of hands, or similar. — “Ballot - Ballotpedia”,
- A ballot is a form which is used to cast votes in an election, classically in a polling place, a central location set up for the purpose of voting. The ballot includes a list of candidates and measures being voted on, along with spaces for voters to indicate their preferences. — “What is a Ballot?”,
- Encyclopedia article about Ballot. Information about Ballot in the Columbia Encyclopedia, Computer Desktop Encyclopedia, computing dictionary. ballot boxes, ballot box, absentee ballot, secret ballot, butterfly ballot, ballot design. — “Ballot definition of Ballot in the Free Online Encyclopedia”, encyclopedia2
- Overview of the 26 statewide ballot measures to be considered on November 3, 2009. — “2009 Ballot Measures Preview”,
- Guide to Ballot | Ballot News, Vote Photos, Election Articles & Blogs. — “Ballot Guide | Vote | Election”,
- Definition of ballot in the Online Dictionary. Meaning of ballot. Pronunciation of ballot. Translations of ballot. ballot synonyms, ballot antonyms. Information about ballot in the free online English dictionary and encyclopedia. ballot boxes,. — “ballot - definition of ballot by the Free Online Dictionary”,
- Definition of ballot from Webster's New World College Dictionary. Meaning of ballot. Pronunciation of ballot. Definition of the word ballot. Origin of the word ballot. — “ballot - Definition of ballot at ”,
- Definition of word from the Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary with audio pronunciations, thesaurus, Word of the Day, and word games. Definition of BALLOT. 1. a : a small ball used in secret voting b : a sheet of paper used to cast a secret vote. 2. a : the action or system of secret voting b : the right. — “Ballot - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster”, merriam-
- For statewide elections, absentee ballot applications and completed absentee ballots should be hand delivered or mailed to the Absentee Election Manager for your county. You may find the address for your county's Absentee Election Manager here. — “Absentee Voting Information”, sos.alabama.gov
- Ballot definition, a slip or sheet of paper, cardboard, or the like, on which a voter marks his or her vote. See more. — “Ballot | Define Ballot at ”,
- This will give you plenty of time to receive your ballot, mark it and mail it back to the early voting clerk. get your ballot or some other problem occurs, this will also give you more time to cancel, if possible, and obtain another ballot. — “Early Voting in Texas”, sos.state.tx.us
- "One of the groups that is helping to spur the change is the Ballot Initiative Strategy Center (BISC) With all the attention paid to candidate elections, it's easy to overlook the fact that ballot measure results told a very different story. — “Ballot Initiative Strategy Center (BISC)”,
related images for ballot
- Update Daniel Klotz got ahold of the official Lancaster County Ballot I ve decided to mirror it on my web server Redundancy is best Here s the front of the ballot Here s the back of the ballot If I get a takedown notice they re going up on 4chan
- ballot jpg
- ballot jpg
- ballot JPG
- 1 Look for the Great Canadian FLY THE COOP contest ballot shown here in your next issue of Canadian 2 Fill out your name address email and phone number
- Ballot jpg
- Voting Ballot November 8 1904 ballot Voting for women was still a dream so I would guess that this ballot was not valid in the election but something that students prepared to show interest in their government Shows
- Locate the 12 14 digit control number
- La propia Comisión y algunos representantes de las empresas que desarrollan navegadores rivales se han mostrado satisfechas con el cambio de rumbo pero Mozilla al parecer quiere más La empresa que desarrolla el navegador Firefox ha expresado en boca de algunos de sus directivos su escepticismo ante la solución que podría ser adoptada Mitchel Baker de la Mozilla
- K Harris Florida Sec of State Rep Palm Beach Voters WILL BE Assimilated
- Before mailing please compare the printout of this form with the image above to ensure validity
- think party platforms matter Below is the text of Hubert Humphrey s speech to the 1948 Democratic National Convention in which he persuaded the party to put civil rights into the platform Strom Thurmond walked out of the party and ran for President as a third party candidate on a segregationist platform Fif*** years later President Kennedy would sign the Civil Rights act
- ballot It is my opinion that the ballot does not comply with California law said Curtis s attorney Peter Nitschke Remember that fun exercise in direct democracy we enjoyed a few years ago the historic recall of California s governor The ballot was very simple It said Shall Gray Davis be recalled removed from the office of Governor The choices were yes or no As
- in his native state of Hawaii 76 24 With those victories Obama will attempt to keep his momentum going into the primaries in Texas and Ohio which take place in the first week in March Despite being undefeated since Super Tuesday some pundits perceive a slight decline in Obama s momentum and think that the ball will again be swinging over to Hillary Clinton s corner
- Yay it s this much closer to being over In other exciting news our first family pet has come home His name is either Barfdude or Deoxys We ll see which one sticks Isn t he gorgeous
- The ballot volební lístek The ballot for local town council elections may be single sided or double sided At the top of the ballot you will see the name of the municipality and the number of seats on the municipal
- $2 85 Just think what he could have done if he would have sold his soul like the rest of em Maybe next year we ll run for High Bailiff a position that should suit Pop a dops to a tee
- 2 85 Just think what he could have done if he would have sold his soul like the rest of em Maybe next year we ll run for High Bailiff a position that should suit Pop a dops to a tee
- Have you decided what you ll be voting for yet
- Daniel Klotz got ahold of the official Lancaster County Ballot I ve decided to mirror it on my web server Redundancy is best Here s the front of the ballot Here s the back of the ballot If I get a takedown notice they re going up on 4chan Tags ballot
- Cuyahoga County is the most populous county in Ohio but no one there knows who they re voting for Okay where do you push out if you want to vote for Bush why you d want to I have no idea but nonetheless if you re going to vote wouldn t it be nice to have your vote count If you
- CIO elections until it was introduced by John Sweeney and his Unity ticket in 1995 Delegates should have the right to pick and choose their preferred candidates without being dictated to
- 投票箱 閉じる
- Ballot jpg
- Other Russia Electoral Vandals Friday November 9th 2007 We will have an elections in our beloved Rasha hope you know about that unforgettable event This historical event will be produced by a production company Kremlin Sons Russian crowds
- Students then cast their votes Fair Haven Principal Kim Johnsky helped distribute bread to all voters
- What follows is the text of my column in the Ledger Enquirer of Columbus GA where I serve on the editorial board On June 18th Insider Advantage PollPosition conducted a survey of registered likely voters in Georgia and found that alongside of McCain s polling position of 44 and Obama s position of 43
- American Dream THE AMERICAN DREAM IS THE OKIE DOKE People in this country and around the world have suffered and continue to suffer to keep that idea going AMERICAN DREAM = OPPRESSION Please dont get distracted by the distractions Stay focused The president of America is still the president of America Until America addresses the fundamental problem of white supremacy
- Just came in the mail
- ballot 1 jpg
- 001114 ballot jpg
- My Votes for the 2005 Oscars Here are the movies that I would vote for if I were a member of the Academy Although I ve never seen it I chose Brokeback Mountain for a lot of the categories just to make all the
- 3370602329 f41c216e56 o jpg
- ballot gif
- Electronic Voting Machines >
- Самый честный избирательный бюллетень Tuesday 13 11 2007 9 22 http flamin juventa livejournal com
- ballots asked you to score the sandwich on a scale in the categories of taste presentation wessonality and spaz and yeah there was some seriously entertaining and hilarious spaz going on once you filled out your ballot you d hand it over to a ballot collector like this lady i wish i was grilled cheese headpiece awesome like her
- 7 Comments to Read May we please have paper ballots Last week TNDP Chair Chip Forrester called for the General Assembly to fire Secretary of State Tre Hargett if he can t manage to implement the law Voter
- ballot jpg
- ballot gif
related videos for ballot
- Saint's Row: Mission # 32 - Stuffing the Ballot Saint's Row: Mission #32 - Stuffing the Ballot Too Easy! From the dude who brought you: and http Please visit! for comlete lists of all the games I've uploaded!
- Malcolm X The Ballot or The Bullet part 2 second part of malcolm x's famous great speech, the ballot or the bullet
- Nepal police confiscated Tibetan ballot boxes in Kathmandu
- Voting Ballot Demonstration - Oct. 30 Sangamon County Clerk, Joe Aiello, demonstrates the proper way to fill out the 2008 Official Ballot as Sangamon County switches from the electronic system used since 2006 to paper ballots.
- NY Election Mix-up: `Osama' on the Ballot Hundreds of absentee ballots sent to voters in Rensselaer County, NY, identified the Democratic presidential candidate as 'Barack Osama.' Commissioners for the Rensselaer County Board of Elections say they 'regret the error.' (Oct. 11)
- Prop 8 on the Ballot in 2012? This Week in Prop 8 for Jan 10, 2011 Get ready for battles all over the country this year, as the fight over gay marriage heats up in New England, and some legal wrangling could put Prop 8 back up for a vote in 2012. It's been a super-busy week for marriage equality news. I'm Matt Baume from Stop8.org, and welcome to this week in Prop 8 for Monday, January 10, 2011. Well the big news this week was in California, where a piece of the lawsuit against Prop 8 got bumped from one court to another. Now this is a big deal, but it is also extremely boring. Legal eagles will want to follow along, but it's so technical that all you really need to know is that the Ninth Circuit wants the state Supreme Court's opinion on how to proceed. That means new delays, possibly for months or even more than a year. So if 2012 rolls around and we still aren't close to having this case resolved, we might wind up having Prop 8 on the ballot. That would be risky and expensive. But the lawsuit is risky too, and public opinion has moved since 2008. Would it be a good idea or a disaster? It's hard to say for sure. Share your thoughts in the comments, and let us know what you think. One of our biggest disadvantages in an election would be that the opposition has kept their Prop 8 campaign structure in place. And that structure dates back even further than Prop 8. It's a continuation of a campaign in 2000, which was itself a continuation of campaigns dating all the way back to the 1980s, when the Mormon Church first got involved with ...
- Hey! Where's my Ballot? Overseas Vote Foundation's new Vote-Print-Mail Ballot system debuts in time for the 2008 Presidential Election. Late ballots are no longer a problem...
- Malcolm X "The Ballot Or The Bullet" Malcolm X Speech "The Ballot Or The Bullet" with music and visuals
- Malcolm X- Ballot or Bullet part 1 Ballot or Bullet part 1
- 2006 NAVGTR Ballot Video: Brain Age (DS) NAVGTR Corp. is a 501(c)(6) non-profit media organization honoring the best in video game art, technology, and production.
- Secret Ballot (Wanted Dead or Alive)- De Kelley Scenes of DeForest Kelley in a episode from Wanted Dead or Alive with Steve McQueen
- Rahm Emanuel booted off ballot in Chicago www.nma.tv US President Barack Obama's former chief of staff Rahm Emanuel's bid to become Chicago mayor is in trouble after an Illinois court threw him off the ballot. the court ruled that he did not satisfy residency rules. Emanuel has appealed the ruling to the Illinois Supreme Court. www.nma.tv
- A Ballot of Thorns -Zimbabwe With the March elections President Robert Mugabe was facing his strongest challenge since he gained power at independence in 1980, with two other candidates in the runningindependent candidate Simba Makoni or Movement for Democratic Change candidate Morgan Tsvangirai.
- A-Alikes- Ballot or The Bullet Film Trailer A-Alikes film "The Ballot or the Bullet" is produced by Paul Biedrzycki. The film follows the NY rap group A-Alikes over the course of the three months leading up to the 2008 Presidential Election. While each political party has built their platform on the theme of "change", A-Alikes specifically address what type of change individuals want to see in America. A-Alikes speak with figures such as Chuck D, Joy Bryant, Rosa Clemente, M1, Umi, and Immortal Technique, asking the question, "How do oppressed people gain freedom: through participation in the political system or through armed rebellion? A-Alikes will also release a 4-song soundtrack, which is seamlessly integrated into the film and inspired by current events. The lead single, "No Savior" delivers a different perspective to the current political structure, focusing more on self-empowerment versus the worship of political figures or historical icons.
- Suit Filed to Remove Obama from Ballot A prominent Philadelphia attorney and Hillary Clinton supporter filed suit in the US District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania against Illinois Senator Barack Hussein Obama, the Democratic National Committee and the FEC. atlasshrugs2000 You can see the case details here: Here is the latest news on the case: The Washington times has now picked up the story. /news/2008/aug/28/lawsuit-questions-obamas-eligibility-for-office/ The last I have heard is that the FEC and the DNC were served notice of this action on 8/22/08. Obama has still not been served. What seems strange is that the US Attorney's Office's accepted the served papers, on behalf of the DNC. Since when does the US government represent the DNC? Is our own government trying to tank this law suit? Even the filing Attorney can not answer that one. No response is expected before Oct 21st. At that rate, Obama could be elected before it is determined if he is eligible under our constitution to run.
- bugs bunny ballot box bunny.wmv Bugs bunny plays piano wrong but sam blows up
- Malcolm X - Ballot or Bullet "The Ballot or The Bullet" was a speech by Malcolm X mostly about black nationalism delivered April 12, 1964 in Detroit, Michigan. This speech is in the public domain. Originally obtained from the Vincent Voice Library at Michigan State University. The transcript of this speech is now built into this youtube video. However, due to the recording quality, youtube's auto-sync loses it's place throughout the video. Clicking on the transcript button under video will allow you to follow along on your own however. If you'd like to edit the timing, feel free I've made the audio for this video and it's unedited transcript available here.
- MALCOLM X: THE BALLOT OR THE BULLET (April 12, 1964) The Complete Malcolm X on DVD: 22 million black victims of Americanism are waking up and they're gaining a new political consciousness, becoming politically mature. And as they develop this political maturity, they're able to see the recent trends in these political elections. They see that the whites are so evenly divided that every time they vote the race is so close they have to go back and count the votes all over again. And that means that any block, any minority that has a block of votes that stick together is in a strategic position. Either way you go, that's who gets it. You're in a position to determine who will go to the White House, and who will stay in the doghouse. You' re the one who has that power. You can keep Johnson in Washington DC, or you can send him back to his Texas cotton patch. You're the one who sent Kennedy to Washington. You' re the one who put the present Democratic Administration in Washington DC. The whites were evenly divided. It was the fact that you threw 80% of your votes behind the Democrats that put the Democrats in the White House. When you see this, you can see that the Negro vote is the key factor. And despite the fact that you are in a position to be the determining factor, what do you get out of it? The Democrats have been in Washington DC only because of the Negro vote. They've been down there four years, and there all other legislations they wanted to bring up they brought it up and gotten it out of ...
- New Hampshire Ballot Box Fraud Caught On Video Thanks to BlackBoxVoting for doing this video. Hmmmmm. As I sit back and watch this video and many others like this one and ponder over many issues such as who will be the next puppet that will be in office, which is the candidate, or candidates that the behind the scene people want in office? In the end it does not matter who we vote for because that seat in the oval office is already spoken for. The true question is what will happen when the majority vote (population) clearly outweighs the Electoral College. I remember learning this back in the days but had forgotten it until I was reminded by my son and a co-worker. Interesting thought to think how we Americans would handle it. It did happen one election but is was a close race. But my question is when the common people's vote clearly with a large margin outweighs the Electoral College.What will we do? Sit back and let it happen or take action? Makes me wonder. Maybe that is why things like this video happen to ensure that it is never known, that the mass population does not get the person they pick. I encourage everyone to vote, but not for the reasons that you think. It more like a selfish reason. I personally would love for everyone or a large # of people to vote for the underdog, and I would love to see it play out. Would they ever allow a Mike Gravel or Ron Paul in office or would they try every means to stop it from happening. So ask everyone and vote for Mike Gravel and bring it on.
- Billy Ballot Learn about the Mixed Member Proportional System designed by the Ontario Citizens' Assembly on Electoral Reform.
- NAVGTR Ballot Video: Scooby Doo Unmasked C3 at Sea: Cosplay. Caucus. Cruise. Tickets on sale for a limited time only. Book now!
- 2006 NAVGTR Ballot Video: Ice Age 2 The Meltdown (GBA) NAVGTR Corp. is a 501(c)(6) non-profit media organization honoring the best in video game art, technology, and production.
- Ron Paul Video (BANNED from FOX news!) This is a segment of video FOX refused to re-air after the debate. The FOX news police are attempting to remove this video from public viewing. Everyone who supports freedom of speech should upload this video. Download the video using then re-upload it to your own account with the same description!
- NAVGTR Ballot Video: Sly 3 Honor Among Thieves (Clip 1) NAVGTR Corp. is a 501(c)(6) non-profit media organization honoring the best in video game art, technology, and production.
- NORML Responds to Prop 19 Ballot Defeat NORML representative on CNN discussing 2012 "marijuana legalization" ballot initiatives.
- NAVGTR Ballot Video: Sly 3 Honor Among Thieves (Clip 2) NAVGTR Corp. is a 501(c)(6) non-profit media organization honoring the best in video game art, technology, and production.
- California "provisional" ballot I switched to "Republican" months ago, but I was only allowed to vote provisionally. I was not alone. Far from it.
- Sequoia-Dominion Ballot Marking Device with hole Certified for use in New York, Sequoia/Dominion's ImageCast ballot marking device (BMD) was designed to allow voters with special needs to create their own paper ballots unassisted. But a series of problems continue to plague the BMD and its scanner's certification. The system comes equipped with a convenient slotted hole that allows anyone to stuff ballots directly into the locked ballot box. It also comes equipped with USB ports that illegally facilitate network, internet and wireless access. Hundreds of documentation discrepancies prevent full certification of the system for counting the votes in 2009, and the lab approved to certify it is now being investigated for shoddy methodology and collusion with vendors. See article at
- Two state ballot propositions based on hate This is a clip from episode 578 of "The Atheist Experience" TV show Watch the TV show at www.atheist-
- GOOOH Ballot Access, Funding Revolution - A New Plan - Part 4 of 7 From the television show "That's What I Like About the South" - this segment discusses how the GOOOH System works. Opening segment for the show "That's What I Like About the South" with Bea Harrison, filmed in Biloxi, MS and aired on WXXV-TV, the Fox affilate on 5/3 (and 5/10). Join us GOOOH Mission GOOOH stands for 'Get Out of Our House' and is pronounced like the word 'go'. It is a NON-PARTISAN plan to place 435 citizen representatives on the ballot in 2012, competing for a seat in the US House of Representatives. The members of each district will have an honest opportunity to fire the career politicians who have taken over OUR House and are destroying our nation. If you are tired of career politicians, GOOOH is for you. If you believe money has corrupted Washington, GOOOH is for you. If you believe politicians have too much power, GOOOH is for you. If you are weary of the death grip the two parties have on our government, and are ready to return control of our government to the people, then GOOOH is for you. GOOOH is NOT a political party. It is a system that will allow you and your neighbors to choose, among yourselves, a candidate who will truly represent your district. Members will select a citizen representative to serve their district. How our candidates get on the ballot will be dependent on when we reach our membership goal. Our preference is to compete in the primaries against the incumbent. It is possible we may have to run as an Independent in some ...
- First Ballot and Second Ballot of the 2009 Speaker election The first and second ballots of Speaker election 2009. The Father of the House, Alan Williams, was the presiding officer of the Commons during the election process. Commentator was Betty Boothroyd.
- Ron Paul Missing from Ballot in Rockland County, NY Ron Paul was missing from the ballot at my designated polling place for the 2008PRIMARY RACE at 6 Lee Avenue Stony Point, NY 10980 in Rockland County NY. Upon mentioning this to the poll workers they proceeded to tell me several times that "He dropped out". This is my personal account. The Ron Paul NYC Headquarters was notified and its now in their hands but its your turn to voice your concern and your discontent with the Rockland County Board of Elections who were responsible for this - whether it was a mistake or intentional its unacceptable. --------------------- Rockland County Board of Elections Phone: 845-638-5172 Fax: 845-638-5196 www.co.rockland.ny.us ** PLEASE NOTE: If you call please mention this specific voting location (6 Lee Ave Stony Point, NY). Do not fail to mention your concern over poll workers giving out false information (ie. "Ron Paul dropped out") and, of course, the fact that Ron Paul was not on the voting ballot at this location. Thanks! ------------------------ In the DAILY NEWS: A similar incident that occurred in Brooklyn, NY. Here's the story in the Daily News. Another account of this happening in NY: --------------------- Don't sit back and tell yourself this was an isolated incident. The headquarters reported that their phone was off the hook with reports that poll workers were falsely notifying people that Ron Paul had dropped out. If you ask me it is obstructing democracy... treasonous even. DIGG it ...
- Secret Ballot In Name Only Gordon Lafer, a professor at the University of Oregon, discusses how employers and their "union-avoidance" consultants have undermined secret ballots under current NLRB election rules.
- Legalization of Marijuana, "Official worldwide Ballot" Viewing this www.420 video counts as 1 Vote to legalize Cannabis. How many votes can we get on a global scale. Posted on June 16 2010, Lets see if we can get enough "HITS" to open the eyes of lawmakers! How long will it take? "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright act 1976 allowance is made for fair use for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."
- Legalization Of Marijuana On The Ballot In California In November! March 24, 2010 News Corp
- Marijuana Legalization On California Ballot The question of marijuana legalization will be on the California ballot this November and voters seem poised to pass it. The story: 56% of Californians support legalization (April 2009 poll). Supporters are calling it a "watershed moment" in the fight for drug reform. We agree with the reformers that banning marijuana outright has been a disaster, fueling a massive, increasingly brutal underground economy, wasting billions in scarce law enforcement resources and making criminals out of countless law-abiding citizens. Join The Daily Conversation on Facebook Follow our Tweets for new videos Background image can be found here: With permission under creative commons license:
- Van Halen - Ballot Or The Bullet Song - Ballot Or The Bullet Album - Van Halen III Year - 1998 Artist - Van Halen Guitar - Eddie Van Halen Keyboards - Eddie Van Halen Drums - Alex Van Halen Bass - Eddie Van Halen Vocals - Gary Cherone
- EC staff held ballot stuffing On Buganda Road there were two polling stations. At the public library polling station, elections were also cancelled following more allegations of ballot stuffing.
- Wayne Madsen - NYC 9/11 Ballot Initiative Rally - Part One Wayne Madsen, notorious 9/11 investigator, speaks about importance of the New York City 9/11 Ballot Initiative; how many who know what really happen will step forward. Support the NYC 9/11 Ballot Initiative!
- Malcolm X- Ballot or Bullet part 2 Ballot or Bullet part2
twitter about ballot
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about ballot
“You Are Here: Blog. ballot. Share. Print. Email a Friend. Facebook. Mark as Blog: ballot. Date. Title. Author. 2009. Viewing 2010. All. Jan. Feb. Mar. Apr”
— All Blog Posts - Blog - Eternal Perspective Ministries,
“Ballot Forum on Auraria Campus-- Get Active: Ballot Watch 2010 These are six outrageous ballot initiatives that could create horrendous living”
— Ballot Forum on Auraria Campus-- Get Active: Ballot Watch, 9to5.org
“The Hill is a congressional newspaper that publishes daily when Congress is in session, with a special focus on business and lobbying, political campaigns and goings on on Capitol Hill”
— Secret Ballot - The Hill's Pundits Blog,
“Blog Poll Ballot for Week 12: Ballot - Week 12 Rank Team Delta 1 Auburn Tigers -- 2 Oregon Ducks -- 3 Boise St. Broncos 1 4 TCU Horned”
— Blog Poll Ballot: Week 12 | Just Cover,
“Michigan Tea Party Loses Appeal -- Won't Be On Ballot In November. TPMMuckraker (blog) Last week, a state elections panel split on Tea Party would need high court help to get 23 candidates on ballot Detroit Free Press”
— Michigan Tea Party Loses Appeal — Won't Be On Ballot In,
“Your Hometown Newspaper for News, Entertainment, Obituaries, Opinion, Sports, and Movietimes in Trinidad, Colorado and Las Animas County 81082 - Trinidad-”
— Forum hosts candidates, ballot measure debates, trinidad-
“Ballot Measures. Research Centers / Ballot Measures / Blog. Ballot Measures Blog. Why did Blog. Issues. Ballot Measures. Budget & Taxes. Business Climate. Criminal Justice. Education”
— Ballot Measures Blog | Washington Policy Center,
“Your best source for quality Texas Longhorns news, rumors, ***ysis, stats and scores from the fan perspective”
— Blog Poll Draft Ballot: Preseason - Burnt Orange Nation,