- Pre- and Post-Fertilization to backcrossing in interspecific hybridization between F. esculentum and F. homotropicum with F. esculentum. An in vitro embryo rescue was performed to increase the recovery of backcross progenies. — “Pre- and Post-Fertilization to backcrossing in interspecific”,
- A minimum of 10 backcross generations are required, counting the F1 as the first. These are developed by backcrossing the nuclear genome from one strain into the cytoplasm of another, i.e. the mitochondria are derived from the donor female and only. — “Derived inbred strains”,
- MAX-BAX (Marker-Assisted Accelerated Backcrossing) is a speed congenic breeding service that allows for the rapid production of congenic strains of knockout/transgenic animals by using microsatellite ***ysis to select animals with preferred. — “MAX-BAX (Marker-Assisted Accelerated Backcrossing) | Speed”,
- Marker-assisted backcrossing is routinely applied in breeding programs for gene introgression. Our objectives were to (i) predict response to selection and (ii) give criteria for selecting the most promising backcross individuals for further backcrossing or selfing. — “Selection theory for marker-assisted backcrossing -- Frisch”,
- Backcrossing is a crossing of a hybrid with one of its parents or an individual genetically similar to its parent, in order to achieve offspring with a genetic identity which is closer to that of the parent. This image demonstrates backcrossing of a heterozygous mouse from one. — “Backcrossing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- Genes of domestic mammals augmented by backcrossing with wild ancestors Genes of domestic mammals augmented by backcrossing with wild ancestors. — “Genes of domestic mammals augmented by backcrossing with wild”, espace.library.uq.edu.au
- The backcross breeding method has been used by plant breeders for decades to incorporate specific traits into These offspring, called the BC1 generation for backcross 1, will have 75% of the elite. — “High School Crop Genetic Engineering - HTML”, citnews.unl.edu
- backcross. back·cross [ bák kràwss ] transitive verb (past and past participle back·crossed, present participle back·cross·ing, 3rd person present singular back·cross·es) 2. act of backcrossing: the act or the process of backcrossing organisms. Encarta® World English Dictionary [North American. — “backcrossing definition - Dictionary - MSN Encarta”,
- Less that honest appraisal of the F2 outcrosses backcross can lead to reestablishment of traits we were trying to breed out or traits we are trying to avoid. Thus, it is this F2 or highbred individual that is the actual goal of the parental outcross and backcrossing functions. — “Backcrossing”,
- Using DNA markers can accelerate a backcrossing program significantly. For example, most conventional corn backcrossing programs require 4-6 backcross generations before sufficient recurrent parent genome is recovered to release the line commercially. — “DNA Landmarks - Marker-Assisted Backcrossing”,
- Definition of backcrossing in the Medical Dictionary. backcrossing explanation. Information about backcrossing in Free online English dictionary. What is backcrossing? Meaning of backcrossing medical term. What does backcrossing mean?. — “backcrossing - definition of backcrossing in the Medical”, medical-
- 3) Your third backcross where you take the progency (squared) from the second backcross and cross back to the SAME parent (great The ratio of P to p genes of the male F1 generation to be used in the first backcross will be 2:6. Another way to look at it is to say that the P gene fequency is 25. — “BC Growers - Cubing”,
- Backcrossing as we might remember from the discussion on Breeding is when Outcrossed dogs are bred back into one of the original bloodlines (see Outcrossing) Less that honest appraisal of the F2 outcrosses backcross can lead to reestablishment of traits we were trying to breed out or traits we are. — “Encyclopedia of the American Pit Bull Terrier : Backcrossing”,
- Definition of backcrossing in the Online Dictionary. Meaning of backcrossing. Pronunciation of backcrossing. Translations of backcrossing. backcrossing synonyms, backcrossing antonyms. Information about backcrossing in the free online English. — “backcrossing - definition of backcrossing by the Free Online”,
- Backcrossing mice from chimera.svg. Diagram to explain the rationale behind backcrossing a mouse, in this case after production of a heterozygous knockout using a chimera based on embryonic stem cells of a strain different to that in which the gene knockout is required. Program: Inkscape 0.45. Date. — “File:Backcrossing mice from chimera.svg - Wikimedia Commons”,
- In the introgression schemes using classical selection (CBLUP), backcrossing with the PRL line was continued throughout the at generation S2 (Figure 2b), as a result of backcrossing with PRL. — “Genetics Selection Evolution | Full text | Introgression of a”,
- The objective of backcrossing is to get the blight-resistant genes carried by the Chinese chestnut tree into the American Though it takes about 6 years for each round of backcrossing and testing, Foundation breeders have been working on the project. — “Chestnut Blight in Great Smoky Mountains - US-”, us-
- Genetic Resistance to White Mold Derived from Multiple Sources of Common Bean and Scarlet Runner Bean (414346)Utilize backcrossing techniques and known molecular markers linked to resistant QTL to introgress resistant genes into commercially. — “ARS Project: Genetic Resistance to White Mold Derived from”, ars.usda.gov
- As an example of this strategy, one could recover fifty congenic offspring from the tenth backcross generation and test each for the presence of donor alleles at DNA markers known to map at distances of one to five centimorgans on both sides of the locus of interest. — “MGI - Lee Silver's Mouse Genetics”,
- Springer Protocols is the largest subscription-based electronic database of reproducible laboratory protocols in the Life and Biomedical Sciences. Summary: backcrossing method (1) or by simply backcrossing for ten generations, one can isolate strains that are >99.9% identical to the. — “SpringerProtocols: Search Results”,
- BioDiagnostics uses PCR (Polymerase Chain Reaction) technology to detect any known gene in plants and applies genetic molecule markers to identify and conduct marker-assisted breeding and backcrossing. — “BioDiagnostics DNA Testing for Commercial Seed Production”,
related images for backcrossing
- early 1990 s from Renate Ehlers In 2000 Lydia Kohres could only find 10 in the same spot Backcrossing with argentina has clearly occurred See DD1008 Natural Hybrid Talk for more details
- Cardinal Flower Grape Knee Hi PP 13 264 A very long blooming
- in the differential introgression of genes through backcrossing to the parental types and in these cases trees constructed from independent genes may not show the same relationships Figure 5 Many examples exist in which there is introgression of mitochondrial genes in the absence of nuclear gene introgression across species boundaries Gene trees may not match
- The Sub1 region donor line IR49830 an FR13A derivative was introduced into the submergence intolerant indica variety Swarna by backcrossing BC with MAS using markers for the Sub1 region
- congenic procedure is to significantly decrease the time required to transfer a mutation of interest from one genetic background donor strain to another host strain typically inbred Applying the speed congenic procedure the transmission of the targeted mutation is first monitored as for backcrossing but in addition the genome is scanned for polymorphic micro satellites
- with backcrossing selecting from egg colour A King Kandy Garnet Parakrama Bahu game*** select bred between F1 males and F2 females Subsequent backcrossing through selection for red eggs bred with Proto Asil female photo Josh Del
- conducted in 4 to 6 separate lines Using spring barleys and growing three generations per year the 10 to 12 crosses required for gene replacement could be completed in less than six years Figure 1 Development of modified lines ML by backcrossing of a marker gene b from a genetic stock GS into the recurrent parent RP Figure 2 Transfer of a chromosome segment B A
- This is the plant Len Colgan and I got in the early 1990 s from Renate Ehlers In 2000 Lydia Kohres could only find 10 in the same spot Backcrossing with argentina has clearly occurred
- take cuts I hope to keep backcrossing it to make it more Con dominant than Lightstorm Still need to grow out the LS seeds and find a healthy male Hopefully I will do sometime this year
- 1 along with those of other tester lines used here We are now conducting successive backcrossing to raise isogenic tester lines of T65 for the Ef1 and Se1 loci Table 1 Genotypes for Se 1 and Ef 1 loci of T65 T65Eb EG7 and EL30
- but lacks aroma NAFRI selected to improve TDK1 which is a well accepted rice variety to consumers using Homnangnouan as the donor of aroma by means of MAS backcrossing method
- construct near isogenic lines by backcrossing Near isogenic lines are a powerful mapping tool in crops such as tomato and soybean where a large number of near isogenic lines are available Figure 1 Probe distribution Figure 2 Chromosome 6S probe patterns
- could be completed in less than six years Figure 1 Development of modified lines ML by backcrossing of a marker gene b from a genetic stock GS into the recurrent parent RP Figure 2 Transfer of a chromosome segment B A from the donor parent DP into modified lines ML Discussion Backcrossing a desirable dominant gene into a cultivar is the most efficient
- were obtained from the famous Phka Ram Doul PRD and were transferred to CAR3 by backcrossing and marker assisted selection The breeding scheme used by CARDI is shown in Figure 1
- Helleborus xsternii Pine Knot Strain Helleborus xsternii Pine Knot Strain Our own creation made by backcrossing H lividus onto H xsternii Montrose Strain which is very hardy and floriferous qt $15 00
related videos for backcrossing
- TPS board votes back crossing guards Toledo Public Schools board of education have approved 60 crossing guards and one supervisor to return for the 2010-11 school year. The move was made late Tuesday afternoon during a special board meeting. Crossing guards were eliminated after the district balanced a $39 million budget in June. The 60 guards will not be at their 2009-10 locations, though. Toledo Public Schools is back in session Thursday.
- our completly unbreakable amazing bond we share with each other♥... don'tcha think? ;) mwhahaahaha i love this videooo ;) i think its best to watch the video first then read the discription, its like reverse effect haha. well welll my youtubiee chums! its beeen a long time AGAIN i apoliggise for not being around, yes i am still alive i have just been caught up with all my school shizzlleee! i still havent made my goodbye lucky video, IT SUCKS. ahh well, ill try to make it :L i do have a very random video on the way tho, and antoher one that has a few of my favvies in! that i've ridden from time to time. anywayss, so back to the little grey misty beast herself! she has been so amazing as per usuaaal! havent been able to get many new clips :( as havent had many jumping lessons latly cause been so busy! but we've had such an exciting month :D for all that know were stanmer park is, its about a 4hour ride from my yard to get there and back, crossing a road etccc, i took her there with a big group of people a couple of weeks ago and she was JSSDFSDJKFSKDJFKJSKJDF OMG, AMAAAZZZINNNNGG as per usual! ;D she really enjoyed herself bless her, shes truely fantasticcoo ;) then not long before that i jumped her! i havent jumped her since she was off before xmass and got a new saddle :O but jesusss christ that saddle is so COMFY compared to that rock hard piece of crap she used to have :L its so much more easier to jump in as well. she was so hyped :L i was like WOOOOAAHHHOOO. bless her little crazy cotten sockiesss, i do love herrr muchly as ive probably mentioned ...
- Brillance of the Seas & Fascination crossing Miami Beach Bay Fascination in front and Brilliance of the Seas Cruise on back, crossing the Bay of Miami Beach on a wonderful day! On the left, you can see the Express Way that goes to Miami Beach. All Cars watching the Cruises.
- Indoor Harvest F1 Hybrid 2011 Finally i gt to taste the fruits of my labour, this is my F1 hybrid, im nw creating F2's n also doin sum backcrossing to make BC1's
- Sphynx (cat) bred in Canada The Sphynx (also known as Canadian Hairless ) is a rare breed of cat known for its lack of a coat. The contemporary breed of Sphynx (known also as the Canadian Sphynx, distinct from the Russian Sphynx breeds - Peterbald, Don Sphynx) started in 1966, in Roncesvalles, Toronto when a hairless kitten named Prune was born. The kitten was mated with its mother (backcrossing), which produced one more *** kitten. Together with a few *** kittens found later it became the primogenitor of the breed. The first sphynx breeders faced a number of problems: The genetic pool was very limited; breeders had rather vague ideas about sphynx genetics; and many kittens died. The *** male Epidermis born in 1975 to short-haired mother provided new material to sphynx fanciers and new genes for further breed development. In the early stages of the breed crosses with devon-rex were used, but later this crossing was frowned upon because it caused health problems. Now the Canadian Sphynx is a breed with a sound genetic pool. Outcrossing is still permitted using guidelines set down in the "standards" from each Feline Association around the globe.
- Marker Assisted Selection in Seed Industry.wmv This video gives an Idea about the Marker Assisted Selection in Seed Industry. In Marker Assisted Selection using Molecular Markers that are tightly linked to target Loci as a Substitute to assist Phenotypic Screening. Due to it's Simplicity, increased reliability, more accurate and efficient selection of specific genotypes, Marker Assisted Selection in Seed Industry using for the Varietal finger printing, Pyramiding of genes, Back crossing etc. Marker Assisted selection will save the time, cost, increase in quality & knowledge.
- HEMP MUST GET LEGAL!!! NOW !!! a short story about the versatile plant hemp which have to be legal... Music: Notes to self - lifelines
- John Hiatt - Take It Back From his 2000 album Crossing Muddy Waters John Hiatt - Guitar and vocals Davey Faragher - Bass David Immergluck - Slide and 12 string guitar Lyrics: Take back all those kisses that you stole from me Take back mister and misses to your family Can't take broken dishes when we fight all day, hey Take back all best wishes, did I hear you say We were shooting for the sun I guess the darkness finally won Take it back, take it back all that love has done Take back the sweetest memories I have ever known Take back the blood you let me get out of this stone I can't take another minute of this misery, no Take back what we got in, lord it's killing me We were shooting for the sun I guess the darkness finally won Take it back, take it back All that love has done Take it back, take it back All that love has done Take it back, take it back Take it back baby Well... We were shooting for the son
- Winter cross-country over north-east Italy in a Piper PA28-180 Cherokee A beautiful winter-cross country from Thiene to Pordenone and back, crossing the Aviano CTR at 4500 feet and 5500 feet respectively. Fantastic visibility above the usual layer of haze, which came up to about 3500 feet MSL. Aircraft flown was Aeroclub Thiene's PA28-180 Cherokee, I-ALPY.
- Belly Dancing Costumes & Exercises : How to Do Reverse Grapevine Footwork for Belly Dance The reverse grapevine footwork in belly dancing begins by taking a step back, crossing one foot behind the other and stepping to the side. Learn to do reverse grapevine footwork in belly dancing with tips from a professional belly dancer in this free video about learning to belly dance. Expert: Johanna Krynytzky Contact: www.hip- Bio: Johanna Krynytzky began her studies in belly dance while at the University of Chicago in 1996. She directs Hip Expressions Dance Studio and Loud Zoo, an improvisational music and dance troupe. Filmmaker: Christopher Rokosz
- ICE Here are my last couple of ICE nugs both weighing in at around 10 grams dry.... ICE is a typical dutch strain (Skunk Special x White Widow) and here is the breeder's description: The ICE ® is a selected pheno out of a Skunk Special X White Widow cross, back in '96. She was selected out of 500 females, because she had best of both sides. The enormous buds of the Skunk Special, the trich coverage and power of the White Widow, with an Indica look. During the High times Cup of '98, the highest THC-levels were measured in the ICE. (published in Weed World). Years of backcrossing and cubing have been spend to stabilise this cross towards the first pheno-type. Even a little bit of Blue Berry was crossed in and stabilised again. She smells like a diesel (fuel) and the flowering period is 8 weeks. Although an indoor strain, she grows perfectly outdoor in Mediterranean climates.
- basic 3 ball juggling tricks: the back cross learn how to do the basic 3 ball juggling tricks the back cross
- Chocolope (Full sativa) Medical Marijuana Strain Shot from iPhone so quality isn't great, but it is what it is. Definitely a high quality California strain. Checkout for high quality photos and strain reviews! Great sativa strain. Chocolope Cannabis Seeds, which were originally named D-Line, are a novice grower's dream plant! With a uniquely heavy yield and large heavy nugs, she is extremely easy to grow. This Sativa heavy plant likes to grow tall so beware if space is an issue, however she can grow out with a little training. We chose to cross our Original Chocolate Thai female with the Cannalope male, and then started backcrossing this to achieve a shorter flower time and still retain some of the Original Chocolate Thai qualities. What makes these Cannabis Seeds so special is that when you enjoy her you taste that chocolate you've been missing from the 80's! The Chocolope is the "ONE"! Not much haze, but you don't need it.
- Elephant Back Safaris in Nepal Whilst on a safari in Nepal with Royle Safari we visited the Royal Chitwan National Park which is the best place to see one-horned rhino and this is what we found whilst on elephant back. Crossing the Rapti River on elephant back is tremendous. Royle Safaris is the place for the best wildlife holidays, wildlife tours and safaris all over the world. For information visit us on www.royle- or contact Martin on 0845 226 8259
- "Fox Glacier, South Island" Paulandnic's photos around Fox Glacier, New Zealand Preview of Paulandnic's blog at TravelPod. Read the full blog here: This blog preview was made by TravelPod using the TripAdvisor™ TripWow slideshow creator. Entry from: Fox Glacier, New Zealand Entry Title: "Fox Glacier, South Island" Entry: "Left Barrytown and headed south for the Franz Josef and Fox glaciers, stopping for lunch next to Lake Ianthie. We then arrived at Franz Josef but decided to carry on to Fox where it was quieter. We decided to visit the Franz Josef glacier first and did the Sentinel Rock walk where you got a good viewpoint of the glacier. We then went to the Franz Josef glacier valley walk, but it was not reccommended due to high water and flooding from the rain the previous day....it didn't say closed though..... So after persuading Nic to do it we climbed over the barriers and up the river bed where the glacier had retreated back, crossing rivers and climbing up the side of the mountains to reach as far as we could, stopping only when it said "Extremely Dangerous"! It was another brilliant walk getting a feel for how big the glacier is and seeing the rocks and big pieces of ice floating in the river past you. After getting safely back we went ona nother walk to Peters Pool, a lake left behing by the glacier. We then headed back to Fox and took a walk around Lake Matheson where there were supposed to be good views of Mt Cook and Mt Tasmin, but the clouds had come in!! Next day we headed off on a full day hike on the Fox Glacier ...
- Fallout 3 - I'm With the DJ - Part 2 - Some A$$ 'ho Killed the DJ! - (Dead Three Dog) Now we see our party girl get her groove on and get it on at her pimp's expense - no doubt a tramp like this will be workin the streets for someone else soon enough.. but for a day.. she'll play - and you gotta say old Three Dog is still chilling as a pimp should while he is dead.. just lying back crossing his legs - no probs
- adah sharma photoshoot- lying on bed, bare back, crossing *** legs
- Hemp grows very fast ! Another slowmo, you can see the first two months in a life of plant which is signed to a lost culture! My and also others interest is to reanimate this culture ! Legalize it !
- Slalom: uphill backcross race Boston 2004: July 4th: Brodie vs. Joshua
- Wales 2007 - Return of the Celtic Panther The Celtic Panther is back! Crossing the Irish Sea once more for another four day, alcohol fueled fantasy. Half a luge, beer bong's and staring contests, prepare yourself for another Abersoch slopfest!
- Catch Me When I Fall Jonas Daughter Story Ch 89 Chapter 89 Sophie: Take what down? Matt: Those pictures! Sophie: Why? Chris: Because guys are commenting, calling them ***y. Sophie: Your point? Chris: You're thir***! She rolls her eyes and sits back, crossing her arms. Sophie: No. Matt: Sophie just take them down. Sophie: No. Matt: I wonder what Uncle Joe will think of them. Chris: Me too Chris. Why don't we go find out? Sophie: I don't care what he thinks. Chris: What the heck has happend to you latly? Sophie: I'm just being myself. Chris: This isn't you Soph! Matt: He's right Baby. Sophie: Oh shut up Matt. Matt: No I wont! Sophie this isn't you! Sophie: This is me! I'm growing up guys! Just except it! Chris: We're not gonna let you grow up to be one of the trampy girls we see all the time! Sophie we're older, we know better. Please just listen to us. Sophie: Just butt out! I didn't ask for your commentary on my life! Matt: Then stop giving us a reason to! Sophie: Leave! No one asked for your opinion! The door burst open a minute later, Joe and Kevin stumbling in. Joe: What the heck is going on up here? Chris: Your daughter is posting slutty pictures of herself on the internet! Sophie: They're not that bad! Kevin: Ok, stop the yelling. Now someone please calmly explain what's going on. Sophie: What's going on is your idiots sons won't get out of my life. Matt: No, you're stubborn daughter is acting like she's some party girl and posting pictures on Facebook that guys are calling ***y! Joe: What!? Sophie: I'm wearing a ...
- Isis Dutch Passion feminized We only produce this variety in its feminized form. In this way the connoisseur is guaranteed absolutely premium Sativa seeds. This variety has been selected from Seed Bank genetics. A female mother plant was chosen from among 50 female plants grown from seed. After cloning this female, different clones were treated to produce abundant female pollen. By fertilizing other clones (backcrossing), feminized seeds were produced. Growing seeds in this way guarantees offspring that are far more homogenous and powerful than offspring from seeds produced in the regular manner. Mostly Sativa, with a clear Haze influence. First class high. Branches bow down at the end of the lifecycle of the plant, due to the weight of the buds. * THC: 15% * Harvest time outdoor: 9 weeks * Yield: 3rd week November
- The Rupture Dogs - Back to Life LIVE at DEXTERS Live recording of the almighty Rupture Dogs performing Back to Life from their new EP - Road Kill. Sound and recording done by Dave Neill, the magnificent sound engineer at Dexters Bar in Dundee.
- Is this a match? Remember in round one, I sent a video so you could tell me if I was close enough with the trick? Let me know if this shot i caught yesterday will do? KOJ
- Nunchaku Tutorial #29: Back Crossing Waist Pass Check my site: Here you will find all the tutorials, videos, Do it yourself guides, and so on organized, and of course, for free! Check the best freestyle comunity online at: , just create a free account and start learning!
- Never Going Back To Ok Steve and band @wcrossing in Fenton killin' it again with a tune from The Afters.
- Glass for YOU You can see here my work what i gonna do for you ! Hope you all enjoy this clip and leave a comment subscribe me or gave a *** about what iam doing ! Feel free to say what´s on your mind ! Overgrow the world and leave some weed to me :) Thanks for watching! Music: Kunga219 - Could it be me ?
- How to do the EB (front back cross) jump rope trick. Another jump rope trick by Jack Arthur, EB,( also known as the front back cross)where one arm is one the front of the body while the other is behind a fairly easy trick ,a good one to show off with. DISCLAIMER; If any injury is done whilst preforming this trick are done with the preformers own actions/discretion,I, in any circumstances shouldn't be held responsible or held for a legal action. Jump rope is fun and healthy... so enjoy.
- That's Why - Jemi Chapter 31 1/3 NOW: AUTHORS POV 'Let's go upstairs.' But i refused and stepped back crossing my arms, wanting to know what was going on now. Nick was staring at the ground for a long time, but when he looked up his face was all red and tears were flowing down his cheeks." Demi flinched at that one. "I immediately stepped foward and put my hands on his shoulders, he was scaring me just like mom had. His voice was quiet and shook but i still heard him say ' We lost her Dallas' " ... Dallas peaked over at Demi to gauge her reaction and it wasn't pretty, her little sister was losing it. Demi's fists were knotted tightly at her sides, her jaw locked, and her breathing was angry and forced out from her nose. Demi knew she either had to get ahold of herself, or leave, because she didn't want to explode in front of Maddie and in about three minutes it was surely to happen. Dal knew exactly what Demi needed and she got off the bed, extending a hand to Demi. "Dem.. let's go?" Demi was still lying on the bed with Maddie curled into her side, but she was silently fuming, almost shaking from being so upset. "Dal." The younger sister said firmly, the tone of her voice shocked Dallas, never had she heard it so dark before, but also asking for help. Dal stiffly pulled Demi off the bed and that was it, she power walked right out of the room, down the hall, past the front desk and out the front doors. Dallas made up an excuse to one of the ladies at the front desk, something about how her sister found ...
- Fort William to Mallaig and back by steam train Fort William to Mallaig and back, crossing the Glenfinnan Viaduct along the way: Mallaig Morar Arisaig(The most westerly railway station managed by Network Rail) Beasdale Lochailort Glenfinnan Locheilside Loch Eil Outward Bound Corpach Banavie Fort willaim
- Come Back - Crossing Out Crossing Out from Corona, CA. First show at Camp Beyond The Scars. Check us out on Facebook at
- Indian Railways..Parallel action + back-to-back crossing in Western railway suburbs Some night action from Western Railway suburbs..Two MRVC EMU's, one bound for Dadar & other for Churchgate, skip Jogeshwari station, as they cross a crowded Virar bound MRVC EMU, followed by a short race & a crossing with Okha bound 19005 Saurashtra mail
- Attack Moves Between the legs, Behind the back, Cross over
- GRITS (Girls Raised In The South) by Robert Stowell - Line Dance GRITS (Girls Raised In The South) by Robert Stowell Choreography by Carol Jensen Intermediate Dance 2 WALL DANCE with 3 tags FIRST WALL ROCK STEPS CROSS, SHUFFLE BACK, COASTER STEP, HIP BUMPS, TURN Rock step to R w R foot, moving forward, cross slightly over L Rock step to L w L foot, moving forward, cross slightly over R REPEAT Angle back to R, and step back R together RL back, coaster step Angle L, facing forward, R hip up and down AND (like Funky Cowboy) Cross R over L full turn (turning L) with R hand sweeping across neck resting on chest. STEP TOGETHER STEPS, TAP TURNS, DOWN DRAG UP, STEP TOGETHER X4, KICK BACKSTEP CROSS, TURN 2 COUNTS Angle L but facing and moving forward, step R together R Angle R but facing and moving forward, step L together L Rock step to R with R, step touch to L Rock step to L with L, step touch to R. With L foot anchored, tap counterclockwise to L full turn 1,2,3,4 counts Step out R then L, go down, then slowly drag hands from ankles to waist coming back up Angle L face forward, step and move hips forward R together R 4 times Kick L forward, step back crossing R over L Turn half turn left in TWO counts. BACK WALL ROCK STEPS CROSS, SHUFFLE BACK, COASTER STEP, HIP BUMPS, TURN Rock step to R w R foot, moving forward, cross slightly over L Rock step to L w L foot, moving forward, cross slightly over R REPEAT Angle back to R, and step R together R L back, coaster step Angle L, facing forward, R hip up and down AND (like Funky Cowboy) Cross R over ...
- Critics howl over discovery of canine cash Critics of the dog warden's office are howling like hounds, because a lack of money always seems to be at the center of proposals to improve agency operations - but there's been nearly $900000 available the whole time. Some elected officials acknowledge public perception will be especially poor, considering Toledo Public Schools "found" $824000 in its budget just before the start of school due to an accounting error. Much of the money was used to hire back crossing guards who were laid off during a round of budget cuts last spring. "They should be very disappointed and rightly so," admitted Lucas County Commissioner Ben Konop "They should feel government is not working efficiently, that it doesn't have its act together." The county commissioner admitted he missed the fund, which is listed as a line item in the 400-page county budget. He's willing to accept some of the blame. Konop now wants an even tighter leash on the dog warden's office, and some of the money spent on ways to adopt out more dogs. "We could have saved a lot of animals over the last several years if we would have utilized this fund," Konop said. "We wouldn't have killed 173 puppies in the last three years." Dog Warden Julie Lyle wants to convert an old auditorium into an adoption room, which would increase the agency's ability to find good homes for some of its caged canines. Konop also hopes some of the money will be used to hire a veterinarian to prevent infection and disease, as well as an adoption ...
- Curing Vol 2 • Curing Cannabis Vol 2 In this brief revisit on basic home curing for the legal cannabis cultivator Jason covers some of the many questions from last years movie in relation to this topic. Enjoy
- No Relent - Nibiru's Crossing (The Saturn Door) Black twin's back Black twin's back Crossing ancient pathways Bonds with no relent Gonna stir your brother crazy with that force This is the epoch of your arrival What unintentional gifts have you brought us From the outer reaches of your orbit? Or is it more of the same Which shapes our DNA? There's no light But we can see you Red shifting it Crossing the threshold of dimensions Elemental forces all around us Plasmic injunction to halt a reality Wires but no electrons Gonna need some good battery Some good battery Black twin's back Divisible in the invisible Stereo cams hurtle Circle the throne In the court of your days to come Who else is coming along for the ride? As the carnival unfurls Unravel snakelike towards crucial epicentres Birthing filaments and CME blankets Where were you when it all happened? People may write back People may write back Black twin's back Boasting no relent Unstoppable with hangers on Awakening from hibernation Return from the fourth to the third Been enough here already Concretising Gather numbers Still don't have enough to deal with us Gonna see this through Seeds are scattered now For whats to come For whats to come -----oo00oo----- Thus ends part two - a prime initiator of cellular-etheric evolution has once again entered the galaxial neighbourhood, facilitating an outreach and evolution of once dormant DNA strands, and while order is far from being restored, the changes yield definite results. In part one (The Haunted Empire Of Humanity ...
- Riding The Yangtze River Ferry: Zhenjiang to Yangzhou, China ...at ZhenJiang, China. Video from an out and back crossing to Yangzhou. For the ferry buff.
- Poi Spinning: Crossing & Turning : Poi Spinning: Behind-the-Back Behind-the-back crossing in poi spinning is an advanced trick that takes practice and coordination. Practice crossing behind the back with tips from a fire performer in this free video on fire entertainment. Expert: Lita Lundeen Contact: Bio: Lita Lundeen is a fire performer, artist and dancer who has been teaching and performing with poi fire tools for more than five years. Filmmaker: Christian Munoz-Donoso
- BJJ Mistake #15- Back, Crossing the Akles w/ Vancouver BJJ Coach Vancouver BJJ instructor shows how crossing your ankles once you have the back can lead to an easy foot lock for your opponent. www.infighting.ca
twitter about backcrossing
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about backcrossing
“Hence eventually after numerous consecutive generations of backcrossing to the appropriate F1 mother using the prefered 'sequential and/or One is by manmade intervention by backcrossing correctly to achieve full stability - the other is by decades”
— Sensi > Cannabis Forum: looking for 20" thai,
“SeedQuest Forum. DNA marker technology and DNA marker-assisted breeding. Genetic markers and DNA mapping first arose about 20 years In the case of marker-assisted backcrossing, often the trait that is being introgressed is a transgene”
— SeedQuest Forum,
“Continuous crossing and backcrossing resulted into the present colorful hybrids of We invite you to visit our blog and find out why we are the best at what we do”
— Agriculture.ph Blog " Flowers, blog.agriculture.ph
“i know what backcrossing is and the results but please please please can some one tell me Finally for backcrossing just take the offspring-Bb which which ever parent you want:”
— BACKCROSS HELP - Biology-Online, biology-
“ single backcrossing breeding method, bulk selection, the alpha-lattice experimental design, the importance of CIMMYT's Blog " Mexico's CA team adds Guanajuato and Sonora to their roster on Conservation agriculture attracts nationwide interest”
— CIMMYT's Blog " High praise for CIMMYT course,
“Friday, November 23, 2007 Edition: Final, Section: National, Page A13 -INDIANAPOLIS, Ind. -- Growing up in the 1920s, Bill Lord remembers feasting on the sweet, rich”
— Preserving American chestnuts Tree-breeding effort tries to,
“The information purposes only and is also the generic of the hard pain. Your doctor if you medicines temperature slowed breathing changes in urination”
— The Ballpark - rookie veteran,
“How do I backcross my special female? - Frequently Asked Questions about Cannabis, marijuana growing,Breeding,Breeding strategies. You can continue the backcrossing but we just call this backcrossing. Cubing is in reference to the number three, as in 3 backcrosses. Cubing works on the basis of”
— Grow Marijuana FAQ, Cannabis cultivation - marijuana growing, drugs-