- Collective project being compiled from various postings about Bach Cantatas, especially recordings of them. — “Bach Cantatas Recordings Review and Mailing List Archive”, bach-
- Free Bach Sheet music on 8. — “Free Bach Sheet music”, 8
- Johann Sebastian Bach (pronounced [ˈjoːhan zəˈbastjan ˈbax]) (21 March 1685 O.S. The Bach family were proud of their musical achievements, and around 1735 Bach drafted a geneaology, "Origin. — “Johann Sebastian Bach - encyclopedia article - Citizendium”,
- Definition of Bach in the Online Dictionary. Meaning of Bach. Pronunciation of Bach. Translations of Bach. Bach synonyms, Bach antonyms. Information about Bach in the free online English dictionary and encyclopedia. johann sebastian bach,. — “Bach - definition of Bach by the Free Online Dictionary”,
- Johann Sebastian Bach (1685-1750) was a Baroque composer; he was one of the greatest composers of all time. — “J. S. Bach: Baroque Composer - ”,
- Johann Sebastian Bach (31 March 1685 – 28 July 1750) was a German composer, Bach's abilities as an organist were highly respected throughout Europe during his. — “Johann Sebastian Bach - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- The Bach Choir of Bethlehem is the oldest Bach choir in America. Founded in 1898, the now-famous choir performs several times a year. — “Bach Choir of Bethlehem”,
- History of instruments and mouthpieces designed by Vincent Bach starting in 1918 in New York, now sold by Selmer, with drawings and technical information. — “Welcome to Bach - Trumpets, Trombones, Cornets, Fluegelhorns”,
- Provides digital classical broadcasts. When you register for a Beethoven Member's Club account, your membership gives you 24/7 access to the radio station from any computer!. — “”,
- Find Bach from thousands of sellers around the world at . — “Bach Records-CDs-Vinyl, Bach Albums, Rare Bach Music”,
- Johann Sebastian Bach , Composer / Organist Born: 21 March 1685 Birthplace: Eisenach, Thuringia (now Germany) Died: 28 July 1750 Best Known As: German. — “Johann Sebastian Bach: Biography from ”,
- Official site of Sebastian Bach, rock star and theatre performer. Includes news, blog, photos, tour dates, audio clips, merchandise. — “Sebastian Bach”,
- Watch videos & listen free to Johann Sebastian Bach: Air, Air on a G String & more, plus 29 pictures. Johann Sebastian Bach (31 March [O.S. 21 March] 1685, Eisenach – 28 July 1750, Leipzig) was better known as a virtuoso organist than as. — “Johann Sebastian Bach – Free listening, videos, concerts”, last.fm
- Covers Bach's life from birth to death, including all postitions held, and focusing on the last Leipzig period. — “Baroque Music: J.S. Bach”,
- Bach is also known for the numerical symbolism and mathematical exactitude which many Bach's large-scale sacred choral music is also unique in its scope. — “Classical Net - Basic Repertoire List - J.S. Bach”,
- Information about Johann Sebastian Bach at . Pandora is the Internet radio service that helps you find new music based on your old and current favorites. — “Johann Sebastian Bach - Pandora Internet Radio”,
- Johann Sebastian Bach (March 21, 1685 – July 28, 1750) was a prolific and versatile German composer and organist of the Baroque era, whose sacred and secular works for Bach composed for every musical category of his time except for the. — “Bach, Johann Sebastian”,
- Orchestral Instruments - By Bach - 359 results like the Bach LT180S-37 Stradivarius Professional Trumpet, Bach 1843 Single Trumpet Case, Bach Stradivarius Artisan Bb Trumpet, Bach 50B2O Stradivarius Series Bass Trombone 50B2LO 10.5-inch Yellow. — “Orchestral Instruments - By Bach - Compare Prices, Reviews”,
- Bach in a 1748 portrait by Haussmann. Johann Sebastian Bach Revered for their intellectual depth and technical and artistic beauty, Bach's works include the Brandenburg concertos; the Goldberg Variations; the English Suites,. — “Johann Sebastian Bach”, schools-
- Contains MIDI and live recorded audio of various Bach compositions. — “Classical Music Archives: J.S. Bach”,
- : Bach Gottes Zeit ist die allerbeste Zeit: MP3 Downloads. — “: Bach Gottes Zeit ist die allerbeste Zeit: MP3”,
- Searchable index of the complete works of J.S. Bach. Includes biography, portraits and bibliography. — “Johann Sebastian Bach”,
- Johann Sebastian Bach artist page: interviews, features and/or performances archived at NPR Music. — “Johann Sebastian Bach : NPR”,
related videos for bach
- Bach, Brandenburg Concerto #3, First Movement, Allegro FAQ The first movement of Bach's third Brandenburg Concerto, BWV 1048,accompanied by a scrolling, bar-graph score. This concerto is unusual in that each of the three violins, three violas, and three violoncellos have solo parts. Q: Where can I see the score for this piece? A: The score that the bar-graph score is based on is here: Q: Who is playing this piece? A: The Advent Chamber Orchestra. I got this recording from the Wikimedia Commons: This recording is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution ShareAlike 2.0 License: Q: What do the colors means? A: When the instruments in each section play in unison, there is a single fat (tall) note for all three; when they have solos, the notes are thinner (about half as high). The violins are shades of red, the violas are shades of green, and the violoncellos are shades of blue. The contrabass is sort of a brownish-gray, and is always wide, since it doesn't have solos. When two instruments play the same note, the colors blend (eg red + green = yellow). Q: Is there a way I could make bar-graph scores like this myself? A: The Music Animation Machine MIDI file player will generate a display like this (though not with the different note heights); you can get the (Windows) software here: There are lots of places on the web where you can get MIDI files; I usually go to the Classical Archives site first: Q: Could you please do a MAM video of ...
- Bach - Cantata BWV 140 - Peter Schreier - Sleepers wake Zion hoert die Waechter singen Conductor: Karl Richter Tenor: Peter Schreier Orchestra: Munich Bach Choir, Munich Bach Orchestra Sleepers Wake
- Yo-Yo Ma plays the prelude from Bach´s Cello Suite No. 1 Yo-Yo Ma plays the prelude from Bach´s Cello Suite No. 1. Inspired By Bach DVD no.1 "The Music Garden"
- Bach, JS - "Air" Orchestral Suite N° 3 in D Major_BWV 1068 Ton Koopman _ The Amsterdam Baroque Orchestra
- Bach - Harpsichord Concerto No.1 in D Minor BWV 1052 - 1/3 I. ALLEGRO Trevor Pinnock The English Concert
- Chris Thile, E Major Prelude - Michael Lawrence Films Bach Project Purchase BACH & friends: - ANew two-hour Documentary on Johann Sebastian Bach - the 2-DVD set includes a Bonus disc with complete performances from the film - featuring Joshua Bell's only recorded performance of the Chaconne - From Michael Lawrence Films - YouTube Clip Authorized by MLF mlfilms - Comment & Reviews -
- Bach - Brandenburg Concertos No.1 - i: Allegro Moderato Bwv1046, Freiburg Baroque Orchestra
- Bach - Matthaeus Passion - 01 Koopman - Amsterdam Baroque Orchestra and Soloists
- Bach - Double Violin Concerto in D minor 2nd movement, Largo Title : Johann Sebastian Bach, Double Violin Concerto in D minor (2nd movement, Largo Ma Non Tanto (BWV 1043) From Wikipedia , The Concerto for Two Violins in D minor (BWV 1043) is perhaps one of the most famous works by JS Bach and considered among the best examples of the work of the late Baroque period. Bach wrote it in Leipzig sometime between 1730 and 1731, most likely for the Leipzig Collegium Musicum, of which he was the director. It also exists in an arrangement for two harpsichords, transposed into C minor (BWV 1062). In addition to the two soloists, the concerto is scored for strings and basso continuo. The concerto is characterized by the subtle yet expressive relationship between the violins throughout the work. The musical structure of this piece uses fugal imitation and much counterpoint. The concerto comprises three movements: Vivace Largo ma non tanto Allegro
- Toccata & Fugue in d minor (BACH, JS) Kurt Ison, Sydney Town Hall. Edited and produced by Christopher Hayles, 2002.
- Bach - Brandenburg Concertos No.2 - i: Allegro Moderato Bwv1047, Freiburg Baroque Orchestra
- Bach 's Chaconne for Solo Violin / Itzhak Perlman (Part 1/2) Itzhak Perlman plays JS Bach's Chaconne from Partita 02 in D, one of the most wonderfull solo violin recordings ever/ Part 01
- David Oistrakh - Bach Violin Concerto in A minor (1st mvt.) Enjoy!
- pianist(5years old girl): Bach minuet pianist(5years old girl) santafe.way-
- Glenn Gould plays Bach Extracts from "The art of Piano" documentary show Glenn Gould playing JSBach's Partita #2
- Bach, Air on the G string (Air on a G string, string orchestra) JS Bach's Air on a G-string, from his 3rd orchestral suite in D major. FAQ Q: Where can I get free sheet music for this piece? A: The score in the video can be downloaded from here: And here's a piano arrangement of it Click here to watch it in high-quality (recommended): Q: Who is performing? A: I got this recording from Royalty Free Classical Music (dot org); they sell stock performances, and give stock answers to questions; the stock answer to "who is performing this" is "The RFCM Symphony Orchestra". Q: What is the BWV number for this? A: BWV 1068 Q: What does this have to do with a g-string? A: The short answer is that many people know it by the name "Air on the G-string," so I put it in the title to help people find it. You can read more about this here: Q: What is the real name of this piece? A: It is the second movement of Bach's Orchestral Suite No. 3 in D major, titled "Aria" (Italian for "Air"). Q: Can you please do a video of ______? A: Please read this: Q: How can I make this kind of display? A: Check out this: Q: How can I turn the MAM MIDI Player display into a movie? A: See the "How to capture video" section of this page and ask for advice from the people who have been doing this. .
- Bach Under The Stars: Air on the G String BWV 1068 Soundtrack available here goo.gl Air on the G String: Bach's timeless work, performed on original instruments by Voices of Music and accompanied by a montage of the most beautiful images of deep space. Visit us at for more videos and concert information. Featuring Elizabeth Blumenstock and Katherine Kyme, baroque violins; Lisa Grodin, baroque viola, Joanna Blendulf, baroque cello; William Skeen, violone; Hanneke van Proosdij, chamber organ; David Tayler, theorbo. Every effort has been made to recreate the original ensemble that performed this piece. This includes using the original violins, viola, cello, baroque organ with German style pipes and wind chest, as well as the strings and baroque bows. A characteristic pitch of 415.3 Hz was chosen which is lower than the modern Concert pitch of 440Hz. This pitch favors the colors of the baroque strings and Continuo. Bowing patterns, articulation, trills and ornamentation are all based on German 17th century performance practice. NB High definition version with stereo sound here: Listen for free to our Bach CD at Or buy at Amazon
- Bach Air Bach: Air from Suite No.3 (Air on a G String) Performed by me on soprano sax with midi accompaniment. Sorry, I don't have a video camera, so my videos consist only of the title and credits, a still image, and the music of course. I hope you enjoy listening.
- Bach - Cello Suite No.1 i-Prelude Bwv1007 Mischa Maisky
- Bach - Goldberg Variations: Aria (Glenn Gould) Glenn Gould playing Bach's Goldberg Variations
- Bach, Double Violin Concerto in D Minor, 1st mvt. BWV 1043 Bach Concerto in D Minor for Two Violins, first movement, Vivace,accompanied by a scrolling bar-graph score. FAQ Q: Where can I get the sheet music for this? A: Here Q: What do the colors and sizes of the bars indicate? A: Each instrument has a different color; the solo instruments have brighter colors; the non-solo instruments are wider (taller) to indicate that more than one instrument is playing each note. Q: Who is playing this? A: I licensed this recording from www.royalty-free-classical- It is performed by the Royalty Free Classical Music Symphony Orchestra, under the direction of Dr. Keith J. Salmon. I don't know anything beyond that about the recording (who its members are, when and where was the recording made, etc.) QI hear a harpsichord, but I don't see it. A: True. The harpsichord is not included in the score; it is usually improvised. To include it in the animation, I would have had to have transcribed it, which would have been more trouble than it was worth. Anyway, you are seeing all the notes Bach wrote. Q: Is there a way I could make bar-graph scores like this myself? A: The Music Animation Machine MIDI file player will generate this display; you can get the (Windows) software here: There are lots of places on the web where you can get MIDI files; when Im looking for MIDI files, I usually go to the Classical Archives site first: Q: Could you please do a MAM video of ______? A: Please read this ...
- Sebastian Bach attacking a fan Sebastian Bach attacking a fan who hit him in the head with a glass
- JS Bach: Mass in B minor "Agnus Dei" - Andreas Scholl JS Bach: Mass in B minor, BWV 232 "Agnus Dei" In this video: Andreas Scholl, countertenor Collegium Vocale Gent, Conducted by Philippe Herreweghe Harmonia Mundi Agnus dei qui tollis peccata mundi miserere nobis.. Lamb of God, who takes away the sins of the world, have mercy upon us..
- Bach Double (Concerto for Two Violins in D minor) Bach Double (Concerto for Two Violins in D minor) Please take a look at the other performance videos on my channel!
- JS Bach - Prelude and Fugue n.1 in C Major BWV 846 (WTC I) Well Tempered Clavier - Book 1 Kenneth Gilbert, Harpsichord Fugue (4 parts) at 2:13 For Chiara Massini version: Well-Tempered Clavier I-Gillbert playlist:
- Bach - Brandenburg Concertos No.3 - i: Allegro Moderato Bwv1048, Freiburg Baroque Orchestra
- JSBach - Organ Toccata the most famous organ music
- Bach: Toccata and Fugue in D minor, BWV 565 Posibly my favourite Bach composition. The Toccata and Fugue in D minor, BWV 565, is a piece of organ music composed by Johann Sebastian Bach sometime between 1703 and 1707. It is one of the most famous works in the organ repertoire, and has been used in a variety of popular media ranging from film, to video games, to rock music, and ringtones. As indicated by the accepted title of the piece, the Toccata and Fugue is scored in D minor. It is not in dorian mode as the key signature supposes, as it was common practice in the Baroque period to write in leading tone accidentals rather than in the key signature. It begins with a single-voice flourish in the upper ranges of the keyboard, doubled at the octave. It then spirals toward the bottom, where a diminished seventh chord appears, built one note at a time. This resolves into a D major chord, taken from the parallel major mode. The subject of the four-voice fugue is made up entirely of six***th notes, with an implied pedal point set against a brief melodic subject that first falls, then rises. The second entry starts in the sub-dominant key rather than the dominant key. Although unusual for a Bach fugue, this is a real answer and is appropriate following a subject that progresses from V to I and then to V below I by a leap. A straightforward dominant answer would sound atonal and odd in a Baroque piece. After the final entry of the fugal melody, the composition resolves to the key's corresponding major, B-flat, that is ...
- JS BACH: AIR Vienna Philharmonic Women´s Orchestra JS BACH: Suite Nr. 3 AIR. Vienna Philharmonic Women´s Orchestra, Conductor Izabella Shareyko, performed at St. Thekla Church, Vienna Wieden
- Bach - Cello Suite No. 1 in G Major BWV1007 - Mov. 1-3/6 JOHANN SEBASTIAN BACH (1685-1750) Six Suites for Unaccompanied Cello, Suite No. 1 in G Major BWV 1007 1. Prelude 2. Allemande 3. Courante Performed by Yo-Yo Ma
- Bach - Violin Concerto in E Major BWV1042 - Mov. 1/3 JOHANN SEBASTIAN BACH (1685-1750) Concerto for violin, strings, and basso continuo in E major BWV1042 1. Allegro Performed by Tafelmusik Baroque Orchestra Featuring Jeanne Lamon, violin Conducted by Jeanne Lamon
- Bach - Bwv1067 Orchestral Suite - 07 - Badinerie Ton Koopman, Amsterdam Baroque Orchestra
- Barenboim - Bach Goldberg Variations - Aria Daniel Barenboim playing Aria from Goldberg Variations by Johann Sebastian Bach.
- Glenn Gould plays JSBach Piano Concerto No.7 in G minor BW Glenn Gould plays JSBach Piano Concerto No.7 in G minor BWV1058
- pianist (5years old girl)：Bach Gigue pianist(5years old girl)：Bach Gigue It's great! santafe.way-
- Bach, "Little" Fugue (G minor, BWV 578) FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) for this video Q: Wherecan I get the sheet music for this piece? A: Here are a few places: icking-music- icking-music- Q: Is there a version for piano? A: Here's an arrangement I made: and here is one of Olga Samaroff's arrangements (much better than mine) Q: What is the BWV number for this piece? A: 578. Q: Where can I download a good version of this? A: If you sign up for a Vimeo account (free), you can download the .m4v (QuickTime) original of this (the one I uploaded to YouTube); this can be played on your computer, or a video iPod; here's the link: Q: What instrument is that? A: The instrument here is a Post fortepiano (a sampled instrument), used as a pedal piano. Q: I'd rather hear it on the organ. A: YouTube contributor TheAPAnderson has posted a version: Q: Pedal piano!?! What the **** is that? A: It's a piano with a pedalboard, like an organ. If you want to know more about this, the Wikipedia article is good and this company is actually making them (if seeing these pictures doesn't make you want one, you're either not a pianist or not an organist): www.borgato.it Q: Who is performing? A: This rendition isn't exactly a performance in the traditional sense; it was done by Stephen Malinowski (smalin, me) using the conductor program; you can read more about that here: Q: What do the colors in the bar-graph ...
- Bach, Toccata and Fugue in D minor, organ Bach's most famous organ piece, with a bar-graph score. FAQ Q: Can I download a version to play on my computer/iPod/iPad/iPhone/etc.? A: Yes, you can get that here: Q: Where can I get free sheet music for this piece? A: Sheet music for this can be found here: Q: Who wrote Bach's Toccata and Fugue in D Minor? Q: Isn't that like asking who's buried in Grant's Tomb? A: Heh-heh. A theory has recently (1981) been put forth that JS Bach did not write this piece. A brief summary of the supporting evidence for this theory can be read here: Q: What's wrong with synchronization? A: I don't know, but it appears that if you use this URL, it works better: Q: Where can I get the mp3 of this? A: You can download it here: Q: What does the piece look like as a whole? A: There are versions you can print out here The 'scroll' version is for cutting out and taping together to form a long strip. Q: Where can I get the MIDI file that this was made from? A: I'm not sure it's exactly the same, but the closest I could find was this: Q: Hey, what happened to my question/comment? A: Questions answered in the FAQ, and comments with nothing to do with the video ("spam"), are removed. If you posted a comment and don't know why it's gone, email me (stephen at musanim dot com) with "YouTube comment" in the subject line. Q: How did you make this video? A: You can read about it here: www ...
- JS Bach: Air (Classical guitar) NEW CD! I am proud to announce the release of my second solo album called "Distant Love". Please go to my web site at www.per- for sound samples! Free shipping all over the world! The famous "Air on a G-string" from Bach's Suite for Orchestra no. 3. This arrangement can now be purchased at www.per- I hope you will enjoy it.
- JSBach-Toccata e Fuga BWV 565-Karl Richter Amazing...
- Rostropovich plays the Prelude from Bach's Cello Suite No. 1 Mstislav Rostropovich plays the Prelude from Bach's Cello Suite No. 1 in G major, BWV 1007. Filmed at the Basilique Sainte Madeleine, Vézelay, Yonne, France in 1991.
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about bach
“David Bach on Facebook. Twitter. Check out the calculator at http://www. DAVID BACH TV – Debt Free For Life and Debt Wise Commercial Shoot – Day 2”
— David Bach,
“Bach aus dem Buena Vista Social Club - Vorstellung am 12.08.2010 im Theater im Bauturm in als ob Bach einer aus dem Buena Vista Social Club wäre" Westfälischer”
— JOHANNES SCHENK & FRIENDS: "AS TIME GOES B.A.C.H." - Bach-Blog, bach-
“Welcome to the official Facebook Page of The Bach Blog. Get exclusive content and interact with The Bach Blog right from Facebook. Join Facebook to create your own Page or to start connecting with friends”
— The Bach Blog | Facebook,
“Interestingly, once Scleranthus personalities get into balance through the use of Bach Flower Essences, they become confident decision makers and their presence is soothing to others. Visit Flower Bach to learn more about Scleranthus and other Bach Flower Essences”
— Bach flower remedies blog,
“Classical Music The Oregonian's David Stabler writes about classical music. Category: Bach blog RSS. Teaching to our imaginations, not our limitations. By David Stabler, I can't write anything more about my Bach project until I acknowledge the biggest musical influence in my”
— Bach blog | Classical Music - ,
— David Bach,
“James Bach's Blog. The Consulting Software Tester. October 31st, 2010 2009-11-12 12:19:22 jamesmarcusbach: I think I encouraged @lanettecream to blog a couple of years ago, and then forgot to follow-up”
— James Bach's Blog,
“Forum Alpbach. abwicklerland alpbach-forum-in-gen alpbach-life Zum erstenmal beim Europäischen Forum in Alpbach wurde. auch ein Plakat zu dem”
— Blog Forum Alpbach, blog-alpbach.telekom.at