- On August 26, 2004, after three weeks of intense fighting between the Mahdi Army militia and U.S. and Iraqi forces around the Imam Ali Mosque in Najaf, Grand Ayatollah Ali al-Sistani brokered a cease-fire deal with the radical Shi'i cleric Muqtada al-Sadr. — “Ayatollah Ali al-Sistani”, meria.idc.ac.il
- Facts and figures about Ayatollah, taken from Freebase, the world's database. — “Ayatollah facts - Freebase”,
- Ayatollah Khomeini founded the first modern Islamic republic Khomeini was named an ayatollah in the 1950s. In 1964 he was exiled from Iran for his constant criticisms of. — “Ayatollah Khomeini - Definition”,
- Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, Iran's supreme leader since 1989, is the country's true authority, with final say over all matters of state and faith. By the end of the week, the ayatollah had taken an unequivocal stand against days of mass protests. — “Ali Khamenei News - The New York Times”,
- Watch videos & listen free to Ayatollah: Circulate, Kingston & more, plus 8 pictures. Ayatollah (Lamont Dorrell) is a hip-hop producer from Queens, New York, with a soulful sound who has provided beats for many of the big names in the. — “Ayatollah – Free listening, videos, concerts, stats”, last.fm
- Ayatollah definition, (among Shiʿites) a title in the religious hierarchy achieved by scholars who have demonstrated highly advanced knowledge of Islamic law and See more. — “Ayatollah | Define Ayatollah at ”,
- HARANA : Tehran, 1th November 2010-- In a message released today, Ayatollah Boroujerdi warned, "Now that Iran's theocratic leaders have lost all Ayatollah Seyyed Hossein Kazemeini Boroujerdi, a most vocal opponent of theocracy in Iran has written to Hassan Nassrallah criticising him for. — “BamAzadi”,
- Everyone knows about countless great impacts that the Grand Ayatollah Khomeini had on the east and west. Honorable Islamic Juror and Marja, Grand Ayatollah Mr. Montazeri, May God allow you to. — “Khordaad 88 " Ayatollah Taheri”, khordaad88.com
- Ayatollah - from WN Network. WorldNews delivers latest Breaking news including World News, U.S., politics, business, entertainment, science, weather and sports news. Search News and archives in 44 languages. — “Ayatollah”,
- Islam Glossary - Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini: ayatollah ruhollah khomeini ruhollah khomeini mystical theology seminary student khomein. — “Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini”,
- Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, Iran's Supreme Leader, has terminal cancer and could be dead within months according to a US diplomatic Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, Iran's Supreme Leader, has terminal cancer and could be dead within months according to a US diplomatic. — “Ayatollah”, pul.se
- I will translate highlights of Grand Ayatollah Youssef Saanei's speech, delivered on Wednesday Aug 12, 2009. Channel 4 faces wrath of Grand Ayatollah over anti-Shia' film. For television critics, it was an "exemplary piece of programme-making" which kicked off a week of coverage. — “Grand Ayatollah Saanei”,
- Ayatollah (Persian: آيتالله āyatollāh from Arabic: آية الله, āyatu l-Lāh "Sign of God") is a high ranking title given to Usuli Twelver Shī ah clerics. There are a few women who are equal in ranking to the ayatollahs, and are known as Lady Mujtahideh. — “Ayatollah - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- ayatollah ( ) n. Islam A high-ranking Shiite religious authority regarded as worthy of imitation in matters of religious law and interpretation. — “ayatollah: Definition from ”,
- Ayatollah (آيتالله āyatollāh from آية الله, āyatu l-Lāh "Sign of God") is a high ranking title given to Usuli Twelver Shī ah clerics. Those who carry the title are experts in Islamic studies such as jurisprudence, ethics, and philosophy and usually teach in Islamic seminaries. — “Ayatollah”,
- Shia clerics earn the title of Grand Ayatollah through years of study, publishing papers and books on theological subjects, and gathering thousands or even hundreds of thousands of followers. Literally translated, grand ayatollah, or marja taqlid, means "source of emulation. — “FRONTLINE: Tehran Bureau: Ayatollah Watch | PBS”,
- Ayatollah Rouhollah Mousavi Khomeini (Imam Khomeini) Rouhollah Mousavi Khomeini (center) Ayatollah Khomeini therefore concentrated during the years of Ayatollah Boroujerdi's leadership in Qom on giving instruction in fiqh (Islamic. — “History of Iran: Ayatollah Khomeini”,
- n. Islam. 1.A high-ranking Shiite religious authority regarded as worthy of imitation in matters of religious law and interpretation. 2.Used as a t Ayatollah is a high rank given to major Shi'a clerics. The word means 'sign of God', and those who carry the title are experts in Islamic studies. — “Urban Dictionary: ayatollah”,
- Brief and Straightforward Guide: What is an Ayatollah? The title of ayatollah, which means sign of God, is given to Shi'a clerics who have amassed many followers and become experts in religious, ethical, philosophical, and jurisprudence matters. — “What is an Ayatollah?”,
- Pronunciation of ayatollah. Translations of ayatollah. ayatollah synonyms, ayatollah antonyms. Information about ayatollah in the free online English dictionary and ayatollah - a high-ranking Shiite religious leader who is regarded as an authority on religious law and its interpretation and. — “ayatollah - definition of ayatollah by the Free Online”,
- This clip is a photo review of the political life of the indefatigable Ayatollah Montazery before and after his house arrest and a tribute to his struggles during the Ayatollah Hossein Ali Montazeri is the most prominent Iranian Cleric,. — “Ayatollah Montazeri”,
- rotten > Library > Biographies > Religion > Ayatollah Khomeini. Ayatollah Khomeini. Back in 1979, the major enemy of the United States was the Ayatollah Khomeini, religious leader and dictator of Iran, and everyone thought he was a big problem. Man, we had no idea. — “Ayatollah Khomeini”,
related images for ayatollah
- Ayatollah Khomeini Here is my homage to Ayatollah Khomeini I m using this as the centre piece for my current illustrator project
- An oil portrait of Iranian Supreme Leader Ayatollah Khamenei wearing a turban made out of pancakes The backdrop is the flag of Iran
- Ayatollah Khamenei 10 jpg
- June 14 2009 ChattahBox Delusional President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad of Iran on Sunday declared his re election real and free and accused foreign media of launching a psychological war against his
- Ali Khamenei Former president of Iran Angela Merkel Chancellor of Germany
- نداشته و هیچگونه منع شرعی و قانونی ندارد استفتاء صورت گرفته از مرجع عالیقدر آیت الله العظمی صانعی استفتاء صورت گرفته از مرجع عالیقدر آیت الله العظمی روحانی کلمات کلیدی
- Read the text of the interview here Download this Picture at a Higher Resolution 800X600
- At the moment among other commissions assignments and duties I am prepairing for a show in Amsterdam at gallery Metis NL with my compagneru Tirzo Martha opening 22th of March I am
- Ayatollah Bahjat jpg
- Santuario dellAyatollah Khomeyni jpg
- ALL MAKT Den øverste lederen i Iran ayatollah Ali Khamenei har utøvende lovgivende og dømmende makt Foto Vi vet at alle som snakker mot regimet forsvinner De blir systematisk
- 20010818 Ayatollah Lari 016 jpg
- مجمع نمایندگان ادوار مجلس شورای اسلامی در ایران در نامه به رئیس مجلس خبرگان این کشور خواستار بررسی های
- Ayatolah Jomeini Ruhollah Musavi Jomeini خمینی موسوی الله روح en persa fue un imán y ayatolá chií iraní líder político espiritual de la revolución de
- Instead of referring to what anybody might have said I think it s important or anything that I might have said it s important to refer to what the president said Gibbs said EXCLUSIVE U S contacted Iran s Ayatollah before election Didn t Obama state clearly and unequivocally he didn t want to interfere with the politics of Tehran when Iranian citizens were
- Iranian Prime Minister Mahmoud Ahmadinejad left and the Ayatollah right Iran released a threat against American this morning that sent Washington into crisis
- Ayatollah Listen Soundchron
- CD and Vinyl packaging
- Well it s been busy around here I ve been working on new graphics and boards
- Iran s Supreme Leader Khamenei Orders Probe of Election Fraud By Leo Reyes
- asks If she knew would she care But I do wonder why Hughes is getting mixed up with Elibiary and his organization Elibiary was one of the speakers at the local event billed as a Tribute to the Great Islamic Visionary the Ayatollah Khomeini a few years back here in town He later explained in a newspaper column that he had no advance knowledge that the conference
- With Grand Ayatollah Saanei
- Vote Ball point pen on the morning newsprint Ahmadinejad s days as President of Iran may be numbered Yesterday top cleric Grand Ayatollah Hossein Ali Montazeri said the vote was a fraud
- Les scientifiques iraniens
- آیت الله دانش
- Tomba dell Ayatollah Khomeyni jpg
- to developing and Muslim countries including the Palestinians On the other hand having experienced imprisonment and torture he was absolutely committed to justice and human rights Of course there are some dissents to the generally gushing tributes From the right the Jerusalem Post argues that the Iranian opposition is no great shakes Let s not fool ourselves the
- Ayatollah Khamenei Ashura Mourning Atricle 1985 AD August 16 Ayatollah Khamenei Re Elected As President
- ayatollah pizza shop jpg
- Garde et autres Allègre de tous poils Tout faire pour empêcher la création d un groupe national ours Empécher la création d un Groupe national Ours où eux les seuls proprié taires de la montagne les demoiselles de 2008 les zabitants de la montagneu soutenus par de zélés zélus seront noyés dans les nombreux représentants des ministères tous à la
- Grand Ayatollah Saanei
- have officially changed On 2005 Sepah Pasdaran AKA IRGC Islamic Revolutionary Guards Corps had entered the Iranian economic rivalry to control Iran s wealth and finances How to properly wash Supreme Spiritual Leader s Face Peeper on Imam Blessing Imam s Face with Holy Water Desperate Peeper Soldier Allah bless my soul
- Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei has a goofy smirk that shows he has a light side makes him look like a mischievous old codger who s about to tell a dirty joke Not like Ayatollah
- him with Hazrate Zahra SA in the hereafter Please accept my condolence O all of Muslim especially Shia brothers Say a Salawat Alan Nabi Muhammad SW and pray for him inshallah
- کمک به نیازمندان و محرومان جامعه انجام می پذیرد فی نفسه اشکال نداشته و هیچگونه منع شرعی و قانونی ندارد استفتاء صورت گرفته از مرجع عالیقدر آیت الله العظمی صانعی استفتاء صورت گرفته از مرجع عالیقدر آیت
- Ayatollah Ahmad Khatami delivers Friday prayer sermon at Tehran University campus 26 Jun 2009 Khatami a member of the Assembly of Experts said the judiciary should charge the leading
- Ayatollah full jpg
- Klicka på bilden för att se den större Klicka på bilden för att se den större Tags
- Ayatollah Khamenei attending a book fair in 2007 Atricle 1989 AD June 5 New Supreme Leader
related videos for ayatollah
- P1/6: The Man Who Changed The World (1/18: Iran & The West - S1/3) Militant Islam enjoyed its first modern triumph with the arrival in power of Ayatollah Khomeini in Iran in 1979. In this series of three programmes, key figures tell the inside story. Former US president Jimmy Carter talks on television for the first time about the episode that, more than any other, led American voters to eject him from the presidency. Iran's seizure of the US embassy in Tehran and the holding of its staff for 444 days took more and more of Carter's time and energy. His final days in office were dominated by desperate attempts to secure the release of the embassy hostages. Those who sat in the White House with him, planning how to rescue the hostages, how to negotiate their release and, finally, wondering whether anything could be rescued from the disaster, all tell their part in the story. Other contributors include former vice president Walter Mondale, ex-deputy secretary of state Warren Christopher and former national security adviser Zbigniew Brzezinski. The other side of the story is told by top Iranians Ayatollah Khomeini's close adviser, Grand Ayatollah Montazeri; his first foreign minister, Ebrahim Yazdi; his negotiator with the US, Sadeq Tabatabai; and the founder of Iran's Revolutionary Guard, Mohsen Rafiqdoust. Broadcast on: BBC Two, 9:00pm Saturday 7th February 2009
- Steve Thompson & Cardiff City - Do The Ayatollah Steve Thompson and the Cardiff City squad live at the Vale of Glamorgan Hotel on 4th May 2008.
- Grand Ayatollah Ali al Sistani -Soul Message Gung ho artist is represented by New York Agora gallery at art-.
- iranmusic : Ayatollah Montazeri Efshagari part 1 of 2 iranmusic Efshagarihaye Ayatollah Montazeri parte 1 az 2
- The Ayatollah Begs to Differ by Hooman Majd In Stores October 2008
- "Ayatollah"  by "Steve Dahl & ***age Radiation" http [[My thanks to Mr. Steve Dahl, the original free-form comedy !Radio GOD! for acknowledging this video, and for promoting it on his blog at . I am truly honored, and of course thanks for the many years of quality entertainment free to me the listener! To everyone else make sure you visit the store at for much more quality (higher quality than here) Steve Dahl comedy. You can also find Steve Dahl material on I-Tunes and most places that music and comedy is available for download.]] Another from the Steve Dahl classic parody vault. (This song is on "A Decade Of Service" and "20 Years In The Can" both available at ) This song is from 1979 around the time of the Iranian hostage crisis. It is a parody of "The Knack" song "My Sharona" which is also from 1979. The song was partially a response to the infamous "Prank Calls To Iran" bit that Steve Dahl and his partner Garry Meier did which caused the State Department to actually call the station (The Loop WLUP FM 98) and told them to stop because it could damage the negotiations. Too funny. Way politically incorrect, even more so today with all the religious extremist bull*** and strife, but still funny as hell in all it's stereotypical glory. They called operators in Iran asking for the number of Islamic Fried Chicken, and even ordered food from an Iranian restaurant "for the hostages." Classic.
- Imam Khomeini - The man Who invented the Islamic terrorism Iran & The West BBC ver. [Part 1/3] Why Khomeini's Speech can not be shown on Islamic TV of Iran سخنرانی خمینی (لعنت الله) ایران اسلامی مرحوم آيه الـله حضرت امام خمینی (لعنت الله) رحمة الله علیه Part 1: Part 2: Part 3: BBC Production: Militant Islamic Terrorism enjoyed its first modern triumph with the arrival in power of Ayatollah Khomeini in Iran in 1979. In this series of three programmes, key figures tell the Islamic version of the story. Former US president Jimmy Carter talks on television for the first time about the episode that, more than any other, led American voters to eject him from the presidency. Iran's seizure of the US embassy in Tehran and the holding of its staff for 444 days took more and more of Carter's time and energy. His final days in office were dominated by desperate attempts to secure the release of the embassy hostages. Those who sat in the White House with him, planning how to rescue the hostages, how to negotiate their release and, finally, wondering whether anything could be rescued from the disaster, all tell their part in the story. Other contributors include former vice president Walter Mondale, ex-deputy secretary of state Warren Christopher and former national security adviser Zbigniew Brzezinski. The other side of the story is told by top Iranians: Ayatollah Khomeini's close adviser, Grand Ayatollah Montazeri; his first foreign minister, Ebrahim Yazdi; his negotiator with the US, Sadeq Tabatabai; and the ...
- Ayatollah - Reefer (Official Music Video) "Reefer" is from Ayatollah's new album "Cocoon," available on iTunes, Amazon, and all other digital retailers on July 20, 2010. Directed by Yoni Arava.
- Shia Grand Ayatollah Becomes SUNNI and refutes and warns the Shias [ENG SUBS] Shia Grand Ayatollah Becomes SUNNI and refutes and warns the Shias. Allaah says, 'Alif Laam Mim. Do people think that they will be left alone because they say, 'We believe,' and will not be tested? And We indeed tested those who were before them. Allaah will certainly make it known those who are true and will certainly make it known those who are liars. And He will make it known who the liars are.' [Surat al-'Ankabut, ayaat 1-3] Muhammad Ali Mu'zi, an Iranian Shiite researcher in France has stated with pride: "The basic fundamentals of the Zoroastrian religion has entered into Shiaism even in some minute issues. The marriage of Imam Hussein with the daughter of the last Sassanid Empire is a symbol of ancient Iran as Shahrbano became the first mother or lady for the Iranian nation. And this relationship marked the brotherhood between Shiaism and the ancient Magian Iran." For this reason they exalt Salman al-Farsi regardless of the other companions in so much that they claimed about him that he used to receive revelations because he was a "Persian". (Shiite source: Rijaal Kashshi) For this reason we see in their works that Ali ibn Abi Talib said with respect to Kisraa: "God has saved him (Kisraa) from the punishment of hell fire, and hell is made forbidden for him." [Shiite source: Bihaarul Anwar 41:14] This show that Iranians of today are same as Iranians 1400 years back. And say: Truth hath come and falsehood hath vanished away. Lo! falsehood is ever bound to vanish. This ...
- Dear Listener [Prod. by Ayatollah] - Dead Poet 【Download】
- Ayatollah - Blood Red Roses (Instrumental) Album - Now Playing
- The Ayatollahs' Democracy The Ayatollahs' Democracy An Iranian Challenge Please join the New America Foundation for a conversation with Hooman Majd about his new book The Ayatollahs' Democracy.
- Advice of Marhoom Ayatollah Taqi Behjat I Dr. Murtadha Alidina Grand Ayatollah Mohammad Taghi (Taqi) Bahjat Foumani (1913 -- 17 May 2009) was an Iranian Twelver Shi'a Marja with political and social views close to fundamentalist schools. He was a student of the famous mystic, Sayed Ali Qadhi Tabatabaei, and also a student of Abulhasan Isfahani and Mirza Naini. Ayatollah Bahjat was among one of the most revered Shia clerics, whose religious decrees were followed by many Shia Muslims. He was born in Fouman, Gilan Province, Iran. At the age of 14, he moved to Karbala, Iraq to continue his religious studies. Four years later, he moved to Najaf to complete his studies under Ayatollah Taleghani and Ayatollah Naeini. He taught in the Seminary of Qom, Iran. Bahjat died at the age of 96, at the Vali-e-Asr Hospital in the city of Qom on Sunday 17 May 2009, from heart disease.
- Ayatollah Khomeini Funeral IRAN: AYATOLLAH KHOMEINI FUNERAL: Hysterical scenes at the funeral of Ayaytollah Khomeini as mourners tear the shroud to pieces and the body has to be airlifted out and buried later. (Sharp,Peter) NIGHT IRAN TGV Thousands of people at vigil holding candles and Teheran picture of Ayatollah Khomeini CMS Man holding small child and candle CMS Woman in black holding candle beside pictures of Khomeini CMS Candle burning as hand beats chest TILT UP man LS Coffin lying-in-state on high platform MS Ditto AIRV Thousands and thousands of mourners MS Coffin lifted off dias CMS Ahmed Khomeini (Ayatollah's son) PAN LR senior members of government MS Government members round coffin TMS SLOMO mass of mourners pressing round ) coffin as people reach forward to try ) IRIB to touch it as it is lifted into ) refrigerated lorry ) TS Mass of mourners walking down road GV Ditto, large poster of Ayatollah with speaker on top MS Column of mourners walking down hillside CMS VOX POPS IRANIAN MAN SOF Behesht BV Mass of mourners beating their heads as water Zahra sprayed on them from above to cool them down Cemetery GV Mass of people with van amongst them TMS Soldiers trying to clear space for helicopter to land TMS Helicopter landing amongst mourners TMS Helicopter as mourners surge forward TS Mass of mourners round body tearing off shroud, his feet seen sticking out of crowd as body carried MS Roof of van crowded with people amongst mass of mourners PULL OUT as coffin almost off the back TMS ...
- Ayatollah - Lonely Girl Ayatollah is a Hip-Hop producer from Queens, He is known from cooperation with such rapers like Mos Def, Guru, MOP, Inspectah Deck, Cormega, Ghostface Killah as well as many others. This track its from his instrumental album "Cocoon". Peace
- New York Connections: Ayatollah + Marco Polo Ayatollah's "Cocoon" is now on iTunes, Amazon, and all other digital retailers. In this clip, Tollah links up with fellow producer Marco Polo to discuss MPCs, digging, and how Marco got his name. Video by Yoni Arava.
- Ayatollah Live On The MPC At Fat Beats To celebrate the release of his 3-CD set "Live From The MPC 60", beat legend Ayatollah stopped by Fat Beats NY for a special in-store peformance.
- Ruling Iran (Ayatollah Ali Khamenei), part 2 BBC Our World - 20110801 First part here - ---"I have a poor soul, an incomplete body, and the little bit of dignity that you have given me - I will sacrifice it all for the Revolution and for Islam," Ayatollah Ali Khamenei said in 2009. In Iran, the word of Ali Khamenei is absolute. For more than two decades he has been his country's supreme leader. But the outside world knows perhaps only two things about him: he has almost the same name as the man he replaced, Ayatollah Khomeini, and he is overshadowed by the man he outranks - President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad.
- Iran's Most Senior Ayatollah Says Election Was Fixed Watch more at
- Ayatollah "Listen" Ayatollah's video for the "Listen" album
- Another Brick In The Wall (Hey Ayatollah, Leave Those Kids Alone!) Visit the official Blurred Vision website to connect with the band - Download the single on Itunes, proceeds donated to Amnesty International. http Directed by Babak Payami
- Ayatollah Fadlallah I How to Become Revolutionary Muslim (English Subtitles) Ayatollah Sayyed Muhammad Hussein Fadlallah talking about How to Become Revolutionary Muslim.
- Ayatollah Khomeini on US Embassy Hostage Crisis Ayatollah Khomeini discusses the US Embassy that was besieged by Iranians. This clip also shows the visit by Pope John Paul II to Ayatollah Khomeini in Iran. Khomeini also responds to Carters accusations of being savage and other entities criticizing Iran sovereign decisions. Sayyid Ruhollah Musavi Khomeini (Persian: روح الله موسوی خمینی , pronounced [ruːh-ol-lɑːh-e muːsæviː-je xomejniː])(24 September 1902 3 June 1989) was an Iranian religious leader and scholar, politician, and leader of the 1979 Iranian Revolution which saw the overthrow of Mohammad Reza Pahlavi, the late Shah of Iran. Following the revolution and a national referendum, Khomeini became the country's Supreme Leader—a position created in the constitution as the highest ranking political and religious authority of the nation, until his death. Fragment taken from 'Life of Imam Ruhollah Khomeini', download it from al- English subtitles provided by
- Iran marks death of Ayatollah Khomenei Iran marks the 22nd anniversary of the death of the Islamic Republic's founder, Ayatollah Khomenei. The Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamanei used the occasion to remind the country of the late Imam's vision, while struggle for power continues.
- Silly words of Ayatollah Janati censored in evening broadcast of Friday prayer Ayatollah Janati silly words about hacking mobile phones by Islamist groups called ""Raahian Noor "" said in his speech of Friday Prayer of 30 September , censored in evening broadcast of Iranian TV .
- HIP HOP PRODUCER AYATOLLAH WATCH THE PRODUCER AYATOLLAH: A DAY IN THE LIFE SEGMENT: HOSTED BY A DUMB FAKE ASS N***A WHO OWES, BUT SHOUT TO AYATOLLAH. EDITED BY DBOE CHAMBERLAIN. THIS IS THROWBACK FOOTAGE!!
- Ayatollah Hossein Ali Montazeri: Political Life and Struggle This clip is a photo review of political life of the indefatigable Ayatollah Montazery before and after his house arrest and a tribute to his struggles during the past 60 years since he undertook the resistance to the tyrannical regime of Mohammad Reza Shah and his imperialist allies' interventions in Iran. Ayatollah Hossein Ali Montazeri is the most prominent Iranian Cleric, One of the Pillars of the Islamic Revolution and was the Heir Designate to Imam Khomeini in 80s. keywords to search: Ayatollah Montazeri, Montazery, Imam Khomeini, ruhallah, Rohallah, fagih alighadr, Khamenei, Islamic revolution, Shiite, shiia, shia, US, Iran, Qom, House arrest, Khatami, hezbollah, hezballah, Israel, Resistance, Muqavimat, Tehran, Isfahan, Najafabad, Mojahed, Shah, Pahlavi, Ahmadi nejad, Rafsanjani, Noori, Mohseni, Ejhei, Rohaniat, Hozeh, Clerical, clergy, Maarjaa, tehran university, Maarjaaiat, Marjaa, Marjaaiat, Shiism, political islam, Velayat e faghi, VELAYATE-FAQIH, Islamic jurisprudence, jurisprudent, ghaem magham rahbar, Soroush, Bazargan, Shahid Mohammad Montazeri, Enghelab Eslami, Hasr, Mobarezeh, mobarez, chap, leftist, Tudeh, Fadaeyan, Nehzat Azadi, mosavi, keya nouri, freedom movement, Nehzathaye azadi baksh, Mahdi hashemi, Hadi Hashemi, omid Najaf Abadi, Robert McFarlane, Iran Contra, Iran-Gate, منتظري.
- Saudi Ayatollah Nimr Al-Nimr Dares Saudi Regime to Attack Iran http
- [ENG] I Love You All - Ayatollah Fadlallah لأني أحبكم جميعاً Ayatollah Sayyid Muhammed Hussein Fadlallah was a leading Lebanese cleric who help lift the entire nation to become closer to our creator. His loss is great and his support for the Islamic resistance, his stances against US policies and the ZIonist regime, and his fatherly support to the nations downtrodden and orphans amongst many other accomplishments will greatly be missed. Much of what was reported about him in the media is mere propaganda and lies for his political stances in opposition to the hegemonic policies of successive US administrations. He passed away on Sunday July 4th, 2010 in Beirut Lebanon. He was buried at the Hassanain Masjid in the southern suburbs of the Lebanese capital.
- 1390 Ayatollah Khamenei Nowruz Message پیام نوروز آیت الله خامنه ای Iran Zahra Rahnavard Norouz Message پیام نوروز زهرا رهنورد Queen's response to Iranian President Ahmadinejad پاسخ ملکه انگلیس به رئیس جمهور ایران ، احمدینژاد Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad delivers a startling message to the people of Britain in an "Alternative" Christmas message. Jesus WILL return , what he intentionality did not include, was that Jesus will return As a Servant to Imam Mahdi Iran Reza Pahlavi پیام شاهزاده رضا پهلوی به مناسبت نوروز ۱۳۹۰ ایران Ahmadinejad New Year Message 2008 احمدینژاد پیام سال نوNowrūz (Persian: نوروز, IPA: [nouˈɾuːz], "New Day", originally "New Light") is the name of the New Year in Iranian calendars and the corresponding traditional celebrations. Nowruz is also widely referred to as the Persian New Year. Nowruz is celebrated and observed by Iranian peoples and the related cultural continent and has spread in many other parts of the world, including parts of Central Asia, South Asia, Northwestern China, the Crimea and some groups in the Balkans. Nowruz marks the first day of spring and the beginning of the year in Iranian calendar. It is celebrated on the day of the astronomical vernal equinox, which usually occurs on March 21 or the previous/following day depending on where it is observed. As well as being a Zoroastrian holiday and having significance amongst the Zoroastrian ancestors of modern Iranians, the same time is celebrated in parts of the South Asian sub-continent as the new year. The moment the Sun crosses the celestial ...
- Iran Ayatollah Khamenei Says Nonsense Of Bomb Plot! Theologian Paul Begley of Indiana exposes bible prophecy as Iran's plot to bomb the Embassy's of Saudi Arabia and Israel was thwart by America.
- Ayatollah Modarresi vs. Top Wahhabi Cleric - with English Subtitles This is a speech being delivered by Ayatollah Modarresi at the shrine of Imam Hussein in response to the slanderous comment made by the top Wahhabi cleric in Saudi Arabia.. Keep watching to see the fury of the audience.. One would think that after almost 14 centuries, the mission of Imam Hussein and the pristine nature of his message is transparently clear. On the same token, one would also think that the demonic nature of Yazeed and his cohorts is also as abundantly obvious. For how could anyone exploit people's ignorance of the hard historical facts and justify the barbaric murder of Imam Hussein? How can anyone conceivably explain the vicious slaughtering of the 6 month old infant and the starving of women and children to death? And after all the atrocities committed by Yazeed's army, how can anyone brand his authority as "legitimate" or even go as far as to have the audacity to blame Imam Hussein for the crimes committed on Ashura 61 AH?! And if an ignorant individual were to be found who is blind to the manifest truth, they might be dismissed as illiterate or simply insane, but when a the top ranking, government appointed cleric makes those outrageous assertions, it reveals deeply rooted malice and venomous scorn towards every divine ideal and every ethical standard. It speaks of far ranging moral dilemmas and a seriously flawed and ***ed sense of judgment. The attached video shows one such individual. He is Abdul Aziz Aal Al Sheikh, the grand Mufti of Saudi ...
- Witness Online Ayatollah - 08 Oct - Part 1 Ayatollah Sanei shares his office and his family meal with film maker Maziar Bahari, revealing a traditional holy man offering very modern advice
- Prominent Iranian Ayatollah Yousef Sanei Slams Iranian Leadership over Handling of Protests Excerpts from a public address delivered by prominent Iranian Shiite cleric Ayatollah Yousef Sanei, posted on the Internet on August 12, 2009.
- NTNON "There's A Man In Iran" (Ayatollah Song) Not the Nine O'Clock News, Pamela Stephenson, Rowan Atkinson, etc. This version of the song is free of end-of-show titles.
- a;GRUMH... - Ayatollah Jackson 1989
- Do The Ayatollah - music video Cardiff city fans' music video for their FA Cup Final song - Do The Ayatollah
- Ruling Iran (Ayatollah Ali Khamenei), part 1 BBC Our World - 20110801 Second part here - ---"I have a poor soul, an incomplete body, and the little bit of dignity that you have given me - I will sacrifice it all for the Revolution and for Islam," Ayatollah Ali Khamenei said in 2009. In Iran, the word of Ali Khamenei is absolute. For more than two decades he has been his country's supreme leader. But the outside world knows perhaps only two things about him: he has almost the same name as the man he replaced, Ayatollah Khomeini, and he is overshadowed by the man he outranks - President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad.
- Ruling Iran-The Life of Ayatollah Sayyid Ali Khamenei Brief documentary on Iran's Supreme Leader the Ayatollah Khamenei and his life from childhood cleric to become the most important person in the country.
- Rebel Ayatollah - Iran March 2006 Ayatollah Montezeri was Khomeinis heir apparent until he turned his back on the revolution he helped found. Despite the threats, he continued to rail against Irans government. A 2006 report on Montazeris support for democracy and against the Iranian dictatorship. It makes me laugh. The press say we respect human rights in Iran. Its a joke. Montazeri was branded a traitor and placed under house arrest after he questioned his friend Khomeini. He believed all violence to be un-Islamic. There were no political prisoners during the reign of our prophet.
twitter about ayatollah
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about ayatollah
“Ayatollah - 'Live From The MPC 60' - Now Shipping! - Underground Hip Hop dot com daily blog update”
— Ayatollah - 'Live From The MPC 60' - Now Shipping,
“Luciole Press Blog: Articles about Iran: Ayatollah Khamenei's speech, and "US has limited Ayatollah Khamenei make first address since disputed elections after week of protests”
— Luciole Press Blog: Articles about Iran: Ayatollah Khamenei's,
“As John Tabin illustrates in his December 20th article about the death of Iranian opposition leader Grand Ayatollah Hossein Ali Montazeri (Grand Ayatollah Montazeri, R.I.P., Amspec Blog), the demise of the enemy of our enemy might indeed create”
— The American Spectator : AmSpecBlog : Grand Ayatollah,
“"The best news source of its kind"”
“Posts Tagged ayatollah' Update: Iran Releases 140 Prisoners. Tuesday, July 28th, 2009. Share. The Iranian authorities have announced Tags: amnesty international, Arbitrary Detention, ayatollah, Ayatollah Khamenei, detention, detention center, Evin Prison, human”
— Ayatollah | Human Rights Now - Amnesty International USA Blog,
“iStandardTV Exclusive iNterview w/ Ayatollah. Tags: Ayatollah, cormega, don di napoli, Staff Blog. About. Help. Search Help. Membership Help. Blog is proudly”
— iStandardTV Exclusive iNterview w/ Ayatollah,
“The Tragic Story of Ayatollah Boroujerdi. ب. blog. print. share. rss. by DW One such Islamic leader is Ayatollah Sayed Hossein Kazemeyni Boroujerdi who today is held”
— The Tragic Story of Ayatollah Boroujerdi | ,
“Frances Guy becomes second woman in a week to come a cropper for praising Ayatollah Fadlallah UK ambassador's blog praising ayatollah removed. Frances Guy becomes second woman in a week to come a cropper for praising Ayatollah Fadlallah. LAST UPDATED 2:20 PM, JULY 9, 2010”
— UK ambassador's blog praising ayatollah removed | People in,
similar for ayatollah
- grand ayatollah
- ayatollah ali sistani
- free encyclopedia
- sign of god
- grand ayatollahs
- the quran
- top shia
- holy cities
- religious authority
- britannica concise encyclopedia
- ruhollah khomeini
- islamic republic
- ayatollah khomeini
- religious leader
- online dictionary
- thesaurus browser
- ayatollah ruhollah khomeini
- religious law
- free online dictionary
- ayatollah khamenei
- ayatollah ali khamenei
- english dictionary
- religious hierarchy
- highly advanced
- islamic law
- religious leaders
- dictionary results
- random house dictionary
- islamic government
- imam khomeini
- iran chamber
- rouhollah khomeini
- sunni islam
- islamic studies
- islam faith
- urban dictionary