- Forty residents gathered at the Dec. 14 town meeting to approve of a sewer avoidance ordinance drafted almost eight months ago. Snake avoidance training may seem like something that belongs in the movie Snakes on a Plane, but it is actually a step many pet owners have. — “Avoidance - Topic - Associated Content from Yahoo!”,
- Avoidance (attack table) - Referring to avoiding attacks, an aspect Avoidance (passive) - Druid, mage, hunter, priest, shaman and warlock innate pet passive ability. — “Avoidance - WoWWiki - Your guide to the World of Warcraft”,
- Explains emotional and behavioral avoidance and how avoidant coping can get in the way of healing from trauma. — “Avoidance - National Center for PTSD”, ptsd.va.gov
- "Avoidance is about love and choice and responsibility and community and other things that affect every human, and I tried to write it with the widest possible audience in mind. — “Avoidance |”,
- Avoidance Behaviors And Self Discipline How avoidance behaviors and fear destroy discipline, and where they come from. — “Avoidance Behaviors And Self Discipline”,
- A predefined area designated for complete spousal(female) avoidance. The Spousal Avoidance Center(SAC)can be a man cave, a TV room, a garage or any. — “Urban Dictionary: avoidance”,
- Brief and Straightforward Guide: What is Avoidance Disorder? Avoidance disorder, more properly known as avoidant personality disorder (APD) or anxious personality disorder, is a psychological condition characterized by extreme social inhibition and shyness. — “What is Avoidance Disorder?”,
- PTSD and emotional avoidance go hand-in-hand. Many people with PTSD try to avoid their emotions. While this may be effective in the short-run, in the long-run, emotional avoidance can cause a number of problems. Learn more about emotional. — “PTSD and Emotional Avoidance - Coping With PTSD and Emotional”,
- Why is it easier, better and safer to avoid a violent conflict or a criminal assault. And how your everday actions can put you in the middle of that Often when we talk about crime/violence avoidance competent people tend to bristle. — “Crime Avoidance”,
- Avoidance definition, the act of avoiding or keeping away from: See more. — “Avoidance | Define Avoidance at ”,
- Avoidance behaviors are things that a person with an anxiety disorder does to cope with feared situations. — “Avoidance Behaviors - What Are Avoidance Behaviors”,
- avoidance n. The act of shunning or avoiding. Law . An annulment. This conduct is called tax avoidance and is legal. If, however, a taxpayer claims deductions to which he or she is not entitled so that the individual pays less income tax than is actually owed, then the taxpayer has committed. — “avoidance: West's Encyclopedia of American Law (Full Article”,
- We found 38 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word avoidance: Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "avoidance" is defined. General (26 matching dictionaries) avoidance: Compact Oxford English Dictionary [home, info]. — “Definitions of avoidance - OneLook Dictionary Search”,
- theoretically for avoidance behavior, each involving. a new type of avoidance conditioning procedure. The Avoidance: The Procedure. l. In two-way avoidance, the subject (typically a rat) is. placed in one compartment of a shuttlebox. l. — “Avoidance”, users.ipfw.edu
- Overview of the personality disorder characterized by a pervasive pattern of social inhibition and feelings of inadequacy. avoidance of social or occupational activities that involve significant interpersonal contact because of fear of criticism, disapproval, or rejection. — “Avoidant Personality Disorder - Wikipedia”,
- Definition of avoidance in the Online Dictionary. Meaning of avoidance. Pronunciation of avoidance. Translations of avoidance. avoidance synonyms, avoidance antonyms. Information about avoidance in the free online English dictionary and. — “avoidance - definition of avoidance by the Free Online”,
- Definition of avoidance from Webster's New World College Dictionary. Meaning of avoidance. Pronunciation of avoidance. Definition of the word avoidance. Origin of the word avoidance. — “avoidance - Definition of avoidance at ”,
- Definition of word from the Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary with audio pronunciations, thesaurus, Word of the Day, and word games. Definition of AVOIDANCE. 1. obsolete a : an action of emptying, vacating, or clearing away b : outlet. — “Avoidance - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster”, merriam-
- In avoidance, we simply find ways of avoiding having to face uncomfortable situations, things or activities. Avoidance is a simple way of coping by not having to cope. — “Avoidance”,
- Avoidance can be helpful for healthy psychological functioning and the accomplishment of your life mission. Psychologically, avoidance usually means the passive act of not doing something that is good for you and using or doing something else instead that. — “Avoidance: Is It Dysfunctional or Creative?”,
- Definition of avoidance in the Medical Dictionary. avoidance explanation. Information about avoidance in Free online English dictionary. What is avoidance? Meaning of avoidance medical term. What does avoidance mean?. — “avoidance - definition of avoidance in the Medical dictionary”, medical-
- avoidance - definition of avoidance from : Escapement from a liability or obligation generally through ingenious and (unlike evasion) legal means, such as tax avoidance. — “avoidance definition”,
related images for avoidance
- Stop thinking forget about your snobbishness and restore the intuitive sense that we have often lost under the civilisation Just enjoy CampbellWorks The Art Of Avoidance
- Knowledge about potential avalanche starting locations is very useful for route planning Avalanches are more likely where the snow is under tensile stress this can occur due to convex
- accident avoidance lrg jpg
- fang zhuang6 jpg
- Obstacle avoidance 2 © txt
- Times for differing perspectives 1st person Lag avoidance Some situations demand that you reduce the visuals as much as possible The best example being AoE feats While those visual effects and damage numbers are something to experience it can
- came out of the shower and found it I was no longer the *** I was more like a little *** I pretended I had no idea how that mess got all over the floor Wouldn t even look at her La la la I ve just been napping peacefully Mess What mess Don t know what you re talking about Mama La la la
- Excuse avoidance jpg
- Topic Kongregate The Gauntlet~Stage 2™
- The last three slides have presented a statistical ***ysis of avalanches However fatal avalanches do happen on 20 degree south facing slopes A great deal depends on the time in the
- avoidance jpg
- Avoidance Disorder
- Measuring Slope Steepness There are many ways of estimating slope steepness It is better to have a method that works before you are actually on the slope itself such as using a sighting
- Wounding Defense Avoidance Medical
- terrain avoidance jpg
- This is an excellent photograph from the Canadian guide Frank Baumann that illustrates some of the hazards you will have to watch out for on the day Remember that even if your route is
- Yeah I m really bad at both these games But a low score is better then no score I hope
- to remain silent and only talk about the wonderful progress of features in this world kinda like the industry ***ysts do without understanding how ECM fits into the enterprise ecosystem
- Figure 1 Autopilot avoidance turned off Figure 2 Autopilot avoidance turned on with Jita on the avoidance list
- Large scale topographical maps are essential when route planning You can measure the slope angle altitude and aspect and identify other features which may make a route hazardous under
- 198 blocked 19 80 So the 60 avoidance cap is effectively broken with 65 3 and 74 1 if included the miss rate screen here There are some differences between my abilities and theses stats First I believe the difference level of the mob has increased my dodge parry capacity For the block after a
- conflict avoidance poster jpg
- Avoidance Workbook JPG
- Obstacle avoidance © txt
- You go left I ll go right
- Orb Avoidance Asteroids
- Great Moments in Marketing Fear by Charles H Green on Friday August 8 2008 post 328 I may not be a marketer by profession but I doubt I d get much argument from the pros about what sells best reliably dependably year in and year out *** And fear Maybe *** is number
- the Technical Challenges They walked quickly through six black poles without touching any of them passed the ball four times between two players and dribbled the ball around three poles
- How do you judge the danger of avalanche terrain
- vous pouvez naviguer joyeusement tout autour de la région The Forge en autopilote sans avoir à vous soucier d être bloqué dans le trou noir Jita pour une bonne partie du dimanche soir Autopilot Avoidance off
- Download Demo2
- collision avoidance jpg
- Avoidance jpg
- This photograph shows how trees can act as anchors and stress concentrators Skiing down through the trees would have been safe until you existed onto the slope below Categories
- passive avoidance jpg
- Pie chart with advanced label collision avoidance system
- The guide Claude Rey summarised the situation with the following phrase Globally conditions are good but locally there is a risk of death
- Cross posted from the TaxPayers Alliance blog
- Posted by beerzie boy at 07 24 PM obstacle avoidance photo ©2007 zefram
- Pie chart with advanced label collision avoidance system
related videos for avoidance
- ClearPath: Highly Parallel Collision Avoidance for Multi-Agent Simulation We present a new local collision avoidance algorithm between multiple agents for real-time simulations. Our approach extends the notion of velocity obstacles from robotics and formulates the conditions for collision free navigation as a quadratic optimization problem. We use a discrete optimization method to efficiently compute the motion of each agent. This resulting algorithm can be parallelized by exploiting data-parallelism and thread-level parallelism. The overall approach, ClearPath, is general and can robustly handle dense scenarios with tens or hundreds of thousands of heterogeneous agents in a few milliseconds. As compared to prior collision avoidance algorithms, we observe more than an order of magnitude performance improvement [Stephen. J. Guy, Jatin Chhugani, Changkyu Kim, Nadathur Satish, Ming C. Lin, Dinesh Manocha, and Pradeep Dubey]. gamma.cs.unc.edu
- Google Slap 2010 - Avoidance & Recovery Google Slap 2010 is underway! Has Google slapped you yet? Discover what a Google Slap is, how it can kill your Adwords PPC marketing, what you can do to avoid a slapping, and how to recover fast if Google slap you.
- Zaon Portable Collision Avoidance Systems from Sporty's Pilot Shop Visit for more information or to order! Spotting traffic in the skies has always been a challenge for pilots. Weather, terrain or ***pit distractions can make it easy to miss nearby aircraft. Until recently, the only solution was to spend thousands of dollars on a panel-installed traffic avoidance system. Not anymore. Zaon Flight Systems has changed the equation with its easy-to-use, compact and affordable Portable Collision Avoidance Systems—PCAS. The Zaon portable collision avoidance systems are an easy and affordable way to add an extra set of eyes to your ***pit. They are completely self-contained and portable, and require no installation—just turn it on and go flying.
- Avoidance, Deterrence, and De-Escalation This video comes from the upcoming Tactical Response DVD "Problem Two: Legal Issues in Self Defense". This excerpt deals with the importance of Avoidance, Deterrence, and De-Escalation in keeping you safe and out of court. To See When Tactical Response Will Be Teaching A Class Near You Please Visit
- Autonomous terrain following and collision avoidance with a 400-gram UAV This video shows a 400-gram unmanned aircraft flying fully autonomously using the optiPilot control strategy (using computer mouse sensors) for flight stabilization, terrain following and collision avoidance. GPS is used on top of optiPilot to provide global guidance. The video shows a flight at low altitude (around 9 meter height) in a natural outdoor environment over agricultural terrain with two copses of trees requiring efficient collision avoidance action. For more information visit lis.epfl.ch and . Direct link to scientific paper infoscience.epfl.ch
- Risk and Government: The Architectonics of Blame-avoidance Darwin College Lecture Series 2010 by Professor Christopher Hood, University of Oxford
- Cache Creek Rafting Trip: Rock Avoidance White water rafting in Cache Canyon.
- Wake Turbulence Avoidance (1995) Vintage Federal Aviation Administration training film. Courtesy: Wake Turbulence Avoidance - A Pilot and Air Traffic Controller Briefing AVA19661VNB1, 1995 Video production using re-enactments and animation to illustrate the hazards and physical dynamics of wake turbulence caused by aircraft. www.ntis.gov
- Uncertainty Avoidance Made for class Intercultural Management. Hofsted's theory---Uncertainty Avoidance
- Ford V2V Collision Avoidance Demo We first showed you Ford's commitment to "intelligent" vehicles that talk to one another to avoid accidents (Vehicle-to-Vehicle or V2V) a few months ago, but today we got to experience the technology first hand.
- Quadrotor Autonomous Flight and Obstacle Avoidance with Kinect Sensor This work is part of the STARMAC Project in the Hybrid Systems Lab at UC Berkeley (EECS department). hybrid.eecs.berkeley.edu Researcher: Patrick Bouffard PI: Prof. Claire Tomlin Our lab's Ascending Technologies  Pelican quadrotor, flying autonomously and avoiding obstacles. The attached Microsoft Kinect  delivers a point cloud to the onboard computer via the ROS  kinect driver, which uses the OpenKinect/Freenect  project's driver for hardware access. A sample consensus algorithm  fits a planar model to the points on the floor, and this planar model is fed into the controller as the sensed altitude. All processing is done on the on-board 1.6 GHz Intel Atom based computer, running Linux (Ubuntu 10.04). A VICON  motion capture system is used to provide the other necessary degrees of freedom (lateral and yaw) and acts as a safety backup to the Kinect altitude--in case of a dropout in the altitude reading from the Kinect data, the VICON based reading is used instead. In this video however, the safety backup was not needed.   http    http 
- #1. Pathological Demand Avoidance Syndrome- an introduction to An introduction to pathological demand avoidance syndrome or PDA. This pervassive developmental disorder is closely related to the autistic spectrum, but has received little high profile attention. This changed recently with the TV programme Young, Autistic and Stagestruck that featured a young girl called Mollie who has the syndrome.
- Liechtenstein tax avoidance, street interviews, history Interviews with Germans on the street about tax avoidance via Liechtenstein. Also, German Journal looks at the history of unsuccessful evasion of taxes.
- Non-Verbal Communication Tools : Non-Verbal Communication: Touch Avoidance In non-verbal communication, touch avoidance means not wanting to be touched. Learn more about overcoming touch avoidance in non-verbal communication from a communications and public speaking expert in this free relationship building video. Expert: Tracy Goodwin Bio: Tracy Goodwin has a masters in corporate communication and 10 years experience in professional speaking. Filmmaker: MAKE | MEDIA
- Learning Obstacle Avoidance by Example This video demonstrates learning by example in an artificial neural network that controls the motion of a mobile robot. The robot uses four sonar sensors and three IR sensors to detect the ranges to nearby objects. A remote controller is used to initially record a few passes near some test objects while the robot records the sensor readings and motor control signals. This data is then used to train a 2x7 artificial neural network (2 motors and 7 sensors). Once the network is trained it is used to control the robot without intervention from the operator. For more information, see .
- Mitsubishi Galant - Accident Avoidance This is the full version that was only shown on the website. The version that aired on TV cut-off just as the two cars came out of the trailer. The song in the background is "Ballroom Blitz" by Sweet.
- Topshop tax avoidance protest, Oxford Street, Sat December 4 UK Uncut, students from the UCL occupation and other groups protest at Top Shop and BHS against Philip Green's tax avoidance. £1.2 billion unpaid tax by his company, £285 million by him personally - get the money off him, stop cutting the public sector and charging fees to students!
- Obstacle avoidance using the XBox Kinect and LabVIEW Robotics bit.ly The LabVIEW Robotics Starter Kit fitted with an XBox Kinect performs obstacle avoidance. A FitPC running Windows Embedded 7 and LabVIEW collects and processes the XBox Kinect 3D depth image data. The Robotics Starter Kit has an FPGA that controls the motors using encoder feedback and also collects obstacle data from the panning sonar sensor. The Starter Kit's NI Single-Board RIO, in addition to the FPGA, has a Real-Time processor that fuses the sonar and Kinect data together to perform obstacle avoidance in real-time. The Kinect can't see obstacles that are too close, can't run in real-time, and updates slower than the sonar sensor. Therefore, the sonar sensor is very useful in detecting obstacles that are close or may appear suddenly. Visit http:/code/robotics to see the code
- Volvo XC60: Collision Avoidance Features Mike Cottone, North America Brand Manager for the XC60, gives details on the XC60's Collision Avoidance Features, and how they make the XC60 the safest Volvo ever made. Learn more about the 2010 Volvo XC60 here:
- Automatic Collision Avoidance Technology (ACAT) airboyd.tv Courtesy NASA Dryden Flight Research Center (DFRC) The joint US Air Force/NASA F-16D Automatic Collision Avoidance Technology, or ACAT project phase led by NASA Dryden has ended successfully with the completion of the effort's Automatic Ground Collision Avoidance System (Auto GCAS) testing. The project is now transitioning over to the Air Force Flight test Center's 416th Flight Test Squadron. There, the Auto GCAS software begins production testing with an anticipated fielding date of 2014.
- Maplesea Bootes lv167 Shadower (Avoidance video) 2nd video @ lv 167 featuring the avoidability of shadowers class [Click "watch in high quality" for better viewing pleasure =) ] To all who thinks it is a private server: Thanks for your compliment, didnt know I could actually play a shadower to such a standard, without pumping real cash into the game, and is actually comparable to the damage of shadowers in private servers =X
- Michael Ellis on Escape Avoidance Training A short lecture on Escape Avoidance training as it relates to remote collars vs. prong or choke collar.
- New DSA motorcycle test hazard avoidance module 1 with course dimensions Here are the detailed dimensions for setting it up yourself. i19 The cones are £4 for 6 at tescos. Good luck.
- ROS 3D Contest Entry: Quadrotor Altitude Control and Obstacle Avoidance This video presents an entry from the UC Berkeley Hybrid Systems Lab  into the ROS3D contest . Please see the contest entry page  for details.  hybrid.eecs.berkeley.edu  http 
- ADHD Diagnosis: Avoidance or Just a Bad Personality? Avoidant ADHD? Many think that 'avoidance' is only a personality disorder - but at CorePsych we understand it more completely, and I prepared this video to see if you agree with our fresh functional look at ADHD diagnosis. Sign up over at the CorePsychBlog link to set regular email updates as bring many more useful ADHD tips to you and yours - details on Avoidant ADHD first published here ADHD Medication Rules: at bit.ly And for a *Complimentary Special Report* on *Predictable Solutions for ADHD Medications - The !0 Biggest Problems Corrected* drive over to this link: Thanks, cp
- Volvo Collision Avoidance Volvo takes traditional collision warning systems a step further. Rather than simply alerting drivers when they are too close to the car ahead, the Collision Warning System actually slows the vehicle down if the driver does not hit the brakes when needed. This improves the safety of both the Collision Warning System-equipped vehicles and those around them.
- Why won't God heal amputees? Avoidance of the question... Feel free to comment on the video with your thoughts, whether or not you agree. Open, public dialog is always encouraged. I observed that theists who try to respond to the question, tend to end up actually avoiding the question in their response and answering an unasked question. Could it be that they have no good answer for why their god refuses to heal amputees every single time, so they try to explain why they're god allows bad things to happen instead and hope we don't notice? I discuss it a little in this video and the reason why I think the question is important. All music in this video is written and performed by MtlRedAtheist. © 2009 MtlRed
- BMW Lateral Collision Avoidance This clip is a part of the BMW ConnectedDrive Future Lab. More details at .
- Volvo Car Australia Pedestrian Avoidance Technology Launch: 15 Sept 10 Safety pioneer Volvo has released a world-first Pedestrian Avoidance Technology (PAT) which can reduce the fatality risk of a pedestrian collision by up to 85 percent. Available to Australians in the all-new Volvo S60 from December, this ground-breaking technology was developed by the same manufacturer which invented the three-point seatbelt 51 years ago. PAT can detect pedestrians who walk into the path of an oncoming car and within 0.5 seconds assess if the pedestrian is in danger. It then warns the driver and automatically applies full braking power if the driver does not respond in time. During the last decade, 3449 pedestrians have been killed on Australian roads. Over a third were seniors over the age of 60 years, and 1 in 10 were children under the age of 14 years*. The technology, which is the combination of a radar integrated into the grille and a camera fitted behind the interior rear-view mirror can detect pedestrians from 80cm in height, equivalent to that of a three-year old child. Dr Bruce Corben, Senior Research Fellow, Monash Accident Research Centre and pedestrian safety expert said current trends indicate that between 500-600 people in Victoria will die from pedestrian trauma in the coming decade and that ten times this number will be hospitalised with many suffering permanent health losses. "Because about half of all pedestrian traffic fatalities don't involve braking by the driver, crashes often occur at the initial travel speed. Travel speed is ...
- Dr. Drew - Charlie Sheen Has a Point About AA... Full Story!: Dr. Drew Pinsky -- the world's most famous addictions specialist -- says Charlie Sheen may be manic ... and possibly bi-polar ... but admits the actor made a point when he criticized AA.
- Rollover Avoidance Rally Driver successfully avoids a rollover when the BMW suv hits a small patch of dirt and starts to roll.
- Back Pain, avoidance and rehab In this video I'm going to cover how to prevent lower back injuries and what to do if you have the misfortune of having a lower back injury. The best way to handle back injuries is to prevent them from happening in the first place! Here is what YOU can do to prevent lower back injuries work your core (crunches, planks, supermans) stretch you hamstrings daily (helps lift properly) lift properly (quad strength) I was clearly doing the rehab exercises for real, I'm not a good enough actor to fake pain :) The reason I wanted to do this video while I was having back trouble was that all the videos out there illustrating these rehab exercises seem to have been done by people who have never had back pain. I wanted this to be real so people could relate.
- BREAKING Govt Memo Proves Seep. Avoidance of the News Cycle Breaking Latest info: Tad Allen Memo as well as dramatic Video footage confirms the oil seep. The government release of information was designed to avoid a news cycle. We are at the mercy of propaganda on the part of media, BP, and the Federal Government. Not in the video, the government does not appear to want to admit the scope and impact of having a fractured well casing as indicated by Matt Simmons. Who can challenge the disinformation realized to avoid inspection. Perhaps that is is the job of the press. But in out time nobody will make the investment (see Ted Turner when he owned CNN) nor will they have the honesty or guts to report on the situation. No leadership, no news, no action, no result.
- KARMA & AVOIDANCE of NON-VIRTUES by Tsem Tulku Rinpoche
- HSV B.6 - double hit detection and avoidance billiards.colostate.edu Knowing how to detect and avoid double-hit fouls in pool and billiards. Much more info can be found at billiards.colostate.edu
- R2-D2 with Collision Avoidance The current state of my R2-D2 build, showing off the collision avoidance features using ultrasound and infrared distance sensors. Sorry for the poor sound. The robot has five Maxbotix EZ1/EZ3 ultrasound sensors in the skirt to detect obstacles in the droid's path and six Sharp GP2D120 infrared sensors in the feet to avoid falling down stairs. Currently he is remote-controlled using a wireless Wii Nunchuk, later (once the head is on :-)) he will get an embedded PC that does mapping, planning and other autonomous functions. The goal is full autonomy and reaction to humans. The droid is moving very slowly in this video because I've locked down the maximum speed to about half of what he can do, as a safety measure while testing. It's still a slow droid compared to some others out there, but at full speed he does about 5km/h or 4mph, which is fast enough for an autonomous robot.
- New 2009 DSA Test Part 7 Hazard Avoidance New test to ride motorcycles will finally be in place in March 2009. Whilst it's not that hard , getting local training and testing might be the problem - especially if you don't live in a city. Speak to your local training school sooner rather than later.
- Volvo Pedestrian Detection and Avoidance System Volvo demonstrates its new pedestrian detection and avoidance system, to be fitted to the 2010 Volvo S60 sedan, on the streets of Copenhagen. Twitter: Facebook: Motor Authority is a High Gear Media website:
- Let's Play Dink Smallwood part 10 - Reminiscence.. Avoidance.. Commence Vengeance DinkSmallwoodPT ventures through the classic RPG game, Dink Smallwood. Gameplay and commentary by Robj. This is part 10. In this video we go back to Stonebrook for a couple of reasons and then we head to KernSin. For those of you who are watching this video, and aren't on the Dink Network, I suggest you go there and join, it's a great community, full of people that have weird senses of humour and are obsessed with fruit. You can also download Dmods from there, these are extra adventures created by other people. The link to the Dink Network is below. Dink Smallwood can be downloaded from here: For more information on the shout outs and topic discussions that are included in this playthrough, look at my thread I created for these videos on the Dink Network. Link:
- Don Beyer Volvo's Accident Avoidance Course A quick look at the Don Beyer Volvo Accident Avoidance course at Summitt Point Motorsports. Interviews and footage of the day.
twitter about avoidance
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about avoidance
“The Scam Site Blog is an easy way to see what has changed since your last visit to WAH-Scam-Avoidance. Subscribe here!”
— Site Updates, wah-scam-
“WHD In The News Press Releases Blog Clients In The News Events Videos Media Room WHD Product Liability Litigation & Risk Avoidance Blog. ARCHIVE. Mattel and Fisher Price Agree to Landmark Settlement of Consumer”
— WHD Product Liability Litigation & Risk Avoidance Blog,
“Tax Avoidance : an Overview. Posted by admin on April 10, 2010 - Write tax advisors as an alternative to the pejorative term tax avoidance”
— Tax Avoidance : an Overview | Nifty Live Charts BLOG,
“Wal-Mart's tax avoidance case in North Carolina, the breakthrough case that spawned a blog here, or in our tax report here (which also lays out several other tax avoidance”
— Blog | Wal-Mart Watch | Fighting for Wal-Mart Workers, walmar***
“Parenting, Politics and News for the Perfectly Challenged”
— avoidance - The Imperfect Blog,
“Albert Einstein once said "A little knowledge is a dangerous thing . . . so is a lot." I have been in discussions with a gentleman who reads this blog and, occasionally, will take one of my theology courses. The main topic of discussion is the”
— Theology Avoidance Disorder | Parchment and Pen,
“Inglorious Avoidance. Robert Samuelson in Real Clear Politics condemns the politicians' Carter and is most critical that President Obama continues this inglorious avoidance”
— Inglorious Avoidance | FreedomWorks,
“This blog is devoted to discussion of important issues in federal, state and local tax reform, with an emphasis on fair and adequate taxation. A Patently Absurd Tax Avoidance Strategy. Keen observers of the corporate tax-avoidance practiced by the biggest Fortune 500”
— Talking Taxes: A Patently Absurd Tax Avoidance Strategy,
“"Physical avoidance (leaving the room) reduces ad exposure by more than 20% and mechanical avoidance (switching channels) reduces trends in ad avoidance and came across a blog post on Hill Holiday's”
— Hill Holliday Blog " Ad Avoidance Trivia,
“With 700 multinationals under its jurisdiction open to transfer pricing manipulation, Richard Brooks urges HM Revenue and Customs to maintain high policing levels Blog home. Cross-border tax avoidance: has the inspector given up? With 700 multinationals under its jurisdiction open to transfer pricing”
— Cross-border tax avoidance: has the inspector given up,