- Would you like to be notified when a new article is added to the Automotive category? Automotive floor mats play an important role on the maintenance of the car. — “Automotive EzineArticles”,
- Online shopping for automotive tools, supplies, parts & accessories from AutoParts, AutoZone & other leading retailers; car care products for cleaning & polishing, repair & diagnostic tools, car & seat covers, automotive lighting, garage door. — “ Automotive: Auto parts, truck parts, car & truck”,
- Dodge news, vehicle information, offers, Dodge dealers, price quotes and more. Compare Dodge models - trucks, SUVs, cars. Grab Life. — “Official Dodge Site - New Autos, Trucks, Minivans, SUVs, Cars”,
- Buy or sell a car online, plus automotive news and reviews from The Dallas Morning News. Terry Box writes about cars, trucks and the auto industry and Car Talk's Tom and Ray Magliozzi answer your car-care questions. Get information on car clubs. — “Autos | Buy a car | Sell a car | News for Dallas, Texas”,
- Automotive prices, reviews and store ratings. Compare Automotive and buy from the best stores at Shopzilla. — “Automotive : Buy the Best Products at Bargain Prices : Shopzilla”,
- The automotive industry designs, develops, manufactures, markets, and sells motor vehicles, and is one of the world's most important economic sectors by revenue. General Motors and Shanghai Automotive Industry Corporation (SAIC) have two joint. — “Automotive industry - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- Comprehensive resource to buy, sell, and research new and used cars. See new car prices, pictures, specs, reviews, and more. Compare cars, and search used car listings near you. The automotive industry's health is better than expected, and LA's Auto Show is here to prove it. — “Yahoo! Autos”,
- Find new and used cars, buy or sell your car in auto classifieds, compare new and used car prices & values, or get auto financing and loans at , your guide to new and used cars online. — “New Cars, Used Cars For Sale, Car Prices & Reviews at”,
- Explore careers and learn about Auto Service Technology. — “Automotive Service Careers and Learning Resources”,
- Definition of automotive in the Online Dictionary. Meaning of automotive. Pronunciation of automotive. Translations of automotive. automotive synonyms, automotive antonyms. Information about automotive in the free online English dictionary and. — “automotive - definition of automotive by the Free Online”,
- Automotive Industry B2B Marketplace Providing Online Information about Automotive and Automobile Manufacturers, Automobiles Suppliers, Automotive Components Wholesale and Parts Manufacturers, Auto Parts and Automobile Accessories. Online. — “Automotive Industry, Automobile Manufacturers, Automotive”, automotive-
- BizRate has the lowest prices and best customer reviews for Automotive. Compare prices, find store ratings and read Automotive reviews before you buy. — “Automotive Stores Online - Compare Prices, Reviews and Store”,
- Kelley Blue Book is the trusted resource for prices, values and expert and consumer reviews on new and used cars. Before buying or selling your next car, visit . — “Kelley Blue Book”,
- Find Automotive articles at a free articles directory. Submit your articles for free distribution and find Automotive content for your website, Ezine or newsletters. — “Automotive Articles - Find Automotive Related Articles on”,
- automotive adj. Moving by itself; self-propelling or self-propelled. Of or relating to self-propelled. — “automotive: Definition from ”,
- Buying guides for new and used cars with reviews, advice, and pricing comparisons. but a 8.1 percent decrease from October 2010, according to , the premier online resource for automotive information. — “”,
- Honda vehicles site featuring new model photos and specs, safety information, current offers, and a dealer locator. — “Honda Cars”,
- Automotive definition, pertaining to the design, operation, manufacture, or sale of automobiles: See more. — “Automotive | Define Automotive at ”,
- Shop and Buy Automotive Parts and Accessories from , The World's Largest Hardware Store®. — “Automotive from , The World's Largest Hardware Store®”,
- Having a car is one of the biggest material investments of your life. Depending on how you handle it, it's also one of those assets that can either bring you a great deal of joy and satisfaction, or nuisance. Our car writers aim to help you make. — “Automotive | How To Do Things”,
- Hybrid Cars - Experience the world's first sports luxury plug-in hybrid car. Karma by Fisker Automotive, taking the hybrid car to electrifying new heights. — “Fisker Automotive”,
- Official site for Chevrolet, the General Motors division featuring new car, truck, and SUV models, dealer information, and current offers. — “Chevrolet”,
related videos for automotive
- Bradley David Automotive Animation Automotive Animation Nitrous Performance Driving Turbocharger Automatic Transmission Engines Wheels Gauges Carburetors
- AUTOMOTIVE UPHOLSTERY-LEATHER-WRAPPING A PAIR OF'ARMRESTS'-TUTORIAL This time I have recovered a pair of 'armrests' of an 'old chevy truck-1074). To do it so, I have used automotive leather. Take into account these websites that will help you to solve these kind of projects: leatherhelp.co.nz http http
- Automotive Technology | Variable CAM Timing Variable CAM timing is a concept that entails changing the camshaft timing, as needed, depending on engine LOAD demands. This technology was impossible just a few years ago, due to the state of the art electronics needed. The latest Variable CAM Timing (VCT) systems are infinitely variable, meaning they have no specified settings. CAM timing can be changed or varied instantaneously across the whole range (ie. Plus or Minus 30 degrees from normal). By varying the CAM timing, the ECM can regulate the power curve to meet its own needs. On any gasoline engine, each RPM setting has an optimum CAM timing setting, depending on load. Up until a few years ago engines were set whatever the CAM lobes were machined at. With modern VCT, this relationship can be varied, also varying the engine's power curve. Most modern VCT systems do not control valve lift, but do great by simply changing open and close timing points during engine operation. See how it works here, with this superbly animated training video on automotive technology and variable cam timing (VCT).
- LLumar Automotive Security Films Video demonstration of how security films can prevent forced entry on vehicles. Check out
- The launch of McLaren Automotive At a press conference in the McLaren Technology Centre based in Woking, UK, Chairman Ron Dennis confirmed McLaren Automotive's ambition to compete head-to-head with the world's best high-performance sports car brands. The MP4-12C is the first model in this range of lightweight, high-quality, mid-engined two-seat sports cars, and will be produced at the new £40 million McLaren Production Centre. Up to 1000 12Cs will be produced in 2011 and will be distributed through a global network of dedicated McLaren retailers in all major markets.
- McLaren Automotive and the MP4-12C best of 2010.wmv This short film features appearances from Lewis Hamilton and Jenson Button, the 2008 and 2009 FIA Formula 1 Drivers' World Champions. Both have enjoyed testing prototype 12Cs and continue to feed back their thoughts on the car's development. The video also captures visitors' reactions to the 12C at its debut events. Brand new footage reveals McLaren Automotive's Chief Test Driver Chris Goodwin taking the car winter testing at Dunsfold Aerodrome -- also known as the BBC Top Gear test track -- as he assesses ESP calibration on Winter settings as part of the 12C's variable Proactive Chassis Control system.
- RP2012 - Ron Paul on Montel Across America 6-10-09 Ron Paul on Montel Across America 6-10-09. Vote Ron Paul in 2012!
- Industrial, Product and Automotive Design Degree Show Here is a look around the Industrial Design Degree Show. There were hundreds of people there from a number of industries and organisations to look at new concepts for cars, boats, products, toys, helicopters, health design and much more. To find out more about the projects please visit the Industrial Design Degree Show website
- 3D-Sketching with modelling clay 2: techniques, tips and tricks for automotive design (part 2) This tutorial explains how to use modelling clay (industrial plasticine) for 3D-Sketching. It shows the working techniques and gives tips and tricks about the use of this malleable material which is used in almost all automotive styling studios but also in lots of product design and character design companies. The tangible clay model helps to enhance and understand shapes, surfaces and functionality of your design. Additionally we show how photos of the plasticine model can be used to improve your Copic marker skletches or as a base for your Photoshop work. In the video we use Kolb InDeClay (INdustrial DEsign Clay) which is perfect for small and detailled models as they are used in product-design and character-design. Due to it´s colour this clay shows extremly well shadows and therefore edges, surfaces and small details. Beside that the light colour makes it very easy to enhance photos of your models in Photoshop. This is part 2 of 2. For further information visit: www.kolb-
- AUTOMOTIVE A/C REFRIGERANT / FREON INSTALLATION ON DVD LEARN HOW TO INSTALL REFRIGERANT IN YOUR AUTOMOBILE A/C SYSTEM YOURSELF VIDEO
- Ferrari Enzo Prototype for Sale, Beijing Automotive Bids for Pininfarina, Progress on the P4/5 Racer One of only a handful Ferrari Enzo Prototype goes up for sale in Italy, Beijing Automotive bids to buy the Italian design house Pininfarina, and a progress report on the Glickenhaus P4/5 Competizione race car for the 24 Hours of Nurburgring. Fast Lane Daily hosted by Derek DeAngelis.
- McCotter Fights for Automotive Industry and Workers Rep. McCotter at the Financial Services Committee hearing.
- Jeremy Clarkson on Japan's Automotive Scene Jeremy Clarkson on Japan's Automotive Scene: talking bout tuning shops, drifting, Keiichi Tsuchiya, skyline gt-r 32
- Automotive Repair Manuals www.automotive-repair- Auto Repair Manuals available online. In addition you can find just about any make and model car, truck, motorcycle, rv etc. You can also find owners manuals, dealer manuals and some brochures. Remember Auto Repair Manuals is the best resource to fix or repair your vehicle properly.
- Basic Automotive Wiring : How to Wire Car Accessories Automotive wiring tips! Learn which wires power different accessories in this free video clip. Expert: Robert Wilkins Bio: Robert has been a Alarm technician and owner for 10 years. Filmmaker: Richard Kennedy
- Wal-Mart Automotive Oil Change RANT- I CAST THEE DOWN TO HADES Wal-Mart refused me service for some "LEAKS" that weren't actually there. Link to the document: img819.imageshack.us
- Automotive Evaporative Emissions - Part One From : Part One of a two-part video describes how onboard monitors test vehicle fuel containment systems for fuel vapor leaks. Three types are discussed: pressure test; vacuum test; and natural vacuum leak detection.
- MotorWeek FYI: Fisker Automotive
- Automotive Technology | Transmission Pressure Control Solenoid (PCS) Explains the Transmission Pressure solenoid testing. (note: the following is NOT a sales pitch. We allow all schools and training institutions to use our software free of charge, so long as it is not sold to others. You're encouraged to download our free automotive simulation software for more information.
- From Pre-Law to Automotive Mechanic As part of "Assignment America," Steve Hartman travels to Arizona and meets 32-year-old Sarah Lateiner from Arizona, who took her dreams from lawyer to automotive mechanic.
- Tesla Model S Part 1: A greener automotive future Visit: - Part 1 of our three-part Tesla Model S preview. This video originally published at
- Automotive Technician Program Introduction to the Automotive Technician Program at San Diego Continuing Education
- Automotive window tinting in Denver 2009 Audi tinted by All American Window Tinting, Inc. , the window tinting experts!
- X-Tracer - Progressive Insurance Automotive X PRIZE This innovative tandem two seat vehicle uses an all-American powertrain composed of a 150 kW electric drive system made by AC Propulsion and a 19.4 kWh lithium polymer battery system from NeuEnergy in San Diego. The Kelvar/carbon fiber monocoque chassis makes this roomy vehicle with such a low weight possible. This clever design has two extra wheels that deploy at low speed to stabilize the vehicle. Vehicle: E-Tracer Class: Alternative No. of wheels: Two Passengers: Two in-line Drive type: Battery electric, rear-wheel-drive Power source: 20 kwh lithium-ion batteries, 90-kw or 130-kw electric motor (two vehicles.) For more information: GET INVOLVED! Watch Awards Show Live 9 Blog Facebook Twitter Flickr
- McLaren MP4-12C in action - Inside McLaren Automotive Take a sneak peek inside the McLaren factory to watch the development process of McLaren's all-new supercar, the MP4-12C.
- Automotive Technology | Crank Sensor Operation IMPORTANT: The crank sensor input signal is the most important signal in a modern vehicle. Without it the engine will not start. The crank sensor measures crankshaft position and rate of change. The ECM then synchronizes this signal to the CAM sensor and determines injection pulse, timing, fuel delivery, idle speed and everything else needed to run the engine. Learn how this component works and how to test it. (note: Weallow all schools and training institutions to use our software free of charge, so long as it is not sold to others. You're encouraged to download our free automotive simulation software for more information.
- AUTOMOTIVE UPHOLSTERY - TUTORIAL Leather-Wrapping a Pair of Metal-Door-Panels TUTORIAL Just two procedures used in Automotive Upholstery. The first one shows some steps to leather-wrapp a door-panel by projecting a background of straight-high-relief molds or figures which stand out on the leather surface simulating an embossed design. Different modeled forms or high-reliefs can be done using hard cardboard and adding some layers of the same stuff that project and give shape to a variety of designs which would be reflected on the leather surface. The second procedure shows two ways of using a ´leather-hole-punch´ to cut out holes in leather. The first way is by pounding the punch with a hammer. And the second easier way just by twisting back and forth the punch. In both cases use a piece of an ínsole-shoe-leather´as a back-support.
- AUTOMOTIVE UPHOLSTERY-Steering-Wheel Stitches-TUTORIAL I am more than happy and satisfied to show a 'special job' I performed for my 'special customer and friend' Mr. Donn Gross from New Jersey- USA. It is of great significance to have accomplished this wheel which gave me the opportunity to show my art. The wheel was customized to the pleasure of my customer. It belongs to a Nissan 300 ZX. Complete procedures will be taught on the 'online courses'. The 'steering-wheel stitches' can also be used to decorate and assemble not only some parts of your wheel, but some other parts of your car interior like dashboards, posts, consoles, shift-boots, etc. These pieces are sometimes difficult to sew with the 'traditional sewing-machine'...so you have to do it by 'hand-stitching'. Watch the 'little samples' where I am revealing some useful 'tips'. I recommend to use 'euro-stitches' (especially diamond-shape) to put the leather pieces together. It is easier and looks great.
- Automotive Technology | Transmission Shift Solenoid Explains the Shift Solenoid testing. Modern transmission use a specific combination of shift solenoid ON position the perform the actual shifting. This is called the truth table. Learn how these components work and how to test them. (note: Weallow all schools and training institutions to use our software free of charge, so long as it is not sold to others. You're encouraged to download our free automotive simulation software for more information.
- KUKA Robot- Automotive Line Spot Welding Automated automotive spot welding application using KUKA robots. For more information see the company's website at .
- Henrik Fisker on the Future of Fisker Automotive -Garage419 Leo Parante talks with Henrik Fisker at the NAIAS to discuss the Karma, Karma Sunset and future things to come from Fisker Automotive.-Garage419
- V-Ray Automotive Demo Reel 2010 V-Ray Automotive Demo Reel July 2010 Featured companiesAir CGI, Akama, Mackevision, Method Studios, Parasol Island, Speedshape, Taylor James.
- Mig Welding Automotive Sheet metal from How to ASAP MIG Welding Automotive Sheetmetal This clip from is from a 52 minute video featuring nationally recognized automotive builder, Craig Hopkins. Whether you are a novice or a professional, this video will help you get professional results as you learn the tricks to welding automotive sheet metal. Muscle cars, classic cars or trucks use the same welding techniques. Save yourself money and do it yourself or see what your builder should be doing!
- Automotive Another Bose product except their simply superb sound systems and accessories. Now. brilliant Amar G Bose (founder of Bose Corporation) unveiled a automotive suspension system which obsoletes other
- Automotive Connecting Rods 101 John Edwards discusses the various types of connecting rods found in modern engines. www.engine- (949) 631-6376
- Using a heat gun to restore automotive plastics Some friends and I use a heat gun to restore faded bumpers, wheel arches, door strips, and that trim below the slats on the top of the hood. Works so well it's almost too good to be true!
- AEV - 2008 Society of Automotive Engineers Michael Chetcuti of American Expedition Vehicles (AEV), the premier Jeep aftermarket parts supplier, presented this video at the 2008 Society of Automotive Engineers (SAE) World Congress in Detroit, Michigan. The film features comments from Chip Foose, Ralph Gilles, AEV founder Dave Harriton, and Michael Chetcuti, along with details on the unique relationship between AEV and longtime automotive supplier Quality Metalcraft (QMC).
- Aptera - Progressive Insurance Automotive X PRIZE This highly-regarded three wheeled side-by-side two seat commuter car combines striking good looks with a low aerodynamic drag body. Aptera's aerodynamics draw inspiration from natural forms that embrace the wind instead of trying to fight it. Composite body structures provide an impact-resistant exterior that is lighter than steel but three times as strong. The Aptera aims to provide an energy efficient luxury driving experience. Team name: Aptera Location: Carlsbad, Calif. Car name: 2e Class: Alternative Side by Side No. of wheels: Three Passengers: Two Drive type: Front-wheel-drive Power source(s): 110-hp electric motor Fuel type: Electricity, 20 kwh li-ion nano phosphate Charging: 110v-overnight Range: 100 miles For more information: GET INVOLVED! Watch Awards Show Live 9 Blog Facebook Twitter Flickr
- Automotive Technology: Gear Ratios Brandon, a 10th grade Automotive Technology student at CAT Pickering, demonstrates the ratio of the driven gear to the driving gear in 1st gear. And in reverse.
- Automotive Technology | Fuel Injector Details the operation of the automotive fuel injector. Goes into how to test the fuel injector, theory of operation and other aspects of reading the injector waveform on the automotive scope. Finally, coverage is also given as to the specific current flow characteristics for automotive fuel injectors. Schools may use this automotive technology video as an in-class companion.
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about automotive
“Auto Plus | Parts Depot | Good Year | Performance Depot Automotive Blog - Your One-Stop Automotive and Marine Blog”
— Auto Plus | Parts Depot | Good Year | Performance Depot,
“Forum Moderator. Date Joined Jun 2007. Total Posts : 6. Posted 7/18/2007 Forum Information. Currently it is Tuesday, November 23, 2010 8:40 AM”
— McNews Automotive Forums,
“List weblog covering the auto industry with test drives and commentary on articles from other sites. This blog exclusively dedicated for Automotive Australia”
— Free Blog Directory- Automotive Blog,
“Share, research and discuss the latest news, trends and products of the performance automotive industry”
— Motorator Performance Automotive Blog,
“Car Forums automotive forum rival site? COMPLETELY off-topic”
— automotive forum rival site? - Car Forums and Automotive Chat,
“Bureau of Automotive Repair Inspection Reports. The Bureau of Automotive Repair Station Criminal Attorney for a Bureau of Automotive Repair Investigation”
“tags all electric cars Charging CODA CODA Automotive electric car electric range electric vehicles electricity Energy Department tags all-electric car China CODA CODA Automotive CODA sedan green technology Kevin Czinger LIO Secretary Gary”
— CODA Clearing the Air,
“An informative look at the automotive world that you won't want to pass up!”
— MDWholesale Automotive Blog,
“Potratz : November 23, 2010 3:25 pm : Blog. Automotive Dealers looking to connect with Car Buyers using Email We encourage you to continue reading our Exclusively Automotive Blog to keep up to date with all of the emerging trends in Social Media and”
— Blog | Automotive Ad Agency Specializing in Interactive,
“The Global Automotive Forum has been initiated by the China Committee Five Consensuses Reached on the Conclusion of the First Global Automotive Forum”
— Global AutoMotive Forum, ga-