- augmented reality A type of virtual reality that combines real and imagined images in a real-time session. — “Augmented reality: Information from ”,
- The goal of Augmented Cognition research is to create revolutionary human-computer interactions that capitalize on recent advances in the fields of neuroscience, cognitive science, and computer science. The Foundations of Augmented Cognition can be ordered here. — “Augmented Cognition”,
- A beautiful, fun augmented reality app that shows you the things you can't see Back in April when we launched paid layers and the world's first Augmented Reality content store, we took baby steps. — “Augmented Reality - Layar Reality Browser - Homepage”,
- augmented sphenocorona. augmented transition network. augmented truncated dodecahedron. augmented truncated tetrahedron. augmented Tchebycheff function. — “augmented - Wiktionary”,
- Using a participatory design process, we created three prototype augmented laboratory notebooks that provide the missing link between paper, physical The world through the computer: computer augmented interaction with real world environments (p. 29-36). — “User Interface Software and Technology - Keywords (augmented)”,
- Latest discoveries and news on augmented reality developments collected and commented. — “augmented reality blog | ”,
- More about the "Atelier Pfister App" at: www.metaio com and www.vanija.ch queue Augmented Reality Experimentsby FrameWorkCreative30 views. — “YouTube - Augmented Reality Interior Designer App”,
- Augmented Reality news and headlines from around the web. She goes on to relate that to the magic of her augmented reality piece at the Ontario Science Centre and how the first movies invoked the same sense. — “Alltop - Top Augmented Reality News”, augmented-
- Augmented Report features research and resources for augmented reality projects. At Augmented Report will also explore the implications of a fully augmented reality. — “AugmentedReport”,
- Advances in mobile devices as well as in the different technologies that combine the real world with virtual information have led to augmented reality applications that are as near to hand as any other application on a laptop or a smart phone. — “Four to Five Years: Augmented Reality " 2010 Horizon Report”,
- The Augmented Eight has entertained audiences in Washington and elsewhere since 1950, when two a cappella quartets of Ivy League graduates, who just didn't want to quit singing, first got together. The Augmented Eight is a non-profit organization, providing major support to local. — “www”, augmented8.org
- Definition of augmented in the Online Dictionary. Meaning of augmented. Pronunciation of augmented. Translations of augmented. augmented synonyms, augmented antonyms. Information about augmented in the free online English dictionary and. — “augmented - definition of augmented by the Free Online”,
- Studio SFO Augmented. books. conferences. demos. experimental. gaming. handheld. multiverse. music. sentient. Sony. t-immersion. telepresence. urban. video. virtual worlds. Calendar. November 2010. S. M. T. W. T. F. S " Jan. 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. 11. 12. 13. 14. 15. 16. 17. 18. 19. 20. 21. 22. 23. 24. 25. 26. 27. 28. 29. 30. hello world. Archives. — “Augmented Expo - Augmented Reality information and blog”,
- It is related to a more general concept called mediated reality in which a view of reality is modified (possibly even diminished rather than augmented) by a computer. As a result, the technology functions by enhancing one's current perception of reality. — “Augmented reality - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- Augmented reality (AR) is a field of computer research which deals Additionally, augmented reality is itself a special case of the more general concept of mediated reality (med-R), in the sense that mediated reality allows for the perception of reality to be augmented, deliberately diminished,. — “Augmented reality - Definition”,
- Ivan Sutherland creates the first augmented reality system, which is also the first virtual reality system, The ideas of mobile augmented reality and collaboration between users in augmented shared space are combined and merged into a hybrid system. — “History of Augmented Reality - Augmented Reality Wiki”,
- A task-oriented space can benefit from an augmented reality interface that layers the existing tools and To serve experienced users as well as novices, augmented reality interfaces need to adapt modalities to the user's expertise and allow for multiple ways to perform tasks. — “A framework for designing intelligent task-oriented augmented”,
- Background on augmented reality, and especially mobile AR, from early research prototypes to desktop AR to mobile devices. (Notes prepared for for my talk on Smartphone Apps and Location-based services.) Augmented Reality. Augmented Reality, Mobile AR, References. — “Augmented Reality Goes Mobile”, manifest-
- Augmented reality (AR) according to Ronald Azuma, Research Leader at Nokia Research Centre, is "an environment that includes both virtual reality and real-world elements. Augmented reality applications have become portable and available on laptops and mobile. — “Augmented Reality in Education - WikEd”, wik.ed.uiuc.edu
- I'm excited to announce that the second annual Bay Area Augmented Reality Developer's Camp will be held on Saturday, December 4th, 2010, at the Gray Area Foundation For This will be a free, open format, all-day unconference looking at the many aspects of Augmented Reality. — “URBEINGRECORDED " augmented”,
- Definition of word from the Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary with audio pronunciations, thesaurus, Word of the Day, and word games. Next Word in the Dictionary: augmented matrix. — “Augmented - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster”, merriam-
- Augmented Reality is a growing area in virtual reality area. It's a combination of the real scene viewed by the user and a virtual scene generated by the computer that augments the scene generated by the computer that augmented the scene with additional information. — “Augmented Reality”, cs.wright.edu
- http:// — With the end of the year rapidly approaching, it can only mean it's time for us to ask our readers to vote for your favourite augmented reality application in the Augmented Planet Readers Choice Awards for 2010. — “Augmented Reality Network - News and Networking”, augmented-
related images for augmented
- Once we estimate camera position we can add virtual objects to the scene compvis$ augmented tv This post shows a nice demo with dynamical virtual objects
- qu il a présentées Par contre je dois avouer que je ne connaissais pas du tout le framework FLARManager et je vais m empresser de le tester car ça à l air vraiment bien foutu Rafel Beck Un petit détour ensuite sur
- Considering a human brain augmented with some machine sensors produces a diagram that looks like this The machine sensors preprocess part of the human s sensory data and post process the human s motor output The machine sensors do not need to passively process the data They may
- months we didn t find any new or disruptive application or concept It sounds like the developers are still waiting the audinece to widespreadly adopt AR apps in their everyday digital life Wired which helped us a lot to find out the latest cutting edge gadget service or story has recently published a short and clear ranking of AR applications with a short description As we
- These visions if I may might seem far fetched but a contact lens with simple built in electronics is already within reach in fact my students and I are already producing such devices in
- Augmented subsets smaller1 jpg
- que hacen uso de la cámara acelerómetro y brújula de los modernos smartphones como el iPhone 3GS para superponer datos digitales sobre datos reales que se captan por la cámara La idea es simple coges tu iPhone lanzas la aplicación de compra de pisos y mientras paseas por la calle vas apuntando con la cámara del iPhone hacia cierto edificio A medida que lo
- augmented jpg
- 하거나 자연스럽게 슬쩍 들여다보는 것도 가능할 거예요 물론 안녕하세요 앨리스의 옷을 벗기거나 옷기 을 갈아입히는 것도 가능하답니다 이 믿어지지 않는 오타쿠 광기의 산물은 올 가을부터 일본에서 판매될 것이랍니다 그리고 이 사이버 피규어 앨리스 는 언어의 장벽을
- In Focus One lens prototype top has several interconnects single crystal silicon components and compound semiconductor components embedded within Another sample lens bottom contains a
- managed to play around with the augmented reality tool that has been doing the rounds Basically you need a web cam log on to GE Augmented Reality site and print out the image below Augmented reality sheet Depending on the selection you pick there is one for solar and one for wind turbine a 3D images suddenly unfolds on the screen and replaces the black and white image
- augmented jpg
- live in a human world Kind of a reverse Dr Doolittle gadget Very cool photo reads I really love you 90 wpm Alright 80 wpm Walkies 55 wpm I d Like My Dinner 40 wpm Update 3 7 08 I received a lovely note from James Auger one of the LED Dog Tail Communicator designers He shared one of his other ingenious dog devices The Augmented Dog Hackle
- 14 Juli 2006
- which is a technology that I think has applications all over the place The 1st Personism of machines etc or anything really If you could persuade your cat to wear glasses like these from and you know you could you re just not trying hard enough then you could go cruising through dustbins and catching mice and generally going out roister doistering all night
- augmented landscape Once populated by local flora and fauna the landscape is augmented through the distribution of biotechnological human interfaces Human interactions with technologically
- augmented flat jpg
- The SounDoctrine Story so far Alternative Christian Funk Jazz Band SOUNDOCTRINE first appeared at The Northeastern Ohio Gospel Music Connection in January 2002 then opening for Grammy Winner Bobby Blue Bland
- augmented ecologies 08 jpg
- user augmented maps 1 jpg
- the screen and replaces the black and white image above You can interact with it by twisting and turning the image and can even blow picked up by the microphone which spins the turbines Pretty cool stuff However i have seen lots of clever stuff that is entertaining but nothing else This is different Mini have used it to allow people interact with a 3D image of the
- augmented realness jpg
- Inovação Realidade Virtual | Pesquisadores alemães criaram um sistema de Realidade Aumentada que cria uma realidade virtual que pode ser justaposta com cenas reais para ser utilizado sob a água Utilizando uma
- Augmented AIMLab Tour jpg
- AugmentedBook jpg
- Wellington Zoo Augmented Reality
- In this lens concept an antenna at the periphery collects incoming RF energy from a separate portable transmitter Power conversion circuitry provides DC power to other parts of the system
- March 11 2009 | Category Inspiration | Leave a Comment I m becoming more and more interested in the ways that new media is being used and the possibilites that this then holds for further projects and things to do I came across this through
- 7 Walmart demo Go here to try it out http instoresnow walmart com your zone aspx id=408
- is freely available to experiment with Various patches were explored through use and modification including both simpler 2 dimensional and more complex 3 dimensional flocks
- augmented reality full recon jpg
- Augmented Reality Compressed jpg
- μ and variance σ of a Gaussian By this definition each edge corresponds to a constant part of the environment i e the world looks the same to the sensors at every point on an edge In the building the proximity sensor is used to detect and measure doorways and use an accelerometer to determine the distance between doorways Once the map is constructed the autors used
- directional This is showing in detail how some forms of web based public communication have been One way web and how new services enable Two way web and two directional communication
- immediately An emergency unit represented as a helicopter is visible on the map as well Now the researchers want to move out from their labs and build a deployable and mobile system A short video showing localisation of maps and the use of the different tools
- Konu ile ilgili web sitesi sayfası ise şu Ben
- army ar augmented reality
- AugmentedMirrorMIT jpg
- Before you begin be sure to have a piece of paper a thick black marker and a web cam First off using your marker and paper you will need to draw this shape
related videos for augmented
- Augmented Reality Molly reports on augmented reality. Story links: Thomas P. Caudell www.eece.unm.edu Boeing Man Showing Neo Geo Collection Webcam Mememolly Nearest Tube Iphone App Layar Bionic Eye Topps Smart Grid Augmented Reality Subway App TAT Augmented Reality 3D experience by Dassault Systems Hand From Above Augmented Reality Could be Coming to Your Contact Lens Obama Swats a Fly Star Trek Encounter The Fall of Edgar For more news and additional information including images and videos visit For up to the minute updates, follow us on Twitter! For behind the scenes pics and more, follow us on Facebook! Join us at for an ad free experience.
- Augmented Reality Cinema Augmented Reality Cinema, app coming soon, for more information visit This video shows a selection of films you could see in London, what films would you like to see in AR? What would be your ultimate ARCinema city? Leave a comment below.
- Augmented Reality Olympus PEN E-PL1 3D Demo /PEN3d The Olympus PEN E-PL1 portable camera featuring professional digital single lens reflex (DSLR) image quality, point-and-shoot simplicity and high-definition (HD) video is now available as an Augmented Reality virtual 3D product experience with the PEN. Visit /PEN3d to see how simple and innovative this new hybrid camera really is by virtually test-driving it. Your webcam acts as the cameras lens. As you hold the camera card in front of a webcam and visit the augmented reality site, a dynamic 3D online product experience is launched where you can see yourself, interact with the camera and simulate product features. You can take pictures, shoot video, try the flash, utilize Live Guide, remove the lens and even use a variety of in-camera Art Filters with the virtual PEN, all while manipulating the 3D camera marker in your hands. Print a PDF of the camera card or simply watch a simulation. You can experience all the functionality of the demo along with narration.
- The Augmented City metaio presents: "The Augmented City". Experience how the vision of AR turns into a roadmap. At insideAR 2011, Sept. 26th/27th, Munich, Germany. More information:
- : augmented reality demo This is a quick augmented reality demo showing live Pachube () data displayed in realtime 'on top' of Arduino sensor boxes. This could provide an easy way to inspect rooms (or streets) full of environment and sensor data via a camera (eg iPhone) or even AR goggles! Also features Pachube office carbon footprint wall with chalk-drawn augmented reality marker, for Dennou-coil-style space-hacking! Code written in c++ using openFrameworks, ArToolKit and the ofxPachube library.
- Layar - Impactful Augmented Reality in Your Everyday Life An introduction to the Layar Reality Browser, bringing impactful augmented reality experiences to people's everyday lives. ------------ A film by Campfire Creative - www.campfire-
- AKQA Augmented Reality for USPS Agency: AKQA
- Deep Green & Augmented Reality Pool The RCVLab at Queen's University demonstrates Deep Green, a pool playing robot, and ARPool, an augmented reality system for teaching the science of pool.
- The world's first mobile Augmented Reality Special Magazine Edition Please note: iOS 4.0 Update is mandatory for this experience! The entire issue No 33 of the Sueddeutsche Zeitung's supplement magazine (hitting the news stands on August 20th) is dedicated to present its readers with a print media experience never before seen anywhere in this form. In cooperation with Augmented Reality (AR) specialist metaio the entire magazine has been enriched with multimedia content which can be enjoyed by anyone using a smartphone. This makes the SZ magazine the first publication to enhance print media with the attractions and capabilities the digital world has to offer.
- The Augmented Sculpture Project About the project (written by the creator, Pablo Valbuena): "This project is focused on the temporary quality of space, investigating space-time not only as a three dimensional environment, but as space in transformation. For this purpose two layers are produced that explore different aspects of the space-time reality. On the one hand the physical layer, which controls the real space and shapes the volumetric base that serves as support for the next level. The second level is a virtual projected layer that allows controlling the transformation and sequentiality of space-time. The blending of both levels gives the impression of physical geometry suitable of being transformed. The orverlapping produces a three-dimensional space augmented by a transformable layer suitable to be controlled, resulting in the capacity through the installation of altering multiple dimensions of space-time." I did not create this video. If you are the owner and want it removed, please contact me and I will do so.
- James Cameron's Avatar Toys Augmented Reality Demo
- YDreams' Augmented Reality experience with depth-sensing camera YDreams augmented-reality platform supports depth-sensing cameras. These types of cameras make it possible to pinpoint the 3D position of the users (it supports multiple users) and objects in the environment, allowing for a true marker less augmented reality experience. The virtual objects added in the video stream react to the user as well as the real objects´ positions and movements. Unlike similar applications that use 2D cameras, this one is not sensitive to light changes, camera movements and noisy backgrounds. This is a simple demo to exemplify the user experience.
- How To Create Augmented Reality Apps ***THIS VIDEO IS NOT RECOMMENDED FOR BEGINNERS. FULLY COMMENTED SOURCE CODE AND SAMPLE APPLICATION ARE AVAILABLE AT THE LINK BELOW*** This video covers the very basics of creating an Augmented Reality (AR) application using FLARToolkit and Adobe Flex. Please visit the URL below for a sample and for all the resources used in this video:
- Augmented Reality Magic Mirror using Kinect More info at: The Kinect allows tracking of users without additional markers. We develop a magic mirror that generated an overlay of a video image with volume visualization from a CT volume. Such a system could be used for education of anatomy.
- 3DS augmented reality A quick look at one of the pre-installed augmented reality games coming out with the Nintendo 3DS. More to come on
- Augmented Reality T-shirt the world's first wearable t-shirt magazine presents their 51st t-shirt issue with Augmented Reality (AR). The t-shirt projects a 3-D interactive game of Rock, Paper, Scissors via your web camera using Augmented Reality. Every five weeks, subscribers of T-post receive a new t-shirt in the mail. News story on the inside. Artist interpretation on the front. All-around conversation piece.
- Kinect Augmented Reality hack with Doom 3 character "I decided to release my 3D reconstruction software, even though nobody will be able to compile it yet. The problem is that it's built on top of the Vrui VR toolkit, version 2.0, which is not released yet. But hopefully in a few days. At that point, it will definitely build on Linux, and probably on Mac OS X if you find a Mac version of the libusb-1.0 library (which I think exists). Until then, you can at least look at some of the algorithms -- which are not actually all that complicated. The software is licensed under the GNU General Public License version 2, and can be downloaded from my R&D page: idav.ucdavis.edu " Original video:
- Augmented Reality Magic 1.0 Here is the preview version of my augmented reality card trick. Have fun watching and let me know what you think. More information about my magic can be found at ALL THE GRAPHICS ON THIS VIDEO ARE GENERATED IN REAL TIME WHILE I AM PERFORMING THIS TRICK. NO POST-PRODUCTION, THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT YOU WOULD SEE ON THE COMPUTER SCREEN AS I AM PERFORMING. Special Thanks to Lieberman and Theo Watson for augmented card wizardry and creating OpenFrameworks, Animation Cell for bringing the Jokers to life, Jillene Luce and Dominic FBI for the soundtrack, Matthew Holtzclaw for adding the magic of words, Robert Eaton for the 3D models and to all people creating amazing free tools available to artists everywhere: OpenFrameworks, ARToolkit, OpenCV, MacCam
- Augmented Reality Zombies on the Tegra Here's a quick peek of a game under development at the GVU Center's Augmented Environments Lab at Georgia Tech, in collaboration with SCAD-Atlanta.
- Layar, worlds first mobile Augmented Reality browser Watch the new Layar 2011 video at -------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------- The first mobile Augmented Reality browser premiers in the Netherlands Five Dutch content providers to participate in the worlds first AR browser AMSTERDAM, Tuesday June 16th, 2009. Mobile innovation company SPRXmobile launches Layar, worlds first mobile Augmented Reality browser, which displays real time digital information on top of reality (of) in the camera screen of the mobile phone. While looking through the phones camera lens, a user can see houses for sale, popular bars and shops, jobs, healthcare providers and ATMs. The first country to launch Layar is The Netherlands. Launching partners are local market leaders ING (bank), funda (realty website), Hyves (social network), Tempo-team (temp agency) and (healthcare provider). How it works Layar is derived from location based services and works on mobile phones that include a camera, GPS and a compass. Layar is first avaliable for handsets with the Android operating system (the G1 and HTC Magic). It works as follows Starting up the Layar application automatically activates the camera. The embedded GPS automatically knows the location of the phone and the compass determines in which direction the phone is facing. Each partner provides a set of location coordinates with relevant information which forms a digital layer. By tapping the side of the screen the ...
- In-Place Augmented Reality 3D Sketching of Mechanical Systems Hand sketching is used here as a natural way for creating Augmented Reality mechanical experiments. The user can sketch experiments and watch them simulated in 3D. The user interacts with the system by creating, modifying, and presenting sketches to the camera. Check it out at My Twitter: @bergig
- Augmented Reality App for Shelf Reading Preview of the system I will be talking about at ACRL 2011.
- Lego Augmented Reality From cycloptop.us - Really interesting kiosk at the Lego Store in Woodfield Mall, Schaumberg, IL.
- Augmented Reality Game Example - Future of Augmented Reality Gaming This is one of the best examples and visualization of how augmented reality games will look like. the head mounted display will be replaced with augmented reality goggles or glasses and will overlay the added elements onto what you are seeing in real time and will allow you to interact with them.
- ZugSTAR - Streaming Augmented Reality Zugara's newest Augmented Reality (AR) based prototype: ZugSTAR (ZUGara STreaming AR), a technology that allows people in different locations to have shared AR experiences via a browser-based video conferencing system. The video illustrates how ZugSTAR can be utilized in several industries to facilitate real-time collaboration, while also working to negate physical distance as a roadblock to progress.
- iPad 2 Augmented Reality - Part 1 'Recognition' Business Opportunities Accompanying post Part One of my series of AR future videos 'AUGMENTED WORLDS' looking specifically at the Business Opportunities around type 3 of my AR types - Recognition (Outline) An 'iPad 2 or 3 or 4 - like prototype' stroll around an augmented Sydney. Video, music devised & created by GARY HAYES of 120MB MP4 Creative Commons download available here Music - If you like the music please subscribe via iTunes or other fav podcast tool and download over 250 cool uplifting trance, organic harp or cinematic soundtracks via or direct feed
- Star Wars Augmented Reality: TIE Fighters Attack NYC! Test footage from an early version of Star Wars Arcade: Falcon Gunner, the first augmented reality Star Wars game. On sale here ( for iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS and iPod Touch 4th Gen! Developed by Vertigore Games and published by THQ Wireless.
- Keiichi Matsuda - Augmented City [in 3D] Update: Yay! Keiichi Matsuda (the author) has been so kind as to upload the official video in high quality with sound and yt3D enabled. Check it out along with his other works, definitely an artist to keep your eye on! Augmented reality is taken to the next, all-immersive level in Keiichi Matsuda's film, recently presented at London's 3D Film Festival at the Barbican. The architecture graduate and filmmaker has imagined a future world overlaid with digital information, whose built environment can be transformed at the touch of a few buttons. 'The architecture of the contemporary city is no longer simply about the physical space of buildings and landscape,' says Matsuda. 'More and more it is about the synthetic spaces created by digital information that we collect, consume and organise; an immersive interface may become as much part of the world we inhabit as the buildings around us.' By popular request: If you're looking for a new repost with sound and YouTube 3D click here: Theworld's first ever Immersive Technology Summit will be held at the Los Angeles Center Studios (LACS) on October 21st, 2010. This video is copyrighted by Keiichi Matsuda: For more news and videos on immersive technologies visit : Follow us on Twitter: @immersivetechla
- General Motors Augmented Reality Windshield General Motors has developed a working next-generation heads-up display that turns an ordinary windshield into an augmented reality information dashboard. Such a system can improve safety and advance knowledge behind the wheel, visually identifying important objects in physical space like road signs, the edges of the road you're on in conditions of poor visibility like fog, and even bring GPS functions right into the dashboard by outlining the exact building you're going to.
- Augmented Reality by Hitlab Augmented reality (AR) is a field of computer research which deals with the combination of real world and computer generated data. Want to make your own Augmented reality projects? Check out ARToolKit www.hitl.washington.edu
- AWESOME Augmented reality Glasses "StarkHUD 2020" from FUJIKAWA STARK HUD 2020 FEATURES: * Matchmaker targeting, Augmented dating * Social networking tools and applications! * Geo-location services and tourist information! * Weather and traffic updates! * Mood-monitoring jukebox! PRESS: HUD (Heads Up Display) technology has long been the stuff of comic books and science fiction. Now it's a reality. Fujikawa, the Japanese electronics manufacturer released a first glimpse of their Stark HUD 2020 which will be on display at Stark Expo early next month. This is game changing technology which promises to take consumer optics and communication into another dimension. It enables the user to fully and effortlessly interact with their environment and social network: you can find out what's happening in downtown Shibuya, check the weather, catch up with friends, you can even find love. with its compatibility profiling More details such as price and launch date will be revealed at www.starkexpo2010.com. I'm loving this Iron Man 2 viral marketing stuff. Can hardly wait another week for the movie
- Augmented (hyper)Reality: Domestic Robocop The latter half of the 20th century saw the built environment merged with media space, and architecture taking on new roles related to branding, image and consumerism. Augmented reality may recontextualise the functions of consumerism and architecture, and change in the way in which we operate within it. A film produced for my final year Masters in Architecture, part of a larger project about the social and architectural consequences of new media and augmented reality.
- A Magic Augmented Reality Christmas Tale metaio's developers and the renowned German Magician, Simon Pierro, have teamed up to bring you an extraordinary mixture of classical magical skills and real-time visualization technology. This was captured in a single shot and contains no post production or editing except for audio and some on air design (credits). - What is real and what is an illusion? For more info go to: & Credits: Christian Schorm, Denis Behr, Petra Bohnenberger, Simon Pierro, Oliver Gerl, Andreas Gapel, Katharina Buckl, Pino Zampella, Christian Effert, Ben Blachnitzky, Jan Schlink.
- Augmented Reality - Explained by Common Craft (Free Version) An introduction to a new technology that adds a layer of useful information to the "reality" we see on screens of mobile phone and computers. This video can be licensed for professional use.
- Augmented Reality 3d Video on iPad with Kinect We recorded 3d data from the Kinect and played it back in augmented reality on the ipad using the String SDK. A just for fun experiment from the guys at Laan Labs. Follow us on twitter @laanlabs for updates about our projects.
- The 3DS' Wonderful Augmented Reality Games
- ARhrrrr - An augmented reality shooter ARhrrrr is an augmented reality shooter for mobile camera-phones, created at Georgia Tech Augmented Environments Lab and the Savannah College of Art and Design (SCAD-Atlanta). The phone provides a window into a 3d town overrun with zombies. Point the camera at our special game map to mix virtual and real world content. Civilians are trapped in the town, and must escape before the zombies eat them! From your vantage point in a helicopter overhead, you must shoot the zombies to clear the path for the civilians to get out. Watch out though as the zombies will fight back, throwing bloody organs to bring down your copter. Move the phone quickly to dodge them. You can also use Skittles as tangible inputs to the game, placing one on the board and shooting it to trigger an explosion. One of the inspirations for this game was the game Joe Warpin, from our Handheld Augmented Reality games class (see ). www.cc.gatech.edu www.scad.edu
- Augmented Reality for Maintenance and Repair As part of our exploration into the potential benefits of using AR for maintenance and repair, we designed, implemented, and user tested a prototype augmented reality application to support military mechanics conducting routine maintenance tasks inside an armored vehicle turret. Our prototype uses a tracked head-worn display to augment a mechanics natural view with text, labels, arrows, and animated sequences designed to facilitate task comprehension, location, and execution. A within-subject controlled user study examined professional military mechanics using our system to complete 18 common tasks under field conditions. These tasks included installing and removing fasteners and indicator lights, and connecting cables, all within the cramped interior of an armored personnel carrier turret. An augmented reality condition was tested against two baseline conditions: an untracked head-worn display with text and graphics and a fixed flat panel display representing an improved version of the laptop-based documentation currently employed in practice. The augmented reality condition allowed mechanics to locate tasks more quickly than when using either baseline, and in some instances, resulted in less overall head movement. A qualitative survey showed mechanics found the augmented reality condition intuitive and satisfying for the tested sequence of tasks.
- Augmented Driving on your iPhone 3GS - Features Get it now on App Store! Augmented Driving - Object detection on your iPhone - Features Fully exploit your iPhone 3GS hardware with this unique augmented reality app. Are you often driving on highways or country roads? Then you do not want to miss the impressive technology of Augmented Driving with real-time object detection with up to 10 fps for your iPhone 3GS including the following features: - Dynamic augmented reality overlays for lanes and vehicles - Head-up display (HUD) for system and status information - Lane detection and lane change warning - Vehicle detection and low distance information - System auto-calibration for easy setup - Many configuration options and quick manual The system is designed to work in good lighting conditions during daytime for visible lane markings on highways and country roads and for detection of regular cars. For operation, a fix mount is required. Please follow the safety notes and consider the setup instructions for optimum performance. Please visit our webpage at for more information and support.
- PING - augmented pixel PING is a low-tech augmented reality videogame that overlays a moving pixel to a videosignal. The pixel bounces off from objects that are darker than a specific threshold value. More about this projects at
- Augmented Reality - The Future of Education ( Ara Pacis ) - HD version www.soryn.it Graduate Thesis in "Computer Graphics and Multimedia Design" This is my thesis in "Computer Graphics and Multimedia Design" at the Faculty of Architecture "Valle Giulia". The main theme of the Treaty is "Augmented Reality", and how this technology might affect the way we learn. The thesis consists in making a short film that demonstrates the applicability of this technology and how it could change the way we learn and study. for more info go to: "www.soryn.it Tesi di Laurea in Grafica e Progettazione Multimediale "Realtà Aumentata - Il futuro dell'educazione" Facoltà di Architettura Valle Giulia
- Tissot Augmented Reality Tissot launches first Augmented Reality window at Selfridges, London. Check out www.tissot.ch/reality to download the application at home.
twitter about augmented
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about augmented
“PARC — the Palo Alto Research Center — is a premier source of innovation and scientific research for technology companies. Previously Xerox PARC”
— Defining ubiquitous computing vs. augmented reality - PARC blog,
“Latest discoveries and news on augmented reality developments collected and commented”
— augmented reality blog | ,
“Total Immersion is a software solutions provider. This technology called Augmented Reality integrates 3D objects into live video, the video is digitally processed and "augmented" with the 3D components and with D-Fusion software”
— Total Immersion - Blog, t-
“January, 22 took place the 10th Innovation Forum on the topic Augmented Reality (AR), where a team of experts presented the possibilities and advantages of this”
— Video – 10th Innovation Forum: Augmented Reality | Fòrum,
“We've talked about augmented reality in this blog before, but this is a promising example of how it could be put to use for more educational purposes. By Aaron Sumner | July 12th, 2010 | View Comments. View a recording of "Augmented Reality in One Hour"”
— Augmented Reality | Stratepedia Blog,
“The World Economic Forum has granted QPC (QderoPateo) the opportunity to host a ground breaking sub-forum dedicated to Articulated Naturality Web. The forum has been created to support The blog is now fully integrated and encompasses the Augmented Experience blog, which explores current trends”
— Augmented Experience Blog - Digital Marketing and Emerging,
“Welcome to the official Facebook Page of augmented reality blog. Get exclusive content and interact with augmented reality blog right from Facebook. Join Facebook to create your own Page or to start connecting with friends”
— augmented reality blog | Facebook,
“Dr. Ronald Azuma, Research Leader at Nokia Research Center and an accomplished scholar in the field of augmented reality, walked attendees at AR Immersion 2010 through a history of augmented reality and its motivations, starting with early military”
— Total Immersion's Augmented Reality Blog, blog.t-
“a business blog about emerging technologies and their impact”
— augmented " future facts blog,
related keywords for augmented
- augmented reality
- augmented reality apps
- augmented matrix
- augmented chord
- augmented reality android
- augmented reality glasses
- augmented arcane prison
- augmented reality games
- augmented matrix calculator
- augmented reality demo
- augmented reality ipad
- augmented reality business card
- augmented reality contacts
- augmented reality cinema
- augmented reality software
similar for augmented
- thesaurus browser
- online dictionary
- free online dictionary
- augmented fifth
- english dictionary
- perfect interval
- seventh chord
- free online english dictionary
- augmented reality
- the user
- international symposium
- ar systems
- head mounted displays
- real time
- mediated reality
- real world
- mixed reality
- augmented virtuality
- free encyclopedia
- music theory
- chromatic semitone
- augmented triad
- dominant seventh chord
- four crotchets
- contrapuntal music
- augmented interval
- word games
- webster online dictionary with audio pronunciations
- teachers of english
- medical dictionary
- musical interval
- one half
- half step
- free site
- ubiquitous computing
- the real world
- computer research
- special case
- information system
- world elements
- augmented chord
- major third
- classical work
- music glossary
- sixth chord
- unanswered questions
- augmented sixth
- the chords
- been suggested that this article
- reference library