- Your source for bestselling audiobooks. Discounted Prices. Amazing Selection. No Membership Fees. Click here to download PDF! Audiobook Accessories. CD Cases, Speakers and More! Not Just Audiobooks. We sell print books too!. — “AudiobookStand Audiobooks”,
- Download unabridged and abridged audio books online instantly to your iPod, iPhone or MP3 player from our downloadable audiobook collection at . — “Audio Books - Its All We Do | Just Audiobooks”,
- What Makes The Audio Book So Special? Taking the ability of recording sound a step further has certainly made it possible to create audio books that can be heard to instead of having to be read. — “Audio Book at Audio Books Now”,
- An audio book is a voice recording of a written book. Initially offered on cassette tapes, an audio book is still sometimes referred to as a "book on tape," even though they are now found most frequently on CD's or downloadable formats such as MP3's. — “Audio Book”,
- Browse audio books and download online to save money. Use audio books with your iPod or other portable audio device. Find best-selling audiobooks at low prices. — “Audio Book Offers”, audio-book-
- Free audiobooks online - Listen to free audio books, mp3 books, all iPod compatible. Links to other audiobook sites, and many free books. — “ | Free Audiobooks & Audio Books”,
- Audiobook Accessories Gift Certificates. About Playaway Newsworthy RePlay Rewards Retail Shop | How to play | Newsworthy | RePlayRewards | Retail Locations | Libraries | Custom. — “Digital Audiobook | Audio Books | digital books”,
- Why an audiobook? Because I've never read this classic, and neither have most people. Great poets should be more than just names In this audiobook I attempt Middle English pronunciation, albeit not with entire success. But at least it. — “Internet Archive Search: subject:"audiobook"”,
- Buy audiobook at BizRate, the best price comparison search engine on the web. Shop, compare and save when you buy online. — “audiobook - Online Shopping at BizRate. Black Friday Deals 2010”,
- Welcome to the Borders Digital Audiobooks site, browse over 15,000 digital audiobook titles that support iPod and other MP3 devices. NOTE: You will need to create a log-in for the Borders Digital Audiobooks site that is different from your log-in for . — “Books - Borders - Books, Music and Movies”,
- An audiobook is a recording that is primarily spoken word. This is especially significant in the case of publishers who have interests in both print and audiobook publishing. — “Audiobook - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- Audio Books in MP3 format. All audiobooks are FREE in 8 kb/s. No BANNERS, No POPUPS, NO SPYWARE, No VIRUSES, No EMAIL-HARVESTING Every audio book produced and recorded by professional actors/narrators and experienced directors. — “ entrypoint”,
- More than 15,000 titles on countless subjects and topics. Audiobook Downloads. eBook Downloads. Publishers. HELL'S CORNER. by David Baldacci. Compact Disc | Download. FULL DARK, NO STARS. by Stephen King. Compact Disc. THE CONFESSION. by John Grisham. — “”,
- Download Free Audio Books of great works by Twain, Tolstoy, Hemingway, Orwell, Vonnegut, Nietzsche, Austen, Shakespeare, Asimov, HG Wells & more Audio Book Podcast Sites. Librivox iTunes Feed Web Site. Librivox should be your first stop when looking for audio books. It's the biggest and best. — “Free Audio Books: Download Great Books for Free | Open Culture”,
- Features audio books on tape, and cd. Includes options for immediate download using free software. We also partner with and to bring you the best in audio book entertainment the internet has to offer. — “Audio Books | Buy, Rent or Download Audio Books - ”,
- Download audio books or listen to your favourite audio book online. Choose from thousands of downloadable audiobooks all available in MP3 format to listen to on your iPhone, iPod or MP3 player. Register today for a free audio book. — “Download Audio Books - Audio Book Download - MP3 Books - We”, weread4
- Directory of thousands of educational audio books, MP3 downloads, Podcasts, and DVD videos. Download our free audio book of the month for November: Iron Will. — “Learn Out Loud”,
- Free classic audiobook downloads in mp3 audio and ipod audio book format. The downloads are available in mp3 and in m4b audio book format for iTunes and the iPod. — “Free Classic AudioBooks. Digital narration for the 21st Century”,
- Benefit #1 - Thousands Of Great Audiobook Titles To Choose From Choose from over 6,000 high quality recordings and best-selling audiobook titles in a huge range of audiobook categories. — “ - The greatest selection of best-selling”,
- Download audio books for your ipod or MP3 player. Over 85,000 downloadable Audible audiobooks by best-selling authors of books online. Listen to the Audible Audio Edition of bestsellers on your iPhone, Droid or MP3 player!. — “Download Audio Books, iPod And Digital Audio Books”,
- Audiobook Immersion offers a wide selection of Downloadable Audio Books - Spoken Word Audio Books available in mp3 and WMA format. — “Downloadable Audio Books | Spoken Word Audiobooks”,
- Large, current, and comprehensive source of abridged and unabridged audio books. Our list of audiobook titles in a variety of genres has something for everyone. — “Audio Editions Books on Cassette & CD”,
- eMusic has an enormous selection of audiobooks. Choose from best sellers, non-fiction, fiction, music biographies, and self improvement audiobooks. eMusic's audiobook guides showcase up and coming authors as well as new audiobooks narrated by the. — “Audiobooks, top audiobooks, download free audiobooks from”,
- Download audiobooks online to your iPod, iPhone, iPad or MP3 player or rent CD audio books from our 95,000+ audio book collection at . The Audio Book Store is dedicated to providing one of the largest selections of audiobooks available in downloadable & CD format. — “Audio Books $7.49 | Download Audiobooks or Rent MP3 Books on CD”,
related images for audiobook
- artwork drag and drop these images directly to iTunes or to your desktop These 486 x 714 images look best when displayed at full size but here they are displayed as thumbnails You may use the above images or this 538 x 714 image to promote the MDOL Audiobook on your own website or in printed pieces but please link the image back to this page
- I welcome readers of my blog to download the transcript and would sincerely appreciate any feedback and suggestions on additional materials they would like to see added into the next edition The Story Behind My Book As an Adjunct Professor teaching patent law for the past nine years to graduating law students I often use real world illustrations in my lecture materials so that
- Get the AudioBook here email us
- Crossdomain audiobook jpg
- artwork drag and drop these images directly to iTunes or to your desktop These 486 x 714 images look best when displayed at full size but here they are displayed as thumbnails You may use the above images or this 538 x 714 image to promote the MDOL Audiobook on your own website or in printed pieces but please link the image back to this page
- Learn how step by step
- БЕСПЛАТНА Итак программа AUDIOBOOK может
- zune news | By Harvey Chute With release 3 0 Zune introduces support for audiobooks from market leader Audible com as well as Overdrive com Today we ll look at the Audible experience Audiobooks are not available
- 3 Then jump over to the Options tab and change file from Music to Audiobook I also changed to yes the following remember position skip when shuffling and gapless album 4 Once you click OK it takes a moment for iTunes to process your files Now they show up in Audiobooks instead of Music
- 13 05 2009 Впервые Сенсационное событие Подробнее в информационном письме
- your player Here s a shot of my downloaded audiobook the current bestseller 13 Things That Don t Make Sense You can also see the Your First Listen welcoming audiobook from Audible Clicking on the desired audiobook gives you the options of resuming from where you last left off or playing from the beginning Zune doesn t yet support round tripping i e
- Christmas stories exactly as originally presented on radio back in great grandpa s day These are all touching nostalgic joyous tales that will definitely put you in the holiday spirit plus Timmy Discovers Christmas great music fun story The Railroad Hour Christmas Program Lots of great holiday music
- Audiobook Cutter
- of resuming from where you last left off or playing from the beginning Zune doesn t yet support round tripping i e synchronizing your resume spot between your PC and your player Fast forward reverse play pause and volume controls are available while playing an audiobook from the device This audiobook support is a welcome advance in Zune capabilities We ll look
- audiobook500 jpg
- ozawadz8 jpg
- Audiobook Cutter
- sarah jungle evil audiobook jpg
- Audiobook CDs on your iPod
- Listen to a Podcast FREE
- next Audiobook Awards Season
- Per essere sempre aggiornato Iscriviti alla nostra Newsletter e ricevi subito il tuo Regalo Bastano il tuo Nome non serve il Cognome e la tua E mail quella che usi abitualmente
- Enhanced multi core processor support for the latest CPUs Better audio and music
- Audiobook Landed is now available as an audiobook Specifications
- teljesen evidens mechanizmusról van szó évek óta léteznek vakoknak optimalizált számítógépek aki pedig netezik azt előbb utóbb inkább előbb eléri az internetes ***ó Lud Romano internetes kommunikációban érdekelt üzletember egy dél afrikai nyaralás alatt találkozott először erotikus hanganyagokkal hol másutt mint az iTuneson Hozzáértőként
- 법정스님 오디오북 김세원 낭독 52분
- Tokyo and Armenia and that eminent artists such as Seiji Ozawa Carlo Maria
- คะแนน 5
- Audiobook Cutter
- Screenshot zu iPod AudioBook
- 해야 큰 성공을 어떻게 그리고 어떤 자산을 어떻게해야합니까 를 클릭하여 모든 정보 여기에있습니다 pemesanan antonhuang com 지금은 메시지를 박스 1 개의 CD 오디오 Hebat 평가 3 오디오 CD
- To contact us click here
- audiobook builder icon 512x512 png
- zoom image
- and offering a hint of what might happen when that occurs McSweeney s liner notes for Notes from the Field are available as a pdf here a hi res version of the cover is available here
- MADONNA NOW by Mark Bego audio book on cassette read by Mark Rolston From 1993 Factory sealed $5
- audiobook jpg
- 4 Once you click OK it takes a moment for iTunes to process your files Now they show up in Audiobooks instead of Music 5 In order to keep from syncing all audiobooks when I sync my iPhone I select view by list Highlight the books I don t want to sync right click control click for Mac and choose
- Reddit Sponsored Links
related videos for audiobook
- At First Sight (Audio book) by Nicholas Sparks [Part 1] Time Warner Audio Books presents: At First Sight Read by: David Aaron Baker -At First Sight Synopsis: "There are a few things Jeremy Marsh was sure he'd never do: He'd never leave New York City; never give his heart away again after barely surviving one failed marriage; and, most of all, never become a parent. Now, Jeremy is living in the tiny town of Boone Creek, North Carolina, engaged to Lexie Darnell, the love of his life, and anticipating to start their family. But just as his life seems to be settling into a blissful pattern, a mysterious e-mail sets off a chain of events that will test the strength of their commitment. Capturing all l the heartbreak, tension, and romance of the newly wed, AT FIRST SIGHT reveals an extraordinary truth: The emotion that can break your heart i sometimes the very one that heals is.."
- Pet Sematary - Part 1 (audio book) Feel free to comment as well as rate. Part 2 coming soon. A full cast presentation: Louis Creed - John Sharian Rachel Creed - Briony Classco Jud Crandall - Lee Montague Ellie Creed - Sarah Benichou Norma Crandall - Helen Horton Steve Masterton - Stuart Milligan Irwin Goldman - William Roberts Dary Goldman/Mrs Stratton - Liza Ross Holly - Alice Arnold Victor Pascow - Mark Bonnar Hannibal Benson - Alan Tilvern Timmy Baterman - Kerry Shale Bill Baterman/Caretaker - Gordon Sterne Gage Creed - Percy Helm Zelda - Erin Williams With Sean Baker, Hugh Dickinson, Shirley Dixon, Garrick Hagon, Joan Meredith, Colleen Prendergast
- Sherlock Holmes - A Study in Scarlet (Part 1 of 32) Audio Book: English MP3 - 32kbps - 22kHz - mono - very clear reading Canon of Sherlock Holmes (1887-1927) by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle Unabridged, read by John Telfer 2001 Alec Reid Recordings Traditionally, the canon of Sherlock Holmes consists of the 56 short stories and 4 novels written by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. Holmes fans appear to have been the first group to use the term "canon" in this way, distinguishing between Doyle's original works and subsequent works by other authors using the same characters. A Study in Scarlet One of the four novels within the sixty episodes of the Sherlock Holmes canon, A Study in Scarlet(1877) marked the debut of Holmes and his assistant, Dr. Watson.
- Audiobook: The Secret History by Donna Tartt Buy full audiobook: List of award-winning books/audiobooks: The snow in the mountains was melting and Bunny had been dead for several weeks before we came to understand the gravity of our situation. In this brilliant debut novel, Donna Tartt gives us a richly textured and hypnotic story of golden youth corrupted by its own moral arrogance. Richard Papen had never been to New England before his 19th year. Then he arrived at Hampeden College and quickly became seduced by the sweet, dark rhythms of campus life - in particular by an elite group of five students; Greek scholars, worldly, self-assured, and at first glance, highly unapproachable. Yet as Richard was accepted and drawn into their inner circle, he learned a terrifying secret that bound them to one another; a secret about an incident in the woods in the dead of night where an ancient rite was brought to brutal life...and led to a gruesome death. And that was just the beginning.
- DREAM PSYCHOLOGY by Sigmund Freud audio book MP3 CD 6 hrs of dream psychology Audio Book mp3 cd In this audio book 01 - Dreams Have a Meaning 02 - The Dream Mechanism 03 - Why the Dream Disguises the Desires 04 - Dream ***ysis 05 - *** in Dreams 06 - The Wish in Dreams 07 - The Function of the Dream 08 - The Primary and Secondary Process - Regression 09 - The Unconscious and Consiousness - Reality Translated by MD Eder. The book in which he originally offered to the world his interpretation of dreams was pondered over by scientists at their leisure, not to be read in a few hours by the average alert reader. Freud himself realized the magnitude of the task which the reading of his magnum opus imposed upon those who have not been prepared for it by long psychological and scientific training and he abstracted from that gigantic work the parts which constitute the essential of his discoveries. Dream psychology is the key to Freudâ€™s works and to all modern psychology. With a simple, compact manual such as Dream Psychology there shall be no longer any excuse for ignorance of the most revolutionary psychological system of modern times. Your hifi system needs to support mp3 if that is where you wish to listen to it. The cd is provided in MP3 format on CD-R for playing on PC Windows or Mac OS, MP3 compatible CD players and most DVD players. This can be played on almost any audio software such as iTunes, Windows Media, Real Player, Winamp . It can also be put on to your iPod or MP3 player. Our products come on new high quality ...
- "Kingdom Come" Audiobook Movie Part 1 Buy the Kingdom Come graphic novel here: buy the Kingdom Come Audiobook here: That's for legality, Thank you to mglittlerobin who posted this for a great creative project idea to someone with obsessive compulsive disorder! Disclaimer: The rights to the song and clips belong to their respective owners. This is for entertainment purposes only.
- The Book of Enoch Part 1/30 - Audiobook (Truth about Giant Nephilim and the Annunaki) This book is also availiable on CD or MP3 - just follow this link: Add me on & follow me on
- Howl's Moving Castle [Abridged] - Audio Book [1/14] Howl's Moving Castle is a young adult fantasy novel by British author Diana Wynne Jones, first published in 1986. It won a Boston Globe-Horn Book Award and was named an ALA Notable book for both children and young adults. ==== === Books Summary; In the land of Ingary, such things as spells, invisible cloaks, and seven-league boots were everyday things. The Witch Of The Waste was another matter. After fifty years of quiet, it was rumored that the Witch was about to terrorize the country again. So when a black castle, blowing dark smoke from it's four thin turrets, appeared on the horizon, everyone thought it was the Witch. The castle, however, belonged to Wizard Howl, who, it was said, liked to suck the souls of young girls. The Hatter sisters- Sophie, Lettie, and Martha- and all the other girls were warned not to venture into the streets alone. But that was only the beginning. In this giant jigsaw puzzle of a fantasy, people and things are never quite what they seem. Destinies are intertwined, identities exchanged, lovers confused. The Witch has place a spell on Howl. Does the clue to breaking it lie in a famous poem? And what will happen to Sophie Hatter when she enters Howl's castle? Diana Wynne Jones's entrancing fantasy is filled with surprises at every turn, but when the final stormy duel between the Witch and Wizard is finished, all the pieces fall magically into place.
- The Time Traveler's Wife Audiobook P1 The Time Traveler's Wife audiobook.
- Sonichu - Episode 1! The Audiobook! "Sonichu's Origin"
- Audio Book - The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo || The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo By Stieg Larsson
- Audio Book: Interview With The Vampire by Anne Rice [ 1/19 ] Interview With The Vampire by Anne Rice (Part 1)
- Lady Chatterley's Lover' read by Emilia Fox- audiobook Lady Chatterley's Lover' by DH Lawrence read by Emilia Fox 5 hours Audio - CSA Word Audio Books ( UK ) Lady Chatterley's Lover is a novel by DH Lawrence written in 1928. Printed privately in Florence in 1928, it was not printed in the United Kingdom until 1960 (other than in an underground edition issued by Inky Stephensen's Mandrake Press in 1929). Lawrence considered calling this book Tenderness at one time and made significant alterations to the original m***cript in order to make it palatable to readers. It has been published in three different versions. The publication of the book caused a scandal due to its explicit *** scenes, including previously banned four-letter words, and perhaps because the lovers were a working-class male and an aristocratic female. The story is said to have originated from events in Lawrence's own unhappy domestic life, and he took inspiration for the settings of the book from Ilkeston in Derbyshire where he lived for a while. According to some critics the fling of Lady Ottoline Morrell with "Tiger," a young stonemason who came to carve plinths for her garden statues also influenced the story For more information, please visit the CSA Word website - the link is on our Profile Page INFORMATION FROM CSAWORD WEBSITE: New in 2008 2008 is full of new and exciting releases from the specialist Spoken Word publisher, CSA WORD. Here, you can browse through CSA's 2008 upcoming releases, to see what might take ...
- American English - Improve Your Speech - audiobook The Lowdown: Improve Your Speech - American English download now at iTunes: and The Lowdown: Improve Your Speech - American English Product artwork for The Lowdown: Improve Your Speech - American English Improve Your Speech - US English by Mark Caven A guide giving useful tips to help achieve a more professional level of speech. Our speech and voice can say as much about us as the clothes we wear, the car we drive, or even the newspapers and magazines we read. Used properly, speech can help us to achieve a greater level of success. Improve Your Speech is not about individual accents - it is about clarity in our communication skills. It is aimed primarily at those who have American English as their first language, but it is also useful for those with English as their second language. Topics covered include: * Valley of the Lost Consonants * Incomprehensible Vowel syndrome * Reconnectin with your word endings * Learning, like, not to like, say "like" * Losing those upward inflections! ©2008 Creative Content; (P)2008 Creative Content Published: 05/12/2008, Creative Content webcast created by Robert Nichol rnaudioproductions for CREATIVE CONTENT LTD 2009 .
- Brave New World Audio Book Part 1-12 Aldous Huxley audio only
- The Body (AudioBook) Stephen King's Novella The Body read by Frank Muller unabridged.
- George Orwell - Animal Farm (Audio Book) 1 This is a story based on the Russian Revolution, the characters are different and it is written in another time, but there are many parallels between them.
- Audiobook: Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter (Unabridged) Download full audiobook: --- Indiana, 1818. Moonlight falls through the dense woods that surround a one-room cabin, where a nine-year-old Abraham Lincoln kneels at his suffering mother's bedside. She's been stricken with something the old-timers call "Milk Sickness.""My baby boy..." she whispers before dying.Only later will the grieving Abe learn that his mother's fatal affliction was actually the work of a vampire.When the truth becomes known to young Lincoln, he writes in his journal, "henceforth my life shall be one of rigorous study and devotion. I shall become a master of mind and body. And this mastery shall have but one purpose..." Gifted with his legendary height, strength, and skill with an ax, Abe sets out on a path of vengeance that will lead him all the way to the White House.While Abraham Lincoln is widely lauded for saving a Union and freeing millions of slaves, his valiant fight against the forces of the undead has remained in the shadows for hundreds of years. That is, until Seth Grahame-Smi
- The Little Prince - audiobook 1 My favorite story for adults, Theatrical reading! Enjoy! Antoine de Saint-Exupéry(29 June 1900 - 31 July 1944) was a French writer and aviator. He is most famous for his novella The Little Prince, and is also well known for his books about aviation adventures, including Night Flight and Wind, Sand and Stars. He was a successful commercial pilot pre-war, joining the Armée de l'Air (French Air Force) on the outbreak of war, flying reconnaissance missions until the armistice with Germany. Following a spell writing in the United States, he joined the Free French Forces. He went missing on a reconnaissance flight over the Mediterranean in July 1944.
- Lord of his Pack Audiobook - Part 1 The original version - MP3 download - This is an unofficial audiobook version of the Lord of his Pack shortstory published on the World of Warcraft website. I ran this by Blizzard and they said it was aye-ok, so here we go. There will be an audio version available shortly afterwards and due to it's length, this story will be split up into 3 seperate parts.
- Audiobook Classic 'OLIVER TWIST' -Charles Dickens -CSAword OLIVER TWIST by Charles Dickens read by MARTIN JARVIS - film tie-in version! The famous story of the hungry orphan that attracts film-makers such as David Lean and now Roman Polanski. Martin Jarvis reads with his usual brilliance bringing to life those classic characters, Fagin, Bill Sykes, the artful dodger, Nancy and Oliver! Abridged - 2 CDs - 2 hrs app. CSAWORD AUDIO BOOKS Charles John Huffam Dickens, FRSA 7 February 1812 -- 9 June 1870), pen-name "Boz", was an English novelist of the Victorian era as well as a vigorous social campaigner. Critics George Gissing and GK Chesterton championed Dickens's mastery of prose, his endless invention of unique, clever personalities, and his powerful social sensibilities, but fellow writers such as George Henry Lewes, Henry James, and Virginia Woolf faulted his work for sentimentality, implausible occurrences, and grotesque characterizations Please see our website for more Classic Audio Books INFORMATION FROM CSAWORD WEBSITE: New in 2008 2008 is full of new and exciting releases from the specialist Spoken Word publisher, CSA WORD. Here, you can browse through CSA's 2008 upcoming releases, to see what might take your fancy. If you are interested in purchasing titles that haven't yet been published, then please add them to your 'shopping list' ready for the release date, to be sure that you remember when you can buy the brand-new CSA WORD releases. Happy browsing... NOT BBC not naxos NOT pearson ...
- Call of Cthulhu Audio Book Part 1 of 12 This is HP Lovecrafts gratest book "Call of Cthulhu" read by Garrick Hagon i hope you enjoy this as much as i did when i heard about the Cthulhu mythos since i know that youth of the world is getting lazyer by the minute so this is an audio book and i would realy appriciate comments such as thx for uploading =) and umm... what ever you do dont read the tags and... ugh im getting baffled here =) AND i love my sweetheart Ira from estonia, tallinn, Koplandia, Tuulemaa Street.! soo... enjoy PS: Youtube please do not remove this becuse im sure there wont be a Copyright problem since the author of this book is dead (Howard Phillips Lovecraft August 20, 1890 March 15, 1937 RIP) and im sure that the publishers don't give a flying rats ass, PLEASE DONT REMOVE!
- Silence Of The Lambs Part - 1 audiobook. Written and read by Thomas Harris Part 1 of 19 of the audio book written and read by the author - Thomas Harris.. Hope you enjoy it. Please rate and comment.
- the giver audiobook 1 the giver chapter one
- George Orwell - 1984 (Audio Book) 1 This is a monumental story that is mostly present on the required reading list, thats why I believe this story should be free to enjoy. As it is a cultural monument. This way lazy students can still enjoy and learn from the message. ;)
- The Hunger Games audio book-Part 1 I own nothing. The Hunger Games is a product of Suzanne Collins and Scholastic books.
- 'The Hobbit', Audio Book- Part I of III This is JRR Tolkien's 'The Hobbit'. A classic on so many levels methinks^_^ This reading of the book by Nicol Williamson is an abridged version, meaning of course that it is not the entire book word for word. Anywho, I put some pictures in with the vid, though they're not in sync with the story. That's what your imagination is for.. O_o And if ye're anything like me, ye'll know that reading a book like The Hobbit, or LOTR & using your imagination to see the world, to create those memorable feelings, is immeasurably more satisfying than watching any movie. Not dissing the LOTR movies here peoples, I quite enjoy the.. first one, but they're just movies with no-where near the feeling of the books. That being said, I like perrty pictures too & so I put some in here just because. Suggestion: Forget the pictures, have a quiet room, close yours eyes, sit back & listen. With any luck it's a rainy day. I always seemed to love reading LOTR & The Hobbit on rainy days..
- FANTASY NOVEL Helena 5-3 [fantasy audio books] Fantasy Novel [fantasy audio books] This is thevery unique project of music composer Stephane Meer. It is a sort of free online manga with a strong music background and lots of pictures of dragons, wolves and fantasy characters. HELENA and the Orchestra of the World of Mist A few minutes later, two separate groups were forming. The first, coming from the underground, getting ready to go back to the cathedral, and the second, consisting of Sohane, Constantine, Helena and Florianne coming from the cavern leading to the stable. Outside, it was almost as if they were in the Bussy countryside, if it weren't for the violet colored sky and the varied shades of red and bluish gray. To the east, everything seemed darkened. The yellow color of autumn leaves gave way to dark shapes hidden by clouds of mist and fog. The trees and the ferns seemed to progressively disappear only to be replaced, in the distance, by a local species of dark bramble bushes, with long, sharp thorns that created a very hostile and natural form of barbed wire. The exit to the cavern was located to the southwest, in a wooded area that one had to cross to reach the main east-west area where the fighting took place. Constantine : "Am I dreaming or did I just come out with girls only?" (flirtingly, turning to Florianne) "Hello, I'm Constantine, but you can call me, Costia." Sohane: (upset) "Do I have to remind you that we're on patrol here, and that we're supposed to keep our eyes open ...
- Howard Stern - 2010-01-05 - Sarah Palin Audio Book The Howard Stern Show 2010-01-05 Sarah Palin Audio Book Sarah reveals all!
- Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde -Audiobook mp3 Strange Case of Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde by Robert Louis Stevenson read by David Shaw Parker produced by RNaudioproductions London Strange Case of Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde is a novella written by the Scottish author Robert Louis Stevenson and first published in 1886. It is about a London lawyer who investigates strange occurrences between his old friend, Dr. Henry Jekyll, and the misanthropic Mr. Edward Hyde. The work is known for its vivid portrayal of a split personality, split in the sense that within the same person there is both an apparently good and an evil personality each being quite distinct from the other. The novella's impact is such that it has become a part of the language, with the phrase "Jekyll and Hyde" coming to mean a person who is vastly different in moral character from one situation to the next. Strange Case of Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde was an immediate success and one of Stevenson's best-selling works. Stage adaptations began in Boston and London within a year of its publication and it has gone on to inspire scores of major film and stage performances. Unabridged full 3 hr version can be found at : Here you will find Audiobooks & Classic poetry to download . .
- The Lost Symbol by Dan Brown - Audiobook Part 1 Disclaimer: I do not own the following audio clips. No copyright infringement intended. Text Copyright Dan Brown 2009. Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.
- Dune - Creating The Audiobooks In this video the actors and post-production team explain what it was like to bring one of science fiction's greatest literary achievements to life as an audiobook.
- Audio Book The Vampire Armand (Part 1) Audio Book The Vampire Armand Abridged, Read by Alfred Molina. In this installment of The Vampire Chronicles, Anne Rice summons up dazzling worlds to bring us the story of Armand -- eternally young, with the face of a Botticelli angel. We travel with Armand across the centuries to the Kiev Rus of his boyhood -- a ruined city under Mongol dominion -- and to ancient Constantinople, where Tartar raiders sell him into slavery. And in a magnificent palazzo in the Venice of the Renaissance we see him emotionally and intellectually in thrall to the great vampire Marius, who masquerades among humankind as a mysterious, reclusive painter and who will bestow upon Armand the gift of vampiric blood. As the novel races to its climax, moving through scenes of luxury and elegance, of ambush, fire, and devil worship, to nine***th-century Paris and today's New Orleans, we see its eternally vulnerable and romantic hero forced to choose between his twilight immortality and the salvation of his immortal soul.
- Audiobook-PG Wodehouse Audiobook-PG Wodehouse Website: http Thank you to CSAWORDaudio for sharing this. More great audio books and books on tape at: Sir PG Wodehouse Wodehouse in 1904 (aged 23). Born October 15, 1881 Guildford, Surrey, UK Died February 14 1975 (aged 93) Southampton, NY, United States Pen name Henry William-Jones P Brooke-Haven Pelham Grenville Melrose Grainger J Walker Williams CP West Occupation novelist, playwright, lyricist Nationality British United States (1955, aged 74) Writing period 1902--1975 Genres comedy, romantic comedy Sir Pelham Grenville Wodehouse, KBE (15 October 1881 -- 14 February 1975) (IPA: /ˈwʊdhaʊs/) was an English comic novelist, who enjoyed enormous popular success during a career of more than seventy years and continues to be widely read. Despite the political and social upheavals that occurred during his life, much of which was spent in France and the United States, Wodehouse's main canvas remained that of prewar English upper-class society, reflecting his birth, education, and youthful writing career. An acknowledged master of English prose, Wodehouse has been admired both by contemporaries such as Hilaire Belloc, Evelyn Waugh and Rudyard Kipling and by modern writers such as Douglas Adams, Salman Rushdie and Terry Pratchett. Sean O'Casey famously called him "English literature's performing flea", a description that Wodehouse used as the title of a collection of his letters to a friend, Bill Townend. Best known today ...
- Stephen Kings IT - Audio Book - The Death of George Denbrough - Part 1 Part 1:The Shadow Before. Chapter 1 of the book - Stephen Kings IT - Audio Book - After The Flood(1957)/The Death of George Denbrough Part 1 Strange things happen in Derry, violent things, in cycles that seem to span twenty-five to twenty-seven years.. There seems to be a code of silence in Derry keeping people from talking about the darkest, strangest moments in Derry history. voices coming from drains, murders that were allowed to take place in town, and hate crimes that seemed to come out of the blue. All of these things happen in regular intervals, as though there is some force at work, some force that feeds off of violence..... and off of Derry. Full description of all chapters here.
- World War Z Audio Book Part 1 Part One of the audio book World War Z Written by Max brooks
- Audiobook iPhone apps! Here's what the app is about: Audiobooks are usually very long and difficult (since they are not exactly made for foreigners learning the language the book is in), so we make audiobooks that are at a moderate level and in moderate length. This app is like a DJ turntable for audiobooks. You can see the text going up in sync as you listen to the audiobook, and you can tap on any line or part of the video to go back and play that part again. A free version of the app will be available soon if you want to try it out. But if you want to go ahead and see it on iTunes or buy it, click the link below: Thank you! Let me know what you think of the concept! This audiobook is a patent-pending technology :)
- Derek Jacobi - I, CLAUDIUS audio book I, CLAUDIUS' by ROBERT GRAVES read by Derek Jacobi "Makes a ripping yarn" The Guardian Historical novel with a human focus. Written in the style of a secret autobiography, it concerns the thoughts and feelings of a Historical figure who was largely isolated for much of his life until middle age. Fusing Historical fact with speculative fiction, Robert Graves uses a tried and tested formula to create an original and moving work, which brings the human aspect to a listener's understanding of the life of The Roman Emperor Claudius. A political as well as historical work, the story mainly discusses the relationships between the ideas of liberty and stability within society, and which of them is best. Claudius is the perfect vehicle to use for examining such an argument, as in his younger life he was committed to all the ideals of liberty, whereas in later life he came to see the advantages, societal and personal, of stability. Like Grave's other works, such as Goodbye to all that (also published by CSA Word), I, Claudius is a success because it is intelligent, historical and insightful, whilst retaining the charm of a great plot and a narrative style that are joys to get involved in. I, CLAUDIUSby ROBERT GRAVES read by Derek Jacobi CSAword AudioBooks - about 5 hours long - more info at CSAWORD This is CSAWORD Audio from CSAWORD audio book Classic range see website for over350 audio books.Video created forCSAWORD by Robert Nichol AudioProductions RNaudioproductions Tring/London UK
- Speak ENGLISH better -audio book mp3 The Lowdown: Improve Your Speech - British English video created by Robert Nichol for Alison Muirden of Creative Content Ltd. see Creative Contents Youtube site for more information http rnaudioproductions for Creative Content Ltd. 2009. .
- Marked house of night audio book 1 part 1 hey guys again i just wanted to upload this it is a really good book and nearly every one has uploaded twilight, but im the only one who has uploaded skulduggery pleasant and this book, rate comment tell friends, if this does not get hits in the next week im really not going to worry about it.. SUB plzzz
twitter about audiobook
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about audiobook
“Audiobook Blog Is Live. Posted on December 21, 2008 by audiobooks21 Hello and welcome to our new blog, finally after many years as a committed bibliophile I”
— Audiobook Blog Is Live | Hear Now Audiobooks Blog, audiobooks21
“Audio Book Blog. A Blog About Digital-Audio Books. Jun 03 2010. Audio Welcome to my Audio Book Blog. I am here to help you move through the world of digital”
— Audio Book Blog, audio-book-
“AudioGO - Trade But here are all the rules to enter: Submit your original artwork and design for a forthcoming audiobook, launched by Neil Gaiman and written by more than 120 fans on Twitter. Visit our blog at and read the story”
“Talking about Audiobooks Castlibrary Audiobook Blog. Talking about Audiobooks. Pride and Prejudice – Free Audio Book. by admin on September 7, 2010. This is a free audiobook download of Jane Austen's classic "Pride and Prejudice" read by Karen Savage, published by Librivox”
— Castlibrary Audiobook Blog — Talking about Audiobooks,
“Audio Book Blog; Audiobooks, Spoken word, Talking books, MP3, iPod, download”
— Audio Book Blog - Audio Book Blog,
“I spotted this story today and, since a version of this famous scientist appears in Rockford's Rock Opera, ecological musical audio book I felt I should share it. February and this is my first Rockford's Rock Opera Children's Audio Book Blog of the year! Still, we've been busy and I hope”
— An Adventure in Sound - AudioBooks, ReadAlongs and Online Stories,
“Hello Visitors, You are in for a treat - this blog contains 18 audio stories, written and read by 1st graders in the Huckleberry Room. The stories are an”
— Welcome to Our Audiobook Blog! | 1-Huckleberry,
“Thoughts and ideas about words, written and spoken, by director, voice actor, and audiobook reader Stephen Bowlby”
— Stephen Bowlby's Audiobook Blog,
“Audiobook Sample: The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde by Robert Louis Stevenson with "chilling choices" for your summertime audiobook listening!”
— AudioBookCase Publisher's Blog,
“Browse hundreds of best-selling audio book titles from leading audio book publishers on Blog Update: The Complete Western Stories Of Elmore Leonard Audio Book http:///22lcqpe 2010-08-23”
— - Best Selling Audio Books, New Audio Book,