- An illustration of the helium atom, depicting the nucleus (pink) and the electron cloud distribution (black). The nucleus (upper right) in helium-4 is in reality spherically symmetric and closely resembles the electron cloud, although for more complicated nuclei this is not always the case. — “Atom - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- Scientists capture antimatter atoms in particle breakthrough By Thair Shaikh, CNN November 18, 2010 12:21 p.m. EST STORY HIGHLIGHTS * Antihydrogen. — “Scientists Capture Antimatter Atoms in Particle Breakthrough”,
- Geneva — Scientists may have been able to capture elusive atoms of antimatter, but don't expect that to lead to interstellar rocket engines or powerful bombs anytime soon — if ever. — “Scientists capture elusive antimatter | | The”,
- An atom is the smallest particle differentiable as a certain chemical element; when an atom of an element is divided, it ceases to be that element. Atoms with different numbers of neutrons are called isotopes of a chemical element. — “Atom - Definition”,
- Atoms combine to make molecules or particles, for example two hydrogen atoms and one oxygen atom combine to make a water molecule, a form of a chemical reaction. Atoms themselves are made up of three kinds of smaller particles, called protons, neutrons and electrons, respectively. — “Atom - Simple English Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- Atoms and Atomic Structure Questions including "What particles of atoms considered truly elementally" and "What is the name of a chemical bond when two atoms share electrons". — “ - Atoms and Atomic Structure Questions including”,
- A short history of the discoveries of the atom. atom n. A unit of matter, the smallest unit of an element, consisting of a dense, central, positively charged. — “History of atoms”,
- Berkeley physicists seeking to pierce a mystery as old as the universe joined an international team of scientists Wednesday to report they have trapped and stored a few dozen atoms of antimatter - the stuff that. — “UC Berkeley physicists trap antimatter atoms”,
- Get information, facts, and pictures about atom at . Make research projects and school reports about atom easy with credible articles from our FREE, online encyclopedia and dictionary. — “atom Facts, information, pictures | articles”,
- Brookhavens Superconducting Magnet Division built the main component of the ALPHA collaborations magnetic field trap, which is the first to store antimatter atoms. — “Antimatter Atoms Successfully Stored for the First Time | R&D Mag”,
- What are atoms? A very basic overview of atomic structure. — “All About Atoms”,
- In breakthrough, scientists trap antimatter atoms taken by the ALPHA annihilation detector showing untrapped antihydrogen atoms annihilating on the inner surface of the ALPHA trap. — “In breakthrough, scientists trap antimatter atoms - ”,
- Photo released by CERN on Thursday, Nov 18, 2010 shows an image taken by the ALPHA annihilation detector showing untrapped antihydrogen atoms annihilating on the inner surface of the ALPHA trap. The events are concentrated at the electrode radius of about 22.3 mm. — “: In breakthrough, scientists trap antimatter”,
- Takes a look at their structure, ions, bonding, compounds, naming, and isotopes. While the atoms may have different weights and organization, they are all built in the same way. — “Chem4: Atoms”, chem4
- These structural changes are called dislocations and include very small rearrangements of some of the aluminum atoms from their normal surroundings of six oxygen atoms to a layout of four surrounding oxygen atoms. While the changes in structure are minute, they deliver a punch. — “Researchers Image Atomic Structural Changes That Control”,
- (Click to enlarge) atom carbon atom (Academy Artworks) atom n. A part or particle considered to be an irreducible constituent of a specified system. — “atom: Definition from ”,
- Air, water, people, robots — everything is made of atoms! In this BrainPOP movie, Tim and Moby introduce you to atoms in the periodic table of the elements, which groups all the elements in the universe, as well as the concepts of atomic number and atomic mass. — “BrainPOP | Science | Learn about Atoms”,
- Find articles and multimedia about Atoms from the New York Times. — “Atoms - Science - The New York Times”,
- A perfect sapphire crystal is made up of regular columns of aluminum and oxygen atoms, which are bound together in a very specific configuration – each aluminum atom is surrounded by six oxygen atoms. As such, some aluminum atoms are now surrounded by only four oxygen atoms. — “Atomic Dislocation Controls Sapphire Properties - Softpedia”,
- Atom. The atom is a basic unit of matter that consists of a dense, central nucleus Likewise, a group of atoms can remain bound to each other, forming a. — “Atoms”,
- ATOMS for atomic-structure display Add ATOMS to your Shopping Cart ATOMS will use lattice translations and space-group symmetry to produce as many generated atoms as desired for a crystal or polymer, using any of several boundary. — “Shape Software”,
- Atoms. The right is restricted for use only with this video program. Any. reproduction or Describe the fact that atoms are the building blocks of matter. — “Atoms”,
- Atoms are basic building blocks of matter, and cannot be chemically subdivided by The word atom is derived from the Greek word atom which means indivisible. — “Structure of the Atom (grades 6-8)”, nyu.edu
- world news - One of the world's leading laboratories for particle physics has produced another remarkable discovery. The ATLAS project superheated the smallest atoms to temperatures at. — “Major new breakthrough for CERN scientists | euronews, world news”,
related images for atoms
- atoms jpg
- 20000 Hz līdz tā nonāk saskarē ar kādu atomu Kad notiek adatas kontakts ar atomu tad toņdakša ieliecas līdzīgi kā tramplīna dēlis un līdz ar to svārstību frekvence mainās Atsevišķi atomi neripo un pat perfekti gluda virsma nav perfekti gluda Tādēļ atomi paliek mazajās spraugās kas ir starp atomu režģī esošajiem atomiem līdzīgi kā ola ielikta
- ANLTHOUS GIF 23 Aug 1997 16 40 11K ARTERY~1 GIF 15 Sep 1999 17 22 11K ATOMS JPG 19 Aug 1997 12 13 45K BIL265 HTM 15 Sep 1999 17 22 7 3K
- atoms prev jpg
- Lower Quality Crossword Answer Key
- 0 ato 7 bon 0 Atom style spa load trp pdb pos 30 20 0 ato spa bon 0 Atom style bal load trp pdb pos 10 20 0 ato bal bon 0 Atom style big load trp pdb pos 10 20 0 ato big bon 0
- AFM First experimental image showing internal atomic structures
- atoms jpg
- atoms JPG
- kd atoms jpg
- Atoms cov 3 610 JPG
- atoms fullsize jpg
- Concept map
- Aquest és part d un treball de creativitat sobre conceptualitzacions maneres de plasmar una idea Tot i que el Polo sigui petitonet si clickes a la imatge s obre el pdf El cartell
- Added October 30 2008 | Visits 484
- 1 choose the atom list number from the tool bar see step 2 assign related elements from the periodic table to this substitute atom A0 A1 A2 A n see step 3 ^ back to top
- atoms products jpg
- atoms jpg
- Thursday December 10 2009 1 00 pm in SPL 52 Quantum Gas Microscope A Next Generation Quantum Simulator Abstract Ultracold atoms give the unique opportunity to experimentally realize and study complex many body quantum systems One approach is to employ large samples of ultracold atoms and
- This picture is a model of a H2O molekule
- Inside the Atom Let s look at Hydrogen and Helium 98 of the Sun At the center of the Sun the temperature is high enough that Hydrogen and Helium and just about everything else is ionized the electrons are no longer bound attached to
- atoms1 jpg
- Atoms Var07 t jpg
- A rendering of the same atoms dataset but looking at charge and not temperature
- normal atoms jpg
- Zoom In
- shapes of the molecules that make up our bodies By mapping out the three dimensional structures of important biological molecules we can better comprehend how these molecules work Wayne State University s Advanced Laboratory of Macromolecular Crystallography is one of only a few laboratories in the world to run a high powered X ray generator capable of producing an
- 3 August 2008 Smarter air traffic control could save 500 kg of fuel and reduce airport noise by 35 for a typical Boeing 747 flight between Sydney and Melbourne according to a team of Canberra based
- atoms jpg
- http www iteachbio com skills Graphing Graphing ppt http www iteachbio com skills Mass Massvs Weight doc http www iteachbio com Chemistry Chemistry Atoms jpg http www iteachbio com skills Graphing linegraph gif
- Here are a few http www wellesley edu Chemistry Chem1 http crnano typepad com photos uncateg
- arranged in the way atoms are actually arranged This diagram shows the arrangement of gold atoms and carbon atoms in diamonds This allows the studying of atoms easier to understand
- の為 そんな気持ちがアトムズを支えています この気持ちが続くかぎり 我が高浜アトムズは強くなり続けていくでしょう 寺本主将 キャプテンの割には気の利かない漢 おとこ 寺本幸司です
- The TkATOMS window as it appears when first launched
- Atoms JV07 JPG
- Added October 30 2008 | Visits 192
- gärna en fem *** smörgåsar och en halv ost efter middag Livet är för kort för att inte äta mycket Eventuella extrakilon från en hamnvistelse seglar man sedan ganska fort av Äntligen kan vi kvitta oss med vårt gamla Viking vindroder Vi har hittat en annan typ av vindroder som förhoppningsvis kommer att fungera och göra seglingen riktigt behaglig Jag glädjer
- with this the iron and substitutional solutes such as Mn Si Ni Mo and Cr have been demonstrated using high resolution techniques to be frozen into position during transformation Figure The change in crystal structure is therefore achieved by a deformation of the austenite crystal If the strain is elastically accommodated then the strain energy of
- Atoms Fr07 t jpg
related videos for atoms
- Physics 10 - Lecture 02: Atoms and Heat II Physics 10: Physics for Future Presidents. Spring 2006. Professor Richard A. Muller. The most interesting and important topics in physics, stressing conceptual understanding rather than math, with applications to current events. Topics covered may vary and may include energy and conservation, radioactivity, nuclear physics, the Theory of Relativity, lasers, explosions, earthquakes, superconductors, and quantum physics. [courses] [physics10] [spring2006] Credits: lecturer:Professor Richard A. Muller, producers:Educational Technology Services
- Atoms for Peace (FIRST SHOW EVER) play "Harrowdown Hill" at the Echoplex 10/2 "Harrowdown Hill" Atoms for Peace (FIRST SHOW EVER) (Thom Yorke, Flea, Nigel Godrich, Joey Waronker, and Mauro Refosco) October 2, 2009 The Echoplex, Los Angeles, CA HIGH DEF - GOOD AUDIO Video by Eric Horn of West Egg Productions /westeggproductions
- Thom Yorke - Atoms For Peace This is the album version of "Atoms For Peace", from the album "The Eraser", which is Thom Yorke's first solo album. No more going to the dark side with your flying saucer eyes No more falling down a wormhole that I have to pull you out The wriggling, squiggling worm inside Devours from the inside out No more talk about the old days It's time for something great I want you to get out And make it work So many lies So many lies So many lies So feel the love come off of them And take me in your arms Peel all of your layers off I want to eat your artichoke heart No more leaky holes in your brain And no false starts I wanna get out And make it work So many lies So many lies So many lies So feel the love come off of them And take me in your arms I wanna get out And make it work I want you to get out And make it work I'll be ok So many lies So many lies So many lies So feel the love come off of them And take me in your arms
- Making Molecules with Atoms How do atoms bond to make molecules? How do molecules become the things and substances all around us? Watch and learn.
- ATOMS FOR PEACE FOUR TET REMIX
- Atom BBC - Illusion of Reality 1/6 Playlist: In this three-part documentary series, Professor Jim Al-Khalili tells the story of one of the greatest scientific discoveries ever: that the material world is made up of atoms. 3. THE ILLUSION OF REALITY Al-Khalili discovers that there might be parallel universes in which different versions of us exist, and finds out that empty space isnt empty at all, but seething with activity.
- Quarks: Inside the Atom Matter is all the stuff that we see, feel, and smell around us. By definition, matter has mass and takes up space. Matter includes substances such as water, wood, rock, metal, plastic, and air, as well as countless other materials. All types of matter are made up of tiny particles called atoms. Atoms and the sub-atomic particles they're made of are far too small to be seen, even with the most powerful microscope. Despite this, physicists have developed an understanding of the structure of these particles through experimentation and indirect observation.
- Scientists: Atom-smasher Won't Bring Armageddon TechnologyScientists: Atom-smasher Won't Bring ArmageddonScientists: Atom-smasher Won't Bring ArmageddonThe Associated PressThe most powerful atom-smasher ever built could make some bizarre discoveries after it is switched on in August. But some critics fear the Large Hadron Collider could exceed physicists' wildest conjectures. (June 28)[Notes:Dateline: MEYRIN, Switzerland] It's being called the largest scientific experiment in history ...And some say one that **could** cause Armageddon.This five-point-eight billion-dollar machine is designed to break up atoms ...It's called the Large Hadron Collider or LHC ... An underground tunnel 17 miles wide ... Attached to several particle detectors the size of office buildings. Those detectors will look for signs of invisible dark matter ... a so-far undiscovered particle smaller than the atom....one scientists believe gives matter mass.But critics say this mammoth machine **could** destroy the world.That's because ... By the end of the summer ... the Collider is scheduled to generate energies seven times higher than any other machine in history. [Notes:SOUNDBITE Lyn Evans, LHC project leader, CERN: "I think, obviously, we have no concerns at all, there is a huge community of scientists who know what they are talking about and are sleeping quite soundly concerning the LHC. But nevertheless, this creates problems in the general public who are seriously concerned, and we have to answer to that."]Concerns that these scientists don't ...
- Pets Teach Science: 16 golden retrievers explain atoms A crack team of PhD-trained golden retrievers illustrate the structure of atoms - the particles that make up everything around you. They also show how atoms are weirder than you might think.
- Atoms and the Periodic Table (1 of 15) Episode 1 of In Search of Giants: Dr Brian Cox takes us on a journey through the history of particle physics. In this episode we learn that the Greeks knew about atoms and how Mendeleyev's periodic table was among the first clues that the atom had a deeper structure. This film is part of a series originally broadcast on Teachers' TV (www.teachers.tv The series was made with the support of The Science and Technology Facilities Council (). - Official UK LHC website for public and schools. - School resources on the LHC, how science works and particle physics. Films produced and directed by Alom Shaha ().
- Introduction to the atom The atom, proton, neutron and electron
- Show Me Science - Atoms and Elements All ordinary matter in the universe is made up of protons, neutrons and electrons combined in different kinds of atoms to form elements, and as such, they cannot be simplified or chemically broken into smaller pieces. This episode of the Show Me Science series, Atoms and Elements takes a look at these building blocks and how they can be combined, through various chemical processes to create compounds. Viewers will also learn how we produce elements out of natural occurring materials, and see a reality based experiment showing how forensic scientists identify basic materials to prove or disprove evidence against possible criminals. To order this and hundreds of other terrific educational titles, go to
- Sugar Mouse by Oh, Atoms Oh, Atoms single Sugar Mouse was featured at the end of the film Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging. In their first music video, a homage to the children's TV show Fingerbobs, we see the mouse escape from the show and run rampant around the streets of London searching for sugar, whilst back in the studio the presenter deals with the loss of his hand.
- "The Ring of Truth: Atoms" featuring chef Kin Jing Mark A clip from Philip Morrison's 1987 PBS program "The Ring of Truth: Atoms" featuring chef Kin Jing Mark making noodles to demonstrate the principle of halving.
- A is for Atom - Part 2 Animated classic presenting what an atom is, how energy is released from certain kinds of atoms, the peacetime uses of atomic energy and the byproducts of nuclear fission. Source: www.open- Creative Commons license: Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5
- A Is For Atom (1952) Although the "Atoms for Peace" campaign was formally launched in 1957, corporate America began to promote peaceful uses of atomic energy as early as the first few months after Hiroshima. A Is For Atom, an artifact of this effort, takes this highly loaded and threatening issue straight to the public in an attempt to "humanize" the figure of the atom. A Is For Atom speaks of five atomic "giants" which "man has released from within the atom's heart": the warrior and destroyer, the farmer, the healer, the engineer and the research worker. Each is pictured as a majestic, shimmering outline figure towering over the earth. "But all are within man's power Ñ subject to his command," says the narrator reassuringly, and our future depends "on man's wisdom, on his firmness in the use of that power." General Electric, a long-time manufacturer of electric appliances, power generation plants, and nuclear weapon components, is staking a claim here, asserting their interest in managing and exploiting this new and bewildering technology. Its pitch: this is powerful, frightening, near-apocalyptic technology, but managed with firmness, it can be profitable and promising. This "Trust us with the control of technology, and we'll give you progress without end" pitch resembles what we've seen in films like General Motors' To New Horizons (on the Ephemeral Films disc). But the automobile, of course, wasn't a weapon of mass destruction. In its first two years of release, A Is For Atom was seen by ...
- Atoms About atoms.
- Atoms vs. Ions The following episode looks at comparing the neutral form of an atom and the charged form of the atom. In other words what is the difference between and atom and an ion. We look at the positively charged metal Cations and the negatively charged non-metal Anions. Download this episode for free from iTunes by typing in the search window "PapaPodcasts". Mr. P
- Top Gear - Ariel Atom - BBC Jeremy Clarkson challenges the Ariel Atom to prove more fun than a motorbike - with astounding results. The speed is unlike any car or motorcycle on the road today, Top Gear investigates! Watch more Top Gear from BBC Worldwide here:
- IBM NANOTECHNOLOGY VERY COOL! Moving Individual Atoms with Tuning Forks for Memory Storage
- Physics 10 - Lecture 01: Atoms and Heat Physics 10: Physics for Future Presidents. Spring 2006. Professor Richard A. Muller. The most interesting and important topics in physics, stressing conceptual understanding rather than math, with applications to current events. Topics covered may vary and may include energy and conservation, radioactivity, nuclear physics, the Theory of Relativity, lasers, explosions, earthquakes, superconductors, and quantum physics. [courses] [physics10] [spring2006] Credits: lecturer:Professor Richard A. Muller, producers:Educational Technology Services
- Thom Yorke - Latitude Festival 2009 - Atoms For Peace Here is a video I taped at the Latitude Festival in England on the 19th of July 2009, it's Thom Yorke singing Atoms For Peace, a track from his solo album The Eraser. I was at the very first row of the crowd with a Panasonic Lumix TZ7 (720p with stabilized 12x zoom). As you can notice I had some difficulties to be stable at the beginning of the song because of all the photographers, and besides I also had my cellphone in my other hand with a friend on the line (same friend who told me about the festival but couldn't come).
- Structure of the Atom 6: The Wave Mechanical Model better sound quality- Another dated yet informative video describing the wave mechanical model. More vids- More info-
- Physics of Superheroes 4 - The Atom's Blooper Still more super-science! Dr. Jim Kakalios reveals the TRUE super-power of physicists!
- Structure of the Atom 5: Spectra Another video from the Structure of the Atom series regarding Spectra (video quality reduced due to resolution of source video being 160x120). Source- More info-
- Noah and The Whale - 2 Atoms In A Molecule From there debut album 'Peaceful, The World Lays Me Down'
- Carl Sagan on atoms, the googol, and the googolplex Atoms, the googol, and the googolplex. Carl Sagan explains how numbers such as one-thousand, one-million, one-billion, and so are expressed in scientific notation. The googol is a 1 followed by 100 zeroes. This clip comes from Carl Sagan's Cosmos episode 9, "The Lives of the Stars."
- Thom Yorke and Atoms For Peace - Cymbal Rush - Citi Wang Theatre Boston 2010-04-08 HD plz watch in HD; if you like to compare this one from the one I taped in New York :-) very different - and a different angle too. Enjoy!
- Thom Yorke. Atoms for Peace Music Video
- "The Ring of Truth: Atoms" featuring Julia Child One of two clips from Philip Morrison's 1987 PBS program "The Ring of Truth: Atoms" featuring Julia Child as an "applied biochemist" who uses her "artistry" to isolate pure carbon in a rather amusing way.
- The Atom Song A Song about Atomic Structure Written by Mike Offutt
- Quantum Mechanics: The Structure Of Atoms Science & Reason on Facebook: Quantum Mechanics (Chapter 2): The Structure Of Atoms. --- Subscribe to Science & Reason: • • • • --- 1. A Brief History Of Quantum Mechanics 2. The Structure Of Atoms 3. Wave Function And Wave-Particle Duality 4. The Uncertainty Principle 5. The Spin Of Fundamental Particles 6. Quantum Entanglement --- Atomic Structure It was during the early decades of the 19th century that the structure of atoms was coming into focus. It was known for example that a hydrogen atom contained one proton and one electron. But the scientists of the time could think of no stable arrangement of the two particles. It was known that protons in any atom were grouped in a small central region called the nucleus and that the electrons were somehow arranged at comparatively large distances outside the nucleus. But, in hydrogen, if the electron were stationary, it would fall into the nucleus since the charges on the particles would cause them to attract one another. Yet the electron couldnt be in an orbit circling the nucleus either. Circular motion requires constant acceleration of the circling body to keep it from flying away. But the electron has charge and charged particles radiate light when they are accelerating. So an electron in a circular orbit would radiate light and would spiral into the nucleus. Bohr Atom Niels Bohr ...
- Massive Attack - Splitting the Atom (Official Video) Directed by Edouard Salier; produced by Scream Park; post-production by Digital District
- Eureka! Episode 22 - Atoms This program explains that molecules are made up of atoms. In pure metals, all the atoms are arranged separately in a lattice-work pattern, but in most non-metals, liquids, and gases, the atoms are bunched together intomolecules.
- Feynman 'Fun to Imagine' 1: Jiggling Atoms Physicist Richard Feynman thinks aloud about atoms and how they jiggle, and how we perceive that jiggling as 'hot' and 'cold'. From the BBC TV series 'Fun to Imagine'(1983). You can now watch higher quality versions of some of these episodes at /archive/feynman/
- Thom Yorke and Atoms For Peace - ATOMS FOR PEACE - Citi Wang Theatre Boston 2010-04-08 HD about time we post the 'title' song :-)
- Atoms For Peace @ Fuji Rock '10 - Give Up The Ghost (Thom Yorke Solo) new song. not its debut but still fresh in our minds.
- Programming Bits and Atoms Google Tech Talks October 24, 2008 ABSTRACT Computer science serves to isolate programs (and programmers) from knowledge of the underlying mechanisms used to manipulate information, however it will not be possible to maintain this fiction in the approaching limit in which the number of information-bearing degrees of freedom in a computer becomes comparable to the number of physical ones. I will explore the implications of aligning these physical and computational descriptions for improving the performance, scalability, and ultimately the relevance of information technologies for some of the grandest global challenges. Examples will be drawn from work on conformal computing, interdevice internetworking, and digital fabrication. Speaker: Neil Gershenfeld Prof. Neil Gershenfeld is the Director of MIT's Center for Bits and Atoms. His unique laboratory is breaking down boundaries between the digital and physical worlds, from creating molecular quantum computers to virtuosic musical instruments. Technology from his lab has been seen and used in settings including New York's Museum of Modern Art and rural Indian villages, the White House and the World Economic Forum, inner-city community centers and automobile safety systems, Las Vegas shows and Sami herds. He is the author of numerous technical publications, patents, and books including Fab, When Things Start To Think, The Nature of Mathematical Modeling, and The Physics of Information Technology, and has been featured in media ...
- NOVA scienceNOW | Amazing Atoms | PBS Throw away your textbooks. Here is the latest, atomically correct, version of our old friend, the atom. Don't miss the new season of NOVA scienceNOW, airing every Wednesday starting June 25 on PBS. Watch past episodes of the program, try out interactives, and more on our Web site: NOVA is produced by WGBH in Boston. Funding for NOVA scienceNOW is provided by Pfizer, the National Science Foundation, the Howard Hughes Medical Institute, the Alfred P. Sloan Foundation, the Corporation for Public Broadcasting, and public television viewers.
- The Space Between Atoms The Space Between Atoms You wouldn't know it to look at it, but the atoms that make up a solid piece of iron contain more space than stuff. How is it then that the whole world doesn't just crumble around us? This video segment adapted from A Science Odyssey uses models, vivid descriptions, and ***ogies to explain the structural integrity of matter at the atomic level.
twitter about atoms
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about atoms
“theory of Dalton about atoms les membres peuvent poster sur le forum ! Vous devez être connecté pour poster. M'identifier comme membre de l'île de la physique”
— theory of Dalton about atoms (forum ilephysique),
“I even added a badge in the left column of this blog. It might still be there urging you to "join the conversation". I was I just moved to a new host and in the process, realized that this blog was seriously neglecticated”
— M o n a x,
“On January 29, 2008 MAKE: Blog wrote: What do gold atoms look like? This is what gold atoms look like and that giant machine Photo Blog. Samadhisoft. The Earth Blog. The Unsuitablog. Links. DIY Projects. Forum. Join The”
— The Sietch Blog " Wanna See What Gold Atoms Look Like?,
“Atoms:DS Follow its progress at Atoms blog. Code and Sound FX by: Ross "GouldFish" Gouldthorpe. Art by: Chris Hildenbrand. Music by: Kikaimaster. Objective: Destroy all the other players Atoms. How to play. Each player takes it in turn to place an atom. This atom can either be placed on the an empty”
— Atoms:DS, palib-
“Blog. Should we split wood, not atoms'? By Hamish Johnston. If you visit rural North feed. Blog RSS feed. In depth RSS feed. Events RSS feed. Companies RSS”
— Should we 'split wood, not atoms'? (Blog) - ,
“To learn more about it : http:///forums/contest-forum/30321-real-world-racer.html. With the new blog engine online, I'll allow anyone to see stats for the site”
— Pixels or Atoms ? " Blog,
“Shapeways blog about 3d printing, mass customization, mass personalization, art, design, designing for 3d printing,”
— Shapeways | blog: Atoms are the new bits, The New Industrial,
“Atoms on Smaržu gadījums. Tags. 1 april 2008 asus barcamp barcamp idol blogcamp blogcamp2007 blogcampcee Borispol browser Cenzūra crocodile man Copyright © 2010 Atoms blog · Powered by WordPress. Lightword Theme by Andrei Luca Go to”
— 7things " Atoms blog, tups.lv
“New Atoms Added. We've been constantly sold out recently of all black hat defcon atom d510 atoms Atom sale blog core2duos Datacenter defcon las vegas”
— Atoms | Blog,