- Democratic association of independent, autonomous atheist societies. — “Atheist Alliance”,
- Find latest lifestyle information on fashion, relationships, family, food, outdoors and pets. Read Vancouver Sun to get more information on lifestyles.,The atheist group behind last year's controversial bus ads suggesting "there's probably no God. — “Christ meets Bigfoot: More irreverent atheist ads set to hit”,
- A Palestinian atheist jailed for more than a month for sharing his anti-Islam views on the Internet has apologized for offending Muslims, and a Palestinian military spokesman said he expected "positive" developments in the case. — “AP Exclusive: Jailed Palestinian atheist sorry - World news”,
- Atheists are happy to admit their mistakes - except they don't make mistake because they're atheists. Rummage through an atheist's emotional baggage and you will find a. — “Atheist - Encyclopedia Dramatica”,
- New ads popping up on Fort Worth city buses say "Americans are good without God." Some Christians are taking up the media battle with a message of their own. The atheist banners now appearing on The T offer this message: "Millions of Americans are good without God. — “Atheist campaign countered by Christians | | Khou”,
- As far back as 1772, Baron d'Holbach said that "All children are born Atheists; they have no idea of God." Similarly, George H. Smith (1979) suggested that: "The man who is unacquainted with theism is an atheist because he does not believe in a god. — “Atheism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- Shop our large selection of atheist gifts, t-shirts, posters and stickers starting at $5 . Unique atheist designs. Fast shipping. — “Atheist Gifts, T-shirts, Stickers and more - CafePress”,
- Rewards of the atheist: All your life becomes is a chemical reaction, your species is just a member of the ape family and once you die, you cease to exist. CBJ'Historically, the claim of consensus. — “Rewards of the atheist in General Discussion Boards in Community”,
- For atheists in the United States, the last five years feels like it could be the beginning of the end of Fueled by the sales of a handful of books about atheism and the power of the Internet to expose ***agers to the content found on atheist blogs and websites, the sense of progress is unmistakable. — “Tempering Atheist Optimism: Remembering the Big Picture”,
- Myspace Music profile for ATHEIST. Download ATHEIST Death Metal / Jazz / Progressive music singles, watch music videos, listen to free streaming mp3s, & read ATHEIST's blog. — “ATHEIST on Myspace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures”,
- Atheist - from WN Network. WorldNews delivers latest Breaking news including World News, U.S., politics, business, entertainment, science, weather and sports news. Search News and archives in 44 languages. — “Atheist”,
- atheist (plural atheists) One who lacks belief in the existence of any god. 1772, Paul Henry Thiry baron d'Holbach, Good Sense without God, or, Freethoughts Opposed to Supernatural Ideas, chapter 30: All children are born Atheists; they have no idea of God. — “atheist - Wiktionary”,
- Guide to Atheism fearturing great quotes, atheist statistics, message board, entertainment guides, atheist multimedia and downloads, videos, music, jokes and much more. — “Atheist Empire”,
- Atheist definition, a person who denies or disbelieves the existence of a supreme being or beings. See more. — “Atheist | Define Atheist at ”,
- That's why it's so frustrating (or laughable) when they complain about one of our billboards, or that an atheist said something anti-religious on TV, or that separation of church and state harms Christianity somehow. They have their own TV channels and music genres. — “Friendly Atheist " Are Christians Really Oppressed?”,
- This is the official site of the American Atheists, an organization that defends the civil rights of Atheists, and calls for the total, absolute separation of church and state. — “American Atheists”,
- We are a community social networking & news site focused on bringing free thinkers together & breaking the misconceptions about atheism. — “Think Atheist”,
- Thus, the difference in beliefs about God between a typical Christian and a typical Atheist is numerically small: The strong Atheist believes that none of the many thousands of Gods and Goddesses exist; most Christians believe that one God exists as a Trinity. — “Atheism: Belief in No God, or No Belief in God”,
- atheist n. One who disbelieves or denies the existence of God or gods. — “atheist: Definition from ”,
- It's been my observation that there hasn't been much talk of God for decades of Christmas, ur, rather "holiday" seasons. Seems to me that God and faith have been oh-so-politically incorrect. "An Atheist Christmas Is No Christmas At All" is the title of this post, yet the author. — “Norris J. Chumley, Ph.D.: An Atheist Christmas is No”,
- Religion and politics may not be the ideal topics for dinnertime conversation during the holiday, but our discussion yesterday about my disinterest in a "war" on Christmas as an atheist is certainly whipping up some food for thought. — “From the comments: An atheist's indifference to 'war on”,
related images for atheist
- 083 BA09 Atheist jpg
- Gosh I forgot to hit publish and what do you know I found this Sarah Palin would be so proud Permalink Comments off
- Stardust 5 February 2007 on 4 02 pm Related comic by Jeff Swenson
- atheist jpg
- SHORTAGE I think it s all just a BIG HOAX on the part of the plastic sign salesmen to sell more numbers OVER the underpass UNDER the overpass Around the FUTURE and BEYOND REPAIR I selected E5 but I didn t get to hear Sam the Sham and the Pharaohs
- Coming soon Athiestic scientist
- by Crazymalc Mon Nov 12 2007 2 34 pm This was taken outside of the Yoido Full Gospel Church in South Korea It was taken by one of the ushers tee hee
- women not to drink I think female alcoholics should be told not to *** I have OMNIVERSAL AWARENESS and I can TEACH it to YOU Who would like to hear my BOBBIE VINTON medley I was riding the subway into Dayton where I always go to get crabs Friday morning and when it came to my stop I tried to make my way through several people who were standing near the exit
- in the world A letter from a nice lady called Alice Shannon from Soldotna Kenai Peninsula Alaska all about atheists Listen O ye armpit of Satan for you will be mocked by eunuchs File under Humour
- Jun 23 2009 7 54 PM
- I m an atheist As in I don t believe in the existence of a deity Full stop And that s where it should end There s really no point in my mind to creating an organization even if it s an
- gay atheist liberals gif
- totalmente a mensagem de salvação Veja o que esse ateu declarou abaixo Parece que ele tem mais discernimento das implicações do evolucionismo do que muitos que se dizem crentes Tradução
- Dupa Chicago ateistii au lansat o campanie publicitara si in New Orleans
- að vera með smá skoðana könnun hvað fólki finnst Hvor hópurinn er dónalegri Ég mun ekki fela neinar dónalegar athugasemdir nema þær fara alveg út fyrir velsæmismörk
- with an impressive array of detailed and intricate pieces of metal with interesting and imaginative time changes and oceans of high quality metal riffing If you missed it you missed out Next up it was METAL CHURCH who were returning to the UK on the back of the release last month of impressive new album A Light in the Dark Equally as impressive as the new album was
- hoogte als de terugkeer van Forbidden vorig jaar in de Dynamo Post nog wel wat plaatjes als ik door de bijna 2700 heen ben Hier is alvast een willekeurige die er wel aardig uitzag
- atheist gif
- www trevoroldak com
- are these days Especially that giant section of utterly confused people who are not sure if their church is for them anymore Personally I have always preferred the following definition
- and raised tens of thousands of pounds in a matter of days because anyone anywhere has been able to join in At the time of writing the page is on its way to hitting the £100 000 mark The campaign has even got its own Wikipedia page now
- atheist wedding gif
- backyard in Rome It says it decided to run the ads because the Italian media pays no attention to atheists It added that Italian politicians don t always have to say yes to the Church The UAAR says it got the ad idea from the British Humanist Association but it didn t follow the London example completely The British ads say There s probably no God Now stop worrying and
- atheist jpg
- Seul Dieu peut vous juger mais les gens le font quand même Théorie d un athée
- A friend of mine does comics for a college magazine Censorship is not the mutilation of the show it is the show The code is the message It points to the absolute by hiding it That s what religions have always done Chris Marker
- христианство черная дыра провал искусство культура антирелигия антихристианство пропаганда атеист церковь Это всё лежит
- Coming soon Athiestic scientist Comments 4
- Der böse Atheist der dem Klischee nicht gerecht wird http z about com d atheism 1 0 U 2 3 The Atheist e jpg UNERHÖRT Wie kann man sich nur so verstellen Immer dran denken
- I don t want to do that This isn t my movement It s ours and with the freethought movement the only one thing we can maybe all agree on is that the existence of god is doubtful I mean I m pretty loud as it is don t you think
- It s been a long time since any of the Abrahamic faiths Christianity Islam and Judaism spoke with a singular voice For atheists the wait has been eternal Currently a schism is
- What happens when you put a Muslim imam a Christian priest a rabbi and a Buddhist monk in a room with 10 atheists Another horrible gameshow
- go just to help you visualise it Of course I don t know the dynamics of a christian home so I m making an educated guess here from my limited knowledge of christian home life activity Perhaps I should explain this a little In the first column I have put what may be considered a typical child s day from a christian home The minutae of the diagram are to give a feel not
- Which means I am now having on my wish list two more books
- atheist *** jpg
- I contend that we are both atheists I just believe in one fewer god than you do When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods you will
related videos for atheist
- Neil deGrasse Tyson: Atheist or Agnostic? Astrophysicist Neil deGrasse Tyson claims the title "scientist" above all other "ists." And yet, he says he is "constantly claimed by atheists." So where does he stand? "Neil deGrasse, widely claimed by atheists, is actually an agnostic."
- *** Christians Say to Atheists Stalk Me: www.about.me Twitter: Google+: www.gplus.to Facebook: www.on.fb.me
- Atheists Sue To Remove Ten Commandments Monument A monument of the Ten Commandments on a courthouse lawn in Bradford County, Florida has sparked a lawsuit from a group of atheists. Should monuments to the Bible be on public land? Ana Kasparian and Cenk Uygur discuss on The Young Turks. Read more from David Edwards at Raw Story: Support The Young Turks by Subscribing bit.ly Like Us on Facebook: Follow Us on Twitter: Find out how to watch The Young Turks on Current by clicking here:
- Why Are You Atheists So Angry? Greta Christina Skepticon 4 Please subscribe. During filming, if a powerpoint slide is just a reiteration of what the speaker is saying, without any new information, I do not cut to it. If you are screaming, "What the *** is on the projector!"... This is the answer. All Skepticon videos will be monetized this year with ads. 100% of the proceeds with be used to purchase micro-loans through . I know the ads are annoying, but there is no reason to not use the money for a good cause.
- Americans - the atheist nation? The First Amendment clearly states that Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, but it seems that faith has influenced America's laws more than some would like. In a predominately Christian nation, more and more Americans are turning to Atheism. David Silverman, president of American Atheists, gives us his take on why religion shouldn't influence politics. Like us and/or follow us:
- Fox news: What do Atheists do in Crisis? It's Faux news Via
- Scarlet Letter - Atheist Documentary Trailer Special Sneak-Peek look at Scarlet Letter, a documentary about atheists. Keep updated at Special thanks to RozumneDovody for the captions.
- New Rule: Atheism is not a religion! Unbaptizes Mitt Romney's Dead Father-In-Law! The Real Time host brings Mitt Romney's father-in-law back to the realm of the dead atheist. Bill Maher, Unbaptism, Real Time, February 3 2012, 02/3/2012, Baptism, Religion, Atheism, Atheist, Mitt Romney, Christopher Hitchens, Ayn Rand, Jesus, Super Bowl, Mormonism, Mormon, Edward Davies. Atheism is a religion like abstinence is a *** position.
- Why I'm An Atheist The Amazing Atheist discusses some of the reasons why religion's not for him. MY LINKS: My blog: My facebook: My twitter: My forums: SUBSCRIBE TO ME
- Bill Maher - Atheism Not a Religion + Mitt Romney in-Law Unbaptism (Real Time New Rules 02-03-2012) Bill explains why atheism doesn't qualify as a religion and then performs an "unbaptism" on Edward Davies, Ann Romney's father and Mitt Romney's father-in-law.
- Eric Hovind OFFICIALLY accepts atheism is true and accurate For those who don't get the title, Eric Hovind put up his copy of the video under the title of 'OFFICIAL'. What makes it official? Nothing, its simply Eric trying to score a little attention, and yeah, sure under the circumstances I have nothing against a little honest reciprocation. FYI Eric will get the attention he craves. Just as did Venomfangx, Nephillmfree, Kent Hovind, Ray Comfort and many others who have prominently featured in the 'Why do People Laugh at Creationists' series. He's going to have to wait his turn to become infamous though, as 38 and 39 are already works in progress. Eric Hovind, the Atheist, also does that 'ladies and gentlemen'- addressing the crowd- shockofgod type thing. Yup, when someone acts in that bad a faith, you really shouldn't be surprised to find out you are dealing with a Hovind.
- Atheism and Purpose A perspective on morality and meaning in the absence of gods. Secular Humanism: Intro to Astronomy: Pictures from the Hubble Telescope: The Sagan Series: Created and reuploaded with permission of AndromedasWake. Check out his channel for more great videos: If you're interested in atheism, astronomy and the various projects that distract him from YouTube, you really should sign up to Twitter and give him a follow.
- YouTube vs. Atheism? Thunderf00t's video: My removed video: Skeptics Annotated Holy Books: The Usual Stuff: My facebook: My twitter: My formspring (ASK ME QUESTIONS!): www.formspring.me My forums: SUBSCRIBE TO ME
- I'm An Atheist ***ager - The Thinking Atheist Radio Podcast #58 Available on iTunes And BlogTalkRadio: What are the perspectives, the opinions, the facepalm moments and the success stories of today's atheist young people? This show is all about ***agers. Some come from religious homes. Some come from secular cultures. All are welcome to weigh in and talk about why they don't believe in any deities, what the consequences are, and how they're dealing with it all. Your calls and emails.
- ATHEIST!!!!!!! It's one thing to not believe in deities, but... an ATHEIST!?!?!?!?!?! - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - There is a kind of sequel here: ______ I'm proud to now be an affiliate of the online back-up service I've been using for more than two years: Back up your hard drive before you wish you had. CLICK IT. ______
- Penn Jillette: An Atheist's Guide to the 2012 Election Penn Jillette rates the various candidates for the US Presidency from the perspective of an atheist.
- Tribute to Christopher Hitchens - 2012 Global Atheist Convention The 2012 Global Atheist Convention's moving tribute to Christopher Hitchens. .au Produced by Loud & Clear http View Richard Dawkin's tribute to Christopher Hitchens at the 2012 GAC youtu.be View Lawrence Krauss's tribute to Christopher Hitchens at the 2012 GAC youtu.be
- Atheist Kicked Off Fox News
- Full Length Talk by Daniel Dennett - 'How To Tell You're An Atheist' Philosopher Daniel Dennett was one of the stars of the Global Atheist Convention in Melbourne and gave a brilliant and whimsical talk on defining the atheist. He is the uber-philospher of the mind and a great provocateur, though he was speaking to 4000 non believers at this convention. He talks specifically about The Clergy Project in the middle of his talk at 19 min 15 sec. For more info: see
- Muslim Attacks Atheist For Insulting Muhammad? Via Yahoo: "...a state judge in Pennsylvania threw out an assault case involving a Muslim attacking an atheist for insulting the Prophet Muhammad. Judge Mark Martin, an Iraq war veteran, threw the case out after ruling that there was insufficient evidence. But then he berated the plaintiff in what appears to be an invocation of Sharia law. The incident occurred at the Mechanicsburg, Pa., Halloween parade where Ernie Perce, an atheist activist, marched as a zombie Muhammad. Talaag Elbayomy, a Muslim, was accused of attacking Perce...".* Ana Kasparian and Cenk Uygur discuss on The Young Turks. * 'Jesus and Mo' spark outrage in London: Subscribe to The Young Turks: bit.ly Find out how to watch The Young Turks on Current by clicking here: The Largest Online New Show in the World. Google+: www.gplus.to Facebook: Twitter:
- Atheist New Version: Atheists aren't that bad. This is NOT an argument for atheism... It's a defense of atheists. This video received the award for "Excellence in Humanist Communications" from the Harvard University Humanist Chaplaincy. James Randi said this video was "very cool!" Michael Shermer said it was "very impressive." Penn & Teller said, "If a god existed, this video would make him wish he were dead." Dan Barker (author of "Losing Faith in Faith") said it was "very creative and powerful" and that it "makes a GREAT point!" Greg Epstein (the Humanist Chaplain of Harvard University) said "it's a wonderful video!" Stephen Ulh (author of "Imagine No Superstition") said that this video was "just wonderful for the cause of atheism." David Mills (author of "Atheist Universe") said "I am absolutely addicted to watching this fabulous video, which has almost instantly become a legend in the freethought community. Zak has created the most intellectually and emotionally powerful multimedia presentation I've ever seen endorsing the atheist position. This is a proud moment for all rational-minded people. Atheist books can have wide-reaching influence, but I strongly suspect that Zak's video will influence a much larger audience than any atheist book ever published. The first few times I watched this video, I literally had tears in my eyes by the end. The artistic talent and technical skills required to write and produce this video -- as well as its core message -- have made ...
- Atheist Weddings - The Thinking Atheist Radio Podcast #62 Available on iTunes and Zune. And on BlogTalkRadio: When atheists tie the knot, do they do so inside a church? Does a pastor officitate? Are religious songs played or prayers given? What are the secular alternatives to the classic religious wedding ceremony? We speak with newlyweds Matt Dillahunty & Beth Presswood, of The Atheist Experience and Godless ***es, respectively. Matt Dillahunty's links: www.atheist- http Beth Presswood's link www.godless*** Plus, your experiences and opinions.
- Atheists chant at Muslim protesters - 2012 Atheist Convention Some Muslims showed up at the 2012 Atheist Convention in Australia. This is what happened :)
- Atheist blogger adopts Catholicism CNN's Fredricka Whitfield speaks to a popular atheist blogger about her surprising conversion to Catholicism. For more CNN videos, check out our YouTube channel at Or visit our site at
- Overcoming Without Religion - The Thinking Atheist Radio Podcast #63 Available on iTunes and Zune. And at BlogTalkRadio: Inside the church, there are countless programs for recovery and counseling targeted to the ill, the afflicted, the abused, the addicted and those struggling in various areas of their lives. But recovery outside of religious programs (and organizations like Alcoholics Anonymous) often gets little attention, despite the fact that the challenges (and solutions) are human ones, and the success stories are often much more compelling. This show is about overcoming. No deity required. Special guest in the first half hour is Dr. Darrel Ray, psychologist, former Christian and author of "The God Virus: How Religion Affects Our Lives and Culture." Link to The Secular Therapist Project:
- Social Suicide For many, proclaiming a personal rejection of the supernatural is a non-event. Within the home and throughout the workplace, it changes nothing. But for others, the term "atheist" is toxic and carries significant personal consequences. These are the actual voices of several men and women who have been cast out, cut off, ostracized and/or otherwise penalized for the crime of thinking for themselves.
- Ricky Gervais on religion and atheism (Feb 2012 interview) Ricky Gervais in February 2012 interview on the Piers Morgan Show Link to lengthier clip from same interview:
- Rationalism Breeds Atheism The more scientifically literate, intellectually honest and objectively skeptical a person is, the more likely they are to disbelieve in anything supernatural, including gods. This is a compilation of some of the best examples of such individuals with their thoughts on the divine. They include in order of appearance: Professor Stephen Hawking is an English theoretical physicist and cosmologist, and was Lucasian Professor of Mathematics at the University of Cambridge for 30 years. Lord Martin Rees is the Astronomer Royal and Master of Trinity College, Cambridge. He was President of the Royal Society between 2005 and 2010. Dr Sam Harris is an American author, neuroscientist and CEO of Project Reason. He holds a PhD in neuroscience from UCLA, and a BA in philosophy from Stanford University. Professor Richard Feynman was an American physicist who received the Nobel Prize in Physics in 1965. Professor Noam Chomsky is an Institute Professor and professor emeritus of linguistics at MIT and well known as one of the fathers of modern linguistics. Stephen Fry is an English actor, screenwriter, author, playwright, journalist, poet, comedian, television presenter and film director. Professor Leonard Susskind is Professor of Theoretical Physics at Stanford University, and widely regarded as one of the fathers of string theory. Sir Bertrand Russell was an English philosopher who was awarded the Nobel Prize in Literature in 1950. He is considered one of the founders of ***ytic ...
- What We Saw at the Reason Rally - Atheism & Religion Reason.tv headed down to the National Mall for the Reason Rally (no affiliation!) in Washington, DC. The March 24 event was billed as the "largest gathering of the secular movement in world history" and drew a several thousand-strong crowd of damp, enthusiastic unbelievers (and a few protesting believers) to the National Mall. Reason.tv asked a few of these folks why they bothered to gather on a rainy Saturday. Produced by Joshua Swain, interviews by Lucy Steigerwald Approximately 2.47 minutes long. Go to reason.tv for HD, iPod and audio versions of this video and subscribe to Reason.tv's YouTube channel to receive automatic notification when new material goes live.
- Worshipping Ignorance - The Thinking Atheist Radio Podcast #61 Available on iTunes, Zune & Google Listen. And on BlogTalkRadio: Ever notice how the same arguments keep popping up in everyday debate? The Information Age has given us the resources to properly examine and debunk the most common religious claims, yet those ridiculous charges persist. The age of the earth. The human genome. The transitional fossil. The historical inaccuracy of religious texts. These don't seem to bother the faithful. Is this because they worship their god? Or do they, in fact, worship ignorance? Al Stefanelli's article: Willful Ignorance: The Chosen Mindset Of The Religious Community Your calls and emails.
- Penn Jillette on God, No!, Atheism, Libertarianism, & More Reason's Nick Gillespie talks with the one-and-only Penn Jillette about his best-selling new book, God, No!: Signs You May Already Be an Atheist and Other Magical Tales, his friendship with Glenn Beck, skepticism versus cynicism, the role of religion in terrorism, why he's a libertarian, and much more in a wide-ranging conversation. Penn Jillette is the larger, louder half of Penn & Teller. For the magical duo's official website, go here: About 17 minutes. Shot by Anthony Fisher, Meredith Bragg, and Jim Epstein; edited by Epstein. Go to http for downloadable versions and subscribe to Reason.tv's YouTube channel to receive automatic notifications when we post new videos.
- Policing Atheism Theist calls for the government to police and shut down "militant atheist" websites. Link to Link to Original Video Link to blog with "A Prayer for Muslims" My initial impression of Samuel Paul Sutherland is that he's sincerely distressed at the idea of hatred towards his chosen belief system. While I can sympathize with that distress it doesn't change the fact that his response is characteristic of someone who is totally missing that while the bible has meaning that cannot be understood without examining it in the context of the original society where it was introduced as well as the language it was written in? That doesn't change the fact that it is used and translated today in ways that impact on the world around us. So "what it was supposed to mean" is almost irrelevant when people are hell bent on making it mean something else that they can use against the people of this world. I invite Zwemer Ministries to contact me for further discussion on this matter. PS to all; When I said; "It is not allowed here in America" I meant that's how it is supposed to be. In reality the American Government spies freely on its citizens in violation of our rights. They do it quite openly. We can thank the Conservatives for that.
- Atheist ***slap Pardon the language, but there is no other way to say it. An atheist woman ***slaps an entire audience of religious people. :) Kate Smurthwaite is a stand-up comic and political activist. Follow her on Twitter or her blog Kate's Youtube channel - Slightly longer version of this video here: Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use. All copyrighted materials contained herein belong to their respective copyright holders, I do not claim ownership over any of these materials. I realize no profit, monetary or otherwise, from the exhibition of these videos.
- Sam Harris - Death and the Present Moment A Celebration of Reason - 2012 Global Atheist Convention 13-15th April - Melbourne Convention Exhibition Centre Presented by the Atheist Foundation of Australia .au http Sam Harris is a Co-Founder and CEO of Project Reason, a non-profit foundation devoted to spreading scientific knowledge and secular values in society. He received a degree in philosophy from Stanford University and a Ph.D. in neuroscience from UCLA.
- Proof That God Exists - The Thinking Atheist Radio Podcast #53 Join us for a fascinating hour with apologist Sye ten Bruggencate, host of the website DPR Jones, Seth Andrews and Sye talk about absolute truth, the accuracy of scripture, morality and "proof" of God in a spirited yet civil conversation. LINK TO MAGIC SANDWICH SHOW broadcast youtu.be
- The Failure of Biblical Morality - The Atheist Experience #765 (full episode) The Atheist Experience #765 of June 10, 2012, with Russell Glasser and Don Baker. Index: 0:00; 0:15; 0:59; 2:41 Don talks about the failure of biblical morality; 28:41 Mike (Grand Junction, CO); 40:55 Jordan (Fort Wayne, IN); 50:40 Matthew (Las Vegas, NV); 53:18 Daniel (New York, NY); 58:34 SMTPE SD color bars. You can read more about this episode on the Atheist Experience blog: ► (Note that the "764" in the link is wrong. It's actually about episode 765.) This video was edited for YouTube. The original video of this episode (topic: "The Failure of Biblical Morality") is archived on Blip.tv: ►blip.tv WHAT IS THE ATHEIST EXPERIENCE? The Atheist Experience is a weekly cable access television show in Austin, Texas geared at a non-atheist audience. The Atheist Experience is produced by the Atheist Community of Austin. The Atheist Community of Austin is organized as a nonprofit educational corporation to develop and support the atheist community, to provide opportunities for socializing and friendship, to promote secular viewpoints, to encourage positive atheist culture, to defend the first amendment principle of state-church separation, to oppose discrimination against atheists and to work with other organizations in pursuit of common goals. We define atheism as the lack of belief in gods. This definition also encompasses what most people call agnosticism. VISIT THE ACA'S OFFICIAL WEB SITES ► www.atheist- (The Atheist Community of Austin ...
- The Amazing Atheist Reset My blog: My facebook: My twitter: My forums: SUBSCRIBE TO ME
- Recovering from Religion - The Atheist Experience #764 (full episode) The Atheist Experience #764 of June 3, 2012, with Matt Dillahunty and Jerry DeWitt of Recovering from Religion. Index: 0:00; 0:46; 9:22 Ida (FL); 24:22 Robert (DC); 33:31 Simon (Norway); 36:18 Ron (ON, Canada); 42:48 Jerry's anecdote; 46:30 Grant (UK); 52:46 Jonathan (IL); 56:45 John (phone problem). More info about Jerry DeWitt, executive director of Recovering from Religion: ► You can read more about this episode on the Atheist Experience blog: ► The video of this episode ("Recovering from Religion") is archived on Blip.tv: ►blip.tv WHAT IS THE ATHEIST EXPERIENCE? The Atheist Experience is a weekly cable access television show in Austin, Texas geared at a non-atheist audience. The Atheist Experience is produced by the Atheist Community of Austin. The Atheist Community of Austin is organized as a nonprofit educational corporation to develop and support the atheist community, to provide opportunities for socializing and friendship, to promote secular viewpoints, to encourage positive atheist culture, to defend the first amendment principle of state-church separation, to oppose discrimination against atheists and to work with other organizations in pursuit of common goals. We define atheism as the lack of belief in gods. This definition also encompasses what most people call agnosticism. VISIT THE ACA'S OFFICIAL WEB SITES ► www.atheist- (The Atheist Community of Austin) ► http (The Atheist Experience TV ...
- Atheist! Neil deGrasse Tyson: Atheist or Agnostic? My video on why I am *NOT* an Agnostic: BionicDance response to me : My reply to her (on knowledge versus belief) Her response to me: (fun times, I told ya)
- Anything but an Atheist Related video: ABC 20/20 - The Price of Atheism: People listed in this vid were found here: If you are an "out" atheist and feel like speaking your thoughts, please consider making a video for This video is created and reuploaded with permission of GenerationXero Films. Check out their channel for more great videos You can also download the video here: Feel free to mirror on your channel if you are able. Just make sure to give credit to GenerationXero Films. :) Additional Sources: Less than 0.21% of prisoners are atheist: In response to a freedom of information act request, the Federal Bureau of Prisons says that on February 12, 2010 atheists accounted for just 0.08% of the prison population: Majority of Nobel Prize winners atheist: The Religiosity and Religious Affiliation of Nobel Prize Winners (Beit-Hallahmi, 1989) Majority of University professors atheist: Religion and Spirituality among University Scientists (Ecklund, 2007) Majority of scientists atheist: Atheist Intellectuals: Poverty rate lower among atheists: Society Without God (Zuckerman, 2008) www.pitzer.edu IQ higher among atheists: Illiteracy ...
- ATHEISTS ARE UNAMERICAN! LEGAL JUSTIFICATION FOR THE REINSTATEMENT OF FREEDOM FOR PRAYERS IN THE PUBLIC SCHOOL SYSTEMS OF AMERICA: 1. The present laws say there is no room for prayer in the schools now, so tell me why there was room in the schools for prayers when believers died to establish a secular state? 2. Atheists could have compromised in forcing new laws to make room for their freedoms in the schools. By forcing prayers out of the schools, all godly traditions were essentially forced out too; and in came the sinfulness of drugs, violence, and massacres of our students with increased regularity. What will you Atheist parents say if your children are gunned down at school? You don't believe in the Devil but he has invaded the schools in America where the Presence of God was previously welcome. 3. The Treaty of Tripoli -George Washington was president when the treaty was signed at Tripoli (1797), but by the time it reached the Senate for ratification John Adams was president, and it said: "As the government of the United States of America is NOT IN ANY SENSE FOUNDED ON THE CHRISTIAN RELIGION".The Treaty of Tripoli "remained on the books for eight years, at which time the treaty was renegotiated, and Article 11 which contained the words; "the government of the United States of America is not in any sense founded on the Christian Religion," was dropped." ANSWER: And lastly, those words were ever included in the Arabic version. "Religion is regarded by the common people as true ...
- Jesus the Remake writer David Horgan talks to Dublin Atheists in the Pub, June 2012 David Horgan, writer of Jesus The Remake, speaks about his experiences making the film and his literary and mythological influences.
twitter about atheist
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about atheist
— Atheist Ireland, blog.atheist.ie
“Atheist Blog. Just another WordPress site. Skip to content. Home. About. Hello world! Posted Comments RSS. . Atheist Blog. Proudly powered by WordPress”
— Atheist Blog | Just another WordPress site, atheist-
“I've started an atheist forum which has brought together atheists So I guess my final question is, do you really need a forum on the blog when we have such a great comments system that can be used for debate, and when a bigger and better forum is already available?”
— The Atheist Blogger " blog,
“Although not formally a self-proclaimed atheist, Carl Sagan embodied the spirit of importantly, the first openly acknowledged atheist Prime Minister”
— Atheist Realm Blog,
“Media aa magazine no god blog Letter to the Editor Competition submit editor Atheist Wiki Atheist Viewpoint TV Show Articles and Commentary AA News flash line press releases press inquiries news media releases action alerts Comic. youth & family”
— No God Blog,
“We are a community social networking & news site focused on bringing free thinkers together & breaking the misconceptions about atheism”
— Discussion Forum - Think Atheist,
“Tract #25: Should I Call My Child an Atheist? Tract #26: Are Atheist Children Dangerous? 2Q. IAmAnAtheist. Should Humans Play God? respond to those anti atheist? Do you even know why those non atheist even try to talk to”
— IAmAnAtheist. Discussions of religion and ethics from an,
“Listen to live and archived atheist forum talk radio podcasts on Blog Talk Radio - the leading talk radio network”
— atheist forum talk radio podcast,