- Atabeg. Atabeg, Atabek , or Atabey (in Turkic languages), (Armenian: Աթաբեկ, Atabek) is a hereditary title of nobility of Turkic origin , indicating a governor of a nation or province who was subordinate to a monarch and charged with raising the crown prince. — “Atabeg - [email protected]”,
- atabeg (Seljuq official) Facts about atabeg: Seljuq, as discussed in Islamic world: Policies of Niẓām al-Mulk: No Additional Content. No results found. Type a word or double click on any word to see a definition from the Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary. — “atabeg (Seljuq official) -- Britannica Online Encyclopedia”,
- Encyclopedia: Atabeg from Wikipedia. For the village in Azerbaijan, see Atabəy. Atabeg, Atabek, or Atabey is a hereditary title of nobility of Turkic origin, indicating a governor of a nation or province who was subordinate to a monarch and charged with raising the crown prince. — “Atabeg - Kosmix : Reference, Videos, Images, News, Shopping”,
- Atabeg Imadeddin Zengi fought the Crusaders and sent his commander Saladdin (Salahaddin) to defeat the Crusaders in Syria and Palestine. Erbil was the capital of the first Atabeg state known as the Begtekin's, established in 1149 AD. — “EUROPEAN TURKMEN FRIENDSHIPS: Turkmens, Turkmeneli and the”,
- Art - community of artists and those devoted to art. Digital art, skin art, themes, wallpaper art, traditional art, photography, poetry / prose. Art prints. — “Atabeg on deviantART”,
- Literally translated as "father of a prince", an Atabeg was a city or provincial governor who was also charged with the fosterage of a monarch's heir; a Vali was a governor without the privilege of fosterage (and therefore no direct connection to the royal house). — “Atabeg - Cunnan”, .au
- The atabeg (literally father lord in Turkish) was the title of guardians appointed for minor princes of the Seljukid line who were nominally placed in charge of provincial garrisons. Originally, the Atabeg was the guardian and regent for a ruler not old enough to govern, in this instance Arslan-shah. — “Atabegs of Azerbaijan - New World Encyclopedia”,
- Atabeg, Atabek, or Atabey is a hereditary title of nobility of Turkic origin, indicating a governor of a nation or province who was subordinate to a monarch and charged with raising the crown prince. There was an atabeg dynasty in Damascus founded by Toghtekin (1103–1128). — “Atabeg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- atabeg. Atabeg, it turns out, isn't in the free Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary, where you just searched. However, it is available in our premium Merriam-Webster Unabridged Dictionary. To see that definition in the Unabridged Dictionary, start your FREE trial now. — “Atabeg - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster”, merriam-
- The next leader to emerge was Zengi, atabeg of Mosul. He was appointed to that position An atabeg is a Turkish term for a governor, something akin to a count (comes) in the. — “Islam during the Crusades”, boisestate.edu
- The word atabeg means "father of the prince". When a Seljuq prince The most famous Atabeg was perhaps Zengi, who became Atabeg of Mosul in 1128 and soon. — “Atabeg - Everything on Atabeg (information, latest news, articles,...)”, spiritus-
- Tens of thousands of coins from dealers worldwide. The largest site on the net for Ancient Coins, Roman Coins, Greek Coins, Byzantine Coins, and Biblical Coins. Books, supplies, and resources for ancient coin collectors. 1429EC) ZENGID ATABEG OF HALAB (ALEPPO), NUR AL-DIN MAHMUD IBN ZENGI,. — “VCoins - Ancient Coins - Sphinx Numismatics”,
- From Turkish atabeg consisting of ata - ''father'' and beg - ''prince''. Atabeg is also a military title which means ''commander-in-chief''. Nowadays this name can still be met as well as the corresponding surname Atabekyan. © 2007 . — “ATABEG (Atabek) - Armenian Names - Male - Print version”, armenian.name
- Shadowed Realm is dedicated to providing medieval-related content and an open forum for discussion. Atabeg. A Middle Eastern autonomous governor of an Islamic state who owes allegiance only to the Great Seljuk Sultan. Related term(s): None. Category: Government and Law. — “Medieval Glossary - Atabeg”,
- Atabeg : I'm prepared, Zuni. Samiam : Atabeg Rulez. Zuniat : Atabeg 3 years) picking up momentum by getting new players, and a legendary healing mace for Atabeg in the process. — “Crisp Guild”,
- Atabeg, Atabek , or Atabey (in Turkic languages), () is a hereditary title of nobility of Turkic origin , indicating a governor of a nation or province who was subordinate to a monarch and charged with raising the crown prince. First instance. — “Atabeg | ”,
- Atabeg, Atabek, or Atabey is a hereditary title of nobility of Turkic origin, In the Kingdom of Georgia, atabeg (, atabagi) was one of the highest. — “ entry for Atabeg”,
- Atabeg central in the Muslim reconquest during the Crusades. Article in the LookLex / Encyclopaedia (1118-1174) Atabeg of Syria, belonging to the Zangid Dynasty. — “Nureddin - LookLex Encyclopaedia”, i-
- Atabeg - Definition. Atabeg is a title of nobility of Turkic origin, indicating a governor of a nation or province who was subordinate to a king or Emperor but senior to a Khan. The most famous Atabeg was perhaps Zengi, who became Atabeg of Mosul in 1128 and soon established himself as. — “Atabeg - Definition”,
- Following the death in 1128 of Toghtekin, atabeg of Damascus, a power vacuum threatened to open Syria to Zengi became atabeg of Mosul in 1127, and of Aleppo in 1128, uniting. — “Zengi”, tamil-
- Joomla! - the dynamic portal engine and content management system . This site is down for maintenance. Please check back again soon. Username. Password. Remember Me. — “Welcome to TileMix!”,
- The first to achieve anything was Imad al-Din Zanghi, atabeg of Mosul, who, in 1128, recaptured Aleppo. Internal rivalries quickly broke out as the atabeg of Mosul took Northern Syria, while the atabegs of Damascus and Aleppo argued. — “Barony Of Vatavia, Protector of the Faith”,
related videos for atabeg
- SIE Zwolennicy Mocy Odcinek 3Pokonać Plastaby Allex3692388 views · Zwolennicy Mocy Odcinek 2Atabeg Biały 928. Watch Later Zwolennicy Mocy Odcinek 2Atabeg Białyby Allex3693645 views · Budzisz sie rano 2 UBITKI 323. Watch Later Budzisz sie rano 2 UBITKIby thegrajek893347 views · Ken Hayakawa Wien bei Nachtofficial video 404. Watch Later Ken Hayakawa Wien bei Nachtofficial videoby lumalaunisch45163 views · Luxembourg 1983 | Corinne Hermes Preview video 331. Watch Later ...
- Necmettin Kare Türkmen evi 04.01.2008 ÖZEL GECE.
- Nizami Ganjavi private exhibition of 14th-19th century m***cripts at the Karabakh Foundation http:///assets/716/Original_Nizami_M***cripts_Impress_D.C._Audience.pdf Nizami Ganjavi private exhibition of 14th through 19th cen...
- ♥ Spaniele LPS ♥ Spanielki : ) Nie myślcie sobie że mam na nie obsesje po prostu będę robić teraz takie slajdziki.
- TOMB RAIDER : The Lost Dominion --Teaser-- [[The Sims 2]] I present!!!.... Tomb Raider: The Lost Dominion. This movie will be set after AOD and will be the actual sequel to "Angel of Darkness"
- Siostry Wiedźmy - Odcinek 3 "Karate Kit 4: Trepus i Karolina"
- Noor-ud-din Zangi (Histroical Drama) 4/7 A (Histroical Drama) Drama on Sultan Noor-ud-din Muhammad Zangi.
- Stronghold 2 Crusader Lionheart III Crusade Acri part 2 Stronghold2 Crusader Atabeg Castleby mmarlords 87 views · 102. Watch Later Stronghold 2 Crusader Lionheart III Crusade Acriby mmarlords 62 views · 024. Watch Later Stronghold 2 Crusader Final act of masyaf siege 2of2by mmarlords 318 views · 515. Watch Later Stronghold 2 Soundtrack Main ThemeMinstrelosityby Riccardo Siviero 80957 views · 522. Watch Later Strongold 2 Mission 12by Dumagier 9679 views · youtube home. Language English; Country Worldwide; Safety Off. Help. Loading icon ...
- inzar dergisinden ümre Ziyareti .
- YeniBardak Köyü - 2012 YeniBardak Köyü - 2012 adıyaman gerger.
- gaziantep2 gaziantep.
- img 369 Zwolennicy Mocy Odcinek 2Atabeg Białyby Allex3693994 views; Cub Pack 369 Pinewood Derby March 2010 part 2 456. Watch Later Cub Pack 369 Pinewood Derby March 2010 part 2by scoutsatcubpack36947 views; IMG_3691 Club MayanaboMOV 055. Watch Later IMG_3691 Club MayanaboMOVby 911heaven931 views; Armattan 369 for sale 247. Watch Later Armattan 369 for saleby Armattan114 views; IMG 0943 212. Watch Later IMG 0943by doyle36999 views; Siostry Wiedźmy Odcinek 5 1154 ...
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about atabeg
“Play RuneScape for free, and join a global community of millions as you complete quests and win enormous treasures in a 3D world full of magic and monsters”
— RuneScape - MMORPG - The No.1 Free Online Multiplayer Game,
“ the Sultanate of Rum and Kerbogha exercised greeted independence as the atabeg of Mosul. Forum Turkey For Friends " History of Turkey. " Seljuk Turks " Great Seljuq Empire (Great”
— Great Seljuq Empire - Seljuk Turks - History of Turkey,
“I,m wonder that Why don't you invite your Turkish masters(Atabeg, now Tujue) and Bitterlemond(now Omogoy), and ask this question together? I have to admit that I,m angered by that Saran whose personal attact is wild, and of unreasonably being banned by steppe forum”
— important figure of Inner-Mongolia - Asia Finest Discussion Forum,
“ in this forum. You cannot reply to topics in this forum. You cannot forum. You cannot create polls in this forum. You cannot vote in polls in this forum”
— Persian miniature - History Forum ~ All Empires - Page 1,
“The Atabeg was catapulting plague corpses over the wall and the Austrians were down to weight of his fine war horse behind his arm, he completely decapitated the Atabeg's son”
— David Churbuck,
“Group: Active Forum Pilot. Posts: 903. Joined: 18-October 06. Member No.: 107. Back on topic Zengi, the Turkish atabeg of Mosul and the founder of the Zengid dynasty, who was leading”
— On Zionism - Pilots For 9/11 Truth Forum, pilotsfor911
“International History Forum. Discuss and debate History, Religion and Current Affairs with people from all over the world”
— A good Turkish forum. - History Forum ~ All Empires,
“Thus, when an envoy met with Atabeg Uzbeg to assure their safe passage, The Messenger that Atabeg Uzbeg had made. However, the tumen eventually exited the realm of Atabeg, and”
— "The Messenger" - Chapter Two - Around the Campfire, blog.lib.umn.edu
related keywords for atabeg
similar for atabeg
- turkish origin
- atabegs of azerbaijan
- free encyclopedia
- husain khan
- crown prince
- encyclopedia iranica
- in the kingdom
- georgian family
- iranian origin
- seljuk sultan
- title of nobility
- near east
- turkic languages
- hereditary title
- type a
- salghurid dynasty
- quick facts
- online encyclopedia
- shah dynasty
- case sensitive
- dynamic portal engine
- content management system
- qizil arslan
- western persia
- persian culture
- web search
- the village
- turkic origin
- twelfth century
- digital art
- traditional art
- art prints
- wallpaper art
- community art
- contemporary art
- persian shah