- asynchronously (not comparable) In an asynchronous manner.  Translations. in an /wiki/asynchronously" Categories: English words. — “asynchronously - Wiktionary”,
- Session 3: Calling Web Methods Asynchronously. This unit explains how to call a Web method asynchronously. It describes how to improve the Session 6: Performing Remoting Operations Asynchronously. This unit describes how to call a method asynchronously in the remoting environment. It. — “Core Distributed Application Development with Microsoft”,
- I/O is issued asynchronously, and when it is complete a signal (interrupt) is generated. I/O requests are issued asynchronously, but notifications of completion are provided via. — “Asynchronous I/O - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- Calling a method asynchronously. The following article is excerpted from the book Practical .NET2 and C#2. Title : Practical .NET2 and C#2. Author : Patrick Smacchia. Published : January 2006. To read this article it is important to have understood the notion of delegates. — “Calling a method asynchronously - Programmer's Heaven”,
- The .NET Compact Framework supports the use of Web services in two distinct ways: synchronously and asynchronously. Important Use multithreaded programming techniques when calling Web services asynchronously. — “Consuming XML Web Services with the Microsoft .NET Compact”,
- An alternative approach is to call the method or property that pauses the script execution asynchronously. To set a property value asynchronously, use the Runner.SetObjectPropertyAsync method: Runner.CallObjectMethodAsync(Obj, PropertyName, Param1, Param2,. — “Calling Methods Asynchronously”,
- Definition of asynchronously in the Online Dictionary. Meaning of asynchronously. Pronunciation of asynchronously. Translations of asynchronously. asynchronously synonyms, asynchronously antonyms. Information about asynchronously in the free. — “asynchronously - definition of asynchronously by the Free”,
- java.lang.Object org.apache.log4j.AppenderSkeleton org.apache.log4j.AsyncAppender The AsyncAppender lets users log events asynchronously. The AsyncAppender will collect the events sent to it and then dispatch them to all the appenders that are. — “AsyncAppender (Apache Log4j 1.2.16 API)”,
- Another useful feature of delegates is the ability to execute a method asynchronously. Since writing to disk is an expensive operation, we would like execute the FlushToDisk method asynchronously. — “C# Delegates and Events—Asynchronous method calls at C#”, en.csharp-
- Understanding how to call web services asynchronously to resolve the performance issues of calling them synchronously. — “Calling Web Services Asynchronously - O'Reilly Media”,
- asynchronism or asynchrony n. Lack of temporal concurrence; absence of synchronism. asynchronous asyn ' chronous adj asynchronously a·syn'chro·nous·ly adv. — “asynchronism: Definition from ”,
- Equivalent to map(func, *iterables) but func is executed asynchronously and several calls to func may be made concurrently. The ProcessPoolExecutor class is an Executor subclass that uses a pool of processes to execute calls asynchronously. — “PEP 3148 -- futures - execute computations asynchronously”,
- Describes how to call a Visual C# method asynchronously. This article provides some sample steps to explain related information. — “How to call a Visual C# method asynchronously”,
- Definition of word from the Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary with audio pronunciations, thesaurus, Word of the Day, and word games. — “Asynchronously - Definition and More from the Free Merriam”, merriam-
- Sending SMTP Email Asynchronously. Author: Yoann. B | Posted: 26. November 2008 11:26 9. Sending Email with the Simple Mail Transport Protocol (SMTP) may be a pretty slow process, particulary if you send a lot of mail message at the same time and so can be slow your application process. — “Sb2 Developers Blog | Sending SMTP Email Asynchronously”, blog.sb2.fr
- Encyclopedia article about asynchronously. Information about asynchronously in the Columbia Encyclopedia, Computer Desktop Encyclopedia, computing dictionary. — “asynchronously definition of asynchronously in the Free”, encyclopedia2
- Run code asynchronously with this simple and elegant design model What you want to be able to do is to say I want to perform some operation asynchronously and I would like to be notified when it is complete. — “vbAccelerator - Multi-Threaded VB Using ActiveX EXEs”,
- brings you news, reviews, blog posts, photos and videos related to Travel. — “This domain may be for sale. Contact ”,
- DOM API support group meets Tuesdays. News. Podcasts. Showcases Jeffrey Sambells has written a nice intro post on Doing it Asynchronously. If you are new to Ajax and haven't spent much time. — “Ajaxian " Doing it Asynchronously”,
- Resolving Asynchronously. Asynchronous operations are useful because they occur without waiting for the action to complete before executing the next line of code. The following example demonstrates resolving a host name to a dot address asynchronously using the BeginGetHost method. — “Resolving Asynchronously”,
- Delegate is type-safe object which can point to any function to invoke them synchronously and asynchronously. — “: Delegates | tutorials”,
- Definition of asynchronously from Webster's New World College Dictionary. Meaning of asynchronously. Pronunciation of asynchronously. Definition of the word asynchronously. Origin of the word asynchronously. — “asynchronously - Definition of asynchronously at”,
related videos for asynchronously
- Async Image Loading for RSS/Atom feeds Available on codecanyon here: This application connects to a user defined rss or atom feed, (in this case Apple store's top 25 free apps for Greece), and displays the information of the top applications. It contains 2 views. the 1st is for loading the information and the 2nd is a more detailed view of each app. The main point of this app is to show how you can load as many images as you like into a tableview asynchronously. The image loading is performed asynchronously and until the image has finished loading a scrolling indicator is in place of the image. However you can use the whole application to show the top applications of each category from apple for whichever store you belong to.
- CBR for Game AI Google Tech Talks April, 3 2008 ABSTRACT Computer games are an increasingly popular application for Artificial Intelligence (AI) research, and conversely AI is an increasingly popular selling point for commercial games. Although games are typically associated with entertainment applications, there are many "serious" applications of gaming, including military, corporate, and advertising applications. There are also what the so called "humane" gaming applications—interactive tools for medical training, educational games, and games that reflect social consciousness or advocate for a cause. Game AI is the effort of taking computer games beyond scripted interactions, however complex, into the arena of truly interactive systems that are responsive, adaptive, and intelligent. Such systems learn about the player(s) during game play, adapt their own behaviors beyond the pre-programmed set provided by the game author, and interactively develop and provide a richer experience to the player(s). In this brown bag, I will discuss a range of CBR approaches for Game AI. I will discuss differences and similarities between character-level AI (in embedded NPCs, for example) and game-level AI (in the drama manager or game director, for example). I will explain why the AI must reason at multiple levels, including reactive, tactical, strategic, rhetorical, and meta, and propose a CBR architecture that lets us design and coordinate real-time AIs operating asynchronously at all these levels. I ...
- CNN Edward Ghazaryan The world-known Armenian micro miniaturist Edward Ghazaryan is considered the founder of the unique art of micro miniature. Born in Yerevan, he has received higher musical education and for many years was one of the leading musicians of the Philharmonic orchestra of Armenia. He is a man of phenomenal talent. Edward Ghazaryan has exposed his first, invisible by the *** eye, micro miniature works in Yerevan more than half a century ago, in 1947. An eminent violinist-innovator, talented musician, sculptor and unexcelled caricaturist, he amazed the entire world by his works. Each aspect of his life separately may serve as a biography of an outstanding artist, musician, doctor-ophthalmologist, and cardiologist or of a scientist. His micro miniature works are hardly explicable and, large part, not conceivable for a human mind. Over the years, Edward Ghazaryan has created more than 600 unique micro miniatures. His highest achievement was the creation of a new trend -- moving micro miniatures. Maestro makes his invisible micro figures move asynchronously: no movement is repeated twice. These works are unexcelled till now, though more than thirty years have passed from the exhibition of first moving miniatures. Edward Ghazaryan is a professional, talented musician and violinist-innovator. He has revived the forgotten instrument of JS Bach "viola-pompoza" which came to life again after 270 years. With Armenian unique instruments he has created a quarter called "Dvin". It includes ...
- The use of asynchronous counters The use of asynchronous counters Asynchronous counters are constructed from the chain of JK-flip-flops, each of which operates in the counting mode. The output signal of each flip-flop works as an input signal for the next trigger. Therefore, all bits of the asynchronous counter are switched sequentially, one after another, starting with the lowest order and ending with the highest order. Each next bit switches with a delay relative to the previous one, that is, asynchronously, not simultaneously with the input signal, and other bits. The more bits a counter has, the more time it takes to complete switching of all bits. This imposes severe restrictions on the input signal frequency. If the number of the counter bits is increased, for example, by half, the maximum permissible frequency of the input signal will be automatically reduced by half. There are not so many asynchronous counters in standard series of digital circuits. For example, a 4-bit IE2 binary decimal counter, 4-bit IE5 binary counter and an 8-bit IE19 binary counter. All asynchronous counters work on the negative edge of the S input signal. In schemes counter outputs are indicated 0, 1, 2, 3 ... - as the numbers of output bits of the binary code, or 1, 2, 4, 8 - as the weight of each bit of binary code. It is very simple to combine counters to increase the bit: you need to connect output 8 of the previous counter, issuing lower order bits, to C1 input of the next counter, issuing higher order bits. However ...
- Cardiomyocytes beating asynchronously stem cell3
- AsyncFunc - Introduction 001 - Make your code run asynchronously .wmv This video shows what you can do with AsyncFunc library. Visit for more info
- Debussy meets granular synthesis - performance with Pure Data Real time granular synthesis soundscape with Pure Data. Excerption from tulkintoja(Preludi); hand program: Olli Keskinen, programming and performance Claude Debussy: Préludes, Book I: VIII La Fille Aux Cheveux De Lin Krystian Zimerman Claude Debussy, Préludes 1994 Deutsche Grammophon GmbH "As regards electric instruments for producing sound, the enmity with which the few musicians who know them is manifest. They judge them superficially, consider them ugly, of small practical value, unnecessary. -- What is needed is an understanding of the -- possibilities of the new instruments. We must clearly evaluate the increase they bring to our own capacity for expression -- The new instruments will produce an unforseen music, as unlooked for as the instruments themselves." (Chávez, 1936) "An accident is perhaps the only thing that really inspires us." (Stravinsky, 1942) Technique In one of the most recent techniques of electroacoustic music, granular synthesis, the sonic material is spliced into short waveforms or audio samples that typically last around 1 to 50 ms. These short samples, or grains, which are too short for the mind to perceive as musical notes, are then reorganised within microscale: the resulting timbre is often rich, distorted and effect-like, and is not readily usable as traditional musical material. Typically, music crafted by means of granular synthesis has focus on the spatial effects of asynchronously created grains that form a so-called cloud, which can then ...
- GTA 4.......Video-Editor ..............................720p GTA 4.......Video-Editor .......................................720p..............sound is unfortunately a milisecond asynchronously..................................[Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.]
- Creating The TileMap Library (Part A) - Actionscript 3 Game Programming Tutorial Part 6 - Chapter 2 Part B: In this tutorial, we'll create a reusable package that lets us load tile maps into any Flash app, loads asynchronously with loading bar support, and loads XML exported from TaT tile map editor. This is Part 1 of 2 For more, visit
- Adafruit Wave Shield for Arduino Kit Adding quality audio to an electronic project is surprisingly difficult. Here is a shield for Arduinos that solves this problem. It can play up to 22KHz, 12bit uncompressed audio files of any length. It's low cost, available as an easy-to-make kit. It has an onboard DAC, filter and op-amp for high quality output. Audio files are read off of an SD/MMC card, which are available at nearly any store. Volume can be controlled with the onboard thumbwheel potentiometer. This shield is a kit, and comes with all parts you need to build it. Arduino, SD card, tools, speaker and headphones are not included. It is fairly easy to construct and anyone with a successful soldering project under their belt should be able to build it. The shield comes with an Arduino library for easy use; simply drag uncompressed wave files onto the SD card and plug it in. Then use the library to play audio when buttons are pressed, or when a sensor goes off, or when serial data is received, etc. Audio is played asynchronously as an interrupt, so the Arduino can perform tasks while the audio is playing.
- Animation in App Inventor: Diagonal Ball Pt. 2 This app demonstrates an app with two balls moving asynchronously. When the smaller ball hits the bigger one, the smaller one gets popped up and over on the screen. For more information, see
- Spanish Civil War - Year 12 2004 As part of International Culture Week 2004, Year 12 historians designed a visual documentary on the subject of the Spanish Civil War. The documentary uses 68 carefully selected photos and short archive video clips, one image for each year since the war began in 1936. Displayed on four screens simultaneously and asynchronously, the six minute film is a chronicle of the war that attempts to tell a human story without the limitation of words.The film opens with scenes of hope in Madrid's Puerta del Sol in 1936 and then progresses chronologically though to a conclusion of refugees fleeing across the French border. Along the way, major events (the battle for Madrid, the bombing of Guernica) are interlaced with scenes of everyday life that tell the social history of the war. In this story, the famous names (Orwell, Hemingway et al) are almost indistinguishable from the peasants and workers they fight alongside. Entitled 'War Without End', the film loops continually in recognition of the legacy of a war which in Toulouse, as much as anywhere, remains as important today as ever. The film's only colour image is a photograph taken in summer of 2003 at the cemetery and memorial to the International Brigaders who died at Le Vernet 'internment' camp, a short drive south from Toulouse.
- CodeIgniter, jQuery, JSON - Easy POST Technique - How to asynchronously send multiple post values to your controller using jQuery fn.serialize(), and CodeIgniter - returning a JSON object.
- HISTORY OF WINTER - HOW Introduction The History of Winter (HOW) program is comprised of a one week professional development/"teacher as scientist" cryosphere science training camp, held annually during mid February in Lake Placid, New York. Each year the NASA Goddard HOW program allows teachers to understand winter in the Northern Hemisphere. The winter landscape is used as a "teacher" to better understand snow and ice processes and consequences of weather and climate at the micro and mesoscale. Snow in the air and on the ground, ice on Earth and in the Solar System, its crystal structure and axial orientation, and the ecosystem consequences of snow and ice constitute the week-long content package. Each year, program components and resources are added to HOW to provide continued, sustainable interest in the program. The Thermochron Quest and the Global Snowflake Network are two such examples. The concept of HOW within NASA is to provide understanding of the "why" and "what for" regarding satellite remote sensing. The content itself is appropriate as ground validation. Techniques presented in protocols are identical to those used by snow hydrologists to evaluate features attributable to snow metamorphism, and to records in thin sections of ice cores drilled in ice caps and glaciers. HOW is supported by multimedia web resources asynchronously providing participants with detail of the content and procedures. The development of online HOW resources is guided by this principle and is focused toward facilitating ...
- Fluid - Soft Body Interaction in Real Time This was my Master's Thesis "Using the Orthogonal Fragment Buffer for GPU-based Fluid - Soft Body Interaction in Real Time". The fluid is calculated with Smoothed Particle Hydrodynamics (SPH) on the GPU. The soft body is calculated asynchronously with the Finite Element Method (FEM) on the CPU. Collision detection and response is performed on the GPU with an Orthogonal Fragment Buffer (OFB). A screen space method is used to render the fluid.
- Outdoor LED Moving Message Sign LED Display Email: sales@ -Model No.: CST-ME24x80-1W-14.0-OSF -Controller Type: Comsight Multi-line system -Asynchronously with computer -Communication Method: IR remoter and RS422 with RS232-RS422 converter -Pitch: 14mm -Resolution: H24 x W80pixels -LED Configuration: 1W/pixel -Color displayed: White -LED Shape: Oval LED -Brightness: 4000 cd/m2 -Viewing Angle: 70o/35o for Horizontal/Vertical -Lines displayed: Max. 3 lines of English or European characters with font 7pixels=98mm high -Characters displayed: 3 lines x 13 char. with font H7xW5pixels -Front Access -Single side -Display Area Size: approx. H336mm x W1,120mm -Casing Dimension (H x W x D): approx: H482mm x W1,266mm x D150mm -Casing Material: black powder coated cold rolled steel, waterproof -With built-in light sensor -With economical temperature sensor -Waterproof level: IP65 front, IP54 rear -Working Environment: default -20~+60 Celsius degree. -Warranty: 3-year factory depot limited warranty
- Asynchronous Cross-age Tutoring This is a brief introduction to my masters thesis research for the University of Illinois Global Campus. High school students used digital video cameras to asynchronously tutor junior high school students for the Eiken English proficiency exam. If you have the time to let it load, I recommend clicking on the HD (high definition) button on the lower right side of the screen. Thanks for watching!
- Vision system automatically sorts color coded clothes tags using machine vision technology To identify the type and size of clothing purchased from large department stores, identification tags are often attached to an items coat hanger. After the consumer purchases the clothing, these round colored identification tags known as cubes are removed by the shopkeeper and returned to a central depot for re-use. This process is environmentally friendly and saves the department store money since these identification tags are recycled. One large high street retailer is using machine vision technology developed by Industrial Vision Systems Ltd to sort these cubes using automated visual inspection at 300 parts per minute. In the past, this has been a very time intensive process that has involved tens of operators that were required to visually examine each of the coloured tags and place them into bins according to the numbers printed on them. In the system, thousands of cubes are first loaded onto a large bowl feeder from circulating hoppers full of parts that replenish the feeder continuously. The vibrating bowl feeder causes the cubes to proceed up a ramp on the curved surface of the bowl from which they are brought out in single file and then placed onto a linear conveyor. A mechanical rotating indexer then removes each of the cubes from the track at specific intervals to create a specific repeatable distance between each of them before they are then placed onto a second conveyor. This then carries each one of them through the heart of the sorting machine where a PC ...
- Knowledge Connectivity vs. Synchrony Requirements for Fault-Tolerant Agreeme... Google Tech Talks April, 18 2008 ABSTRACT Agreement problems are fundamental building blocks of reliable distributed systems, and the issue of designing reliable solutions that can cope with the high dynamism and self-organization nature of mobile ad-hoc and peer-to-peer networks is a very active field of current research. The core problem behind agreement problems is the consensus problem. Informally, a group of processes achieves consensus in the following sense: each process initially proposes a value and all correct processes must reach a common decision on some value that is equal to one of the proposed values. It is well known that in classical environments, in which entities behave asynchronously and where identities are known, consensus cannot be solved in the presence of even one process crash. It appears that self-organizing systems are even less favorable because the set and identity of participants are not known. In this talk, we are going to present necessary and sufficient conditions under which fault-tolerant consensus become solvable in these environments. Those conditions are related to the synchrony requirements of the environment, as well as the connectivity of the knowledge graph constructed by the nodes in order to communicate with their peers. Joint work with Professor Sébastien Tixeuil, from LIP6, Université Paris 6, France Speaker: Fabíola Greve Fabíola Greve received the PhD degree in computer science in 2002 from Rennes University, INRIA Labs ...
- GTA 4 - Video-Editor  - in 720p GTA 4.......Video-Editor .....................................720p............From 6:05 minute of the sound is unfortunately a milisecond asynchronously..................................[Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.]
- SocialEyes: The intersection of video and the social graph While video conferencing via the web has been around since the 1990s, the concept hasn't kept pace with the radical changes in social interactions made possible by services such as Facebook. SocialEyes is changing that with a new tool that introduces video into the Facebook experience. "The way that people collaborate now in the age of social networks is very, very different than the way they used to," explains Rob Williams, CEO of SocialEyes. "SocialEyes is a social video product that lets people connect with their Facebook friends in much more dynamic and powerful ways than they have before and to go beyond their Facebook friends to connect with people who have a shared interest or passion...both in real-time and asynchronously." SocialEyes is a free service and works directly within your browser using Flash. You can have multiple video conversations going on at once in separate windows, and if you want to combine conversations, the software has tools to connect windows and create ad hoc group meetings. By associating with Facebook, SocialEyes has an enormous potential pool of users, and the goal is to make it easy for each of them to use the service. "One of the very powerful things we do with SocialEyes," says Williams, "is rollout something that works across every [Facebook] user--500 million users around the world--with essentially no software download." More info: SocialEyes web site: SocialEyes on Twitter: SocialEyes profile on ...
- IBM Storwize V7000 Introduction to Remote Copy Part I This is part one of two videos that describes how to perform remote copy for Business Continuity or Disaster Recovery in the IBM Storwize V7000 environment. Specifically this video will focus on creating remote copy relationships and consistency groups. The IBM Storwize V7000 is capable of mirroring data both synchronously and asynchronously. Please contact your IBM Storage Specialist or Business Partner if you want to discuss this or any other part of the IBM Storwize V7000 or go to /storage/storwizev7000
- Synchronous and Asynchronous Learning Elements
- Peer to Peer with .NET Series: Part 4 - Resolving Peer Names Asynchronously with C# In Part Four of the Peer to Peer with .NET Series, we modify the previous syncrhonous example and show how applications can resolve PNRP Peer Names asynchronously. This is a useful technique for GUI based applications that need to remain responsive to end users inputs and not be blocked by the synchrounous PNRP Resolve method. Additional technical information, links, blog entries, and source code can be found at
- jaMac-asynchronously tube (.original mix.) tech-house song from jaMac.He lives in greece and he is only 20...more songs coming soon more tech-house only for YOU! stay tuned!!!!!!!!!!!!...............
- IBM Client Reference Video - Telekom Slovenia - Asynchronous Mirroring Telekom Slovenia Group is a major regional telecommunications provider, made up of multiple subsidiaries and offering fixed-line, mobile, data and IPTV solutions to consumers and businesses across Slovenia, Croatia, Kosovo, Bosnia and Herzegovina, the Republic of Macedonia, and Gibraltar. Needing an efficient, high-performance storage solution to support demanding new applications, Telekom Slovenia Group deployed two IBM XIV Storage Systems, asynchronously mirrored. This video clip discusses the asynchronous mirroring.
- New DS-X3 from Dynamic Solutions Introducing the new DS-X3, three axes simultaneous electrodynamic vibration test system available now from Dynamic Solutions. The DS-X3 incorporates 3 electrodynamic shakers that can be operated separately or simultaneously and synchronously or asynchronously. The system is capable of performing Sinusiodal, Random, Shock and complex mix-mode wave forms over a wide dynamic range and is completely air-cooled. For detailed information and pricing please email sales@ or call 877-767-7077.
- Rebecca Shulman Tango Lesson V.37 - Your step is a note At first, musicality can be viewed as the ability to follow the rhythm very well. Then to interpret rhythm changes in music which are abundant in tango and are the characteristic of the dance. 2. Then comes the ability to emphasize a musical phrase: divide the dance into little parts with the beginning, development, and the finale in accordance with similar patterns in music. The beginning is not necessarily has to be aligned with the very first step of a figure and end with the last one. This is impossible to do in an improvised dance. On the contrary! One can easy make any step be starting or final by putting an emphasis on that, slowing it down, making a pause. To follow the music, one does not have to invent new steps all the time. And predict the figures. It is only enough to be able to lead steps slower or faster, that is all. And new will be born. Music already curries a blueprint for that. Also here comes the ability to emphasize small rhythmical variations, individual notes, including slightly off-beat ones. That is where the knowledge of micro-technique and asynchronous dancing with different parts, total "dissociation" comes into play. Every step can be unique! 3. Then comes an interaction with individual instruments and the orchestra as a whole. You dance your own musical part along with that orchestra, asynchronously with other instruments ( of course, otherwise it would be 1. or 2. ). Your step is a note, even several notes. And you can even bend a string ...
- Async Client Callback in 3.5 Tutorial Using a callback in the browser to allow part of a web page to refresh asynchronously, without a complete reload. 70-562 exam practice.
- Telekom Slovenia Group - IBM XIV Client Reference Video Needing an efficient, high-performance storage solution to support demanding new applications, Telekom Slovenia Group deployed two IBM XIV Storage Systems, asynchronously mirrored. The XIV systems deliver extreme I/O combined with low energy consumption and easy management. Contact custref@ with questions about this video.
- Onloaded Shadows Demo Josh Doss, Intel Technical Lead describes the Onloaded Shadows Sample and demonstrates it running on Sandy Bridge. Onloaded Shadows is a technique by which shadow maps can be calculated asynchronously on the CPU. By using cascades, the shadow map for objects near the camera are calculated every frame on the GPU, but the shadow maps for objects in the second cascade and beyond are calculated less often on the CPU. This allows for better work balancing across the CPU and GPU. For more information on Onloaded Shadows, see For more information on Sandy Bridge, see /software/sandybridge
- Near-optimal Monitoring of Online Data Sources Google TechTalks July 27, 2006 Ryan Peterson ABSTRACT Crawling the Web for interesting and relevant changes has become increasingly difficult due to the abundance of frequently changing information. Common techniques for solving such problems make use of heuristics, which do not provide performance guarantees and tend to be tailored to specific scenarios or benchmarks. In this talk, I will present a principled approach based on mathematical optimization for monitoring high-volume online data sources. We have built and deployed a distributed system called Corona that enables clients to subscribe to Web pages and notifies clients of updates asynchronously via instant messages. Corona assigns...
- Creating The TileMap Library (Part B) - Actionscript 3 Game Programming Tutorial Part 6 - Chapter 2 In this tutorial, we'll create a reusable package that lets us load tile maps into any Flash app, loads asynchronously with loading bar support, and loads XML exported from TaT tile map editor. This is Part 1 of 2 For more, visit
- Patterns in Patterns 3 I hope it's a long time before i make another clay motion video. This volume of Patterns in Patterns does have a formula that can be applied, but was not included in the video. The pattern you see evolve here carries on forever but i cut it down to five columns. Column 2 42 53 64 75 86 If you working on a new ball number then the second column (above) is useful. When you were learning 3b and wanted to practice for 4b, you probably learned 42... a 3b trick that prepares you for 4b. It's also cool that all these swaps can be done both synchronously and asynchronously. If you wanna see a beautiful 53 with clubs check out MadJugglerTV. Thanks g2gJuggling for reminding me to work on my 64 Column 3 522 633 744 855 966 The third column is great for asynchronous training. These swaps contain one high ball throw and 2 duplicate low ball throws. Im personally working on 744 with some progress... not ready for 855 :-) Row 2 53 633 7333 83333 933333 The rows are important too. Lets use row 2 for example since most my subbers are 4ballers. At some point you might wanna learn just how high them high throws need to be. How many 3's can you put between your high throws... I know i've done 933333 but not sure about a333333. Diagonal 3 522 7333 94444 b55555 d666666 The diagonals are cool tooo. This diagonal is for a high throw and one full flash from the ball number below. So if your a juggling jedi and you can juggle 7 balls.... try a 'd' throw and a 6b flash under it.... d666666 That's ...
- Clip 7-1, Drupal Gadgets save state asynchronously A tiny demo of the Gadgets module about state saving through AJAX
- Calling Web Services Asynchronously with ASP NET by Dan Wahlin.wmv Dan Wahlin walks you through the fundamentals of calling Web Services asynchronously from an page using the .NET 2.0 event driven model exposed by Web Service proxy objects. There are several different options for calling Web Services asynchronously including polling, callbacks and wait handles, but the event driven model is quite easy to use and doesn't put as much pressure on the thread pool as the other options.
- Indoor LED Moving Message Sign Email: sales@ Indoor LED Moving Message Sign -Model No.: CST-WZ32x160-1R1G1B-7.62-ISR -Software Type: Comsight New WZP2006 system -Asynchronously with computer -Key features: please refer to -Pitch: 6mm -Brightness: Indoor brightness -Resolution: H32x W160 pixels -Display Area Size: H244mm x W1219mm -Casing Dimension (H x W x D): approx: H279mmx W1263mm x D75mm -Rear Access -Single side -LED Array: 1R1G1B/pixel, 16*32pixels dot matrix -Color displayed: 4.4 trillions -Viewing Angle: 120o/120o for Horizontal/Vertical -Lines displayed: 3-4 lines depending on font -Characters displayed: 4 lines char. with font H7xW5pixels -Casing Material: black powder coated aluminum profile, non-waterproof -Data Cable Type: Optical Fiber Cable -Working Environment: default -10~+40℃ -Warranty: 3-year factory depot limited warranty
- Asynchronous Rotation of a Magnetic Particle Green arrow represents the rotating external magnetic field and the blue arrow represents the orientation of the magnetic particle. The particle is rotating asynchronously with the external field because the drag of the surrounding liquid is too large for it to follow the external field. Author: Rodney Agayan
- Microminiatures of Edward Ghazaryan The world-known Armenian micro miniaturist Edward Ghazaryan is considered the founder of the unique art of micro miniature. Born in Yerevan, he has received higher musical education and for many years was one of the leading musicians of the Philharmonic orchestra of Armenia. He is a man of phenomenal talent. Edward Ghazaryan has exposed his first, invisible by the *** eye, micro miniature works in Yerevan more than half a century ago, in 1947. An eminent violinist-innovator, talented musician, sculptor and unexcelled caricaturist, he amazed the entire world by his works. Each aspect of his life separately may serve as a biography of an outstanding artist, musician, doctor-ophthalmologist, and cardiologist or of a scientist. His micro miniature works are hardly explicable and, large part, not conceivable for a human mind. Over the years, Edward Ghazaryan has created more than 600 unique micro miniatures. His highest achievement was the creation of a new trend -- moving micro miniatures. Maestro makes his invisible micro figures move asynchronously: no movement is repeated twice. These works are unexcelled till now, though more than thirty years have passed from the exhibition of first moving miniatures. Edward Ghazaryan is a professional, talented musician and violinist-innovator. He has revived the forgotten instrument of JS Bach "viola-pompoza" which came to life again after 270 years. With Armenian unique instruments he has created a quarter called "Dvin". It includes ...
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about asynchronously
“I saw a question recently about how to asynchronously execute a LINQ to SQL query. Unless you want to go down the”
— LINQ to SQL: Asynchronously Executing Queries - Mike Taulty's,
“In this article you will learn howto send smtp email asynchronously. ThreadPool) in order to send asynchronously lot of emails in order to”
— Sb2 Developers Blog | Sending SMTP Email Asynchronously, blog.sb2.fr
“There are several different options for calling Web Services asynchronously including polling, callbacks and wait handles, but the event driven model is quite easy to use and doesn't put as much pressure on the thread pool as the other options”
— Interface Technical Training Blogs - Dan Wahlin's Blog,
“In a previous post I wrote about downloading an image asynchronously. As my work has progressed with my app (which is soon to be released on app store) I”
— iPhone – Downloading an image asynchronously. Revisited,
“Calling Synchronous Methods Asynchronously. Posted by Davy Brion on for the task you need to do, how do you effectively perform that task asynchronously?”
— Calling Synchronous Methods Asynchronously | The Inquisitive,
“Discipline. Collaboration. Results. Pivotal Labs creates great software. We've done it for leading companies, and we can do it for you. We've developed products for multi-billion dollar companies and for early-stage startups. We've worked with”
“Calling webservices asynchronously - 2 possible ways. 0 replies on 1 page. Welcome Guest Calling webservices asynchronously - 2 possible ways. Posted: Oct 26, 2003 5:21 PM. Reply”
— .NET Buzz Forum - Calling webservices asynchronously - 2,
“The personal blog of Todd Sharp.: Running CFEXECUTE Asynchronously”
— cfsilence: Running CFEXECUTE Asynchronously,
“Recently I wanted to test a bunch of URLs to see whether they were broken/valid. In my scenario, I was checking on URLs for advertisements that are served by Lake Quincy Mediaâ€™s ad server (LQM is the largest Microsoft developer focused”
— Verify a List of URLs in C# Asynchronously : Steve Smith's Blog,