- Archival records are normally unpublished and almost always unique, unlike books or magazines for which many identical copies exist. and organization, although archival collections can often be. — “Archive - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- Definition of archival in the Legal Dictionary - by Free online English dictionary and encyclopedia. What is archival? Meaning of archival as a legal term. What does archival mean in law?. — “archival legal definition of archival. archival synonyms by”, legal-
- Light Impressions selection of Archival Pages includes Accessories, Scrapbooks, Collectibles, Photoguard, Sheet Protectors, Photo Pages, Slide and Negative Pages. — “Archival Pages”,
- Inkjet archival gold cd - 99 results from 24 stores, including Delkin CD-R Inkjet Archival Gold, Inkjet Printable, 700mb, 74 Minute, 100 Pack on Spindle, Delkin DDVD-R-I/100 SPIN 8X 100 Year Life Span Archival Gold Inkjet DVD-R (100 Pack Spindle. — “Inkjet archival gold cd - Shop sales, stores & prices at”,
- Translations of archival. archival synonyms, archival antonyms. Information about archival in the free online English dictionary and encyclopedia. Archival said he decided to act on the complaints because he learned that aside from the fact that noise brings inconvenience, a study also shows. — “archival - definition of archival by the Free Online”,
- Archival definition, of or pertaining to archives or valuable records; contained in or comprising such archives or records. See more. — “Archival | Define Archival at ”,
- Definition of word from the Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary with audio pronunciations, thesaurus, Word of the Day, and word games. Definition of ARCHIVAL : of, relating to, contained in, suitable for, or constituting archives. — ar·chi·val·ly\-və-lē\ adverb. First Known Use of ARCHIVAL. circa 1828. — “Archival - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster”, merriam-
- Archival Ink Gelly Roll Stardust Pen, Black Archival Inks, 1 lb Roll Up Black Lithography, 16 oz Black Printmasters Inks, 5 oz Black Printmasters Inks, Monotype Inks. — “Black Archival Inks”,
- Definition of archival from Webster's New World College Dictionary. Meaning of archival. Pronunciation of archival. Definition of the word archival. Origin of the word archival. — “archival - Definition of archival at ”,
- Archival. Archival supplies and products keep your collections stored and displayed under the best possible conditions. By using Gaylord quality archival supplies, you can be sure that you have made the best decision to preserve your books, documents, photos and collectibles. 9 Categories. — “Archival | Gaylord”,
- Pioneer photo albums, Print File archival photography supplies, scrapbooks and memory books for photographic storage. — “”,
- A GUIDE TO ARCHIVAL PHOTO PRESENTATION + STORAGE. WHAT IS ARCHIVAL? WHY IS ARCHIVAL STORAGE IMPORTANT? In the simplest sense, archival means that the materials (e.g. paper) will resist decomposing, disintegrating, discoloring or reacting to other. — “ - Archival”,
- Archival Micrographics is a document management company with over 25 years of experience and a proven track record of success helping our clients find the best document management solution to fit their unique business needs. — “Archival Micrographics Inc”,
- Fine Art Photographic and Archival Supplies Archival Mat Board & Supplies. Custom-Cut and Pre-Cut Archival Matting. Conservation Mat Board. Rag Mat Board. Mat Cutting Tools and Supplies. Archival Mat and Portfolio Packages (New) Archival Storage & Presentation. Archival Print Storage Containers. — “Lumiere Photo | Print, Publish, Present, Preserve”,
- Modern archival thinking has many roots in the French Revolution. The International Council on Archives (ICA) has developed a number of standards on archival description including the General International Standard Archival Description ISAD(G). ISAD(G) is meant to be used in conjunction. — “archive: Definition, Synonyms from ”,
- Historical photo archive – a global archival offering of defining moments and personalities Archival. A truly global archival offering of defining moments, places and personalities - from the historical to the present-day. Archival Categories. — “Editorial Photo - Getty Images Archive Photos”,
- Archival tape is a necessary supply when matting and mounting original works of art or limited edition reproductions. Filmoplast White Linen Mounting Archival Tape – This is a strong, self-adhesive white cloth archival tape. — “Archival | Documounts Articles”,
- Archival science is a systematic study of record preservation, appraisal, and management. Archival Science also encompasses the study of past efforts to preserve documents and items, remediation of those techniques in cases where those efforts have failed,. — “Archival science - New World Encyclopedia”,
- Archival supplies - photo storage boxes & archival boxes for acid free storage. Premium quality archival storage and preservation products for over a quarter of a century. — “Archival Methods”,
- Archival products such as boxes, folders, binders and enclosures for the needs of the private or public conservator. Site also has a useful newsletter for the archivist at heart. — “Archival Products”,
- Brief and Straightforward Guide: What is Archival Ink? As a general rule, an archival ink works best with specially designed archival paper, so that the paper will endure as well. — “What is Archival Ink?”,
related images for archival
- Archived image taken on 24 09 2007 15 22 21
- Archived image Taken on 19 09 2004 10 59 04
- Archived image Taken on 24 09 2007 15 24 10
- Archived image Taken on 19 09 2004 17 12 32
- Archived image Taken on 07 23 08 10 07 31 |
- Artwork circa 1971 1998
- archival suite02 jpg
- Archived image Taken on 24 09 2007 15 22 32
- Archived image taken on 14 09 2004 16 16 30
- Archived image Taken on 24 09 2007 15 20 54
- archival display frame jpg
- Archived image Taken on 18 09 2004 09 41 12
- Archived image Taken on 13 09 2007 21 06 27
- law Best talks about British law and shows why fair dealing in the UK is so different to fair use in the US Download the extract here archival storytelling conversation with hubert best Posted in Fair Use copyright | Comments Off
- ARCHIVALWARE027 jpg
- Archived image Taken on 07 23 08 09 09 43 |
- Archived image taken on 19 09 2004 14 47 59
- INTERIOR DESIGN PROJECTS
- archival1 jpg
- I found these pictures particularly striking The first is of a bleacher lined entrance from a prom in the 60 s The second is of prom news coverage 40 years later
- Sonoma Editing Interface System Example This example shows the living archive as the center of operation Connected to the archive are multiple transfer stations which can transfer either 6 track mag masters to DSD or 24 track
- Archived image Taken on 19 09 2004 10 57 46
- Archived image Taken on 18 09 2007 18 45 55
- Archived image taken on 24 09 2007 15 22 05
- 3D Crystal Lacquer 6pk Color Set Primary $10 99
- Archived image taken on 14 09 2004 16 22 42
- Archived image taken on 13 09 2004 07 04 40
- Archival Policy jpg
- Archived image taken on 18 09 2004 17 10 09
- Archived image taken on 17 09 2004 16 38 40
- the transfer The Meitner A to D drives the Sonoma Computer via optical clock A dedicated operator sits at the Sonoma managing the transfer and entry of meta data as recordings are made Recommendation for an ***og Audio Asset Archival Systemfor Motion Picture and Music
- Archived image taken on 14 09 2004 15 45 17
- Archived image Taken on 01 09 2007 23 17 40
- Archived image taken on 19 09 2004 14 47 42
- Archived image Taken on 14 09 2004 16 14 37
- Archived image taken on 24 09 2007 15 20 18
- 37 45
- Archived image taken on 18 09 2004 19 27 52
- The first class Dining Room looking aft toward the sculpture by Gwen Lux entitled The Four Freedoms
- Archived image Taken on 11 09 2007 17 27 08
related videos for archival
- British Pathe Archive: Mods and Rockers Clash (Margate, Kent) 1964 Better quality version. British Pathe reports on the clashes of the Mods and Rockers at Margate, Kent / Clacton 1964. Copyright remains property of British Pathe Limited, and is provided here as archival, low quality, new media for educational and historical research. Please contact British Pathe for further information.
- ARCHIVAL - Hassan Nasrallah in the Late 1980s http
- Son House - Death Letter Blues Son House performs "Death Letter" in an archival clip from Night Music.
- Massacre at Tlatelolco Archival footage recorded by the government on the day of the massacre, October 2 1968. Released more than twenty years after the Massacre at Tlatelolco, this footage shows that the shooting was a provocation. Armed gunmen shot from the apartment buildings down at the troops. The gunmen were government officials (from the army) dressed as civilians ordered to shoot down at the troops so that the soldiers would shoot back at the students. Hear the Radio Diaries audio documentary Mexico 68: a Movement, a Massacre and the 40 Year Search for Truth at
- Warsaw ghetto archival footage - Warszawskie getto - ווארשעווער געטא SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE HISTORICAL ARCHIVE FOOTAGE Warsaw ghetto archival footage - Warszawskie getto - Warschauer Ghetto - Варшавское гетто - ווארשעווער געטא Film taken mainly by German sources of the Warsaw ghetto. The Warsaw Ghetto was established by the German Governor-General Hans Frank on October 16, 1940 and completely closed one month later. At this time, the population in the Ghetto was estimated to be 400000 people, about 30 percent of the population of Warsaw. However, the size of the Ghetto was about 2.4% of the size of Warsaw. You can see what it looks like today in other films I have posted here.
- Salt Lake City Tornado, archival footage The University of Utah's meteorology department caught dramatic video of the tornado that hit downtown Salt Lake City on August 11, 1999. For photos of what the areas look like now, see our gallery at
- Swine Flu PSA Archive Found From the voluminous shelves of the National Archives, here are vintage Swine Flu PSAs from 1976. For those who don't remember the great swine flu scare, here's a website I just googled http Courtesy of NARA and Jeff Krulik Archival Services (footage research)
- Joel Tudor Archival of Surfing Here is a movie showing JT's history of surfing. You will be surprised how amazingly he surfed. Visit KOOKBOX's website: Also check out Re:Cal Mag:
- Major Employers Speak (Feb. 2011): Michael Moir - University Archivist, York University Major employers speak @ the iSchool (Toronto): What are they seeking in the new generation of professionals? Michael Moir began his career as an archivist in 1982, and served as Records Manager/Archivist for the Toronto Harbour Commissioners from 1984 to 1995. He was appointed Manager of Archival Services by the Municipality of Metropolitan Toronto, and became the Director, Corporate Records Systems and City Archivist for the new City of Toronto in 1998. Michael joined York University in July 2004, and taught a course on "Specialized Archives" at the University of Toronto's Faculty of Information in 2005 and 2006. His research interests include the history of Canadian shipbuilding, and port and harbour management in Canada during the 19th and 20th centuries.
- Deportations to death camps - archival material A collection of film showing deportations to death camps taken by *** cameramen. The first film shows what I believe to be a village in Galicia in which case the inhabitants would have ended up in Belzec. However they may be in the process of being taken to a ghetto. In another part of the film we see the ***s collecting valuables from the condemned who meekly hand them over. Finally we can see the deportation of the Jewish population of Lodz. The station is recognisable and can be seen in my photographs on Radegast also published here. I think that this film is from August 1944 and so the people would have been taken to Auschwitz where nearly all of them perished. The soundtrack appears to have been added at a later date. The originals of these films are in the Film Archives in ul. Chelmska, Warsaw.
- Gay Cable Network Archive Library Promotional Spot Before Will met Grace and "Straight" guys had a "Queer" eye there was the Gay Cable Network launched in the early 80's in New York. My partner and I were flown to New York and I was asked to put together a promo highlighting the networks archival library which has been put up for sale. Within the library over 30 years of gay and lesbian history can be found. The footage represents a period of struggle and change within the gay community to move forward in equality for all people. Restoration and preservation of this footage is important to future generations to come.
- TRAIN - "Hey, Soul Sister" (unofficial archival) Video I did for the band TRAIN using archival footage.
- Einstein, Dirac, Godel, Selberg, Harish-Chandra in Princeton These are Steve Gelbart's family movies of when his father, Abe Gelbart, took them to Princeton in 1947 and met with many scientific luminaries. In order of appearance: opening scene: Atle Selberg at left, Carl Ludwig Siegel at right (the middle two people are unknown) Around 33 seconds: Einstein 1:06 Godel on left 1:25 Selberg at the right, his wife Heddy in the middle 1:41 Paul Erdos (left) and Hermann Weyl (right) 3:01 Paul Dirac at right, and his student Harish-Chandra at left And in the last second, Steve Gelbart along with his twin brother Bill, and their mother.
- Statement by Mr. Che Guevara (Cuba) before the United Nations General Assembly on 11 December 1964 United Nations, 11 December 1964 - Statement in Spanish by Mr. Che Guevara (Cuba) before the United Nations General Assembly (19th session, 1299th meeting).
- How To: Archive and Compress files with 7zip 7zip is a free and open-source file archival tool. Its .7z format offers the best combination of compression and speed. In this video I show the speed file-size trade-off with different levels of compression for .7z and .zip archives. www.7- San Diego Computer Repair and Consulting http
- A Visit to Munkács in 1938- Archival Footage of a Family Murdered in the Holocaust In 1938, Dora Lichtman née Klein, her husband (name unknown) and her daughter Gloria arrived from the US to visit her parents and family. They captured their visit on film. The film was shot at the home of Dora's parents, Chaim Tzvi-Hirsch and Nina Klein, in Munkács, as well as in the village of Batyu, some 30km from Munkács, where Chaim Tzvi's brother, Moshe, and his wife, Tzila, lived. Chaim Tzvi-Hirsch's son David married Moshe's daughter Ilona, and the two lived with Moshe and Tzila in Batyu. Their son, Oskar Klein, donated the film to Yad Vashem. He identified the family members appearing in the film, and described what had happened to each of them. The video is part of the exhibition "A Jewish Community in the Carpathian Mountains: The Story of Munkács". This exhibition was prepared with the support of The Conference on Jewish Material Claims Against Germany www1
- How to mat a print in an archival, conservation-safe manner The best thing to do with a loose print is to mat it so that it can be framed. But where to begin? This video shows step by step how to mat a print using the hinge method, which is one of the best possible ways to ensure conservator-friendly archivability. This method is great for flat prints. If your print is curled or wrinkled you will need to mount it to a backing board. Check out my other video to see how that is done. ~Josh ------------------------------------ My website: My blog Facebook:
- Unedited archival footage of Info Island Welcome Patio way back in February 2007! Community Virtual Library.... gathering of librarians and visitors.. while reference librarians are working evening shift on Info Island. Do you see anyone you know? The dodgy footage is raw and unedited... bouncy!
- Archival film of the ghettos in Dąbrowa Górnicza and Będzin part 1 of 2 Film shot in the ghettos of Dąbrowa Górnicza and Będzin, probably at the beginning of the ghettos. Dabrowa Górnicza is part of the Katowice conurbation. Jews settled in Dabrowa Gornicza in the middle of the 19th century. There were 4304 Jews living in Dabrowa Gornicza according to the 1921 census (11% of the total population). The German army captured Dabrowa Gornicza on 3 September 1939. In the fall of 1940 several hundred young Jewish men were deported to slave labor camps in Germany. Several hundred more were deported in the course of 1941. At the end of that year a ghetto was established. On 5 May 1942, the first deportation took place in which 630 Jews were taken to Auschwitz and exterminated. In the second deportation, conducted on 12 August 1942, another few hundred Jews were sent to their death in Auschwitz. On 26 June 1943, the ghetto in Dabrowa Gornicza was liquidated and all its inmates were transferred to the ghetto in Srodula (a suburb of Sosnowiec), the only ghetto still existing in Upper Silesia. It too was liquidated and all its inhabitants, including the Jews from Dabrowa Gornicza, deported to Auschwitz and killed. According to the 1921 census, there were 17298 Jews in Bedzin or 62.1 percent of its total population.[By 1938, the number of Jews had increased to about 22500. Situated close to the border, Bedzin was quickly captured by the Wehrmacht. On 7 September, persecution of the Jews began, with the instituting of economic sanctions. On 8 September ...
- A Cruise Aboard the SS United States In 1964, former SS United States purser Jim Green returned to the ship as a passenger for a West Indies cruise along with his beloved wife Frieda. Here, set to the music of the ship's own orchestra, is a nostalgic journey back to 1964. This video also answers the trivia question: "Why were live turtles carried aboard the SS United States?" Hint: it wasn't for the soup! Enjoy!
- UMass Receives Historic Sport Management Archive The vast archival collection of Mark H. McCormack, creator of the sport management and marketing industry, is now housed at UMass Amherst. This extraordinary gift, announced Nov. 3, 2010, was made to the Isenberg School of Management and the UMass Amherst Libraries, providing an unprecedented opportunity for research and education. The recognized expertise of Isenberg's sport management faculty and the Libraries' special collections and archives staff led to UMass' selection as home for the McCormack Collection, which comprises McCormack's writings, photographs and client-related memorabilia, dating to 1960 when a handshake with legendary golfer Arnold Palmer launched what would become IMG International, the world's largest sport management firm.
- Jack Ruby - Part 1 Statement by Captain JWFritz. Various newsclips following his arrest. Interview with the lawyers of Jack Ruby. One have had threats to his family members' lifes. Tom Howard is interviewed several times.
- McGuire Sisters Announce comeback - 1984 - archival footage After 16 years of laying low, raising children, taking care of other business...The wonderfully harmonious McGuire Sisters were ready to hit the comeback trail in 1984, and so they did with a new singing career that lasted longer than the original one! In this October 30, 1984 interview the girls tell their story to Gene Shallot, present archival footage from their first career, and sing a little bit of "Yesterday" and "It's Today" a capella. Looking like a million bucks, the McGuires' second career lasted into the next century...and these ladies still look and sound like a million bucks, but have, once again, put away their wonderful arrangements in favor of separate lives at home.
- John Adams discusses Nixon In China American composer John Adams discusses his 1987 opera Nixon in China.
- Flamenco with Carmen Amaya, from Queen of the Gypsies, Archival clip, Los Tarantos Archival clip, Los Tarantos, from the DVD, Queen of the Gypsies, A Portrait of Carmen Amaya, the best of Flamenco and Carmen Amaya in a single DVD , the most comprehensive video biography of Carmen Amaya in the world. QUEEN OF THE GYPSIES, a Portrait of Carmen Amaya (1913-1963). This is a feature length DVD the most comprehensive video history on the life and art of Carmen Amaya in the world, truly a collector's item. Carmen Amaya brought the Art of Flamenco to the international stage. Carmen Amaya was possibly the greatest Flamenco dancer who ever lived and one of the greatest dancers of the millennium. This biographical portrait contains the most complete number of archival dance clips, ever seen, world wide, of this phenomenal artist. Interviews with family members, scholars, friends and former company members give Amayas spectacular virtuosity a personal dimension, as do the countless vintage photographs. With original music by Carmen Amaya, Sabicas and Domingo Alvarado. 81 minutes, black and white and color. English and Spanish with subtitles. Winner of four awards including Best Documentary, North America from the Latino International Film Festival in San Francisco.
- Unedited archival footage of the Opening of Rachelville in 2007! Rachelville in Second Life: This was recorded on the day of the opening in 2007. Sorry, it's raw footage and unedited... found it on an old hard drive!
- Fred Rogers - Archive Interview Part 1 of 9 See the full interview at Host and Creator Fred Rogers (Mr. Rogers) talks about his early years and influences.
- British Pathe Archive: Ramsgate Bombed (Ramsgate, Kent) 1940 Better quality version. British Pathe unedited footage of Ramsgate after a raid in 1940. Lot's of destroyed buildings, Anderson shelters and sadly... a dead cat (Ramsgate, Kent 1940) Copyright remains property of British Pathe Limited, and is provided here as archival, low quality, new media for educational and historical research. Please contact British Pathe for further information.
- BBC Archival Footage-In Their Own Words British Authors JRR Tolkien Part 1 Some great archival footage just released from BBC on Tolkien that was first aired in 1968.This is an episode from BBC's series "In Their Own Words British Authors". Official synopsis: "John Izzard meets with JRR Tolkien at his home, walking with him through the Oxford locations that he loves while hearing the author's own views about his wildly successful high-fantasy novels. Tolkien shares his love of nature and beer and his admiration for 'trenchermen' in this genial and affectionate programme. The brief interviews with Oxford students that are dotted throughout reveal the full range of opinions elicited by 'The Lord of the Rings', from wild enthusiasm to mild contempt." This footage is entirely owned by BBC. I am in no way affiliated with BBC or the Tokien Estate or anyone who may be associated with this video. Enjoy:) Link to part 2:
- Photograph Of Jesus by Laurie Hill in association with the Getty Images Short & Sweet Film Challenge Short and Sweet has teamed up with Getty Images to launch a film challenge with a twist. Getty Images approached producer Basil Stephens and Short and Sweet founder Julia Stephenson with the idea of setting up a film competition which would make use of images in Getty's Hulton Archive. Stephenson drew from her in-depth knowledge of the short film arena to suggest a selection of talented filmmakers. After picking out ten up-and-coming directors, she gave them the opportunity to pitch. Four of the filmmakers made it on to the shortlist and got the chance to realise their ideas. They were given three months to create their films. The challenges aim was to highlight the breadth and depth of content available at the Hulton Archive, which offers a unique resource to filmmakers and creatives alike. But rather than set a rigid brief, the challenge offered key words and phrases as prompters to guide the filmmakers creativity. Examples of these prompters included discover our past, images that shape our future, still & moving imagery, ordinary people, ordinary things and extraordinary people, extraordinary things.
- Archival footage from the American National Unimotorcyclists Society Where the sport of unimotorcycle drag racing started
- Admiral Gorshhkov / INS Vikramaditya archival history video by Sevmash Video of the making of Admiral Gorshkov aircraft carrier at Sevmash (Copyright Sevmash)
- WWII Pacific in Color Air Combat Gun Camera Archive Footage
- ROH Video Wire 9/9/09 Ring Of Honor gears up for The Final Countdown Tour in September
- Branch Rickey--What's My Line Branch Rickey was a contestant on the 13 September 1959 edition of WML.
- Wow! How to Lose a Girl in Two Voicemails TRUE STORY: The story is this - a girl was out with friends having drinks on King Street in Toronto . This guy approaches her and won't leave her alone - saying how cute she is. She finally gives in and hands the guy her business card. The attached is an MP3 file of not one, but TWO voicemails this guy left her. This is SO FUNNY enjoy!!
- Normandy Speech: President Reagans Address Commemorating 40th Anniversary of Normandy/D-Day 6/6/84 President Reagan's Address at a United States-France Ceremony Commemorating the 40th Anniversary of the Normandy Invasion/D-Day - 6/6/84. For more information on the ongoing works of President Reagan's Foundation, visit us at
- Mental Health Becomes Public Concern in Late 1940s - Part 1 In part because of rejection rates during the World War II draft, concerns about the health - including mental health - of the US population developed in the 1940s. The issue was further spotlighted by efforts to deal with readjustment of returning veterans. Hollywood films such as "Spellbound" (1945) and "The Snakepit" (1948) also highlighted the issue. This video provides a popular introduction to the issue. At the time, drug therapies often used today were not available. The only such therapy mentioned is insulin injection. Electroshock is shown as a treatment for depression. There is a vague discussion of brain surgery - perhaps a reference to lobotomy. A version of group therapy is also shown. Psycho***ysis is briefly referenced.
- Archival film of the ghettos in Dąbrowa Górnicza and Będzin part 2 of 2 Film shot in the ghettos of Dąbrowa Górnicza and Będzin, probably at the beginning of the ghettos. Dabrowa Górnicza is part of the Katowice conurbation. Jews settled in Dabrowa Gornicza in the middle of the 19th century. There were 4304 Jews living in Dabrowa Gornicza according to the 1921 census (11% of the total population). The German army captured Dabrowa Gornicza on 3 September 1939. In the fall of 1940 several hundred young Jewish men were deported to slave labor camps in Germany. Several hundred more were deported in the course of 1941. At the end of that year a ghetto was established. On 5 May 1942, the first deportation took place in which 630 Jews were taken to Auschwitz and exterminated. In the second deportation, conducted on 12 August 1942, another few hundred Jews were sent to their death in Auschwitz. On 26 June 1943, the ghetto in Dabrowa Gornicza was liquidated and all its inmates were transferred to the ghetto in Srodula (a suburb of Sosnowiec), the only ghetto still existing in Upper Silesia. It too was liquidated and all its inhabitants, including the Jews from Dabrowa Gornicza, deported to Auschwitz and killed. According to the 1921 census, there were 17298 Jews in Bedzin or 62.1 percent of its total population.[By 1938, the number of Jews had increased to about 22500. Situated close to the border, Bedzin was quickly captured by the Wehrmacht. On 7 September, persecution of the Jews began, with the instituting of economic sanctions. On 8 September ...
- Korean War Air Combat Gun Camera Archival Footage
twitter about archival
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about archival
“Archival Designs, member AIBD, is the foremost residential home designer of classically inspired residences. We have over 500 floor plans ranging from 1200 to 40,000 square feet”
— House Designer Blog - Luxury House Plans by Archival Designs,
“Archived from groups: p,nz.tech,p.periphs.dcameras,rec.photo.digital (More info?) The Current Better DIGITAL has a section on Archival CD's Brand Web sites and what is the Best t”
— Archival CD's - Digital-Cameras - Computer-Peripherals,
“Ad Terras Per Aspera: Transmissions from the Little Blue Marble software development as well as professional photography (what a weird combination), I need archival quality CD and DVD media to store my data on”
— How To Choose CD/DVD Archival Media " Ad Terras Per Aspera,
“EAD is an XML standard for encoding archival finding aids, maintained by the US Library of Congress in partnership with the Society of American to contribute detailed archival descriptions (to the item level) to MemoryBC, the province-wide online archival repository operated by the”
— Encoded Archival Description (EAD) Export for DB/TextWorks,
“A librarian-turned-archivist thinks aloud about all things archival Which means this blog will be changing. More soon. In the interim, I'll point you to two”
— Archival Musings, blogs.uct.ac.za
“Home " blog. Opinions. If you would like to write a guest blog for the Archival Platform, Archival Platform Editorial November 2010: The right to information”
— Opinions – Archival Platform,
“As technologies merge photographers not only need to understand photography and lighting but they need to understand new technology and issues around these technologies. I came across an article the other day on cnet titled Disc Expiration”
— Digital Media Archival issues,
“Blog. Photography. Sculpture. Digital Photo Archiving: Proven archival decay. So, in order to know that a material is archival, you need to be certain that the”
— Digital Photo Archiving: Proven archival,
“Home " FYI Blog. Posts Tagged archival' " Older Entries. MX Logic Enhancements and Branding Changes. Tuesday, LuxSci has been a partner of MX Logic since 2003, integrating with them to provide Premium Email Filtering and Premium Email Archival”
— Archival | LuxSci FYI,
“Case Studies in Utilizing Web 2.0 to Improve the Archival Experience The blog can consist of text, images, media, and data, arranged chronologically and viewed in an HTML browser”
— The Blog as an Archival Tool: Coca-Cola Conversations at The, lib.byu.edu