- Aperture Research Institute™ An organization dedicated to providing industry metrics on data center operations and guidance on best practices. Data Center Service Management™ A new paradigm for managing today's data center DCSM™ extends ITSM (ITIL) principles into the data center. — “Aperture Technologies, Inc”,
- Welcome to the official Facebook Page of Aperture Foundation. Get exclusive content and interact with Aperture Foundation right from Facebook. Join Facebook to create your own Page or to start connecting with friends. — “Aperture Foundation Photos | Facebook”,
- Aperture Foundation is a not-for-profit organization dedicated to advancing photography via Aperture magazine, books, traveling exhibitions, and educational programs. — “Aperture Foundation”,
- Aperture 3 is a professional photography application that lets you refine images, showcase your photography, and manage massive photo libraries. — “Apple - Aperture - Pro performance with iPhoto simplicity”,
- The Aperture Academy is a 4,000 square foot photography gallery and The Aperture Academy also provides on-location landscape and wildlife photography workshops. — “Photography Workshops & Photoshop Classes”,
- July 1, 2010 Aperture 1.5.0 released! An evolutionary bugfix and improvement release. It brings new and improved functionality for getting data from OpenXML and mbox files, as well as initial support for direct crawling of remote Samba without having to mount them first. — “Aperture Framework”,
- Aperture 3 Newer and better but,price n reviews online in india - best latest prices and reviews futures online in india, provides online reviews in india. — “Aperture 3 Newer and better but - Online Best Latest Price”,
- Shutter speed, apertures and depth of field, three most important elements in photography. I have been through the early days of confusion, hope this will help. Photography in Malaysia: Malaysians photographers' online portfolios, Resourceful. — “Understand what is Aperture in photographic basic”, .my
- Guide to Aperture | Aperture News, Photography School Photos, Photo Printing Articles & Blogs. — “Aperture Guide | Photography School | Photo Printing”,
- aperture. მნიშვნელობა. სანათური. ნახვრეტი, ჭუჭრუტანა. გასავალი. წარმოთქმა: IPA: / ˈæp.ə.tʃə(r)/, /ˈæp.ə.tjʊə(r)/ შენიშვნა: დამარცვლა: ap-er-cher მოძიებულია "http:///wiki/aperture"-დან. კატეგორიები: ინგლისური ენა | არსებითი სახელი. — “aperture - ვიქსიკონი”,
- The aperture determines how collimated the admitted rays are, which is of great importance for the appearance at the image plane. If an aperture is narrow, then highly collimated rays are admitted, resulting in a sharp focus at the image plane. — “Aperture - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- The poem "aperture with wings" appears in Michele Glazer's third book, "On Tact, & the Made Up World. — “Poetry: 'aperture with wings' | ”,
- Add multiple, non-Aperture files and folders to the same upload batch Start Aperture and select the images you want to send. Chose Export>Send via YouSendIt. — “Send your photo files directly from Apple Aperture! | YouSendIt”,
- Watch how shutter speed and exposure are affected by aperture in this brief animation. This is primarily due to the aperture value of the camera, which helps dictate what else is in focus besides what you focused on. — “Focus on Aperture”,
- APERTURE PHOTOGRAPHIC SPECIALISTS IN PROFESSIONAL CAMERA EQUIPMENT. Aperture UK supplies second hand cameras, new cameras, digital cameras and other camera equipment Nikon, Canon, Leica and other Professional equipment. — “APERTURE PHOTOGRAPHIC SPECIALISTS IN PROFESSIONAL CAMERA”,
- What is 'aperture,' what is a good aperture range, and how is aperture relevant when it comes to choosing a digital camera? The larger the diameter of the aperture, the more light reaches the film / image sensor. — “What Is... Aperture? - Digital Photography Tutorial - Photoxels”,
- I just got a new iMac, running Aperture 3 as my primary photo and video editor. The huge draw of Aperture for me is the ability to have. — “Aperture 3 and iMovie 11 w/NAS: Do I expect too much?: Mac”,
- A community about aperture. Tag and discover new products. Share your images and discuss your questions with aperture experts. — “: aperture”,
- Flickr is almost certainly the best online photo management and sharing application in the world. Show off your favorite photos and videos to the world, securely and privately show content to your friends and family, or blog the photos and videos. — “Flickr: Aperture Users”,
related images for aperture
- aperture mid jpg
- by it to share with you people I put it on media fire because it s 1 5MB so TPU won t host it but if anyone can suggest a better way to share it tell me Let me know what you think Aperture Science Standard
- Aperture jpg
- Sehr geehrte Leserschaft Ich werde dieses Live Review hier jetzt einmal unterbrechen Ein ausführliches Review zu Aperture wird dann demnächst folgen Als Schlußwort kann ich derzeit nur
- software Photographers handling hundreds of images every day weddings fashion need to examine select dump and try out changes on single images and batches Aperture is good I took the camera into the classroom and the garden and snapped away generating quantity rather than quality then imported When the camera is connected a window opens allowing the
- Aperture V2 0 MAC OSX + Key
- I have not found this species near Rosario but apparently red octopus have because this was in the beer bottle midden of a red octopus at about 18 m depth on Whidbey Island This photo shows the aperture The shell has obviously been dead for awhile and has the remnants of a bryozoan growing within the aperture as well as some missing shell on the outer lip of
- aperture jpg
- nen GRafiktool namens Aperture haben sie auch
- aperture jpg
- When they were on 23rd street
- by Apple in California Mail 的郵戳則是標出了蘋果總部所在地 Hello from Cupertino CA 至於 iTunes 的 CD 內環則有雷射蝕刻 iTunes 7 與 Apple 2006
- Everyone s favorite free cake http kotaku com assets resources 2007 11 aperture jpg
- laid out so much better than Logic 8 in my book Unfortunately they chose to make Logic 8 look like Aperture What is this geek mentality homogenizing everything to look the same http i259 photobucket com albums h t Aperture jpg http i259 photobucket com albums h rat Logic8 jpg
- peep hole is way smaller on the target aperture sight compared to any miltary peep sight I have ever layed eyes on There s no comparison The sights I looked at looked just like this one
- We chatted some to the people working the Apple stand and asked them about Boot Camp among other things They didn t know anything about it which may be understandable perhaps since it just
- Aperture Holder
- on GPU and currently experimenting with advanced lighting models for terrain with correct shadowing and occlusion Here is example of such technique applied to untextured SRTM relief data http www rusteddreams net images srtm aperture jpg With satellite images it will look more realistically then regular shading used in Google Earth Also it will enhance user perception of
- What s new in this update Image Compatibility Nikon images imported using a direct camera to computer connection now display thumbnails correctly in the Import window
- Aperture png
- aperture large jpg
- Aperture jpg
- aperture I jpg
- 24 吋 LED 背光鏡面寬螢幕顯示器令人驚豔的造型只是表面而已 延伸電腦桌面 當您將全新 MacBook Pro MacBook Air 或具有 Mini DisplayPort 的 Mac 桌上型電腦 包括 Mac Pro Mac mini iMac 接上 LED Cinema Display
- Invita aperture junio 09 jpg
- Aperture Lisa Ferro
- aperture jpg
- The Browser be it the Filmstrip View Grid View or List View doesn t have to live at the bottom of the screen Use Shift W to swap your Filmstrip Grid or List from the bottom to a vertical
- Focal lengths are concentrated at 50 mm for my prime lens and 55 mm with the kit lens often for macro work The remaining third are wider landscapes with the kit lens zoomed out Aperture has spikes at f5 6 as the fastest stop on my 55mm kit lens f8 as a lazy aperture priority landscape setting and various lower f stops from indoors and low light prime usage I did
- aperture jpg
- Download this Exhibition Wallpaper for your computer desktop Small 800 x 600 Medium 1024 x 768 Large 1280 x 1024
- Picture taken from http a img dpreview com previews N ensmount01 jpg
- de la nuit De belles photos y ont quand même été réalisées mais dommage pour le coucher de soleil Attention donc si un jour vous voulez tenter l expérience Développement Depuis mes débuts je développe toutes mes photos avec Aperture Dans le cas de ce voyage le travail fut considérable car je n ai pas emporté mon fidèle MacBook Pro avec moi pour
- Press Release White Center PDF Download this Exhibition Wallpaper for your computer desktop Small 800 x 600 Medium 1024 x 768
- This picture I made is pretty self explanatory
- 04 29 05 Aperture stream view jpg
- Oct 19 09 Tuesday Freebie Aperture Desktop Wallpaper To promote the release of the highly anticipated Aperture WordPress theme one of the most flexible and beautiful themes in the known world I went ahead and put together a desktop
related videos for aperture
- Canon Rebel XSi Shutter & Aperture This video Shows you a little about shutter & Apeture Full two disc DVD @
- Extol - Aperture Song from the band Extol. Album: Synergy This song is very different, from their other songs, but is still amazing. Lyrics: "Will you be there, when I call, will you be there? Will you be there, when I fall, will you be there? Will you be there, oh, will you be there? Will you be there, when the darkness has no end? Will you be there, when the light decends? Will you be there, ah will you be there? Yes I will be there, when you call out to my name! Yes I will be there, I am your light take my hand! Yes I will be there, oh I will be there..." -- I do not own this song! I just think it's an amazing song and more people should know it, so here is the opportunity for that --
- Aperture: DSLR Know-How with Tamron Episode 3 In this week's video, Andre explains just what the aperture function on your camera does and how you can use aperture to get the results you are looking for.
- Portal is Free (Well, it was - now it's just a good deal). Steam for the Mac has been released, and Aperture Science couldn't be happier. Since May 12th, millions of new recruits have poured into the Aperture Science Enrichment Center for Portal testing. If they are ever found, we are sure they would want you to know that the wheels of science turn ever onward. Today, in an effort to restaff, Aperture Science directs your attention to this motivational recruitment video.
- P2 FRESNEL LENS PARABOLIC MIRROR APERTURE SOLAR FRESNEL POWER CPV This is Part 2. Solar Training, Understanding optics of Parabolic Mirrors and Fresnel Lenses. Cheap Telescope astronomy. Telescope first surface mirror. PART 1 IS HERE:
- Aperture Priority mode (and how it works) - Week 28 The on your camera allows you to take control of exactly how much depth of field your camera has. What does that mean? Professional Photographer and digital expert Gavin Hoey will explain how to achieve professional looking images with blurred backgrounds the set a small aperture. If you need a photo where as much as possible is in focus from front to back then set a large aperture.
- Aperture 3 - Photo Editing - Part 1 Hands on with Apples Aperture 3. In this 2 part video I will be editing an overexposed dull photo from within Aperture and turning it into a WOW image. All using the simple slider controls. This is PART 1.
- aperture 3 Tutorial: library organization This is a basic tutorial for organizing your photo library in aperture 3 You can view more videos or check out my portfolio at
- Into Eternity - 3 Dimensional Aperture Track 3 from 2004's "Buried In Oblivion"
- Aperture (Short Film) A ***age boy suffers from a visual impairment yet dreams of becoming a photographer. He spends his days trying to fit into society until he meets Josie who changes his perspective forever. Winner of the Highly Commended Award at the 2007 Lights! Canberra! Action! Film Festival.
- ISO, Aperture, and Shutter Speed - Mauro's Moments Michael discusses the use of ISO, Aperture, and Shutter Speeds with Outdoor Adventure Expert and burgeoning photographer Brian Brawdy on a recent shoot in sunny Florida.
- SCO0239 - Aperture 3 - Part 1 - Full free show Aperture 3 is the latest version of Apples flagship photo management application. Previous versions have been aimed squarely at the professional photographer, but with this new release, Aperture has been repositioned as a tool for both prosumers and professionals. One of the reasons many people have held off moving to Aperture was the inclusion of Faces and Places in iPhoto '09. Without them, Aperture 2 was not really a compelling upgrade for iPhoto users. All has been fixed now in Aperture 3 with the inclusion of both these features and over 200+ new improvements. Aperture 3 now gives "Pro performance with iPhoto simplicity"! As I've never covered Aperture before, I thought I'd best start from the ground up and cover the basic functionality in this weeks show. No prior knowledge of Aperture is assumed and I approach the subject as an iPhoto user considering moving over to Aperture. Next week I'll take a look at some of the new and enhanced features.
- Aperture Demo of aperture settings on a camera and their relationship to exposure
- Aperture Lesson 2 | Aperture Sizes in Real Time | Camera This is a simple lesson exploring apertures and their sample sizes in real time. Brought to you by:
- Digital Photography 1 on 1: Episode 14: Aperture Values In this episode Mark explains why f/2.8 is a large aperture opening and f/22 is a small aperture opening. Mark also discusses the meanings of the numbers on many lenses. Visit for more photography videos!
- Shutter and Aperture This clips covers the basics of camera shutter speeds and lens apertures and the relationship between them when taking a photo Credit - Mike Upstone www.image-
- Advanced Tips for Canon EOS 40D : Canon EOS 40D: Aperture Priority Manually set aperture, shutter speed automatically adjusts. Learn how to use auto focus in the aperture priority mode for theCanon EOS 40D Digital SLR camera in this free Canon photography lesson. Expert: Ryan Vaughn Bio: Ryan Vaughn is a photo enthusiast who has used his expertise for professional wedding portraits and business promotion. Filmmaker: MAKE | MEDIA
- Outdoor Photography : Outdoor Photography & Aperture Lowering your aperture will affect depth of field in photography, especially for outdoor product work. Learn how to set aperture for outdoor photography from a professional photographer in this free photography video. Expert: Michael Seto Contact: Bio: Michael Seto has been taking pictures for 25 years and works as a freelance photographer in NYC in a number of commercial imagery disciplines. Filmmaker: Buccola Richard
- Aperture 3 Tutorial: Add watermark to photos This tutorial will show you how to export photos with a watermark using Aperture 3 Please support me and check out my other tutorials @ Thanx for watching, and please RATE!!!
- Programmable Aperture Photography: Multiplexed Light Field Acquisition mpac.ee.ntu.edu.tw Programmable Aperture Photography: Multiplexed Light Field Acquisition (SIGGRAPH 2008) Chia-Kai Liang, Tai-Hsu Lin, Bing-Yi Wong, Chi Liu, and Homer Chen National Taiwan University --Abstract-- We present a system including a novel component called programmable aperture and two associated post-processing algorithms for high-quality light field acquisition. The shape of the programmable aperture can be adjusted and used to capture light field at full sensor resolution through multiple exposures without any additional optics and without moving the camera. High acquisition efficiency is achieved by employing an optimal multiplexing scheme, and quality data is obtained by using the two postprocessing algorithms designed for self calibration of photometric distortion and for multi-view depth estimation. View-dependent depth maps thus generated help boost the angular resolution of light field. Various post-exposure photographic effects are given to demonstrate the effectiveness of the system and the quality of the captured light field.
- Lenovo Thinkstation E20, Dell display & Aperture 3 A video blog about Dell's 27 inch display U2711, the Lenovo Budget workstation and Apple's Aperture 3
- Retouching portraits with adjustment brushes In Aperture 3 Essential Training from Watch the entire course at In Aperture 3 Essential Training, author Derrick Story covers the entire photographic workflow in Aperture, from import to enhancement to output. The course covers organizing image collections using star ratings, labels, and Smart Albums, and using the image editing tools to correct exposure, retouch flaws, and correct color balance issues. One of the most noteworthy enhancements in Aperture 3 is explored in detail: its ability to store video clips alongside the stills from digital cameras, then combine them to create stunning multimedia slideshows. Exercise files are included with the course.
- The Aperture Science Test Course - Part 2 Here it is. Part 2 to the randomly funny film I just finished making. Music and other credits are at the end. IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN PART 1 THEN I HIGHLY RECCOMMEND YOU DO Oh, and the action music in this part was called "Chateau" by Rob Dougan Yes, I did make all the maps featured in this machinima. One of the reasons why this took so long to make. And yes, the artwork at the end was done by yours truly. If you like my arts, take a peek at my DeviantArt Account: elliotfox24 Sorry, I just want to savior this moment.... 5/27/09- 69 COMMENTS
- What is Aperture Priority? Effect on Shutter Speed, Depth of Field and Digiscoping see also: www.swarovskioptik.us What is Aperture and How do I use Aperture Priority Mode? In video: Swarovski Optik STM80 HD, 25-50x wide eyepiece, UCA digiscoping adapter, Canon 1000D DSLR
- Using Camera Lenses : What is Aperture? How to understand the aperture; learn how to use camera lenses for manual and digital cameras in this free video on photography and camera ownership. Expert: James Flint Bio: James Flint has been working with computers professionally for more than 10 years. Filmmaker: Reel Media LLC
- ISO, Aperture and Shutter Speed When talking cameras, no doubt you've heard the terms ISO, Aperture and Shutter Speed. But what do they mean to the average person? How can they help you take the perfect picture? And do you need a degree in photography to make them work for you? Charlie Brown explains in simple terms what these mean and how your photography skills will grow. See more @ My Nikon Life: .au
- The Aperture Science Test Course - Part 1 Finally. This Garry's Mod machinima took a while to make, but it was well worth it in the end. This is about two citizens who find themselves in the Aperture Science testing facility, and in order to escape, they have to go through a series of courses, that are death-defying. A guide by the name of Steve walks them through (sort of like GLADOS, if you've ever played Portal before, if you haven't yet, I highly reccomend you do). A clever mix of action and comedy, I'm sure most will be pleased with this project. Part 2 will be available shortly, and when it does, watch it to find out the conclusion of this short film. Enjoy. Watch Part 2 here:
- Aperture Shutter Speed and ISO, Photography 101 This is a video tutorial on how to understand and use aperture, shutter speed and ISO to get professional looking images.
- Camera Tutorial 07: Aperture In this episode of "Learn to Speak Camera", we talk about Aperture - what it is, how it affects your images, and understanding how to make use of these effects. This is one of the most important topics for novice and amateur photographers. The errata for this episode are posted here: The music for this series is an excerpt from "Feeling", from the album Ice Breaker, which was very kindly supplied by Candice and Matthew. Please support them by visiting their web site at and purchasing their album for download or delivery! The amazing Sigma 10-20mm EX DC HSM ultra wide angle lens I mentioned in the video, in: - Canon fit (Amazon UK): - Nikon fit (Amazon UK): The "nifty fifty", AKA Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II prime lens (used to take the first photograph demonstrating Bokeh): [Check out the customer pics!] The show-stopping Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8 USM telephoto lens (used to take the second photograph demonstrating Bokeh): The "Learn to Speak Camera" series is aimed at novice and amateur photographers, and those others who would consider the hobby if only it weren't so confusing. Each episode will deal with a single photographic concept, clearly defining it then discussing what that definition means. Clear graphical explanations will be given when appropriate. This series is the result of several weeks of research, experimentation, and - of course - writing. It is part of my ...
- Aperture This is a quick and simple introduction to Apertures and the four main rules of apertures. I hope beginning photographers find it helpful! :) Brought to you by:
- Aperture 3 - Photo Editing Part 2 Part two...watch part 1 first!
- Understanding Depth of Field by Changing Aperture with Bryan Peterson Learn more at . Please send your questions to bryanfpeterson3@
- Apple Aperture Tutorial quick guide to apple apeture part 1
- Manual Aperture Control on a Canon T1i (500D) This is a vid of how I got around the lack of manual aperture control on the Canon T1i by using old lenses. Note: Bending the pin as I did in this video may not be necessary depending on the lens that you are dealing with. With many of them, you can tape the DOF preview button down and accomplish the same thing. This lens had none and I wanted it to be permanently fixed (it was $30 ). Either way, this was just to show that it can be done. This was shot with the T1i and edited in premiere pro and then voiced over. Sorry about it being so rushed if you have questions, post them in the comments.
- Aperture facade installation Aperture is a facade installation which functions as an interactive display. For more info go to
- Nikon Camera Repair : Nikon D40X Aperture Control Replacement Camera Repair of a Nikon D40X Aperture Repair 20:1 Speed CRIS
- Aperture 3 Basic Post Processing Tutorial Aperture 3 Basic Post Processing Tutorial For My Digital Phtotography Workflow You can check out more videos and see my portfolio @
- How to Buy a Telescope : Telescope Buying Guide: Aperture The aperture of a telescope refers to its ability to gather light. Find out which aperture to choose when buying a telescope in this free video on home astronomy from a telescope salesperson. Expert: Jesse Sturgeon Bio: Jesse Sturgeon has served as a sales and customer service representative for Anacortes Telescope in Anacortes, Wash. for several years. He enjoys introducing people to the science & art of astronomy. Filmmaker: Curtis Enlow
- Aperture 2: Bob Davis on perfecting the image Bob Davis, photojournalist and assignment photographer, demonstrates how he uses a variety of new image adjustment tools: Recovery, Black Point, Vibrancy, Retouch, and Vignette.
- Aperture In this series of videos I hope to introduce beginning photographers to some core concepts of photography, like aperture, shutter speed, depth of field, histograms, ISO, RAW, and many more.
twitter about aperture
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about aperture
“Discuss Aperture with active forum users - ask questions and get answers, or help other students learn at this popular online technical school”
— Aperture Forum - Page 1 - ,
“Public Record Office Blog – Mia Mala McDonald. The Banghouse Blog – Elvina-Mae Farkas. The Sartorialist. The Selvedge Yard Moore. Vien Tran Blog. We are adventurers Blog. Validation. Valid XHTML 1.0 Strict. Valid CSS 2.1. Copyright © Aperture Studios Blog”
— Aperture Studios Blog - 21 Lincoln Street Richmond, Victoria 3121, .au
“O'Reilly Digital Media Blog Well, quite simply, I think that the feature set that *** Light is developing should one day, when it's mature enough, end up inside of a future version of Aperture (I”
— O'Reilly Digital Media Blog,
“I had been asking on a forum about moving projects between two machines, and Ian Wood from the site Aperture-Assistant sent me a bunch of links, so I thought I would post his list here : Forums: http:///forum.jspa?forumID=1092”
— Aperture | ,
“Created by Apple Aperture”
— Aperture Forum - Page 1, aperture-
“Terry has a presets category on his blog with a few downloads. PPS #43 Forum Discussion. Post your action pics here too! this discussion starts at time index 30:31. Cnets Aperture Poll caused a stir, Polaroid dies, the HDR blog Reviewed Mircosoft HD Photo format & Lightroom 1.4 is available”
— Aperture | Pro Photo Show,
“Stay updated on aperture and other favorite blogs with Bloglovin'. Get notified whenever your favorites have published new stuff. On English”
— aperture | Bloglovin' on English,
“Love nature photography? So do I! This is an chronicle of where my trusty Canon glass and I go and what we're shooting”
— A for Aperture,
“What is the best setting for AGP Aperture size? My PC's BIOS is set at 64MB by default, with options to change it to 128 or 256. I have increased ny RAM to 256MB. Should I change the AGP aperture or n”
— AGP Aperture Size - Graphics-Cards - Graphic-Displays,
“Forum : Aperture Installation, Setup and General Usage. Post New Topic. Back to Forum List Apple.com > Support > Discussions > Aperture > Aperture Installation, Setup and General”
— Apple - Support - Discussions - Aperture Installation, Setup,