- Online version of Roget's Thesaurus. Find synonyms, antonyms, related words, and one-word definitions of English words and phrases. — “: Roget's Thesaurus”,
- Antonyms. Learn about Antonyms on . Get information and videos on Antonyms including articles on pertinent, opulent, opposite of opposite and more!. — “Antonyms | Answerbag”,
- Antonyms definition, a word opposite in meaning to another. Antonyms. Look up Word Definitions in Seconds Plus Word of the Day -Download Now! . — “Antonyms | Define Antonyms at ”,
- GlobalAntonyms locates antonyms to your input from the Roget's Thesaurus. GlobalAntonyms takes a word or phrase and returns its antonyms (words of opposite meaning). — “Globalsoft - GlobalAntonyms”,
- This section will help you review and strengthen your knowledge of Antonyms. The exercises are grouped into beginner, intermediate, and advanced levels. Determine your level of knowledge and then select an exercise from the lists below. If you. — “Antonyms”,
- an artist in practice! art + inspiration + many other things stuff that make me smile, sad, feel life. — “Antonyms”,
- Animated Science, Health, Technology, Math, Social Studies, Arts & Music and English movies, quizzes, activity pages and school homework help for K-12 kids, aligned with state standards Finally, you'll learn about antonyms, including what they are and how to find antonyms for specific words. — “BrainPOP | English | Learn about Antonyms, Synonyms, and Homonyms”,
- This page on Synonyms and Antonyms is a collection of similar as well as the opposite meaning of words with their usages. Reading this list of Synonyms and Antonyms is a great fun. — “Antonyms”, english-for-
- A community about antonyms. Tag and discover new products. Share your images and discuss your questions with antonyms experts. — “: antonyms”,
- Antonyms are word pairs that are opposite in meaning, such as hot and cold, black and white, and in and out. Complementary Antonyms: These express binary relationships in which there is no middle-ground. — “Nym Words > Antonyms”, fun-with-
- English Antonyms Test 02Instructions: Choose the word is most opposite in meaning to the words provided.ID Questions1 brazen () bashful () boisterous () noisy () heated2 expect. — “English Antonyms Test 02”,
- Antonyms.us offers the most relevant information on Antonyms and more. — “Antonyms.us”, antonyms.us
- The term antonym (and the related antonymy) has also been commonly used as a term that is One usage has antonym referring to both gradable opposites, such as long : short, and. — “Opposite (semantics) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- Books on LibraryThing tagged antonyms, Antonyms, Antonyms., antonyms., ANTONYMS. Dictionary of Synonyms & Antonyms by Joseph Devlin (6 times) Merriam Webster's Dictionary of Synonyms: A Dictionary of Discriminated Synonyms With Antonyms and ***ogous and Contras by Merriam-Webster (4 times). — “antonyms | books tagged antonyms | LibraryThing”,
- Top questions and answers about Antonyms. Find 90 questions and answers about Antonyms at Read more. — “Antonyms - ”,
- Find word synonyms, antonyms, and definitions using this free thesaurus & online dictionary. is the web's best resource for English synonyms, antonyms, and definitions. — “”,
- Translations of Antonyms. Antonyms synonyms, Antonyms antonyms. Information about Antonyms in the free online English dictionary and encyclopedia. antonym - a word that expresses a meaning opposed to the meaning of another word, in which case the two words are antonyms of each other; "to him. — “Antonyms - definition of Antonyms by the Free Online”,
- antonym ( ) n. A word having a meaning opposite to that of another word: The word wet is an antonym of the word dry. — “antonym: Definition, Synonyms from ”,
- List of auto-antonyms in English - This is a list of auto-antonyms in English -- that is, words which in and of themselves have two or more generally accepted meanings in the English language that directly or generally contradict each other. — “Antonyms | Best Of Web | TutorVista”,
related images for antonyms
- goclick gif 06 Feb 2001 10 19 2k pagebg gif 06 Feb 2001 10 19 3k wordopp3ans02 gif 06 Feb 2001 10 19 8k wordopp302 gif 06 Feb 2001 10 19 9k
- ANTONYMS If the opposite of pro is con what is the opposite of progress
- Dictionary of Synonyms Antonyms poza t D n 4 1096 JPG
- Birthday Antonyms
- Author Name Anon Title Pitman s Book of Synonyms and Antonyms
- to appease would by contrast have a happy ending as in any morality play Appeasement has often been seen in these terms ever since the outbreak of the European war over Poland in 1939 But the word had no such connotations when it first became fashionable during the 1920s and early 1930s As late as 1936 British Foreign Secretary Anthony Eden later widely thought of as an
- Antonyms Synonyms Book £2 99
- synant gif
- ***ysis | Antonyms
- syn3 gif
- Antonyms wall chart
- Color Shapes More School Zone Flash Cards The Merriam Webster Dictionary of Synonyms and Antonyms Merriam Webster Paperback
- SueChicFieldMuseum jpg
- Synonyms and Antonyms
- Dictionary of Synonyms Antonyms poza t D n 6 870 JPG
- antonyms bmp
- Download Set Now
- 98121801 jpg
- View larger image
- When Antonyms Attack
- 283 8aw45t l jpg
- goclick gif 06 Feb 2001 10 19 2k pagebg gif 06 Feb 2001 10 19 3k wordopp2ans02 gif 06 Feb 2001 10 19 8k wordopp202 gif 06 Feb 2001 10 19 8k
- Synonyms and Antonyms v1 6 download
- il fullxfull 89057679 jpg
- 2hf3oyr jpg
- 0192806343z jpg
- syn2 gif
- wordopp4ans02 gif 06 Feb 2001 10 19 7k wordopp4ans01 gif 06 Feb 2001 10 19 1k wordopp402 gif 06 Feb 2001 10 19 7k wordopp401 gif 06 Feb 2001 10 19 1k
- goclick gif 06 Feb 2001 10 19 2k pagebg gif 06 Feb 2001 10 19 3k wordopp1ans02 gif 06 Feb 2001 10 19 6k wordopp102 gif 06 Feb 2001 10 19 8k
- gre flash cards png
- spacer gif 06 Feb 2001 10 19 1k wordopp101 gif 06 Feb 2001 10 19 1k wordopp102 gif 06 Feb 2001 10 19 8k wordopp1ans01 gif 06 Feb 2001 10 19 1k
- spacer gif 06 Feb 2001 10 19 1k wordopp201 gif 06 Feb 2001 10 19 1k wordopp202 gif 06 Feb 2001 10 19 8k wordopp2ans01 gif 06 Feb 2001 10 19 1k
- Synonyms and Antonyms bmp
- Featured Writer Jacob Erin cilberto
- ***ogies antonyms sentence completion The solutions are
- Antonyms Synonyms Card Game £5 99
- archive page 16
- envelope antonyms jpg
- wordopp402 gif 06 Feb 2001 10 19 7k wordopp4ans01 gif 06 Feb 2001 10 19 1k wordopp4ans02 gif 06 Feb 2001 10 19 7k
- Enlarge image
related videos for antonyms
- Axell does Opposites / Antonyms - Words Only 10 Oct 2007 I still need to teach him more of this exercise. He did 3 out of 4 which is fairly good.
- Mindy Donner (arts coach) synonyms and antonyms
- Synonyms, Antonyms & Homonyms Song By Charles H. Johnson Synonyms, Antonyms & Homonyms song is a great educational tool to enhance a child's understanding of these three wonderful language concepts. Music & lyrics written and recorded by Charles H. Johnson ©2009. All Rights Reserved.
- Teaching Synonyms and Antonyms Libby and Lindsay teach
- Opposites - Antonyms 11 July 08 opposites
- Most Antonyms in 30 seconds- IBeatYou Contest my video contestant for the competition. vote for me!!!! post a vid response for the most U can do in 1/2 minute!
- Bellagio Adventures: Antonyms and Bathrooms
- Antonyms (part 1 of 3) Part 1 of 3 shows the story of 2 monkeys, Anton and Nim, exploring the world of antonyms (words with opposite meanings). Suitable for teachers, parents and children (aged 6-8) as a teaching/learning resource and also as a vocabulary builder. * Part 2 of 3 covers the explanation of the antonyms in the story. * Part 3 of 3 is an exercise for children to test their understanding of antonyms.
- GRE Antonyms Example 3
- English Grammar - Antonyms Test your English ability with this small sample of Anonyms. For a full list of online English study videos visit www.englishtoday.jp
- Antonyms Everett practicing his antonyms.
- Topic: Antonyms Fourth in a series of e-learning modules done by the Naga City Creative Media Center-Maogmang Cartoons Studio (pilot). This is for elementary pupils of public schools in Naga City; done for the Naga City School Board.
- Sainik School,Bijapur UPSC English ,Antonyms Vinay Dev, Santosh
- GRE Antonyms Example 1
- Antonyms Steph and Kaleigh's Antonym Project for Linguistics
- Axell does Opposites / Antonyms with Pictures 10 Oct 07 I did not know that the boy can do opposites/antonyms with pictures. Anyway, he was able to do this very fast.
- Antonym Beat 1 This is a beat i made about a year ago. Im about to start putting my beats up so tell me what ya think. Pace!
- More Opposites - Antonyms part 2 - 11 Jul 08 opposites
- Antonyms and Favorite person by Shreya Nara I can tell ANTONYMS of Sad, Open and Up. Also, I can tell my favorite person based on who ask the question
- Learn English Through Song Lesson 31 Antonyms www.learn-to-speak-english- Learn English Through Song Evergreen - Barbra Streisand.Learn English Through Song helps English Second Language (ESL) students study speaking, conversation, vocabulary, pronunciation, listening and grammar. It's for anyone who enjoys learning to speak English with media arts. To learn conversation effectively and quickly, see my Speak English Here and Now Program. It teaches Conversation Rules in voiced dialogs for high school and university students and is played offline in browsers. Free song lyrics and practice exercises are available on site. Studying in this karaoke kind of way is fun! Lessons improve speaking skills in dialogs, pronunciation, listening comprehension and sentence structure. Learn to speak, practice listening, develop vocabulary or just sing along like karaoke but have fun as you study! TeacherFrank
- On Antonyms - Part 1 - Strategy Kyle T. of Veritas Tutors in Cambridge, MA, explains how to best approach and respond to Antonyms on the GRE.
- Antonyms (Part 2 of 3) Part 2 of 3 covers the explanation of the antonyms in the story seen in part 1. * Part 1 of 3 covers the story of 2 monkeys, Anton and Nim, exploring the world of antonyms (words with opposite meanings) * Part 3 of 3 is an exercise for children to test their understanding of antonyms.
- Synonyms, Antonyms, Homophones Video PhotoStory2 A 1st grade lesson on Synonyms, Antonyms, & Homophones
- All About Auto Antonyms "Why Language is Fun" Week The ThePeter ThePeterIs Yeah made a video that is relevant to this weeks theme and I greatly enjoy it:
- Team Croc (Antonym Song) Team Croc, By Obie Leff. This song is from my play for primary grades, Team Chicken: Superheroes. In this song, Team Chicken discovers that the crocodiles speak in antonyms to keep them from finding Croc Swamp.
- More Opposites - Antonyms 11 July 2008 opposites
- Antonyms (Part 3 of 3) Part 3 of 3 is an exercise for children to self-practise and test their understanding of what antonyms are. This part of the teaching resource may also be used as a vocabulary-builder to expand childrens knowledge of adjectives. This is the final part of the teaching resource. * Part 1 of 3 covers the story of 2 monkeys, Anton and Nim, exploring the world of antonyms (words with opposite meanings) * Part 2 of 3 covers the explanation of the antonyms in the story.
- Fascism & USA Are Antonyms, Right? Do you know what the characteristics of a fascist regime are? I wouldn't imagine the United States would exhibit any of those qualities...right?
- Homophones, synonyms, and antonyms movie This is a video that I did for my Media and Technology class.
- GRE Antonyms Example 2
- GrammarCast Antonyms
- GRE Antonyms Question by Magoosh
- Digital Story - Synonyms, Antonyms, and Homonyms Digital story explaining and showing examples of synonyms, antonyms, and homonyms
- The Tri-Angels Adventure 1 Antonyms Celebration With Education presents the Tri-Angels Adventure 1. Fun Part While We learn! Educational Music for kids. This is the First album by the Tri-Angels. In stores near you soon!
- Cynthia Witthoft - "Powerful Antonyms"
- Synonyms and Antonyms A Tutorial for our fifth graders who are running Windows XP on their personal computers at home. It shows them how to insert numbering into a Word document, and how to use Microsoft Office's Thesaurus. It is hoped that they will eventually realize that they can make their writing more interesting by using synonyms and antonyms.
- Antonyms Synonyms Homophones
- ANTONYMS sober.
- Interactive whiteboard for SMART and Promethean: Synonyms and Antonyms Synonyms and Antonyms is a language arts activity based on standards. Go to to play.
- Antonyms Song Performed by Mrs. Talos Class of 2009-2010
twitter about antonyms
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about antonyms
“Antonyms are words with opposite meanings. Arrive - Depart Comfort - Disturb Polite - Rude Vacant - Occupied Freeze - Thaw Punish - Reward Exit - Entrance Valuable - Worthless Doctor - Patient Comedy - Tragedy Bridge - Tunnel”
— Learning English Antonyms - Words with opposite meanings, skype-
“Antonyms (http:///forum/ask-teacher/10121-antonyms.html) Antonyms. Our 7th graders teacher wants him to find antonyms for words such as witness,”
— ESL Forum - Antonyms,
“Official Website of Score Plus Worldwide, Asia's leading education service provider Re:GRE HW for Verbal - Antonyms (0 viewing) Favoured: 0. TOPIC: Re:GRE HW for Verbal - Antonyms. Forum Tools. Post New Topic. Pdf”
— Score Plus - Re:GRE HW for Verbal - Antonyms - Score Plus Forums, score-
“like all native speakers of the english language, ava has effortlessly learned that "feet" is the plural of "foot", and many other ridiculous twists of our language too. she's picking up funny expressions left and right ("those”
— homonyms and antonyms | johnandcailin,
— Language forum keywords Antonyms, how-to-learn-any-
“Definition of forum in the Online Dictionary. Meaning of forum. Pronunciation of forum. Translations of forum. forum synonyms, forum antonyms. Information about forum in the free online English dictionary and encyclopedia. great western forum,”
— forum - definition of forum by the Free Online Dictionary,
“FORUM: Review the definition, meaning, pronunciation, explanation, synonyms, and antonyms of the term FORUM in the Online Dictionary. What is a 5 letter word that starts with F?”
— Definition of FORUM (Meaning of FORUM), a 5 Letter Word,
“: The A to Z of word synonyms, thesaurus and antonyms on the Net!”
— blog Synonym,
“Home Previous Blog | Next Blog. The Antonyms. Sponsored Links. GRE If main word is in positive connotation then its antonyms would be in negative connotation or vice-versa”
— The Antonyms : GRE Prep Courses Free Blog,