- These books deal with the adventures of a group of anthropomorphised trains and road vehicles who live on the fictional Island of These books deal with the adventures of a group of anthropomorphised trains and road vehicles who live on the fictional Island of. — “DvdOrderOnline - TV Series & Movies: Low prices on thousands”,
- We're confused - we thought the only family movies that were supposed to do well these days were computer animated flicks about anthropomorphised creatures that sound like Brittany Murphy doing bodypops on a glacier, but what do we know? Night At. — “Night At The Museum Still Rules US Weekend Box Office”,
- Definition of Anthropomorphised in the Online Dictionary. Meaning of Anthropomorphised. Pronunciation of Anthropomorphised. Translations of Anthropomorphised. Anthropomorphised synonyms, Anthropomorphised antonyms. Information about. — “Anthropomorphised - definition of Anthropomorphised by the”,
- Kenneth Graham's tale of adventure and friendship between the anthropomorphised animal characters is a classic. Set along a riverbank in the English countryside. And at Toad Hall, naturally. — “The Wind In The Willows Bookends”,
- Fantastic Heat Brothers As mentioned in our last post, here's the third installment in our line of anthropomorphised food videos for Jewish kids band The Macaroons. — “Fantastic Heat Brothers”,
- This study examines the use of anthropomorphism in computer-animated feature films, and seeks to explain how the protagonist is anthropomorphised in the film Wall-E (2008) what visual techniques are used in order to make the anthropomorphised characters seem to think and feel. — “Animation Comes to Life: Anthropomorphism & Wall-E | Film”, filmint.nu
- Featuring human figures with the heads of anthropomorphised animals, the Tarot of the Animal Lords cards are more charming than they sound. — “Tarot of the Animal Lords”,
- Most cultures possess a long-standing fable tradition with anthropomorphised animals as characters that can stand as commonly recognised types of human behavior. and Panchatantra, which employ anthropomorphised animals to illustrate principles of. — “Anthropomorphism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- The 2010 FIFA World Cup official mascot is Zakumi an anthropomorphised leopard, whose color represent South Africas yellow and green. Zakumi's motto is: "Zakumi's game is Fair Play. The 2010 FIFA World Cup official mascot is Zakumi an anthropomorphised leopard. — “Top Places to View FIFA World Cup 2010 in Las Vegas”,
- But make no mistake, that does not mean that the virtues and sins embodied by these iconic, anthropomorphised Virtues and Sins are not there! Redundancy is why this study of tarot does not utilize The Seven Deadly Sins as anthropomorphised icons. But what about the virtues?. — “Sins and Virtues”,
- I call myself an Agnostic Atheist, but IMO, if there is a God, it is a Deist type God. It makes pretty good sense to me and more consistent with what I see around me than Theism does. — “Is deism inherently irrational? Deists do not believe in a”,
- His pictures of anthropomorphised animals are cute, but the cuteness is matched by a wry sense of humour. His pictures of anthropomorphised animals are cute, but the cuteness. — “Imaginatorium Shop - The Attic”,
- It seems to us that whenever advertising creative types aren't sure what to do with a product they're meant to be selling, they whack an Talking horses selling cereal and the other best anthropomorphised animal adverts. — “Talking horses selling cereal and the other best”,
- Misaki Kawai artist website. — “Misaki Kawai”,
- anthropomorphism n. Attribution of human motivation, characteristics, or behavior to inanimate objects, animals, or natural phenomena Most cultures possess a long-standing fable tradition with anthropomorphised animals as characters that can stand as commonly recognised types of human behavior. — “anthropomorphism: Definition from ”,
- Definition of Anthropomorphised in the Medical Dictionary. Anthropomorphised explanation. Information about Anthropomorphised in Free online English dictionary. What is Anthropomorphised? Meaning of Anthropomorphised medical term. What does. — “Anthropomorphised - definition of Anthropomorphised in the”, medical-
- You may be looking for the fanzine, Anthro. Anthropomorphic is a word which literally Typically, this is used in reference to deities, which are usually given the form of. — “Anthropomorphic - WikiFur, the furry encyclopedia”,
- Sylvanian Families, the world famous range of collectibles are now available to buy online. Sylvanian Families, the world famous range of collectibles are now available to buy online. — “Sylvanian Families”,
- Also: advertising, PR, midtown, the Upper East Side, the Upper West Side, going to Anthropomorphised box of Grape-Nuts wearing gladiator sandals. — “copyranter: Anthropomorphised box of Grape-Nuts wearing”,
- All images courtesy of Ken King With those kempt whiskers and that smile – not to mention those baby blue eyes – the dragonfly seems to be asking sweetly to be anthropomorphised. Anthropo-what? Anthropomorphised. You know, that thing we do. — “Enter the Dragonfly [PICS]”,
- Louis Wain (5 August 1860 ? July 4, 1939) was an English artist best known for his drawings, which consistently featured anthropomorphised large-eyed cats and kittens. In his later years he suffered from. — “A Choir of Cats”,
related images for anthropomorphised
- or visualised as a blazing pillar In anthropomorphised images he is generally represented as immersed in deep meditation on Mount Kailash his traditional abode Introduction Abb The Meenakshi temple in Madurai மதுரை India is one of the most famous temples dedicated to Siva Lord Shiva is the Good Lord and the Greatest God
- The book is a short 47 pages targeted at young children learning how to use English grammar correctly The book is full of anthropomorphised pronouns contractions abbreviations suffixes and the like with short stories about the characters and why you should use or avoid them in your
- No Comments It happened with Finding Nemo and could happen with Disney s upcoming movie Bolt All that added exposure and anthropomorphised cuteness makes for one must have pet The movie s American
- I know it sounds odd but computers are getting anthropomorphised to a greater extent all the time and it isn t out of the question for someone to feel bad for mistreating their computer Megalithic Structures The monolith associates with megalithic structures such as StoneHenge and the like
- Despite the Ursine Suitable Accommodation Act only three anthropomorphised bears have so far taken up the offer of quasi human solitude going for long walks in the forest and eating
- 第6話 トーマスのさいなん Thomas The Trucks こんにちは 最近気がつくとずっとビルとベンのテーマを歌っています 特に最後の方の歌詞が好きです 歌はいいね
- was the sole beneficiary of the labors of this rat haus contractor and you have all the ingredients for a kind of humanly anthropomorphised rat heaven on earth don t look now madame but there s a rata in yer attic Here we finally arrive at some images which include my living scale in the guise of rata Turkey in the Straw comes to mind as a phrase ological
- and even founded convents These hats transmit the utterances of their wearers by way of microphones and speakers the contemporary beatified woman can amass her own power tools it seems Photo Wolf Dieter Grabner Model Nadine Jessen Madelon Vriesendorp has a foot in both the art and architectural camps which she bridges with her series of paintings of anthropomorphised
- September 27 2008 More anthropomorphised cookware September 26 2008 The Art Cars travel on Carquinez Scenic Drive September 25 2008 The metal sculpture show room another view September 24 2008 The metal sculpture show room
- 第1話 トーマスとゴードン Thomas Gordon 記念すべき第1話は糞生意気な小僧がキレたおっさんに〆られるお話 ゴードンってサディスティック♪ていうか100 トーマスが悪い ゴードン
- 第7話 ジェームスのだっせん Thomas The Breakdown Train こんにちは 所用で電子辞書がわりのDSを持って行き いざ使おうと開いたら きかんしゃトーマスDSではじめる知育学習 特典無し のロム
- 第15話 おおきなきかんしゃとてんしゃだい Tenders Turntables こんばんは モヨコ さんに教えて頂いた携帯のトーマス公式サイトの きかんしゃ性格占い をやってみたらジェームスになりました なぜ
- We start with Eloise and her deranged anthropomorphised over bred hounds Or perhaps it is just one monstrously mutated two headed dog covered up by a cheap polyester duvet from Target Half of Africa didn t have breakfast but I put my ugly spaniels under the doona Suddenly they are launched into Hyperspace where cryogenically frozen Walt Disney tries to fiddle with them
- The Wind in the Willows is a classic of children s literature by Kenneth Grahame first published in 1908 Alternately slow moving and fast paced it focuses on four anthropomorphised animal characters in a pastoral version of England The novel is notable for its mixture of mysticism adventure morality and camaraderie Mr Toad Esq of Toad Hall is one of the main characters in the novel and also the title character of the A A Milne play Toad of Toad Hall based on the book Mr Toad is portrayed as the village squire and a bit of a fop being the wealthy occupant and owner of Toad Hall Mr Toad is very rich and thus able to indulge his impulsive desires such as punting house boating and hot air balloons and his penchant for Harris tweed suits He is however conceited self centred and lacking in basic common sense His reckless interest in motor cars led to an episode in which he stole a motor car and subsequently crashed it The result was brief spell in prison from which he was to escape dressed as a washer woman to regain his family seat of Toad Hall from the clutches of the weasels Nevertheless Toad is lovable and has his heart in the right place His characteristics have made him arguably the epitome of the lovable rogue stock character Interestingly although he commits a crime and is arrested he is never recaptured and sent back to prison No reason is ever given for this except in the 1949 Disney movie which shows him being framed for theft <a href= http en wikipedia org wiki The Wind in the Willows rel= nofollow >Courtesy of Wikipedia< a>
- Initial conceptual artwork for the game Click to enlarge As is the norm in the gaming world after an important announcement gamers are already excitedly exchanging rumours regarding the
- FC2のブログ記事の日時設定って過去にさかのぼって出来るんですね 知りませんでした 予約投稿が出来るなら逆も然りってことですか
- Lisa Max and Jessica Needle Take Me Home 17 11 2008 12 12 2008 Take Me Home explores a child like idea of home in which every mundane object is anthropomorphised given character and
- Caveat Lector a comic that were my comic a woman and it a man I would happily encourage to engage in anthropomorphised ***ual activity 1024 x 768 | 1280 x 1024 | 1600 x 1200
- dominated by Pooh Tigger is perhaps the most anthropomorphised character and indeed when a furry ***ist dresses up as him there is little difference between them and the illustrations 8 Note the big difference in accuracy between the Pooh furry and the Tigger one
- and it a man I would happily encourage to engage in anthropomorphised ***ual activity 1024 x 768 | 1280 x 1024 | 1600 x 1200
related videos for anthropomorphised
- T-Rex Two tyrannosaurs are given different physical and mental attributes. One is based on a bird (regarded as dinosaurs closest living relatives) and the other is more human-like (anthropomorphised, such as in Hollywood movies).
- First Timothy Five Twenty - Anthropomorphised Ineffable Name I've been told that this is the only funeral march that has pizzicato strings. Copyright © 2007-2010 Oh My God I'm Bleeding Ventures
- BBC Conspiracies: Satanic Panic part 1 of 3 BBC takes a look into the Satanic takeover of the world. DISCLAIMER, WARNINGS, AND NOTICE TO READERS: This website does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any of the information, content collectively, the "Materials") contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website (the "Service"). None of the contributors, sponsors, administrators or anyone else connected with this website in any way whatsoever can be responsible for the appearance of any inaccurate or libelous information or for your use of the information contained in these web pages. All information provided using this website is only intended to be general summary information to the public. FAIR USE NOTICE: These pages may contain copyrighted (© ) material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. Such material is made available to advance understanding of ecological, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, moral, ethical, and social justice issues, etc. It is believed that this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 USC Section 107, this material is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior general interest in receiving similar information for research and educational purposes. For more information go to: www.law.cornell.edu If you wish to use ...
- Penguins Can't Fly - Traditional Pencil Animation - Walk Cycle Test I'm currently in the VERY very early stages of developing a traditionally animated feature film to work on over several years between the live action stuff I direct. I was talking online to director & animation legend Don Bluth about the current trend for cg renderred animation & how it was almost impossible to gain funding from a major film company for traditional animation at the moment. I asked him if he thought independent film makers (such as myself) were the future of traditional animation. He said that he agreed & it will take an independent company to create a successful animated film to bring it back into favour. He likened it to penguins on the side of a cliff, scared to jump, until the first one does, & then the other see they're ok and follow! This got me thinking and I started writing stories about brave penguins! :P I needed to practice Walk cycles, so I developed a couple of penguin characters based on my own kids. The boy penguin is around 10 years old, and full of bravado, hense his confident strut and chest puffing, but still nervous inside, hense his need for a comforting scarf! The little girl is around seven, in a world of her own & has a carefree skip & daisy chain necklace (I know there are no flowers in the antartic, its a plot device I'm working on!) I'm not entirely happy with the characters, I think they may be too anthropomorphised, their legs too long, & their flippers too much like arms. These are very early days though & I shall continue to ...
- Russian Strike Witches The Russian Version of Strike Witches, which incorporates all the talent of russian animation studios, pop culture and lest not forget: military pride. These anthropomorphised flying machines fight the good fight against chinese consumerism and some black hole over the surface of the earth why not. I'm not sure if I want to see Pantsu in this anime...
- smurfs (cancer) video.MOV zodiac smurf (cancer)
- LondonFurs 17th October 2009 We got ministry of funny walks, a guy who looks like rick astley and a crap dancer...this fandoms set for life people...Its LondonFurs! Music - Bohemian Like You - The Dandy Warhols The Meets pic can bee seen on flickr here: /photos/42190544@N03/sets/72157622612529216/ What is LondonFurs? We are a large community of creative artists, costumers, and fans of anthropomorphised animals. LondonFurs meets are the largest in the UK. They attract attendees from all over the country as well as many international visitors. All are welcome! You can read more about furries on Wikipedia. Where are the Meets? The meets are currently held at The Saint in Paternoster Square, St. Pauls, London. The nearest tube is St. Pauls on the Central Line. You can use Transport for London's Journey Planner to find the route best suited to you. Follow this link for a full Google Maps page. The meets start at 12 noon and (usually) continue on until 6pm. Upcoming Meets ◦Saturday November 7th - Location: The Saint, St. Pauls, London ◦Saturday November 28th - Location: The Saint, St. Pauls, London ◦Saturday December 19th - Location: The Saint, St. Pauls, London
- Home Sweet Primal Home ¥T I Think I Lotion ~~~~~~~~~~~~The Inspiration~~~~~~~~~~~~ Welcome to Hell on Earth AKA Squidville,home to the USNavy;where the whales' song is dying and Death reigns with his Co-Regent Despair. Broken is the air with the cries of the Human Slaves and their anthropomorphised "companions" who are always trying to break free. Feral is free but not on two legs in blue jeans&belly shirts&mini skirts. ARRRRRRRR ARRRRRGGHHHH ARRRRRRRRRRAHHHRRR A Primal Scream does a body good.But must it go on all 24 hours? Destroyers in the harbour,polluting the water;destroyers on land,polluting the children's minds. ARRRRRRR ARRGHHHH ARRRAAHHARRRRRR !!!
- Money and Access in: On the Town Disturbing anthropomorphised financial iconography spend a night in a fancy restaurant together - wait a second, they're a gay couple! IT'S AN AFFRONT TO GOD AND THE CHURCH Notice the subtext: real money is ***, use imaginary money represented by plastic cards instead! Otherwise you're a loser! A LOSER!
- Watership Down Speedcolor I DREW THIS, YES, OKAY? :U And I quote from Wikipedia, for the clueless: "Watership Down is a heroic fantasy novel about a small group of rabbits, written by British author Richard Adams. Although the animals in the story live in their natural environment, they are anthropomorphised, possessing their own culture, language (Lapine), proverbs, poetry, and mythology. Evoking epic themes, the novel recounts the rabbits' odyssey as they escape the destruction of their warren to seek a place in which to establish a new home, encountering perils and temptations along the way." ..I found this as a new, shiny book in my LA teacher's bin (she loves book ALOT and she lets us borrow them ^^) and It had a bunny on the cover. I love bunnies, they are my favorite animal, so I picked it up and browsed thru. Then she said it was an old book about rabbits, and I asked her if I could take it out, and she let me. It has 481 pages and is very sad at some points, as I've heard, and is also a movie. I suggest you go get Watership Down, it's a great book 8D
- smurfs (sagittarius) video.MOV zodiac smurfs (sagittarius)
- Ant City (1949) Depicts ants as social creatures living in complex societies. Shows ways they control their environment. Ken Smith sez: This is probably the most genuinely entertaining of all the John Kieran's Kaleidoscope films. The poor ants are anthropomorphised to the nth degree; we even hear The Wedding March when the queen and her drone fly away from the nest. Kieran's patter has never been more meandering; he sounds like a befuddled uncle narrating home movies. Clumsy but enjoyable.
- THE WIND IN THE WILLOWS, Teaser Trailer/Peter Jackson The Wind in the Willows is a classic of children's literature by Kenneth Grahame, first published in 1908. Alternately slow moving and fast paced, it focuses on four anthropomorphised animal characters in a pastoral version of England. The novel is notable for its mixture of mysticism, adventure, morality, and camaraderie.
- Anthropomorphosis A quick, corny movie about anthropomorphized animals.
- 'Hallelujah' Written by Leonard Cohen (1984) "Hallelujah" is a song written by singer-songwriter Leonard Cohen originally released on the 1984 studio album Various Positions. A significantly changed live recording of the song from 1988 was released on the 1994 album, Cohen Live. Neither version achieved wide commercial success outside of Cohen's fans until December 2008 when Cohen's studio recording reached #36 on the UK's single chart. In April 2009, a new live recording of the song was released on a 2CD and DVD collection titled Leonard Cohen: Live In London. "Hallelujah" has now surpassed "Suzanne," to become the most-covered Cohen song. The song's first notable cover was by John Cale in 1991, and since then has been performed by almost two hundred artists in various languages. It has been the subject of a BBC radio documentary and been featured in the soundtracks of numerous movies and television shows "Hallelujah", in its original version, is a song in triple meter which evokes the styles of both waltz and gospel music. Written in the key of C major, the chord progression follows the lyric "it goes like this, the fourth, the fifth, the minor fall, and the major lift": F, G, A minor, F. Cohen's original version contains several biblical references, most notably evoking the story of Samson and Delilah from the Book of Judges. Cohen's lyrical poetry and his view that "many different hallelujahs exist" is reflected in wide-ranging covers with very different intents or tones of speech, allowing the song to be ...
- Leonard Cohen @ Festival International de Jazz de Montréal - "Hallelulia" Leonard Cohen performs "Hallelulia" (from the album "Various Positions") at Le Festival International de Jazz de Montréal. From Wiki: "Hallelujah", in its original version, is a song in triple meter which evokes the styles of both waltz and gospel music. Written in the key of C major, the chord progression follows the lyric "it goes like this, the fourth, the fifth, the minor fall, and the major lift": F, G, A minor, F. Cohen's original version contains several biblical references, most notably evoking the story of Samson and Delilah from the Book of Judges as well as King David: "you saw her bathing on the roof, her beauty in the moonlight overthrew you". Since his original studio album version, live performances by Leonard Cohen almost invariably include the final song verses not performed by many others. Numerous artists mix lyrics from both versions, and occasionally make direct lyric changes such as Rufus Wainwright singing "holy dark" and Allison Crowe singing "Holy Ghost" rather than "holy dove". Cohen's lyrical poetry and his view that "many different hallelujahs exist" is reflected in wide-ranging covers with very different intents or tones of speech, allowing the song to be "melancholic, fragile, uplifting [or] joyous" depending on the performer: John Cale, the first person to record a cover version of the song, promoted a message of "soberness and sincerity" in contrast to Cohen's dispassionate tone; Jeff Buckley's cover is more sorrowful and was described by ...
- Commonwealth Games India 2010 Opening Ceremony Prince Charles`s Speech This video and text are from www.indradh***.com. The 2010 Commonwealth Games will be the nine***th Commonwealth Games, and the ninth to be held under that name. The Games are scheduled to be held in New Delhi, India between 3 October and 14 October 2010. The games will be the largest multi-sport event conducted to date in Delhi and India, which has previously hosted the Asian Games in 1951 and 1982. The opening ceremony is scheduled to take place at the Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium, the main stadium, in Delhi. It will also be the first time the Commonwealth Games is held in India and the second time the event has been held in Asia (after 1998 in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia). The preparations for the games received criticism in news media due to issues including bad weather, infrastructural compromise, preparation delays (in particular, that of the Games Village), the withdrawal of prominent athletes, and allegations of widespread corruption.However no nations have withdrawn and the games have not been postponed. The initial total budget estimated by Indian Olympic Association in 2003 for hosting the Games was Indian rupee 1620 crore (US$358 million) but escalated official total budget estimation in 2010 became Indian rupee 11494 crore (US$2.5 billion), which excludes non-sports-related infrastructure development in the city such as airports, city beautification and roads.Business Today magazine estimated that the Games cost exceeded original expectations Indian rupee 70000 crore ...
- Murray & Maisy in hats Our chocolate labradors anthropomorphised with hats.
- Bright Eyes The theme from Richard Adams' heroic fantasy novel about a small group of rabbits, Watership Down. Although the animals in the story live in their natural environment, they are anthropomorphised, possessing their own culture, language (Lapine), proverbs, poetry, and mythology. Evoking epic themes, the novel recounts the rabbits' odyssey as they escape the destruction of their warren to seek a place in which to establish a new home, encountering perils and temptations along the way. A better quality mp3 can be found here: www.4 No copyright infringement is intended as none of the pictures are mine.
- Count Duckula Opening [English Dub] Count Duckula is a British animated television series created by British studio Cosgrove Hall, and a spin-off from DangerMouse, a show in which the Count Duckula character was a recurring villain. The series first aired on September 6, 1988 and was produced by Thames Television for 3 seasons and Central Television for the fourth and final series. In all, 65 episodes were made, each about 22 minutes long. The complete first season was released on DVD in the UK on July 17, 2006. On March 26, 2007 the second series was released in the UK and the third series was released on September 3, 2007 in the UK, so all 65 episodes have been officially released there. It continues to have a large following on the internet. The show is a loose parody of the story of Count Dracula. Set in Transylvania, Duckula lives in a spooky castle known as Castle Duckula, alongside his butler Igor, and his large nanny (always referred to as "Nanny" and perpetually wearing an arm sling). Almost all of the characters in the show are anthropomorphised birds.
- Beer from Coal (1959) For more information on 'King Coal', a major exploration of Britain's coal mining industry as seen on film, visit Taken from 'Mining Review 12th Year No.10', this lovely story shows how coal, rather spuriously, contributes to the brewing of beer, featuring some gorgeous shots inside the Charrington Brewery in the Mile End Road. Huge Lancashire boilers use 150 tons of coal a day to heat the coppers and various washing machines for casks and bottles. There is a remarkable shot inside the fermenting vats, with the differing foam formations resembling lunar landscapes. Anthropomorphised beer bottles are vividly described as jostling each other like the crowd trying to get to the bar at the cup final. (Bryony Dixon)You can watch over 1500 other complete films and TV programmes from the BFI National Archive free of charge in the Mediatheque at BFI Southbank, London and at the new QUAD centre for art and film in Derby -
- The Interview.mov Watership Down is a heroic fantasy/political novel about a small group of rabbits, written by English author Richard Adams. Although the animals in the story live in their natural environment, they are anthropomorphised, possessing their own culture, language (Lapine), proverbs, poetry, and mythology. Evoking epic themes, the novel recounts the rabbits' odyssey as they escape the destruction of their warren to seek a place in which to establish a new home, encountering perils and temptations along the way.
- Thomas The Tank Engine - (What-if?) Movie title I am Just this AWESOME! Please watch in HD, you may not be able to see the Stars in Standard Def OK, so why Thomas? Why Not Doctor-Bloody-Who? Im Board, thats why! I wanted to try something different, non sci-fi, but still retain something magical. When you were 3 or 4 you probably loved Thomas, if not, then you lost out xD at any rate, a sad fact about me is I didn't grow out of Thomas until I was 11/12 years old, and over the past month or so the inner child in me has wanted to do something "Thomas" related. This Video is also a test, just to see if I can take the skills Iv learnt and apply them to a video of different content. Plus Iv always loved Family animated Movies like; Toy Story, Up, The Incredibles (basically a'lot of Pixar films). So I wondered If I could try and cater for that market. You'll note the cast is left blank, there is a reason, Im not planning on making this movie, that is unless a few people really want me to, I can get a willing cast of actors who wouldn't mind becoming the voices of anthropomorphised trains and I can be bothered to do a hell of a lot of research on "The Railway Series" books. Drawn in Flash, but all animated in After Effects as another test of my skills, One thing Iv noticed is I forgot the pond/reflections of the original opening titles to the TV series. :S Any-Who! all of you remember to be really useful engines, (god im sad) And see if you can find an Anermay Easter Egg ;D Jon,
- Hallelujah Leonard Cohen Cover "Hallelujah" is a song by singer-songwriter Leonard Cohen originally released on the 1984 studio album Various Positions; it achieved little initial success but has gone on to become famous and frequently covered. "Hallelujah" has now surpassed "Suzanne," to become the most-covered Cohen song. The song's first notable cover was by John Cale in 1991, and since then has been performed by almost two hundred artists in various languages. It has been the subject of a BBC radio documentary and been featured in the soundtracks of numerous movies and television shows. "Hallelujah", in its original version, is a song in triple meter which evokes the styles of both waltz and gospel music. Written in the key of C major, the chord progression follows the lyric "it goes like this, the fourth, the fifth, the minor fall, and the major lift": F, G, A minor, F. Cohen's original version contains several biblical references, most notably evoking the story of Samson and Delilah from the Book of Judges as well as King David: "you saw her bathing on the roof, her beauty in the moonlight overthrew you". Since his original studio album version, live performances by Leonard Cohen almost invariably include the final song verses not performed by many others. Numerous artists mix lyrics from both versions, and occasionally make direct lyric changes such as Rufus Wainwright singing "holy dark" and Allison Crowe singing "Holy Ghost" rather than "holy dove". Cohen's lyrical poetry and his view ...
- 38 Cute Animals, 1 Cool Screen, 8 Different Uses Everyone loves cute animals, and this clip has got them all: kittens? Check. Puppies? Check. Hamsters? Check. The cutest bunnies in the world? Check. The UltraTouch has a huge, beautiful screen, with many many many uses. Here are some of them. For more information, check out the S8300 site at
- Hallelujah - Leonard Cohen - Performed by Darren Evorglens "Hallelujah" is a song written by Canadian singer-songwriter Leonard Cohen and originally released on his studio album Various Positions (1984). The song found greater popular acclaim by way of a cover by John Cale, which formed the basis for a later cover by Jeff Buckley. Although it achieved little initial success, in recent years cover versions have been performed by a large number and broad range of artists, both in recordings and in concert. John Cale selected the verses by Leonard Cohen which most covers have since followed. First recorded by Cale in 1991 for the Cohen tribute album I'm Your Fan. From the album Grace released in 1994. In 2007, Sony BMG rereleased the album (subtitle "The Legacy Edition") with a live music video of the song. Different in stylistic approach, Allison Crowe's single-take recording, from Tidings, released in 2003, is among a new generation of interpretations. Rufus Wainwright, recorded a version similar to Cale's, also using piano, and was used on the soundtrack album of Shrek: Music from the Original Motion Picture. "Hallelujah", in its original version, is a song in "12/8 feel", which evokes the styles of both waltz and gospel music. Written in the key of C major, the chord progression follows the lyric "it goes like this, the fourth, the fifth, the minor fall, and the major lift": C, F, G, A minor, F Cohen's original version contains several biblical references, most notably evoking the stories of Samson and traitorous Delilah from ...
- I Gatti di Louis Wain Louis Wain (1860-1939) was a British artist best known for his drawings, which consistently featured anthropomorphised large-eyed cats and kittens. He suffered in later years from schizophrenia; examples of his pictures have been published showing his change of style as his condition deteriorated. Prior to his illness, he was a popular and prolific artist: original printings of his many postcards, books and pictures are now sought-after collector's items. Music by Karlheinz Stockhausen, 'Klavierstücke V'
- smurfs (pisces) video.MOV zodiac smurf (pisces)
- Ferngully Batty Rap - Extended version The original Uncut version of the "Batty Rap" from Ferngully. The Lyrics, as best I can interpret them: Let me tell you a story and it's all about...(ZAP!) Yo, the name is Batty, The logic is erratic, Potato in a jacket, Toys in the attic, I rock and I ramble, My brain is scrambled, Rap like an animal but I'm a mammal All of our cosmetics are non-carcinogenic! I been brain-fried, electrified, 'fected and injectified, Vivisectified and fed pesticide, My face is all cut up, 'Cause my radar's all shut up Nurse, I need a check-up from the neck up, I'm Batty It seems to have no effect, Doctor... GET ME ANOTHER ONE! GET ME ANOTHER ANIMAL! They used and abused me, Battered and bruised me, Red wires green wires stuck em' right through me! So hear my Batty word, And excercize a little prudence, When dealing with humans. (Disjointed) Phone call for Mister Darwin! Phone call! If all the graduate students would please move closer... Scapel...More nitrus oxide Thomas... The Eye makup, when inserted rectally, has some effect... Remove the brain cap... If you notice, by dipping the bat in a series of paints... After 600 packs of cigarrettes, the animals seem to exhibit some carcinogenic tendancies... Mister (inaudible) white courtesy phone! I said ORALLY! Oh god, I'm reading by my genitals! I don't care what you think, you're a graduate student! Just do it! Insert the elec...you're losing him! All of our cosmetics are non-carcinogenic! Get me another one! Get me ANOTHER ANIMAL! Look ...
- Just Imagine (1947) Did you know that a telephone (ca. 1947) has 433 parts? The frustrated on-screen narrator of this film must convey that fact to the audience, but he can't figure out how to do it until he's helped by an animated cartoon character named "Tommy Telephone" (the AT&T advertising spokescreature at that time). This nuttiness apparently wasn't enough for Jam Handy, so the entire second half of this film is devoted to a single-frame animation extravaganza of a telephone -- its parts anthropomorphised -- assembling itself to marching music! Fun! Producer: Handy (Jam) Organization Sponsor: American Telephone and Telegraph Co. (AT&T)
- BOBO'S JOURNEY BOBO'S JOURNEY Art and Animation by Neil Fardon & Gavin Sanctis Bobo's Journey is set in the great outdoors of yesteryear. Using anthropomorphised characters as a reaction against the unrealistic portrayals of violence in the silent era of cartoons. Bobo's journey also deals with the consequences of ones actions- in a humorous and fun way, that is sure to delight the child in each of us!
- New Song My new song accompanied by images of aquatically anthropomorphised kitchen utensils. Except the giraffe of course.
- the TRUE story of Easter I found this at the drug store.
- why the moon was not towed into place 7 the moon is hollow but 1000 miles down,where a core would be.you dont drill down 1000 miles for a base you drill just under the surface.the moon is part of the natural fractal construction of the universe and was anthropomorphised as "the place of outer darkness where there will be wailing and gnashing of teeth".There are some who believe that the instinctive centers(that beingness not dissimilar to the spirit)which runs the human body is eaten by the moon after body death as the earth eats the bodies of men .through this nourishment the moon will eventually become a living planet across an unimaginable time scale.This would be entrance into the mineral world for the beings involved and would be "Hell"as described in dantes inferno and vedic literature,again anthropomorphised and taken literally by the unwashed across the generations leading to religious hell fire and supression of human joy.PLEASE SEE THE THREE VIDEOS,"THE RAY OF CREATION"
- Vigor Liquid Floor Cleaner commercial, 1977 Nowadays, you'd never see a cleaning product Anthropomorphised into a group of big-bummed charwomen scrubbing the floor. But that's what happens in this advert for Vigor. 'Kitchen Grease! Kitchen Grime! You can Beat It every time!' trills the jolly jingle. It's unbeatable!
twitter about anthropomorphised
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about anthropomorphised
“There are third person narratives such as Richard Adams' Watership Down, or Rudyard of these, animals are heavily anthropomorphised: they experience their world exactly as”
— Anthropomorphising | Litopia Writers' Colony,
“Blog of the day: Suicide Food ("animals that want to be eaten") looks at the profusion of As this blog is produced in a facility that processes sarcasm, individual posts may”
— The Null Device,
“Because things are the way they are, things will not stay the way they are (Brecht) This blog comments on contemporary visual culture, history, politics and ideas. I'm especially interested in how technology and visual culture work as evidenced by the war, was anthropomorphised into robotic form”
“March 27, 2006 | Comments Off. The Elegant Variation excerpts John Banville's thoughts on Ste Victoire after all the anthropomorphised landscape – van Goyen, Avercamp, the”
— Banville on Beckett, triple-shot : Maud Newton,
“The TCM blog gives you reviews and opinions on what is going on in the world of film; check it regularly and tell us what you think”
— Turner Classic Movies | TCM Blog, tcmuk.tv
“'s Threadless Blog. T-shirts I want. Battleships. Anthropomorphised Stuff”
— 's Threadless Blog,
“Department of Conservation ranger, Matt Sidaway, has mastered the art of speaking like a No animal should to be anthropomorphised - but this is politics and I'm going to do it”
— Forest & Bird " 2009, .nz
“furry.ca forum rules and regulations (please read) The furry.ca forum is a bulletin board system intended as a communication hub for fans of anthropomorphised animals and their related kin, specifically those that reside within the nation of Canada”
— furry.ca forum rules and regulations (please read), furry.ca
similar for anthropomorphised
- thesaurus browser
- online dictionary
- free online dictionary
- human form
- dancing animals
- english dictionary
- free online english dictionary
- moe anthropomorphism
- anthropomorphic animals
- free encyclopedia
- anthropomorphic characters
- medical dictionary
- human characteristics
- inanimate objects
- the bible
- theory of religion
- best bit
- human ability
- human abilities
- creative types
- how to
- screen name
- louis wain
- cats and kittens
- united kingdom
- five sisters
- english artist
- west london school of art
- ernest nister
- sylvanian families
- world famous