- Produce Aluminizing Zinc Plate Type Solar Water Heaters Aluminizing Zinc Plate Solar Water Heater System: 1.Material of Inner tank : SUS304-2B stainless steel with. — “-Produce solar water heater,Solar Energy Vacuum Tubular Water”,
- China Aluminizing Zinc Non Pressure Solar Water Heater (SN) and China Solar Water Heater, Solar Energy Water Heater, steel solar water heater, china solar water heater, solar, solar water heater panel, solar water heater accessories, compact. — “Aluminizing Zinc Non Pressure Solar Water Heater (SN) - China”, sunnergy.en.made-in-
- My Aluminizing System. Click for 640x480 image (130kb) Click for 1024x768 image (316kb) Click for 2560x1920 image (1.5MB) Well there it is, not particularly pretty, but it works and its portable J Below is a list of possibly interesting aspects of my system. — “Aluminizing”, lerch.no-
- Aluminizing in Bangalore - Contact Details, addresses & more information Aluminizing in Bangalore. Top listings for Aluminizing in Bangalore - Mythri Metallizing Pvt Ltd. — “Aluminizing in Bangalore - Justdial”,
- Click here for more details. A. Aluminizing. Your source for aluminium! Top Picks. Aluminium. Aluminum Siding. Aluminum Fence. Aluminum Patio Covers. — “Aluminizing | Aluminium | Aluminum Siding | Aluminum Fence”,
- Definition of aluminizing from Webster's New World College Dictionary. Meaning of aluminizing. Pronunciation of aluminizing. Definition of the word aluminizing. Origin of the word aluminizing. — “aluminizing - Definition of aluminizing at ”,
- Welcome to the premier industrial Aluminizing Furnaces resource. A wide variety of manufacturers, distributors and service companies are featured in our extensive vertical directory to allow ease sourcing and research for Aluminizing Furnaces. — “Aluminizing Furnaces on ”,
- ALUMINIZING THE 3-METER MIRROR: FEBRUARY 2000. The delicate metalic surface of the mirror at the heart of an astronomical telescope must be renewed periodically. When a telescope is pointed to the sky, its mirror is necessarily exposed to the elements. — “3-meter Aluminizing: February 2000”,
- Despite the fact that very few people actually have access to equipment to do this, I thought I might share some of my experiences on the aluminizing process. At any rate, most ATM's are of the tinkering sort and should at least be interested in knowing how this is done. — “Aluminizing”, cfht.hawaii.edu
- aluminizing. Gemini North Telescope 8-meter mirror being aluminized Before the 1930s, when the vacuum aluminizing technique was developed, the only method. — “aluminizing”,
- Aluminizing, also known as Alonizing is a high temperature chemical process whereby aluminum vapors diffuse into the surface of the base metal forming new metallurgical aluminide alloys. Aluminizing or aluminum diffusion alloying is an economical process for inhibiting such corrosion by. — “Marco Specialty Steel - TEST PAGE”,
- Metallizing Works in bangalore karnataka provide the best methods to avoid corrosion. Through sand/ grit blasting, spray galvanizing and aluminizing done in accordance with British/American/Swedish- all to give the surface a longer longevity. we. — “Welcome to Mythri Metallizing India”,
- 4m Victor Blanco telescope aluminizing procedure. This operation is normally conducted every 2 years in average during the winter shut-down of August. This is a picture of the 1998 aluminizing team. Before the aluminizing chamber (start with the mirror set up. — “4m Victor Blanco aluminizing procedure”, noao.edu
- Definition of aluminizing in the Online Dictionary. Meaning of aluminizing. Pronunciation of aluminizing. Translations of aluminizing. aluminizing synonyms, aluminizing antonyms. Information about aluminizing in the free online English. — “aluminizing - definition of aluminizing by the Free Online”,
- Aluminizing Manufacturers & Aluminizing Suppliers Directory - Find a Aluminizing Manufacturer and Supplier. Choose quality Aluminizing Manufacturers, Suppliers, Exporters at . — “Aluminizing-Aluminizing Manufacturers, Suppliers and”,
- Mythri Metallizing provide metallizing services of surface preparation, thermal spray coating of zinc, aluminizing and surface process with new and fantastic technologies in Bangalore. — “Surface Preparation, Spray Galvanizing, Thermal spray coating”,
- The LBT/MMT technical efforts since 1988 have concentrated not on how to aluminize with the mirror in the telescope, but on how to aluminize in a compact vacuum chamber (compact length compared to the diameter of the mirror) and on how to evaporate even higher quality aluminum coatings. — “UA-93-08: Strategy for Aluminizing Large Mirrors”, lbtwww.arcetri.astro.it
- June, 2005 aluminizing filmed June, 2005 (~150 mb) Telescope mirrors get a lot of use. When all is ready the delicate operation of lifting the top of the aluminization chamber begins. — “Palomar Observatory: Aluminizing the 200-inch Mirror at”, astro.caltech.edu
- R and M Corrosion Preventors provides qualite service of Sandblasting, Galvanizing, Zinc Spray, Metal Coating in Bangalore, India Blasting, Shot Blasting, Galvanizing, Spray Galvanizing, Zinc Spray, Aluminizing, Spray Aluminizing, Heat Resistant Painting, Painting Of Chimney, Coating, Metal Coating,. — “Abrasive Blasting, Blasting, Sandblasting, Grit Blasting”,
- Read information about CM Furnaces, Inc., a Manufacturer/Exporter in Bloomfield, NJ. has the most recent phone number & address for this company & many more. FURNACES: Aluminizing - serving New Jersey. — “Connect with CM Furnaces, Inc. in Bloomfield, NJ”,
- This collection illustrates the process from preparation of the telescope for removal of its two tonne/1.88 meter mirror, through an aluminizing procedure established from several decades of practice for restoration the quality of the light gathering abilities of the telescope. — “DDO Aluminizing the telescope mirror”, astro.utoronto.ca
- University of Hawaii 2.2-meter telescope Primary mirror aluminization The unusual shape of the 2.2-meter telescope enclosure is related to the aluminizing process. — “UH 2.2-meter telescope - aluminizing”, ifa.hawaii.edu
- Aluminizing or aluminum diffusion alloying is an economical process for inhibiting such Aluminizing is a high temperature chemical process whereby aluminum vapors diffuse into. — “Erosion & Corrosion Protective Metallurgical Coatings”,
related images for aluminizing
- Bell151822 jpg
- Bell151836 jpg
- Cell131945 jpg
- Bell151846 jpg
- Cell131936 jpg
- Bell151833 jpg
- Medium 24KB Large 87KB
- Cell131958 jpg
- Cell131947 jpg
- Bell151832 jpg
- Bell151845 jpg
- Bell151819 jpg
- Bell151838 jpg
- Cell131949 jpg
- Cell131935 jpg
- 20080816 0783 JPG
- Bell151850 jpg
- Cell131944 jpg
- Bell151841 jpg
- Bell151820 jpg
- NEW ARRIVAL SONY 27 32
- Cell131952 jpg
- Bell151847 jpg
- Cell131939 jpg
- Cell131946 jpg
- Cell131941 jpg
- Bell151839 jpg
- Cell131955 jpg
- Bell151829 jpg
- Cell131963 jpg
- Bell151827 jpg
- Bell151821 jpg
- Cell131962 jpg
- Bell151830 jpg
- Bell151848 jpg
- Bell151835 jpg
- Cell131926 jpg
- Bell151842 jpg
- Cell131948 jpg
- Cell131925 jpg
related videos for aluminizing
- Gemini Observatory Here is a time-lapse movie of the Gemini North observatory during a Laser Guide Star (LGS) run, taken from the catwalk around the outside of the UH 2.2 meter telescope. LGS creates an 'artificial star' which is used as a reference source for adaptive optics systems on Gemini instruments. Directly behind the Gemini Observatory is the Canada-France-Hawaii Telescope (CFHT).
- Re-aluminizing the Palomar 200" mirror Time-lapse movie of re-aluminizing the 14.5 ton 200-inch mirror at Palomar Observatory.
- East 1 telescope mirror install part 1 This is the CHARA ARRAY East 1 telescope, installing M-1 mirror after new aluminum coating. 100" dome in the background.
- EVP3030 THERMAL VACUUM EVAPORATOR , PVD SYSTEM , VACUUM METALIZER The EVP3030 is the full system for making thin films under Vacuum. Many materials can be used to produce high quality films on substrates. It has a polished high grade aluminum base plate, full Vacuum system , strong heating power supply, thickness monitor and glass bell jar. Manual current control allow different filament ( or boat ) temperatures (max 1800 celcius ) for very large number of vaporization materials. Options like substrate heater and shutter can be installed
- IMG_0693.MOV Washing the Hale Telescope's 200-inch mirror at Palomar Observatory November 18, 2010.
- Paint & Coating Removal: Vacuum Metalized Coating
- Palomar Observatory October, 2006 Aluminizing Washing the 14.5 ton mirror at Palomar Observatory
- Mirror Making: DIY Spherometer Part 2, Calibrating and Using the Instrument In Part 2, Gordon shows how to calibrate the three-ball spherometer, and how to use the instrument to determine the radius of a telescope mirror.
- IMG_0692.MOV The 200-mirror for the Hale Telescope at Palomar Observatory, just before it was washed November 18, 2010.
- Panasonic HDC-SD60 Telescope mirror grinding machine just a quick vid of my home made mirror grinding machine
- boom truck welding welding repairs being made on turret support for boom truck before East telescopes mirror removal for re-aluminizing.
- Telescope Mirror Coating Adhesion An amazing video showing how well the Spectrum Coatings telescope mirror coatings adhere to glass - without any adhesion layer. From the PAL (Protected Aluminum 91% Refl.), EAL (Enhanced Aluminum 96% Refl.) to the MaxR (Mod
- Mirror Coating Prep Work Prior to coating a large mirror, the coating chamber needs to be prepped. In the case of the 4m chamber at CFHT, this means removing 114 filaments, installing 114 new filaments, checking alignment on each one, and torquing each one to spec. So ends day one. Day two, not featured in this video, involves degassing the filaments, hanging aluminum clips on each one, and pumping the chamber back down to vauum. It only takes sixty seconds to coat a mirror. It takes two days to prep the chamber, another two days to clean the room, two days of removing the prior coating and scrubbing the bare glass clean, and another two days to remove and install the mirror from the telescope. Loading filaments is just one step in a long chain.
- Aluminum arc spraying.MPG ALUMINUM ARC SPRAYING . MESTECH SA DE CV HERMOSILLO,SONRA MEXICO ANTI CORROSIVE PROTECTION,SHIELDING, DIAMETER RESTORATION.
- Telescope Making 2 This video shows us opening the oven close to the end of a successful casting. It also shows us using a grinding machine to grind the mirror. This is my father's garage where he is currently working on his telescope hobby. The glass casting oven is a oven made from scratch where it is able to make up to a 20' mirror blank. Diamond Curve Generating Machine/Mirror grinding & polishing- Own personal design/invention, uses a roller coaster, where the diamond grinder rides the curve track. Able to do any curve of radius(negative or positive) because of the spring steel track design. Able to grind/polish up to a 32' mirror. 40' Vacuum Tank. The mirror sits vertical, attaching itself to the door with an aluminum ring. Vaporization process is horizontal. Our Goal; Seeing amateur astronomy going to a larger level & to promote larger telescope making in amateur astronomers If you have any further questions regarding this video and its contents, please feel free to email; Hubach88@
- Grinding binoscope 400's mirrors Me starting my binoscope 400mm making. That is the grinding the backs of primary mirrors in Juny 2003 to planing it. Sorry for the small movie's problems at the begin of this video
- Brigitte Bardot inspired Check out my blog: Products used: Mac Studio Sculpt foundation MAC Select Cover up concealer Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder Shiseido Aluminizing Setting Powder Wet n Wild Brow Kit MAC cream blush in Posey Joe Fresh eyeshadow in Pale Pink Mac eyeshadow in Shroom Coastal Sense 28 Neutral Palette MAC fluidline in Blacktrack MAC eyeshadow in Carbon Fascinating eye kohl by MAC L'Oreal Voluminous mascara in Carbon Black MAC Studio Finish concealer MAC lipstick in Brave New Bronze Hope you enjoyed!
- Palomar Observatory Mirror Wash The 200-inch mirror in the telescope needs to be washed....Look at the difference from before and after.
- 77 Palomar Observatory1 / Hale Telescope Palomar Observatory / Hale Telescope www.100 Around the World in 80 Telescopes www.100
- MommaGee's Twilight Contest (Esme Cullen in NEW MOON) FACE Moisturizer- Studio Moisture Fix Primer- Smash Box Photo Finish Liquid- Macs Select tint SPF NW 20 / SmashBox 2 in 1 Hybrid aluminizing primer Powder- Make-up Forever HD powder Concealer- Sonia Kashuk Concealer Pallet Contour- Benefits Bronzing Powder in HOOLA Blush- Macs Blush Cream Pearl in SWEET WILLIAM& NASR blush in ORGASM Highlight- Macs Color Cream Base in *** EYES Primer- Benefits FYEYE and Lemon Aid Lid- Macs e/s in SPICED CHOCOLATE Crease- Macs Eye shadow in VANILLA Highlight- Macs Eye shadow in BRULE Outer V- Macs Eye Shadow in BEAUTY MARKED Iner V-NONE Upper liner-NONE Water line/Tight liner- Macs Technakohl In GRAPHBLACK Lash line- Urban Decay 24/7 in BOURBON & LUCKY Mascara- Maybelline Stiletto Mascara in BLACK Brow- NONE LIPS Primer- Macs Prep and Prime Liner- NONE Lipstick- Macs BING & RAPTUROUS Gloss- NONE BRUSHES Macs 217 (Stiff dome) , pencil brush, Fluffy Dome brush
- polishing a telescope mirror on a machine Just a quick video of the last stage of polishing my 13 inch mirror, i used felt pads mounted on the tool to polish for the first 2 hours then switched to pitch for the remainder of polishing
- PalomarObservatoryDomeSnow.MOV Shoveling snow off of the slit from the top of the 135-foot high dome of the 200-inch Hale Telescope at Palomar Observatory. February 20, 2011.
- Telescope Grinding Very old mirror/lens grinding machine. This machine can grind and polish using different stroke patterns, ie w-stroke, short strokes, long strokes, etc. Currently this machine can only operate a mirror/lens up to ~250mm size glass. I keep the lens/mirror in a bath with a pump to agitate the water and cerium oxide or whatever I happen to be grinding/polishing with. I usually have a small DC motor with a propeller to agitate the solution but I have had some issues lately with the motors. Post any questions and I will try to respond asap. Thanks and enjoy!!
- Overhauling a Space Telescope | Tomorrow Today The Very Large Telescope, or VLT, is the biggest of its kind in the world. It is located in Cerro Par*** in Chile, where the air is extremely dry. Its sights are directed towards the depths of space, but dust is blurring the telescope's vision.The scientists who maintain the telescope say that it has glaucoma. That is why the coating on the mirrors must be polished and renewed every 18 months. It is a painstaking procedure that takes several weeks. And it requires special care, because the enormous mirrors must be removed and transported for cleaning.
- meltdown 0001 Aslight malfunction in my vacuum chamber. a stack of washers I had shimming up a bus bar in my evaporation filament ring loosened up and heated up white hot. Amazing how long it takes for hot things to cool in a vacuum.
- Recycling Pitch for the 20" f/4.5 Telescope Mirror Old pitch from used pitch laps is recovered. Gordon explains how to easily remove the pitch from the lap bases, and refurbish it for future use on the 20" quartz mirror.
- Telescope Making 1k Views 7/26/08 10k Views 3/6/09 This is my father's garage where he is currently working on his telescope hobby. The glass casting oven is a oven made from scratch where it is able to make up to a 20' mirror blank. Diamond Curve Generating Machine/Mirror grinding & polishing- Own personal design/invention, uses a roller coaster, where the diamond grinder rides the curve track. Able to do any curve of radius(negative or positive) because of the spring steel track design. Able to grind/polish up to a 32' mirror. 40' Vacuum Tank. The mirror sits vertical, attaching itself to the door with an aluminum ring. Vaporization process is horizontal. Our Goal; Seeing amateur astronomy going to a larger level & to promote larger telescope making in amateur astronomers If you have any further questions regarding this video and its contents, please feel free to email; Hubach88@ #77 - Top Favorites (Today) - Science & Technology - Global TAGS: Glass casting mirror blank telescope mirror aluminizing metal vaporization space oven constellation glass art amateur astromony anstromers telescope making home made atm vaccum chamber grinding machine diamond curve generator
- Re-Aluminizing the 200in Palomar Mirror Scott, aka palomarskyguy describing re-aluminizing the 200in mirror of the Hale telescope (Thursday 23nd july latter half) The car is still squealing when I start it. Went to sears to get it sorted (the way it was going I HAD to get this done before the weekend). Noone believed the flagstaff sears diagnosis. I left the car with them and went to the mall to pick up some food. While there some guy, very excited accosted me and asked me if I was Tfoot. I was v. tired at the time well damn, I had the comfort debate, drove through LA, then spent all night getting timelapse of Jupiter, the morning touring the observatory. I was pretty much the living dead at this point. Anyways, turns out he was a creationist, but was happy and friendly. Got some Chinese, the food bought a lot of life back into me. Back at sears (after an hour) they had done nothing to the car. They started on it straight away. I waited (slept) for about half an hour. Turns out they had just tightened the belt and done it for free. Picked up a starbux in the town in the valley (Temecula). The wifi was out for tmobile seems to have problems maybe 50 % of the time sigh. Rendered up about 1/3rd of the comfort discussion. Also tried in vain to sort out the Jupiter footage. The lack of accurate tracking means getting some automation on this, or recentering about 2000 frames manually. Went over the road to borders who had wifi, but it was getting late, and fatigue overtook me. Went to the sear carlot (experience has ...
- first stage of grinding a telescope mirror
- VCM600 - THERMAL VACUUM EVAPORATOR - VACUUM METALLIZER - CONTACT MAKER The Desk Top Vacuum Evaporator VCM 600 is a very fast , flexible , accurate and very simple machine to make contacts on substrates or metallize different objects. Maximum evaporation temperature is 1800 Celcius. The films have very high quality and uniformity with very strong contact on the substrate. Evaporation of different type of materials like gold, silver, aluminum and others is straight forward. Using special type of heaters, evaporation of materials in powder form, is available. NORM ELECTRONICS offers 3 different models according systems configuration.
- Vacuum chamber for aluminizing optical surfaces This was the culmination of my Amateur Telescope Making obsession :-) Back in 2002 I built this vacuum chamber to coat my home made telescope mirrors with a thin optical layer of evaporated aluminum. If you have any specific questions, post them in the comments and I'll shoot video and answer your question (If I can.. ) BTW, I no college grad, so I do this stuff because I find it fun, not because I think I know what I'm doing! :-)
- Telescope mirror making video #1 of 4. This is the first half of my resurfacing a smaller pitch lap from a prior project because I needed to polish out the edges without risking lowering the middle of the mirror.
- 1st 8.4m Mirror Steward Observatory Mirror Lab Tucson Arizona Casting the 1st 8.4 meter telescope mirror.
- Cleaning Aluminum Mirror with First Contact Polymer at Vandenburg AFB Short Version Phil Jackson, Photonic Cleaning Technologies Employee uses First Contact Polymer to clean a very dirty Telescope Mirror.
- Jean Paul Gaultier Fall 2009 Check out my blog! If you have any questions email me @ kittylovesdolly123@ PRODUCTS USED: Honest Face Skin Treatment & Tint Shiseido Aluminizing Satin face powder in WT905 Revlon cream palette in Precious Metals MAC paint pot in Blackground MAC eyeshadow in Sable MAC eyeshadow in Trax Joe Fresh eyeshadow in Pale Pink MAC eye kohl in Fascinating Maybelline Great Lash Mascara Joe Fresh Pen Eyeliner OCC Lip Tar in NSFW MAC Blush in Eversun Inspiration:
- MMT Primary Mirror Coating Removal The aluminum coating of the 6.5-meter MMT primary mirror was stripped on July 23, 2010, in preparation for re-aluminization of the mirror. This coating had been in use since 2005, the last time that the mirror was re-aluminized. The mirror was originally installed and aluminized in 2001....
- Foucault Telescope mirror test just a quick video of the rings on a mirror polished with felt pads after 2.5 hours hopefully i can clean it up with pitch.
- First stage of grinding a telescope mirror pt 2 using a drill and a segmented diamond blade to grind a sphere for a telescope mirror
- LSST Update 2008 Arizona Illustrated (KUAT) Arizona Illustrated segment from January 2008 describing LSST Project. Produced by KUAT at The University of Arizona, Tucson, AZ.
- 28" Mirror install Details of the proper mounting of the 28" mirror.
- Aluminizing Headers Headers getting Aluminized using a Thermion AVD 350 Twin Wire Arc Spray System (Metalizer).
- draper mirrorgrinding machine #6 adding water and #60 grit
twitter about aluminizing
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about aluminizing
“Everything for the astronomer including news, classifieds, auctions, articles, telescope and equipment reviews, forums, and a calendar Moderator Eyepiece Forum. Thread: Subject. Posted By. Date/Time. Hits. Re: High Temperatures = Rough Aluminizing? Floyd Blue. 3/10/2007”
— Astromart™ Forums - Re: High Temperatures = Rough Aluminizing?,
“Blog #4. Posted on September 30, 2010 by Palmerind. I had read the advertising books on "how to" and according Two from potential customers and a sales pitch for aluminizing the Palmer Industries Facility”
— Blog #4 | Palmer Industries Blog,
“Surface-treating and heat-treating processes are a vital part of the metal fabrication industry. They alter sheet metal for specialized applications. Case Aluminizing forms a corrosion and oxidation resistant coating on the surface of the metal by forming an aluminum-rich alloy”
— Types of Surface-Treating and Heat-Treating Processes in the, cmc-
“ wet-blue that needs rechroming-aluminizing for optimum homogenization and cationoic this forum. You cannot reply to topics in this forum. You cannot delete your posts in this”
— Leather Chemists: ammonia and dyestuff penetration,
“ALUMINIZING MECHANIZATION from SP SYSTEMS CO.,LTD. - Korean Products, Manufacturers, Suppliers, Exporters”
— ALUMINIZING MECHANIZATION - SP SYSTEMS CO.,LTD,
“Moss Motors, Ltd Forum cool stuff for cool cars. I believe the original finish on your manifold was done with an aluminizing process. Contact Jim Dougherty in Louisiana who can provide this service for you. email: Jim@”
— Moss Motors, Ltd - Re: MG TF Exhaust Manifold Color,
“Aluminizing Cages For Salt Water Exposure Shurvend Let's make it another real feature of the Forum. Reward the good companies that you work with and if needed warn people about the flaky companies. So please go: Click here and start reviewing the people that you do business with”
— Aluminizing Cages For Salt Water Exposure - The premier,
related keywords for aluminizing
- aluminizing steel
- aluminizing process
- aluminizing telescope mirror
- aluminizing a mirror
- aluminizing steel process
- aluminizing service
- aluminizing pdf
- aluminizing equipment
- aluminizing plant
- aluminizing glass
- aluminizing steel properties
- aluminizing steel tubing
- aluminizing steel pipe
- aluminizing steel vs galvanized steel
similar for aluminizing
- hot dip
- online dictionary
- thesaurus browser
- free online dictionary
- aluminum paint
- english dictionary
- free online english dictionary
- n z
- aluminum siding
- aluminum fence
- aluminum patio covers
- aluminum extrusion
- scrap metal
- aluminum oxide
- aluminum tubing
- aluminum boats
- aluminum prices
- top picks
- high temperature
- metallurgical coatings
- metal surface
- surface enhancement
- nickel alloys
- metal erosion
- erosion protection
- corrosion protection
- gas diffusion
- diffusion coatings
- high temperature corrosion
- corrosion of metals
- diffusion pumps
- roughing pump
- turn on
- high vacuum
- filtered water
- vacuum valves
- throttle valves
- vacuum gauges
- glow discharge
- calcium aluminate
- metric tons
- trading company
- china gold
- price watch
- sodium aluminate
- suppliers directory
- high quality
- mirror surface
- empty chamber
- heating element
- tungsten filament
- the blob