- The marriage allegation was the document in which the couple alleged (or frequently just the groom alleged on behalf of both of them) that there were no impediments to Generally in a civil complaint a plaintiff alleges facts sufficient to establish all the elements of the. — “Allegation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- A letter from a female coach at Florida Gulf Coast University confirms and amplifies concerns about discrimination and Title IX violations in the university's athletic department. Jaye Flood, the school's volleyball coach, claims a poor. — “Poor evaluation was revenge for Title IX concerns, coach's”,
- HAMPTON (AP) — A New Hampshire high school sophomore says she's been the target of HAMPTON (AP) — A New Hampshire high school sophomore says she's been the target of bullying and has asked a court for a restraining order, the second alleged case of bullying at the school in a month. — “NH high school student alleges bullying - ”,
- Anna Ayala, who alleges she found a finger in her Wendy's chili, was arrested Thursday night. Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department photo via Associated Press. — “Anna Ayala, who alleges she found a finger - Media (5 of 5”,
- Definition of alleges in the Online Dictionary. Meaning of alleges. Pronunciation of alleges. Translations of alleges. alleges synonyms, alleges antonyms. Information about alleges in the free online English dictionary and encyclopedia. — “alleges - definition of alleges by the Free Online Dictionary”,
- Alleges definition, to assert without proof. See more. Etymology: Old French alegier to alleviate, free, confused with Old French alleguer to allege, from Medieval Latin allegare —see ALLEGATA. — “Alleges | Define Alleges at ”,
- A Clearwater couple is suing Greyhound Bus Lines for discrimination, alleging that the husband was denied a bus ticket after he was seen urinating behind a garbage bin. The suit alleges that the Greyhound station files complaints only against minorities. — “State: Couple sues bus line, alleges discrimination”,
- Alleges News. Find breaking news, commentary, and archival information about Alleges from the Los Angeles Times. — “Articles about Alleges - Los Angeles Times”,
- Latest news about alleges, lawsuit, Guantanamo, sues, Guantanamo Bay, rendition, Mohamed, Binyam Mohamed, ill-treatment, Mr Mohamed, Diego Garcia, Baha Mousa, Aamer. — “Alleges - latest news articles, breaking stories, features”,
- ACCC alleges false, misleading and deceptive conduct in promotion of solarium use. The Australian Competition and Consumer The ACCC alleges the parties engaged in the contravening conduct by misrepresenting the. — “ACCC alleges false, misleading and deceptive conduct in”, accc.gov.au
- The marriage allegation was the document in which the couple alleged (or frequently just the groom alleged on behalf of both of them) that there were no impediments to Generally in a civil complaint a plaintiff alleges facts sufficient to establish all the elements of the. — “Alleges”,
- New Video: water polo player alleges he was choked underwater during a game between Corona del Mar and Irvine. — “New Video: player alleges he was choked underwater : The”,
- Lawsuit Alleges Illegal Debt Collection Practices By North Shore Agency, Inc. A letter dtd 5/31/07 alleges that I owe $20 for a non paid subscription to Newsweek, to which I never subscribed. — “Lawsuit Alleges Illegal Debt Collection Practices By North”,
- The Dallas Morning News Denton County news section is your trusted source for Denton County community news, crime news, education news and more. But the lawsuit alleges that the department has "written and unwritten policies and practices for hiring that allow biased and inconsistent. — “Dallas firefighter alleges bias in Denton department | News”,
- Definition of alleges in the Legal Dictionary - by Free online English dictionary and encyclopedia. What is alleges? Meaning of alleges as a legal term. What does alleges mean in law?. — “alleges legal definition of alleges. alleges synonyms by the”, legal-
- New details on a lawsuit filed in connection with the death of a five-year old boy. Josiah Miller died at the 2008 Huntsville Air Show. Now, a In a nutshell, it alleges unqualified people were put in charge and they took shortcuts to cut costs and that resulted in the death of Josiah Miller. — “Lawsuit Alleges Huntsville Madison County Airport Authority”,
- Eastman Kodak Company (NYSE:EK) announced today that it has filed lawsuits against Apple Inc. and Research In Motion Limited (RIM) alleging the infringement of Kodak digital imaging technology. The Read more >>. — “Kodak Alleges Patent Infringement by Apple and RIM”,
- Third-person singular simple present indicative form of allege. from "http:///wiki/alleges" Category: English third-person singular. — “alleges - Wiktionary”,
- Detroit -- The school security guard singled out the 14-year-old girl before, pulling her close in the hallway, promising to buy her food and telling male students 'she's mine,' according to a lawsuit filed by a former Owen Academy student and Girl's suit alleges DPS abuse. — “Girl's suit alleges DPS abuse | | The Detroit News”,
- Duke Energy Concealed `Wash' Energy Trades Alleges Berger & Montague, P.C. -- DUK Specifically, throughout the Class Period, as alleged in the Complaint, defendants issued numerous statements and filed quarterly and annual reports with the SEC which described the Company's increasing. — “Duke Energy Concealed `Wash' Energy Trades Alleges Berger”,
- We found 7 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word alleges: on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "alleges" is defined. — “Definitions of alleges - OneLook Dictionary Search”,
- All bookmarks tagged alleges on Diigo accident alleges article automobile coverage delivery exclusion failure food from Insurance involving Journal Liability plaintiff Risk supervise. — “alleges | Diigo”,
- Communist Party of India-Marxists (CPI-M) Kerala secretary Pinarayi Vijayan Thursday alleged that the man arrested for the murder of Muthoot business house scion Paul M. George was linked to the Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS). The particular. — “CPI-M alleges RSS link to Muthoot group scion's murder”,
- woman alleges State Police cover up" Post Comment. NOTICE TO ALL USERS: We value your comments, but we're changing the way we allow comments to be posted on our site. Rather than allowing comments to flow onto the site unfiltered, we are going to check the comments first for approval. — “W.Va. woman alleges State Police cover up - AP Featured News”,
related videos for alleges
- Iran scientist alleges US torture The Iranian scientist who says he was kidnapped by US agents over information on Iran's nuclear programme, has returned to his home country. Shahram Amiri claims he was drugged and abducted by US agents during a Hajj pilgrimmage to Saudi Arabia and flown to the United States against his will. He also says he was tortured physically and psychologically during the 14 months he was held for interrogation in the US. But that contradicts an earlier Youtube posting in which he said he was in the US of his own free will. Al Jazeera's Alireza Ronaghi reports from Tehran. [July 15, 2010]
- Prison Alleges Ex-Guard Helped With Escapes The brother of a former prison guard allegedly on the run with two prison escapees from the El Dorado Correctional Center pleaded Monday for his sister to "just come home." Authorities said the former corrections officer, Amber Goff, 23, played a role in helping the two inmates, Steven A. Ford and Jesse L. Bell, escape from a recreation yard Sunday night. A vehicle traced to Goff that was found 15 miles away in Augusta and contained items linked to the escape, prison officials said. Evidence found at Goff's home, including driving directions to Canada, has also implicated her in the escape plot.
- Jesse Jackson suit alleges gay harassment by ex-employee www.nma.tv Gay radio star Tommy Bennett alleges that a former employer, the Reverend Jesse Jackson, unfairly dismissed him because of his ***ual orientation. Among the allegations, Bennett claims he was forced to clean up after Jackson's hotel trysts. He also claims that in 2008 he was verbally abused when he refused to rub cream on a rash between Jackson's legs. During another incident, Bennett says Jackson related a story about his youth. According to Bennett, Jackson had a football coach who would give him oral pleasure. This was Jackson's way of hinting he wanted oral *** from Bennett. Bennett is asking for $98300 in lost pay and benefits, and another $350000 for emotional distress and punitive damages. Jackson has been married to his wife since 1962 but hasn't always been faithful. An affair with an office staffer resulted in an illegitimate child in 1999. READ MORE HERE:
- MP alleges corruption at water ministry Public works assistant minister Mwangi Kiunjuri has formally submitted his evidence of corruption in the water ministry to the anti-corruption commission. Kiunjuri also says he has furnished the parliamentary committee on environment and mineral resources with the crucial documents that show corruption is thriving at the water ministry.
- Ghulam Nabi Azad alleges leaking of letters from PMO Delhi: Ghulam Nabi Azad alleges leaking of confidential letters from the Prime Ministers Office
- Russia's Putin a kleptomaniac, new book alleges www.nma.tv Russian Prime Minister Vladimir Putin occasionally likes to take things that are not his, according to a new book by an art consultant. Nic Iljine, 66, tells of how on a visit to the Guggenheim museum in New York in 2005 Putin was shown a piece of art, which he promptly packed up and gave to his bodyguard before leaving. Putin has pulled similar kinds of stunts before, once taking a Superbowl ring from the owner of the New England Patriots. www.nma.tv
- Naga girl alleges bias at Delhi lounge bar A 26-year-old photographer from Nagaland has taken a Delhi lounge bar to court as she was refused entry, even as others around her poured into the bar on a weeknight. After 10 years spent in Delhi, the girl claims she feels more like an outsider than ever before.
- BJP alleges cover-up by CBI in 2G probe BJP took on PM and the CBI's clean chit given to him. Arun Jaitley said that CBI should not be indulging in that which lowers its credibility. Let's listen in.
- Tv9 - Uttej alleges foul play by girl Uttej alleges foul play by girl
- Libyan woman alleges rape by government troops A Libyan woman has told journalists in Tripoli how she was allegedly raped by government troops. The distressed woman was quickly taken away by government minders. Al Jazeera's Anita McNaught reports.
- Malaysian Nanban reporter alleges assault Malaysian Nanban reporter alleges assault by persons connected by self-immolation patient, M Chakragunasegaran who burned himself in protest at the demolition of a structure which stored deities from a nearby temple.
- Kerala CM alleges Chavan hid facts on CVC Kerala Chief Minister VS Achuthanandan accused his Maharashtra counterpart Prithviraj Chavan of "lying" on the CVC PJ Thomas appointment fiasco to "hide his fault". "Though the Prime Minister Manmohan Singh had owned responsibility for the error of judgment, Chavan is now trying to blame the Kerala government to hide his fault in recommending the name of Thomas for the CVC post," Achuthanandan said in a sharp rejoinder. Achuthanandan said Chavan, who was former Union Minister of State for Personnel and Training, was "lying" and asserted that the state had apprised the Centre of the palmolein graft case in which Thomas was an accused, when the latter applied for deputation to central services.
- Mayoral Candidate Alleges Government Surveillance, Electromagnetic Assault Connie Marshall has filed several lawsuits against local, state and federal officials alleging assault via satellite. She's also running for mayor of Louisville.
- Dr Rowley alleges PM was aware of bid rigging 7pm news - 2009-10-19 - Dr. Rowley alleges PM was aware of bid rigging
- DEVELOPING: Detainee alleges torture in Ramsey County jail Elliot Hughes recounts allegations of torture while being detained in Ramsey County Jail. Hughes was detained during an RNC08 protest after reportedly colliding with a police bicycle on accident. He was sent to Regions Hospital for treatment and later released without charges. We are actively investigating these claims. Stay tuned for more.
- Afghan Challenger Alleges Election Fraud Lets look now at Afghanistan, where the people ignored threats by the Taliban and voted in Thursdays presidential elections. Now the main challenger for the presidency is alleging widespread fraud. On Thursday these Afghans defied threats of violence by the Taliban to vote in presidential elections. Three days on and no winner has been announced. A final result is not expected for several weeks. Pre-election opinion polls suggest incumbent President Hamid Karzai is leading the field of candidates, but might face a run-off with his main rival Abdullah Abdullah. Both men claim victory. But Abdullah says he has evidence voting was widely rigged in favor of Karzai. [Abdullah Abdullah, Presidential Candidate]: "As far as the commission officials throughout the country isconcerned, there have been widespread reports of biased attitude, corruption and so on and so forth which is another part of the problem. But my focus today is on the big fraud. Big fraud which can have an impact on the outcome of the elections. This has to be prevented, that is critical for the survival of the process, that is critical as far as the hope of the people ofAfghanistan for a better life in the future is concerned." Election observers say there was intimidation and irregularities but overall the poll was a success. Richard Holbrooke, the US envoy to Afghanistan, says Karzai and Abdullah have both promised to respect the result. [Richard Holbrooke, US Envoy to Afghanistan]: "In the end, the official ...
- Freedom Watch 10/09/10 Anthony Shaffer "911 Coverup" p.1/6 FAIR USE NOTICE: This post may contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a "fair use" of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 USC Section 107, the material in this post is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. For more information go to: www.law.cornell.edu If you wish to use copyrighted material from this post for purposes of your own that go beyond "fair use", you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
- Chennai PMK councillor alleges assault by DMK men Mylapore PMK councillor Jamuna Kesavan today alleged that some DMK supporters attacked her over erecting party flagpoles in connection with free colour TV distribution programme. www.istream.in
- Man Alleges Police 'Could Have Killed Me' A man whose scuffle with Minneapolis police was captured on squad car dash-cam video and led to the police chief's request for an FBI investigation talks to The Associated Press. (Aug. 18)
- Larry King - Panel alleges UFO coverup (5 july) CNN's Larry King talks to guests who believe the US military has been covering up the Roswell UFO for years.
- Clinton lost nuclear launch codes, alleges general www.nma.tv Former chairman of the Joint Chief of Staffs and retired US general Hugh Shelton has revealed in his new book that former President Bill Clinton once lost the codes that enabled the US to launch it nuclear arsenal. Although useless in the hands of an ordinary person, the loss meant that at the time the US could not have launched an immediate response had it come under attack. www.nma.tv
- Minister Conor Lenihan alleges media bias On Sunday 10th May 2009, the Fianna Fail Minister of State, Conor Lenihan accused Karen Coleman, the presenter of the Wide Angle radio show on Newstalk106-108, of being politically biased. The Minister alleged Karen's show was consistently unbalanced and that Karen herself was anti-government. During the interview with the Minister, Karen tried several times to correct his mis-interpretation of what she was saying. This video is a visual representation of that interview.
- Casey Anthony /Casey Alleges Family Abuse, Chloroform Use In Jail Letters Not long after remains of 2-year-old Caylee were found in December 2008, Anthony told fellow inmate Robyn Adams that investigators found the bones in a black garbage bag with a baby blanket. That last detail — the baby blanket — wasn't public knowledge at the time.
- Humane Society Alleges Pattern Of Cow Abuse Alleged animal abuse that took place at a Southern California slaughterhouse is part of an ongoing pattern of problems at the facility, the head of the United States Humane Society said Monday during a visit to Sacramento.
- Jharkhand: ex-CM Madhu Koda alleges conspiracy Jharkhand: former CM Madhu Koda alleges political conspiracy over being booked in the money laundering case.
- Lukwago alleges widespread rigging Mayoral candidates Erias Lukwago, standing as an independent casts their vote.
- The Buzz: Mel tape alleges abuse on ex Mel Gibson was heard allegedly acknowledging he hit the mother of his 8-month-old daughter in a recording released Monday by a celebrity news website.
- IPS officer Sanjeev Bhatt alleges Narendra Modi's role in 2002 riots The Gujarat riots return to haunt Narendra Modi as senior intelligence official Sanjeev Bhatt accuses the Chief Minister of fanning the mayhem that cost 1000 lives. The Cong comes out firing against Modi, it says that BJP is morally bankrupt and demands Modi's resignation.
- Ajay Devgan Alleges Awards Are for Sale Achatty, full throttle, news show with all the latest lowdown on the Big and Small 'B's to the 'Khans' and 'Khan'nots of Bollywood; catfights - on and off screen as well as the all time best heartbreaking, tear jerking and soul warming moments of tinsel town ... as and when they happen, coming your way only on ZING World of Bollywood. And for the information hungry, we have even more to drive you breathless with special features, mini countdowns, film reviews, Monday Box Office reports and Friday film reviews.
- Rakhi Ka Insaaf [Episode 2] - 23rd October 2010 Video Part2 -
- Canseco alleges A Rod of steroids presented by In a nightline interview Canseco speaks out on A Rod
- Loganville Man Alleges Police Brutality LOGANVILLE, Ga. -- A man says he called Loganville police to his home for help and ended up being beaten by officers. Kenny Dixon said Friday that he arrived home Wednesday to find that his son had committed suicide. Crews responded to the emergency, but Dixon said police made one of his family's darkest days even worse by attacking, then arresting him. Dixon had black eyes and scrapes on his face Friday, injuries he said he received in addition to his broken heart. The Loganville man said found his stepson Wednesday, dead inside his garage. The 24-year-old had committed suicide. "I tried to do CPR on him and couldn't bring him back. I yelled for people in the neighborhood to call 911," said Dixon. When police and emergency crews arrived, Dixon said paramedics took over the rescue effort. "I left the garage, walked to the front door. One of the police officers came up behind me, grabbed my arm, and said, 'You need to sit down.' I jerked my arm away from him and said, 'Don't touch me.' That's all I said to the man, and he tackled me," Dixon said.
- Mehmet Ali Agca-Pope shooter alleges Vatican planned the assassination
- ** HUGE NEWS *** - NASA Scientist alleges to have found EVIDENCE OF ALIEN LIFE !! This could be the find of the YEAR or more. Check out this article for the info, UNREAL!! We have to wait to check all the evidence and peer review it to see if it checks out, but WOW this is a big boost to the science community if it pans out! * Photo Credit: Description: Still frame grab from video footage of Peter Coffin's UFO art performance over Rio De Janeiro, Brazil. Realised in collaboration with designers Cinimod Studio. Date: 23 May 2009 Source: Wikimedia Commons bit.ly Author: Dommeruk bit.ly & Dominic Harris bit.ly Permission/License Terms: Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported license. bit.ly #
- Bulletin # 2 - Maya alleges bee-conspiracy, Oppn targets garland March 16 '10 UP Chief Minister and Bahujan Samaj Party (BSP) chief Mayawati alleged that her political rivals tried to disrupt her mega rally Monday using bees. A look at the top news stories at 12:00 pm IST on Mar. 16,'10. For more news and ***ysis, log on to
- Raz B Alleges ***ual abuse raz b
- Actor Randy Quaid alleges celebrity killers are out to get him Actor Randy Quaid alleges celebrity killers are out to get him BY DOUGLAS QUAN, POSTMEDIA NEWS OCTOBER 29, 2010 Actor Randy Quaid on Thursday accused a network of Hollywood lawyers and business managers of conspiring to steal money and royalties from him by sabotaging his career, orchestrating "false arrests" and even plotting to have him killed. "I'm being embezzled by this monstrous ring of accountants, estate planners and lawyers who are mercilessly slandering me and trying to kill my career and, I believe, murder me in order to gain control of my royalties," Quaid said in a statement following a short hearing before the Immigration and Refugee Board in Vancouver. Quaid insisted that neither he nor his wife of 20 years, Evi, are criminals. "We are not criminals, nor are we fugitives from justice, nor are we crazy," he said. "We are simply artists and filmmakers who are being racketeered on." Quaid, dressed in a dark suit and blue tie, became emotional before a bevy of television cameras when he spoke of eight personal friends, who, he claims, have died "suddenly and mysteriously" at the hands of celebrity killers -- or "star whackers," as he's called them. He cited actors Heath Ledger, David Carradine and Chris Penn among them, but didn't offer any evidence to back up his claims. "I believe these actors were whacked," he said. Quaid said he believes other celebrities who've faced hard times, including Britney Spears, Lindsay Lohan and Mel Gibson, are "being played" to ...
- Football star alleges racism Football star Zola Matumona alleges racism
- Parrikar alleges Rs 40 crore alcohol scam in the state Chief Minister Digambar Kamat who is also the Finance and excise Minister failed to assure of a CBI probe in the house after being challenged by the Leader of the Opposition over a massive corruption of inter- state transport of liquor and alcohol involving the excise department. Mr. Parrikar on Thursday alleged that an alcohol scam to the tune of Rs.40 crore was being carried out in collusion with the state excise commissioner and officials of the excise department.
- Slumdog star's moms battle it out over her custody Slumdog kid Rubina's mother and stepmother launched into a catfight over custody of the little girl. Somita Pal and Sayed Sameer Abedi bring you a ringside view of the action. As soon as the news of Slumdog Millionaire child actress Rubina being sold for a sum of Rs 1.4 crore by her father was telecast on television, all hell broke loose in the slums of Garib Nagar, Bandra. To verify the report, I made my way to the slums. Story & Video By - Somita Pal,Mid-Day
- Medical student of MAMC alleges ragging Delhi: a student of Maulana Azad Medical College (MAMC) accused her seniors of ragging her. The officials are investigating the case.
- Iranian man alleges "US abduction" An Iranian man who says he was kidnapped and interrogated for 14 months in the US over Iran's nuclear programme, has returned to his home country where he was reunited with his family. Shahram Amiri says he was abducted by US and Saudi agents at gunpoint while on a pilgrimage to the Saudi city of Mecca last year and flown to the US, where he claims he was physically and psychologically tortured under questioning. The US government has denied all the allegations, saying Amiri was not held against his own will in the US. Speaking to Al Jazeera in Doha on Wednesday en route to Tehran, Amiri said: "For 14 months I was put under a number of pressures in the US. And in reality the freedom to communicate with my family and to express myself in an ordinary fashion was not granted. "Behind the scenes this was very politically motivated." University researcher Although there were US assumptions that Amiri was a nuclear scientist and thus could hold in-depth information about Iran's nuclear programme, Amiri and the Iranian government have insisted that he is merely a scientific university researcher. Al Jazeera's Alireza Ronaghi, reporting from Tehran after attending a news conference addressed by Amiri, said: "I think the main thing to remember is that Amiri's fate had been wrapped in mystery since the beginning when it was said that he was a nuclear scientist. "The rest of the assumptions followed that he either defected or was kidnapped to provide relevant information on Iran's ...
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about alleges
“Susan Stanford, wife of jailed Houston financier R. Allen Stanford, filed a malpractice suit on Sept. 24 alleging she was never told about a $200 million divorce settlement offer. Susan Stanford, who lives in Houston, brings negligence and breach”
— Texas Lawyer Blog: Susan Stanford alleges malpractice,
“Blog. Lawsuit alleges LA shelters neglect, abuse animals. By Christie Keith. December 20, 2007. A press release from the National No The lawsuit alleges unlawful and abusive treatment of animals at all six Los Angeles County animal shelters." The complaint,”
— Lawsuit alleges LA shelters neglect, abuse animals,
“Home / Blogs / poniblogger's blog / Report Alleges Saudi Arabia Approves Israeli Attack What's more, as we wrote about in the PONI blog last week, Iran is in the process of upgrading its air defense capabilities to”
— Report Alleges Saudi Arabia Approves Israeli Attack on Iran's,
“Woman hockey member alleges ***ual harassment ! Blog, is a best blog creation site offiering free blog creation service, online blogging and best blog creation service”
— Woman hockey member alleges ***ual harassment ! Blog | ,
“Elizabete Kwong Alleges She was Beaten by Amigo Chui: Wednesday December 23, 2009 Hong Kong Group: Forum Masters. Posts: 1,528. Joined: 12-June 04. AFzs 8,153. Posted 23 December 2009 - 10:46 AM. I don't know how true the news is. I think she might use his name to make her famous and popular since she is”
— Elizabete Kwong Alleges She was Beaten by Amigo Chui,
“Purporting to being written in the spirit of Frank Frazetta's late wife Ellie Frazetta, The Ghost Of Ellie is a relatively new blog that alleges the virtual kidnap of legendary fantasy artist Frank Frazetta, theft of his artwork, ownership of his work and finances by those close to him”
— Blog Alleges Crimes Against Frank Frazetta Bleeding Cool,
“Complaint alleges pro-business Nat'l Arbitration Forum bias. Some lawmakers, in debating bills that would ban mandatory pre The forum responded to Law Blog denying all claims. " The National Arbitration Forum categorically denies all of the claims made by Deanna Richert in her lawsuit, which”
— DC Dicta " Blog Archive " Complaint alleges pro-business,
“The officers forum of power producer Damodar Valley Corporation (DVC) Wednesday alleged that a vilification exercise was on against the company. It has been observed for quite some time that various vilification exercises are being carried out”
— DVC officers' forum alleges vilification campaign,
“About TaxProf Blog. • The most-visited law-focused blog edited by a single law professor reference Former Law Prof Alleges 'Collusive Retaliation' by Florida,”
— TaxProf Blog: Former Law Prof Alleges 'Collusive Retaliation,
“http:///other/doctor-admit lu/blog-161241/ Still want the shot? Then you prolly deserve to be culled anyway”
— Doctor Alleges Vaccine Is More Deadly Than Swine Flu,