- In the Finnish language, the Allative case is the fifth of the locative cases, with the basic meaning of "onto". Its ending is -lle, for example pöytä (table) and pöydälle (onto the top of the table). In addition, it is the logical complement. — “Allative case - Definition”,
- Allative case summary with 2 pages of lesson plans, quotes, chapter summaries, ***ysis, encyclopedia entries, essays, research information, and more. — “Allative case Summary and ***ysis Summary | ”,
- Allative's definition, noting a case, as in Finnish, whose distinctive function is to indicate place to or toward which. See more. — “Allative's | Define Allative's at ”,
- The author has an obsession for reading textbooks on foreign languages and memorizing obscure grammatical detail. ( Finnish has six locative cases, by the way: inessive, elative, illative, adessive, ablative and allative. — “Ablative, Allative, Adessive, Obsessive - New York Times”, travel2
- SIL bibliography listing for Yanyuwa nominative and ergative-allative cases. — “SIL Bibliography: Yanyuwa nominative and ergative-allative cases”,
- allative (grammar) of, or relating to the grammatical case that in some languages allative f. Feminine plural form of allativo  Anagrams. allevati. Retrieved from ". — “allative - Wiktionary”,
- This is compound, consisting of the allative -(e)ra 'to' and an extra suffix -ino. Proper name s of places have a slightly different ending for their allative case, and those such as the terminative derived from it. — “[email protected]”, everything2.com
- Find dictionary definitions, audio pronunciations, and spellings for allative in the free online American Heritage Dictionary on Yahoo! Education. — “allative - Dictionary definition and pronunciation - Yahoo!”,
- The SIL French-English Glossary of Linguistic Terms is a bilingual glossary of linguistic terms in French and English. Le Glossaire français-anglais de terminologie linguistique du SIL est un glossaire bilingue des termes linguistiques en allative case. — “The SIL French/English Linguistic Glossary”,
- Definition of allative from Webster's New World College Dictionary. Meaning of allative. Pronunciation of allative. Definition of the word allative. Origin of the word allative. — “allative - Definition of allative at ”,
- In situations where you would use the adessive (-lla), you can use the allative (-lle) when you want to say you come ONTO something or somewhere. 1.2. With certain verbs. Finnish has a thing called verbrections. This means that when you are. — “Uusi kielemme - Finnish for Busy People”, uusikielemme.fi
- Allative case ( abbreviated ; from Latin allāt-, afferre "to bring to") is a type of the locative case s used in several languages. The term allative is generally used for the lative case in the majority of languages which do not make finer distinctions. — “Allative Case - Kosmix : Reference, Videos, Images, News”,
- Definition of allative in the Online Dictionary. Meaning of allative. Pronunciation of allative. Translations of allative. allative synonyms, allative antonyms. Information about allative in the free online English dictionary and encyclopedia. — “allative - definition of allative by the Free Online”,
- , Search the web and find what you are looking for with OXiDE Search! Live Life Through OXiDE!. — “Welcome to ! Search Results Powered by OXiDE”,
- allative adj. Of, relating to, or being the grammatical case expressing motion toward a place, as Finnish stadionille 'to the stadium.' n. — “allative: Definition from ”,
- The allative corresponds to the preposition "towards" (and this is The allative is also used with following verbs: caita- "lie", to express whereupon the. — “Quenya/Allative - Wikibooks, collection of open-content textbooks”,
- y&t: Encyclopedia - Allative case. In the Finnish language, the Allative case is the fifth of the locative cases, with the basic Read more here: " Allative case: Encyclopedia - Allative case. — “y&t”,
- scenarios, which I refer to as the allative schema, the ablative schema, and the The allative/ablative schema, illustrated in Figure 3 for the sentences in (21). — “Allative and ablative at -constructions Cristiano Broccias”,
- Allative case (abbreviated all; from Latin allāt-, afferre "to bring to") is a type of In the Finnish language, the allative is the fifth of the locative cases, with the basic. — “Allative case - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
related images for allative
related videos for allative
- Finnish grammar 3: nouns, local cases Presentation of the noun suffixes that are used in stead of prepositions like to, from, in, on, at etc. inner local cases, endings and names: -[vocal]n illat...
- Dothraki Tutorial Lesson 13 - Allative Case of Pronouns This lesson covers the allative case of personal pronouns.
- Dothraki Tutorial Lesson 22 - Prepositions I: Over and Under This tutorial covers prepositions, particularly the over and under prepositions.
- Animate-Inanimate cover by Alesander Puras Animate-Inanimate de John Petrucci tocado como en la video leccion "Mystic Dream Exercise". Toda critica constructiva es bienvenida, al igual que "me gusta" ...
- Dothraki Tutorial Lesson 29 - Prepositions II: Front and Behind This lesson of the Dothraki tutorial focuses on the prepositions "front" and "behind".
- Dothraki Tutorial Lesson 14 - Imperative Mood I: Informal Commands This lesson covers informal commands.
- Dothraki Tutorial Lesson 4 - Nominative Plural, Accusative of Animate Nouns, -at Verbs in Disguise This lesson covers the nominative plural and accusative of animate nouns and -at verbs in disguise.
- Dothraki Tutorial Lesson 11 - Past Tense of Verbs This lesson covers the past tense of verbs. And because of all the views I've been getting: First of all, thank you, Mr. Peterson, for promoting these videos...
- harjoittelen suomen kieltä: sijat singular plural nominative kissa kissat genitive kissan kissojenkissain1 partitive kissaa kissoja accusative kissakissan kissat inessive kissassa kissoissa e...
- Finnsurf You are covered with frost and it's snowing. A few minus degrees are multiplied by the freezing onshore wind blowing at 30 m/s. A man changes into a 6mm wetsuit in the heavy storm, grabs a...
- Allardyce laughing in Chico's face Big sarcastic Sam laughs in the face of Swansea noofter Chico Flores.
- What ERBoH Would Look Like In Dothraki (Parody) Yup. Epic Rap Battles of History in Dothraki, based on the real thing by Nice Peter. The lyrics might have a few grammatical errors here and there, but rappe...
- Dothraki Tutorial Lesson 9 - Genitive Case of Animate and Inanimate Nouns This lesson covers the genitive case of nouns of both animacies.
- Dothraki Tutorial Lesson 8 - Adjectives That Modify Nouns This lesson talks about adjectives that modify nouns.
- Dothraki Tutorial Lesson 6 - Future Tense of Verbs II This lesson covers the future tense of verbs that start with a vowel.
- Welcome to Quenya The first of three videos, this one is showing off the main country of our world;Quenya. It was the country first colonised in the second Civilisation by the...
- Dothraki Tutorial Lesson 18 - Negating Adjectives This lesson covers negating adjectives.
- Quenya course - Forth Lesson (The plural of nouns, the article and &) Remember that this collaborative course is an overview of the material. Several people will be recording the voice of the videos. I will upload every week. M...
- Dothraki Tutorial Lesson 23 - Modal Auxiliary Verbs This lesson covers modal auxiliary verbs.
- Dothraki Tutorial Lesson 19 - Comparing with Adjectives This lesson covers comparing with adjectives.
- Dothraki Tutorial Lesson 24 - Vocal Auxiliary Verbs This lesson covers vocal auxiliary verbs.
- Crusader Kings II: Game of Thrones Dothraki Episode 1 | The Dothraki Sea Welcome to the first episode of my Crusader Kings II Let's Play with the Game of Thrones mod. In this episode we made our character and started claiming the ...
- All Creative Work Is Derivative Our second "Minute Meme," illustrating how all creative work builds on what came before. Photographed and animated by Nina Paley. Music by Todd Michaelsen ("...
- Dothraki Tutorial Lesson 21 - Relative Clauses with Inanimate Nouns This lesson covers relative clauses with inanimate nouns.
- Dothraki Tutorial Lesson 26 - Numbers 11-19 This lesson covers numbers from 11 to 19.
- Sindarin: Lesson 5 Consonant Mutations I'm sorry Ihaven't posted in a while. This is a short tutorial on consonant mutation. Thanks.
- Dothraki Tutorial Lesson 5 - Accusative of Pronouns and Future Tense of Verbs I This lesson of the Dothraki tutorial covers the accusative case of pronouns and the future tense of verbs.
- Dothraki Tutorial Lesson 16 - Expressing Being a Noun This lesson covers expressing being a noun.
- Dothraki Tutorial Lesson 7 - Adjectives I: Expressing Being an Adjective This lesson of the Dothraki tutorial covers expressing being an adjective.
- Dothraki Tutorial Lesson 12 - Allative Case of Animate and Inanimate Nouns This lesson covers the allative case of nouns in both animacies.
- Lesson 12, CASE #2 100 wpm, SI.
- Dothraki Tutorial Lesson 20 - Yes-and-No Questions This lesson covers asking and answering yes-and-no questions.
- Dothraki Tutorial Lesson 25 - Creating New Adjectives This lesson of the tutorial covers creating new adjectives.
- Game of Thrones: How To Speak the Dothraki Language Game of Thrones: How To Speak the Dothraki Language. its easy...
- Dothraki Tutorial Lesson 10 - Genitive Case of Pronouns This lesson covers the genitive case of pronouns.
- Dothraki Tutorial Lesson 17 - Numbers 1-10 This lesson covers numbers from 1 to 10.
- 'To a Friend' a virtual installation dedicated to the memory of Vello Soa (1955 -- 1992) 'To a Friend' is a virtual installation dedicated to the memory of Vello Soa (1955 -- 1992), one of the leading Estonian glass artists of the generation of t...
- Little Girl Gives Epic Man Hug Cory williams always say that when he meets a fan he gives them a epic man hug. my sites: http:///Itsmissshadi http:///ItsMiss...
twitter about allative
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about allative
“I have another question — Sotheby's lot ID 34NDL (a letter to Peter Alford) discusses the Elen Additionally, lúme "(period of) time" with the allative [cut off] [illegible, possibly ending] -nna: lúmenna [cut off] the time" [large amount of”
— elen síla, PE17 - Lord of the Rings Fanatics Forum,
“I think this belongs in the Language forum. Anyway, as I've said before, I don't believe additional varieties of the locative case are found: illative, adessive and allative”
— Lithuanian is the most archaic Indo-European language,
“In almost every discussion of language variation in the world, Finnish comes up due to its wealth of case endings. There are languages that have even more, such as Hungarian, and most languages have less. Of the languages I've learned that”
— Locative Cases in Finnish: A method to the madness - Dåntje nå?,
“Estonian: Nominative, Partitive, Genitive, Illative, Inessive, Elative, Allative, Adessive, Ablative, Translative, Terminative, Essive, Abessive, Comitative. You cannot post new topics in this forum - You cannot reply to topics in this forum - You cannot delete your posts in this forum”
— Cases (Philological Room) Language Learning Forum, how-to-learn-any-
“blog (plural blogs) (Internet) A website that allows users to reflect, share opinions, allative. bloghoz. blogokhoz. elative. blogból. blogokból. delative. blogról”
— blog - Wiktionary,
“zelmacmvu's blogs on 2bsocial. =for convenience. By allegoricalal extension, we ability accept the billows to have intention. emblematic addendum is acceptationant becould it is the agency by which a accustomed construction break from ambienceual”
— =for convenience " Farhanna's Meeting Place, 2bsocial.ca
“Thanks for the plug though Simon :-) I will go edit my post on my blog afterwards to clear the matter up, just incase it starts an urban myth about Estonians and their language. My girlfriend and I just made up that term for fun. Omniglot forum. Rywsut-rywfodd. Others sites I've written for. Cactus”
— Omniglot blog " Blog Archive,
“ partitive, inessive, elative, illative, adessive, ablative, allative, abessive comitative, instructive, essive and translative) in this forum. You cannot reply to topics in this forum. You cannot edit your posts in this forum. You cannot”
— Kimi Räikkönen - View topic - Learning Finnish,