- The Alaska Club is a full service family friendly health and fitness center with gym facilities and so much more, including personal training, child care, swim lessons, tennis, racquetball, basketball, high-tech exercise machines, and fitness. — “The Alaska Club”,
- 11/15/10 Best Warrior competition strengthens Alaska Army National Guard unit | Photos 11/08/10 Alaska National Guardsman perform joint airborne operation | Photos. — “Alaska Department of Military and Veterans Affairs”, dmva.alaska.gov
- Find a wealth of information to plan your Alaska Travel or Alaska vacation including transportation cruises hotels lodges attractions tours activities fishing wildlife communities and more. — “Travel Alaska - Official State of Alaska Travel & Vacation”,
- Official site for Alaska Airlines and Horizon Air Industries. Features flight quick search, web check-in, travel deals, and info on mileage awards plan. — “Alaska Airlines/Horizon Air”,
- Go- is your Alaska travel and vacation guide with over 5,000 pages of info on hotels, hiking, biking, whitewater rafting, camping, national parks, etc. — “Alaska Travel Vacation and Recreation Guide”, go-
- Information about the mandatory Alaska Bar and the activities of the Alaska Bar Association. — “Alaska Bar Association”,
- The AlaskaCam, a live shot looking east on Fourth Avenue in Anchorage, Alaska, toward the beautiful Chugach Range. — “AlaskaCam”,
- Information about services provided, such as road construction bids and plans, ferry reservations and access, international airports, and general aviation information. — “Alaska Department of Transportation and Public Facilites”, dot.state.ak.us
- Open source travel guide to Alaska, featuring up-to-date information on attractions, hotels, restaurants, nightlife, travel tips and more. Free and reliable advice written by Wikitravellers from around the globe. — “Alaska travel guide - Wikitravel”,
- The destination for cruising, fishing, traveling or finding a job in Alaska. — “”,
- Get the latest Alaska News, Weather, Videos and Events right here at KTVA CBS 11 News | Anchorage, Mat-Su Valley, Kenai Peninsula. — “KTVA 11”,
- Alas definition, (used as an exclamation to express sorrow, grief, pity, concern, or apprehension of evil.) See more. — “Alas | Define Alas at ”,
- Article containing history, politics, geography, economy, transportation, demographics, social issues, notable Alaskans, colleges and universities, and important cities and towns in Alaska. — “Alaska - Wikipedia”,
- Governor Sean Parnell expressed disappointment today that the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service designated more than 187,000 square miles in Alaska as critical habitat for polar Full Story > Governor Parnell Backs Susitna Dam Project. Governor. — “Home, State of Alaska”, alaska.gov
- Features Alaska travel information and vacation reservations for hotels, tours, and rail tours. Also offers videos, maps, and local advice for Anchorage, Denali, Seward, and Fairbanks. — “”,
- Alaska information resource links to state homepage, symbols, flags, maps, constitutions, representitives, songs, birds, flowers, trees. — “Alaska State Symbols Capital Constitution Flags Maps Song”, 50
- Alaska: Modern living on the edge of wilderness. What's special about living in Alaska? Perhaps nowhere else combines the conveniences of the modern age with the freedom and adventure of living on the edge of a vast, unspoiled wilderness as do Anchorage and Alaska. Alaska's a young state. — “Internet Alaska”,
- Alaska's Volcanoes. Boating Safety Education. Firewise in Alaska (PDF) Project Archaeology Alaska Historical Commission Meeting November 30 in Anchorage. — “Alaska Department of Natural Resources”, dnr.alaska.gov
- The Department of Revenue administers and enforces the state's tax laws and is responsible for collection, accounting, custody, investment and management of all state funds with the exception of revenue that is incidental to a program of. — “Alaska Department of Revenue”, revenue.state.ak.us
- Alaska tourism and travel information such as accommodation, festivals, transport, maps, activities and attractions in Alaska, USA - Lonely Planet. — “Alaska Travel Information and Travel Guide - USA - Lonely Planet”,
- Alaska ( Abbr. AK or Alas. ) A state of the United States in extreme northwest North America including the Aleutian Islands and Alexander. — “Alaska: Map, History from ”,
- Choose Best Western Hotels for all your AK accommodations and lodging needs. Plan your Alaska Vacation or Business Trip Today. — “Best Western Alaska Hotels | Reservations, Packages, Deals”,
related images for alaska
- Comparisons of the 2005 Geologic Map of North America with the 1965 Map Areas 1 4 1 Alaska and parts of northwestern Canada Principal differences between the 1965 map and the 2005 map are
- облицовка административного крыльца здания по ул Крылова с использованием нового гранита Alaska Ступени и площадка термообработанные накрывные крышки и подступенки полированные
- spectacular however There were glaciers reaching into the sea magnificent trees growing magically out of the sides of sharp hills rocky crags full of seals and sea gulls and much more The eight hour trip was cut short down to six hours as we headed back in to beat the storm that was coming upon us The skipper probably headed back into Resurrection Bay at normal speeds
- all approfondimento dello sleddog visitando insieme a TONYA SCHLENTNER Yukon Quest musher i maggiori canili dell Alaska da Joe Redington a Rick Swenson da Peter Butteri a Susan Butcher
- Ha vki tud segíteni kérem szóljon email bodza44 freemail hu http gallery site hu d 1770828 2 alaska 006 jpg http gallery site hu d 1770822 1 alaska 005 jpg
- famous quote Gimmee Tobbaco and dynamite and I will build you a railroad to hell Here is the photo Bruce sent me of the nails he has http facstaff uindy edu ~oaks Photos Alaska jpg Now I would like to know if a 21 belongs to this set The sqr R 07 21 known presently only from the Norfolk Western is pretty rare
- Hammond Riverboat Exit 0 and partially obscured billboard Alaska 3236
- http i90 photobucket com albums k246 lauren026 DSCF3161 jpg http i90 photobucket com albums k247 florichan Massu5 1 jpg http i90 photobucket com albums k254 a r 06 laurithaaaa jpg http i90 photobucket com albums k265 steveisuser alaska jpg http i90 photobucket com albums k259 tumbler13 untitled jpg http i90 photobucket com albums k278 Blaque 02 CIMG1765 jpg
- gave me an ARG hat and a hug A birthday I will never forget Midnight approached we all switched to water since we had more flying to do View of slide from the road the next day http home comcast net ~brianpollock alaska 228 jpg The wrath of AK was felt Tom E Hawk suffered a fractured C7 from his fall on Happiness Somehow he ponied up and skied another day on
- all Bobcat brand accessories but you are right I should have gotten an itemized quote not the abbreviated one he wrote on the catalog I had a 1500 an 1800 but now I ride a FJR1300 http www molaver org photos jsfav alaska jpg
- Frank Turner mi insegna lo spirito della lunga distanza dell avventura e l importanza delle cure che dobbiamo riservare ai nostri cani
- warrt man vun dat US Zensusbüro Disse Rebeden hebbt ok blots Bedüden för statistische Fragen De Rechten un Plichten wat ans de Kreise tofallt öövt de Staat Alaska sülvens ut Boroughs
- CookInlet jpg 09 Mar 1999 17 00 365K California jpg 09 Mar 1999 16 57 261K Alaska jpg 09 Mar 1999 16 56 103K OrderForm html 22 Feb 1999 01 05 9 6K
- My brother and I on a mountain bike ride near Seward Alaska in August 2004
- alaska sunrise 0105 jpg
- A first timer s guide to going big in AK Clench Grip Repeat http home comcast net ~brianpollock alaska 167 jpg Take all the pictures you can roll video for your entire trip use all of this and talk till you are blue in the face to help someone
- Alaska 3 jpg
- Posted Fri 06 May 05 12 21pm http www gamearena com au gameres 1465 images source Alaska City jpg pretty obvious what the civil war was over homo***uals fed up with not being allowed into the US army formed their own
- jumpy alaska
- forget me not Origin of state s name Based on an Aleut word alaxsxaq literally meaning object toward which the action of the sea is directed of more simple the mainland
- Tokyo Japan November 2005 Glacier Bay National Park Alaska from 35 000 ft Glacier Bay National Park Alaska from 35 000 ft
- Alaska 4 jpg
- was an older gray fellow with a big moustache and a serious smile He is referred to by the guides as Shameless due to his ability to get the girls from camp into his make shift hot tub http home comcast net ~brianpollock alaska 169 jpg Someone quoted the number of hours that Shamus had on the stick of a heli somewhere around 6000 in a Huey from his Vietnam and military
- What we need is a glacier macro Made with a river channel macro connected so that we can do things like this http earth imagico de views alaska large jpg
- Your cruise is located in Southeast Alaska s Inside Passage Click on the SE section below
- азиатских видов Азиатские гибриды самые неприхотливые морозостойкие с хорошим размножением 926 ALASKA Vletter den Haan $0 5 АЛЯСКА практически чисто белый с еле заметным желтоватым наплывом у основания
- raybulsonstockphotos com Wilderness Visions Icebergs files WSENP 20Article 20Final pdf http www raybulsonstockphotos com Wilderness Visions Glaciers files WSENP 20Article 20Final pdf http www raybulsonstockphotos com Wilderness Visions Order files Alaska 20Wildflowers4 1024 jpg http www raybulsonstockphotos com Wilderness Visions Fine Art files WSENP 20Article
- Ad Co II inbound Wheatley ON 3 7 2008 Mike Nicholls Alaska inbound Milwaukee WI 5 25 2006 Paul Erspamer Allie Brothers at Bayfield WI Franz VonRiedel 1 5 2008 View Franz VonRiedel
- exclusively from Courtyard such as a coupon book worth over $300 for onboard usage Booking your cabin now assures you the best cabin location Click here to book your cabin now
- over to another spot for some Seward Alaska halibut fishing We caught a bunch of these although no monsters but we made up for it by landing some 30+ pound Alaska Ling Cod Kurt s Alaska comment when I pulled this first one up was It s a HOG Finally we even caught one yellow eye rockfish or more commonly known as Red Snapper a very colorful fish There were even
- approfondimento dello sleddog visitando insieme a TONYA SCHLENTNER Yukon Quest musher i maggiori canili dell Alaska da Joe Redington a Rick Swenson da Peter Butteri a Susan Butcher
- very choppy waves a lunch buffet that was much less than we expected and Janel hanging off of the back of the ship on several occasions along with several others who were getting sick The scenery was spectacular however There were glaciers reaching into the sea magnificent trees growing magically out of the sides of sharp hills rocky crags full of seals and sea gulls
- Hello It s been a very snowy winter here which isn t unexpected but it s also been a very snowy winter in lots of places it normally isn t I hope you are all managing to stay warm http shala addr com newsletter alaska jan07 jpg I took this picture from a hotel window in downtown Anchorage earlier this month I don t think I ever get tired of seeing how beautiful the
- Princess cars were formerly owned by Tom Rader s Tour Alaska company
- Interested in the climate change bill currently before Congress Here s a way to put a personal story to this issue A trio of high school students in the rural fishing village of
- Alaska morning Illinois
- La reina del punk Alaska hace uso hoy de su gran influencia como estrella de la música durante varias décadas para acuerpar la labor de los grupos Peta y Animanaturis contra la
- a small six seater Piper for a three hour tour 8 The flight plan is meticulous up here cause if you go down off the plan they won t find you Don said Hey that s comforting news Alaska Photo by Hillary DeCecchis
- 80 degree day in Alaska qualifies as a heat wave Portage Valley The water is warm really
- Frank Turner mi insegna lo spirito della lunga distanza dell avventura e l importanza delle cure che dobbiamo riservare ai nostri cani
related videos for alaska
- Sarah Palin and Alaskan Independence Party (AIP) This video shows the connection between Sarah Palin, Governor of Alaska and the AIP (Alaskan Independence Party)
- Glacier Surfing Alaska World champion big wave surfers, Garrett McNamara and Kealii Mamala rode into surfing history last week when they towed into a monster tsunami created by Child's Glacier in South-Central Alaska. The creator/producer, Ryan Casey, "disovered" the wave in 1995, while on location shooting in Alaska. Then after finishing his last film, Quest, a documentary on big wave surfing, he showed Garrett the wave... that was six months ago. So after a short scout in June, we went up in August to film this... For more information contact: info@deepwaterfilms or Ryan @ ryanmayrcasey@
- North To Alaska ~ Johnny Horton North To Alaska ~ Johnny Horton The Klondike Gold Rush The Klondike Gold Rush was a frenzy of gold rush immigration to and gold prospecting in the Klondike near Dawson City in the Yukon Territory, Canada, after gold was discovered in the late 19th century. In August 1896, three people led by Skookum Jim Mason (a member of the Tagish nation whose birth name was Keish) headed up the Yukon River from the Carcross area looking for his sister Kate and her husband George Carmack. The party included Skookum Jim, Skookum Jim's cousin known as Dawson Charlie (or sometimes Tagish Charlie) and his nephew Patsy Henderson. After meeting up with George and Kate who were fishing for salmon at the mouth of the Klondike River, they ran into Nova Scotian Robert Henderson who had been mining gold on the Indian River, just south of the Klondike. Henderson told George Carmack about where he was mining and that he did not want any "damn Siwashes" (meaning Indians) near him. The group then headed a few miles up the Klondike River to Rabbit Creek, now Bonanza Creek to hunt moose. On August 16, 1896, the party discovered rich placer gold deposits in Bonanza (Rabbit) Creek. It is now generally accepted that Skookum Jim made the actual discovery, but some accounts say that it was Kate Carmack. George Carmack was officially credited for the discovery because the "discovery" claim was staked in his name. The group agreed to this because they felt that other miners would be reluctant to recognise a ...
- Alaska Brown Bear Trapped National Geographic researchers trap an Alaskan brown bear for research, and the bear is not at all happy. See All National Geographic Videos
- North To Alaska - Johnny Horton The Song "North To Alaska" By Johnny Horton LYRICS - Way up north, (North To Alaska.) Way up north, (North To Alaska.) North to Alaska, They're goin' North, the rush is on. North to Alaska, They're goin' North, the rush is on. Big Sam left Seattle in the year of '92, With George Pratt, his partner, and brother, Billy, too. They crossed the Yukon River and found the bonanza gold. Below that old white mountain just a little south-east of Nome. Sam crossed the majestic mountains to the valleys far below. He talked to his team of huskies as he mushed on through the snow. With the northern lights a-running wild in the land of the midnight sun, Yes, Sam McCord was a mighty man in the year of nine***-one. Where the river is winding, Big nuggets they're finding. North to Alaska, They're goin' North, the rush is on. Way up north, (North To Alaska.) Way up north, (North To Alaska.) North to Alaska, They're goin' North, the rush is on. North to Alaska, They're goin' North, the rush is on. George turned to Sam with his gold in his hand, Said: "Sam you're a-lookin'at a lonely, lonely man. "I'd trade all the gold that's buried in this land, "For one small band of gold to place on sweet little Ginnie's hand. "'Cos a man needs a woman to love him all the time. "Remember, Sam, a true love is so hard to find. "I'd build for my Ginnie, a honeymoon home. "Below that old white mountain just a little south-east of Nome." Where the river is winding, Big nuggets they're finding. North to Alaska ...
- Oil Spill in Alaska Rachel Maddow
- Alaska: Lonely Planet Travel Video Experience Alaska with Lonely Planet author Greg Benchwick. You'll see more than 80 straight days of 24 hours of sunlight giving you plenty of time to admire the icy white landscapes of the Arctic ocean that's been home to the Inupiat people for thousands of years. Special note from Greg: Oops, I called the sealskin boat an 'upiak', but actually it's an 'umiak', 24 hours of sunlight can really mess with your head! Produced by Lonely Planet TV
- BBC Nature: Mega Tsunami - Alaskan Super Wave - Amazing Survival Two survivors of a Mega Tsunami tell their stories of the day the 1/2km high wave hit Lituya Bay.
- Springtime In Alaska ~ Johnny Horton
- Alaska Sorry idk what's wrong with me but I can never keep these short! But I'm in Alaska for the state fair here! It's my first time here so it's coooool. I've been recording this week. Got to spend time in Utah and see my family and hang out with them! Got to see my friends a little bit too. The tour is over for the Summer, but I'm looking forward to the shows in a couple of months!
- Alaska Nanooks 2010 Hockey Intro - HIGH QUALITY Produced by Mike Martinez Directed by Jon Dorfman and Szymon Weglarski Written by Mike Martinez, Jon Dorfman and Szymon Weglarski Visual FX by HiFi 3D www.hifi3 Character Animation by Shayne Ryan, Roger Aasheim, Sam Crees, Jon Dorfman, Szymon Weglarski Lighting by Szymon Weglarski Modeling by Jon Dorfman Character Rigging by Steve Mann Dynamic simulations and FX by Jon Dorfman and Szymon Weglarski Read about the production at: and
- AC/DC - Back In Black "Back in Black" is a song by AC/DC (written mostly by Malcolm Young with co-writer Angus Young), appearing as the first track on side two their 1980 album, Back in Black. Known for its opening guitar riff, the song was AC/DC's tribute to their former singer Bon Scott. It peaked in the US at #37 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart in 1981 and was #51 on Billboard's Top Tracks chart, which debuted in March 1981. "Back in Black" received the RIAA's Master Ringtone Sales Award (Gold and Platinum) in 2006 and reached 2x Platinum status in 2007. The song was ranked #4 by VH1 on their list of the 40 Greatest Metal Songs . It was also ranked #187 on Rolling Stone's list of the 500 Greatest Songs of All Time. A number of artists have sampled "Back in Black" without permission from the copyright holders. In 1984 the Beastie Boys sampled "Back in Black" without permission for their song "Rock Hard". In 1999, when they wished to include it on an upcoming CD compilation release, they sought permission but AC/DC refused. Mike D of the Beastie Boys quoted Malcolm Young's reason for refusing as: "'Nothing against you guys, but we just don't endorse sampling.'" Back In Black was also sampled in the 2003 song "Work It" by Nelly. Art Brut usually begin their song "Formed a Band" with the intro to "Back In Black" when they play it live. A recorded version of this can be found on their 2006 "Nag Nag Nag Nag" EP. Eminem released a version of his hit, "My Name Is", with "Back In Black" as the ...
- Alaska Cruise Highlights Highlights while cruising the Inside passage, southbound, aboard Diamond Princess. 09-08/15-07 her last cruise of the season.
- Why Alaska A film about alaska
- 2007 Alaska Cruise You want to see what an Alaskan Cruise is about? E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in selecting the perfect Alaska Cruise for you.
- Between the Buried and Me - "Alaska" Victory Records Like this video? Come see thousands more at the Net's biggest, uncensored, completely diy punk, ***, indie and alternative music video site, ! We've got News, Games, Contests and the stuff that we can't show on YouTube! Free! Uncensored! Retarded! !Director: Shane Drake
- LaRouche supporter assaulted by Alaska State Fair Security *** If you think YouTube needs a duplicate copy of this exact video, please email me asking permission before hand. Provide your full legal name, YouTube account, contact information, and a description of the manner in which you intend to improve upon or modify the original work. Exact duplicates and works not otherwise improving upon the original will be denied. YouTube simply does not need more than one copy of the same work. Thank you. *** This first day of the 2010 Alaska State Fair starts with sunny skies and a brutal assault by security personnel on a LaRouche supporter who non-violently, though quite vocally, refused to leave the private property of the Alaska State Fair, Inc. At about 5pm Alaska Time, Thursday, August 26, 2010, security personnel approach Sidney Hill, a lone man peacefully displaying an impeach Obama sign near Pioneer Plaza on the Alaska State Fairgrounds in Palmer. Minutes later, a crowd assembles, additional security arrive, and they physically assault the man holding the sign after he refuses to leave. He's taken to the ground with force and detained. An unidentified Alaska State Trooper arrives to physically disperse the crowd, and at several points during the conflict, crowd members yell in support of the demonstrator's right to speak his message. The demonstrator's personal firearm is confiscated by fair security, and he is held captive until Palmer police arrive to escort the man away in cuffs. The state trooper leaves before the police ...
- Anchorage Alaska Anchorage Alaska travel video from Alaska Tour & Travel ( ). For more information or help planning your Alaska vacation including Anchorage Alaska lodging, tours and transportation please visit us at or call us at (800)208-0200. Footage provide by Alaska Video Postcards () .
- Anchorage, Alaska Some video I took from Anchorage, Alaska set to John Mayer's "Waiting for the World to Change"
- First Descent (snowboard) Alaska backcountry Peak 7601 Terje Håkonsen's first descent
- Seward Alaska Seward Alaska travel video from Alaska Tour & Travel ( ). For more information or help planning your Alaska vacation including Seward Alaska lodging, tours and transportation as well as Kenai Fjords National Park, Kenai Fjords tours and Kenai Fjords cruises please visit us at or call us at (800)208-0200. Footage provide by Alaska Video Postcards () .
- Man vs. Wild - Alaska Fishing Salmon Check out Bear's Ten SCARY SURVIVAL moments: Bear Grylls is stranded in Alaska and manages to catch a salmon, which he eats right out of the river.
- Hand feeding Hummingbirds - Taming The Alaskan Hummingbird A hand fed Hummingbird video that amaze you. These hummingbirds were filmed at our lodge in Alaska. Our lodge in Alaska has TONS of these little birds in the summer. Did you know their hearbeat can be as high as 1200 beats ber minute! Mother nature is amazing! These adorable hummingbirds eat right out of our hands here at the lodge. While setting up the cameras for some more handfeeding, these two little hummingbirds gave us "the shot". Though I love the hummingbirds in Alaska, The majority only arrive after migrating from Mexico. Sometimes I wish we lived somewhere where we could watch baby hummingbirds in their nests. Some of those videos are amazing! NOTE: We don't use red dye anymore. We use 4:1 Water to sugar only. More information about Saltery Lodge: * Sign up for our Saltery Lodge mailing list at * Purchase "the shot" at . * Visit http for more information on the lodge. * Cuise ship visitiors: Consider a day tour at the lodge if you are coming by cruise ship: * Visit our latest creation... ( ) and talk about.... Dogs! Man's BFF. Help get the community started.
- Fairbanks, Alaska Recorded June 13-17, 2000. Fairbanks is the largest city in the Interior region of Alaska, and second largest in the state behind Anchorage. According to 2007 Census Bureau estimates, the population of the city is 34540. The video begins in downtown Fairbanks on the Bridge of Flags over the Chena River. I then spend some time at Golden Heart Plaza, the focal point of which is Malcom Alexander's statue "Unknown First Family" which is "dedicated to all Families past, present and future, and to the indomitable spirit of the people of Alaska's Interior. Next I drive north of the city and view the Alaska Pipeline and Gold Dredge No. 8. The video concludes with a short tour of Alaskaland. From:
- Alaska Fishing - Salmon Halibut LIng Cod - Seward, AK All day charter fishing trip with for multiple species. We got halibut, salmon, ling cod and more all in one day. We also saw a Humpback whale and orca, and enjoyed the Alaska mountains and landscape on a beautiful day. The crew was very knowledgable, friendly, and experienced. They made sure everyone had a good trip. I highly recommend http Alaska Northern Outfitters out of Seward, Alaska! They are the best!
- Breed All About It - Alaskan Malamute Uncover the history of the Arctic sled dogs named after a native Inuit tribe. During a competition they pull heavy sleds - a skill more important than any other. Learn why, without exercise and firm training, Malamutes become bored and destructive.
- Alaska, Silence & Solitude - "Alaska Silence & Solitude" is the follow up to "Alone in the Wilderness", filmed about 20 years later. Bob Swerer and Bob Swerer Sr. visit Dick Proenneke at his famous cabin on Twin Lakes where wildlife is still abundant and the scenery is spectacular. Bob Swerer has taken the best footage from Dick's films and he has created 3 videos about Dick, "Alone in the Wilderness", "Alaska, Silence and Solitude" and "The Frozen North". You can purchase all of them in DVD or VHS format from the website.
- Fairbanks Alaska Fairbanks Alaska travel video from Alaska Tour & Travel ( ). For more information or help planning your Alaska vacation including Fairbanks Alaska lodging, tours and transportation please visit us at or call us at (800)208-0200. Footage provide by Alaska Video Postcards () .
- Looking for Alaska at My High School Read Looking for Alaska: amzn.to Indian Springs School: It's a really wonderful place to go to high school. In which John Green returns to his high school alma mater, Indian Springs School, to investigate its connections to his first novel, Looking for Alaska. (LfA is set at a fictional school called Culver Creek, but the physical place is very similar to Indian Springs.) Also, he gets stung by a bee.
- Alaska Knows the Real Story of the Bridge to Nowhere A local newscast about Sarah Palin's history on the infamous pork project.
- Man vs. Wild - Alaska Icebergs Check out Bear's Ten SCARY SURVIVAL moments: While stranded in Alaska Bear Grylls tries to maneuver an old boat through the iceberg filled water. The boat starts to take in water and Bearis forced to swim.
- Cruise Alaska on Holland America Line Imagine standing on your private verandah and watching whales breach and eagles soar. Imagine being among the lucky few to spend a whole day in Glacier Bay National Park. Imagine traveling through Alaska's sublime beauty and frontier ports in unsurpassed luxury and comfort. On Holland America Line's spectacular 7-day Alaska cruise vacations -- imagination meets reality. We offer a greater selection of Alaska cruise itineraries than any other cruise line and are the only cruise line to offer Glacier Bay National Park on all three major cruise itineraries. And our spacious, mid-size ships carry fewer guests ensuring quiet corners and unfettered views.
- Alaska Railroad Alaska Railroad travel video from Alaska Tour & Travel ( ). For more information or help planning your Alaska vacation including Alaska Railroad tours to Seward, Whittier, Anchorage, Talkeetna, Denali Park and Fairbanks please visit us at or call us at (800)208-0200. Footage provide by Alaska Video Postcards () .
- Mystery, Alaska Trailer Tis a good'un.
- Aerial Hunting of Wolves in Alaska (short version) Each year, the state of Alaska permits private citizens to chase down and kill dozens of wolves using low-flying aircraft and high-powered rifles. Find out what you can do to stop this brutal and unnecessary killing.
- Ravenstoke Alaska The tiny town takes drastic measures to increase its woman to man ratio.
- ALASKA AIRLINES B737-200 Clips from the ALASKA AIRLINES B737-200 Double DVD (245mins) in the World Air Routes series. You can find out more about this and other DVDs by going to
- Naughty Alaskan librarian Alaska makes Craig an honorary citizen The Governor of Alaska sends Craig Ferguson a personal video offering honorary citizenship to the host.
- Losing Alaska Alaska's Arctic coast is eroding at up to 100 feet a year in some places as the warming climate thaws tundra and open water raises waves that pound shores. Researchers from the Univ. of Colorado created a video showing 30 days of erosion. More at
- Alaskan Black Bear In Our Car An Alaskan black bear climbs through our car door window to get a pack of gold fish and a bit of trash. Comment on this.
twitter about alaska
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about alaska
“Welcome to the Alaska Tour & Travel company blog. Alaska Tour & Travel specializes in custom vacation packages to Alaska's most spectacular destinations like Denali National Park, Seward, Anchorage, Fairbanks and more. Visit us at www”
— Alaska Travel Blog,
“Alaska Politics Blog. This is the place to talk about Alaska politics, state, local, E-mail Kyle at khopkins@ and also find him on our rural Alaska blog, The Village”
— Alaska Politics Blog | ,
“Alaska Real -- http:/// -- Native Alaskan blogger, also at the DNC Alaska Pride -- http:// -- This is a white supremacist blog that”
— Alaska Blog | Corrente,
“Saturday Progressive Alaska Blog Roundup - March 7, 2009 - Science Reporting. Back in January, as I started learning about the complexity of issues Alaska Forum for Environmental Responsibility. Alaska Marine Conservation Council. Alaska”
— Progressive Alaska: Saturday Progressive Alaska Blog Roundup,
“Taughnee Stone writes that she's starting a new Pro Blog - the Alaska Blog and writes an interesting post about”
— Alaska Blog,
“First, you'll need to choose a cruise that crosses the Gulf of Alaska and disembarks in one of the Anchorage ports, Seward or Whittier. ( Inside Passage cruises, which sail round-trip from Seattle or Vancouver, don't get near Denali.) Choose Your Style of Denali Tour Read more " PRINT. bob's blog”
— Blog | Outspoken Travel Advice from Alaska Insiders,
— Alaska Forum - Relocation, Moving, Local City Discussions, city-
“The Alaska Justice Forum is a quarterly research journal focusing on justice and legal issues in Alaska. It is published by the Justice Center at University of Alaska Anchorage”
— Alaska Justice Forum | UAA Justice Center, justice.uaa.alaska.edu
“Blog | Chez Alaska Cooking School. Just another WordPress weblog " Nuclear Pizza. Sourdough Blog | Chez Alaska Cooking School is proudly powered by WordPress”
— Planked Salmon " Blog | Chez Alaska Cooking School,