- Aircraft. — “Aircraft”,
- An aircraft is a vehicle which is able to fly through the air (or through any other ( Most rocket vehicles are not aircraft because they are not supported by the surrounding. — “Aircraft”, schools-
- One of the world's largest video sites, serving the best videos, funniest movies and clips. — “Videos tagged with Aircraft - Metacafe”,
- Aircraft for sale at - Aircraft classifieds for used aircraft sales containing business jets, single-engine, multi-engine, turbo-prop aircraft, and helicopters. — “Aircraft for sale at - Used Aircraft for Sale by”,
- The term is used to distinguish airplanes from rotary-wing aircraft, where the movement of the wing-surfaces generates lift. recreational aircraft, to large airliners and military cargo aircraft. — “Airplane - New World Encyclopedia”,
- Learn about Aircraft on . Find info and videos including: About Model Aircrafts, Homemade Aircraft, Designing an Aircraft and much more. — “Aircraft - ”,
- Manufacturer of Citation business jets, Caravan turboprops, the Cessna 402, business jets, and single engine piston-powered aircraft. — “Cessna Aircraft Company”,
- The Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association (AOPA), a not-for-profit individual membership association, effectively serves the interests and needs of its members as aircraft owners and pilots, and establishes, maintains, and articulates positions. — “AOPA: USA”,
- This list shows aircraft manufactured by . If an aircraft is missing, add it to our database!. — “Aircraft by”,
- A a leading supplier of aircraft and aviation related tools for over 30 years. We carry a wide selection of sheet metal, composite, engine, and specialty tools for professional aircraft mechanics, homebuilders, and experimentalists. — “Aircraft Tool Supply Company”, aircraft-
- Offers listings of aircraft for sale. — “Aircraft Dealer Online”,
- An aircraft is a vehicle which is able to fly by being supported by the air, or in general, the atmosphere of a planet. However, rocket planes and cruise missiles are considered aircraft because they rely on lift from the air. — “Aircraft - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- Aircraft. Aircraft. NOTE: You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader, available as a free download, to view some of the files on this page. for the "Advance Notice of Proposed Rulemaking on Lead Emissions from Piston-Engine Aircraft Using Leaded Aviation Gasoline. — “Aircraft | Nonroad Engines, Equipment, and Vehicles | US EPA”, epa.gov
- Includes lists of kits that are available, reviews, and general information. — “J-: Japanese Aircraft & Ship Research”, j-
- Aircraft Specifications. AirTran Airways' 717 aircraft was created with the passenger in mind, resulting in the quietest, most 18 percent increased capacity with EasyFit overhead storage bins (same storage capacity per person as Boeing's 747 aircraft). — “AirTran Airways - New 717 Jets”,
- Williams FJ44-3AP, 2500 lbs thrust. Six or Seven seats / Club seating Systems' Trilogy™ ESI-2000. Featured Aircraft. Dealer Network. Support. Copyright. Site Map. — “Piper Aircraft, Inc. - Home”,
- Sonex Aircraft, LLC is the designer and manufacturer of the Sonex and Waiex sport planes as well as the Xenos Motorglider. Sonex aircraft offer the Best Performance per Dollar for the Sport Pilot. — “Sonex -- The Sport Aircraft Reality Check!”,
- Offers a range of airplane models to serve passenger and cargo markets. Boeing Military Aircraft. Global Services & Support. Network and Space Systems. Phantom Works. Boeing Capital Corporation. Shared. — “Boeing Commercial Airplanes”,
- The Federal Aviation Administration is responsible for the safety of civil aviation. — “Aircraft”, faa.gov
- Definition of aircraft in the Online Dictionary. Meaning of aircraft. Pronunciation of aircraft. Translations of aircraft. aircraft synonyms, aircraft antonyms. Information about aircraft in the free online English dictionary and encyclopedia. — “aircraft - definition of aircraft by the Free Online”,
- Airbus is a leading aircraft manufacturer, with the most modern and comprehensive aircraft family. — “Airbus”,
- Aircraft definition, any machine supported for flight in the air by buoyancy or by the dynamic action of air on its surfaces, esp. powered airplanes, gliders, an See more. — “Aircraft | Define Aircraft at ”,
- Monthly magazines, television, youth programs, Air Adventure Museum, regional fly-ins and an annual fly-in in Oshkosh, WI. — “Experimental Aircraft Association”,
- Find aircraft technical data and specifications. Get specs for most civil aircraft including planes and helicopters. provides the largest airplane information database on the Internet. — “Aircraft Technical Data & Specifications | ”,
related images for aircraft
- Photo Properties
- 39 jpg
- Photo Properties
- OBKenobi on 10 12 2007 0 +2There s one at the Intrepid museum in NYC if you want to see it in person I do not recommend licking it even if it does look so irresistibly ***y http www tropicalisland de NYC New York A 12 Blackbird Aircraft on Aircraft Carrier Intrepid b jpg
- Photo Properties
- match against blue skies and light winds at the 26th annual Stearman Fly In which was held in St Francis Kansas on June 14 15 2008 Large crowds arrived to see the 70 aircraft which attended the free event In addition more than 100 motorcycle riders arrived en masse from the Denver area Notable aircraft included a rare 1929
- aircraft images jpg
- Photo Properties
- Photo Properties
- Photo Properties
- aircraft 1 jpg
- Photo Properties
- Adam http www battle fleet com pw his air carrier aircraft carrier 04 jpg jo Posted by Goody | December 01 2008 at 10 54 AM
- Aircraft 17 jpg
- 7 jpg
- Air1 63 jpg
- Photo Properties
- Photo Properties
- shown on figure 1 In all these cases an accurate radio altimeter could solve many problems effectively preventing both landing accidents and or unnecessary wear of the landing gear Figure 1 A high performance but difficult to land motorglider Yet another application for accurate radio altimeters are UAVs These unmanned aircraft are even smaller and slower
- Photo Properties
- Photo Properties
- http www securitylabels com images aircraft and vehicles jpg http www securitylabels com images specialist samplepack jpg http www securitylabels com images aircraft security seal jpg http www securitylabels com images void applications main jpg
- Bring a cell phone SEDONA March 30 2009 Sedona Fire District responded to a reported downed aircraft at the Sedona Airport Friday March 27 2009 shortly
- back in 2007 or 2006 for some centenary or bi something or other That was the Quebec City Air Show in June 2008 which celebrated the 400th anniversary of the founding of Quebec City http www snowbirds forces gc ca v2 mages webrez 4 aircraft Quebec jpg
- Photo Properties
- Photo Properties
- raptor007 jpg
- and NBC apparently did the Imperial have a HEMI Check this motor a V 16 HEMI for a WWII P47 never madi tinto production was rated at 2700 HP but actual HP was around 3500 http www allpar com mopar images V16 Aircraft Hemi 1945 jpg
- Photo Properties
- 15 49 841K Military Aircraft 12 > 01 Dec 2007 15 49 525K Military Aircraft 12 > 01 Dec 2007 15 49 276K Military Aircraft 13 > 01 Dec 2007 15 49 428K Military Aircraft 13 > 01 Dec 2007 15 49 159K Military Aircraft 13 > 01 Dec 2007 15 50 1 1M Military Aircraft 13 > 01 Dec 2007 15 50 370K Military Aircraft 13 >
- Photo Properties
- Photo Properties
- Photo Properties
- What about the minifig scale Aircraft carrier that got in the Guinness book of World Records IMG http www melwade com wp content uploads 2007 12 lego aircraft carrier 10 jpg
- aircraftWireComparison jpg
- Is there something wrong with this Military Aircraft wallpaper Bad Quality Copyrighted or R rated Please contact us so we can remove it right away
related videos for aircraft
- Captured German Aircraft The first German aircraft flown and evaluated by the British was a Messerschmitt Bf 109E that made a forced landing in France in November 1939. The aircraft was studied and flown by the French and then given to the British in May 1940. It was promptly ferried to England and assigned to Royal Aircraft Establishment (RAE) Farnborough where it was flown and tested extensively. In 1942 it was transferred to the US Army Air Forces and was shipped to the United States. RAE Farnborough had been involved in aircraft development and testing since before the First World War. With the commencement of the Second World War, Farnborough became increasingly concerned with investigation of crashed and captured enemy aircraft and equipment. Other elements of the Royal Air Force (RAF) engaged in ATI were the RAF Air Fighting Development Unit (AFDU), located initially at the RAF airfields at Northolt and later at Duxford and then Wittering; and No. 1426 (Enemy Aircraft) Flight, which was formed at Duxford in 1941. These elements were responsible for operating enemy aircraft in mock combat against Allied aircraft and devising suitable Allied tactics. Also, Farnborough's Wireless and Electrical Flight (W&EF) was engaged in testing enemy radar-equipped aircraft later in the war. One of the duties of No. 1426 Flight was to demonstrate enemy aircraft at RAF and USAAF airfields to provide recognition training for aircrews. Other Luftwaffe aircraft that came into the possession of the British and ...
- Racing Aircraft Racing Aircraft Humor Funny
- Aircraft Maker to Make A Test Run An innovative Kenyan is just about to test the results of his brainchild. Gabriel Nderitu, an IT specialist is putting final touches to an aeroplane he has been assembling for the last one year ahead of a test run in Kitengela next week. If indeed Nderitu's two seater plane takes off, and more importantly, lands successfully, then it will be a first for Kenya. Sylvia Chebet tells us more about the budding innovator and how close he is to becoming Kenya's pioneer in aircraft manufacturing.
- Be-200 MULTIPURPOSE AMPHIBIOUS AIRCRAFT The basic configuration of the Be-200 amphibious aircraft is indended for fighting the forest fires using the fire extinguishant fluids. While doing this, the aircraft can fulfill the following tasks: stop and restrain the spread of the big forest fires by developing the protecting strip due to multiple drops on the fire edge; extinguishing the small fire and fire which only starts to develop; delivery of fire brigades and fire extingushing equipment to the fire region by landing on preselected water area of aifield, and return to the base. A particular feature of the Be-200 aircraft, when compared with the other amphibians, is that it has fully pressurized fuselage, which allows to fulfill a lot of missions. The aircraft is fitted with flight/navigation and communication equipment allowing the navigation and flight control at all flight phases in adverse weather conditions at any season, day and night. Be-200 will be equipped with the new avionics complex ARIA-200 which meets the requirements of ICAO category III of joint Russian-American production by ARIA JV (Allied Signal Aerospace, USA and NIIAO, Russia). The interior for the Be-200 amphibious aircraft firefighting configuration is developed by AIM Aviation Fliteform. Passenger and combi configurations are on the list as well. While designing the Be-200 amphibious aircraft, the designers took into account the design experience and test results of the biggest jet amphibian A-40 "Albatross" which set 148 records. Apart ...
- Aircraft Marshalling 12 Sqn way Dean 'Taliban' Tabreham TLP Marshalling
- TOP TEN Crosswind and Scary Aircraft Landings ULTIMATE COMPILATION of aircraft crosswind and scary wild landings landing wingstrike near crash crashes near miss 747 787 737 jumbo hong kong plane airplane aeroplane jet airliner boeing airbus lufthansa germany heavy close. ULTIMATE COMPILATION of aircraft crosswind and scary landings landing wingstrike near crash crashes near miss plane airplane aeroplane jet airliner 787 boeing airbus lufthansa germany heavy close aviones copilacion de accidentes y desastres aereos
- Nimitz class aircraft carrier Nimitz class aircraft carrier operations.
- Forgotten Aircraft - Lockheed Constitution The Lockheed R6V Constitution was a large, propeller-driven, double-decker transport aircraft developed in the 1940s by Lockheed as a long-range, high capacity transport and airliner for the US Navy and Pan American Airways. (The Constitutions were identified as R6O until 1950.) Only two of the planes were ever built, both prototypes. Although these two planes went into service with the Navy, the Constitution design ultimately proved underpowered and too large for practical airline use at the time. The Constitution remains the largest fixed-wing aircraft type ever operated by the US Navy. The Lockheed Constitution began life in 1942 as a joint study by the US Navy, PanAm, and Lockheed. The design requirements, initially designated Lockheed Model 89, called for a large transport aircraft to improve upon the Navy's fleet of flying boats. PanAm was involved in the study because such an aircraft had potential use as a commercial airliner. This transport would carry 17500 pounds of cargo 5000 miles at a cruising altitude of 25000 feet and a speed greater than 250 mph. The aircraft would be fully pressurized and large enough so that most major components could be accessed and possibly repaired in flight. For instance, tunnels led through the thick wings to all four engines.) The aircraft was designed by a team of engineers led by Willis Hawkins and WA Pulver of Lockheed and Commander EL Simpson, Jr. of the Navy. The name Constitution was given to the project by Lockheed ...
- Close call! Most aircraft use about two-thirds of the runway to take off. This is an Ilyushin IL76 freight aircraft taking off fully laden for an 11 hour flight, warm day, no wind....... oh and look, no runway left either!
- Halifax Aircraft Watch the crew climb aboard then start the engines before takeing off and doing a beat up before setting course.
- WoopyFly Inflatable Wing Ultralight Aircraft For more, click here: The WoopyFly, a sort of paraglider/trike/ultralight hybrid shown on the world stage at AERO Friedrichshafen this April 2010 in Germany, has a wing that folds for storage like a paraglider — because it's inflatable. Currently, it appears the wing itself is only available from distributors in Switzerland, Russia, and Japan. Those wishing to buy the trike (plus wing) can expect a complete kit cost to run about 13780 Swiss Francs, which currently is about US$12400 — plus the legal disclaimer that releases the manufacturer of liability. Video narration by Glenn Pew for .
- Helios Solar Powered Aircraft Compilation of test flights. Pathfinder Solar Plane preceeded Centurion. Pathfinder turned into Pathfinder+ by removing the original center panel and replacing it with a panel that was about 48 feet in length. Centurion turned into Helios Prototype, which turned into Helios and Helios with a fuel cell. The difference between Centurion and Helios prototype was removing the center panel and adding 2 new center panels. Helios flew with 5 pods and had a full solar array. The fuel cell version was made by removing the center pod and replacing it with the fuel cell pod. That is the one at the end of the video.
- NASA's Puffin: Your Personal Aircraft? For more videos, go to . Engineers from the NASA Langley Research Center unveiled plans to build a personal flying machine that would run on a set of electric motors. Jorge Ribas reports on the aptly named Puffin, which is still in the early stages of development.
- First Flight: "Flying Car" Terrafugia Transition Roadable Aircraft Not a flying car, but a roadable aircraft, the Terrafugia Transition took flight for the first time March 5, 2009. Visit and search for "Terrafugia" for more. Video by Glenn Pew http
- C-130 Hercules on an Aircraft Carrier!! This is the complete (and amazing!) 6+ minute original Lockheed video, showing the Hercules landing and taking off from the deck of an aircraft carrier. It also includes some great footage of a North American Fury, and an F-4 Phantom. You can view this and many more videos at my new website which I listed above, thank you.
- Mindstorms Aircraft Factory A project of the robotics group of VHG Bogen 25 RCX 73 motors costs: 8000€ 2000 man hours
- Experimental Aircraft Nice video set to music. Aircraft are from MeadowLake Airport in Falcon, Colorado. Music is by Josh Joplin Group. Song is Camera One. "Great production by 4D Solutions, Inc."
- USS Nimitz Navy Aircraft Carrier Operations - I was invited to join the USS Nimitz crew this past week. They allowed me to sit in "Vulture's Row" and record this experience. Words can't describe how awesome it was to watch the full orchestration of this take-off. I used a to record.
- Garrow Aircraft's Verticopter VTOL concept Californian design frim Garrow Aircraft has taken the wraps off its Verticopter concept for a short/vertical take-off and landing aircraft that has a tilting coaxial propeller on the centre of gravity. For more details visit . Garrow has so far flown a small radio-control model.
- USS Nimitz Navy Aircraft Carrier Flight Retrievals - Yes, I was REALLY there and captured all of these retrievals (or attempted retrievals). Thanks to Guy Kawasaki for connecting me with the Navy's Social Media enthusiasts and helping make this trip happen. YouTube's encoding process caused the audio to run out of sync with the video, so you can download the original MP4 here: blip.tv The video was shot with a
- Aircraft Accidents I TOOK VIDEOS FROM FRIENDS AND WEB SITES AND MURGED IT INTO 1. ADDED SOME EFFECTS AND I DID HAVE A GR8 SONG CANDLEBOX FAR HEHIND AS THE MUSIC WICH I AM CURRENTLY TRYING TO PUT BACK ON. BUT FIR NOW THE MUSIC IS 7 Years to Satarn by SachQuash nJOY
- World's Deadliest Aircraft - AC130 Part 1 Close air support of highly manueverable special operations forces and disruption of enemy convoys remain the primary responsibility of the AC130.
- PHY NYA Aircraft carrier mishap Braking cable broke while airplane landing on aircraft carrier
- Morphing Aircraft! Air Hogs SWITCHBLADE product review. This is a most unusual Morphing aircraft. It fits into the "Will it fly or Won't it fly?" category, proving the unlikely. Air hogs seems to be on the cutting edge of making unusual flying machines. The Switchblade is certainly another. The motor configuration on the wing is adjustable from hover to forward flight. Controls must be dealt with a gentle touch and trimming before flying, helps a lot. Once you get the hang of it, it really is a lot of fun. We have bashed them into houses, trees, fences and the Earth and still have not even broken a prop! It is lots of fun just to hover and land too. Note: It is imperative to fly in a big space and then go high before morphing into forward flight. After morphing, keep motors running and wait till it levels out before trying to turn. Only pulse the controls to turn or it will turn sharp into the ground. Once you get the hang of it, you will find this loads of fun. See the Switchblade at Thanks for watching. Dave
- Hit The Deck: Aircraft Carrier Crashes This is a short clip. The entire video is 60 min. For more details go to This video contains one hour of the most dramatic carrier landing accidents ever recorded. Film footage from the 1940s to the 1960s of planes ripping into and exploding on the flight deck; dramatic rescues of pilots; planes ramming the island. Featuring the USS Wasp (CV-18), USS Princeton (CV-37), USS Guadalc*** (CVE-60), USS Bunker Hill (CV-17), USS Makassar Strait (CVE-91), USS Philippine Sea (CV-47) and USS Es*** (CV-9). Also includes C-130 aborted and successful landings on USS Forrestal (CVA-59).
- Flying Wild Alaska- Aircraft Bird Strike Caught on Tape Check out Flying Wild Alaska @ Fridays at 9 PM | Watch what happens when greenhorn pilot Ben Pedersen experiences his first midair collision with a bird!
- Navy launches first aircraft using EMALS LAKEHURST, NJ (Dec. 18, 2010) The Navy launches the first aircraft, an F/A-18E Super Hornet, from the Electromagnetic Aircraft Launch System (EMALS) at Naval Air Systems Command, Lakehurst, NJ The Navy has used steam catapults for more than 50 years to launch aircraft from aircraft carriers. EMALS is a complete carrier-based launch system designed for Gerald R. Ford (CVN 78) and future Ford-class carriers. Newer, heavier and faster aircraft will result in launch energy requirements approaching the limits of the steam catapult, increasing maintenance on the system. The system's technology allows for a smooth acceleration at both high and low speeds, increasing the carrier's ability to launch aircraft in support of the warfighter. EMALS will provide the capability for launching all current and future carrier air wing platforms from lightweight unmanned aerial vehicles to heavy strike fighters. The first ship components are on schedule to be delivered to CVN 78 in 2011. (US Navy video/Released)
- Aircraft Crash Compilation Various aircraft crashes from around the globe. NOTE: In response to many abusive comments, it must be stated that this video is not intended to be disrespectful to those who died in any way. Apologies to those who were/are offended.
- Landing on an Aircraft Carrier In this clip, taken from the film Speed and Angels, watch as Jay and Meagan land an F-14 Tomcat on an aircraft carrier. Thanks to unprecedented access granted by the Navy, Director Peyton Wilson captured and created the most intimate film ever made on fighter pilots. Inspired by the passion of two young Navy officers she encountered, Peyton followed Jay and Meagan as they chased their childhood dream of becoming naval aviators flying the F-14 Tomcat. Their two and a half year journey takes them through dogfights in the Nevada desert, night landings on aircraft carriers off the Atlantic coast, and eventually to the biggest challenge young officers face: wartime deployment to Iraq.
- Video of Cork crash wreckage after plane bursts into flames at airport At least six people have been killed and six others injured after a small commuter aircraft carrying 12 people crashed on Thursday while trying to land in heavy fog in southwest Ireland. Two passengers had to be cut from the wreckage, and all six survivors, among them passengers with severe burns, were at Cork University Hospital. The aircraft operated by regional carrier Manx2 was traveling from Belfast, Northern Ireland, to the southwestern city of Cork. Witnesses say the turboprop aircraft had made several attempts to land in foggy conditions. RT on Facebook: RT on Twitter:
- Strange Yet Somehow Cool Aircraft Takeoff I would love to have one of these
- Vertigo RC VTOL aircraft Flight of a vtol Vertigo rc aircraft
- Weekend Project: Aircraft Band Receiver Take an old AM/FM transistor radio and make a quick modification so it picks up Air Traffic Control, Air Shows and other Civil Aviation Band transmissions. Amazing!
- *** Stealth Aircraft An elite team of stealth aircraft modelers are taking on a mysterious project: Hitler's secret stealth fighter. Hitler's Stealth Fighter :
- Alien Jump Jet the coolest new aircraft This is the new alien jump jet from It is a 4 channel micro electric indoor VTOL It has 3 micro gyros that keep it as steady as a rock in the air, ground effect isn't a problem so you can hover inches off the ground. It's auto stabilization is amazing push on it and it pushes back to stabilize itself, it's very cool. When you order it you can select to have either a mode 1 or mode 2 transmitter. Mode 1 has throttle on the right stick, mode 2 has throttle on the left stick. It comes with the aircraft, replacment blades, a transmitter and a wall socket charger with an adapter for most major countries. At the moment it is only available through snelflight. They helped develop the aircraft and their customer support is amazing they are the best place to get one. They ship very quickly, usually in less then a week. But delivery times will vary depending on the postal service in your country. It is controlled via IR, but an RF upgrade will be coming out later this year, The IR signal is very powerful and it works well in the home, but if you want to fly it out doors or in large open areas you will want to upgrade it to RF. This is the main alien air forum wear you can ask questions and get answers about the alien jump jet and other alien air products coming soon. http This aircraft is a blast to fly and it looks really cool, I think it represents a new wave in electric consumer rc aircraft.
- WW II : RARE COLOR FILM : AIRCRAFT CARRIER IN THE PACIFIC 730826LE.LON Lectures Prabhupada : If you accumulate more than your need, I also imitate to accumulate more than my need, there is competition. That competition is going on. And that is the cause of war. Those who are aware of the history, the two big wars in your Europe was started by German people because they are very much envious of the English people. The Germans, they could not do business throughout the whole British Empire. We know, Indians. So they are very much envious of these British people, and therefore they started two big wars, world war. So if we collect more... Now the British Empire is finished. So if we collect more, if you want to acquire more, then other becomes jealous. And in this way, our jealousies increase, and that is the cause of war, that is the cause of fight. But if you are satisfied with your minimum or maximum needs, nobody will be jealous. Just like an elephant is eating forty kilos of foodstuff at a time. We cannot eat even one-fourth kilo, but we are not envious of the elephant because we know he needs to eat so much. Neither the elephant is envious to us. So whatever you need you can collect, you can eat--but don't take more. Then according to the God's law, you become criminal, you are punishable. That is God's law. (break) It is a common sense. You eat; I eat. It is a common philosophy. So I must eat what I need and you must eat what you need. That's not a very big philosophical ...
- Aircraft Emergency Landing ( Must See ) - Emergency Landing - This is so controlled it is untrue!
- Aircraft Graveyard Video of the tour through the Aircraft Maintenance and Regeneration Center AMARC in Tuscon, Arizona.
- Real Aircraft Loses Wing, Lands Safely (Under Canopy) The wing of a Rans S-9 Chaos piloted by 22-year-old Dino Moline broke off during an air show routine in Argentina, Sunday. Because it was equipped with a Ballistic Recovery Systems (BRS) full-plane parachute system, the pilot survived uninjured. Immediately after the wing snapped off, the pilot activated the full-plane parachute system. The 'chute is normally attached to the airframe such that it would bring the plane down on its gear. In this case, it does appear that the lines were wrapped around the rear fuselage as the aircraft spun, holding the aircraft nose down during the descent and landing. Look closely and you can see the tail surfaces moving as the aircraft descents under canopy. This may represent the pilot's effort to free the line, or it may indicate something else. Comparing a ballistic 'chute to a normal parachute worn on the body in this case it seems the full-plane parachute was a good choice. Due to the rate of roll induced by the loss of one wing, it appears questionable that the pilot could have escaped the ***pit and saved himself wearing a conventional parachute on his back. Conventional parachutes are not aided by ballistic deployment and may require more altitude to properly open. Had the pilot been wearing a parachute and managed to escape the spinning aircraft without being hit by it, he have simply have impacted the ground under a partially opened canopy. In this case, full-plane parachute FTW. video by Glenn Pew for http
- Aircraft Testing Another story now that should inspire kenyans as we celebrate mashujaa day. Over 2 weeks ago, we brought you the story of an it specialist who has been assembling an aircraft in his backyard in kahawa west estate in the outskirts of nairobi. Last week, gabriel nderitu devoted his time and money to the crucial ground trials in some sort of a runway in kangundo, optimistic that his brain child will lift from the ground. Unfortunately, the aircraft failed to take off. But as sylvia chebet reports, the story is about nderitu's sheer determination, commitment and never-say-die spirit that should serve as an example to many kenyans.
twitter about aircraft
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about aircraft
“Global Aircraft Forum -- ”
— Global Aircraft -- Forum,
“Welcome to HyperScale's Aircraft Scale Modelling Discussion Forum. a forum for sharing news, asking questions, suggesting tips and posting images related to building and painting aircraft models”
— HyperScale's Discussion, Trading and Picture Posting Forums,
“The 2nd Annual Commercial Aircraft Forum 2010 In-Depth ***ysis of Commercial Aircraft Projects. Aircraft Manufacture – Opportunities for Global Players”
— CDMC Event: The 2nd Annual Commercial Aircraft Forum 2010, ca-
“Users viewing this forum (does not include subforums): Arctery***, General Discussion forum about rc electric related aircraft, accessories, flight, tips,”
— Electric Aircraft Universe,
“Welcome to the forum! On Aircraft Wiki, we have two forums for you to choose from”
— Forum:Index - Aircraft Wiki,
“ blog provides aviation articles on aviation news, aircraft information for pilots, general aviation news, business aviation news, airport information, Cessna aircraft articles, Gulfstream aircraft articles, Piper aircraft articles,”
— | Aviation Articles,
“Rantings and ravings on everything from aircraft cable, stainless steel wire and wire rope manufacturing to current industry information and new product releases. (stainless aircraft cable)”
— stainless aircraft cable | Loos HotWire: 's Blog,
“Find best reviews and recommendations from 14393 Sonex Aircraft Forum. Popular Sonex Aircraft Forum products are DigiShopTalk Forums, DigiShopTalk Forumsand VirtualTourist Forum”
— Sonex Aircraft Forum - Kaboodle,
“Blog. My Account. Travel for Aircraft. People travel by aircraft to see the sites or attend Reader blog: Travel for Aircraft · New Mexico flavoring in South Florida's aviation”
— Travel for Aircraft,