- News and resources about HIV and AIDS. Includes FAQ, the basics of getting tested, strategies for AIDS prevention, treatment news, education, and fact sheets. — “”,
- The fear and hysteria that 25 years ago surrounded a mystery disease that was killing gay men has subsided. The AIDS Committee of London is celebrating 25 years of providing services to people living with HIV/AIDS. — “Hysteria changes to hope for AIDS | London | News | London”,
- Amid talks of financial cutbacks to international funding of Jamaica's fight against HIV/AIDS, National HIV programme director, Dr Kevin Harvey, has called for Jamaicans to adopt a unified approach to tackling the challenges created by the. — “Jamaica Gleaner News - Unite against AIDS - Lead Stories”, jamaica-
- The total number of reported AIDS deaths in China has jumped by nearly 20,000 since an official estimate last year, state media said Monday. — “China AIDS death toll 'up nearly 20,000 in a year' - Yahoo! News”,
- Since AIDS was first identified in the early 1980s, an unprecedented number of people have been affected by the global AIDS epidemic. Today, there are an estimated 33.4 million people living with HIV and AIDS and each year around two million people die from AIDS related illnesses. — “AIDS”,
- International AIDS Day provides an opportunity to examine the efforts to combat the deadly virus that attacks the human immune system. In South Africa, whose 5.7 million HIV victims make it the most affected country in the world, officials and. — “VOA | South Africa Assesses Progress in Fight Against AIDS”,
- There some 4 000 Bulgarians living with AIDS compared to the 1 252 officially registered ones by November 25, the Bulgarian Health Ministry announced Monday. The Ministry reported the information on the occasion of the launch of its anti-AIDS. — “4 000 Bulgarians Live with AIDS: 4 000 Bulgarians Live with”,
- The document was developed under the project "Reducing the Impact of HIV Infection in the Republic of Moldova", financed by the Global Fund to Fight HIV / AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria, Round 8, implemented by the Institute of Human Rights (IDOM) Development of NAP 2011-2015. — “HIV and AIDS in the Republic of Moldova / AIDS.MD”, aids.md
- Funding to Fight HIV/AIDS Up in Europe, Down in U.S., Reports Find Investments on AIDS are starting to bear fruit as fewer people are becoming infected, and with increased availability of treatment, fewer people are dying — evidence that AIDS is a smart and proven investment that will reduce. — “PND - News - Funding to Fight HIV/AIDS Up in Europe, Down in”,
- Find articles and multimedia on AIDS, A.I.D.S., HIV, H.I.V., acquired immune deficiency syndrome, AZT. — “AIDS / HIV - Health”,
- CDC provides leadership for HIV prevention research and surveillance and the development and testing of effective biomedical interventions to reduce transmission and HIV disease progression in the United States and internationally. It also. — “CDC HIV/AIDS”, cdc.gov
- Provides links to news and articles on AIDS and HIV infection. Covers the disease's symptoms and treatment, clinical trials, prevention, research, and statistics. — “AIDS - MedlinePlus”, nlm.nih.gov
- AIDS patients in South Africa are being robbed of their life-saving drugs so that they can be mixed with marijuana and smoked, authorities and health experts say. The concoction is called "whoonga" - less a word than an. — “AIDS drugs stolen in South Africa for 'whoonga'”,
- Dec. 1 is World AIDS Day. Make an effort to get involved and promote awareness on and off campus. AIDS Awareness just as important this holiday season. — “AIDS needs your attention this year | ASU News | The State”,
- Victor Mooney is hoping the third time's the charm for his one-man journey to raise AIDS awareness. — “AIDS activist Richard Mooney plans to row boat from Africa to”,
- User-edited article about Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome (AIDS), the illness caused by the HIV virus. Covers AIDS symptoms, treatments, prevention techniques, origins, and related diseases. — “AIDS - Wikipedia”,
- National foundation identifying, funding, and conducting pediatric AIDS research worldwide. — “The Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation”,
- Kim Kardashian will go off Twitter and Facebook on Wednesday to support World AIDS Day and won't sign back on until $1 million is raised for Keep a Child Alive, Alicia Keys' charity. Alicia, Lady Gaga, Justin Timberlake and Usher have also made. — “Kim Kardashian In A Coffin For World AIDS Day (PHOTO)”,
- Information gateway to U.S. domestic HIV/AIDS information and resources including prevention, testing, treatment, as well as research programs and policies. — “AIDS.gov”, aids.gov
- The tiny nonprofit For AIDS Children Everywhere was able to increase its services after The Enquirer detailed the group's financial problems. — “'Miracles' keep AIDS group going | ”,
- There are some 6,000 HIV/Aids patients in Pakistan, 620 of them â€" 441 men, 151 women and 28 children – are in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. They are dependent on the facilities extended to them by Provincial Aids Control Programme and the international donor agencies. — “Aids patients delve into venture others fear | ”,
- Lady Gaga, Justin Timberlake, Usher and other celebrities have vowed to sign off social media platforms like Twitter and Facebook on Wednesday -- World AIDS Day. — “Lady Gaga, others to sign off Twitter for AIDS charity - CTV News”, ctv.ca
- High unemployment and the growing ranks of the uninsured have left a program that provides free medication to the state's HIV/AIDS patients struggling to meet demand.For the first time in nearly 15 years, there is a waiting list for the Florida. — “Florida's AIDS medication program feeling strained”,
related images for aids
- Use Condom to protect yourself from pregency SIT HIV AIDS Sticker Family Planning Association Nepal FPAN
- Ministério da Saúde preparou 100 mil cartazes e 500 mil folders sobre a Aids Plano também prevê agendas afirmativas para grupos O Ministério da Saúde lançou nesta terça feira 25 o
- Thumbs db 15 Feb 2008 16 37 37k aids externo jpg 25 Feb 2008 09 38 133k aids interno jpg 25 Feb 2008 09 38 216k
- http www pictars com users Braga Dub Super Aids jpg
- A Hillcrest Worker s Testimony In a recent shipment of Little Traveller dolls we also received this moving letter of a nurse s experience and perspective providing care in KwaZulu Natal Her name was
- Bintik bintik putih pada mulut dan kerongkong
- Az új betegeknél a nemek aránya a következő 67 férfi 7 nő és 24 személynek nem ismert a neme A frissen kiszűrtek többnyire fiatalok huszonévesek mondta a szakember Újhelyi Eszter véleménye szerint a betegszám emelkedés nem csak magyarországi specialitás ez világtendencia mondta a hirado nak A főtitkár szerint mindez azzal
- ▲上に戻る ▲上に戻る
- Nel 2006 presentai questo manifesto all Accademia d Arte di Montecatini Terme Il 1 dicembre
- 関西では 毎年 FM８０２主催で大阪城ホールでライブイベントがあり 今年も参加してきました 今年の出演は チャー 原田知世 キセル 斉藤和義 浜崎貴司 コミネリサ mihimaru GT soul`d out ビギン 原由子 風味堂 K 佐藤竹善
- AIDS jpg
- 熱心にネットサーフィンする生徒たち 今回図書館に新設したエイズコーナー
- ogni 15 giorni conosce bene infatti Suor Angela ogni giorno va a visitare un villaggio per portarle le medicine i vestiari e poi parlarle dei problemi di salute tra cui la malaria AIDS e meningite cioe i vari sintomi Il tutto mi è sembrato assurdo pensate forse ora negli ultimi 7 8 anni ci sono le scuole tutti gli altri non sono andati a scuola e
- kondom itu ada semacam pesan tersembunyi Bolehlah Anda melakukan hubungan seks dengan siapa saja asal memakai kondom Kira kira begitulah pesan dari kampanye penggunaan kondom itu Akibatnya kampanye kondom bakal semakin meningkatkan pergaulan seks bebas Hal ini pernah diungkapkan oleh Mark Schuster dari University of California Berdasarkan penelitian mereka setelah
- Conclusions Haiti has been hit hard by the HIV AIDS epidemic The number of people with HIV has
- aids jpg
- halutaan tuoda esille hyvinkin globaalia ongelmaa jonka ratkaisemiseen ei tarvittaisi kuin vähän järkeä ja malttia Tästä inspiraation läh***ä tein jotain tämmöistä http www koistinen fi art against aids jpg
- First time I encountered an AIDS victim was in 2004 while I was in Brazil I had two big open wounds from mosquito infection and had to go to the public hospital for biopsy It was quite
- Muito original e chocante ao mesmo tempo Very original genuine and shocking all the way I am carlos rajas just a one man s blog
- 합니다 그런데 1만 명이 작년 한 해에 집중적으로 발생했습니다 이는 에이즈 보균자 확산이 폭발적으로 이루어지고 있다는 이야기입니다
- Articoli 2006
- da Aids desde a contaminação até a morte Não me recordo de onde copiei a imagem se não me engano foi no Brainstorm 9 por favor se estiver errado avisem aí Vejam a imagem abaixo
- 가 많이 줄었지만 여전히 사망자가 많은 병입니다 에이즈 치료약이 감기약 수준으로 싸져야만 진짜 만성병으로 전환될 것이라 생각합니다 에이즈는 미국의 영화배우 록 허드슨이 1985년 에이즈로 사망한 사건을 시작으로 퀸의 보컬 프레디 머큐리 등 많은 유명인이 에이즈로 사망
- دندانپزشکی و بیماری خطرناک ایدز دندانپزشکی و بیماری خطرناک ایدز
- for boosting the recording industry and popular music This player is on exhibit in the National Museum of American History s Information Age Exhibit Smithsonian Photo by Eric Long AIDS Dimensions 640 x 480 Bytes 216621 Aerial View of Aids Quilt Covering The Ellipse A spectacular aerial view of the Aids Quilt covering the Ellipse in Washington with the White
- AIDS jpg
- Client personal | Year 2007
- direct way to convey a message and can be easily translated to other media The creativity unleashed through the competition is then supplied freely to charities Some that caught my eye
- AIDS jpg
- an estimated 20 000 women die due to complications related to pregnancy and delivery Considering current trends the fifth MDG is unlikely to be achieved in Indonesia Photo Reuters
- aids jpg
- desktops schlafzimmer 1152x720 sida jpg Visit website Download wallpaper
- aids jpg
- SAPDAC S Global HIV News
- World Concern is installing 1 000 crosses to raise awareness on World AIDS Day 2008 Early this morning I joined a couple of co workers for an unusual event in front of World Concern s
- desktops mann 1152x720 sida jpg Visit website Download wallpaper
- guilhes files wordpr
- aids JPG
related videos for aids
- Chris Crocker - AIDS.
- Dr. Tran MAIL (S1, Ep02) "AIDS" Send Dr. Tran questions at TranLetters@ Your letter might get answered in an offensive cartoon! Lots more DR. TRAN: Dr. Tran TOYS
- Breaking the silence on AIDS in Egypt An estimated 34 million people are living with HIV and AIDS across the globe. Many don't even know they have it, but of those who do more than nine million are still not getting vital treatment. That ratio is particularly bad in countries where the virus is stigmatised, such as Egypt. The UN estimates around 11000 people there have HIV, but only 400 are seeking treatment. But now one man is trying to change that. Magid is the first HIV positive person to speak out in Egypt about his experience. He told Al Jazeera his story.
- 1st Man Cured Of Aids Interview "A 45-year-old man now living in the Bay Area may be the first person ever cured of the deadly disease AIDS, the result of the discovery of an apparent HIV immunity gene. Timothy Ray Brown tested positive for HIV back in 1995, but has now entered scientific journals as the first man in world history to have that HIV virus completely eliminated from his body in what doctors call a "functional cure.""
- 23. AIDS (II) Epidemics in Western Society Since 1600 (HIST 234) Dr. Margaret Craven discusses HIV/AIDS from the perspective of a front-line clinician. AIDS is unprecedented in both the speed with which it spread across the globe and in the mobilization of efforts to control it. It is a disease of modernity. Along with the relative ease and velocity of modern transportation methods, other background conditions include Western medicine, with hypodermic needles and bloodbanking, intravenous drug use, and the development and concentration of gay culture. In the US, early public health attempts at understanding and combating the virus were hindered by right-wing domestic political and religious forces. Successful containment of epidemics cannot be achieved under the spell of hypocrisy and politicization; rather, medicine and education must be evidence-based and practical. Complete course materials are available at the Open Yale Courses website: open.yale.edu This course was recorded in Spring 2010.
- Aids in South Africa - 34-min documentary Feb 2004 In South Africa, cultural dismissal of Aids is making any advances against the disease almost impossible. A group of young Zulu women form an orderly queue. They are waiting to have their virginity tested and to check that they are free from Aids. To have Aids is a disgrace, and most blacks, especially men, don't believe the disease really exists. 'Cures' for Aids include having *** with a virgin, leading to 1 in 3 children in South Africa being abused. Until attitudes change, the pandemic will continue to grow.
- Do I Have AIDS? Signs and Symptoms of AIDS Becky Kuhn, MD, describes the symptoms of AIDS. According to the United States Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the symptoms include: * "rapid weight loss" * "dry cough" * "recurring fever or profuse night sweats" * "profound and unexplained fatigue" * "swollen lymph glands in the armpits, groin, or neck" * "diarrhea that lasts for more than a week" * "white spots or unusual blemishes on the tongue, in the mouth, or in the throat" * "pneumonia" * "red, brown, pink, or purplish blotches on or under the skin or inside the mouth, nose, or eyelids" * "memory loss, depression, and other neurological disorders" If you have one or more of these symptoms, does it necessarily mean you are infected with HIV or have developed AIDS? No. Many common diseases can cause one or more of these symptoms. For example, most people with a fever or sore throat are probably just experiencing common illnesses such as the cold, influenza, or mononucleosis. A person is only diagnosed if they are confirmed HIV+ and also either have a CD4 count under 200 or have an opportunistic infection that is indicative of a weakened immune system. So don't panic. But if you have any of these symptoms and think theres even the slightest chance you might ever have been exposed to HIV, you should see a doctor and ask to be tested for HIV. Remember, the CDC recommends that all adults be tested for HIV regardless of whether they believe they have any risk factors or exposure to HIV and regardless of ...
- World AIDS Day 2010 - Universal Access Millions of people across the world are vulnerable to HIV infection through lack of effective prevention and millions of people living with HIV do not have access to treatment and care. Watch our video explaining why universal access to HIV prevention, treatment and care is the key to ending the global AIDS epidemic. Includes single by Sdia, Going all the way, available for download at iTunes. Download:
- AIDS remember me? www.aids-remember- 740000 people in the EU today have HIV/AIDS. One in three is unaware they have it. There is a rise of new infections in the EU and neighbouring countries. An EU survey reveals that in Europe less and less people know how the disease is transmitted and take the necessary precautions. Condoms are the best way to protect against HIV as well as other ***ually-transmitted diseases such as herpes and condylomas. HIV is transmitted via mucus, wounds, used syringes and bodily fluids. Of these bodily fluids only 5 carry the disease from one person to another: blood, sperm, pre-seminal male secretions, vaginal secretions, and mother's milk. Download:
- 'HIV test a crime, AIDS 'cure' killed a whole generation' Thousands of experts, scientists and politicians from around the globe have gathered in Vienna to discuss HIV/AIDS prevention. But the convention has also attracted sceptics who oppose mainstream beliefs surrounding the deadly virus. To discuss the alternative HIV/AIDS conference RT talks to Joan Shenton, founder of the Immunity Resource Foundation.
- AIDS truth exposed: Un-cut exclusive footage from House of Numbers Shocking un-cut footage from Brent Leung's documentary "House of Numbers" reveals truth about AIDS as told by Dr. Luc Montagnier. AIDS can be reversed. Nutrition is the answer. Hear it straight from the co-discoverer of HIV. Posted by
- True Blood- AIDS Burger Lafayette serves a couple of Rednecks an AIDS Burger. © 2008 HBO Productions; True Blood All rights reserved
- Live aid - 1985 USA For Africa - We Are The World Live aid - 1985 Usa For Africa - We
- Disease Dissent: HIV/AIDS theory, therapy challenged More than 2 million people a year die from AIDS. That's why this weekend, experts and scientists from around the world are meeting to find a way to save more people - mainly through prevention. But there is also a group, calling in to question the accepted wisdom of where this deadly disease actually comes from - and they're angry no one is listening.
- Merck Vaccine Chief Brings HIV/AIDS to America This stunning censored interview conducted by medical historian Edward Shorter for WGBH public television (Boston) and Blackwell Science was cut from The Health Century due to its huge liability--the admission that Merck drug company vaccines have traditionally been injecting cancer viruses (SV40 and others) in people worldwide. This segment of In Lies We Trust: The CIA, Hollywood & Bioterrorism, produced and freely contributed by consumer protector and public health expert, Dr. Leonard Horowitz, features the world's leading vaccine expert, Dr. Maurice Hilleman, who explains why Merck's vaccines have spread AIDS, leukemia, and other horrific plagues worldwide. Please forward this clip (link) to everyone you know who thinks vaccines are "safe and effective."
- Ricky Gervais on AIDS Extremely funny stand-up comedy by Ricky Gervais. He talks about how the first human being contracted AIDS / HIV.
- Dave Chappelle - Aids Monkey Dave Talks About Humans Getting Aids From Monkeys. Funny ***
- Queen Live Aid 1985 Bohemian Rhapsody and Radio Ga Ga
- Bayer (aspirin) distributed HIV/AIDS to thousands!!! Please research folks!...The Rabbit ...God bless...P Here is New York Times article query. nytimes. com html?res=9A00E4DA1F3EF931A15756C0A9659C8B63
- Robert Gallo: The Man That Created AIDS Where did AIDS come from? Some say it doesn't matter, as long as we find a cure. But what if the man and money that created it, are still spreading it along with lies and half-truths? Watch this clip from In Lies We Trust: The CIA, Hollywood & Bioterrorism, to learn where AIDS really originated.
- AIDS aids
- AIDS cure still out of reach Thirty years after the first case of AIDS was identified, there is still no cure. The disease has been around since the 1950s but it was not officially classified an epidemic until 1981. Some estimates report 60 million have been infected and 25 million others have been killed. Patients are forced to rely on drug ***tails for treatment, too expensive for millions of AIDS patients around the world - but there are signs of hope. Al Jazeera's Rob Reynolds reports from Los Angeles.
- U2 BAD Live Aid 1985
- When HIV Becomes AIDS (HIV #2) HIV and AIDS are not the same thing, but the virus can lead to the disease. Learn how in this video. See more videos on HIV & AIDS: www.***
- HIV/AIDS in Zimbabwe this is a video that i did for my english class. I wrote a research paper on the HIV/AIDS crisis in Zimbabwe and to help put my paper into perspective, i made this video to go along with it.
- Raw Video: Obama Heckled on AIDS at NY Event President Barack Obama got heckled at a fundraiser Wednesday night by protesters pushing for more funding for AIDS programs and quicker action to allow gays to serve openly in the military. (Sept. 22)
- AIDS Inc. (Trailer) More info at More than 200 million Americans are suffering from some sort of disease or medical condition at a cost of two trillion dollars per year. The conventional medical model shows no hope in curing, and little hope of improving, most of these medical problems. In fact, conventional pharmaceutical approaches to curing disease very often exacerbate the very problems they are supposed to cure, or create other new medical problems that were not there previously.
- AIDS CURED!!!!! According to the TV Get your DeFranco Monkey/This is America Poster: bit.ly Check out the New LTA W4 Show: bit.ly Check out the New David's Fitness: bit.ly Check out the Cute Win Fail Clip: bit.ly ------------------------------------------ MY FACEBOOK: MY TWITTER: Did You Like Today's Show? Tweet it OUT!: Check out the new awesome stuff @ PhillyD.tv Today's Stories ----------------------------------------- Cure for Aids bit.ly Black & White Dolls: bit.ly Faking Rape: gaw.kr Time's Person of the Year: bzfd.it Florida School Board Shooting: bit.ly gaw.kr
- AIDS IN THE MAIL?! SUBSCRIBE!!! & leave a COMMENT r VID RESPONSE tellin me ur thoughts on body image. follow me on daily booth! SEND ME LETTERS 12450 Burbank Bl. Suite P #252 Valley Village, CA 91607 MY OTHER CHANNEL MYSPACE FACEBOOK TWITTER LIVE SHOW CALL ME 562 606 1512 MERCH STORE RINGTONES http WEBSITE
- Queen - Live Aid - Part 2 (2/5) 13.07.1985, London (Wembley Stadium), England Most of top artists of that time were present at this mega-famous festival and Queen of course had to be there. Each artist got from ten to twenty minutes for their show; no playback or soundcheck were allowed. Queen hesitated because playing without a soundcheck is always a risk. But then they accepted the rules and their 20 minutes of fame came on at 18:44 GMT. Queen were on top form and not only according to Bob Geldof and Elton John, they stole the show. They played only the intro to Bohemian Rhapsody (the opera part couldn't be played from the tape as playback was forbidden & there wasn't enough time anyway). Instead of the opera part, Radio Ga Ga followed. We Will Rock You was reduced to the first verse (and the final guitar solo) only. Is This The World We Created was performed by Freddie and Brian only later in the evening. 03: Hammer To Fall 04: Crazy Little Thing Called Love
- Team America -Everyone Has Aids A song from Team america world police !BY! trey parker & matt stone.
- Understanding HIV and AIDS (HIV #1) Over one million Americans have the ***ually transmitted virus, HIV, which can lead to the deadly disease known as AIDS. Understanding HIV and AIDS is the first step in dealing with this STD.Watch More Health Videos at Health Guru:
- Aides : Graffiti (French Anti AIDS Commercial) French Anti AIDS Commercial. No copyright infringement intended. Not for children.
- Topsy | AIDS patients dramatic recovery Using an AIDS patients dramatic recovery to demonstrate the effect Topsy and its ARV treatment programme can have on those battling the advanced effects of HIV/Aids. When treated, a person on the verge of death can return to health in a matter of months.
- Natural Aids Cure Self Help Video tiny.cc Discover one mans way to a natural cure of AIDS tiny.cc
- Cartman has AIDS We're not just sure, we're HIV Postive! Southpark "Tonsil Troubles".
- The Other Side of AIDS Winner of the Special Jury Prize at the AFI Los Angeles International Film Festival, THE OTHER SIDE OF AIDS gives voice to a growing global movement of doctors, scientists, journalists and HIV positives who are challenging the idea that HIV is the cause of AIDS. Scovill's third feature film, THE OTHER SIDE OF AIDS takes an unflinching look beyond the hype and the headlines and into an issue the mainstream media doesn't dare touch: the failure of the multi billion-dollar war on AIDS.
- aids and monkeys chapelle explains where aids comes from
- HIV/AIDS in AFRICA: A 10 MINUTE OVERVIEW A ten minute excerpt from the 25 minute film "Hope In The Time of AIDS" that outlines some of the statistics, hopes and brutal hardships of HIV and AIDS in Africa—or any country, of course, but particularly countries lacking in access and equal gender rights. What the film in its entirety is trying to show is that HIV and AIDS does not have to be a death sentence, that there is so much hope, and given the sheer wealth of this world, people have a right to treatment, to education, to protection and dignity. The film was produced by Alison Lawton and Tim Hardy. Tim and I (Pete McCormack) co-directed it. I wrote the narration, which Pierce Brosnan so generously narrated.
- Awaiting Tomorrow - People Living with HIV/AIDS in Africa From | "Awaiting Tomorrow" tells the story people living with HIV in the war-torn Eastern region of the DRC and advocates for the provision of: free HIV/AIDS testing, medical care and medication, including home based care, nutritional and psychological support; outreach on testing and prevention particularly targeting youth; awareness raising and legislation to end discrimination against all affected people; and the building of infrastructure to make critical medical assistance accessible. The Congolese government, supported by the international community, must comply with their international obligations to take all necessary measures to guarantee the rights of persons living with HIV/AIDS, including the right to health and the right to information on prevention, testing and treatment and the promises made through the Millenium Development Goals. Act Now to call on President Joseph Kabila and the Congolese government to immediately address this emerging crisis. World AIDS Day
twitter about aids
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about aids
“A Blog Devoted to Stopping the HIV/AIDS Epidemic”
— AIDS Action Committee's Blog,
“The ONE Blog is a daily log of the anti-poverty movement. To commemorate World AIDS Day, we're launching a series of blog posts to educate, inspire and update you about the fight against HIV/AIDS”
“HIV-positive patients are required to take in substantial vitamins and minerals in their body to help in the fight against the ill effects of AIDS. It is however crucial to note that excessive vitamin intake can also be harmful. Vitamins should”
— AIDS Blog :: Medications & Prevention,
“At the end of two days of forum, the participants prepared a political letter with the Plan to Fight the Feminization of AIDS, which will be socialized in the coming days”
— UNGASS-AIDS Forum " UNGASS AIDS Forum,
“Hiv Aids support blog, hiv Aids help and support group. HIV Aids | HIV Support | HIV Aids Support Groups | HIV Aids Causes | Community | HIV Aids Info | HIV Aids Help | HIV Aids Forum | HIV Aids Support Community. HIV Aids Support Online | HIV Aids Chat | Living With HIV | HIV Dating | HIV Personals”
— Hiv Support Blogs, Aids Support Blog, Hiv Aids Information,
“AIDS / HIV Blog My Blog. My Forum. RSS. Plenty of Leftovers - Store and Prepare them Safely. Friday November 26, 2010. Now that Thanksgiving has come and gone, our refrigerators are filled with leftovers from the big feast. Leftover turkey is great but only if it is stored and prepared safely”
— AIDS / HIV Blog,
“Find everything that you need to know about digital hearing aids. Comprehensive reviews and articles designed to hep you make the right decision”
— Digital Hearing Aids Blog, digital-hearingaids.us
“AIDS.gov blog about using new media in the fight against HIV/AIDS”
— Blog.AIDS.gov: Policy, blog.aids.gov
— HIV, AIDS, aids-