- Free, online baby afghan crochet patterns Baby Afghans. Patterns preceded by an asterisk (*) are in PDF format. Patterns preceded by an plus sign (+) require free registration (to that particular pattern site, not to Crochet Pattern. — “Crochet Pattern Central - Free Baby Afghan Crochet Pattern Links”,
- A site where you can download free Afghan mp3 music, videos, check out concerts and events and more. — “Afghan MP3 - Afghan Music, videos, and entertainment news”, afghanmp3.com
- Afghan Music Videos, Afghan Music, Afghan Film, Afghan Star, Ariana TV, Ariana FM and Latest Afghan Videos. — “Afghan Music Videos, Afghan Music, Afghan Film, Afghan Star”,
- The equation [of] Afghan [and] Paštūn has been propagated all the more, both in and beyond Afghanistan, because the Paštūn tribal Mir Wais Hotak, an influential Afghan tribal leader of the Ghilzai tribe, gathered. — “Afghanistan - Wikipedia”,
- Afghan Music & Movies, Afghani Music & songs, Indian Music & Movies, Mp3 Songs Chat Afghan history & culture, Music Songs, Games, videos, Chat and more. — “Afghan Music”,
- Afghanistan Online provides updated news and information on Afghan culture, history, politics, society, languages, sports, publications, communities, economy, and much more. The site also has a photo gallery, chat room, discussion board, and an. — “Afghanistan Online”, afghan-
- Afghan News Network is a collection of news related to Afghanistan from various news sources. Updated regularly throughout the day!. — “”,
- Provides links to Afghan news, music, businesses, government, politics, culture, and more. is an informational site for Afghans and non-Afghans interested on issues concerning Afghanistan and its people. — “Afghana!”,
- Afghan Daily, Afghanistan News and ***ysis on current events, Afghan business, finance, economy, sports and more. Searchable news in 44 languages from WorldNews Network and Archive. — “Afghan Daily”,
- To many younger Afghans it appears as though this is a sign and form When Valy Hedjasi released his first music video titled Bia Tu, Afghans were a bit confused and bewildered. — “Afghan Music, Video and Live TV”,
- Afghanistan site, leading Afghan website for Afghans. Afghan Chat, Afghan Music, news, Voice chat, Forum, Discussion boards, Radio, Meet and talk with Afghans, AfghanSite provides it all!. — “Afghanistan, Afghan Music, Afghan TV, Afghan History, Afghan”,
- Offers Afghani music, Afghan chatrooms, message boards, downloads, free mp3, pictures, wallpapers and links. — “Afghan Music Videos Afghan TV Ariana TV Khorasan TV Songs MP3”,
- Definition of Afghan in the Online Dictionary. Meaning of Afghan. Pronunciation of Afghan. Translations of Afghan. Afghan synonyms, Afghan antonyms. Information about Afghan in the free online English dictionary and encyclopedia. afghan hound,. — “Afghan - definition of Afghan by the Free Online Dictionary”,
- Afghan adj. Of or relating to Afghanistan or its people, language, or culture. n. A native or inhabitant of Afghanistan; an Afghani. — “Afghan: Definition from ”,
- Research, compare, and shop for Afghan. Save on Afghan and more at afghan.biz Great Afghan Products. Personalized Friendship Blanket - Close to the Heart Afghan "Side by Side or miles apart, Dear Friends are always Close to the Heart."No road, short or long, can distance your friendship!. — “Find Afghan at afghan.biz”, afghan.biz
- The Afghan Hound has an elegant and aristocratic bearing with a narrow head carried high on a long neck. The Afghan is tall and slender like most sighthound dog breeds. — “Afghan Hound | Afghan Hounds| Afghan Hound Pictures”, dog-breed-
- Personalized Afghan - 259 results like the Embroidered Heart Afghan Always and Forever Design, Personalized Grandmother Afghan, Golden 50th Anniversary Personalized Afghan, A Plus Personalized Grandmother Tapestry Throw, Personalized Live, Laugh. — “Personalized Afghan - Compare Prices, Reviews and Buy at”,
- Afghan definition, a native or inhabitant of Afghanistan. See more. — “Afghan | Define Afghan at ”,
- Afghan voice is an international news and media website dedicated to Afghanistan and the ummah. — “AfghanForums | Kandahar offensive | Longest war | |rethink”,
- The Afghan Hound is native to Afghanistan and is one of the most ancient dog breeds, if not the oldest. Afghans are believed to be the first sight hounds, dogs who hunt by sight and chase down their prey, often killing it. While the actual age. — “Afghan Hound”,
- Get Afghan names & meanings at Parents Connect Baby Names. We have Afghan boy names, Afghan girl names, & top Afghan names. — “Afghan Names & Meanings | Afghan Boy & Girl Names | Baby”,
- We found 26 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word AFGHAN: Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "AFGHAN" is defined. General (25 matching dictionaries) afghan: Compact Oxford English Dictionary [home, info]. — “Definitions of AFGHAN - OneLook Dictionary Search”,
- All about the Afghan Hound, info, pictures, breeders, rescues, care, temperament, health, puppy pictures and much more. — “Afghan Hound Information and Pictures, Afghan Hounds”,
related images for afghan
- Texte A man stands while two afghan policemen search his home in a region supposed to be linked to some groups of insurgents Photo 9 25
- Afghan jpg
- Click to enlarge
- Реставрация памятника Солдатам интернационалистам Днепропетровск
- afghan jpg
- http www coatsandclark com Crafts Crochet Projects Print+Ads LW1527+Sunrise+Sunset+Afghan htm This is the picture with my little Model Thor Joni Chestermere AB Canada Today is the BEST day of my life EVER Dx 9 25 2006 IDC 4cm Grade 3 1 15 nodes mets ER+ PR+ HER2
- Various Silk photos Afghan logo Robert Janz 12 6 2005
- MARCH2009 is that a people truck in the background Obama affirms that he too can create prisons outside the Law
- Click here to read Holly s blog chronicling our adventures in parenthood thus far
- afghan jpg
- 画像 Afghan
- No comments Source
- afghan jpg
- Rebelles Afghans Et Rolistes Afghans Je vous conseille un vieux jean dessous pas de BDU ni de camo avec une chest rapide à ôter Porter une ghillie est possible pour les Snipers mais il ne faudra pas se faire prendre avec
- mid 19th to mid 20th century Notes This is a fine example of the unit cells technique since the red and gold star shapes can be seen as contained within unit squares which repeat in a grid like fashion throughout the
- afghan med gif
- npcabral on 12 20 2009 0 +4 http www militarypictures info d 461 3 afghan wi afghan winter
- でアフガンを編んでいます 冬の短いオースティンで 使えるうちに出来上がるかな ブログにのせて自分にプレッシャーを与えておこう^ ^
- afghan jpg
- afghan jpg
- CLICK HERE TO SEE THE ORIGINAL Afghan Basenji Basset Bedlington Terrier
- partnerů 601 skss zaujala pevné místo v elitní skupině speciálních sil světa
- En savoir plus
- Available as an 8 x 10 canvas print also Airedale Afghan Afghan 2 Akita
- If you re new here you may want to subscribe to my RSS feed Thanks for visiting
- ネコ ちょっと息抜き 住屋さん のカラー本に描いたゲスト絵
- diablo lod bnet loader v1 11
- afghan jpg
- Acima um quadro com o número de soldados estrangeiros atualmente no Afeganistão com EUA à frente publicado recentemente no site da revista The Economist Em julho as forças americanas
- afghan 1227~1 jpg
- afghan jpg
- afghan jpg
- This rather remarkable photo shows Joanne in Afghanistan with the mujahideen
- Afghan jpg
- photo9 Message édité par Profil supprimé le 04 03 2007 à 05 20 04
- След повторно частично преброяване на бюлетините на президентските избори в Афганистан 200 000
- afghan jpg
- http www exploitation org uk images home dalmation jpg Miss Lady is a royal afghan hound O http www pups4sale com au acewin kennels afghan hound 06a jpg Hamtaros a pimp this really just reminds me of her > >
- afghan jpg
related videos for afghan
- Security challenges mar Afghan-Pakistan border region Foreign combat troops are expected be out of Afghanistan within three years. But a decade into their mission, security remains precarious. In Sar Howza in Paktika province, a new district governor has been appointed - the second in just four weeks - after the previous governor was killed in a Taliban attack. Mohammed Hakim, a mullah or religious teacher thought to be linked with the attack, is now in custody. But many people in the district fear the Taliban will take revenge on them if he is not released. With no permanent security presence in most villages, the government cannot get an influential foothold - a challenge that is experienced all along Afghanistan's border with Pakistan. Al Jazeera's Bernard Smith reports from eastern Afghanistan.
- Afghans sceptical of Bonn conference Leaders from more than 90 countries have met at a conference in Bonn, Germany to discuss the conflict in Afghanistan and a planned military pullout and transition to Afghan control by 2014. However, with both the Taliban and Pakistan, Afghanistan's influential neighbour, boycotting the conference, it remains unclear what the discussions will achieve. Al Jazeera's Jennifer Glasse reports from Kabul on how Afghans view the conference.
- Afghan *** punches her way into Olympics Women's boxing makes its debut as at the 2012 Olympics, and 17-year-old Sadaf Rahimi will be there to represent Afghanistan. Despite a lack of proper training facilities, proper sparring partners, or even a boxing ring, Rahimi won a silver medal at a match in Tajikistan and has been invited to compete in the world games. Al Jazeera's Bernard Smith reports from Kabul.
- NATO in Afghanistan - Zahir Aghbar, president of the Afghan National Olympic Committee So far, four athletes have qualified to represent Afghanistan in the London Olympics this summer. They include two from the country's taekwondo team and two runners. Meanwhile, the president of the Afghan Olympic Committee, Zahir Aghbar, has been doing his bit to show support.
- NATO in Afghanistan - Securing the Afghan North The Afghan Border Police, or ABP, not only guard the borders but operate customs clearance for a high volume of supplies into the country in the north across the Friendship Bridge in Port Hairitan. Training for the ABP in northern Afghanistan has been provided by the US Army's 170th Brigade, a fighting brigade now turned advisory force. They admit it's not the sort of work that makes headlines but is necessary for building strong, sustainable organizations.
- NATO in Afghanistan - Afghan Special Forces Afghanistan's own Special Forces unit have been demonstrating their skills on a camp just outside Kabul. Engaged in special training under US supervision, these soldiers have been conducting many successful operations on their own.
- Koran protests video: Violent clashes intensify in Afghanistan, Pakistan At least 24 people across Afghanistan have died since Wednesday in the protests, including two American soldiers. American apologies about the desecration of the Muslim holy book by NATO forces at Bagram Air Base are failing to calm many people in Afghanistan and neighboring Pakistan. RT on Twitter RT on Facebook
- Filthy Lucre: Afghan drug profits too juicy to resist America's approach to tackling the flow of illegal drugs from Afghanistan is misguided. This criticism from Russia's anti-drugs chief who believes a complete eradication of poppy fields is the only solution - a position not currently shared by the US However, this reluctance now has some asking if the deadly business is proving simply too lucrative to destroy. RT on Twitter: RT on Facebook:
- Afghan Star 2011/12 Top 5 Show .02 .03 . 2012 Watch Afghan Star Top 5 Show see who has the best performance -broadcast 02 . 03 . 2012
- Snow adds to Afghan refugees' woes More than 20cm of snow has fallen on the Afghan capital, Kabul, making life for refugees who are already living in extreme conditions even worse. Those living in camps, who have fled violence in the south of the country, are pleading for government assistance to save them from the cold. Al Jazeera's Bernard Smith reports from Kabul.
- BA SETARA HAI AFGHAN EPI 01 (Backstage Report of Afghan Star ) 03 . 02. 2012 Watch Afghan star backstage report -Broadcast 03 .02 .2012
- Afghan protests erupt over Quran 'burning' at US Bagram air base AFGHANISTAN REUTERS - More than 2000 Afghans protested outside the main US military base in Afghanistan on Tuesday over a report that foreign troops had improperly disposed of copies of the Quran and other religious items, Afghan officials said. US helicopters fired flares to try to break up the demonstrators, some of whom were chanting anti-foreigner slogans and throwing stones. Roshna Khalid, the provincial governor's spokeswoman, said Korans had been burnt inside Bagram airbase, an hour's drive north of the capital Kabul, citing accounts from local labourers. "The labourers normally take the garbage outside and they found the remains of Korans," she said. The top NATO general in Afghanistan attempted to contain fury over the incident, which could be a public relations disaster for the US military as it tries to pacify the country ahead of the withdrawal of foreign combat troops in 2014.
- Afghan Anger: 'UN cop-out as NATO reaches bloody high' Afghanistan's President Hamid Karzai has accused NATO of killing eight children in an air strike on the country's territory. The incident adds to the already strained relationship between Afghanistan and its Western allies. Last week the United Nations released a report stating there had been a rise in civilian casualties in Afghanistan from 2790 in 2010 to 3021 in 2011. It noted that most deaths were caused by insurgents. Gareth Porter, investigative journalist and historian talks to RT, claiming the UN is not doing a responsible job tracking the civilian casualties that are the result of night raids by US special operations forces. RT on Twitter RT on Facebook
- Shias targeted in deadly Afghan shrine blasts Dozens of Shia Muslim worshippers have been killed in two bombings in Afghanistan. The attacks came on the day of Ashoura, one of Shia Islam's most significant holy days. Most of the victims died in a suicide attack on a crowded shrine in Kabul. In the second attack, a bicycle bomb in Mazar-e-Sharif killed four worshippers on a road leading to a Shia mosque. Al Jazeera's Jennifer Glasse reports from the Afghan capital, Kabul.
- Battling corruption in Afghan orphanages Decades of war have left thousands of Afghan children orphaned, but corruption through the ranks leaves even those in orphanages without the proper care and resources that they should be receiving. Money meant to cover basic needs for the children - food, clothing, proper housing - often ends up in the hands of corrupt local officials. Sayyid Abdullah Hashemi, the nation's new national director of orphanages, has earned himself a reputation as a man out to clean up the nation's children's homes, notorious for abuse and neglect. But with local power dominating in the Central Asian nation, this official from Kabul has found it difficult to enforce his rulings. When he has tried to fire bad managers, powerful local connections have seen them quickly re-instated. Al Jazeera's Bernard Smith reports from Mazar-e-Sharif.
- Attacks in Kabul, Afghanistan on 09/13/2011 (RAW Footage) This is video of the attacks on the ISAF and NATO Security Forces in Kabul, Afghanistan. Afghan National Security Forces, supported by coalition forces, successfully concluded an operation this morning against a small group of insurgents who attacked several locations in Kabul City. Insurgents attacked the International Security Assistance Force Afghanistan headquarters and the US Embassy in Kabul on Tuesday with small arms fire from outside the secure zone surrounding these compounds. Afghan National Security Forces, who have the lead for security in Kabul, responded immediately, to include Afghan National Army helicopters providing air support. Afghan and coalition forces trapped the insurgents in the partially-constructed, multi-story building they were using as a firing position, and conducted a methodical, floor-by-floor clearing operation. The Ministry of the Interior is reporting six insurgents killed in the operation. "The people of Afghanistan have chosen a path to the future with transition," said Gen. John R. Allen, ISAF commander. "In this attack, the insurgency succeeded in killing Afghan civilians, once again demonstrating their bankrupt ideology, which has been rejected by the Afghan people. Afghan security forces responded bravely, contained the insurgents, and systematically eliminated the threat. Once again, I was impressed by the courage, skill and fighting spirit of Afghan forces. The insurgency has again failed." Current reports indicate that six ISAF ...
- Early Out: 'US Afghan mission waste of lives & resources' The United States has made the surprise announcement that it will end combat operations in Afghanistan earlier than expected. Many believe the Obama Administration has finally given in to political pressure ahead of this year's presidential election. Derrick Crowe, of the non-profit Brave New Foundation, believes years of public pressure on American officials are "starting to break through." RT on Twitter RT on Facebook
- 'Koran burning US worst PR disaster in Afghan stand' Seven people have been killed and dozens injured in protests over the burning of the Koran by US troops at an airbase in Afghanistan. An officer has apologized for the inadvertent burning. Yet some are saying apologies will not work here. Zaid Hamid, defence ***yst at the independent think tank BrassTacks talks to RT. He says that the incident is a total nightmare for the Americans, as it may now turn local former allies against them. RT on Twitter RT on Facebook
- US remains committed to Afghan exit in 2014 Military chiefs in te US say the country's commitment to Afghanistan has not changed after an earlier suggestion that their combat role might end earlier than previously thought. Intelligence officials were trying to clarify remarks from Leon Panetta, the US defence secretary, who said that combat operations could end in 2013, a year early. Speaking before a Congressional Committee, CIA director David Petraeus, once the commander of ISAF and US forces in Afghanistan, said: "The conversation Secretary Panetta had with some press on his plan was more than a bit over ***yzed shall we say. "The policy adopted by the leaders of the coalition, of the ISAF coalition with Afghan President Karzai was that by the end of 2014 ISAF will have transitioned all security tasks to Afghan forces." Last month, a leaked National Intelligence estimate said the situation in Afghanistan was mired in stalemate. It reported that the Taliban was not in retreat, and was more resilient and determined than ever to wait out the US withdrawal timeline. Al Jazeera's Kimberly Halkett, reporting from Washington, says the mixed messages being sent by senior members of the Obama administration are not new.
- NATO in Afghanistan - General Allen visits attacked base The Commander of ISAF and US troops in Afghanistan, General John Allen, visited the base in the east of the country where two US soldiers were killed yesterday by a man wearing an Afghan army uniform. General Allen was accompanied on his trip by General Sher Mohammed Karimi, the Afghan National Army's Chief of Staff. At the time of the incident, the base was under attack by protestors demonstrating against the burning of Korans at the detainee facility in Parwan.
- Afghan Star 2011/12 Elimination show Top 5 -02 . 09. 2012 Watch Afghan star Elimination show Top 5 see who has eliminated- Broadcast on Thur 02 . 09 . 2012
- Combat in First Person Helmet Cam Hiruti Afghanistan Spc.Michael Gannon guides us through a mission in Haruti by sharing the video he captured on a helmet camera.
- AFGHAN STAR 2011/12 TOP 4 show 24.02.2012 AFGHAN STAR 2011/12 TOP 4 show broadcasted 24.02.2012
- Afghan Star 2011/12 Top 11 Performance Show Welcome to Afghan Star Top 11Performance show 23 Dec 2011. Please visit us on facebook :/theafghanstar for more information
- Afghan Star /2012 Top 8 Show Watch the Afghan Star Top 8 Show, broadcast on Friday 13 Jan, to see who had best performance .
- CrossTalk: Afghan Backlash As Bonn conference on Afghanistan convenes, what is the future of this country after 10 years of Western military intervention? The main issues for the meeting are the upsurge in violence; the transition of security forces as international forces begin to withdraw from Afghanistan; and potential negotiations to seek a peace agreement with the Taliban. What has the West, particularly the US, achieved in Afghanistan over the last decade? How will Afghanistan be governed once international troops withdraw? Will the US military ever completely leave? And was the war worth all the lives lost and billions spent? CT on FB:
- GRAPHIC Special Forces Combat Up Close and Personal (Afghanistan) Special Forces working with Afghan Army. The first guy through the door is AA. His weapon is hit and he turns and runs out the door (look for sparks when rounds hit his weapon). He is killed when he runs outside (this happens off camera). Insurgents inside the house shoot the AA soldier through holes in the front of the building. The Special Forces soldier neutralizes the threat. Training makes all the difference.
- Pregnant Afghan Child Faces Fatal Risk Every two hours in Afghanistan, woman dies from pregnancy complications.
- Afghan Star 2011 / 12 Top 9 show Watch the Afghan Star Top 10 Show, broadcast on Friday 06 January ,to see who had the best performance
- Afghan ringtones keep Taliban at bay Travellers in Afghanistan are forced to face the dangers of bad roads, robbers and armed fighters. While they have little hope concerning the transport system and thievery, some Afghans have found that the right ringtones for their mobile phones, what they call, "a Taliban visa", can protect them from the group. But, they say, the very same ringtones could invite unwelcoming questions from the authorities. Al Jazeera's Bernard Smith reports from Kabul.
- Koran desecration causes Afghanistan protests Reports of foreign troops burning copies of the Koran has led to Afghan protests outside the main US military base in Bagram. Around 2000 angry people gathered in front of the complex as helicopters fired flares to try to break up the demonstration. With the crowd chanting anti-foreigner slogans, this incident could be bad for public relations.
- Soft Spot: Afghan supply route reveals US frailty NATO's recent deadly air attack on Pakistan has put the US mission in Afghanistan in danger with supplies cut-off, meaning Washington will soon have to turn to other transit states to keep its military effort going. Russia is among the alternatives and this could mean some well-timed diplomatic leverage for Moscow. RT on Twitter RT on Facebook
- Male Afghan fashionistas makeover Kabul Male fashionistas bring their styles to ultra-conservative Afghanistan, where as recently as 2001, trimming or even styling your hair was punishable by the hardline Taliban regime. Duration: 02:10.
- US is destroying Afghanistan's gene pool water and food chain with depleted uranium Depleted uranium is radioactive and extremely destructive to humans - with a half-life of 4.5 billion years. In other words, it takes 4.5 billion years for one kilogram of depleted uranium to reduce to a half a kilogram - the US has forever contaminated the Middle East. The United States' use of radioactive munitions in Afghanistan has destroyed the people's health and mutilated the genetic future of the country, Press TV reports. Dr. Mohammad Daud Miraki, the author of Afghanistan After Democracy: The Untold Story Through Photographic Images, told Press TV's Kabul correspondent on Monday that the US has committed horrific crimes against the people of Afghanistan. He said the US used depleted uranium in the country and Afghan babies were being born with severe deformities. Exposure to depleted uranium causes genetic damage, birth defects, cancer, diabetes, immune system damage, and other serious health problems. Miraki has described this as genocide in his book, which provides an insight into the grimness of life under the US occupation. He says that he has seen people die without any physical signs of injuries to their bodies in Afghanistan. "And then there were bizarre scenes of birds melting on trees," he adds. In his book, birth defects are depicted with graphic images. He said he was overwhelmed by the number of these cases. Miraki noted that the US used a massive amount of depleted uranium weapons in late 2001. He went on to say that US forces are still using these ...
- Jury: Afghan Family Guilty in Honor Killings A jury found an Afghan father, his wife and son guilty of killing three ***age sisters and a co-wife in what the judge described as "cold-blooded, shameful murders" resulting from a "twisted concept of honor" in a case that shocked Canadians. (Jan. 30)
- Afghan protesters set compound ablaze in Kabul Demonstrators in the Afghan capital Kabul set fire to part of a housing compound used by foreign contract workers during a second day of violent clashes after copies of the Koran, Islam's holy book, were burned at a Nato base.
- Holy Nightmare: Koran burning fires up Afghan clashes At least four people are dead and dozens more wounded after police in Afghanistan open fire during a second day of protests. Outside a US military base, demonstrators are hurling rocks at police and chanting anti-American slogans after copies of the Koran, the Muslim Holy Book were inadvertently burned by troops. The US embassy in Kabul has been put on lockdown during the protests. A senior commander apologized yesterday and ordered a full investigation. Former US Marine Jake Diliberto tells RT this won't be the last time troops create a PR nightmare for America. RT on Twitter RT on Facebook
- Afghan conference beset by boycotts The international community has assured Afghanistan's president that it will continue to help his country even after troops withdraw in 2014, as represenatives from more than 90 countries meet in Germany to discuss the Afghan conflict. Afghan President Hamid Karzai has promised key reforms, but also asked for more funds over the next decade. One of the region's main players, Pakistan, is missing from the conference, boycotting proceedings after 24 of its soldiers were killed in a NATO strike on a border post. Al Jazeera's James Bays reports from Bonn, Germany.
- Disarming Explosives in Afghanistan US troops face the threat of IEDs daily with 15000 bombs discovered in 2011.
- MW2 Rampage on Afghan - Ghost Rider 2 Click here for the video: Follow me:
twitter about afghan
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about afghan
“The purpose of the Forum was to familiarize the Afghan women delegates with existing Afghan laws with aspects of Islamic The Forum began with the Afghan women delegates voicing their concerns about issues relating to women's legal rights in”
— Karamah: Muslim Women Lawyers for Human Rights,
“If anything, the period between now and October 22, when the final tally is expected to announced, requires greater attention from Afghan and international security forces. Human Rights Watch will press NATO, in charge of the ISAF forces here,”
— Afghanistan Election Blog,
“Afghan Civil Society Discussion Forum Thank you for participating in Afghan Civil Society's discussion forum. The first place with the goal to resolve the conflict in”
— Afghanistan's Web Site - Afghan Civil Society Discussion Forum,
“Afghan blog part 3. Afghan blog part 5. MORE WOMANKIND BLOGS>>>> Tuesday 25 May. Most heard nationally and by the Afghan government. Afghan women also want the international”
“We at Afghan Heroes just wanted to keep everyone informed of what is going on with the Afghan Heroes would like to thank the organisers for all their hard work an would ask”
— Afghan Heroes Blog,
“AfghanDonia > AfghanDonia Network Forum > Politics and News. Afghan Bombings Were Planned In Pakistan, Wednesday 15th February, In videotaped interviews by an Afghan interrogator, two Afghans and three Pakistanis who were recently arrested described a low”
— Afghan Bombings Were Planned In Pakistan - AfghanDonia,
“Our base is located inside the ANA (Afghan National Army) Central Corps and the US It's great to see an Afghan blog on the web! I get most of my news”
— Afghan Warrior: Afghanistan's first blog,
“Afghanistan site, leading Afghan website for Afghans. Afghan Chat, Afghan Music, news, Voice chat, Forum, Discussion boards, Radio, Meet and talk with Afghans, AfghanSite provides it all!”
— Afghanistan main interactive web site, made by Afghans for,
“The Helmand blog is run by PJHQ and the team from UK Forces Media Ops. Soldier's blog from Afghanistan frontline. By Trooper Pete Sheppard for Channel 4 News”
— Helmand Blog - Afghanistan: Soldier's blog from Afghanistan,
“(21 October 2010 - 01:54 PM) tanha ma oh internet .all in the forum but dont want to log in bemani dega Toggle this category Afghanistan Main Forum. Forum. Stats. Last Post Info. Chit-Chat. A space to discuss whatever comes to mind! Grab a seat, help”
— Afghanistan Forum By ,