- I think you may have got the last word wrong.. ARTY seem to fit perfectly. ARTY= characterized by a showy, pretentious, and often spurious display of artistic interest, manner, or mannerism. which is pretty much what affectedly knowing. — “crossword question. affectedly knowing? with 4 letters AR?H?”,
- We found 18 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word affectedly: Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "affectedly" is defined. General (17 matching dictionaries) affectedly: Compact Oxford English Dictionary [home, info]. — “Definitions of affectedly - OneLook Dictionary Search”,
- Smug: Exhibiting or feeling great or offensive satisfaction with oneself or with one's situation; self-righteously complacent: the smug look of a toad breakfasting on fat marsh flies" ( William Pe Affectedly or conceitedly smart. — “smug - definition and meaning from Wordnik”,
- Real; earnest; downright. Affectedly grave or serious; as, to put on Affectedly, All, And, As, Awaken, By, Ceremonious, Conforming, Connected, Devout,. — “Definition of Solemn”,
- Definition of affectedly in the Legal Dictionary - by Free online English dictionary and encyclopedia. What is affectedly? Meaning of affectedly as a legal term. What does affectedly mean in law?. — “affectedly legal definition of affectedly. affectedly”, legal-
- Search Results for "affectedly" 1) affected 2. The American Heritage® Dictionary of the 1. Affectedly or extravagantly emotional: bathetic, gushy, maudlin,. — “Search Results for "affectedly"”,
- Free online English dictionary. We define goody as NGoody \Good'y\, a.Weakly or sentimentally good; affectedly good; -- often inthe reduplicated form. — “Definition of Goody from ”,
- Definition of coy in the Dictionary. Meaning of coy. What does coy mean? Proper usage and pronunciation (in phonetic transcription) of the word coy. affectedly modest or shy especially in a playful or provocative way. — “What does coy mean? definition, meaning and pronunciation”,
- Coy definition, artfully or affectedly shy or reserved; slyly hesitant; coquettish. See more. (usually of a woman) affectedly demure, esp in a playful or provocative manner. — “Coy | Define Coy at ”,
- Note: click on a word meaning below to see its connections and related words. The adverb affectedly has one meaning: Meaning #1 : in an affected. — “affectedly: Information from ”,
- Something that is sweet, almost to the point of being sickeningly so. As a derogatory descriptive, it means something that is affectedly dainty or. — “Urban Dictionary: twee”,
- Definition of affectedly from Webster's New World College Dictionary. Meaning of affectedly. Pronunciation of affectedly. Definition of the word affectedly. Origin of the word affectedly. — “affectedly - Definition of affectedly at ”,
- Definition of affectedly in the Online Dictionary. Meaning of affectedly. Pronunciation of affectedly. Translations of affectedly. affectedly synonyms, affectedly antonyms. Information about affectedly in the free online English dictionary and. — “affectedly - definition of affectedly by the Free Online”,
- affectedly (comparative more affectedly, superlative most affectedly) Retrieved from "http:///wiki/affectedly" Categories:. — “affectedly - Wiktionary”,
- DEMURE: Review the definition, meaning, pronunciation, explanation, synonyms, and antonyms of the term DEMURE in the Online Dictionary. What is a 6 letter word that starts with D? 2. Affectedly modest, decorous, or serious; making a show of gravity. — “Definition of DEMURE (Meaning of DEMURE), a 6 Letter Word”,
- Definition of dainty: (adj) affectedly dainty or refined; (n) something considered choice to eat. — “dainty - Definition | Dictionary definition of dainty”,
- Our dictionary defines the word 'chichi' as 'affectedly trendy', a description that aptly fits this bar of the same name located in one of Changning's flourishing neighborhoods. — “Affectedly trendy”,
related videos for affectedly
- [fanvid engsub] what if _ to Angel Leeteuk please, help us bring this video to our oppas! have a question for all ELF in this world " If the truth betray the faithwould you have a full heart to love? ________10.06.09 Since that day, Ive understood the bitter truth his conceals inside./ One that makes all his suffers, his silent struggles and pains pushed aside by an angel smile / But that smile and that faith of his failed to heal this wound.. / It left you and betrayed you ./ ___________12.06.09: Can somebody tell me what happened?/ I asked myself what was waiting for us? / The tears was falling down and the tears came into the heart. But what was I crying for? ___________13.06.09 We are not your lover. / Cause when you are alone, glance at left or right, you just see the only very cold wall./ We are not your dearest and nearest person too./ Cause now youre not thinking about returning with us./ We' re not the most important people with u. Because we can't step over your window of heart at the moment But youre the person who weve loved most./ You are my brother , you are our ELF ./ You are such important that only seeing you like that,we hurt very much and it makes us cry./ Please, sleep for a while, cause there gonna be dawn tomorrow../ / _____________14 .06.09 Through the truth is more and more ruthless,/ we will try more and more to get over, to see your heartleft smiles. / ELF always face all the storms ahead and will overcome these obstacle. / Believe in us. ____________17.06.09 ...My tears has been falling ...
- Hamoody Jauda (Festival Contempuls, Praha) Premiere of Jiří Kadeřábek's Hamoody Jauda, performed by the composer & Fama Quartet. Festival Contempuls, La Fabrika, Prague, November 22, 2008. * * * Jiří Kadeřábek: Hamoody Jauda (2008) A five years old boy Hamoody Jauda with a disfigured face, a victim of the religious conflicts in the Middle East, becomes the focus of media. A radio reporter is affectedly telling the Hamoody's story, how the injury happened to him three years ago, preventing him from staying in his native Iraq, and how his parents sent him to the US, since which time he has been enjoying happiness and a lucky life. The Hamoody's American foster is imitating the boy's desperate mother, keeping phoning over the first year, unable to reconcile with the reality of her son's separation. But then the records of Hamoody's and his parents' phone calls appear in the report, full of a real desperation and loneliness. When working on this piece, I left the spectral ***ysis as well as the computer assisted composition at last, and retained only some timbral and instrumentation elements, gained thanks to those techniques. In a purely spontaneous and intuitive way I worked with the three main groups of sources. The first one consists of the compositional (formal, melodic and harmonic) and partly also timbral elements of a simple pop song. The second group includes the fragments of the report's text and the recording of the report itself, within the soundtrack of the piece deformed, mutually chained, etc. in a ...
- Beat Happening- Jamboree (Part of the fROMIOWA's Collection series) Beat Happening and other like them (Pastels, Vaselines, Television Personalities) are often considered indie pop or twee pop. Webster defines twee as "affectedly or excessively dainty, delicate, cute, or quaint." You could think of it as punk mixed with pop and a little folk for good measure. However, Beat Happening isn't this one-dimensional cutesy sounding band. They could be innocent and dark, often at the same time. Beat Happening came from a place called Olympia, Washington and during the 80s there was a little revolution going on. Yes, Before the Seattle scene exploded the following decade, two guys (Calvin Johnson and Bret Lunsford) and a gal (Heather lewis) were stirring things up in Olympia. Sometimes it's the small, unknown revolutions that can make the most impact. Their most famous fan, Kurt Cobain affirmed this notion. Kurt even had a tattoo of the K records logo; by the way, did I mention that Beat happening had their own label. That's enough with my pretentious ramblings. Anyway, the songs I picked are 'Jamboree", "Crashing Through", and "Bewitched." I got this around February or March 2007.
- KLRMELIN,SCEINTOGLOY ARREST FOR BAVARIAN PRESIDENT AL QUAIDA TESTIFY Page 6 Even imprisoned people,commited heinos crimes,have right on advocate,who defends them, the right on correspondence two-way and on clean informational sources,(and not in packistan edition). *(modern comments(2003):I mean compiled TV in all living places in Holland which "Scientology" use in their settlements as a main instrument for zombing,forcing their grown "pupils" to watch it,and which they pressed on us to watch the day of 11-th of September,2001,and near weeks after-affectedly..)* My case in practice shows that Holland serves and defends the right of moslems on violence and crime. *(Since effort of rape of me by Mayor of Moscow Luzchkov,I am in fact refused in juristical right on defence everywhere and always under criminal pressure,intimidations and different kind of accusations. Since this incident(02.04.99)Luzchkov's people work on how to make me and my husband addicted by drugs,permanently holding idea of fabrication through this and nobody interfered in this continuing by years criminal,in this program of murder of our intellect and deprivation of human rights,islamistic program of slaw liquidation of us. .Sept.,2003,Russia)* The same care is in Holland now with refer to legality of drugs in Holland. *(Now permanent influence of us by drugs and by much worse substances drived by chechens and by attached "Scientology" is covering by legality of lawlesness for russian high government level,by their dance with chechen and arabian terrorists,by ...
- In Context With Adam Carolla :: Highfalutin Highfalutin grandiose: affectedly genteel Definition came from... wordnet.princeton.edu Adam Said: "Yea I agree, because Geometry and Trigonometry, it all sounds good and its all highfalutin and everything. Maybe its like your brain is just doing chin ups in prison at that point, getting stronger but no application for it. I want something that has more practical application."
- Is The Kid His Son?:Omer Interview Interview was March 6, 2011. Just some stuff I noticed in it. That's all. INTERVIEW: www.metronews.ca Coy: •affectedly modest or shy especially in a playful or provocative way •showing marked and often playful or irritating evasiveness or reluctance to make a definite or committing statement; •modestly or warily rejecting approaches or overtures •quiet (artfully shy, coquettish) I am no longer going to be using Sony Vegas, for me it's really easier to use windows. Yes less "cool" effects but it is also less time consuming. Over the past year after the story rebroke that Omer maybe The Late King Of Pop's first son, I began to collect things that says this story is indeed true. With the help of other believers over the net I have put together a series that will show exactly why I believe he is. So stay tuned because this is going to be a series that will make you think, and like i put the puzzle together. Music by: Drake
- Passing out parade of Police training under Pakistan Army - June 3, 2010 Passing out parade of 100 selected police personnel voluntarily trained by the Pakistan Army held here at 41 Div. Talking to participants of the ceremony Capital City Police Officer Quetta Ghulam Shabir Sheikh has said that country was facing challenges both on external and eternal fronts which could only be overcome with the strong cooperation of people with the law enforcement agencies "Referring the current situation he noted that before a common man is targeted by armed assailants he must not wait and use the licensed weapon for the protection of his own life, he added. "Foreign hand cannot be ruled out in deteriorating law and order he lamented, adding anti- Pakistan elements with their ulterior designs are busy hatching conspiracies to create chaos", he said. On the occasion, Commandant DBS Lieutenant colonel Zafar Iqbal said that on the special directives of the Chief of Army Staff General Ashafaq Pervez Kayani and under the guidance of Commandant Southern Command Lieutenant General Javed Zia the training for the police personnel was arranged aimed at to train the young blood in the police to cope affectedly with the menace of increasing terrorism. Earlier, CCPO gave away the prizes among the pass out police personnel for their distinction during the training. Prominent among those who attended the ceremony included DIG (investigation) Qazi Wahid GSO-1 Lieutenant Colonel Farhat Abbas, Major Umer Farooq and SSP ATF Captain retired Atta Mohammad. [Courtesy ...
- Andrew Jarvis in 'Richard III'--"Now Is The Winter Of Our.." Shakespeare's 'Now is the winter of our discontent' soliloquy performed by Andrew Jarvis in this filming of 'Richard III', before a live audience, from 1990...this extract continues to the end of the scene. Andrew Jarvis ... Richard III John Dougall ... George, Duke of Clarence Roger Booth ... Lord Hastings Director Michael Bogdanov compare to this soliloquy performed by Laurence Olivier go here to view 3 different actors traversing this opening soliliquy: Blinkie explains the soliloquy here in very plain English: Notes from "The tragedy of Richard the Third" By William Shakespeare, Horace Howard Furness editor: Warner (p. 208): The soliloquies in "Richard the Third" are a dramatic necessity. We could not get at the real man without them. But in the mouth of Richard the soliloquies are far more than instruments of dramatic art: they are in keeping with the character Shakespeare seeks to lay before us. There was absolutely no soul in whom Richard could confide. He loves no one, trusts no one, strange to say, hates no one, but uses all. Now such a man must, as it were, think aloud . . . Here we have, then, a self-revelation, not only as a rhetorical ornament and dramatic necessity, but as a psychological truth 22. ambling] Wright: Mincing, walking affectedly, with a dancing gait. Compare "Hamlet", III, i, 151: 'You jig, you amble, and you lisp.' Also "1 Henry IV": III, ii, 60: 'The skipping king he ambled up and down.' 24 ...
- Case 133. Psycho***ual Metamorphosis Case 133. Psycho***ual Metamorphosis is a condition recorded in Richard Freiherr von Krafft-Ebing's Psychopathia ***ualis, a taxonomy of ***ual aberrations first published in 1886. He always spoke of himself in the third person, and called himself the Countess V., the dearest friend of Empress Eugenie ... he spent the greatest part of the day, in bed acted like an invalid lady of position, affectedly and modestly, and asked for bon-bons and the like. His hair was done up in a knot as well as it allowed, and the beard was pulled out. Breasts were made of rolls of bread.
- 千と千尋の神隠し Le voyage de Chihiro, Spirited Away, Always with me. Acoustic cover 千と千尋の神隠し Le voyage de Chihiro. Dessin animé. Spirited Away, Always with me ( French Version), guitare acoustique cover TEXT (french/english/japanese) TAB : CG Am Em FC Dm G, CG Am Em FCGC Chorus : C Am F Dm G, C Am FGC Elle m'appelle, cette voix, tout au fond de mon coeur Je voudrais ne rêver que de rêves qui m'exaltent J'ai traversé des océans de tristesse Mais je sais que sur l'autre rive, je te rencontrerai sûrement Je suis ce voyageur qui répète les mêmes erreurs Mais qui connaît le bleu du ciel pour l'avoir exploré à chaque chute. Le chemin semble long et interminable Mais je peux, de ces deux bras, étreindre la lumière Mon coeur cesse de battre quand je te dis adieu Mon corps vide et silencieux tend l'oreille vers le monde Le merveilleux de la vie, le merveilleux de la mort Les fleurs, le vent et les villes participent du même merveilleux. Elle m'appelle, cette voix tout au fond de mon coeur Rêvons toujours les mêmes rêves aimés Plutôt que d'énumérer la ritournelle des malheurs Servons-nous des mêmes lèvres pour chanter joyeusement Cette voix enfermée dans chaque souvenir Continuons d'en écouter et d'en garder précieusement le chuchotement Au-dessus du mirroir brisé en mille morceaux Des milliers de nouveaux paysages sont maintenant reflétés A travers la fenêtre paisible du premier matin Mon corps vide et silencieux va s'emplir d'une vie nouvelle Plus besoin de chercher au-delà des mers L'étincelle du bonheur est là, près de moi Je l'ai enfin trouvée Elle ...
- MMAP History Through Hip-Hop Week 3 Song & Vocabs Watch & listen how talented MMAP ***s can and will use these words to promote our theme of Peace. Please watch long enough to enjoy the rough and first run through of the song ***s wrote AND recorded IN ONE (I repeat, ONE) DAY!!! "No War" Featuring HHH ***s, produced by RASPIRE (The Movement) Vocab Words •Amity (n) A cordial disposition; a state of friendship and cordiality •Absolution (n) formal redemption for any moral wrong, as stated by authority •Armistice (n) A state of peace afreed between opponents so that can discuss terms of peace •Consternation (n) Amazement or horror that confounds the faculties; terror, combined with amazement; dismay •Illimitable (adj) Without limits in extent or size or quantity •Dissemblance (n)- to bahave unnaturally or affectedly; to hide under a false appearance •Facsimile (n) an exact copy or reproduction •Altruistic (adj) the quality of unselfishness and concern for the welfare of others •Dauntless (adj) Incapable of being daunted; fearless; bold •Proverbial (adj) Widely referred to; famous •Benevolent (adj) Loving others and actively desirous of their well-being •Grandiloquent (adj) Speaking in or characterized by a pompous or bombastic style; puffed up with vanity •Egregious (adj) Extreme; Extraordinarily bad •Taciturn (adj) Habitually reserved and uncommunicative •Impugn (v) to attack as false or wrong •Efficacy (n) Capacity or power to produce a desired effect •Abase (v) to humiliate; degrade •Abdicate (v) to give up a position ...
- Hamoody Jauda (Korzo5Hoog, The Hague) Jiří Kadeřábek's Hamoody Jauda, performed by the composer, James Hewitt, Floor le Coultre, Estela Briceño Mezquita and Roberto Alonso Álvarez at the Korzo5Hoog, The Hague, on February 16, 2009. * * * Jiří Kadeřábek: Hamoody Jauda (2008) A five years old boy Hamoody Jauda with a disfigured face, a victim of the religious conflicts in the Middle East, becomes the focus of media. A radio reporter is affectedly telling the Hamoody's story, how the injury happened to him three years ago, preventing him from staying in his native Iraq, and how his parents sent him to the US, since which time he has been enjoying happiness and a lucky life. The Hamoody's American foster is imitating the boy's desperate mother, keeping phoning over the first year, unable to reconcile with the reality of her son's separation. But then the records of Hamoody's and his parents' phone calls appear in the report, full of a real desperation and loneliness. When working on this piece, I left the spectral ***ysis as well as the computer assisted composition at last, and retained only some timbral and instrumentation elements, gained thanks to those techniques. In a purely spontaneous and intuitive way I worked with the three main groups of sources. The first one consists of the compositional (formal, melodic and harmonic) and partly also timbral elements of a simple pop song. The second group includes the fragments of the report's text and the recording of the report itself, within the soundtrack of the ...
- Elva - Mr. wrong (a nice song) Taiwan singer - Elva (蕭亞軒) Mr. wrong (錯的人) I just know that love isn't reliable. But I still plunge into that desperately. I just know that carrying on maybe go into the jail. But I still believe that it's just sufferings. Friends all persuade me not to do that. Don't do that making a joke about your happiness. But being the personhood is already so tired. And want to run away affectedly. Even can not give the genuineness inside the love. This is just really ridiculous. Loving too sincerely would sacrifice myself easily. Would perish myself easily. Would be hellbent easily and full of hurt. I am too foolish. I just know that you're Mr. wrong. I just know that this isn't destiny. But I still do that regardless. Probably, it's foolish inside the love. Probably, there isn't eternity forever. But I don't wanna give up the possibility. Would rather be foolish than regretful. ===================================== My english is poor. Maybe the lyrics are not real meaning. So, just enjoy the song~
- A religious person would not adopt a cold and pretentious affectedly artistic manner en.harunyahya.tv www.living- www.baltic- http www.fossil- A religious person would not adopt a cold and pretentious, affectedly artistic manner Excerpt from Mr. Adnan Oktar's Live Interview on Kayseri TV dated January 02nd, 2011
- Beat Happening- self titled (Part of the fROMIOWA's Collection series) Here's a review of this album i did on Rate Your Music. "In an era of overproduced new wave, pop, and hair metal trash, this is just what the doctor ordered. Sure, most of the tracks sound as if they were sung over the phone. Some sound like they recorded in a living room or kitchen with a Memorex. Though, there are some studio and/or studio quality tracks on here. If you feel insulted by the overproduced rap, emo, and pop-punk dreck of today, this is the album for you." I first heard of Beat Happening back in late 2006 and my interest increased when I got "Our Band Could Be Your Life" for Christmas of that year. I read the chapter on them, and thanks to Napster I was able to check out their albums. They easily became among my new favorite bands of that year. They are a band I never thought in a million years I'd ever hear of, let alone actually like. Sure, many have written them off as talentless because of the primitive nature of their songs and instrumentation. For those same reasons I love the band. Beat Happening and other like them (Pastels, Vaselines, Television Personalities) are often considered indie pop or twee pop. Webster defines twee as "affectedly or excessively dainty, delicate, cute, or quaint." You could think of it as punk mixed with pop and a little folk for good measure. However, Beat Happening isn't this one-dimensional cutesy sounding band. They could be innocent and dark, often at the same time. Beat ...
- that is for what authorities remove us,cover 10th sept. letter-fax of 10th,september,2001-st from holland to the times,pages 6,7. "..Even imprisoned people,commited heinos crimes,have right on advocate,who defends them, the right on correspondence two-way and on clean informational sources,(and not in packistan edition). *(modern comments(2003):I mean compiled TV in all living places in Holland which "Scientology" use in their settlements as a main instrument for zombing,forcing their grown "pupils" to watch it,and which they pressed on us to watch the day of 11-th of September,2001,and near weeks after-affectedly..)* ... My case in practice shows that Holland serves and defends the right of moslems on violence and crime. *(Since effort of rape of me by Mayor of Moscow Luzchkov,I am in fact refused in juristical right on defence everywhere and always under criminal pressure,intimidations and different kind of accusations. Since this incident(02.04.99)Luzchkov's people work on how to make me and my husband addicted by drugs,permanently holding idea of fabrication through this and nobody interfered in this continuing by years criminal,in this program of murder of our intellect and deprivation of human rights,islamistic program of slaw liquidation of us. .Sept.,2003,Russia)* The same care is in Holland now with refer to legality of drugs in Holland. *(Now permanent influence of us by drugs and by much worse substances drived by chechens and by attached "Scientology" is covering by legality of lawlesness for russian high ...
- Ahmed Bukhatir - Samtan Lyrics: Silence! Lend me your ear and listen! you my nation I no longer can stand the death of my statement My poetry tempts me to throw live coal From the fire my chest contained My silence and crying could contain me no more I am not used to frustration The sun shines gloriously in my right hand And I am Pleiades in my endevour and self-denial I am a Muslim, and glory drips like the dew And all the might is in my faith I am the watering and treatment for life And I am the shooting star you will see when it comes closer O my nation! They took off you morning forcefully When will the morning return to the shores? O my nation! It's time to wake up Hence, rejoice at the dawn of my volcano O my nation! Extract a flag of civilization The universe is in disarray without a pilot There is no longer a way for senses You are the hope...for me, you are my address People's minds were puzzled by ideologies That are not guided by a light from my Qur'an They run after the west in panting Will the drowning west verify my entity? You run with a thousand questions in your eyes The answer became hard to obtain.. and that's what made me cry The jews' hand fooled around with us Together with a punch of those who sold religion to Satan A city is appropriated every day Where are the ones moved by my sorrows?! Where are the ones who spoke affectedly about Arabism? And Janine smacks the face of every coward Where are the rights and a whole nation has been exterminated?! I am blamed when I shout ...
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about affectedly
“A group of young French ***agers caught my attention in the metro at the weekend. There was something fami < Blogs & photos | Expatica The Netherlands There was something familiar about the way the girls were talking in louder than necessary voices, laughing affectedly, heads thrown back”
— French Kiss < Blogs & photos | Expatica The Netherlands, expatica.com
“speak affectedly like an artist. speak affectedly like a tea master. Dewdrops on a Lotus Leaf, Zen Master Ryokan. Rev. Mugo's blog 4 speak affectedly like an artist. speak affectedly like a tea master. My Precepts, from Dewdrops on a Lotus Leaf,”
— Photo/Poem Series | Jade Mountains,
“Family photo-Bulgaria bride market: bastinado says south gourd ladle of affectedly sweet shape-P bride market: bastinado says south gourd ladle of affectedly sweet shape-Photo Repair”
— she blog - kangzi - Mini storage-HK,
“Red blood cells are usually the most abundant cells in fish blood (up to 3 million per mm3). They contain hemoglobin and largely function in carrying oxygen noting that RBC counts may also be affectedly other environmental factors, particularly pollutants. Destruction of erythrocytes”
— Fish Red Blood Cells,
“ESL Forums | Prep Forum for the TOEFL® Test and essay samples collection. I got 27 for my forum. You cannot reply to topics in this forum. You cannot edit your posts in this forum”
— Reasons music is very important to many people, english-
“World's greatest selection of independently released pop and rock”
— Parasol Blog,
“Published on July 28, 2010 in Blog. 0 Comments Tags: Cold Stone Sober, As a derogatory descriptive, it means something that is affectedly dainty or quaint, or is way too sentimental”
— July " 2010 " WinkBall,
“This is the blog's description. 2,The arm reduces weight: Use the right hand five fingers at first, under the careful affectedly shy arm (from armpit to elbow joint) There are no limitations on the number of times every day”
— Das persönliche Blog von qwas, kostenlose-
“Eurogamer's computer and video game discussion forum 2. affectedly shy or modest: acting in an affectedly shy or modest way" umm, she is trying to hide her face with her hair maybe?”
— Demure? - Page 1 - General Non-gaming - Forum | ,
related keywords for affectedly
- affectedly elegant
- affectedly definition
- affectedly modest or shy
- affectedly stylish
- affectedly modest
- affectedly dainty
- affectedly elegant behaviour
- affectedly quaint
- affectedly creative
- affectedly pretty
- affectedly elegant crossword
similar for affectedly
- thesaurus browser
- online dictionary
- free online dictionary
- english dictionary
- free online english dictionary
- word meaning
- unanswered questions
- princeton university
- ip issues
- free dictionary
- personal tools
- english words
- community portal
- requested entries
- recent changes
- law dictionary
- legal definition
- legal dictionary
- how to
- page tools
- legal browser
- dictionary search
- onelook dictionary search
- english definitions
- compact oxford english dictionary
- reverse dictionary
- first link
- origin of the word
- usage examples
- dictionary definitions
- exterior signage