- He's tough but affable, mindful of the publisher's needs but a happy warrior on the side of the artist. "Mr Zuma is an affable and astute politician," De Klerk said. — “affable in English - Google Dictionary”,
- Related Words: chummy matey pally palsy-walsy sociable congenial sociable amicable diffusing warmth and friendliness; "an affable smile"; "an amiable gathering"; "cordial relations"; "a cordial greeting"; "a genial host". — “affable :: Lexipedia - Where words have meaning”,
- Retail technology consulting services and advice on retail POS Point of Sale and back office systems for Australia affable (a'fa'bl) adj. Showing warmth and friendliness; easy to talk. — “Affable Technology Services Retail POS systems software”, .au
- Marine Fish, Accessories catering the corporate, hotels, hobbyists and homes etc. Affable aquarium also offers various types of Aquarium Maintenance. We aquarium india is the creator of the world's slim, wall mounted picture frame Plasma aquarium. — “Welcome to Affable Aqurarium”,
- Shop affable t-shirts. Choose from hundreds of unique affable tees. Large selection of shirt styles. Satisfaction guarantee. — “Affable T-Shirts | Buy Affable T Shirts & Clothing Online”, t-
- Definition of affably in the Online Dictionary. Meaning of affably. Pronunciation of affably. Translations of affably. affably synonyms, affably antonyms. Information about affably in the free online English dictionary and encyclopedia. — “affably - definition of affably by the Free Online Dictionary”,
- AFFABLE has got good media coverage also. In the programmes organized, Shri TSC was supported by a good team led by his wife Smt. AFFABLE has come long way and today has got two sister organizations. — “Welcome to Affable”, tsc-
- I wasn't good at being affable. You get beyond that and realise the attraction in any A large nose is the mark of a witty, courteous, affable, generous and liberal man. — “Definition of Affable”,
- We found 20 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word affably: Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "affably" is defined. General (19 matching dictionaries) affably: Compact Oxford English Dictionary [home, info]. — “Definitions of affably - OneLook Dictionary Search”,
- With over 40 years in the marine transportation and towing business, Affable ship PVT LTD.., has the experience, personnel, and fleet of tugs and barges to meet every towing need and challenge.Our fleet of tugboats is suitable for any and every towing need - large or small. — “affable ships”,
- Definition of affable from Webster's New World College Dictionary. Meaning of affable. Pronunciation of affable. Definition of the word affable. Origin of the word affable. — “affable - Definition of affable at ”,
- Affable definition, pleasantly easy to approach and to talk to; friendly; cordial; warmly polite: See more. — “Affable | Define Affable at ”,
- Meet the Laments, the affably dysfunctional globetrotting family at the center of George Hagen's exuberant debut novel Reference for Affably. Encyclopedia: Etiquette from Wikipedia. Etiquette (ˈɛtɨˌkɛt|pron or ˈɛtɨkɪt|) is a code of behavior that delineates expectations for social behavior. — “Affably”,
- affable adj. Easy and pleasant to speak to; approachable. Gentle and gracious: an affable smile. [Middle English affabil , from Old French affable ,. — “affable: Definition, Synonyms from ”,
- affable (comparative more affable, superlative most affable) Furthermore, I may say, that the Sultan was always most affable to me in my interviews with him, even when I. — “affable - Wiktionary”,
- Definition of affable in the Legal Dictionary - by Free online English dictionary and encyclopedia. What is affable? Meaning of affable as a legal term. What does affable mean in law?. — “affable legal definition of affable. affable synonyms by the”, legal-
- Definitions of affable, synonyms, antonyms, derivatives of affable, ***ogical dictionary of affable (English). — “affable : definition of affable and synonym of affable (English)”,
- Translation of affable in English. Translate affable in English online and download now our free translator to use any time at no charge. — “Translation of Affable in English”,
related videos for affably
- My Chemical Romance in Atlanta (5-11-11) - ***agers
- Real Time with Bill Maher...in Under 4 Minutes (Promo) 9.1.08
- Mellow - Derek Y
- New Rule: "Crocktail" Real Time with Bill Maher - 4.29.09
- New Rule: "Saks Offender" Real Time with Bill Maher - 4.1.09
- Real Time with Bill Maher: Been There promo 8.27.08
- Snow day!
- THE POLICE - A Natural High In Barcelona Remembrance of Stewart, Sting and Andy in Barcelona, on September 27th, 2007. For the first time in my life, after being to dozens of concerts (Ramones, Smiths, Romantics, Neil Young, Dylan, Roxy Music, Suede, Echo And the Bunnymen, etc.) I travelled very far to see, also for the first time, the band that has been my favorite for 29 years. The flight from Santiago de Compostela to Barcelona was very exciting. Once I got to the Olympic stadium in Montjuic, I finally got close to the stage. I kept looking back to see the crowd filling up the place. Over 50000 persons came. There were clearly three generations of fans, many of us there to travel in time. It was a bit of a shock to see Sting's son Joe fronting Fiction Plane. On the first song he played bass really well. His voice and good looks made the girls around me gasp: "he's just like him!" Finally, when Bob Marley came through the PA, we knew THE MOMENT was at hand. In his endearingly goofy way, Stu came out and screaming filled our whole souls. Then a gentleman, loveable Andy. And finally, one of the biggest rock stars ever. He looked fit and full of vocal might. However, seeing a little exotic table with a cup of tea next to him was disconcerting. I wanted to see the man who would jump in the air with his bass like Pete Townsend or Bruce Foxton in manic moments of passion. And he did jump, and was affably nice. But the Police passion was subdued. It was a very professional and at times moving - "Invisible Sun" - and ...
- Marié Digby Live at The Arena Singapore (Snippets) Marié Digby performing at The Arena, Clarke Quay, Singapore - as the first stop of a summer tour that covers Singapore, Philippines, Tokyo etc.. Great performance with some songs from her new album "Breathing Underwater" and some from her first. She banters affably with the audience and totally mesmerised the crowd no less!
- This is entertainment [POTC 4] Blackbeard ♥ HD ♥ ;) Of course I don't love Blackbeard as much as I love Jack, Barbossa or Davy Jones (poor Davy Jones!) but he is so affably evil. You've got to love him! xD
- Adventure 07 - The Memoirs of Sherlock Holmes by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle Adventure 07: The Crooked Man, with synchronized text, interactive transcript, and closed captions. Playlist for The Memoirs of Sherlock Holmes by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle:
- 2nd CD -- Julia Sweeney, Letting Go of God -- Part 1 of 6 Review by NYTimes: Can an atheist lift the spirit? In her searing and bracingly funny solo show Letting Go of God, Julia Sweeney traces her bumpy journey away from religious faith in an accessible, no-frills format that suggests the kind of inspirational self-help lecture you might see around PBS pledge time. Richard Termine for The New York Times Julia Sweeney reviews assorted belief systems in Letting Go of God. Readers Opinions Forum: Theater But where Deepak Chopra or Wayne W. Dyer, say, come bearing warm broth, distilled from revered spiritual traditions, Ms. Sweeney arrives with a bucket of cold water for all supernatural belief systems, from her familys old-school Roman Catholicism to the New Age alternatives (including Mr. Chopra) embraced by many of her peers. In her fluent, friendly and offhandedly riveting account, what started with a visit from two young Mormon missionaries soon became a fitful but unrelenting quest for an adult understanding of the deity she always sincerely sensed was at her side. Ms. Sweeney felt Gods presence, sure — but what did she really believe about him? Shes almost sorry she asked: upon examination, the Bible horrifies her, and so, ultimately, does the implicit determinism of every spiritual approach she tries, from Buddhism to the Deist notion of God in nature. Once she loses the Christian plot shed never before questioned, the idea that everything happens for a reason in a universe where someone, or something, is minding the store ...
- A Shattered Heart (A Justin Bieber Love Story) Ch.9. Prt.2 DISCLAIMER!!! Any video clips or Audio used in This video does not belong to me! To Justin bieber and his label Def Jam (c) *no copyright intended* ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ---Adeline's POV--- The car ride was quiet. no one really spoke, with this kind of tensetion in the air. I sighed, before looking towards Justin. His head was leaning against the window, his eyes closed. I looked back at the window beside me for a second, before my eyes slipped back to justin. I could see that his eyes were open from the reflection of the window. He was looking at me. I looked away swiftly. We soon pulled up into a neeighborhood, of big houses. I began shaking a bit. Scooter parkded the car, and turned off the engine. No one moved. The silence roamed the car. Finally it was broken by Ryan, "uhhh.....can we get out now?" His hand reaching for the door. Scooter sighed loudly, as if he wanted everyone to hear. "Come on let's go." scooter said, speaking for the first time in a while. I wasn't sure what they were going to to with me. I mean would you take me in? I wouldn't. They must be taking me to the center, I'm not wanted. I slowly opened the car door taking my time to step down from the car. I closed the dooor gently. "Adeline come on." Justin said, carelessly. I rolled my eyes and sighed. I was in the back as Justin took out his keys, opening the door. They all stepped inside. "Are you coming?" Justin asked. -----Justin's POV ...
- New Rule: "PDA-Holes" Real Time with Bill Maher - 4.6.09
- Thursday in Atlanta - 5/11/11 Live at the Tabernacle My Chemical Romance's World Contamination Tour
- Book 02 - Chapter 07 - A Tale of Two Cities by Charles Dickens Book Two: The Golden Thread - Chapter 07: Monseigneur in Town, with synchronized text, interactive transcript, and closed captions in multiple languages. Audio courtesy of Librivox. Read by Paul Adams. Playlist for A Tale of Two Cities:
- Yo Gabba Gabba! TV Show - New Friends (Part 1) The story commences with an unconventional and comical way, wherein a mustachioed man got lost in the Gabba Land. He is then affably welcomed by the Yo Gabba Gabba characters, making him a new friend. When he decided to go home, they sing a good-bye song, reminiscent of a long, melancholy dirge. Even Toodee, unexpectedly, cried! Please enjoy my video. I had also uploaded lots of related Yo Gabba Gabba! TV shows just for your entertainment.
- Lord Iacobus Plays Minecraft - Episode 1 - Bed of DOOOOM! Join the affably evil Lord Iacobus as he attempts to impose his iron will on the world of Minecraft. In this episode, I manage to construct a suitably dwarven hole in the ground, Complete with stairs and bed, of DOOM!
- Rockman 2000 Minimalist Challenge - Fire Man Rockman 2000 copyright Kuwata, someone I hope to see more projects by someday. He's made a keeper with this one. A link to the hosted patch: A link to the the patched ROM, for convenience: *** This is a rather odd series from me and isn't going to represent a trend. Romhacks already saturate YouTube. The reason I'm showcasing this one is because it's the ubiquitous example of what I consider the point of romhacking to be: taking an existing game and improving/expanding upon its shortcomings and its under-explored elements. It's to create something fresh out of the familiar. This philosophy extends over into professional design as it pertains to a series, and is something Capcom themselves seem to forget time and time again during their uglier moments. Rockman 2000 is a mark of serious ambition and mostly ballparks what it sets out to do, which is present Mega Man 1, in my opinion an important but dated experience, as it might have been with a full exploration of its concepts. As with any ambitious project, sometimes that ambition clouds quality control, and there are a few black eyes to what's otherwise a knockout piece of game design. Regardless, and especially considering the fact that it emerged during the early stages of romhacking itself, this is a beautiful success and stands on its own with some of the better official entries into the franchise. It expresses rather poignantly how integral an earnest effort and measured vision ...
- Charlotte Gainsbourg, interviewed by Michael Vazquez Charlotte Gainsbourg earnestly, affably discusses her self-perception and how, despite a life begun at 12 in film and music, she doesn't consider herself an artist, and how this may actually be reassuring and affords her a healthy distance form the trappings of compulsory creation of Art. She also talks about returning to music 20 years after the death of her father, with whom she recorded the controversial "Lemon Incest" at age 12; her work with Lars Von Trier on Anti-Christ, for which she was voted Best Actress at Cannes; recording with Beck. I edited out my questions for length and I regret having to do this to fit the 10-minute limit, though what you see here is the essence of the conversation. More notes to come.
- CRIME AFTER CRIME Trailer [official sundance selection] WOW! bit.ly CRIME AFTER CRIME Trailer [official sundance selection] Focusing on the case of Deborah Peagler, Yoav Potash's gripping documentary targets the justice system's blinkered vision in that area, reflected through a staggering ordeal that spans more than 20 years. In 1983, Peagler was sentenced to 25 years-to-life for her connection to the murder of Oliver Wilson, the charismatic, drug-dealing boyfriend who had forced her into prostitution while still in high school and beaten her with a bull whip when she refused to comply. In the film's opening 20 minutes, Potash presents a potent narrative of the relationship's distressing history. It ended when Peagler's mother, whom Wilson and his thugs had also threatened, suggested she enlist local Crips gang members to rough him up. That warning got out of control and Wilson was killed, with Peagler sharing the murder rap. With its bittersweet outcome, this is a tremendously moving story, strong in social commitment and deftly woven out of years of footage. Many of the statements made by Peagler, her family and that of Wilson are heartwrenching. The more complex tale begging a deeper probe is the insidious legal machinations and self-protection at the highest authority levels that kept Peagler behind bars despite overwhelming evidence. But in its chosen focus, the doc lays out a suspenseful drama that steadily tightens its knot of indignation. To a mild degree, Potash dilutes the film's emotional center by punching up the ...
- Waves Studio Classics Collection VST Bundle: API, SSL And V-Series Console Modelers At NAMM Henry Bianco heads over to the Waves Digital booth at Winter NAMM 08 to grill them about their new Studio Classics console plug-in bundle. The charming Michael -- dressed like Turtle from Entourage -- affably answers even Henry's most incisive queries. They chat a bit about the bundle's pricing, and about how Waves' generous upgrade paths make it even easier to own. Michael also runs through the specs for all three of the bundle's console emulators. They even attempt the ever-dodgy audio demo . . . not an easy task when you're talking about ***og console emulators. Will they succeed? YOU'LL JUST HAVE TO FIND OUT!
- MCR in Atlanta 5/11/11 - Mama (SIDEWAYS) atlanta, mcr
- My Chemical Romance in Atlanta - 5/11/11
- Old Fashioned Guy - a self portrait For all retirees who take retirement seriously. Pearl loved Eartha Kitt's witty ditty Just An Old Fashioned Girl. This is my tribute to the great singer, using imitation as the sincerest form of homage. I am no hillbilly but thought that the infectious rhythm of that genre is a fitting complement to the neo-Baroque style of the original. This song is in memory of faithful Flutterfur who went to Pearl's side last November at the ripe old age of four***. He would follow her all around the house and the garden, thinking he was a dog! He affably welcomed visitors with his charming manners underpinned by a gruff voice. Truly an old fashioned guy. This is how he would have sung the song!
- Sunjammer & Psychofreud - Data kings (2008) This is what happens when me and Psychofreud down a bottle of Stoli one night in the studio. Drunken mishaps. I think it's affably stupid.
- My Chemical Romance in Atlanta - Mama (5/11/11)
- Minor Constellations - Sea of Love Performed June 1st, 2008 at 1 AM near the race track of the Dutchess County Fairgrounds in Rhinebeck, NY. This is a cover song. The original was recorded in 1959 by Phil Phillips. Ryan capably and affably filmed this video. /MinorConstellations
- My Chemical Romance in Atlanta - 5/11/11
- eddie izzard in black and white THANX TO Stefanie Petersen FOR POSTING THESE WONDERFULL PIX OF EDDIE IZZARD ON FACEBOOK. February 8, 2009 Eddie Izzard: Hollywood to House of Commons? Having worked in stand-up, TV, theatre and films, the "transvestite with a career" comedian is considering turning to politics Eddie Izzard sits astride a stool at the back of the Apple store on Regent Street, London. In front of him is a crowd of eager fans who have queued for hours for this iPod Q&A session, chaired by the compere of Never Mind the Buzz***s, Simon Amstell, and they are pushing him on the widest range of topics — from the second world war through the nature of rebellion to the timing of any possible economic turnaround. Izzard seems unfazed by the German kid who hands him photos of family members in uniform, or by advice on investing in Anglo American, the mining conglomerate, until a girl asks him if hed prefer a screw-off head or teapot arms. He opts for the head, and she warns him people would run away with it, which he complains changes the question just a little, and then asks for a different questioner. He delivers his replies so affably and honestly — instead of searching for old semi-relevant routines to get quick laughs — that hes able to make the low quality of 1980s motorway service stations as casually acceptable as his argument that capitalism needs complete restructuring. Im a creativist, he tells the crowd. I want money so I can create things. I think thats always been the way. Thats what ...
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about affably
“Dubai Hotels - Resort Experience Dubai is the official hotel blog of The Westin Dubai Mina Seyahi Beach Resort and Marina on Jumeirah Beach, Dubai, United Arab Emirates (UAE)”
— The Westin Resort Experience in Dubai: Pierre Ravan at,
“refuge - WIND INN - wind inn Birds:BIKE PATHSBrookss are affably a low tides times in sanibel of herons and frittatas. They are under-nourished. Anche tu puoi creare un blog gratis su Libero Blog”
— LOW TIDES TIMES IN SANIBEL :: COND|LOW TIDES TIMES IN SANIBEL, blog.libero.it
“We do ruggedly in a marshy q9b and i thyme if i am apace in a agonised linaceae that big snail of mammea holotype and a affably euthanasia of hot hermaphroditus and a unmanly”
— Bloomberg Reports- Las Vegas Running out of Water | NRGideas,
“Immune System Tips and Accustomed Remedies for Immunology - Young breed are beneath able to action any infection as their allowed systems are stil This blog is written by an individual forum member and does not necessarily state the views of Incorporated or any of its”
— Immune System Tips and Accustomed Remedies for Immunology,
“EWTN News: Insights and Observations from the Heart of the Church presented by EWTN's Rome Bureau Chief. As he called on the international staff of the various language programs, he chatted affably with the writers, editors and technicians and posed willingly for group photos”
— Eternal Word Television Network: Blog - by,
“Smart golfers are absolute accurate about what kinds of golf tips they are accommodating Sure, they may affably accept to accession golfer's yield on their swing, but if you”
— Foro de HolaMiami: Tipping the Calibration with the Appropri,
“Herman's blog - Those of us who grew up as plus-size girls may accept beneath than addicted memories of proms, accession dances, or even our quinceanera. Back in our day, self-esteem and physique angel issues were circuitous by the arduous”
— CastReach - Herman's blog - Prom Dresses are for Curvy Girls, Too!,
“[Archive] Pemberley itself greatest number affably this contains. Announcement to all”
— Pemberley itself greatest number affably this contains,
“and beseech for food and which does not call brothers affably, is Now people are announcing various conspiracy theories (check out this blog ) to explain why Chris was voted off”
— Blogs | Blogger Party,
“David Jones's blog - It\'s consistently fun acceptable women\'s moncler vest a year older. However, some years aren\'t as appropriate as the others as we apprentice just how old we are getting. Those are the years area you reflect on what the”
— Mahiram Social Network - David Jones's blog - For the Special,