- Watch Admittedly videos from all over the internet. — “Admittedly - Page 1 - Blinkx Video Results”,
- dutch klm royal airline miller chevrolet the netherlands hotel garden. — “dutch klm royal airline miller at ”,
- Admittedly. Learn about Admittedly on . Get information and videos on Admittedly including articles on cheap dvd players, hype, rectum and more!. — “Admittedly | Answerbag”,
- admittedly: Definition and Pronunciation by acknowledgment; by one's own admission; confessedly: He was admittedly the one who had lost the documents. — “admittedly: meaning and definitions — ”,
- This morning on MSNBC, magician Penn Jillette repeated an admittedly "cheesy" joke that performed really well on a recent tour — that Barack Obama did well in February because it was Black History Month and Hillary Clinton did well in March. — “Penn Jillette Makes Hillary "White B*tch" Joke On MSNBC, Joe”,
- We can't help ourselves: Admittedly, we've run a lot of panda shots lately, and we're trying to cut down -- but just look at Mei Lan here snorgling mom Lun Lun (bottom) at Zoo Atlanta! Totally awwww-some. — “We can't help ourselves: Admittedly, we've - Media (2 of 13”,
- Brett Favre fell backward onto the turf after a crushing sack from Patrick Willis, a play eerily similar to the hit he took from blitzing Kansas City linebacker Corey Mays in his first preseason game of 2009. Favre admittedly stiff after uneventful series. — “Favre admittedly stiff after uneventful series " Knoxville”,
- Presumably mistakenly used though admittedly implemented when you have the ***s with encription not to mention subscription corruption in general. — “Urban Dictionary: admittedly”,
- We found 24 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word admittedly: admittedly: American Heritage Dictionary of the English Language [home, info] admittedly: Macmillan Dictionary [home, info]. — “Definitions of admittedly - OneLook Dictionary Search”,
- The wish to acquire more is admittedly a very natural and common thing; and when men succeed in this they are always praised rather than condemned. Admittedly, a homo***ual can be conditioned to react ***ually to a woman, or to an old boot for that matter. — “Definition of Admittedly”,
- tsogarocks: Hahaha RT @Jonathan_Witt: @tsogarocks No that's a joke, but Admittedly its hard to tell fact from fiction with the #ANCYL! Admittedly, U GUYS WERE THE BEST PROMOTERS FOCUS EVER SEEN!. — “Admittedly - Define Admittedly at WordIQ Online Dictionary”,
- Definition of admittedly from Webster's New World College Dictionary. Meaning of admittedly. Pronunciation of admittedly. Definition of the word admittedly. Origin of the word admittedly. — “admittedly - Definition of admittedly at ”,
- Armando Galarraga's Nearly Perfect Game | Jim Joyce's Admittedly Blown Call, More from . — “Armando Galarraga's Nearly Perfect Game | Jim Joyce's”,
- Definition of admittedly in the Online Dictionary. Meaning of admittedly. Pronunciation of admittedly. Translations of admittedly. admittedly synonyms, admittedly antonyms. Information about admittedly in the free online English dictionary and. — “admittedly - definition of admittedly by the Free Online”,
- is the fashion, entertainment, lifestyle and celebrity gossips website designed for YOU. Contemporary content is delivered fresh from New Yorks trendiest, Admittedly, I am not of the "Michael Jackson Generation." I did not learn the Thriller dance when the video originally aired on. — “Covering the world of fashion, entertainment, celebrities”,
- Admittedly. There are quite a few people that will get screwed when we crack down. People who didn't have a choice to come here, and don't even know that they are illegals until adulthood should be offered a path to citizenship. But their parents should get put on a bus and sent home. — “Comment: Admittedly in Opinion: Time to End Birthright”,
- admittedly (comparative more admittedly, superlative most admittedly) admittedly in The Century Dictionary, The Century Co., New York, 1911. — “admittedly - Wiktionary”,
- Definition of word from the Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary with audio pronunciations, thesaurus, Word of the Day, and word games. it must be admitted. — “Admittedly - Definition and More from the Free Merriam”, merriam-
- Definition of admittedly in the Legal Dictionary - by Free online English dictionary and encyclopedia. What is admittedly? Meaning of admittedly as a legal term. What does admittedly mean in law?. — “admittedly legal definition of admittedly. admittedly”, legal-
- Admittedly definition, by acknowledgment; by one's own admission; confessedly: See more. — “Admittedly | Define Admittedly at ”,
- Posted in. Admittedly a Stretch. 6 comments | Read more. ESRB Website Perhaps more interesting than the (admittedly unlikely) video game angle is trying to. — “Admittedly a Stretch | GamePolitics”,
- Find dictionary definitions, audio pronunciations, and spellings for admittedly in the free online American Heritage Dictionary on Yahoo! Education. — “admittedly - Dictionary definition and pronunciation - Yahoo!”,
related images for admittedly
- 1st ad in a print campaign for Yamaha Watercraft Admittedly this campaign did not ultimately run as shown here but we did shoot the product as shown and present to the client as shown I
- Who cares if it s more hatch than coupe Just look at it VW s
- ARI VINCE ON ENTOURAGE Shine editor in chief Brandon Holley says While we re all a little relieved that Ari has finally ceased hugging it out and that Urban
- admittedly not my best but different yeah
- many people get a 4 sided paddle strop so that its one physical item but has 4 strops 3 pastes and one daily heres a pic of a tony miller one so you see what I mean
- Yes I have only just finished Bioshock and it seems somewhat right for the moment yes Warning to those that follow via the
- was neat but the game itself was fairly stale in the gameplay department A good sense of humor though so likely another good game for kids albeit really young kids Lego Rock Band It s rock band with lego characters A super easy mode has been added so that as long as you strum you re good to go That s a decent explanation for the entire experience honestly
- stymied my best efforts to think of an explanation Like so many others before me I found myself dashed against the complicated jagged rocks of American race relations Despite my admittedly shaky grasp of Internet fair use copyright laws I have a fairly clear idea that it wouldn t be kosher to link directly to the clip in question so I m just going to try and draw
- Recent admittedly non vector works
- Posted in GET
- eye and NR turned off in DPP At 100 percent magnification the file was sharpened via Photoshop s USM 325 0 2 0 Image control Zoom out | Zoom 100 | Zoom in | Expand Contract | New window
- new text stats today thanks Seth Amazon provide some cool statistics comparing the sentence length word complexity and even words per dollar of books It s interesting to note that in Steven s admittedly unscientific comparison the more popular books have fewer words per sentence and less complex words I m reassured that I m not the only person who prefers simpler
- Admittedly my second go
- Admittedly this is hot I don t care who what is underneath
- Admittedly b*** fridge door
- Some impression of last winter http www zu den zuegen de seiten j 90109 9917 jpg
- Recent admittedly non vector works
- This week s forgotten game holds a special place in my heart Clive Barker s Undying released in February of 2001 was the title that made me want to write about videogames At the time I
- Welcome to Stash s Classics We are dedicated to providing the average car enthusiast an affordable drivable classic
- Admittedly this is still a bit odd
- and activity I m sure you can imagine what this market would ve felt like wandering around eating whatever took my fancy It s this reason I love markets Rating 2 0000 out of 5 00 1 members have rated this pic
- Admittedly not quite as shiny but here you go
- BTW did anybody catch the shot of the Michael Moore puppet I heard that he s going to have a permanent mustard stain on his tshirt throughout the movie
- C*** Street Station 2 of 19
- pero es admitidamente débil cuando viene al contraste y hace trabajar afuera difícil
- The First Sheet Is Mostly Fabricated After She Showed Me The Tentative D Before The Retake Was Tallied I Told Her Then That I Thought She Might Be A Phony And Told Her She Should
- admittedly i only like my eye in that picture
- This comic has no comment
- This was the Academy s last chance to make it right after ignoring five seasons of tough brilliant and nail biting drama on HBO s The Wire and they blew it Although
- 409 x 271 63 4kB Site 425 x 772 78 5kB Site
- The battery life turned out very short admittedly a larger 12 cell battery is optionally available
- Admittedly more like grandpa s missed opportunity
- The pantsuit is admittedly for the bold New Years Eve reveler
- Admittedly he does have strange arms
- Asia Burma Burma One On the road to Mandalay part II One of the Moustache Brothers struts his stuff and his admittedly impressive moustache
- Why isn t Jackson the team leader in receptions and yards getting hailed as one of the best receivers in the AFC Marques Harris LB 92 Apparently he s capable of more than just backflips although they are admittedly awesome He s one of San Diego s best athletes has forced two fumbles and is seeking a sack for the fourth straight game The Chargers linebackers have
- Admittedly not a patch on Daves
- Admittedly no photo design skills here
- I m admittedly behind the curve posting this now but they re cute
- Add to your Favorites
related videos for admittedly
- Friends Of Distinction - Grazin' In The Grass (with lyrics) Lyrics: Thanks for checking out our videos and site!
- The Tudors [Fashion/Anne Boleyn] Admittedly, period costuming is a passion of mine and there are simply too many gowns to count on this show. But I have to say, Anne's dazzle the most. I'd be curious to hear your favorites so stop by and leave a comment! Although The Tudors' costume designer did meet some criticism for her anachronistic choice of outfits - ranging from Italian Renaissance to Victorian England - it cannot be argued that the Anne Boleyn [played by the outstanding Natalie Dormer] has a fashion sense to die for. Ironically enough, the historical Anne Boleyn was similarly known as the "IT" girl of her contemporaries - returning to the England from the glamourous French court of Francis I as a young girl, she introduced a sophisticated flair and an elegant sense of style through her Parisian wardrobe. She became famous throughout the English court for her "Frenchified" manner of dressing, introducing among other things, the rounded half-moon crescent of the French hood to replace the severe gables of the Spaniards, as well as an elaborate trick for designing long billowing sleeves to augment her gowns [which her detractors suggested were deliberately meant to disguise a birth defect on her left hand. Her trademark Boleyn necklace, interplayed with simple velvet bands also became a signature look for Anne, accentuating that long neck which would become more famous than she could ever anticipate. Clips: The Tudors [Showtime - Seasons 1 & 2] Song: Fashion by Lady GaGa No copyright infringement. I ...
- Peter Broderick - It Starts Hear (Official Video) Taken from Peter Broderick's new album released on Bella Union on Monday 20th February Directed by Alex Southam http
- Lil B - Game Download - Game.mp3
- summer with monica - Bergman | Gunnar Fishcer "Admittedly, of all modern directors he alone has not openly rejected those devices beloved of avant-gardists of the thirties: superimpositions à la Delluc, reflections in the water à la Kirsanoff, back-lighting à la Epstein, that whole bric-à-brac of effects which one now finds only in the films of Gréville and Robert Hossein, or in amateur film festivals. But the use today of such outmoded tricks is audacity on Bergman's part. As used by the director of Summer With Monika, those mannered compositions, those bizarre angles, those shots of clouds, lakes, undergrowth, are not gratuitous camera tricks or technical virtuosity. On the contrary, Bergman always manages to integrate them into the psychology of his characters at the precise instant when he must evoke a precise feeling. Thus, for instance, a track out at dawn to express Monika's pleasure in her journey by boat through an awakening Stockholm; and later, the same tracking shot on the river and its embankments, but forwards this time as Monika returns, weary and disillusioned, to a sleeping Stockholm." godard on summer with monika
- Fan Q&A antoine- A Q&A session from my facebook fan page fan.antoine-
- All About Random Battles Here is a funny flash movie titled 'All About Random Battles'. Ever wonder why you'd be walking around in an RPG and suddenly find yourself in a battle? Well, this video has the answer! This video is dedicated to Final Fantasty VII! This movie was made by Legendary Frog & Super Flash Bros; all credit goes to them. You can visit him at and respectively. Thisvideo was encoded for YouTube by me, Nintendo Boy! Please note that this was recorded by a screen recorder, so nothing on the video is click-able, despite what you see. "Oversized Sword? Check!" -AARB If you like this video, be sure to check out other videos by Legendary Frog & the Super Flash Bros by checking out my YouTube profile! Enjoy, and please comment and rate!!! =) Nintendo Boy PWNS!
- UTAU Tutorial - How to do VCVs the easy way **Please note that I changed YouTube accounts to shinamiEBA, so if that's who replies to a comment it's me** I did this tutorial for people on UTAForum since loads always have trouble understanding how to do VCV otos - admittedly, while there are many tutorials, most are really confusing. I hope mine is simple enough. This tutorial isn't for people who haven't a clue what VCV is, or how to use UTAU for that matter. I force you to make a couple assumptions, for which I apologize, but really, if you want to do VCV you need to do your research and understand what you're doing. This is standard voicebank starting and otoing procedure for VCV banks. A tutorial for specialized otoing is linked below, but please have a sense of what you're doing before you follow it. Please note I myself am admittedly a bit new to VCV. If I am wrong on something, please tell me. Helpful links: A history/explanation of VCVs: Advanced, custom VCV otoing tutorial: UTAU Plugins Tutorial: CV to VCV plugin: VCV to CV plugin: UTAU user manual: utauColors: UST Converter: Reclist directory: (More reclists are available throughout the Tutorials section of the forum) Good VBs to copy otos from: 7-mora Hiragana Sorane Rana: www.4 Namine Ritsu (Strong 1.5 oto): www.4 (Ritsu's 1.5.1 otos are now sorta unsuited for this. I have uploaded ...
- Sailor Moon S Opening 3 The Third Season 3rd Opening
- Landon Donovan goal vs Algeria called by Andres Cantor Landon Donovan goal vs Algeria in 2010 WC called by Andres Cantor. I had to mix videos and audios from two different youtube videos. here is my translation. Spanish and english are very difficult to translate when trying to show emotion so The words may not be exact but this is the as close as you can get with the emotion still there. Raifi loses the oppurtunity. And now Donovan on the counter attack. The ball gets away from Donovan. Altidore wants it to the right. They storm the box! AND DEMPSEY! BUT THE GOALIE! DONOVAN GOAL!!! GOOOOOAAL!!! @ 47 seconds: FOR THE UNITED STATES! LANDON DONOVAN DID IT! LANDON DONOVAN TAKES THE REBOUND ON A PLAY HE STARTED FROM A COUNTER ATTACK THAT HAS TO SURELY SAVE TEAM USA FROM ELIMINATION!! LANDON DONOVAN! THE BEST PLAYER IN THE HISTORY OF UNITED STATES SOCCER SHOWS IT WITH THE GOAL THAT SURELY ADVANCES THEM TO THE NEXT ROUND OF THE WORLD CUP!!
- I'm HIRING a LAWYER-Let a judge decide this ONCE & FOR ALL. (At least I'll FINALLY have CLOSURE.) 2 I will (of course) have no choice but to ABIDE by whatever a JUDGE DECIDES, but at least it will be a JUDGE who is making that decision rather than my aunt simply declaring herself "dictator" ("judge, Jury, "& executioner") over my SCHIZOPHRENIC mother who ADMITTEDLY FEARS MY AUNT!!!!!! Sincerely Lora Alise P (UNDERSTANDABLY becoming a little bit "CRAZIER" as each "Twilight Zone" aspect of her life plays out) Email I sent to my shelter FRIEND on 3/5/13: My mother's BELOVED sister is probably gonna DIE, & my mother is in complete & utter DENIAL. I admittedly ENJOY acting like a kid sometimes, but my mother actually is a child in a lot of ways=My mother actually gets mad at me if I even hint that my mother must FACE THE FACT that her sister is likely going to die. I don't want my aunt to die, but my aunt is out of options. She has already gone through both radiation & chemotherapy treatments enough times for the doctors to tell her it's over. She was diagnosed with Pancreatic cancer in December of 2012 & given only 7 months to live. She has lived longer than she was expected to live, & she still has not given up hope, but she found out yesterday that her tumors have grown, her liver levels have elevated, & her lymph nodes have grown. She can't get any more treatments, so barring a fking MIRACLE (ie "God" stepping in & saving the day-an unlikely occurrence that my poor, sick, mother is desperately counting on to take place, btw) my aunt is going to DIE, & I truly FEAR what ...
- david gray late night radio a video for what was the only single taken from dave's third 'sell sell sell' album. the video was shot in new york from dusk to dawn on one crazy day off from mixing the album at electric ladyland studios. the video was directed by donal scannell and donal dineen and was shot by john chiapardi. janine nallen helped bring the shoot together and the wonderful rob holden made it happen in the purest sense.
- The Top 10 - Best Dressed Players of all time - 2013 | Golfing World Golf fashion often gets a bad rap. Admittedly, there have been periods of time where the trends have been a little outlandish, but all-in-all golfers are stylish figures. Here are Golfing World's picks of the best dressed players of all time. Welcome to Golfing World. Created by IMG Media,...
- sparklehorse - rainmaker October 1996 Directed by Mark Linkous, produced by Scott Minor
- Obi-Wan Kenobi and Qui-Gon Jinn vs Darth Maul - Blu Ray 1080p HD Star Wars - Episode 1 - Obi-Wan Kenobi and Qui-Gon Jinn vs Darth Maul HD
- Brad sucks - Making me nervous This admittedly isn´t some electro stuff, but really good music though :D so let´s be open minded and enjoy this one too =)
- I'm HIRING a LAWYER-Let a judge decide this ONCE & FOR ALL. (At least I'll FINALLY have CLOSURE.) 4 I will (of course) have no choice but to ABIDE by whatever a JUDGE DECIDES, but at least it will be a JUDGE who is making that decision rather than my aunt simply declaring herself "dictator" ("judge, Jury, "& executioner") over my SCHIZOPHRENIC mother who ADMITTEDLY FEARS MY AUNT!!!!!! Sincerely Lora Alise P (UNDERSTANDABLY becoming a little bit "CRAZIER" as each "Twilight Zone" aspect of her life plays out) Email I sent to my shelter FRIEND on 3/5/13: My mother's BELOVED sister is probably gonna DIE, & my mother is in complete & utter DENIAL. I admittedly ENJOY acting like a kid sometimes, but my mother actually is a child in a lot of ways=My mother actually gets mad at me if I even hint that my mother must FACE THE FACT that her sister is likely going to die. I don't want my aunt to die, but my aunt is out of options. She has already gone through both radiation & chemotherapy treatments enough times for the doctors to tell her it's over. She was diagnosed with Pancreatic cancer in December of 2012 & given only 7 months to live. She has lived longer than she was expected to live, & she still has not given up hope, but she found out yesterday that her tumors have grown, her liver levels have elevated, & her lymph nodes have grown. She can't get any more treatments, so barring a fking MIRACLE (ie "God" stepping in & saving the day-an unlikely occurrence that my poor, sick, mother is desperately counting on to take place, btw) my aunt is going to DIE, & I truly FEAR what ...
- Iain Sinclair Cardsharp 2 Review This is admittedly a pretty rough review. I have some more refined thoughts with an updated video on my website - I recommend buying the Cardsharp 2 on Amazon: I recommend purchasing the Cardsharp 2 on Amazon: I'm a little stumped with this one. A big part of me just didn't care for it right off the bat, but I wanted to give it a fair chance and maybe think of who might actually be using it. For a serious knife enthusiast I can't imagine recommending it, for someone who doesn't typically use a knife but wants something sharp maybe it could work. So I'll be making another video later on as a follow up, but for the time being I wanted to get some footage (and some thoughts) out there on the knife. Please let me know what you think. As always, thanks for watching. As always, thanks so much for watching. If you enjoyed this video I highly recommend subscribing to so you never miss a review:
- Rotten TV - Episode one First episode of Rotten TV with John Lydon blowing up some ***.
- Angela Landsbury - Positive Moves 1988
- Othello "Pretty Miggie isn't something one gets to see every day."
- David Plouffe's Strategy Update - September 17, 2008 You should be with us in 2012, join now: Barack's campaign manager David Plouffe presents a slideshow on the state of the race and the resources needed to win battleground states. Please make a donation at /strategy
- Five Stupid Things About Joseph Smith Admittedly, I've expressed amazement at my ability to whittle down the stupid list for some of these topics to five and only five items, but . . . seriously, how the hell did I do that this time? Five, and only five, stupid things about the guy who invented Mormonism? I must have been drunk . . . Read and see more from me at:
- Brady Hoke Michigan Press Conference Michigan Athletic Director David Brandon introduces new Michigan head football coach Brady Hoke.
- WebGL Team Fortress 2 WebGL renderer for Source Engine levels I wrote and demoed at onGameStart. Source code is available from Github: You can read more technical details at my blog:
- [APH] Bloody Sunday Russia - Kurutto Mawatte Ikkaiten Dance! For Turkey's fun video project! Hey, hey~ Since Russia helped out, Turkey will become one with Russia, da? *smiles* You even get a double! What's that mean? Ah... Watch and I think you'll find out~ First half is editted, second is the leftover clips. Admittedly the quality is a little lacking on all sides (not just video... Wig desperately needs a trim, wutchest, loljeans, no make-up or contacts, etc) but I hope it's passable! Admittedly I should have made the contrast between the "pre" and "post" clips more noticable, but I didn't want to have to clean fake blood off the floor/walls afterwards XD I gotta say, I'm glad the dance studio is a very short walk from my room. OTL
- The Trapper or the Apotheosis of the Frontiersman: Case Trapper (6254 SS) "TWENTY AND THE WILDERNESS!" Admittedly, this video is a weird mixture between a knife review, a historical documentary, a literary essay, and a psychedelic music clip. Daniel Boone Cumberland Gap James Fenimore Cooper "Leatherstocking Tales" "The Prairie" Movie "Daniel Boone" (1936) Movie "American Pioneer" (193?) Music: Phil Lesh and Friends, "All Along the Watchtower" (Live at Beacon Theater on February 12, 2006)
- Scientology: An (Admittedly weird) Christian Perspective For MissCommenter777! This is quite long...sorry....
- Practicing piano in North Carolina during hurricane Irene ( Lisitsa ) This is actually the very first -- and admittedly lame ( lol ) attempt to do a music video with more than hands and face ( not counting an infamous candelabra that made its debut in Schwanengesang ). Here the candelabra is not for decorative purposes only J It serves as and old-fashioned but reliable source of light -- the only solace when there is no electricity, water, phone , internet , TV , air conditioning -- all modern conveniences we take for granted.... The setting and time is: late August , at home -- watching hurricane Irene make its destructive way through my neighborhood. I had enough common sense to send the family away into evacuation -- westwards, to Durham . I decided to stay back with my animal family and do some practice as well -- in peace and quiet :) I was getting ready to go and record my "Liszt project" for an LP. The next three days turned out to be very interesting ....If you are interested in juicy details of my hurricane days -- read them on Twitter ( Vallisitsa) , here I will just sum up what's on video. Otherwise an excavator is not exactly a visual image for Liszt Ballade :-) The ocean you see there is not an ocean , it is our darling lazy and peaceful Neuse river -- same mirror-smooth river you see at the end of the video with a sunrise. We are about 20 minutes drive to the ocean and all this water was just blown inland from the sea . it kept rising so quickly that despite being on a high bluff I was seriously thinking what to do if it gets ...
- Scarlett Rabe: Funny (Audio) Scarlett Rabe | Love Scars | Funny "Funny" Lyrics: drowning in the mainstream with a heart made of sand and the waves keep coming i should be over it should be so much better than this but pipe dreams are a sweet thing i bit into your apple i taste your poison and i'd be halfway to you by now by now and all of my instincts play to me taken by surprise by the memory as if i had known you before today isn't it funny? i'm a little bit crazy admittedly i'm a little bit taken you got to me i'm a little bit lovestruck lovestruck i gotta have a little more of your good stuff i'm a little unwound as you can see and i'm a little embarrassed by all the things i wanna say to you the things i wanna do isn't it funny? waking from a sweet dream i turn over to find you but it's just no use i should know more than that should know so much better than that but right here as I lie here instead of alone i can't help wonder if i'd be lying right next to you by now and all of my instincts play to me taken by surprise by the memory i seem to have known you before today isn't it funny? i'm a little bit crazy admittedly i'm a little bit taken you got to me i'm a little bit lovestruck lovestruck i gotta have a little more of your good stuff i'm a little unwound as you can see and i'm a little embarrassed by all the things i wanna say to you the things i wanna do isn't it funny? you can take me far from here where the daylight disappears cause i'd have all that i need with you next to me i'm a ...
- Unstoppable S aturday N ight L ive parody of unstoppable, with a little change I made to the end ( INCEPTION )
- Kevin Sorbo comes to YouTube. Watch my welcome video for the Official Kevin Sorbo channel. Admittedly, I'm a YouTube "virgin", but anxious to engage with my fans and make new friends here on YouTube. Watch this maiden "welcome" video and you'll learn that I am as busy as ever, but will make an effort to you updated via this YouTube channel and other social media. To stay connected and learn more, here are my links ... Official website: My "True Strength" book: The nonprofit I support: Facebook: Twitter: Visalus and Body By Vi 90 Day Challenge: If you're seeing me for the first time, or remember me from "Hercules" or other early work, here's a quick bio to bring you up-to-date... Kevin Sorbo is an actor, producer, and director, best known for his leading roles in "Hercules The Legendary Journeys" and "Gene Rodenberry's Andromeda", and currently has numerous film project set for release. He lives with his wife, Sam, and their three children in California, and is a spokesman for A World Fit for Kids!, a nonprofit mentoring organization in Los Angeles. Before you go, please "subscribe" to this YouTube channel and feel free to leave your feedback and video comments, below.
- Raw Milk Ninja Admittedly we are a long way from seeing raw milk on the shelves of grocery chains and box stores. Thankfully that isn't stopping Mark McAfee from navigating to his true North. Give this passionate guy a listen and I guarantee if, God forbid, you or a loved one runs into a diagnosis that the MD's don't have figured out you'll think of Organic Pastures Dairy. We are fortunate that he and his kind are here with the wisdom, COURAGE and ability to shepherd us into a new paradigm. Oh yeah, and his chocolate colostrum rocks. This is a cutting from my time with him that stands up just fine on it's own.
- I'm HIRING a LAWYER-Let a judge decide this ONCE & FOR ALL. (At least I'll FINALLY have CLOSURE.) 5 I will (of course) have no choice but to ABIDE by whatever a JUDGE DECIDES, but at least it will be a JUDGE who is making that decision rather than my aunt simply declaring herself "dictator" ("judge, Jury, "& executioner") over my SCHIZOPHRENIC mother who ADMITTEDLY FEARS MY AUNT!!!!!! Sincerely Lora Alise P (UNDERSTANDABLY becoming a little bit "CRAZIER" as each "Twilight Zone" aspect of her life plays out) Email I sent to my shelter FRIEND on 3/5/13: My mother's BELOVED sister is probably gonna DIE, & my mother is in complete & utter DENIAL. I admittedly ENJOY acting like a kid sometimes, but my mother actually is a child in a lot of ways=My mother actually gets mad at me if I even hint that my mother must FACE THE FACT that her sister is likely going to die. I don't want my aunt to die, but my aunt is out of options. She has already gone through both radiation & chemotherapy treatments enough times for the doctors to tell her it's over. She was diagnosed with Pancreatic cancer in December of 2012 & given only 7 months to live. She has lived longer than she was expected to live, & she still has not given up hope, but she found out yesterday that her tumors have grown, her liver levels have elevated, & her lymph nodes have grown. She can't get any more treatments, so barring a fking MIRACLE (ie "God" stepping in & saving the day-an unlikely occurrence that my poor, sick, mother is desperately counting on to take place, btw) my aunt is going to DIE, & I truly FEAR what ...
- Hazel Cries Over Batman, The Dark Knight Rises Admittedly a bit of a fanatical outpouring. But I just loved The Dark Knight Rises. More comprehensive review coming soon... MORE HAZEL: TWITTER: FACEBOOK: CAT: 3
- Graffiti6 - Blue Ridge Mountains (Fleet Foxes Cover) Graffiti6 perform Fleet Foxes - Blue Ridge Mountains Filmed and Edited by Jeff Hinnendael Artwork by Jimi Crayon Download Graffiti6's debut album 'Colours' on iTunes:
- Good News Week : The Always Graceful Claire Hooper Some funny and, admittedly, unflattering Claire moments on the show. Featuring some of Claire's greatest sneezes.
- This "HELL ON EARTH" simply never, ever, ever, ends for me=I NEED a drink (badly)... TO MY FRIENDS: I might admittedly be CRAVING that type of "ESCAPE" FROM THE CONSTANT EMOTIONAL AGONY & UNBEARABLE STRESS THAT IS TAKING ITS TOLL ON MY MIND, BODY, & SOUL on a daily basis, but as of right now, I have no intention of drinking anytime soon=If my poor, sick, DYING, aunt who is literally being eaten up alive by the Pancreatic Cancer she has been suffering from for 15 months DIES, & my mentally ill mother WHO LOVES THIS PARTICULAR SISTER TO DEATH consequently suffers a Nervous Breakdown, then those 2 things combined might understandably send me right over the edge, but as of right now, I'm remaining SOBER BY CHOICE... Lora Email I sent to my shelter FRIEND: My mother's BELOVED sister is probably gonna DIE, & my mother is in complete & utter DENIAL. I admittedly ENJOY acting like a kid sometimes, but my mother actually is a child in a lot of ways=My mother actually gets mad at me if I even hint that my mother must FACE THE FACT that her sister is likely going to die. I don't want my aunt to die, but my aunt is out of options. She has already gone through both radiation & chemotherapy treatments enough times for the doctors to tell her it's over. She was diagnosed with Pancreatic cancer in December of 2012 & given only 7 months to live. She has lived longer than she was expected to live, & she still has not given up hope, but she found out yesterday that her tumors have grown, her liver levels have elevated, & her lymph nodes have grown. She can't get any more ...
- T90 Laser IV Unboxing and Review So it's been a while, admittedly, but it's a good shoe to come back on. Hope you guys enjoy, don't forget to check out our content on .
- The Dark Knight - Hospital Explosion The Dark Knight (2008) Directed by: Christopher Nolan
twitter about admittedly
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about admittedly
“libraryman wrote an interesting post today on Advocay In Action (though admittedly somewhat vain)Here's a quick excerptAdvocay In Action (though admittedly somewhat vain) A blog post, an event page and a press release. Thanks Palo Alto! Or more accurately: Excellent advocacy work, Palo Alto!”
— Libraryman " Blog Archive " Advocacy In Action (though,
“Given the massive launches of several high profile sequels over the coming weeks, it’s fitting that LittleBigPlanet developer, Media Molecule, is speaking openly about having very little”
— Media Molecule Admittedly Cautious About LittleBigPlanet, g4
“Search this site. Home: Forum: English: admittedly self-selecting Many of those who responded to our questionnaire - admittedly a self-selecting group - thought Iraq was unwinnable and that”
— admittedly self-selecting | Antimoon Forum,
“There are 55 million blog sites! Now admittedly I've only reviewed 54 million of them but I think after much exploration and quality research, I've un-earthed many of secrets of creating a truly crap site. Creating a Crap Blog in Ten Easy Steps”
— Creating a Crap Blog in Ten Easy Steps,
“Find out what's happening behind the scenes at Facebook. Facebook employees give first hand accounts of new features, products, and goings-on around the office”
— The Facebook Blog | Facebook,
“Discover Prints, Posters and Art on the Imagekind Blog. Learn about different art techniques and tips on selling your artwork online at ”
— Imagekind Blog: Prints, Posters, Canvas & Framed Wall Art,
“Metromix: The Blog. Home. Dining. Bars & Clubs. Local Music. Movies. Chicago Brewers. Concert office blog: 'Avatar' wins. Again. Some admittedly unpopular thoughts”
— Some admittedly unpopular thoughts on the Golden Globes,
“I used all of the default options of the blog platforms. I then monitored the search results for these fictitious keywords to see how quickly the posts would be indexed and how the posts You may want to post this to some popular SEO forum/blog to get a discussion going (?”
— Which Blog Platform is the Best for SEO?,
“Evagation blog; a wandering online discussion of any book that comes my way. Religious studies for the admittedly damned. Recently I reread a book published at the brink of the Great Depression on the”
— evagation: Religious studies for the admittedly damned,
“Like our free schools page and jobs page, we will continue to maintain this forum as long as it remains feasible for us to do so. Admittedly, we're the new guys on the block. There are several established CNC forums in”
— CNC Tech Talk Forum,
related keywords for admittedly
similar for admittedly
- thesaurus browser
- online dictionary
- free online dictionary
- english dictionary
- free online english dictionary
- word games
- webster online dictionary with audio pronunciations
- teachers of english
- medical dictionary
- inadequate treatment
- free site
- the century
- general admission
- free dictionary
- century dictionary
- century co
- new york
- personal tools
- usage examples
- general agreement
- origin of the word
- dictionary definitions
- old boot
- experimental subjects
- the holidays
- school days
- scientific authority
- quotations from brainyquote
- lives of their own
- still alive
- somewhere to lay my head
- urban dictionary