- Links for Activism: Active Resource Active Blog A ctivism News, Activism, Alternative News, Eat The State - Politics with a bite, Environment, Human Academic Freedom, Activism Resource, A Free Press, Activism Archives, Activism Calendar, Activism Links, ACLU,. — “ActiveResource”,
- Definition of activism in the Online Dictionary. Meaning of activism. Pronunciation of activism. Translations of activism. activism synonyms, activism antonyms. Information about activism in the free online English dictionary and encyclopedia. — “activism - definition of activism by the Free Online”,
- Big News on Activism. Includes blogs, news, and community conversations about Activism. — “Activism : Pictures, Videos, Breaking News”,
- Activism is a community site that anyone can contribute to. Discover, share and add your knowledge!. — “Activism”,
- . If not you, who? If not now, when? Alternative Media. Cyber Rights. Your Rights Online. Cypherpunks. Anonymizers & Remailers. Ban Spam! tracking, stalking, and identity theft. supports Freedom of Expression and. — “”,
- Political and social action through activities such as signing Internet petitions, clicking on "click to give" sites such as The Hunger Site, posti Arguably either pointless and self-indulgent or tech-savvy, next gen activism. — “Urban Dictionary: activism”,
- The fiercely independent magazine has its roots in environmental activism. The aesthetics of activism are central to their outlook, and wordless sections are devoted to unusual and everyday images, from. — “activism | Adbusters Culturejammer Headquarters”,
- Activism' consists of intentional action to bring about social, political, economic, or environmental change. In contemporary use, "activism" tends to be a word associated with the actions and ideologies of those on the political left. — “Activism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- Posts Tagged Activism' The Impossible is now Possible. Unlike the reformist strategy which seeks to mobilize power within Washington, DC in order to reform and redirect that power, nullification seeks to diminish and redistribute that power through. — “Activism – Tenth Amendment Center”,
- I'll use this post to illustrate the digital activism knowledge loop: outreach practices occur, Beth observes outreach and writes post making recommendations for improvement, some nonprofits read this post and implement her improvements leading the new practices, then the cycle begins again. — “Internet Activism | ”,
- Activism 101: The power of the people channeled through dissent. — “Activism 101”, activism101.org
- Activism is the practice of intentional actions with the aim of bringing about social or political change. Boycott – A form of economic activism that is usually a one-off affair aimed at correcting a specific wrongBoycott Watch: Boycott Prevention and Consultation. — “Activism”,
- The sophistication and impact of Internet activism seems to be growing. Electoral activism. President Barack Obama was elected in large part because of his unprecedented success in utilizing internet activism via his Obama for America efforts. — “Internet activism - SourceWatch”,
- activism n. The use of direct, often confrontational action, such as a demonstration or strike, in opposition to or support of a cause. — “activism: Definition from ”,
- I noticed the lefties at the Arkansas Times were claiming that conservatives were hypocrites on judicial activism because we applaud a federal court's ruling that the federal mandate to purchase health insurance is unconstitutional. They may need to be educated on what judicial activism is. — “Activism - US - news”,
- , of all the political groups I've been involved with, makes activism easiest for busy people. of activism going on the most outrageous issues between times when I have energy to take more time-consuming action on my own activism projects. — “Activism”,
- Activism The Fifty Most Influential Progressives of the Twentieth Century (50 Progressives, Activism, Social Justice, History, The Left) The radical ideas of one generation become the common sense of the next. — “Activism | The Nation”,
- Activism definition, the doctrine or practice of vigorous action or involvement as a means of achieving political or other goals, sometimes by demonstrations, pr See more. — “Activism | Define Activism at ”,
- Welcome to Activism Watch, While writing, speaking, talking and communicating in all it engenders, guides, inspires, sustain, activism, And Activism Watch is a subsite intended to report on and also ***yze the culmination of thought and committment that is active work. — “ZNet Top”,
- This non-profit is a primary resource for writers, activist, readers, tutors, teachers, progressives, students, editors, and professionals. It is dedicated to rhetoric, Portland Independent Media Center FAIR's Media Activism Resources The Asian Reporter | Kboo | The Oregon Peaceworker | Portland. — “Political Organization”,
- The Ayn Rand Center for Individual Rights (ARC) is a public policy and media center in Washington, DC. A division of the Ayn Rand Institute, the Center advocates for individual rights, with an emphasis on the morality of business and capitalism. Activism. — “The Ayn Rand Center for Individual Rights: Activism”,
- Definition of activism from Webster's New World College Dictionary. Meaning of activism. Pronunciation of activism. Definition of the word activism. Origin of the word activism. — “activism - Definition of activism at ”,
- Activism is a policy of vigorous action, especially in social and political spheres. Youth have become more involved in political and social activism. — “Activism, Social Activism, Student Activism, Environmental”,
related images for activism
- womenofcolor jpg
- Comments 0 Share this There couldn t be a better time to get involved in some weighty issues on a global scale as Claire Ritchie discovers The Make Poverty History campaign garnered worldwide attention
- set up enabled the guys to keep the overhead relatively low while they worked on developing the burgeoning company Left to right Apolis intern Kevin Shea plus brothers Stenn and Raan
- cooks jpg
- earrings jpg
- Your reactions or thoughts about the book Family Activism or your challenges and stories about using the tools of family activism to improve your family and community No Comments
- sarandon jpg
- corns jpg
- portfolio for my individualized major Sustainable International Development which I designed through the Center for Integrative Studies at St Olaf College There are many links throughout the pages that at first may appear invisible For example the proposal pages include many links to
- Two years after the invasion of Iraq by American and British troops The rest of them
- anti Aggie posters as well
- 60 λεπτά ακτιβισμός του καναπέως March 27 2009 10 37 pm κοινώς 60 λεπτά σκατά με γιασεμιά Επειδή κατά τους φωστήρες ο ηλεκτροφωτισμός των πόλεων είναι η μεγαλύτερη επιβάρυνση του
- hersh jpg
- with apologies to George Carlin
- baezraitt jpg
- crowd1 jpg
- 91232 gleaning activism center JPG
- A unique depiction of meaningful collective activism by ***agers
- 700px Joanne richardson activism 2008 jpg
- gallery activism jpg
- Suheir Khajuria Student Representative of International Physicians for Prevention of Nuclear War 6 00pm 6 30pm Poster Sessions Informal Discussion Refreshments 6 30pm Social Event TBD SUNDAY APRIL 5 Sunday events require registration pre registration or on site
- If you would like an excellant example of this method in action visit irc freenode madwifi where you can see volunteers sharing knowledge to train and support wireless technologies
- I have had this mustard on my shirt for three days 12 29 06
- ensler jpg
- Return to ENVS Student Site Previous Page
- Illustration by Chloe Epstein 05
- TIFF for PC 11 6 MB grayscale TIFF for Macintosh 1 4 MB 72ppi JPEG 194 KB THIS COVER IS FINAL 27 Nov 07
- crowd4 jpg
- 110 Kb
- return to gallery | next picture Activism Gallery Home
- 20020802 activism gif
- Islamic Activism jpg
- Ακτιβισμός Επιστροφή στην αρχική σελίδα
- Nice my cache Comments Off
- As of right now they will be made to order and we re in talks to possibly make this collaboration a Farinelli s exclusive Check back with us soon as we will update you when we know more $396 Release photo courtesy of Apolis Activism
- By Mr Fish
- Shinui themerkaz org
- signage jpg
- LightsCameraActivism gif
related videos for activism
- Activist Greg Hoover on Alex Jones Tv 1/2:Suing Glenn Beck for Von Brunn/9/11 Comment Alex talks with 9/11 truth activist Greg Hoover who is suing Glenn Beck, the producers of the Glenn Beck program, and the Fox News Channel for attempting to link truth activists to white supremacist and accused Holocaust museum shooter James von Brunn. Hoover's complaint also cites Beck's October 22, 2007, statement that the 9/11 truth movement consists of "dangerous" "anarchists" who deny the Holocaust and are "the kind of group that Timothy McVeigh would come from." prisonplanet.tv
- Riz Khan - Environmental activism - 19 May 08 - Part 1 John Francis walked across the US for 22 years and refused to speak for 17 in protest over an oil spill in San Francisco Bay. Ed Begley Junior, a Hollywood actor who has appeared in more than 35 movies, has been an environmentalist for more than 30 years and is the author of a guide on living an eco-friendly life. They both join the Riz Khan show to discuss their environmental activism.
- Black Activist Confronts Bill Ayers When white liberals are against options that help poor minorities (charter schools and vouchers)...it makes me wonder.
- Activism Rising - Sunday Update TRANSCRIPT AND SOURCES:
- Internet regulation, Internet freedom, Internet activism Tonight on Adam Vs. the Man: Look out! The inter-webs are coming! Don't worry, your fearless leaders in Washington are busy regulating the internet out of existence. But wait, didn't Al Gore invent the internet? Joining Adam tonight is, Alex Jones, a man who has built one of the largest audiences online with his message of freedom and refocusing our fears towards the government. Also joining Adam to discuss the government's latest attempts to control the internet are Seton Motley, editor in chief of , and Corie Wright, Policy Council to Free Press. Then, Adam discusses internet activism with the founder of WeAreChange, Luke Rudkowski. The internet is not just a big truck that you can dump stuff on, it's a series of tubes.
- The Sacred Feminine Andrew Harvey Sacred Activism Part Three Parts One-Seven: In Part Three of the Sacred Activism series, Andrew Harvey begins a more in-depth discussion of what he terms "the way through" to a quantum leap in consciousness. He introduces "the return of the sacred feminine" and what it means for humanity at this critical time in history. The Divine wants this birth, Harvey proposes—and so is entering wherever possible. The sacred feminine, he explains, is "a force that can save the planet." For more information about Andrew Harvey's work, go to For more information about the Institute for Sacred Activism and to sign up for the Institute's mailing list, go to Shot & Edited by Ashley Young Some Day Fire Productions http Music Credits Shine Your Light [Parallel Sound Mix] ©2007 Family Tree www.familytree.tc
- Peace Activist and Ex-CIA ***yst Ray McGovern Beaten, Arrested for Silent Protest at Clinton Speech - This week, US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton gave a major address calling for Internet freedom around the world. As Clinton condemned the Egyptian and Iranian governments for arresting and beating protesters, former US Army and CIA officer Ray McGovern was violently ejected from the audience and arrested after he stood up and turned his back in a silent protest of America's foreign policy. Ray McGovern joins us from Washington, DC For the video/audio podcast, transcript, to sign up for the daily news digest, and for today's entire show, visit . FOLLOW US Facebook: Twitter: @democracynow Please consider supporting independent media by making a donation to Democracy Now! today, visit
- What is Quantum Activism? with Dr Amit Goswami "Dr. Amit Goswami, Ph.D, a pioneer of this revolutionary new perspective within science shares with us his vision of the unlimited potential of consciousness as the ground of all being, and how this revelation can actually help us to live better."
- Ω Zeitgeist Movement Activism - "Money Talks!" THE VIRAL CAMPAIGN Zeitgeist Movement Activism - "Money Talks!" THE VIRAL CAMPAIGN Teasing & Informing the money driven public. This viral subversive activism campaign is based on a PDF file. Everyone who has a printer can participate. Download an example of the € version here: The flyers look like lost 10 Euro bills for people to pick 'em up. The method is extremely effective. This can be done in every country and using it is just... ***ING HILARIOUS!!! The method can be applied all over the world with every currency so spread the word now! Jurisdiction: The European central bank guidelines allow to print 1/3 of one side of the bills for advertising and other purposes so it is all legal. IF SOMEONE NEEDS THE BASIS FILE WHERE YOU CAN CHANGE THE TEXT, PLEASE SEND ME A MESSAGE! Regards from Germany. Chapter Frankfurt am Main
- Different Ways To Get High Off Marijuana While Still Using It Responsibly Cali Faces - Sarah Diesel is a cannabis activist and advocate who believes patients deserve quality affordable medicine. She dedicates her time educating the public about the many benefits of medical cannabis.
- Interview with pro-democracy activist at Tahrir Square Interview with pro-democracy activist Miral at Tahrir Square Feb 1. 2011 for documentary Zero Silence. Interview by Gert Van Langendonck, camera work by Jonny von Wallström. New video interview from Tahrir Square Feb. 2 before the violence
- The Great Birth Andrew Harvey Sacred Activism Part Two Parts One-Seven: In Part Two of the Sacred Activism series, Andrew Harvey explains how a "great birth" is taking place during what he calls humanity's dark night of the soul. In this clip, Harvey describes a range of signs that suggest a "star of radiant hope" is emerging like a "phoenix from the flames." He suggests that millions of individuals are being called to concentrate the "heart mind" so that people everywhere can begin to live in a wholly new way. According to Harvey, there are many paths to our "inner divine nature"—he encourages his audience to wake-up to that particular path, whatever it is, so that together, as one, we may co-create a new humanity. For more information about Andrew Harvey's work, go to For more information about the Institute for Sacred Activism and to sign up for the Institute's mailing list, go to Shot & Edited by Ashley Young Some Day Fire Productions http Music Credits Shine Your Light [Parallel Sound Mix] ©2007 Red Cape Productions from album Family Tree www.redcape.mu http
- Does Activism Matter? Is our society more or less civilized?
- Thieves in the Night Hip Hop Activism Slide show ***ysis of Thieves in the Night by Kweli and Mos Def.
- Michael Savage Attacks Radical Activist Van Jones and Obama Administration - September 3, 2009 Sound Clip by Michael Savage Aired on September 3, 2009. Van Jones has Resigned as of September 5, 2009. Read About it Here: SAVAGE GIVEN NO CREDIT FOR VAN JONES' EXIT WAS THE FIRST IN MEDIA WITH HIS BACKGROUND--READ HIS TRANSCRIPT FROM MARCH 12, 2009 BY FOLLING LINK BELOW: WATCH SAVAGE VIDEO FROM MARCH 12, 2009 BELOW:
- Mona Seif, Egyptian Activist from inside Tahrir Square An Egyptian woman gives her graphic account of the violence unleashed by Mubarak's regime. Audio via Al Jazeera.
- Activist vs Originalist - Part I A revealing conversation featuring Justice Stephen Breyer and Justice Antonin Scalia regarding different methods of judicial interpretation. The jurists discuss the value of "Purpose and Consequence," as well as "the living Constitution.
- The Melancholy of the Activist My music video (staying relevant to my interests) of one of my musical heroes. Twilight by Elliott Smith (1969 - 2003)
- Stephen Breyer - Activist Judges and Judicial Restraint Complete video at: fora.tv Supreme Court Justice Stephen G. Breyer discusses his views on the terms "judicial activism" and "judicial restraint." ----- "Democracy and the Court" with Justice Stephen Breyer in conversation with Jeffrey Rosen at the 2007 Aspen Ideas Festival. Some of the most inspired and provocative thinkers, writers, artists, business people, teachers and other leaders drawn from myriad fields and from across the country and around the world all gathered in a single place - to teach, speak, lead, question, and answer at the 2006 Aspen Ideas Festival. Throughout the week, they all interacted with an audience of thoughtful people who stepped back from their day-to-day routines to delve deeply into a world of ideas, thought, and discussion. Stephen G. Breyer, Associate Justice, was born in San Francisco, California, August 15, 1938. He received an AB from Stanford University, a BA from Magdalen College, Oxford, and an LL.B. from Harvard Law School. He served as a law clerk to Justice Arthur Goldberg of the Supreme Court of the United States during the 1964 Term, as a Special Assistant to the Assistant US Attorney General for Antitrust, 1965-1967, as an Assistant Special Prosecutor of the Watergate Special Prosecution Force, 1973, as Special Counsel of the US Senate Judiciary Committee, 1974-1975, and as Chief Counsel of the committee, 1979-1980. He was an Assistant Professor, Professor of Law, and Lecturer at Harvard Law School, 1967-1994, a Professor at the ...
- Funeral of An Activist Standing up for what you believe doesn't always end well... unfortunate, but certainly true. The Onision site:
- "Chris"aka-AR15 Gun Rights Activist on Alex Jones Tv 1/7:You Must Exercise Your Gun Rights!! Alex talks with "Chris," the man who carried an AR-15 semi-automatic rifle to an Obama event in Phoenix, Arizona, on Monday. Arizona has an open carry law. The corporate media has spent the last several days attempting to demonize the man and the Second Amendment.
- Activism for Change - Sh. Yassir Fazaga Sheikh Yassir Fazaga shares with us the examples of earlier prophets and our prophet Muhammad (peace be upon them all) and how they dealt with "Spiritual Awakening" and "Social Reform" of the community. We have a moral obligation that when we see the ills around us, these are not for us to curse, these ills are for us to address and try to fix as much as we can. If what you believe in does not impact how you behave, then what you believe in is not important. We can say all the nice things we want to say about Islam, but unless we put it into action, it just remains nice words....nobody is interested in just nice words. People want to see. At this time as a Muslim community, we have a lot to show for.
- The 12 Keys of Spiritual Activism Spiritual Activism is about reconnecting the concepts of personal spiritual growth and societal action. It is a mindset that comes from the awakening of our perception of the interconnectiveness of all living beings and the understanding that not only do our actions make a contribution to the world, they also foster our personal spiritual development. Spiritual Activism moves the mindset of the individual from one of "me" to one of "us" and towards a goal of selfless service to others. Selfless service does not differentiate between invisible acts of service to others and those that are recognized publically. It works towards the empowerment of others to not only solve the immediate problem, but to give the tools to prevent the repeat of the problem. The embrace of the path of Spiritual Activism enables individuals or groups to develop the noble qualities of compassion, wisdom and gratitude. It is in itself a Path of Transformation - a Spiritual Blueprint for living. We can shift our perspectives of reality through seeking service beyond self by practicing the Gifts of Service. For more information, visit: Music: Daniel Kobialka, "Annachie Gordon"FAIR USE NOTICE This video may contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social ...
- Florida Joker Activist on Alex Jones Tv 2/3:Selective Enforcement Against The 1st Amendment!! Alex talks with the activist who put Joker posters all over the place in the state of Florida, causing quite a stir of emotions from the local people, and a threat of legal action from the Florida's DA's Office? Alex gets to the bottom of what the real issue is here, and "WHY HE SUPPORTS THIS ACTIVIST FROM FLORIDA."In part 3 Alex will talk about another contest he's starting up, so stay tuned to see what the contest will be about thistime! prisonplanet.tv [[ THE POSTER REVOLUTION:INFOWARS LAUNCHES "DON'T TAKE THE FLU SHOT" CONTEST ]] Infowars August 21, 2009 Dees Illustration On his nationally syndicated radio show today, Alex Jones announced another poster contest, this one focusing on the H1N1 flu pandemic and the government plan to inject every American with a toxic big pharma soft kill eugenics weapon under the dictates of the globalist United Nations World Health Organization. Alex announced the contest while talking with a Florida *** who is under investigation by police in Clermont, Florida, for putting up the now infamous Obama Joker poster on utility poles. Police told the *** they will likely press charges because of the political content of the poster. The latest poster will have and Prison at the top followed by Dont Take the Flu Shot with eye-catching artwork sending the message that the big pharma and government flu shot is deadly and should be avoided at all cost.
- Ian's Parking Ticket Trial April 28, 2010 - Ian Freeman of questions the State's authority to enforce rules upon him that he didn't agree to.
- Florida Joker Activist on Alex Jones Tv 1/3:Selective Enforcement Against The 1st Amendment!! Alex talks with the activist who put Joker posters all over the place in the state of Florida, causing quite a stir of emotions from the local people, and a threat of legal action from the Florida's DA's Office? Alex gets to the bottom of what the real issue is here, and "WHY HE SUPPORTS THIS ACTIVIST FROM FLORIDA."In part 3 Alex will talk about another contest he's starting up, so stay tuned to see what the contest will be about thistime! prisonplanet.tv [[ THE POSTER REVOLUTION:INFOWARS LAUNCHES "DON'T TAKE THE FLU SHOT" CONTEST ]] Infowars August 21, 2009 Dees Illustration On his nationally syndicated radio show today, Alex Jones announced another poster contest, this one focusing on the H1N1 flu pandemic and the government plan to inject every American with a toxic big pharma soft kill eugenics weapon under the dictates of the globalist United Nations World Health Organization. Alex announced the contest while talking with a Florida *** who is under investigation by police in Clermont, Florida, for putting up the now infamous Obama Joker poster on utility poles. Police told the *** they will likely press charges because of the political content of the poster. The latest poster will have and Prison at the top followed by Dont Take the Flu Shot with eye-catching artwork sending the message that the big pharma and government flu shot is deadly and should be avoided at all cost.
- Liberty Activist Pays Property Tax in $1 Bills Free Keene blogger and liberty activist Ian Freeman pays a $2700 property tax demand to the city bureaucrats of Keene, NH for 6 months of "service".
- Imprisoned Native American Activist Leonard Peltier Again Denied Parole. Democracy Now 8/24/09 The imprisoned Native American activist Leonard Peltier has been denied parole again. The US Parole Commission told the sixty-four-year-old Peltier on Friday that his release would depreciate the seriousness of [his] offenses and promote disrespect for the law. It was Peltiers first full parole hearing in fif*** years, and he will not be eligible for parole again until July 2024, at the age of seventy-nine. We speak with Eric Seitz, Leonard Peltiers attorney.
- What is Activism? A FIERCE LIGHT FLASH! A Fierce Light Flash! Directed by award winning filmmaker Velcrow Ripper, that explores the question What is Activism? Featuring Starhawk, Congressman John Lewis, Dharma Punk Noah Levine, Van Jones, Kevin Teddy, Alan Clements, and Matthew Fox. Produced by Cher Hawrysh. Made with support from the Ontario Arts Council.
- A Blog Activist's Tale with Raja Petra Kamarudin (RPK) Raja Petra Kamarudin, founder and editor of online news blog Malaysia Today, gives this lecture entitled 'Beating Malaysian Authoritarianism with People Power: A Blog Activist's Tale' at The Australian National University on 2 March 2011 . RPK (as he's usually known online) is Malaysia's most famous online political activist, and a forceful advocate of transparent, accountable government. His website Malaysia Today hosts many allegedly official documents detailing government corruption and scandal. He speaks as chairman of the Malaysian Civil Liberties Movement (MCLM), which is now working towards full representation in Malaysia's 13th general election. MCLM wants to revive and re-engage Malaysians disillusioned with an UMNO-dominated federal government and return them to a government that holds fast to the spirit and intent of the Constitution. With the next general elections looming this year, there's a palpable sense of urgency. MCLM is driven by human rights lawyers and other professionals, political veterans, civil society activists and ordinary citizens with social justice in their sights, targeting a corruption-free, transparent government, free and fair elections and the end to racial politics.
- Activists Assaulted At Hawaii State Capitol (4/29/2010) On April 29, 2010, activists Mitch Kahle and Kevin Hughes were assaulted by Ben Villaflor, the Senate Sergeant-At-Arms, and State Sheriff's Deputies, for objecting to unconstitutional Christian prayers used to begin each session of the Hawaii State Legislature. Hughes was injured in the attack and was taken to the hospital for x-rays and treatment. Kahle was arrested and prosecuted, but was ultimately vindicated when Judge Leslie Hayashi found Kahle "NOT GUILTY" and ruled that: "The Senate's [Christian] prayers violate the constitutional separation of church and state." More to come . . . RELATED: Capitol protestor found not guilty Hawaii News Now - Nov 25, 2010 Hawaii Citizens for the Separation of State and Church
- Activist Who Smoked In Canadian Parliament Smokes Again on CBC Medical marijuana activist Sam Mellace, who earlier this week lit and smoked a joint in the Canadian House of Commons, visits CBC to discuss his protest action with Evan Soloman and smoke another joint.
- Political activist Wael Ghonim is free Wael Ghonim, a Google executive and political activist,arrested on 25 January by Egyptian authorities has been released.
- "Chris"aka-AR15 Gun Rights Activist on Alex Jones Tv 3/6:You Must Exercise Your Gun Rights!! Alex talks with "Chris," the man who carried an AR-15 semi-automatic rifle to an Obama event in Phoenix, Arizona, on Monday. Arizona has an open carry law. The corporate media has spent the last several days attempting to demonize the man and the Second Amendment.
- Chinese Police Detain Artist, Activist Ai Weiwei Read the Transcript: Ai Weiwei, one of China's most famous artists and human rights activists, was detained on Sunday at the Beijing airport. His arrest comes as the Chinese government tries to prevent the spread of pro-democracy protests. Judy Woodruff has an excerpt from a Frontline documentary on Ai.
- China Dogs' Rescue Shows Growing Animal Activism Hundreds of dogs are being nursed back to health in China, days after they were rescued from a trip to the slaughterhouse by activists. The exploit illustrates the growing animal activism in the country. (April 19)
- Ugandan Gay Rights Activist Beaten to Death January 27, 2011 on CNN - via
- This is video activism Find out about undercurrents, the radical videomakers. Videos to save the world! Wicked stuff and funny too.
- Growing Activism: Undocumented Students/DREAM Act Undocumented immigrants who are students at UC San Diego reveal the obstacles to higher education that many in their community face as they call on Congress to pass the DREAM Act, which if enacted, would give the eligible students temporary legal residency, access to financial aid and potential for employment during school and after graduation. Series: "Growing Activism" [5/2007] [Public Affairs] [Humanities] [Show ID: 12488]
- Growing Activism: YANO Leaders from the Project on Youth and Non-Military Opportunities present career choices in peacemaking and social change to high school and college students gathered at UC San Diego. Series: "Growing Activism" [3/2008] [Public Affairs] [Humanities] [Show ID: 14214]
- Activism is more than a word In honor of LGBT Pride Month- a look at activism in the gay, lesbian, bi***ual, and transgender community around the world. Created for Fight OUT Loud.
- IMAN: Supermodel. Businesswoman. Activist. Refugee. Iman is famous worldwide as a supermodel, successful businesswoman and fashion icon alongside her husband David Bowie. That's just the beginning -- she is also a refugee. Born in Somalia, Iman and her family fled war in the 1970s, making their way to Kenya on foot. Discovered there by fashion photographer Peter Beard, Iman came to the US and took the fashion world by storm, breaking barriers as a supermodel and businesswoman. She also became a leading activist for peace in Africa. In this wide-ranging interview in honor of International Women's Day, Iman talks with the Enough Project's John Prendergast about her remarkable life, her activism and her take on war in the Congo -- the deadliest war in the world. To learn more, visit . Directed and produced by Robert Padavick. Filmed and edited by Ivan Kander. Copyright 2010 Center for American Progress
twitter about activism
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about activism
“Student Activism. I think Students for a Free Culture is about as new of a new student Online Activism. We have over 80 users of our Energy Justice Community Map project and the”
— Campus Activism - The Blog | Online Activist Tools,
“Arizona and National Politics and Culture from a Progressive Perspective This blog is no longer just about me; it is a forum that has found purpose beyond merely serving as a conduit for my own opinions”
— Blog For Arizona: Activism,
“Steele chose to skip the first forum of candidates for the RNC chairman's post, which did Post. GOP Club. Topics. Post. News/Activism. Topics. Post. Religion. Topics”
— Forum: News/Activism,
“BoardReader Authority Badge code for Activism Forum - Topix (http://www.topix.com/forum/news/activism) .com/site/Activism_Forum_Topix_81601.html" title="Activism Forum - Topix | Site Profile">”
— Site Activism Forum - Topix | /forum/news,
“a hand made blog about what real life anti-poverty activism in Toronto is all about”
— real life activism blog, qaz.ca
“Activism Blog. We actually did a project with two parts. The idea was to let people in the We were both very moved by this project and would like to do more activism in the future”
— We are the wave: Activism Blog,
“Time to Up Your Pro-Choice Activism! November 12, 2010 by Carol King · 3 Comments at conference attendees or conference speakers, blog readers or best-selling authors”
— Activism : Ms Magazine Blog,
“Forums and message boards for Activism”
— Activism Forum - Topix,
“This blog will present highlights of initiatives that deserve attention and participation by nurses and society at large”
— Nurse Activism Blog, nurse-
“Blog Activism. by Matt. We just got this note from Tina in Finland, who agreed to let us blog it here. WP has been great as a platform for activism, My blog, the Disembodied Head of Dick Devos, has garnered attention and helped me”
— Blog Activism — Blog — ,
related keywords for activism
- activist quotes
- activism definition
- activism jobs
- activism inc
- activist synonym
- activism define
- activism quote
- activism art
- activism blog
- activism topics
- activist quotes malcolm x
- activist quotes women
- activist quotes love
- activist quotes constitution
- activist quotes change
- activist quotes graduation
- activist quotes laughter
- activist quotes peace
- activist quotes funny
- activist quotes james farmer