- Federal Trade Commission Definition for Acetate Fiber: A manufactured fiber in which the fiber forming substance is cellulose acetate. The anhydroglucose unit, is the fundamental repeating structure of cellulose, has three hydroxyl groups which can react to form acetate esters. — “Acetate Fiber - Acetate Staple Fiber, Acetate Filter Tow”,
- The mechanism(s) by which glatiramer acetate exerts its effects in patients with Multiple Sclerosis (MS) is (are) unknown. Glatiramer acetate is thought to act, however, by modifying immune processes that are currently held to be responsible for the pathogensis of MS. — “Glatiramer Acetate”, ***
- itself a highly toxic substance, but the acetaldehyde is immediately acted upon by another enzyme, aldehyde dehydrogenase, and converted to acetate, most of which enters the bloodstream and is ultimately oxidized to carbon dioxide and water. Considerable utilizable energy—200. — “acetate (ester) -- Britannica Online Encyclopedia”,
- acetate ( ) n. A salt or ester of acetic acid. Cellulose acetate or any of various products, especially fibers, derived from. — “acetate: Definition from ”,
- Acetate, Clear Acetate Rolls, 25" × 25 ft, 25" × 50 ft, 50" × 25 ft, 25" × 12 ft, 50" × 50 ft, 20" × 25 ft, 25" × 100 ft, 40" × 25 ft, 50" × 100 ft, Clear-Lay Acetate Drafting Film Rolls, 20" × 12 ft, 40" × 12 ft, 003", 005". — “Acetate”,
- Acetate Manufacturers & Acetate Suppliers Directory - Find a Acetate Manufacturer and Supplier. Choose quality Acetate Manufacturers, Suppliers, Exporters at . — “Acetate-Acetate Manufacturers, Suppliers and Exporters on”,
- Acetate fiber definition for the fabric and fasihon industry presented by Apparel Search. — “Acetate fiber definition for the fabric and fasihon industry”,
- Buy acetate, Clothing, Shoes Accessories items on eBay. Find great deals on Music, Health Beauty items and get what you want now!. — “acetate items - Get great deals on Clothing, Shoes”,
- Buy Acetate sheets from top rated stores. Comparison shopping for the best price. — “Acetate sheets Art Supplies at Bizrate - Shop online for Home”,
- Glatiramer acetate, the active ingredient of COPAXONE®, consists of the acetate salts of synthetic polypeptides, containing four naturally occurring amino acids: Chemically, glatiramer acetate is designated L-glutamic acid polymer. — “COPAXONE®(glatiramer acetate injection)”, m.nih.gov
- acetate ester. Acetate is a derivative of acetic acid. Two types of derivatives are known, salts and ester. Most of the approximately 5 billion kilograms of acetic acid produced annually in industry are acetates, which usually take the form of polymers. — “ - Acetate from Wikipedia”,
- There are three primary types of acetate: vinyl, butyl and cellulose acetate. Vinyl acetate is primarily used as a precursor to polyvinyl acetate, a critical industrial polymer. — “Acetate”,
- How to Use Sodium Acetate. Plastic bags of sodium acetate solution are used as hand warmers. A chemical reaction takes place when you click a metal clicker inside the bag. The solution turns to a crystalline form, resembling table salt, releasing heat. — “Acetate - ”,
- Definition of acetate in the Online Dictionary. Meaning of acetate. Pronunciation of acetate. Translations of acetate. acetate synonyms, acetate antonyms. Information about acetate in the free online English dictionary and encyclopedia. — “acetate - definition of acetate by the Free Online Dictionary”,
- Acetate sheet is used in packaging, graphic arts, stationary, electrical safety equipment, displays, picture frames, book binding lamination, metalizing, cartoon cells, toys, games, architectural and drafting supplies, greeting cards and many. — “SAN DIEGO PLASTICS - ACETATE SHEET, ACETATE FILM”,
- Acetate definition, a salt or ester of acetic acid. See more. Also called acetate rayon. a synthetic filament, yarn, or fabric composed of a derivative of the acetic ester of cellulose,. — “Acetate | Define Acetate at ”,
- Definition of acetate in the Medical Dictionary. acetate explanation. Information about acetate in Free online English dictionary. What is acetate? Meaning of acetate medical term. What does acetate mean?. — “acetate - definition of acetate in the Medical dictionary”, medical-
- acetate ester. Acetate is a derivative of acetic acid. Two types of derivatives are known, salts and ester. Most of the approximately 5 billion kilograms of acetic acid produced annually in industry are acetates, which usually take the form of polymers. — “Acetate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- Prednisolone acetate - 89 results from 46 stores, including Prednisolone Acetate Ophth Susp 1% 15ml, Prednisolone Acetate 1% Ophthalmic Solution For Dogs and Horses 1-% solution 5 ml dropper bottle, Prednisolone Acetate - 1% Ophthalmic Drops - 5. — “Prednisolone acetate - Shop sales, stores & prices at ”,
- Official website for Acetate Records. Home to Dirty Sweet, Prima Donna, Warrior Soul, Throw Rag, Rhino Bucket, The Hangmen, Nine Pound Hammer, Mad Juana, Jackson United, Sour Jazz and many more. — “Acetate Records”,
related images for acetate
- acetate 3 jpg
- Image >>
- cb acetate ams726b jpg
- to travel through the layers and land on a screen placed behind The see through shapes catch elements of light without distorting the back image This gives the image more of a 3D feeling
- mystery uk acetate big jpg
- ad 05 filament acetate jpg
- ad 11 filament acetate jpg
- An image of a label from a 10 studio acetate by the Left Banke of an unknown song called Be With You Sometime courtesy of Kevin Walsh who reports that it was a random find label discolored and not
- ad 06 filament acetate jpg
- ad 07 filament acetate jpg
- acetate jpg
- 고분자별 제조 방식
- ad 02 filament acetate jpg
- if you are into rub ons these are a must try Below is a card design from my article and if you wish you can check out the rest of the article Hooray for Hambly Hambly Transparency Card This card design was so simple to create I just loved the intricate beauty of the printed design This transparency came in a 12×12 sheet with four different coordinating square designs I
- instead of the Mutating Man b w Teddy Boy 45 I think a whole lot more collectors and punk fans would know the Ralphs Que será será MP3 s of some of the cuts are linked below An appropriately hillbilly outfit called Randy s Roost cut the acetate February 24 1981
- acetate 5 jpg
- acetate signed To John jpg
- Includes a photocopied hand drawn insert sleeve Click here for Side A label picture Click here for Side B label picture One source suggests that this was manufactured in Germany in 1981 4 copies were manufactured all released originally with blank white sleeves
- Clear Cardstock
- Enlarge Image | Login to View Prices
- ARF | Oliguria | Acetoacetate
- MAPS OF AFRICA
- Enlarge Image Card created with
- Satin Acetate Swatch small jpg
- ad 03 filament acetate jpg
- Layered Screen Prints This is a page in our screen printing booklet we are particularly fond of Acetate has been used a lot throughout our work and continues to be one of our favourite materials Previous
- Image >>
- reunion uk acetate front big jpg
- Click here for Side B label picture One source suggests that this was manufactured in Germany in 1981 4 copies were manufactured all released originally with blank white sleeves Click here for 2nd sleeve version
- The Weekly Jamboree Hosted by Jumpin Jack
- I like the way that the shards catch the light as it travels between projector and screen The pieces visualise what would otherwise be invisible
- gama logo acetate jpg
- Image >>
- ad 04 filament acetate jpg
- ad 08 filament acetate jpg
- PF ACETATE jpg
- ad 09 filament acetate jpg
- acetate GIF
- aff 5oclock acetate jpg
- ad 10 filament acetate jpg
related videos for acetate
- Europain/Intersuc 2008 - Chocolate Demo some cool footage from my europain visit, especially this little chinese guy who did some great chocolate decorations...
- Fun with Sodium Acetate An experiment performed in my chemistry class with a solution of Sodium Acetate. Mr. Allen was nice enough to let us record this. Opening Song: White Destiny
- Acetate Sheets, Acrylic, or Plexiglass This was inspired by WhatYouMakeIt1's Corvette acrylic album. I've worked with Plexiglas in the past so I know how forgiving it is. Not sure if alcohol will remove spray paint but "Goof Off" or "Goo Gone" will probably work. Been wanting to give this a try but have been afraid? You won't be any longer after this video.
- Make Sodium acetate at home by using vinegar and baking soda In this video, i will show you, how to make sodium acetate - CH3COONa, by using vinegar - CH3COOH and sodium bicarbonate (baking soda) - NaHCO3. Just pour 1 liter of vinegar to the pan, pour 100g of baking soda. The reaction is : CH3COOH + NaHCO3 = CH3COONa + H2O + CO2. Now you have sodium acetate, but you can´t use it for fun with HOT ICE, because it contains too much water. You must boil down about 850 ml or 900 ml of solution. When the solution is boiled down, you can see some crystals of sodium acetate. Get it to the cool and have fun with sodium acetate. You can also reuse it, just pour some vinegar into it and boil it down. Thank you for watching another ChemExperimentalist original video. Please, subscribe, rate and comment. FOLLOW AND TWEET ME ON TWITTER: ASK ME A QUESTIONS HERE: ChemExperimentalist@
- FSC1 MATERIAL DATA FACT SHEET Ethylene Vinyl Acetate Copolymers FIRE SAFETY COMPLIANCE 1-2 PACKS A DAY = 200-300 CHEST x-RAY FILM PRINTS OF RADIATION FOR A YEAR PER EACH MEASURED EXPOSURE TO RADIATION,THE N YOU BREATHE RADON IN BETWEEN... .. Photos are of a normal non FSC cigarette and an FSC. Under normal lighting conditions the difference is unremarkable. Both look nearly identical aside from the printed logo on the FSC. It seems as though the ink has bled or did not adhere properly to the treated paper. Under short and long wave UV light you can clearly see distinctively darker bands; one at or near the tip, one in the center and a small portion near the filter but most likely the smaller band is same length as the other bands. Usually the rolling paper is adhered inside of the filter. Natural American Spirit brand just recently began incorporating the FSC papers in their cigarettes or at least began releasing them to the public in Nevada about two and one half weeks ago. Depending on the retail store in which you purchased a pack, some were FSC and some were not. I noticed that they would go out occasionally and some would taste strange, also if ashes dropped off of the tip they would actually burn me! I have been smoking this brand loyally for many, many years and it quite irks me that this specific company continues to state that they offer an organically natural product? Maybe its just me but I think that they should either stop using the ethylene-vinyl acetate treated paper or just remove the word natural from the companys identity and marketing ...
- Wizard Techniques: Acetate and Transparencies Learn how to cut acetate and transparencies using the Spellbinders Wizard Machine and Dies
- HOT ICE using Sodium Acetate Having fun with a solution of sodium acetate, a little super concentrated, and some diluted. Watch till the end!! :)
- How to make Nickel Acetate solution for use in electroplating This video shows the steps needed to make a nickel acetate solution (containing nickel 2+ ions) for use in home electroplating baths. Home electroplating has never been easier! You needn't spend time and money on expensive home plating kits or getting your items professionally plated, when you already have most of what you need in your own home. In this series of videos I will show you, in a step-by-step approach, how you can electroplate items yourself for a fraction of the cost. For example, I made 3 litres of nickel acetate solution for about £10 which is enough solution to plate a lot of things! Comments welcomed! :-)
- Painting on Acetate - Let's Make Cards! Issue 17 Give your projects a truly unique look by creating gorgeous motifs from glass paint and acetate. Corinne Bradd demonstrates just how easy it is to get an amazing shaded effect!
- Deep House / Mike Acetate & Carlos Gibbs - Jus Move Mike Acetate & Carlos Gibbs - Jus Move (Original Mix) DON'T MISS THE JIMPSTER REMIX
- Jackson United - "21st Century Fight Song" Acetate Records Like this video? Come see thousands more at the Net's biggest, uncensored, completely diy punk, ***, indie and alternative music video site, ! We've got News, Games, Contests and the stuff that we can't show on YouTube! Free! Uncensored! Retarded! ! Director: Djay Brawner
- Supersaturated Sodium Acetate Solution (Fast Crystalization) Sodium Citrate was heated to melting, and a small amount of water was added. Solution remains in liquid form until perturbed. A small crystal can be added to begin reaction, or in this case, simpling removing the stopper off of the flask! The reaction is exothermic.
- Robyn - Acetate Sheets How to use transfer sheets with chocolate for decorations for special occasions!
- Acetate and alcohol inks Stamping with stazon on acetate and the wonders of alcohol inks
- Acetate Mini Album Here's a mini album I made using acetate. Here's what I used. Acetate TH Distress Picket Fence Crackle paint TH Distress Embossing Powder ( Black Soot, Vintage Photo, Fired Brick) Ultra Thick Embossing Powder (Utee) Clear Embossing Powder TH Grunge Board ( Plain Elements Shapes and Mixed Minis Plain) TH Distress Ink ( Black Soot, Vintage Photo, Broken China, Peeled Paint) TH Alcohol Inks ( Cranberry and Lettuce) TH Glossy Accents TH Edge Distresser TH Visual Artistry Stamp Collection StazOn Black Ink Versamark and Versamark Pen Metal Embellishments
- Acetate Zero Dry
- Acetate Lollipop Flower tutorial In this video I will show you how to create an acetate lollipop flower. I will be working with alcohol inks, my Sizzix BigShot and showing you some embossing techniques. Enjoy! :-)
- Sodium Acetate Trihydrate Waffle Making a waffle out of sodium acetate trihydrate. This is the same stuff that makes up "hot ice" and heating pads. Used vinegar and baking soda to make the liquid. Boiled off the water to leave a super saturated salt solution. The salt is normally a solid at room temperature, so when it cools off in the waffle iron, it solidifies. Vinegar contains the acetic acid. Baking soda is sodium bicarbonate. Sodium acetate is the salt formed. There could be some molding potential for this material. I wonder what interesting creations could be made by pouring this liquid into a mold, as is done with concrete? I may have to try again and see.
- Speechwriters LLC - "Acetate" - NYC 2006 Speechwriters LLC playing an acoustic version of "Acetate" at The Tank NYC, 09/09/06. Camera-filmed by Marisa Gesualdi.
- Use Acetate Sheet to develop Watercolor Painting Demonstration of acetate sheet, for help in placing objects on watercolor
- Crystallization of homemade sodium acetate This video shows the crystallization of a metastable supersaturated solution of sodium acetate, made from scratch from baking soda and white vinegar.
- Acetate Prophets - Jurassic 5
- Card Tutorial - Circular Acetate Window card A tutorial on how to create a tall, slim card with circular acetate windows. This is predominantly using the coluzzle cutting system, but you can use any circle cutting system you have to hand. This is quite a labour-intensive card, but it's something a little different for a special occasion. Please rate & subscribe, and head over to my blog at www.whimsical- for more projects and tutorials! Thanks for watching ;0)
- Anti-Androgen - Androcur (Cyproterone Acetate) I tried my best to summarize and tell what I know about this medication :O If you happen to need more information about some particular effects or you don't believe something I said is true or that is questionable (can happen :O) just post a comment and I will reply =^^=' Otherwise, there is a second part to this video which was cut :O because I went on and on, crazy as I am, XD I believe it's because I started taking my anti-androgen this night @___@ and I was ecstatic! Maybe I'll post it ¬___¬ lol The problem is that I already find myself a little bit confused when I look at what I record, so showing the other part would just confirm this thought I have XD Anyway, much luv X hugs to ya'll!! (Recorded on April 1st 2010) o_Ç -------- Song: Miyavi - 陽の光さえ届かないこの場所で (Feat. SUGIZO) No copyright infringement is intended. (C) All rights reserved. -------- ele PS: Info on my regimen Androcur, twice a day, 25 mg in the morning after meal and 25 mg in the evening after meal for the first month, and then I'll be prescribed estrogen (estradiol) for 2 months and then bloodworks, and rearrange the regimen if anything is wrong! (too high, too low, and etc...)
- Supersaturated Sodium Acetate (Slow Crystalization) A single seed crystal was added to the saturated sodium Acetate solution while at 30C. Omnidirectional needle-like crystals radiated outward from the seed on contact at the solution's surface.
- Technique: Smackin' Acetate Rubber Stamping Technique Tutorial
- Rocketboom: General Lee, Acetate Art, & T Shirts! story links: rocketboom launches new sponsorship model, new rocketboom t-shirts on sale, general lee on ebay, this spartan life, micro air vehicle, sodium acetate art, fun with tesla coils, rofl, lolcats, lolbots For hyperlinks from today's show go to:
- Acetate & Tissue Use dye re-inkers, glue and a sheet of acetate to create vibrant colors and a unique "caught in a crystal look". For step by step still pictures and more tutorials, visit our resources page and tutorial at
- Sodium Acetate / Calcuim Bicarbonate experiment failed I attempted to created "water balls" for an extra credit science experiment in my 10th grade chemistry class. I found a few websites and youtube videos that all showed fairly similar instructions as to how to go about this, and I tried it out. I failed horribly. I hope some people will read my blogpost on and help me figure what I could do, and maybe give me some more detailed instructions. I think my biggest mistake could have been using calcium silicate instead of calcium bicarbonate.
- Temperature of "Hot Ice" Sodium Acetate What is the Temperature of "Hot Ice" Sodium Acetate? We answer this question by measuring it with a digital thermocouple. The result is that Hot Ice actually gets warmer as it freezes. This is because the freezing process in sodium acetate is exothermic, it generates heat. So it gets warmer when you initiate the freezing. And keeps generating heat until it's completely solid. This property is exploited in reusable heat packs. Our website at:
- Supersaturated Sodium Acetate
- Damage test: Acetate playing cards A damage test of Dal Negro vs. Modiano acetate playing cards
- Acetate Butterfly In this video I cut a butterfly using the Sizzix in Bloom "Build a Butterfly" die out of acetate and ink it up and shape it
- Leuprolide Acetate Injection (Lupron) Leuprolide Acetate (Lupron) is related to a naturally occurring hormone called gonadotropin releasing hormone (GnRH). Leuprolide Acetate has also been used to treat endometriosis, uterine fibroids, early puberty, and as part of the process to stimulate multiple eggs for assisted reproductive technologies. The strength of Leuprolide Acetate is 1mg/0.2ml. Leuprolide Acetate is administered as a subcutaneous injection using insulin syringes. Insulin syringes are used because the measurement on the syringe is in units (ie: 10 units is equivalent to 0.1ml/cc). For the role it plays in assisted reproductive technologies, Leuprolide Acetate is used to reduce the amount of estrogen and testosterone in the body. This decrease in estrogen production will prevent ovulation and stop menstrual periods.
- Acetate Effects Learn how to make these beautiful acetate panels with Crystal Effects, acetate and reinkers for use on your cards and paper craft projects! They look just like stained glass!
- Acetate Pillow Box Tutorial with Stampin' Up! Demonstrator Angie Kennedy Juda
- Make an Instant Cold Pack from Sodium Acetate. How to Make an Instant Cold Pack from Sodium Acetate. We've proven that crystallizing sodium acetate "hot ice" actually gets warmer: So the opposite should be true; if we dissolve it, it should get colder. We prove this in this video and show it cools down to about 9 Celsius in our experiments. This gives an "instant cold pack" effect very similar to the ones you find in store-bought instant cold packs. This is not as good as the store-bought packs, but it's reusable. To make it, simply make the hot ice like our other videos here: Crystallize the hot-ice and let the solid sodium acetate trihydrate cool down to room temperature. Then store it in an air-tight container. To initiate cooling, just add an equal amount of water. Special notes: You have to make the hot ice before you can make the cold pack. Using raw sodium acetate bought online won't work because it's dried out. Creating hot-ice introduces the right amount of water needed for this experiment. You also can't let your freshly made hot ice dry out. Nor can you let it evaporate to make sodium acetate powder, it has to be hot ice for this to work. Why: Two competing effects occur during solvation. The exothermic effect of the water molecules interacting with the ions of sodium and acetate. And the endothermic effect of breaking up the interactions of ions. By using sodium acetate trihydrate at room temperature, you've already gotten rid of some of the exothermic interactions. But the ...
- Make Sodium Acetate "Hot Ice" with vinegar and baking soda (pt1) This video is now obsolete, we have a MUCH better one at: How to Make "Hot Ice" Sodium Acetate with vinegar and baking soda With just two simple ingredients you can make sodium acetate! FOREWARNING: This reaction pretty hard to get exactly right, don't be discouraged if it fails the first time. Thoroughly read the comments and this description to avoid problems. Finally, if it still doesn't work, message me and i'll try to help. Just get 1 liter of clear vinegar and add in 4 to 5 table spoons of baking soda. Then boil the mixture down to 100mL to 150mL. A more accurate way of finding how much you need to boil can be found in our latest video: It should still smell like vinegar. If it does not, add an equal amount of vinegar and boil it back down. Smelling again for the vinegar. Keep adding and boiling until it does smell like vinegar. Put it into a jar while it is still hot and cover it. Let it cool down to room temperature and then you can do all those "hot ice" vids you see! If it turns yellow or brown, that's ok. But don't boil it too far or it will burn. If you have a weigh scale, its MUCH better to accurately weigh your baking soda depending on the percentage of vinegar. Use the following masses per 1 liter of vinegar: 4% vinegar use 56g of baking soda 5% vinegar use 70g of baking soda 6% vinegar use 84g of baking soda 7% vinegar use 98g of baking soda 8% vinegar use 112g of baking soda Gram scales are very easy to buy online and on ...
- Make Sodium Acetate "Hot Ice" with vinegar and baking soda (Pt2) An improved method to make "Hot Ice" sodium acetate from vinegar and baking soda. Boiling down the sodium acetate solution to exactly the right level is key to making sodium acetate work. Since most of you don't have precise glassware like I do, you can follow this new method of boiling to get the concentration just right. Simply make a raw sodium acetate solution like in our previous video at this link: But instead of boiling down 90%, just watch the surface of the boiling liquid. As you pass the key concentration for making hot ice, a crust of sodium acetate will start to form on the surface. As soon as you see this crust take it off heating. While it is still hot, stir the mixture and add a small amount of water, usually just a spoonful or so, to redissolve the crust. It should still smell like vinegar, if it does not, there was not enough vinegar in the original mixture. So you'll need to add another quarter-cup to half-cup of vinegar and boil it back down while looking for the crust. Once again stir it and add water. Keep repeating the vinegar addition and boiling until the boiled liquid has a faint smell of vinegar. Once you have the clear, hot, vinegar smelling liquid, place a covering it and then cool it in the fridge until it becomes cold to the touch. Now you're at exactly the right concentration to do hot ice. To initiate the crystallization or "freezing" process, just drop in a solid piece of sodium acetate. You can get this by scraping off ...
- Glittery Acetate Ornament Card Lisa Spangler shows you how to create a sparkly card using glitter, White StazOn Ink, acetate notecards, and Hero Arts stamps!
twitter about acetate
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about acetate
“Cougar's CB7630 (abiraterone acetate) trial results. 31 May 2007 Filed daily oral drug CB7630 (abiraterone acetate), based on recently announced trial results,”
— Cougar's CB7630 (abiraterone acetate) trial results " PSA, psa-
“Perhaps most of us are familiar with plastic or metal eyeglasses, but know little about acetate glasses. As a matter of fact, acetate has been considered one of the most ideal materials for making glasses frames. Acetate glasses are distinguished”
— Acetate Eyeglasses with both Comfort and Aesthetic Feel,
“Blog. You Ask, We Answer: Is Ethylene Vinyl Acetate (EVA) safe for concerned about the foam ethylene vinyl acetate (EVA) that is used for the interlocking”
— You Ask, We Answer: Is Ethylene Vinyl Acetate (EVA) safe for,
“Forums and message boards for Florinef Acetate, Fludrocortisone Acetate (generic) Florinef Acetate, Fludrocortisone Acetate Forum. Forums and message”
— Florinef Acetate, Fludrocortisone Acetate Forum - Topix,
“Part 1: Preparing the blank. Part 2 of Step by Step Acetate Pen Turning series. Part 3: home | projects | blog. 37 posts in 777 days. By subscribing to the RSS feed you will be notified when”
— Step by Step Acetate Pen Turning #2: Turning the blanks - by,
“June Blog Hop Card - Acetate. I used the Circle Nestabilities to cut out an aperture from I cut a piece of acetate 1 mm smaller than the card and added it behind the aperture, I”
— Jak : June Blog Hop Card - Acetate,
“Evaluation of the safety and efficacy of lead acetate-based, grey hair products such as Grecian formula”
— Is Grecian Formula Safe? | Lead Acetate in Anti-Grey Hair,
“A tutorial from Scrap 'n Stamp Canada showing how the Glitter on Acetate technique. Internet Art – The Art of O " Blog Archive " How to Organize & Clean-up Your Rubber Stamps and Powders says:”
— Tuesday Tutorial: Glitter on Acetate Technique | Scrap N Stamp, scrapnstamp.ca
“By now most music heads have heard the story of Warren Hill picking up the rare acetate of the Velvet Underground's lost Scepter studio sessions on a Chelsea Street for 75 cents, and how it recently turned into E-Bay mania”
— Velvet Underground Acetate MP3s - WFMU's Beware of the Blog,
“The demo today was crystallization of sodium acetate from a supersaturated water solution. See, at 0 degC, sodium acetate has a water solubility of 760 g/L. Hot solvents dissolve”
— Chemistry Blog " Blog Archive " Chemistry Lab Demonstrations, chemistry-