- Definition of word from the Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary with audio pronunciations, thesaurus, Word of the Day, and word games. Definition of ACCEPTANCE. 1 : an agreeing either expressly or by conduct to the act or offer of another so that a contract is concluded and the parties become legally. — “Acceptance - Definition and More from the Free Merriam”, merriam-
- Acceptance usually refers to cases where a person experiences a situation or condition (often a negative or uncomfortable Religions and psychological treatments often suggest the path of acceptance when a situation is both disliked and unchangeable, or when change. — “Acceptance - Reference”,
- acceptance n. The act or process of accepting. The state of being accepted or acceptable. Favorable reception; approval. — “acceptance: West's Encyclopedia of American Law (Full Article”,
- Asset Acceptance is a leading purchaser and collector of charged-off consumer debt. Since 1962, we have provided credit originators such as credit card issuers, consumer finance companies, retail merchants, utilities and others an efficient alternative in recovering defaulted consumer debt. — “Asset Acceptance”,
- Acceptance's sparkling rock themes unveil not only their previous musical experience, mostly coming from punk rock ground, but also the crossbred musical wishes shared by each member of the lineup. Acceptance's sparkling rock themes unveil not only their previous. — “Acceptance | Music Videos, News, Photos, Tour Dates”,
- Acceptance sampling has been in general use for well over 60 years (Montgomery, 1997) The key is then to appropriately apply acceptance sampling and its associated statistics to the pavement construction industry to create a viable. — “Acceptance Plan Components - Pavement Interactive”,
- acceptance. drawee's promise to pay either a time draft or sight draft . Typically, the acceptor signs his name after writing "accepted" on the bill along with the date. An acceptance of a bill in effect makes it a promissory note : the acceptor is the maker and the rawer is the endorser. — “acceptance Definition | Business Dictionaries from”,
- Keep me logged in. Forgot password? Login. Search. Home. People. Music. Video. Games. TopicsNew Copyright © 2003-2010 Myspace Inc. All Rights Reserved Change Country: United States. — “Myspace”,
- Acceptance" is a movie about a high school student who use to be an overachiever name Taylor Rockefeller. After there leading roles in " Acceptance" many of the characters had a great success. — “Acceptance (TV 2009) - IMDb”,
- Definition of "Acceptance" from the 'Lectric Law Library's Legal Lexicon. — “"Acceptance" Defined & Explained”,
- A bankers acceptance (BA) is a money market instrumenta short-term discount instrument that usually arises in the course of international trade. Before we explain BAs, let's introduce some more basic concepts. — “Bankers Acceptance”,
- Acceptance is when a person agrees to experience a situation, to follow a process or Acceptance as a concept appears in Eastern religious concepts such as. — “Acceptance - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- Acceptance Agents - California. California. Chungman Ho. d/b/a Liberty Tax Service. 51 S Garfield Ave. Alhambra, CA 91801 (626) 282-4018. Esther Carmen Lopez. 1149 S Second St. Alhambra, CA 91801 (626) 289-9627. Fenrong Linda Lu. d/b/a Accounting & Tax Office of Chiu & Lu. 317 W Main St. Ste 425. — “Acceptance Agents - California”, irs.gov
- The Power Of Acceptance : Discovering The True Beauty Of Life Through Unconditional Acceptance The Power of Acceptance and your willingness to consciously activate it's power in every aspect of your life is the often overlooked key to experiencing a quality of life that surpasses common human logic. — “The Power Of Acceptance”, abundance-and-
- Definition of acceptance in the Legal Dictionary - by Free online English dictionary and encyclopedia. What is acceptance? Meaning of acceptance as a legal term. What does acceptance mean in law?. — “acceptance legal definition of acceptance. acceptance”, legal-
- Makes it assured of acceptance. (business, finance) An assent and engagement by the person on whom a bill of exchange is drawn, to pay it when due according to the terms of the acceptance. (business, finance) The bill of exchange itself when accepted. — “acceptance - Wiktionary”,
- Definition of acceptance in the Online Dictionary. Meaning of acceptance. Pronunciation of acceptance. Translations of acceptance. acceptance synonyms, acceptance antonyms. Information about acceptance in the free online English dictionary and. — “acceptance - definition of acceptance by the Free Online”,
- Acceptance's AOL Music web site, featuring Acceptance news, Acceptance music videos, Acceptance pictures, Acceptance tour dates and more. — “Acceptance - AOL Music”,
- Acceptance quotes, Acceptance, topic, topics, About: Peace quotes, Tolerance quotes, Acceptance quotes. Add to Chapter "Love is when you shed a tear and still want him, it's when he ignores you and you still love him, it's when he loves another girl but you still smile and say I'm happy for. — “Acceptance quotes”,
- Acceptance definition, the act of taking or receiving something offered. See more. — “Acceptance | Define Acceptance at ”,
- Self help on awareness, acceptance, creation, happiness and love relationships. If acceptance feels so good and is so good for us, then why don't we accept ourselves?. — “Self Acceptance”,
- Definition of acceptance from Webster's New World College Dictionary. Meaning of acceptance. Pronunciation of acceptance. Definition of the word acceptance. Origin of the word acceptance. — “acceptance - Definition of acceptance at ”,
related videos for acceptance
- Take Cover - Acceptance She's a liar It comes to this All we had 'til now is gone And I'm the other Piece to this Every time I feel this inside I don't wanna be the one who... Caught you So take cover Never saw it comin' so you put me on again Had you and no other The game, the lie is getting old She starts feeling on her own She makes the city seem like home All you had for me is gone I give and I give But you hope in return Never thought I'd be the one to burn Every time I feel this inside I don't wanna be the one to I don't wanna be the one who... Caught you So take cover Never saw it comin' so you put me on again Had you and no other The game, the lie is getting old Caught you So take cover Never saw it comin' so you put me on again Had you and no other The game, the lie is getting old Caught you So take cover Never saw it comin' so you put me on again (Take cover) Had you and no other The game, the lie is getting old Caught you So take cover Never saw it comin' so you put me on again Had you and no other The game, the lie is getting old The game, the lie is getting old Is getting old
- Golden Globes 2011 - Natalie Portman Acceptance Speech Natalie Portman acceptance speech for Best Actress Drama 'Black Swan' at the 2011 Golden Globe Awards © Copyright Dick Clark Productions Inc.
- So Contagious (Acoustic)' (AOL Sessions)', Acceptance Acceptance playing So Contagious acoustically for AOL Sessions.
- Silent Hill Shattered Memories - 20 - Acceptance [With Lyrics] Here's the 3rd music with lyrics from Silent Hill Shattered Memories :) Hope you liike :D Lyrics: Time flows Nobody knows The years go by Where we go Alone from here Night falls Strange-colored walls My eyes deceive What is wrong With me? Deep in the night you think everything's right Tell it to yourself. Say it's just a nightmare Something is telling you nothing can change where you are Again Why should it matter, your dreams of a child? Innocence is gone. Only fear to play with Faces are changing, but nothing is changing the pain Too late Two steps I take getting closer and closer And one more breath I take sends me further back Over and over it calls to your soul Say it isn't so. Emptiness surrounds you No one can help if the angels refuse to come here Who's there? Cold-faded photos, they lay by your side Something in my room. Never mind blue reason Visions are lying and reasons just live to survive This time The cold. The light The fear returning It's not the eyes You feel that's chilling you The lyrics were get by me, thank you :DD Comment and rate pleease :*
- Whoopi Goldberg winning Best Supporting Actress Denzel Washington presenting Whoopi Goldberg with the Oscar® for Best Supporting Actress for her performance in "Ghost" at the 63rd Annual Academy Awards® in 1991.
- Golden Globes 2011 - Christian Bale Acceptance Speech Christian Bale acceptance speech for Best Supporting Actor 'The Fighter' at the 2011 Golden Globe Awards © Copyright Dick Clark Productions Inc.
- Oprah Winfrey Acceptance Speech - 1998 Oprah Winfrey Accepts the Lifetime Achievement Award at the 25th Annual Daytime Emmy Awards. For exclusive interviews with television legends, consider visiting the enormous archive of the Academy of Television Arts & Sciences at
- MICKEY ROURKE ACCEPTS SPIRIT AWARD LIVE AND UNCUT MICKEY ROURKE please subscribe to CAPT UNDERGARMENTS
- Green Day - Road To Acceptance - Live Oct. 6, 1992 Green Day play live in (Jesus) Bonehead's (Dayglo Abortion drummer) Basement in Victoria BC Canada (1 year and 10 months before playing Woodstock '94). Video by Graham Caverhill Lyrics - "Road To Acceptance" I always waste my time just wondering What the next man thinks of me I'll never do exactly what I want And I'll sculpt my life for your acceptance I always waste my time just wondering What the next man thinks of me I'll never do exactly what I want And I'll sculpt my life for your acceptance And I feel forgotten Feel like rotting (Do you feel the same?) (Do you feel the same?) Adolescence Just can't make sense (It's calling my name) (It's calling my name) I take a look around And all the things I've found I call it blind hatred If you'd stop a while And maybe if you'd smile You would realize that We're all the same It's just like our brain When it goes insane We feel the same pain All my life I've seemed to have this need I think at times it even turns to greed We all want to join some family We'll even sacrifice a moral changing And I feel forgotten Feel like rotting (Do you feel the same?) (Do you feel the same?) Adolescence Just can't make sense (It's calling my name) (It's calling my name) I take a look around And all the things I've found I call it blind hatred If you'd stop a while And maybe if you'd smile You would realize that We're all the same It's just like our brain When it goes insane We feel the same pain I take a look around And all the things I've ...
- Acceptance - Different The video single from their album "Phantoms"
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Tony Acceptance Speech - In The Heights Lin-Manuel Miranda's Tony acceptance speech - Sunday, June 15th, 2008. "In The Heights" winning Best Original Score. No pare, sigue sigue!
- So Contagious - Acceptance Oh no, this couldn't be more unexpected And I can tell that I've been moving in so slow Don't let it throw you off too far Cause I'll be running right behind you Could this be out of line? (Could this be out of line?) To say you're the only one breaking me down like this You're the only one I would take a shot on Keep me hanging on so contagiously Oohhh, when I'm around you I'm predictable Cause I believe in loving you with first sight I know it's crazy but I'm hoping to.. To take a hold of you Could this be out of line? (Could this be out of line?) To say you're the only one breaking me down like this You're the only one I would take a shot on Keep me hanging on so contagiously Oh you're everything I'm wanting Come to think of it, I'm aching On account of my transgression.. Will you welcome this confession? Could this be out of line? (Could this be out of line?) To say you're the only one breaking me down like this You're the only one I would take a shot on Keep me hanging on so contagiously Could this be out of line? (Could this be out of line?) To say you're the only one breaking me down like this You're the only one I would take a shot on Keep me hanging on so contagiously
- 'In the Heights' - 2008 Tony Awards - Best Original Score Lin-Manuel Miranda's acceptance speech for Best Original Score (music & lyrics) for 'In the Heights' at the 2008 Tony Awards! Congratulations, you're home! Karen Olivo. Mandy Gonzalez. Christopher Jackson. Lin-Manuel Miranda. Robin De Jesus. Andrea Burns. Seth Stewart. Olga Merediz. Priscilla Lopez. Janet Dacal.
- Paul Henry Acceptance Speech - Qantas Film & Television Awards 2010 Paul Henry's acceptance speech after winning the New Idea People's Choice Award at the Qantas Film & Television Awards 2010. See Paul's reaction on Breakfast after finding out his acceptance speech was aired:
- SH: Shattered Memories Promo Soundtrack - Acceptance Music From Silent Hill: Shattered Memories Promo Soundtrack Lyrics: Time flows Nobody knows The years go by Where we go Alone from here Night falls Strange-colored walls My eyes deceive What is wrong With me? Deep in the night you think everything's right Tell it to yourself. Say it's just a nightmare Something is telling you nothing can change where you are Again Why should it matter, your dreams of a child? Innocence is gone. Only fear to play with Faces are changing, but nothing is changing the pain Too late Two steps I take getting closer and closer And one more breath I take sends me further back Over and over it calls to your soul Say it isn't so. Emptiness surrounds you No one can help if the angels refuse to come here Who's there? Cold-faded photos, they lay by your side Something in my room. Never mind blue reason Visions are lying and reasons just live to survive This time The cold. The light The fear returning It's not the eyes You feel that's chilling you
- Idina Menzel - Acceptance Speech Tony Awards 2004 Idina is so wonderful!!! :)
- Mark Rylance - 2008 Tony Awards acceptance speech Mark Rylance offers some advice when he wins the 2008 Tony Award for Best Performance by a Leading Actor in a Play for Boeing-Boeing. He's actually reciting "The Back Country" by prose poet Louis Jenkins.
- Acceptance - So Contagious Lyrics Lyrics of the song. Follow me on Twitter:
- "Falling Slowly" winning Best Original Song Oscar® Glen Hansard and Marketa Irglova accepting the Oscar® for Best Original Song for "Falling Slowly" from the film "Once" - the 80th Annual Academy Awards®.
- Fred Rogers Acceptance Speech - 1997 Fred Rogers Accepts the Lifetime Achievement Award at the 24th Annual Daytime Emmy Awards. Throughout his career Fred Rogers, both on television and off, emphasized the importance of creating a peaceful environment, and world where all children could grow and learn. "Our goal as a nation must be to make sure that no child is denied the chance to grow in knowledge and character from their very first years," Rogers said at a White House gathering for Early Childhood Initiative, a program for promoting literacy. "In Mister Rogers' Neighborhood, every child is welcome into the world of learning -- not just a few, not just ones from certain neighborhoods, but every child." Rogers was the recipient of two Peabody Awards, the Presidential Medal of Freedom, the nation's highest civilian award, and four Emmy Awards, including the Lifetime Achievement Award, which was bestowed to him in 1997. Rogers, known for always taking the time to remember, reminded the audience that night that thoughtful expression should be followed by thoughtful reflection. As a reminder, below is Mr. Rogers' acceptance speech. "So many people have helped me to come here to this night. Some of you are here, some are far away and some are even in Heaven. All of us have special ones who loved us into being. Would you just take, along with me, 10 seconds to think of the people who have helped you become who you are, those who cared about you and wanted what was best for you in life. 10 seconds, I'll watch the ...
- Wes Anderson Stop Motion Acceptance Speech @ NBR Provided via slashfilm by
- 'Next to Normal' - Alice Ripley Acceptance Speech - 2009 Tony Awards Best Actress N2N - 2009 Tony Awards - Alice Ripley accepts her Tony for Best Actress for her role as Diana Goodman in Next to Normal. Truly a brilliant actress, a performance not to be missed. Next to Normal is currently playing at the Booth Theatre on Broadway, in New York City. Also featuring J. Robert Spencer, Aaron Tveit, Jennifer Damiano, Adam Chanler-Berat, and Louis Hobson. Next to Normal also received a Tony Award for Best Original Score for Tom Kitt and Brian Yorkey.
- Roberto Benigni goes wild at the Oscars® Roberto Benigni winning an Oscar® - Best Foreign Language Film, Life is Beautiful - 71st Annual Academy Awards®.
- Acceptance A Mothers hopes and dreams for her perfect little boy that has an extra little chromosome. Just a short video to show people that having a child with Down Syndrome is a blessing.
- Self-Acceptance with Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) Visit for more Emotional Freedom Technique videos, EFT articles, and my E-Book. Emotional Freedom Technique is a simple acupressure technique for releasing negative feelings. You feel negative feelings in the body, so you have to go to the body to work on them. You can release a negative feeling right now with this video. In this video you can use EFT to learn to like yourself more. FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS Q How hard should I tap? A: Tap lightly, just so that you feel it. The purpose of the tapping is to bring your attention to different parts of your body, it actually works if you just imagine tapping - as long as your attention is drawn to the right points. Q: How can I be sure I am finding the right points? A: Use two fingers to make sure you cover the points. Sometimes the point will 'feel' right, as if there is a slight indent in the skin or the point is particularly sensitive. It's all connected so you don't have to be 100% accurate. Q: You have missed out points that Gary Craig teaches! A: Yes. Feel free to tap those too, I left them out to keep the video simple and it seems to work fine without them. If you find the video doesn't work for you, try tapping the additional points - around the top-middle of the head, and just under the armpit. Q: Is the sequence important? A: No. You can tap the points in any order. In fact you only need to tap one or two of the points for each particular feeling. It's just you have no easy way to know which point ...
- Denzel Washington winning an Oscar® for "Training Day" Denzel Washington winning an Oscar - Best Actor, "Training Day" - 74th Annual Academy Awards®
- Brad Bird Annie Award 2011 ASIFA Animation News Segment: Academy-Award winning Director/Writer Brad Bird (THE INCREDIBLES, RATATOUILLE) receives the prestigous Winsor McCay Award at ASIFA-Hollywood's Annie Awards, February 5, 2011. See the lively career tribute, created by award-winning editor Les Perkins, PLUS a surprise acceptance video from Brad Bird on location of his live-action film MISSION IMPOSSIBLE IV.
- Tina Fey's Mark Twain Prize Acceptance Speech Tina Fey's hilarious acceptance speech. No copyright infringement intended.
- Golden Globes 2011: Chris Colfer (Glee) wins for best performance by an actor in a supporting role Golden Globes 2011: Chris Colfer (Glee) wins for best performance by an actor in a supporting role in a series
- Cuba Gooding Jr.'s ecstatic Oscar® acceptance speech Cuba Gooding Jr. winning an Oscar - Best Supporting Actor, Jerry Maguire - 69th Annual Academy Awards®.
- Jim Carrey presenting an Honorary Oscar® to Blake Edwards Legendary filmmaker Blake Edwards receiving an Honorary Academy Award®, in recognition of his writing, directing and producing an extraordinary body of work for the screen - 76th Annual Academy Awards®.
- Gollum Acceptance Speach lol..gollum's acceptance speech..he's the first cgi character to recieve an award..
- Mariah's Bizarre Acceptance Speech Mariah Carey stole the show at the Palm Springs International Film Festival with her odd acceptance after being named Breakthrough Actress for her role in the movie 'Precious.' (Jan. 6)
- Acceptance Permanent Music Video The music video for Acceptance's song Permanent.
- Sandra Bullock Oscar Acceptance Speech Shout out to All MOMS! Read Full Post here!
- Inside Job - Oscar winner acceptance speech Recorded on February 27, 2011 - Charles H. Ferguson accepts his Oscar for Inside Job. He starts off making the point that not one criminal on Wall Street has been indicted or jailed.
- Official Video: Lady Gaga's Acceptance Speech at the 2011 CFDA Fashion Awards Lady Gaga accepts her Fashion Icon Award at the 2011 CFDA Fashion Awards in NYC on June 6, 2011. Video includes complete acceptance speech and red carpet arrival.
- Felicia Day (The Guild) wins Best Female Actor in a Comedy Web Series Best Female Actor in Comedy Web Series - Felicia Day, The Guild - March 28, 2009 at the Streamy Awards in Los Angeles, CA
- Acceptance - Silent Hill Shattered Memories Original Soundtrack Another great song from the Silent Hill farnchise, hope you'll enjoy it. Lyric: Time flows. —Nobody knows. The years go by: where we go—alone—from here— Night falls—strange colored walls: My eyes deceive what is wrong with me. Deep in the night you think everythings right. Tell it to yourself—say its just a nightmare. Something is telling you nothing can change where you are again. Why should it matter?—your dreams of a child— Innocence is gone—only fear to play with— Faces are changing but nothing is changing the pain. —Too late.— Two steps I take get closer and closer and one more breath I take sends me further back. Over and over it calls to your soul—say it isnt so—Emptiness surrounds you. No one can help if the angels refuse to come here. —Whos there?— Cold faded photos they—lay by your side, something in my room, —never mind the reason. —Visions are lying and reasons just live to survive this time The cold to light. —The fear returning. Its not the ice. —The fear is chilling you.
- Sandra Bullock Razzie Awards 2010 Sandra Bullock Razzie Awards
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about acceptance
“And I think his acceptance speech had to make his likability factor skyrocket even for people who hadn't voted for him. When Barack Obama finished his acceptance speech Thursday night (Aug. 28) at the Democratic National Convention, a lot of country fans were no doubt surprised -- or”
— Acceptance Speech | CMT Blog,
“It's great to see you haven't given up on writing on the forum, good to see you back. subject and a vast majority of forum participants declare that the violence towards Gay”
— Acceptance - Forum B92, forum.b92.net
“I'd like to thank my Mum, and my manager, and the colour orange, and”
— Forum:Acceptance speech - Uncyclopedia, the content-free,
“Starling Fitness provides an excellent set of pros and cons surrounding the fat acceptance movement. The author, Laura Moncur, points out the fat discrimination is quite real - fueled by fear, hate, and disgust. Fat discrimination runs rampant”
— Fat Acceptance: The Pros and Cons, diet-
“Continue reading 'Being in the Flow – Attachment, Resistance & Acceptance' What are We Really Afraid of? Stress and Everyday Life. Archives. Sura's Blog is powered by”
— Sura's Blog " acceptance,
“What's the Difference Between Verification and Validation?Does your test plan include verification, validation, and acceptance testing?”
“Home " Blogs " Vaibhav's blog. Acceptance Testing: What, Why and How. October 11, 2007 by Vaibhav. What is acceptance testing? Acceptance testing is a black-box testing performed on a software prior to its delivery. It involves running a suite of tests on a completed system (ref: Wikipedia)”
— Acceptance Testing: What, Why and How | Agile Software,
“Acceptance of Tattoos China Flights | China hotels | China travel forum | Beijing hotels | Guangzhou hotels | Hangzhou hotels | Hong Kong hotels | Lhasa hotels”
— Acceptance of Tattoos - travel with ,
“Update: The FHA has issued a mortgagee letter, clarifying their position on electronic signature. Click for more! Background: Nine years ago, the federal”
— FHA & Lender Acceptance - DocuSign Blog,
“The-F- Conversations on food, fat and feminism Since starting the blog last year, Caitlin has received an overwhelming outpouring of support from people (mostly women) also sick of the constant”
— The-F-, the-f-
similar for acceptance
- social acceptance
- self acceptance
- free encyclopedia
- original research
- basic beliefs of judaism
- business contract
- urban dictionary
- jason vena
- nick radovanovic
- kaylan cloyd
- christian mcalhaney
- the goods
- britannica concise encyclopedia
- ryan zwiefelhofer
- state of being
- thesaurus browser
- online dictionary
- bill of exchange
- seal of approval
- gain acceptance
- favorable reception
- time draft
- contract law
- mental attitude
- acceptable risk
- english dictionary
- dictionary results
- word origin
- conditional acceptance
- the party
- bills of exchange
- law dictionary
- the power of acceptance
- unconditional acceptance
- the flow
- quality of life
- path of least resistance
- resistance to change
- offer and acceptance