- - Globalising Islamic Knowledge, The Prohibition on Abbreviating the Salaah and Salaams upon the Prophet (sallahu 'alayhi wa sallam). — “|| Globalising Islamic Knowledge - The Prohibition”,
- Bill asks: When abbreviating something, such as the United States, when did it become acceptable to abbreviate it to US instead of U.S.? Abbreviations can be shortened versions of words (etc.) which we pronounce in full (et cetera); they can. — “Ask the English Teacher: Punctuation in Abbreviations”,
- As you work in the insert mode of the vi editor and you finish typing one of the abbreviated words you have declared in your list, the abbreviated word switches to the definition you have set up in your abbreviation table. Place your definitions. — “Chapter 8: Editors: 8.5 Abbreviating vi Commands”, web.bii.a-star.edu.sg
- Paragraph 9.64: Abbreviating, or condensing, inclusive numbers from the Chicago Manual of Style Online. — “The Chicago Manual of Style Online 9.64: Abbreviating, or”,
- abbreviation n. The act or product of shortening. A shortened form of a word or phrase used chiefly in writing to represent the complete form, such. — “abbreviation: Definition from ”,
- Most of the abbreviations are in fact based on notations used in other areas of computing and mathematics. Each extension abbreviates a commonly occuring construct in Z. In most cases the proposed abbreviation is in common use in some other branch of mathematics or computing. — “Abbreviating Z”,
- Abbreviating long repetitive words/sentences. As you may know, in Trados 2007 you can abbreviate long words just like in Word, as follows: 1) select the desired text 2) press Ctrl + F3 3) MultiTerm, making two entries for each term, your abbreviated version. — “TW_users : Message: Re: [TW] Re: Abbreviating long repetitive”,
- Abbreviating. Learn about Abbreviating on . Get information and videos on Abbreviating including articles on optic disk disorders, capitalizing, tad and more!. — “Abbreviating | Answerbag”,
- Scholarly societies have contributed to the development of bibliographic standards in two principal ways: the development of standards for abbreviating journal titles, and the development of bibliographic style manuals for their constituencies. Standards for the Abbreviation of Journal Titles. — “Bibliographic Projects and Bibliographic Standards”, lib.uwaterloo.ca
- Definition of abbreviating in the Legal Dictionary - by Free online English dictionary and encyclopedia. What is abbreviating? Meaning of abbreviating as a legal term. What does abbreviating mean in law?. — “abbreviating legal definition of abbreviating. abbreviating”, legal-
- We found 10 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word abbreviating: Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "abbreviating" is defined. General (9 matching dictionaries) abbreviating: Wordnik [home, info]. — “Definitions of abbreviating - OneLook Dictionary Search”,
- Definition of abbreviating in the Online Dictionary. Meaning of abbreviating. Pronunciation of abbreviating. Translations of abbreviating. abbreviating synonyms, abbreviating antonyms. Information about abbreviating in the free online English. — “abbreviating - definition of abbreviating by the Free Online”,
- Use Webster's Ninth New Collegiate Dictionary or for German the Duden as the reference for abbreviating words. In the case of different abbreviations for words which consist of. — “Texts”,
- Abbreviating definition, to shorten (a word or phrase) by omitting letters, substituting shorter forms, etc., so that the shortened form can represent the whole word See more. — “Abbreviating | Define Abbreviating at ”,
- Definition of abbreviating from Webster's New World College Dictionary. Meaning of abbreviating. Pronunciation of abbreviating. Definition of the word abbreviating. Origin of the word abbreviating. — “abbreviating - Definition of abbreviating at ”,
- Abbreviating. Web Destinations. These links can help you master materials in this chapter by directing you to even more online resources. As a general rule, it is best first to exhaust all the resources that are provided by your Abbreviations. Look up the meaning of an acronym or abbreviation by. — “long_anson_lhbwc_3|Writer's Companion Student Resources”,
- abbreviating. Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary. Jump to: navigation, search This page was last modified on 1 September 2010, at 01:41. Text is available under the Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike. — “abbreviating - Wiktionary”,
- An abbreviation (from Latin brevis, meaning "short") is a shortened form of a word or phrase. The concept of abbreviating was first employed by Kianna Eberle in 2008. — “Abbreviation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- Learn to take fast notes to make news reporting more accurate. Half-day to learn. Apply immediately. User-friendly to create custom abbreviations. Combine with any shorthand method. Proven successful since 1990. Software to transcribe into. — “Unique idiot-proof shorthand for reporters to take fast notes”,
- This is a page about abbreviating. This page includes the Etymology and sound of this word, as well as some additional information. This page also contains information about: learn english, pronunciation of, audio, .WAV, speak english,. — “abbreviating - definition of abbreviating - ”,
related images for abbreviating
- Port of 2+3 double pack Coop play Phantasy Star Portable PSP Sega 2008 They re self impressed with it abbreviating to PSP Based on PSU and its expansion with added missions and story Multi mode with up to 4
- in turn is an abbreviation for the full term 出目金魚 deme kingyo pop eyed goldfish where 金魚 breaks down as gold + fish All that abbreviating sure led to a long explanation Yeah right You think I have the energy to interpret this right now This would supply me with four months worth of blogs at least And it s Chinese which wouldn t help matters at all I
- Maybe Many words used in text messages or chat rooms have been more or less standardized in that most people use the same abbreviations for certain words or phrases Watch out for numb thumb Some example texting Some very common words and phrases have evolved into two three or four letter abbreviations such as I don t know which becomes idk
- them you ll cover every standard web browser family there is leaving less than one tenth of a percent blind in the water First CSS problem OK in IE messed up in Firefox
- To convey or acknowledge a message or thought or other communication between parties Thus as long as the message gets adequately conveyed does the spelling or even grammar really matter Try this one i plj alejns 2 th flg of th untd sts of amrca n 2 th rpblc 4 whch it stnds 1 ntn ndr gd ndvsbl wth lbrty n jstc 4 all Or how about this one
- now printed in realtime with an actual font rather than being copied from a very constrained graphic With a graphic that was only 25 pixels wide you can t nicely write out long text This is how it was before Since I hate abbreviating this had to be done
- Dana adoring wife to Brian mom to Natalie 7 30 08
- we have to get round that by sort of abbreviating the elements that make the scene not unlike you might in a comic but without making it look cartoony We ll do the background next time then Rod came in to get another bit of his animal rights angel outlined We re going to get stuck into the colour next time He s already asking me if it looks big enough
- that was being sold for $30 Hey they ve got to pay for the new LCD displays somehow What wasn t new was the ANA designation for a team that everyone else is abbreviating LAA What I didn t get a picture of because there was nothing to see is the fact that the Dodgers are saving 10 cents a letter by not putting players names on the backs of their uniforms Also
- From today until my vacation ends in mid August I m abbreviating the commentary accompanying the photographs Daniel Commonly known as red hot pokers or torch lilies you can read
- abbreviating Bloom County I wasn t talking about B C the bizarre long running comic by Johnny Hart RIP as of three days ago that featured clams with legs who are also currency and Christian cavemen
- It s not a word per se but it follows the Japanese habit of abbreviating words asparagus bakon becomes asparabakon diamond becomes dia = ディア
- just wrapped up at slightly after midnight I think our pitch for International Toy Company Inc which we re playfully abbreviating as ITCI and pronouncing as itchy will go well In the leadup week to finals my diet has been pretty crazy I ve been happy to find some of my favorite things available in the dining halls the Depot though Especially good have been those
- and Unemployment Insurance Division of the Department of Labor in New York City gives an interesting example of these principles in practice From The Gregg Writer September 1947 pp 30 34
- Could we be too busy
- be clear by abbreviating use case diagram UCD and when necessary to avoid confusion refer to a use case as a use case entity
- beside segregated middle rune on right side toward top The runic form that looks like an English M is Normandy French E with the apostrophe abbreviating French ET equaling our From right to left the runic T becomes L as part of LA of La Salle which I here illustrate which I more fully better picture illustrate explain in my books Runic messages
- Here s Bob mounting the 5d camera to our SUV Wait until you see the footage that he captured with this Next time you decide to abbreviate make sure you know what you are abbreviating I think it s suppose to be Assembly At least I hope
- Next time you decide to abbreviate make sure you know what you are abbreviating I think it s suppose to be Assembly At least I hope We were blown away when we visited a market street where many vendors were selling hand carved wooden statues At first we didn t think much of it But our missionary Todd Ziems asked the
- about a flower Nothing I lie We need to get David his cottage cheese Marc reminds me So we head into the Commissary or the Comm as some of the abbreviating writers call it and what s on the menu More bad news
- being done by the cast of the animation itself but I was never convinced although its amazing what a few years and a new version of TMNT can do to your nostalgia damn you 4Kids Network Turtles in Time abbreviating it isn t really an option is it was known for being relentless in the unfair department Not one enemy would wait their turn to leather into you like some
- be seen 9 a m 5 p m weekdays Admission to the gallery is free and open to the public Note to Editor For a higher resolution image 300 dpi click here Please include the complete name University of Maryland University College or the acronym UMUC Abbreviating the name might create confusion with
- and Heidelberg Mannheim and this year for the last time Schwäbisch Gmünd Germany Note to Editor For a higher resolution image 300 dpi click here Please include the complete name University of Maryland University College or the acronym UMUC Abbreviating the name might create confusion with
- word etc formally abbreviating the word etcetera illustrates the words meaning while the formal presentation of the three dimensional letters in a pile disrupt its legibility
- abbreviating their territory name in postmarking letters MT M T Mic T MTy and MicTy were used for Michigan territory WT W T WnT WisT WTy Wter and Wis Ter refer to Wisconsin territory Wis and Wise may refer to either Wisconsin territory or the state of Wisconsin depending on the date Many of the very early post offices of Wisconsin territory were located
- Aga Radwanska in the semis and then beat her old NBTA rival JJ Given what s she s been through physically and mentally it was well deserved title run Mal Taam MALTphotoMaria is almost all the way back Apparently Sharapova has tweaked her service motion again and isn t abbreviating it as much as she has in previous
related videos for abbreviating
- Leadlight Review: Part 1 2010 Interactive Fiction Game Competition Review. Leadlight by Wade Clarke. Part 1/2 Part 2: CORRECTION: When I complain about having to keep typing "attack *person*", this can be remedied by abbreviating the command to "att *per*". You can also repeat the last command you enter by typing "Return". This was mentioned in the game manual.
- The Gits - In the early 1990s, Seattle was the focal point of an emerging musical underground. The Gits helped spearhead this new scene. Their sound was proto-grunge and all-out punk aggression. The earnest, blues wail of front woman Mia Zapatawas its center. Mia was the very embodiment of riot grrrl intensity, talent, and humanity. Her uncompromised integrity epitomized a way of life that influenced an entire generation of female artists to follow. Upon returning from a successful European tour -and at the height of The Gits' popularity- singer Mia Zapata was found raped and murdered, unfairly abbreviating the band's fable. Incredibly, more than a decade later, new evidence would surface, Mia's case file would be reopened, and a suspect would be brought justice --as cameras rolled. The Gits is an account of overcoming adversity, addiction, love, loss and pain. It's a punk rock mystery, but not merely a tale of tragedy. It's the mythic story of a great American Rock N Roll band.
- Smile TextExpender: Demonstration & Overview In this video, we give an overview of the comprehensive featureset of a Mac-only productivity utility that is called TextExpander and developed by Smile. It is a small application designed to increase your typing efficiency by abbreviating commonly used blocks of text and allowing the shorthand version to trigger the full version in any text field. We give a brief user interface walkthrough, demonstrate how the functions can be used and conclude by talking about whether it's worth your hard-earned cash.
- Cingular BFF Jill Commercial The best part about abbreviating sentences is adding extra "f's"
- The Texting Lingo... mom, do i really have to explain you you why i got a 37 on my spelling test? is this REALLY what "abbreviating" has come to? TIQC - figure that out and you'll get ANYTHING :)
- Noam Chomsky on Y2K and MAI - The New World Order Part 8 (1998) November 30, 1998 Watch the full lecture: The Year 2000 problem (also known as the Y2K problem, the millennium bug, the Y2K bug, or simply Y2K) was a problem for both digital (computer-related) and non-digital documentation and data storage situations which resulted from the practice of abbreviating a four-digit year to two digits. In computer programs, the practice of representing the year with two digits becomes problematic with logical error(s) arising upon "rollover" from x99 to x00. This has caused some date-related processing to operate incorrectly for dates and times on and after January 1, 2000 and on other critical dates which were billed "event horizons". Without corrective action, it was suggested that long-working systems would break down when the "...97, 98, 99, 00..." ascending numbering assumption suddenly became invalid. Companies and organizations worldwide checked, fixed, and upgraded their computer systems. While no globally significant computer failures occurred when the clocks rolled over into 2000, preparation for the Y2K bug had a significant effect on the computer industry. There were plenty of Y2K problems, and that none of the glitches caused major incidents is seen as vindication of the Y2K preparation. However, some questioned whether the absence of computer failures was the result of the preparation undertaken or whether the significance of the problem had been overstated. Many banks have responded ...
- Zorina abnegate Abey Abe abbreviates Z�rich abidance abbreviating Zukor Zukor abolish Abba aboveboard Abilene abjuratory abort abjure
- Bring Me To Life (Cover duet) So yeah I did a duet with percyolympus123 and it sounded way cool! Tell us what you think and I like to give Percy (sorry for abbreviating) half credit for helping. what you think and maybe we'll do more duets.
- Are you a Serial Monogamist? Urban Dictionary says "one who spends as little time as possible being single, moving from the end of one relationship to the beginning of a new relationship as quickly as possible although the relationships in which many serial monogamists find themselves are also often short lived, the defining aspect of serial monogamy is the desire and ability to enter new relationships very quickly, thus abbreviating any period of single life during which the serial monogamist may begin to ask questions of an existential nature"
- Let's Beat Herocore! - 05.1 - 100th Video Bonanza Cont'd! If abbreviating with apostrophes is cool, consider me Miles Davis! Also, check the previous video for links to cameos on Argumentable's stellar Let's P of Mega Man X, pea shooter style!
- #1 - Opening After Effects Hey guys! We will now begin our journey in Adobe After Effects (I will be abbreviating from now on and use AE) as we dive into the interface and get familiar with the look and feel of AE. Be sure to be ready to explore the aspects of AE as we go on with upcoming tutorials. Enjoy!
- Pay It Forward: March 2010 Once a month, GWI (Grown Woman International- yeah ya girl is about to start abbreviating that!!) will feature one fellow YouTubers page and their video will be a featured video on my channel. For the month of March the person is.... MUCHLOVEFROMKY: (YouTube channel link below) Thanks for bringing us great videos and having me ROTFLMAO! I love you much!
- Silver Chaos Walkthrough - Lorence Route Part Three Yugi... I think I'm pregnant, and Yami's the father D8 Btw, if any of you are wondering, I did draw and handpaint the Phoenix Wright cutout myself. Acryllics are fun to work with ^^ I do not own Silver Chaos... whoever made it owns it, and it isn't me. Please support the official release and go get a copy of the game for yourself. That way you can see what they're really saying instead of me abbreviating for you.
- Let's Play Lost Files of Sherlock Holmes: Case of the Serrated Scalpel 01 Welcome to the Lost Files of Sherlock Holmes (who looks nothing like RDJ or Jeremy Brett!) After this one I'll be abbreviating this to Serrated Scalpel.
- Abbreviating (sal-Allaahu `alayhe wa sallam) to (S) or (SAW) or the like Fatwa by the Permanent Committee for Islamic Research and Fatawa
- Praise & Worship: TW3 Taster This is the praise and worship band - TW3, from the Hounslow RC Parish, performing at Catholic Underground London at Holy Ghost RC Church in Balham. Abbreviating 'Truth, Way, and life through the Trinity' (along with it being their parish postcode), the newly formed TW3, with an acoustic set-up, endeavour to share their music ministry live with other Parishes in London.
- Abbreviating the term 'sal Allaahu alaiyhi wa sallam' Permanent Committee for Research and Verdicts Shaykh `Abdul-`Azeez Bin Baz Shaykh `Abdullah bin Ghudayaan Shaykh `Abdullaah bin Qu`ood Shaykh `Abdur-Razzaaq al-`Afeefee
- Gastonia, North Carolina: 2010 All-America City A short video abbreviating Gastonia's 2010 All-America City presentation, June 18, Kansas City, MO
- Education: Teaching & Writing : How to Abbreviate Master Abbreviating the word "master" is generally not done, but it has developed into the word "mister" over time, which is abbreviated by writing "Mr." before a name. Understand title abbreviations withadvice from a former classroom instructor in this free video on writing. Expert: Laura Minnegerode Bio: Laura Minnigerode is a writing instructor and former classroom teacher. Filmmaker: Todd Green
- Abbreviate When I speak, I'm too lazy to say the entire word.. Therefore I only say the first letter of random words. Don't h me just because I'm c.
- Yonaguska Addresses NJ Indian Commission 9.17.08 Ronald Yonaguska Holloway, chief counsel and spokesman for the Sand Hill Band of Indians, was scheduled to speak for twenty minutes before this commission. As it turned out there was some kind of mis-communication/snafu (and that's being quite generous) and the commission tried to impose a strict 5 minute limit on Mr Hollaway despite what Mr Hollaway and the Sand Hills believed was a prior arrangement. After some 13 minutes of last minute consultations/negotiations/wrangling, the Commission allowed Mr Holloway 10 minutes to give the 20presentation he had worked on/prepared. (Here's an extended excerpt from the wrangling that consumed/wasted so much time. As you will/can see Yonaguska did a great job of extemporaneously abbreviating his presentation despite the obstacles in his path. Even with half the originally allotted time Mr Hollaway manages to make a concise and overwhelmingly powerful case.
- L!C!L? Ch. 2 So I'm abbreviating the title cause I'm sorry, but I'm not typing that out every time. BUT I came home to the complete shock of 5 NEW SUBS! How amazing is that?! So here's ch. 2! Thanks to everyone reading these SO MUCH! ----------------- (BTW, it's in Bailey's POV until I say so.) "Hannah, its driving me insane," I complained to my (one and only) friend later that night on the phone. "My parents are so wrapped up in "April this' and 'April that.' I don't think they even remember my middle name." Hannah sighed. "Well, look on the bright side. Two more years and you're eigh***. Then you could go where ever you want." I groaned. "Why did you have to say that? Two years?! That's 730 days! I don't think I can stand it that long." "Well, I'll be right by your side to help you through it," Hannah replied. I smiled sadly. "Thanks," I said, and tilted my head as I glanced at my reflection in the mirror. Why, oh why, did April get the perfect, straight blonde hair and blue eyes combo while I ended up with unruly red curls? I looked like the freaking Raggedy Ann doll. "Hey, are you going bowling tomorrow night?" Hannah said, interrupting my silent complaining. "Ugh, who's going?" "Oh I don't know, just people from school." "No thanks," I answered. "I'm tired of people asking me if I can hook them up with my sister." Suddenly, headlights pulled up in our monstrous driveway. I squinted my eyes, and saw that it was not Drew's car. Hmmmm..... that's weird.... "Hannah," I whispered ...
- Silver Chaos Walkthrough - Lorence Route Part Two Fritz Crackers :) I do not own Silver Chaos... whoever made it owns it, and it isn't me. Please support the official release and go get a copy of the game for yourself. That way you can see what they're really saying instead of me abbreviating for you.
- Destination signs abbreviating Colorado Springs Many signs for highways show the direction of travel as well as where the highway is bound for. But the sign that meant to say "Colorado Springs" is often spelled "Colo Spgs", which could be confusing to some people.
- Phil Stamper/Nate Stein #4: Zombies (& Oh Yeah Ninjas) Abbreviating the title a little bit. Yup, I got a part in a movie. Once I get the ok, I'll send you the link. And there's some zombie wrestling madness from Inter-Species Wrestling (ISW), Pro Wrestling Syndicate, & even a dash of Ron Zombie for a good kick. Also, thanks to James for this link: - be afraid...be very afraid. You can visit IWS's YouTube channel at & PWS Underground TV at Plugs for , http & Oh yeah...and boo.
- Silver Chaos Walkthrough - Lorence Route Part 1 First, I'll be going through Lorence's route, first of all because it was probably my favourite, and second because I haven't finished witnessing all of the others yet (not looking forward to Pam's... o_o) I do not own Silver Chaos... whoever made it owns it, and it isn't me. Please support the official release and go get a copy of the game for yourself. That way you can see what they're really saying instead of me abbreviating for you.
- Akito x Tohru [I'll Be Watching You] WARNING SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS!! Okay, now that that's done, I can start the REAL warnings Warning! Yuri/Shojo-ai/GirlxGirl. Don't like, don't watch. I like this pairing :3 I also like how the abbreviation (or my way of abbreviating it) is AkiiTo heh ^^' I'm a weirdo. Anyway, I cut the song. I REALLY don't like it when people do that, and I PROBABLY won't EVER do it again (i'm using lots of caps today). But I think just this once was okay, because the song is actually four minutes and it gets repeptetive -_-' Hmmm, I don't know why I want to say this, probably because I've been re-reading the 18th volume of FB, but... I know lots of people don't like Ren, so I hope I don't get bashed for saying I can sort of sympathize with her. I mean, she was obviously in love with Akira, and I think the fact that everyone disapproved of it bothered her a little. So the fact that she had to share Akira's love with Akito kind of made her angry. I'm not saying she's not twisted, she's actually a ***, but, I can kind of see what was going on in her head. Anyway... Song: I'll be Watching You Artist: The Police I own NOTHING.
- TATU-Vremya Luni with translation on video PLEASE READ! okay there are a few typos. first, in the chorus the last line is meant to read: "We are, with you does not change" not "We are with you does not chan" the whole sentence didn't fit thats all :) second typo, at one point it says "We don't need to extinguish" or something along that line and the last bit of "extinguish" got cut off :) sorry also this WAS a direct translation (well, as direct as possible) from the cyrillic lyrics of this song, but I did fix up a few things, like when the song says "Nam naplevat" which I think translated to "we do not care" but a few times I think I changed it to "we don't care" just little things like that, abbreviating and such were my little tweaks to the lyrics other than that, this was as direct as I could get :) okay hopefully that made sense :) please tell me if there are any more mistakes so I can correct them :) Here are the lyrics translated without my tweaks: Start over, do not look at the mirrors, do not inhibit Contacts and coils are burning, we have no reason to extinguish The fire and wind, too late to stop us Start over, we take off and will not planted Time of the moon Clouds not abolish Fear of heights We are with you does not change Start again Revut Motors Contacts are burning Fire and wind Do not put Do not slow We do not care We do not get it Time of the moon Clouds not abolish Fear of heights We are with you does not change Start again, we are ahead, but all back, we do not care Revut motors, we are flying ...
- GMWS: [Mickey and Donald: Magical Adventure 3] I'm going to start abbreviating "Game Music Worth Sharing" so get used to it. I blurbed about Capcom's Magical Quest/Adventure series not to long ago, so I thought I'd share just ONE of the reasons why these games kick ass. Yoko Shimomura eat your heart out! Not sure the track names would fit in the title. This would be "The Woods of Downfalling Spores" and "The Rocky Mountain of Sand" respectively. This one's a two-fer, since I couldn't decide. Chances you'll see a lot of those since I'm trying reduce the amount of vids for my favorite tracks on the same game. NOTE: One screenshot IS from the GBA version, even though these are the SNES tracks. I was going to include the boxart for the US release on GBA but the art was just...crap. Composed by Mari Yamaguchi (山口真理) And Tatsuya Nishimura (にしむらたつや) Game, Scenario and Code © Capcom, Tokuro Fujiwara Mickey Mouse, Donald and other such likenesses © The Walt Disney Corporation
- Let's try Kwirk A video in the "Because i(likebeingsmart) can!" series: Within, my brain struggles to talk and puzzle solve at the same time. I didn't do too bad of a job, as I talk about tutoring, bowling and upcoming ideas for the "Because i(likebeingsmart) can!" series, which I am, from here out, abbreviating at the BIC series. I might want to buy a hard copy again, which apparently is easier to find than I would have thought: video-
- SMW2+3 TES -15- Abbreviating the title now :o TES is not to be confused with TAS. I think that should be obvious by now.
- 3x22 lacey sabra fox Speaking of foxes, I'm at a loss to think that certain people -- notably a couple of people (and I use the term "people" loosely here, especially since one of them is 90% botox now) in particular -- complained that they didn't get Wade's fox dance. Animal-like movements, one tentative dancer, the other supportive -- what's so abstruse about that? To show what an advanced thinker he is, Nigel dusted off the same criticism he had for Hok and Jaimie's "Mr. Bojangles" piece, that if he hadn't been told about the piece's conceit prior to its performance, he wouldn't have known that Hok was a geezer, or that Sabra and Lacey (I'm abbreviating them as Saucey) were of some vulpine persuasion; in either case, this criticism is bunk.
- Let's Replay Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories 4: Leon's Teachings Slights and Stcoking Cards are go! I'm thinking about abbreviating these episode titles.
- Let's Play FF Mystic Quest Part 8 Part 8 of FF MQ. I really should just start abbreviating it like that. Otherwise it's way too long. We defeat the main monster, head back to Aquaria, and rush over to the Falls Basin.
- Never abbreviate your name with just taking the letter of your first name and ... هیچگاه اسم خود را اختصاری ننویسید
- SSBBMM 3: Bowser's In The House...eh...Castle I ran out of space in the title, so I'm going to start abbreviating. To finish the Paper Bowser trilogy is this one, called (For some reason) "Bowser's In The House...eh...Castle". Odd name, eh? For the first (and probably last) time, I'm doing this on a custom stage I made, cleverly named 1-4. The ladder and dropthrough platform are the axe, the falling blocks are the bridge, spikes are lava, and the three blocks in the middle of the bridge are Bowser. OK?
- RUSH. XzoTiicZ | by xRGD Yo guys this is my entry to XzoTiicZ's edit contest took me a couple of days on and off. Rendering is so slow for me lately Anyway enjoy and lemme know what you think xD btw im abbreviating my name now to xRGD cause im cool. :D
- TLTH ... a JB story ... Chapter 1 [5,6,7,8] A/NI decided to start a week early. Happy summer :) And I'm abbreviating my story "This Love This Hate" because I don't want people finding my story when they want to hear a song by a band that most JB fans would grimace at. *Lizzie's POV* "5, 6, 7, 8!" My favorite words. Five. Six. Seven. Eight. I find such comfort in those words. Those are the words you hear or say when the music gets loud, when music flows through your body and you respond rhythmically and soundly through motion. I live through my motions by dancing. I've been dancing for as long as I can remember. Tap. Jazz. Hip-hop. Ballet. Modern. Lyrical. Pointe. More. And now, at 17 years old, I am performing in Troupe, a Chicago dance company where the best dancers in the Midwest perfect and perform dance. Each of us has an agent to get us spots in music videos, movies, broadway, and in the best dance competitions in the world. Though, I personally prefer dancing with Troupe because my two best friends usually stay in Troupe instead of going off into other projects. Since my best friends Catherine and Jessica and I are all 17, we will be going off to college after next year's school year and that summer will be packed with preparation, so we decided that this will be our last year in Troupe. During the school year, or "off season" as we call it, we perfect our dancing by taking long dance classes that amass to at least 12 hours each week. During the summer, our "on season", we compete and learn new routines. We ...
- Army Dreamers - Kate Bush It's difficult to find a Kate Bush song that works on solo guitar. I tried this a couple of years ago, but gave up, as it sounded thin. Kate's stuff is so multi-layered that abbreviating it onto a solo instrument is almost pointless. Anyway, I had a change of heart about this one. This arrangement is in the song's original key, B minor. The intro works well on the guitar, and to an extent the first part of the melody. It's the last part that sounds thinnest - but hey, so what. Of course, the Holy Grail would be a working arrangement of 'Babooshka' . Anyone wanna have a go?
- I'm So Sick [flyleaf]  Tied for 1st in UchihaItachi5678's AMV contest =] --WATCH THIS IN HQ by changing the TV-thing under the vid. The quality is horrible if you watch it normally.-- NARUTO © TVTokyo Corporation!! The anime does not belong to me in any way, shape, or form!! Well...this was going to be my 100th vid, but after taking down all my episodes yesterday, it's not...ohh well. My 4th [full] amv! It has tons of little mistakes that WMM wouldn't let me fix...not to mention that movie maker also threw off the timing by about half a second in certain places...it gets really obvious around the beginning [0:24, 0:38-0:50] and the parts where I attempted to lipsync :O so sorry about that. I have a storyline-ish-thing for it, but...I'm too lazy to type the whole thing out atm xD Basically, it's just about how naru&sasu [abbreviating for obvious purposes] are 'so sick' because of the kyuubi&curseseal. It ended up focusing more on sasu.., but...whatever lol. I'll edit the description later, but for now...remember to comment! constructive criticism is welcomed =3 ...on a side note, I'd like to kill youtube for murdering the quality yet again...but without them I wouldn't be able to post this anyways, so I'll refrain from doing so at the moment xDD #61 - Top Favorites (Today) - Film & Animation
twitter about abbreviating
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about abbreviating
“Abbreviating. Home " Forum " Discussions " General " Abbreviating. 1 reply [Last post] 8 Email this Forum topic. Tags: General. 8 September, 2010 - 18:23 #1”
— Abbreviating | The Revival,
“A blog (a abbreviating of the appellation weblog) is a blazon of website, usually maintained by an alone with approved entries of commentary, descriptions”
— Blog | Soccer Blog,
“We talked about how tricky it is to decide on a rule for abbreviating, how it can lead to confusion later. any parts of it on any part of your blog for dissection/discussion”
— dy/dan " Blog Archive " And Like That They Invented Mathematics,
“The most complete collection of information, tips, fixes, workarounds, and answers for Microsoft Windows XP, 2000, Me, 98, NT, and 95 abbreviating filenames in "Icon Vew" in Explorer and on Desktop. Thursday, June 29, 2006 at 12:12 am. Windows XP Annoyances Discussion Forum. Posted”
— - re: Stop WinXP from abbreviating filenames,
“abbreviating personality measures in R: a tutorial. A while back I blogged about a paper I 2 Responses to "abbreviating personality measures in R: a tutorial"”
— " Blog Archive " abbreviating personality,
“Abbreviating URLs. Thursday, April 29, 2010 7:35 AM by jonwood. Recently, I had a case where an page displayed the user's URL in a side column. This worked fine except that I found some users had very long URLs, which didn't look right”
— Abbreviating URLs,
“Forum: Ruby on Rails Abbreviating routes when :format is presented Abbreviating routes when :format is presented. Posted by Damaris Fuentes (damaris) on 2008-01-24 17:22. Hi you all, I have some routes like the”
— Abbreviating routes when :format is presented - Ruby Forum, ruby-
“Abbreviating Aggregators are Aggravating. I agree with this post from Lorenzo who wants his old feed back. I was camping in the Blog. Photos. Search [CP] Blog Admin. Contact Me. This site was built with the Sueetie .NET Online Community Framework. Learn more”
— Dave Burke - Abbreviating Aggregators are Aggravating,