- ABBA sold over 375 million records worldwide, making them the fourth best-selling popular music artists in the history of recorded music. ABBA's music remained steadily popular until several films, notably Muriel's Wedding and The Adventures of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert,. — “ABBA - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- Abba music profile on Yahoo! Music. Find lyrics, free streaming MP3s, music videos and photos of Abba on Yahoo! Music. — “Abba on Yahoo! Music”,
- The very best of Abba including all news, lyrics, songs, albums, photos, links and resources. Browse the complete discography of the greatest swedish disco band ever !. — “Abba Story - Abba's discography, news, songs, lyrics, photos”, abba-
- Shop for abba at Target. Find products like abba shampoo, momma mia and more. Choose from 20th Century Masters - The Millennium Collection: The Best of ABBA, ABBA: In Concert (Bonus Tracks) and other products. — “abba : Target Search Results”,
- Abba n. Bible . In the New Testament, God. abba Used as a title of honor for bishops and patriarchs in some Christian churches of Egypt, Syria, and. — “Abba: Definition from ”,
- Listen to ABBA FREE on . Rhapsody lets you explore every style of music without paying per song. Play 25 songs a month for free, or listen to anything and everything in the catalog with a subscription. — “ABBA - Rhapsody Music”,
- Official site for ABBA with forum, news, biographies, discography, and downloads. — “ABBA”,
- B & B listings of the American Bed & Breakfast Association If you are interested in being listed, navigate to the most appropriate travel destination, and click the Add Link text near the top of the page. The ABBA only accepts USA listings. American Bed and Breakfast Listings. Alabama. — “American Bed & Breakfast Association”,
- ABBA's AOL Music web site, featuring ABBA news, ABBA music videos, ABBA pictures, ABBA tour dates and more. — “ABBA - AOL Music”,
- ABBA is a Swedish Edison award and Eurovision winning pop/dance group active between 1972 and 1982. ABBA received immense international popularity employing catchy song hooks, simple lyrics, and a Wall of Sound achieved by overdubbing the female singers' voices in multiple harmonies. — “ABBA”,
- Listen free to ABBA: Dancing Queen, Mamma Mia & more, plus 444 pictures. ABBA was a pop music group formed in Stockholm, Sweden in November 1970. The band consisted of Anni-Frid Lyngstad (Frida), Björn Ulvaeus, Benny Andersson, and Agnetha. — “ABBA – Free listening, videos, concerts, stats, & pictures at”, last.fm
- In 1974 ABBA won the Eurovision Song Contest in Brighton (U.K.) with a song that became their first number The Last Video, a short film featuring puppets telling the ABBA story backed by a storyline, comprised a story about ABBA auditioning in Stockholm and used lyrics from their music to tell. — “ABBA - encyclopedia article - Citizendium”,
- ABBA on MP3.com - listen to audio streams, check out photos, watch videos, write a review, discover similar artists, find news and features, voice your opinion on the forum, and more. — “ABBA MP3 Downloads - ABBA Music Downloads - ABBA Music Videos”, mp3.com
- - Abba, the world famous Swedish pop group, Benny Andersson, Björn Ulvaeus, Anni-Frid Lyngstad, Agnetha Fältskog, the Eurovision Song Contest and original pop rock rythym blues hip hop balad and other recorded popular. — “ABBA”,
- Features MP3s, poll, downloads, screensavers, autographs, dolls, bootlegs, encounters, lyrics, video clips, and information about the band's sponsorship of a Formula 1 car. — “ABBA Plaza - the ultimate ABBA site”,
- Guide to ABBA songs, CDs, stage, books, and other facts. — “ABBA World”, abba-
- Get the Latest on ABBA - news, lyrics, pictures, album reviews, biography, discography, videos, best songs, concerts, photos and tour dates. — “ABBA - news, lyrics, pictures, reviews, biography, videos”,
- The most commercially successful pop group of the 1970s, the origins of the Swedish superstars ABBA dated back to 1966, when keyboardist and vocalist Benny Andersson, a onetime member of the popular beat outfit the Hep Stars, first teamed with guitarist and vocalist Bjorn Ulvaeus, the leader of. — “ABBA | Music Videos, News, Photos, Tour Dates, Ringtones, and”,
- : Abba: MP3 Downloads The Visitors by Abba $9.49. MP3 Songs and Extras. Showing 1-50 of 4,058 Items. To view this content, download Flash. — “: Abba: MP3 Downloads”,
- ABBA was a hugely popular Swedish Pop group and one of the biggest selling bands of the mid 1970s and early 80s. As one of the premiere bands of the Disco era, the group had a number of monster hits, including "Dancing Queen," "Waterloo," and ". — “ABBA”,
related images for abba
- D1599 ABBA jpg
- Traeme la imagen deL grupo HEART
- http api ning com files Ie4 wLkAtXocTYqivekN2SLf YVBQl0KBWUZITxQUB8
- abba jpg
- 左上 ハープ 上 各種太鼓のバチ 左 スウェーデンの生んだ偉大なグループ アバについての展示
- Leen van der Mark 2 Monte Carlo 3 Abba 4 Yellow Flight 5
- Komik Resimler | Sonraki Komik Resmi
- WITH QUALITY WORKMANSHIP AND I GUARANTEE YOU WILL BE SATISFIED WITH YOUR PURCHASE I HAVE INCLUDED A COUPLE OF PICTURES SENT FROM AWAY OUTDOORS T V SHOW IN APPRECIATION OF MY COVERS BELOW
- Категория Сборник Исполнитель ABBA Название диска Greatest Hits Жанр pop dance Год Выпуска 2007
- ABBA2 jpg
- 2010 ABBA jpg
- abba jpg
- Summer Nights Grease
- 2 Comments Après les 17 ème et 18ème arrondissements de Paris les TupperWine de VinSurVin se devaient de sortir un peu de leur trou La palme revient à la Suède puisque de passage dans la ville
- the back door Blame THE BEATLES The Beatles were the first recording artist to put printed lyrics in the album opening the door to theatre majors around the globe to pretend they are in ABBA for 5 minutes Solution Limiting karaoke bars to only the Beatle songs that they actually own which are Love Me Do Please Please Me P S I Love You and Tell Me Why This
- Abba5b jpg
- View large image 644 x 1023
- Puntata dedicata alla musica In evidenza i Grammy ma anche la notizia curiosa del Primo Ministro russo Vladimir Putin che dietro alla sua fama da duro nasconde un cuore che batte per gli
- was super fun I also love Muriel s Wedding which was basically another ABBA movie I have been preparing for the new Mamma Mia movie by listening to a lot of ABBA I don t think I am al one in the fact that I have only ever owned ABBA collections until this week I have owned various versions of ABBA s greatest hits over the years Most people have an ABBA Gold or Essential
- Abba est une formation musicale suédoise fondée à Stockholm en novembre 1970 par Agnetha Fältskog Benny Andersson Björn Ulvaeus et Anni Frid Lyngstad dite Frida La première
- Today it consists of 1 page with 1 image on it a call to arms This is what the entire site looks like Its all getting a bit close to the imaginary wire but good luck to them I hope it works because I WANT TO GO THERE GREGS PAYING
- abba jpg
- che abbiano venduto oltre 400 Milioni di dischi non male per un gruppo Scandinavo Dal 1970 al 1982 hanno mietuto successo in tutto il mondo in Italia non hanno avuto lo stesso riscontro Ma se ascoltiamo qualche loro canzone ci rendiamo conto che le sonorità sono riprese ancora oggi Uno dei più grandi successi anche in Italia è Mamma Mia
- O Flip é o aparelho que ele faz os vídeos Foi o tema do baile de formatura dos pais do Marty McFLY em De Volta pro Futuro OH MEU DEUS eles estão tocando Abba Eu vou deixar meu alter ego se perder essa noite Dancing Queen Grupo que canta Dancing Queen Sim apenas eu e um monte de garotas na pista depois disso eu vou beber uma
- tronskifte på listans topp lyckades föregående års etta sega sig kvar överst Ett par nytillkomna och några som åkte ur presenteras nedan 1 Monte Carlo 2 Abba 3 Leen van der Mark 4
- News June 18 2009 WAVES of surfers will unite for a peaceful protest next weekend over a battle with the Ministry of Defence MoD for access to one of the county s best waves Read more HERE
- Sarah and Gus
- Abba Abba By Abba 139939 jpg
- abba jpg
- napíšte aj vy vlastný článok 6 apríla 1974 v anglickom Brightone vyhrala švédska skupina Abba pesničkovú súťaž Veľká cena Eurovízie so skladbou Waterloo Táto pieseň im otvorila cestu do svetových
- know them As they ve progressed through various genres of music I consider them to be one of the most significant bands of all time And this album was synonymous with fun Amazing 1988 ABBA The Singles 1982 Our next door neighbor Tamara had this tape My brothers and I would go over and hang out Inevitably she d put this on Not something of which
- costs £15 £13 50 entry venue Albert Halls Barry Walker s Smackee make a welcome return with their award winning presentation of all that was best from one of the world s most popular hit recording groups All the hits and more are
- abba jpg
- ABBA1 jpg
- Antimperialismo Pubblichiamo il volantino distribuito dalle comapgne e compagni per la costruzione del Soccorso Rosso distribuito a Milano alla manifestazione per Abba a un anno dal suo assassinio Ci
- abba JPG
- ABBA JPG
- 原發表者是 rendzaw 抒情好聽 快節奏也好聽
related videos for abba
- ABBA - Gimme Gimme Gimme(live in Wembley, 1979) From the "ABBA in concert" DVD, live performance of Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! (A Man After Midnight) in Wembley Stadium.
- Abba - Knowing Me Knowing You Japanese TV Special
- ABBA - Eagle Fun ABBA video clip of "Eagle".
- Abba - Super Trouper Music video by Abba performing Super Trouper. (C) 1980 Polar Music International AB
- ABBA-The Winner Takes It All Live 1980 Agnetha turns in a stellar performance of what had to be a heart wrenching song for her to sing.
- Abba - Dancing Queen Recording of Dancing Queen started in August 1975. It was inspired by George McCrae's 1974 disco classic Rock Your Baby. It was released in August 1976, and was instantly a huge wordwide hit. It was no. 1 for 14 weeks in Sweden, and 6 weeks in UK. Stig recalls "One day I found a note in my office with a telephone number on it. I gave it to Gorel and said 'Can you call them'. She replied 'It's not a telephone number, it's the latest sales figures for Dancing Queen in Britain'". Frida recalls "I loved the song from the very beginning. Coming back from the studio, Benny played the backing track to me. It was so beautiful that I started to cry. I mean, even without lyrics or voices on it, it was outstanding." Dancing Queen is Abba's best known song, and continues to fill dance floors the world over to this day. This performance is from the November 1978 Japan tv show "Abba Special". From Arrival album. Lyrics: You can dance, you can sing Having the time of your life, See that girl, watch that scene Dig in the Dancing Queen, Friday night and the lights are low, Looking out for the place to go, Where they play the right music, getting in the swing You come in to look for a king, Anybody could be that guy, Night is young and the music's high, With a bit of rock music, everything is fine You're in the mood for a dance, And when you get the chance, You are the Dancing Queen, Young and sweet, only seven*** Dancing Queen, feel the beat from the tambourine You can dance, you can ...
- Abba - SOS Music video by Abba performing SOS. (C) 1975 Polar Music International AB
- ABBA - Fernando
- Abba - Mamma Mia Music video by Abba performing Mamma Mia. (C) 1975 Polar Music International AB
- Abba - Waterloo Waterloo was recorded in Dec 1973. Abba chose it over Hasta Manana to be the Swedish entry for Eurovision 1974, as it was a happy uptempo rocking song with rhythm and energy, and all the group sing. Stig Anderson took a demo tape on holiday to the Canary Isles. Stig agonised for a week to find the right title, then produced the original Swedish lyrics in a few hours, constructing a story of Waterloo as a metaphor for a girl surrendering to the love of a suitor. The rest is history, it was the first time Sweden had won Eurovision. The song rapidly became a worldwide hit after this huge success in Brighton in April 1974, reaching no. 1 in England on May 4 1974. This tv performance is from November 1974. Lyrics: My, my, at Waterloo Napolean did surrender Oh yeah, and I have met my destiny In quite a similar way, The history book on the shelf, Is always repeating itself, Waterloo - I was defeated, you won the war Waterloo - Promise to love you for ever more, Waterloo - Couldn't escape if I wanted to, Waterloo - Knowing my fate is to be with you, Waterloo - Finally facing my Waterloo, My, my, I tried to hold you back but you were stronger Oh yeah, and now it seems My only chance is giving up the fight, And how could I ever refuse, I feel like I win when I lose, Waterloo - I was defeated, you won the war Waterloo - Promise to love you for ever more, Waterloo - Couldn't escape if I wanted to, Waterloo - Knowing my fate is to be with you, Waterloo - Finally facing my Waterloo, So ...
- Abba - Fernando Music video by Abba performing Fernando. (C) 1976 Polar Music International AB
- Abba - Fernando Fernando was originally released as a single in Sweden by Frida, where it topped the charts for 9 consecutive weeks and broke all records. Abba realised it had international potential and released their own single version in March 1976. It topped the charts in many countries, and stayed at no. 1 in Australia for 14 weeks, equalling Hey Jude by The Beatles. Abba made their first tour to Australia in March 4-14 1976, and experienced Abbamania. Melbourne airport was beseiged by fans chanting for them when they arrived. The girls were moved to tears. Newspaper and tv headlines read "Abba fever hits Australia". Channel 9 recorded the tv special "The Best Of Abba", which included this performance of Fernando. The show was watched by 54% of the viewing public, more than watched the moon landing. They performed their biggest hits, with several costume changes. The tv producer declared "I have never worked with such an agreeable group of people. The image they present on screen - friendly, warm, bright, intelligent people - is exactly what they are. Complete modesty is the group's most refreshing quality". Expessen published some astounding figures after the tour. Abba had 5 singles and 2 albums in the charts at the same time in Australia. Fernando was no. 1, Ring Ring was no. 4, Rock Me was no. 5, Mama Mia was no. 20 and SOS was no. 22. "Abba" and "The Best Of Abba" were numbers 1 and 2 in the album charts. Public demand was so great, "The Best Of Abba" was screened several times ...
- Abba - Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! (A Man After Midnight) Music video by Abba performing Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! (A Man After Midnight). (C) 1979 Polar Music International AB
- Abba - I Have A Dream
- ABBA Dancing Queen 1976 ABBA donned traditional 18th Century costumes when they first performed this song for King Carl XVI Gustaf of Sweden the night before he was married to Silvia Sommerlath on 18/06/1976.
- ABBA "Chiquitita" For "STEREO" click here: ABBA Chiquitita is one of my all time favorite ABBA songs. My son requested it, as he used to play it on the piano when he was a youngster! Chiquitita, tell me what's wrong You're enchained by your own sorrow In your eyes there is no hope for tomorrow How I hate to see you like this There is no way you can deny it I can see that you're oh so sad, so quiet Chiquitita, tell me the truth I'm a shoulder you can cry on Your best friend, I'm the one you must rely on You were always sure of yourself Now I see you've broken a feather I hope we can patch it up together Chiquitita, you and I know How the heartaches come and they go and the scars they're leaving You'll be dancing once again and the pain will end You will have no time for grieving Chiquitita, you and I cry But the sun is still in the sky and shining above you Let me hear you singonce more like you did before Sing a new song, Chiquitita Try once more like you did before Sing a new song, Chiquitita So the walls came tumbling down And your love's a blown out candle All is gone and it seems too hard to handle Chiquitita, tell me the truth There is no way you can deny it I see that you're oh so sad, so quiet Chiquitita, you and I know How the heartaches come and they go and the scars they're leaving You'll be dancing once again and the pain will end You will have no time for grieving Chiquitita, you and I cry But the sun is still in the sky and shining above you Let me hear you sing ...
- ABBA - Waterloo - Eurovision Song Contest 1974 Brighton UK ABBA - Waterloo 1974 Eurovision Song Contest in Brighton, UK LETRA (S.Anderson/B.Andersson/B.Ulvaeus) First release 1974 My my, at Waterloo Napoleon did surrender Oh yeah, and I have met my destiny in quite a similar way The history book on the shelf Is always repeating itself Waterloo - I was defeated, you won the war Waterloo - Promise to love you for ever more Waterloo - Couldn't escape if I wanted to Waterloo - Knowing my fate is to be with you Waterloo - Finally facing my Waterloo My my, I tried to hold you back but you were stronger Oh yeah, and now it seems my only chance is giving up the fight And how could I ever refuse I feel like I win when I lose Waterloo - I was defeated, you won the war Waterloo - Promise to love you for ever more Waterloo - Couldn't escape if I wanted to Waterloo - Knowing my fate is to be with you Waterloo - Finally facing my Waterloo And how could I ever refuse I feel like I win when I lose Waterloo - I was defeated, you won the war Waterloo - Promise to love you for ever more Waterloo - Couldn't escape if I wanted to Waterloo - Knowing my fate is to be with you Waterloo - Finally facing my Waterloo
- Abba - Waterloo Music video by Abba performing Waterloo. (C) 1974 Polar Music International AB
- ABBA "Summer night city" Live Videoclip recorded in 1979 at Wembley. The song's "Summer night city"; one version very strong and awesome!
- ABBA - Honey Honey - Germany, May 1974 This was a performance to playback in Saarbrücken, Germany on 16 May 1974. The tv programme was called James Lasts' Star Parade. The host of the show was Rainer Holbe. Enjoy!
- ABBA Megamix A very, very great ABBA megamix. I hope you'll enjoy watching it :-D PS Its not made by me!
- SOS - Abba Abba from Sweden
- ABBA Gimme Gimme Gimme Lyrics!! The lyrics of the great ABBA song! GIMME GIMME GIMME A SUBSCRIBER!
- ABBA Mamma Mia
- ABBA - Ring Ring From the September 1999 Danish ABBA TV Special. The broadcast video version of "Ring Ring" recorded in 1973.
- Abba - Eagle Music video by Abba performing Eagle. (C) 1977 Polar Music International AB
- Abba - Does Your Mother Know Music video by Abba performing Does Your Mother Know. (C) 1979 Polar Music International AB
- ABBA - Money Money Money (Abba-dabba-doo) Money Money Money
- ABBA-Mamma Mia "Mamma Mia" is a song from ABBA's third album, ABBA, written by Benny Andersson, Björn Ulvaeus and Stig Anderson., with the lead vocals shared by Agnetha Fältskog and Anni-Frid Lyngstad. ABBA's ubiquitous single initially topped the charts in 1975 in Australia for 11 weeks, where the band was possibly more popular than anywhere else at this point. At the time, it was rumoured that every third citizen of the country owned an ABBA record. It was almost entirely due to this overwhelming success that the single was subsequently, but reluctantly, released in the UK and other territories. While never released as a single in their native Sweden, "Mamma Mia" was one of the act's first songs to make a breakthrough in the UK. It took the single nearly two months after it was released to top the UK charts. Interestingly, Queen's "Bohemian Rhapsody" (the No.1 single that preceded "Mamma Mia" on the charts) also contained the words 'Mamma Mia' in the lyrics. Please click on my username or subscribe for access to all my ABBA vids. 973 million coming. Best Wishes to all and ABBA Rocks! :) "Mamma Mia" also reached No.1 in Ireland, Switzerland and West Germany, and made the Top Five in New Zealand, Norway, Belgium, Austria and South Africa. The single was released in the United States in January 1976, where it took twenty weeks to rise up the Billboard Hot 100, eventually peaking at #32. The single's popularity was boosted by a promotional music video, in which one of the singers ...
- Abba - The Winner Takes It All Music video by Abba performing The Winner Takes It All. (C) 1980 Polar Music International AB
- ABBA "Waterloo" - 1974 ABBA "Waterloo" - 1974. When ABBA wins on Eurovision.
- French and Saunders ABBA parody French and Saunders perform a very ABBA-esque song titled "Cest La Vie" and they poke fun at the four Swedes. Hilarious!
- Abba - Take A Chance On Me Music video by Abba performing Take A Chance On Me. (C) 1977 Polar Music International AB
- Abba - Happy New Year Music video by Abba performing Happy New Year. (C) 1980 Polar Music International AB
- ABBA - Winner Takes It All Here is another emotional video of ABBA. Winner Takes It all
- Abba - Chiquitita Music video by Abba performing Chiquitita. (C) 1979 Polar Music International AB
- ABBA : SOS - Live Vocals (HD) Great live vocal performance here from German TV Agnetha and Frida keeping the heat turned up with these short 'cat suits' Thanks for the many kind comments "SOS", originally called "Turn Me On", was the third single from their self-titled 1975 album, It was released with "Man in the Middle" as the B-side. Agnetha Fältskog also recorded the song in Swedish on her 1975 solo album "Elva kvinnor i ett hus". "SOS" (Björn Ulvaeus,Benny Andersson,Stig Anderson) Where are those happy days, they seem so hard to find I tried to reach for you, but you have closed your mind Whatever happened to our love? I wish I understood It used to be so nice, itused to be so good So when you're near me, darling can't you hear me SOS The love you gave me, nothing else can save me SOS When you're gone How can I even try to go on? When you're gone Though I try how can I carry on? You seem so far away though you are standing near You made me feel alive, but something died I fear I really tried to make it out I wish I understood What happened to our love, it used to be so good watch in HD..
- Abba - Dancing Queen Music video by Abba performing Dancing Queen. (C) 1976 Polar Music International AB
- Abba - Knowing Me, Knowing You Music video by Abba performing Knowing Me, Knowing You. (C) 1976 Polar Music International AB
twitter about abba
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about abba
“This week the ABBA World blog celebrates its third annivesary! Since then the blog has outgrown its origins, adding news, historical articles, critical reviews and much more. One of the highlights of the first year was seeing the ABBA World blog among”
— Blog " ABBA World blog,
“abba's BLOG. http:///4417943/ Copy. Add to favorites My Profile. abba. 4595. Level: Score: Title: Ranking: Points: 22. My Posts. Hi,Everyone. Welcome to my blog. Latest Comments. N/A. My Stickers. N/A. My”
— abba's BLOG - abba(4417943) - BitComet,
“abbaspace.blog.hr What comes next is ABBA, and Frida's part in group.But in 1975 she released her solo album called Ensam. It included the original Swedish version of the future ABBA mega-hit "Fernando", was”
— abbaspace, abbaspace.blog.hr
“After having several different adresses to this blog this is the new one that will be valid and checked frequently. So if you have any questions or suggestions, please use this address: abbamikoryblog@ Thank you!”
— Mikory's ABBA-blog: NEW contact address for this blog,
“In what continues to be a shocking display of career endurance, '70s Swedish pop group ABBA seems to become more popular as time goes by. More Trouble Red Hot Chili Peppers | Music Vixen Blog. 1 Comment. Rock Hall of Fame: Abba Out-Rocks Kiss, Phil Collins is a Punk”
— Abba | Music Vixen Blog, blog.ez-
“The best online travel forum with over 900,000 members. Get worldwide travel and vacation advice from real travelers. Ask travel questions on any aspect of your trip and get real answers from real locals and tourists”
— Abba, Nigeria Travel Forum - ,
“Welcome to the official Facebook Page of Mikory My ABBA Blog. Get exclusive content and interact with Mikory My ABBA Blog right from Facebook. Join Facebook to create your own Page or to start connecting with friends”
— Mikory My ABBA Blog | Facebook,
“The very best of Abba including all news, lyrics, songs, albums, photos, links and resources. Browse the complete discography of the greatest swedish disco band ever !”
— Abba Story forum - Feel free to discuss about the best band, abba-
“Abba Ministries of Canada is an established, well recognized national Christian denomination in Canada offering ordination and ministerial status to men and women who are called by the Holy Spirit to ministry. Applicants must be motivated to join”
— Abba Ministries of Canada - Ordination with Canada's fastest, abba.ca
“Forums and message boards for Abba”
— Abba Forum - Topix,